The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SHRINKING MACHINE — CHAPTER 4B — VANESSA… JUST VANESSA

The city lights were behind us, and it was dark. Only a few other cars were out ahead of us on the highway. An occasional bright green sign passed. The air conditioner was blasting, but my toys were cuddled away inside my purse near the armrest.

The back of my old Crown Vic was packed completely full of boxes and things, courtesy of the tiny woman who was in the passenger seat—Vanessa, a former lover of mine… and the one person most responsible for my twisted fetish for shrinking other women.

Her unceremonious, unwelcome return to my life had been marked by her mistreatment of my two beloved toy girls—eight-inch Summer and six-inch Jennifer, probably asleep at the moment—and, consequently, Vanessa’s own newfound lessening.

Vanessa’s reduction to being a toy herself was still, of course, a work in progress. She was four feet and nine inches tall at the moment, and I expected she would shrink further before the morning. She was still fighting me about it. I would never expect her to simply be okay with being permanently reduced to pocket-size, of course; that would be boring as hell.

“… real simple.” I continued, holding up fingers over the wide steering wheel. “Three basic things to know. Six rounds, one penalty each if you fail.”

“Yeah…” She seemed quite hesitant, but was listening to me explain the rules that would decide her future size. In the three days I’d inadvertently let her use my own two toy girls, she’d set up some nasty games to play with them—but she’d always had a cruel streak, even years ago. We would correct that behavior by making her fate into a game too… one where every round she lost would mean more shrinking.

I held up one finger over the steering wheel. “For each round, there’s a goal, sometimes with a time limit. I’ll never lay out something impossible. If you complete that goal, you pass. You’re off the hook for that round. If you don’t, there’s a penalty, which I also lay out beforehand. The main penalty is always shrinking, but there might be other ones on top of it.”

She was quiet for a time before answering. “Umm… so who decides if I pass?” She folded her arms, suddenly stern. “You?”

“Me, but I’m open to feedback from Summer and Jennifer.” I pointed at my purse, where the toy girls were sleeping, or fucking… or whatever. “We won’t be unfair.”

“If you say so… and it’s not like I have a choice.” She glared at me.

I patted her shoulder. “Just think, Vanessa! Put your mind to it, and you might even get off scot free! You might not have to shrink anymore!”

She remained silent. I mean, it was pretty unlikely she’d actually pass every round like that. I fully expected her to fail most of them, actually. Still, had to make sure she had her hopes up. It would be that much sweeter as she failed, and was made to shrink.

I leaned my head toward her. Eyes on the road still, of course. “Tell me what you’re thinking right now.”

She helplessly blurted out the truth—a irresistible little compulsion I’d shoved into her mind earlier. “Trying to leverage an escape plan. Balancing success versus failure. Wondering if there’s a way I can turn this game against you.”

“Success versus failure…?” I peered at her for a moment. “You mean you’re wondering if life as a toy would be so bad?”

“Yes!” She paused. “I meant to say no but it came out as yes!”

I smiled. “You can’t lie to me, remember. Just think about it. Shrinking until you’re a happy, sexy little toy girl. Everything taken care of, every decision already made—all you have to do is be a toy.” I signaled and pulled off the highway at an exit, following signs to a grocery store. “Hey, here we are. This is going to be round one. You ready?”

“Wait, now? Already?” She turned to me in shock, but I focused on driving. She turned away, mumbling something about how she didn’t have a choice. I pulled to a stop in the parking lot.

I pulled the parking brake up. “The first round is simple… go grocery shopping. We need…” I began to run through a list of things we needed, and she scrambled for something to write on. There was nothing. “Come on. Clock is ticking… now.” I had my phone out, and showed her the timer I’d just set—twenty minutes.

“Wha—like this?” She was shocked. “In public? I can’t! People will—they’ll think I’m a freak! I can’t even keep my clothes on! I’ve got no pants!”

She was still wearing what she’d had on back when she’d been more than six feet tall. Her sweatshirt was now baggy enough to go more than halfway down her thighs, and her shoes kept slipping off, forcing her to retrieve them from the floor and put them back on. The only other thing she had on was a pair of panties, hastily cut up and taped back together so they’d stay on… mostly.

I waved a hand dismissively. “Well, you are a bit of a freak, and people should stare. You’re barely tall enough to even pass as an adult, and you look like a you tried to put on a real person’s clothes but you gave up halfway. I guess you’ll have to make something up if someone asks.” I waved the ticking timer in front of her, and handed her a hundred-dollar bill. “Hurry up…”

She had to use both hands and her feet to open the door, and plopped down to the asphalt in shoes that were still trying to slip off—bare, tanned legs seeming quite pale under the streetlights illuminating the parking lot. Glowering at me, she trudged off toward the store.

I picked up my purse, bringing it to my lap and opening it to reveal the two toy girls inside. Summer, my eight-inch-tall brunette beauty who’d formerly been wearing a fleece top and yoga pants—both of which she was now resting on like a pillow—had been dozing on my spare pair of white satin panties inside. She was blinking awake, rolling over to reveal her careless nudity like a thousand times before—and sending a pulse of welcome heat through my pussy at the sight of her.

My other toy, Jennifer—a six-inch-tall redhead sexpot, age dialed back and frozen at about twenty—was still wearing her tight green sweater and leg warmers, curled up in the corner of my purse against the small smartphone she used. One foot was wrapped beneath her where she sat, the other down by the home button—both hands against the screen, one bracing her and the other hard at work on a website update.

“Oh.” Jennifer glanced up at me, then powered off her phone, holding up both hands and making a small noise. “Up.”

“The hell for, you useless thing?” I frowned at her. “I’m horny, and all I was going to do was shove you down my panties.”

“I’m hungry, though.” She patted her taut stomach, evenly meeting my gaze.

So that whole submissiveness thing I instilled in her mind with the machine? Jennifer apparently interpreted it quite narrowly.

“And your Mistress said she’s horny. Do I have to order you?” I glared at her, then glanced at Summer—who was still stirring awake and getting her bearings. She always took forever to wake up, and the wasn’t a setting on the machine to fix that.

Jennifer’s tiny finger pointed toward my chest. “Hungry!” She folded her arms, then sounded a bit more conciliatory. “You know how bad I am on your pussy when I’m starving.”

“Fine. Little bitch… you do double pussy duty later for this. ” I snatched her out of the purse, tugging open the neck of my black long-sleeved tee and dropping her bodily down inside. She’d long since stopped making the startled wails and pleas that had happened in the month or two after I’d shrunk her, and now seemed quite accustomed to being tossed into my clothing. I felt her plop down onto my boobs, her hand catching on the hem of my bra—and then a wriggling, ticklish sensation as she…

Oh… the little bitch was getting naked in there. I bit my lip, savoring the feel of her small, warm body squirming in the tight space between my boob and the soft fabric of my tee-shirt, making herself nude for me, then crawling into the even tighter space within my bra to reach my—oh, she was doing it now, inching along in there toward my nipple.

I adjusted my top and bra a little, feeling even more heat in my sex build up—then Jennifer, fumbling in the dark, finally located my nipple, hands and then her mouth fixing on it. A gentle suckling began, and I leaned back in my chair, sighing. It was pretty dark out here, and nobody would see me getting off unless they were right outside the door.

Jennifer’s naked little body, her tits smushed up against my own that dwarfed her entire being, her mouth working on my nipple as milk pumped freely down her throat, the hint of her wetness as her legs adjusted…

My hand slipped under my panties, finding my sex right away and working it. I was so hot from all this shrinking business with Vanessa already, and now Jennifer—I’d rather have her in my panties, but I guess I’m a pushover of a Mistress. My fingers rapidly moved through my pussy and over my clit, and I moaned, arching my back and biting my lip in the driver’s seat.

I suddenly glanced down when I felt something on my wrist—the slight patter of naked little Summer hopping out of the purse and onto my stomach, next to where my hand was under the waistband of my skirt and panties. I could barely make out her shape in the dark, but gasped as she slipped herself within as well—seeking out my pussy like the well-trained little toy she was. She knew what her Mistress wanted.

I slowly pulled my girl-slick hand out of my panties as I let Summer establish herself down there, finding a good position and bracing herself between my thighs and panties, until I gasped with the wondrous sensation of being penetrated by her knee and thigh. She attacked my clit with her mouth, occasionally trying to squeeze it between her tits—the way she knew I loved to watch, but it was almost just as good in the dark, unable to see the tantalizing vision of her treating her Mistress so well.

I gasped, moaning aloud—probably loud enough that people nearby might have heard, even through the closed windows. I fixed both hands to the steering wheel to brace myself and simply enjoy the wondrous pleasure of my toy girls doing what they did best. I wasn’t actually sure if Jennifer even knew that Summer was hard at work down below, but whatever—she must have been really hungry, she was sucking down about as much milk as she ever had.

“Oh… Summer… Summer!” I squirmed in my seat, wondering if I was wet enough to soak right through my pants and onto the cushion. If I did, maybe I could get Vanessa to clean it up—but only after she’d shrunk more… oh fuck me, that image alone nearly got me off.

My fertile imagination explored more possibilities. Tiny little Vanessa, assigned to do the household chores as a one-foot-tall toy girl… naked and helpless, scrubbing the floor hard and working up a sweat, only to be whisked away by a Mistress eager to explore some perverted new idea…

My pussy spasmed around Summer, who by then had been using her knee and thigh quite proficiently as a small dildo. Pleasure washed out, wave by wave, and I arched my back in my seat as I came. Repeated, deep animalistic groans reverberated through the car. I shook and bounced in the cushion, vaguely hoping between the surges of bliss that I didn’t make things awkward for Summer down there.

It was so good, and I needed it. My toys were so well matched to me, I couldn’t have picked them better myself. I slumped forward, my head on the top of the steering wheel, feeling the sheen of perspiration under my clothes begin to seep into the fabric. Jennifer must have let my milk spray freely—I could feel copious amounts of warm liquid soaking through my bra on the left side, where she’d been.

I felt like stripping naked, but even with the machine some things would be pretty inconvenient to fix if I was caught in public—not to mention a waste of charge, at a time when I had the entire charge in the accumulator budgeted for Vanessa’s reduction to a toy.

As the milk dried on the inside of my bra and tee, I bent forward for a moment, reaching back and under my shirt to unsnap my bra, then a few contortions later the milk-soaked thing was tossed aside and onto the back seat. I reached back there a second time, finding a light jacket, pulling it on but leaving it open; it did just enough to hide that I was bra-less and wearing a stained shirt.

As I did all that, I let both the girls crawl out on their own, not worried about their state. When my bra unsnapped, I felt Jennifer tumble out the bottom, and crawl down my stomach to escape. Summer must have been taking a break, as Jennifer crawled out of the hem of my shirt—body glistening in the darkness, smelling of my milk.

“Hey… I kind of let it spray wild in there, all over me like a hose… was fun, and I guess Summer—ah, there she is—yeah, I thought she was in your panties.” She shrugged. “Guess it helped.”

Summer’s tiny head poked out, barely visible, and I picked her up and put her on the dashboard—then did the same with Jennifer, as I leaned my forehead on the steering wheel again. “Fuck… that was awesome… you two did awesome.”

On the dashboard, there was just enough light to make out their faces. Jennifer leaned backward as she sat down, resting with her palms behind her. She faced me, raising a small eyebrow. “This game thing—how many rounds does it go?”

“Five or six, I think. About all I have ideas for.” I shrugged, taking a deep breath. My sweat was cooling. “Why?”

Jennifer looked up at Summer, licking her lips, then back at me. “Just wondering how small she’ll get… fuck, I’m as twisted as you are now. I’m getting even more hot thinking about her shrinking smaller than me. Please tell me you’ll shrink her smaller than both of us.”

I held up a hand. “The game is real. How much she shrinks will depend on how well she does. That being said… I know Vanessa pretty well, and I’ve got a good feeling she’ll be smaller than you by this time, say, two days from now.”

“Oh fuck, that’s so hot…” Jennifer was taking deep breaths, and curled up to herself—one hand finding her bare sex and playing with herself. “I’m such a twisted bitch now, I love it, I want you to shrink that blonde real small—and I want to dominate the fuck out of her! Haha!”

Jennifer’s voice was loud—for a six-inch-tall woman, anyway—and wicked, as her hands slinked down to her sex and she began to gently play with herself while she spoke. I couldn’t help but love this twisted side of her that had come out after I shrunk her, and it was particularly interesting that I hadn’t put it there with the machine. She’d found her way to my kink on her own.

Summer crouched down behind her, silently wrapping her arms around the redhead and pulling up the smaller woman’s chin for a deep kiss—then reaching down below to join Jennifer’s hands on her pussy. Together they frigged her, hard, caressing one another at the same time as Summer slowly enveloped the smaller girl from behind—legs on either side of her, arms around her, face over hers, breasts pressed to the redhead’s back.

“The two of you…” I said it through deep breaths, still sort of recovering from my orgasm—and feeling generous. “… hmm… one-minute delay. Cum.”

Their lovemaking shifted instantly, Jennifer twisting around to caress Summer face-to-face. They both knew well that they would cum in about sixty seconds—or so, the body doesn’t always perfectly obey a hard timer like I’d given—and focused instead totally on making each other’s impending orgasm all the better. Breasts pressed together, lips met, arms locked behind each others’ backs as they joined together in a loving sixty-ni-

Muffled sounds from behind me. I turned, seeing someone approach—oh hell, it was Vanessa, shambling along in her oversized shoes, with some tall guy next to her. He was studiously ignoring the way her clothing constantly threatened to fall off, and seemed to be carrying her bags for her.

Had she found a damn boyfriend in just one trip to the grocery store? I frowned. Had she told him—no, I’d forbidden that, and she wouldn’t be able to think up a workaround. She wasn’t that kind of clever, like Jennifer was.

I put my purse up against the dashboard, top open, and with a quick motion I deftly knocked my two toy girls—each only seconds from screaming orgasm—off the dash and into its confines. They both wailed, startled, but their pussies quivered with pleasure anyway as they plopped down onto the spare pair of clean satin panties that I kept inside. I snapped it shut, ignoring their cries of orgasm from within.

Might have kind of ruined the moment for them… I’d make it up to them later.

I popped open the door, jumping out and waving at the two. The man looked at me, then at her, a polite but guarded expression on his face. He was about to say something, and I interrupted him. “Oh… I didn’t think she’d go in and shop herself! She was just supposed to, uh, put some mail in the box! Thank you sooooo much for helping her!”

I wasn’t above using my own petite, mousy looks when it served me—especially now that I’d used the machine to make myself so much more sexy. My wonderfully round breasts swayed back and forth freely under my jacket as I closed the car door, and I brushed a long lock of dark hair away from my face, smiling at him.

“Uhh… yeah.” His voice was deep; he was tall and handsome. Actually kind of my type, or would have been back when I didn’t have toy girls to fuck. He seemed very uncomfortable with his situation; not surprising, I guess. He looked down at Vanessa. “This was the friend you were talking about?”

Vanessa tried to say something, but it caught in her throat. She was under a compulsion to not betray me or reveal anything about the machine, or her fate to shrink into my toy—probably trying to blab to him. She cleared her throat, then glanced between us. “Oh—uh—yeah.”

“The trunk is full!” I ran around to the other side, opening the passenger door. “Can you just put them on the floor on the driver’s side here?” I gestured inside.

He put down the three bags inside, gently, and glanced again between us one more time—obviously suspicious, but with little to go on. He finally bent down a bit toward me, talking more quietly. “Listen, if she needs money for clothes—I mean, they basically kicked her out of the store. It was super embarrassing for her.” He had a hand in his back pocket, reaching for his wallet.

“Oh no no no!” I held his hand where it was. “Vanessa is—she’s going through some, uh, changes… in her life right now. It’s a phase, you could say. She kind of tossed all her old clothes! We’re getting her new stuff this weekend, and we’ll… straighten out… her behavior.” I said it just barely loud enough for Vanessa to hear as she approached from behind. I turned to face her, gesturing into the car as well. “Come on, Vanessa. Let’s go home. I told you people would stare if you dressed like that.” I gave her a thin smile.

She silently stepped past me, a few inches shorter than me—and almost tripped in her own shoes one more time before she plopped down into her seat, pouting like an angry kid. I shut the door, and shrugged at the guy. “Some of us made awesome friends in our college years… and some of us ended up friends with Vanessa.”

“Right…” He gave a weak smile, then walked away—looking at me again over his shoulder as he left. I went back to the driver’s side, getting in and shutting the door, turning to her.

“Hmm… thought you’d found a knight in shining armor, to save you?” I nodded toward the guy.

“Yes… I wanted to say no, but I said yes because I meant yes. Fuck! Fuck your… honesty spell or whatever!” She sputtered for a moment.

“Nobody could save you from yourself, Vanessa—nobody except me. I mean… imagine whatever you were thinking with him, that it worked. He whisks you away somewhere for a night, maybe he even fucks you—then he wakes up in the morning and realizes you’re an unemployed, criminal slut on the lam. You’re back to square one, wandering around hungry and with nowhere to even sleep. But if you just shrink for me, you can be warm and safe, always taken care of—”

“Whatever.” Vanessa almost spat it out as she cut me off, but I saw her biting her lip when I said ‘shrink for me’. She gestured at the collection of grocery bags on the car floor in front of her. “Did I pass?” She glared at me. “I did. Everything is right here.”

“We’ll check. Summer!” I pulled the warm little brunette, still a little sweaty all over, out of my purse—gently depositing her down in the grocery bags. Vanessa raised an eyebrow at her—oh right, Summer was still naked. Well, whatever, toys are naked a lot. Summer already knew what to do, and began climbing through everything as I pulled out the tablet.

Vanessa’s eyes went wide as she saw the control interface boot up on its screen. “No! I passed! You promised!”

“Oh.” I blinked. “This isn’t for you, not until Summer is done checking. I’m just returning the favor to that guy who helped you. I mean, he didn’t know you deserved this. Besides—you should always tip people who provide good service.”

I had his frame locked in—fortunately, he wasn’t far. Name was Shawn something. I didn’t have anything complicated planned for him. I zoomed in on his cock, a boring four inches hard—kind of small for a dude his height. I doubled it, expanding the meat from four inches to eight, with increases in thickness, stamina, and semen issue included. I tapped Commit. On the screen, his mediocrity began to expand in real time, swelling into an impressive cock that would stretch any pussy to the limits of comfort.

A very good tip, indeed.

Increasing Shawn cost us two percent of charge, but I still had over ninety percent left. It would cost him all of a half-inch of his height—in exchange for a cock any woman would remember. I didn’t bother looking into his sex life or if he even had anyone to use a big dick on. There’s no such thing as a guy who doesn’t want a bigger cock. I kept him bookmarked in the event I ever felt like riding the beast myself, though I was pretty damn satisfied with my sex life with the toys for now.

He was still outside, and suddenly stopped walking as he dropped his own grocery bag and grabbed the crotch of his pants in shock and confusion.

I grinned, and started the car, pulling back out onto the highway as Summer climbed up the wooden-beadwork seat cover on Vanessa’s chair. “Mistress…” She sat on the edge of the seat, holding on tight. “She got, uh, almost everything.”

Vanessa froze. “Almost…? Almost?!? No no no no…”

“Yeah. She forgot the salad dressing.” Summer shrugged. I trusted her to know the list—she was the one who’d put it together for me. She thought for a moment. “I… think we still have some vinaigrette back at the villa?”

“No! No!” Vanessa reached down, slipping out from under the seat belt and fumbling through the bags. She couldn’t find it either. “I… you wouldn’t even let me write it all down! Come on!” She pleaded. “She even said you still have some left! Or—turn us around, I’ll get it… just don’t shrink me again!”

“Yessss!” I heard a small, high voice sound from my purse. Jennifer, cheering on Vanessa’s impending reduction. Her head suddenly popped out, looking up at me then at Vanessa. “Let me watch! Shrink her a lot!”

I smiled at Vanessa. “Hmm. Let me think for a sec… no, you’re gonna shrink. Those were the rules, after all.” I saw a blue sign coming up. “Well, we won’t do it while I’m driving. I want to watch too… oh, there. Next rest stop in two miles. Take a couple more minutes to enjoy still being this size, V.” I shrugged, picking up Summer and putting her back in my purse—and telling her to get the machine warmed up again.

I made Vanessa sit down and buckle up again, and let her curl up to herself and sulk until we pulled into the rest stop. When we came to a stop, she pushed herself away from me, pressing her small back against the car door. I picked up the tablet, placing the girls on my lap—their eyes fixed on her. Both were still comfortably naked. Summer had already loaded the sequence that would shrink her by another full foot.

I thought about it, then slid one bar down several notches. I’m not terribly cruel… most of the time. I let the car’s lights turn off, and I could now only see her silhouette and the hint of her form under the parking lot’s orange-tinted sodium lights. I pressed Commit.

She moaned aloud in the dark, the machine’s field having its way with her petite body again—making it even smaller. I could see Summer’s fingers at work on Jennifer’s sex upon my thigh, and let a hand wander down to my own.

I felt a slender, fragile arm joining my own much larger hand, then another—though I couldn’t see in the dark, I knew that both of my girls, despite their desperate attention on each other, would never forget their Mistress’ pleasure. I unbuttoned my pants to let their tiny hands find my clit, while I busied two fingers with fucking myself.

Vanessa was soon too engrossed in her own sensations to notice anything else; despite her resistance to the idea, she obviously was enthralled by the sheer pleasure of shrinking. It was so erotic to watch her size slowly dwindle in the dim light; sparks were shooting up along my nerves, and my body was already threatening to cum. My legs trembled, but the toys knew well how to keep their balance despite my throes of pleasure—and stayed right where they were, at the apex of my thighs, drowning in the smell of my twisted excitement.

Vanessa’s hands had betrayed her, and one was working her clit mercilessly under her shirt—the other cupping her expanded boobs through the fabric. One side of it slipped free, exposing the ghostly hint of an ever-smaller nipple which diminished in time along with the rest of her. It was stiff and it juddered with her whole body as she helplessly tried to make herself cum during her reduction.

Her voice got smaller in the process, too; a little higher and softer, though still recognizable. Our collective moans and soft panting filled the car, and I could sense the aroma of her own arousal mingling with mine. The sound of her quickly moving hand and the wet secrets it explored under her loosening panties filled the car.

She was mumbling resistance the whole time—‘no, no, no’—but never stopped masturbating as she shrank. It didn’t take that long—all of ten or fifteen seconds—and she didn’t quite manage to bring herself off.

I had better luck. Well, not luck so much; the two squirming, writhing girls between my legs certainly helped too. I could feel Jennifer’s body go taut, toes curling as she, too, came—and Summer not far behind her, some kind of reaction to the redhead making a tiny squeal at the brunette’s attentions. Their hands clutching my clit pushed me over, and sensual pleasure flowed outward from my sex—flooding my panties with slickness and joy.

When I came down, I realized Vanessa must have noticed her shrinking had abated—she was blinking, unsatisfied, yet also seeming confused that she wasn’t as small as expected. She looked at her glistening hands, the hint of guilt on her expression in the darkness—and she looked at me.

I smiled, and shrugged—petting Summer and Jennifer for a job well done before licking my fingers clean. “Well, it was only the first round. I had a little pity, and only took three inches. You only missed one thing on the list, after all! You should be four foot six now. And Vanessa—I won’t be so nice if you fail again.” I took the wheel, starting the car back up, and saw one of her hands going south again. “Oh, and get your hand out of your panties. You’re forbidden from getting yourself off.”

“What! No!” She immediately balled her hands into useless little fists. “Why are you doing this to me! Don’t make me feel like that, then just—argh!”

“You mean like you did to me for two years? The only times I got to cum whenever you played with me were basically by accident, or when I got myself off.” I pulled the car out of the parking spot and started back toward the highway, chuckling at how quickly she switched from resisting being shrunk, to whining she couldn’t masturbate when she got shrunk anyway.

I thought for a moment—then glanced sideways at her as I drove, deciding to issue a clarification. “Hm… actually, I’m not that mean. You can still get off—but you’ll have to convince one of my toys to help you cum. Ask nicely, and I’ll let them decide if they’ll climb into your panties. And if they do—you have to promise to get them off at least once, in return, before we get back.”

She paused. “… No more shrinking games until we get there?” She seemed to soften a bit.

I nodded. “Yeah, next round will be a bit after we get back.”

She bit her lip, nodding, then looked down at the two girls who were still on my thigh.

I listened for the next hour as she remained stuck on the edge of climax, unable to push herself over. She pleaded at first with the girls, asking them to pity her, then basically demanded service—saying they owed her. Because reasons, I guess. Jennifer pretty much ignored her, and soon hopped down into the purse to go back to sleep. Summer listened a while longer before shaking her head and following the other toy.

It was almost midnight when we got to the entrance of the villa. Vanessa was basically squirming in her seat, still bursting with sexual energy she was forbidden to release. We all got to smell her pent-up frustration for an hour, but I’m pretty sure Summer and Jennifer relieved their own sympathetic arousal inside my purse. I didn’t want to stop driving, and just ignored it.

It was too dark to see the whole new place at that time of night, but trust me—it’s awesome. We’d toured a dozen homes in the few months before the big day… that was the last journal entry, when I realized I loved my toy girls and made them a bunch of promises even I wasn’t sure I meant. I’d surprised even myself when I kept all of them.

The winding driveway was a quarter mile long, through the sparse and rocky forests of the New York mountains. Small lamps lit our way, finally revealing the sprawling ranch-style villa made of stucco and stone—nestled into a hillside and overlooking a huge valley with only a few other homes in it.

A hundred and thirty-two acres of land, a small pond, a half-mile-long nature trail, a sunroom, an indoor pool, plenty of power fixtures for the machine, the high-speed encrypted internet pipe we needed to run the girls’ business, more than enough privacy for us to engage our wildest desires without any prying eyes… it had everything.

The three-car garage was the only part of the house on a lower level. I parked us inside, and picked up my purse. Vanessa got out, and I glared at her as she came around the side of the car. “Hey. Groceries.”

She glowered at me, but turned around and began to fish them out of the car as I went up the stairs. I heard her behind me, stumbling and cursing as she lugged one bag up at a time—only a little more shrinking and she’d be too small to manage even this task, I reminded myself. When she came up with the first bag, I pointed her toward the kitchen, and headed into the living room.

The new house itself wasn’t actually all that big, though it was certainly bigger than the condo. The living room alone was nearly the size of my old place. Its floor was recessed into the ground a bit, which made it a bit challenging for the toys to get in and out. I could have had the workers change that, but left it as a bit of fun. A massive bay window dominated one wall, which normally overlooked the valley but it was too late to see much more than a few lights, stars, and the moon behind a few nearby trees.

On the polished cherry coffee table, charging cable plugged into its side, was the quad-rotor drone that the girls had bought and had delivered a couple weeks ago. Between its spindly legs was a set of padded bars we’d installed, along with a high-definition webcam duct-taped to the bottom. It was basically their personal helicopter, and doubled as a camera man. They’d named it… I’m not making this up… Brobot.

I let them outvote me on that. Have to let them win at something.

A wraparound leather couch was the only real seating. Various pillows were strewn around, partly because I’m messy and partly for the toys to relax and play on. The plush carpeting felt good on my feet when I kicked off my shoes, and so did the couch as I relaxed on it with a loud sigh.

I felt my stomach grumble. I guess I never ate.

Whatever. I plucked the toys out of my bag, and they looked much less tired than me. Jennifer was staring at my tits with a certain glint in her eye that I knew. I glanced over my shoulder, hearing Vanessa still engrossed with her manual labor.

I unzipped and tossed away my jacket and peeled off my shirt, revealing my bra-less tits. It was a bit cool in the house, and I felt goosebumps on my skin for a moment. I held one arm underneath my boobs to give them a place to nestle up against my breasts as each latched onto a nipple. I bit my lip as I felt their small mouths begin to suckle.

“There… yeah…” Their greedy suckling began. I stroked each’s hair, reveling in their loving dependence on me. “Only a little suck, okay? Save room for dinner.”

“Hmm?” Summer was glancing up at me, her mouth never stopping to work the nipple that filled her mouth. I hadn’t actually heard her; my nipples were sensitive enough to feel her indistinct mumble through my skin.

I smiled at her. “That’s soon. She’s going to make us dinner. If it’s not a fantastic meal…” I winked.

Summer grinned around my nipple, and I let them both suckle away for another ten or fifteen seconds before I plucked Jennifer away—she’d fed just a couple hours ago, and her stomach always fills a lot faster anyway—then Summer as well, thirty or so seconds later.

I fixed my bra and pulled my shirt back down, both toys practically glowing and now bursting with energy… that I wasn’t quite feeling myself, despite two naps at the condo. I wasn’t sleepy either, though. The solution was more booze and more orgasms, but how should I arrive at each? Hmm…

Vanessa finished unloading the car, and I heard her shut the door with no small amount of effort, and climb the stairs one more time. She dragged the final bag into the kitchen, then came over, visibly sweating again. “I… was that another test? If it was, I passed.”

“No, that was a lesson of the value of hard work… even if you didn’t really learn much from it.” I fished the tablet out of my purse, which made her eyes go wide again. I smiled at her. “Don’t worry. I mean, if you shrink all the way for me, you won’t have to do any hard work… not really.” I winked, which made her shiver. “So. Next round.”

“Now?” She tensed, looking around in a fight-or-flight response.

“Yes, now—but relax. This one is all about personality.” I picked up the girls, setting them on the coffee table one by one. “Take a good look at these two. You weren’t nice to them.”

“Who cares? That’s past.” She waved a hand.

I frowned. “Vanessa, I don’t think you understand.”

“What’s to understand, Raych?” She sneered, using a name she knew I didn’t like. “You shrank them so you could treat them like trash, just like I treated you—because you were a weak person. I made you see the truth of things. That’s all this is about. All of it still comes back to me—which is why you’re going to undo this thing you did to me, sooner or later.” Vanessa folded her arms, giving me a sneer.

Wow. She really still didn’t get it, did she? Four-foot-six and she was still talking like she was the center of the world. She did know I could shrink her to three inches tall forever with the push of a single button, right? From where did she draw this erratic willpower, and exactly how much of it did she have?

“That so?” I tilted my head, glancing at the toys. “Because the next game is really simple. You have five minutes, Vanessa—to talk each of these toy girls into forgiving you for what you did.”

“What!” She squealed. She looked at them, then me again. “We settled that! You already—you shrank me already for that, before!”

“I shrank you then forgave you—but that was for what you did to me. That doesn’t mean they got their chance.” I pulled my phone out of my pocket, yawning and opening the stopwatch app again. “I have to go take a nice, big piss. Vanessa, you’re forbidden to do anything other than try to convince them—you can’t touch them, harm them, threaten them, move them, move the furniture they’re on… anything.” I shrugged. “Unless you don’t want to bother trying… you know, if you want to shrink some more.”

I turned to Summer and Jennifer, who seemed visibly even more brightened by having Vanessa’s future in their hands. They were each kicking their feet idly off the side of the table. “I release you two from any obligation to my feelings on this. You can decide completely on your own if you want to forgive Vanessa… or not.”

I paused for a moment. “Since I want to make it clear how much I care about my toy girls… the penalty, hmm…” I said it loud enough for all of them to hear. “… is, at the end, Summer and Jennifer can decide to shrink Vanessa by eighteen more inches. Each. They can decide separately or together. Starting… now.”

I had picked up the drone and tapped it online, setting its camera to record. Positioned where it was, it didn’t need to fly to get a good view of everything. I winked at Vanessa as I stepped away, hearing only a moment of hesitation before she commenced babbling desperately at them. I stepped away, heading to the bathroom for a much-needed piss.

When I returned, my phone said there were less than two minutes left. I poured myself a glass of riesling in the kitchen, and plopped back down on the couch—taking a sip. I watched the phone, listening to Vanessa go on—it was practically a rant by this point, and picked up the tablet to go ahead and get the shrinking sequence loaded. Both sequences, just in case.

The timer beeped. Vanessa froze, turning to me. I turned off the alarm, then looked at the toys. “What’ll it be?” I put the tablet down next to them, the bright yellow Commit button ready to go—complete with an animation of Vanessa’s projected size loss.

Summer tried to say something to Jennifer, but the redhead immediately got up and stepped over to the tablet, pressing the button with an outstretched, sock-clad foot. She had an idle, bored expression, with a tiny smirk that grew as the activation began. Vanessa wailed aloud in shock, clutching herself.

My hand wandered down to my aching sex. The lighting in here was so much better… she made a few more incoherent noises as her reduction began. Somehow, I’d already been getting a little warm inside at the thought of Vanessa’s next reduction; Jennifer was far less likely to forgive, though I wasn’t sure about Summer.

“Not again! No! Bitch bitch bitch bii….ahhh… ohhh…” Vanessa’s voice got higher and higher; the proportional loss of eighteen inches at her current size was greater than when she’d first shrunk, in the condo.

I couldn’t resist playing with myself a bit. I simply loved watching girls shrink. A hand stole under my skirt and panties, and I began to gently fiddle my clit, not quite wanting to cum yet—I knew quite well how explosive my pleasure could be when I watched a shrinking in progress. Better to strum for a while, let it reach a good simmer.

When the first few inches were taken from her, the last of her clothes fell away—her panties slipping off first, falling around her dwindling feet, then her sweatshirt fell off her shoulder. She fell to her knees, and I could see the glare she fixed on Jennifer as she, even still, let a finger wander near her own pussy… except it froze an inch away… oh.

“You can play with yourself again. You’re even allowed to cum—only while you’re shrinking, though.” I smiled, winking at Vanessa. She shot me a glare, but her eyes softened soon after as her sex once again welcomed her fingers. A long moan escaped her lips and I could see her nipples stiffen as much as they could, round boobs jiggling as she worked herself… hard.

Summer took Jennifer into her lap, wrapping both arms about the smaller toy—one on the redhead’s tits, one down below. Their lips occasionally met but they were both more focused on Vanessa’s reduction. Vanessa was still spewing curses at Jennifer—with each one, another fraction of an inch stolen away for good.

Abruptly, Vanessa gave a series of short yelps as she came, once, then—yes, again. It took a lot to get her to come twice in a row; I should know, I’d only managed it once, and when she’d talked me into tonguing her ass in the shower. Mental note… good idea for a punishment game in my shower later, force her to do the same for me when she’s down to size…

The shrinking was making her orgasms hair-trigger. The pleasure alone couldn’t be doing that; some secret part of her was coming awake, I knew it. I knew she’d make a good toy. We just had to nurture and feed that dark little part of her until it couldn’t be dislodged or denied.

The shuddering Vanessa, now a mere three feet tall, quivered nude in the rumpled pile of her own useless clothing. Her boobs—now the size of baseballs—swayed slightly with her breath, she glistened with sweat, and her eyes couldn’t seem to decide if they were trying to do ‘enraged’ or ‘post-coital bliss’. She panted aloud, and eventually found her way to her feet again.

“Summer?” I turned to the brunette toy, who was pondering even as she sat and made Jennifer come in her arms. The redhead wailed in a tiny orgasm, juddering against Summer’s boobs. My brunette toy finally let go of the redhead, setting her down before answering me.

Summer pursed her lips, speaking up—but still barely audible at this distance. “Vanessa… I couldn’t decide the whole time you were talking. I want the best for you, I do.”

Vanessa brightened for a moment, and Summer continued. “You did a mean thing to me, and you hurt me. Worse, you hurt Jennifer, and even the Mistress! Still, I believe in forgiveness… but…” She paused. “… then I realized something. The whole time you went on and on, you never said one thing.”

She stood up, her face taking on a calm set, and pressed the Commit button for the second sequence with her palm. Vanessa wailed again, and Summer continued. “You never once said you were sorry. You just begged, pleaded, or demanded—when one apology might have been enough. This is for the best, really…”

Summer pursed her lips, her voice now almost inaudible over Vanessa’s dwindling scream of shock and pleasure. “… and you also called Jennifer a bitch. Like six times. Only the Mistress and I should call her that.”

It only took another moment to bring myself off, as Vanessa lost another inch… then more, her body dwindling away. She was screaming incoherent curses while she openly played with her diminishing self, calling both the toys—and me—every awful thing she could imagine… which was quite a lot, and she probably made up some new ones.

Soon, the cursing stopped. That would be the intensifying pleasure; every inch lost meant all the pleasure she felt was magnified that much more. She’d be feeling more of it than ever before now, and I intended for her to end this game of ours quite small. The thought sent the crests of pleasure ever higher.

I was still coming, hard, pulses wracking my body as I watched Vanessa shrink. She was fighting so hard, but playing with herself even harder. It wasn’t the practiced, easy motion I was using; her fingers were working her clit like they were on fire. The fingers of the other hand were buried inside her pussy, fucking herself with wanton abandon. Damn, I need to get her trained to do that to herself on demand, it’s hot to watch.

Her voice was pathetic, quiet and high, and her body shook in the rumpled pile of clothes she would never again wear. She was scarcely able to stop playing with herself; every pulse, every strum of her clit would feel a little better as she shrank and her body became more and more sensitive. She couldn’t even imagine the pleasures she’d experience once she was down to the size I had in mind for her.

She was maybe two feet tall when she collapsed, rolling over and spreading her tiny legs wide as she stopped any pretense of fighting back. She was simply lost in the sensations, the pleasure of dwindling away. A part of me envied it, and wondered what it would be like… but I was more than satisfied to watch, feeling the wonderful joy of yet another orgasm approaching. Only watching girls shrink could make me cum again so fast.

When it finished, she was all of one and a half feet tall, no more than a large doll. She had tits like delectable plums, bouncing slightly as she turned over and tried to stand up, looking up at a colossal world. In a strange moment, she seemed so confused and vulnerable—as if she wasn’t even sure where she was—and it brought me off, sending me for another brief visit to the blissful realm of orgasm.

She lay panting, her tiny self glistening with sweat… and other things, down where her legs met. Dainty feet and hands pressed to the floor as she recovered from who knew how many orgasms she’d just felt, and tried to find her balance. Her distracted, slack-jawed expression soon recovered into a guarded, angry glare—focused on the girls. Had to quickly stop that.

Bringing my hands up from my own glistening sex, I took a moment then plucked the tablet up, tapping it in with one hand to get her attention. “Vanessa.” I took another deep breath. “Eyes on me. This is an order—you’re not allowed to be angry at them for their choices just now.”

“I—wha…?” She blinked, looking at the toys, then at me… then the toys again, confused as her hateful emotions simply dissipated on command. Mind control is cool stuff.

I drew closer, pushing the clothes out from underneath her. “You won’t be needing these anymore. No sense even trying to put them on now. We can prop you up a bit, though…” I tossed her sweatshirt and panties away, lifting her wonderfully light, warm little figure—caressing her breasts with my thumb for a moment—just high enough for me to slip a couch pillow underneath her, placing her nude body gently at its center for us all to survey.

She seemed abruptly self-conscious, naked and on display. Hands went to her breasts and sex, and she began to sidle away from us backward.

I smiled. “Next game!” I held up a finger, getting her attention again, then I tapped a sequence into the machine. I showed her the screen, though what it displayed likely wouldn’t make much sense to her at a glance. “Make us dinner, V.”

“Huh?” She looked over toward the kitchen, then back at me. “Now?” She stood up, looking down at her nude form and suddenly sounding angry. “But… look at how small I am! This—everything is fucking huge!” She was still looking around—in anger, yes, but I could see the wonder too. The world was terrifying at her size… but also magnificent, an incredible place to explore—especially with a loving Mistress to keep her safe.

“Yep.” I shrugged, putting down the tablet. “I’ll give you some extra time, to account for your… handicap.” I flashed her a wry smile. “It’ll be more of a midnight snack than dinner; let’s say you have to be ready by 2am?”

She pointed at me, shouting, but I could hear the emotion in her voice—less anger, more confusion and shock. “I—what! No! That’s impossible, Raych! Look at me! This is unfair!”

I frowned. “Was it fair when you tortured my girls just because they were too small to fight back? No—but I’m not even going to do the same back to you, V. All you have to do is make a good dinner.”

She pouted for a time, glaring at me, then looked into the kitchen again—looking at the clock. Almost one in the morning. “By two.” She turned back to me, swallowing, her voice shaky but not cracking. “What am I making?”

“We’re on a vegetarian kick lately. Their idea.” I waved a hand toward the other two, on the coffee table. “You used to be rich, right? You know more about good eating than us, then. Make us something fantastic. If I don’t think it was at least good… well, guess you shrink again.” I paused, glancing down at Summer and Jennifer. “Oh, and if either of the girls doesn’t like it, we get to choose something else to do to you.”

Summer and Jennifer were smiling and clapping, but Vanessa’s face went aghast. “No… no more! And what the hell else is left to even do to me now?” She stamped a foot.

I shrugged. “Do you really want to see? We can, if you fuck this up. Clock’s ticking, V.” I waved at her, then picked up the other two from the table.

She trudged off into the kitchen, seething—but focused. I relaxed for a few minutes, basking in the warmth of cumming so many times this evening—and held the girls to my chest. They rested as well, for a while, nestling together in my hands.

I eventually got up and went to master bedroom, where my own massive bed—far too large for my petite frame—loomed, dominating the room. It was the size of a basketball court to the toys, eight or ten stories tall and big enough for any kind of fun they could think up, sexual or otherwise, with each other or their loving Mistress.

In my usual way, the room was otherwise full of random junk. It’s a good thing my toys love my company, because they sure as hell could hide from me pretty easily if they wanted to. Random, miniature articles of furniture I’d found online dotted the room; ornately carved footstools doubling as little shelters, a couch pillow set up in front of a tablet for Jennifer to manage their site’s back-end, a tiny set of chairs and an umbrella I’d found online… a hundred other little things like that, with odds and ends stacked nearly to the ceiling.

On the more regular types of furniture, the normal signs of my own inhabitance were to be found… empty wine glasses and food containers, unfinished textbooks on programming and physics, wine-stained copies of Dad’s notes I was trying to understand—or even just make out what the text said at all. Four different brands of tablets and laptops were lying around, each not quite being satisfactory for one peculiar reason or another. Random wall art, some female nudes and a theme-bereft smattering of other pieces were hung about, or sitting by the moulding waiting to be.

I tossed away my clothes—then found a simple, soft pink robe to pull on over my nude form, letting Summer and Jennifer watch as I got changed. Afterward came the fun part—I paid far less attention to my own clothes lately than I did to the toys’. Finding well-made, sexy clothes for them at their size was a challenge, and half of it came from contests they held online between fans.

First was Summer; soon I was slipping off the clothes she had on, but once she was nude I couldn’t resist bringing her helpless body up to my mouth and tonguing her vulnerable pussy. Less than an inch from my face, she began whispering something to me—a plan, for Vanessa. I liked it, and rewarded her. With a sex drive like hers, and the effect of my milk, it didn’t take long; in less than a minute, I was staring into her eyes as she came.

I set her down, Jennifer wiping her dry with a hand towel while I set out the clothes for her to look the part she’d suggested. The redhead toy slipped tiny panties and a bra onto Summer, who then stood up and let me dress her the rest of the way—a smart beige pantsuit and cream-colored frilly blouse. One of the many fan-made gifts she’d received.

Jennifer looked quite excited for her turn. Her sweater and socks were plucked off in my fingers, revealing her pale, slim, youthful body, a few tattoos adorning her helplessly tiny frame. I noticed a stray bit of tape-sticky-gunk on her foot, which I rubbed away—but it had already reminded me of the ordeal she’d been through in the past few days.

I wanted her mind as far from that as possible. I brought her close to my chest, just above where my breasts met, and pressed her to my skin. I could barely make out her face, where it peeked out from inside my hands. Her legs stuck out the bottom of my palm, feet waggling in excitement. I smiled, looking at Summer. “Jennifer… cum.”

I felt the redhead slowly begin to tremble and squirm, and watched Summer bite her lip in both excitement and a bit of jealousy. Jennifer had earned at least this much, after the last couple days. Her squirming became stronger as the involuntary rush of pleasure took her away, though I was in no danger of losing my grip. She shouted over and over again, squeaking animal sounds in between what had to be the thundering sound of my heart to her.

When I felt the pace of it slow and her movements becoming languid, I pulled her away, and sat her down next to Summer. With one hand I began to fish through the drawers of the hobby case we used as their dresser, and watched Summer kneel down next to her to help. I chose then to add the next surprise. “Jennifer, cum. Harder than before. Cum.”

Her eyes went wide—she hadn’t yet caught her breath. It took a few moments, her body acquiescing—but still slow on the uptake. Her mind caught up only moments before the pulsing started again, and she reached up to hold Summer behind the neck as she arched her back, toes curling and her tiny body shaking.

She wailed aloud as pleasure forced its way out from her sex, now out of control as she flailed in Summer’s arms. Had the brunette not been much larger she likely wouldn’t have been able to contain her as Jennifer screeched and moaned, panted, eyes rolling back… she was so beautiful like this, such a reserved woman yet totally losing it with pleasure. It took her even longer to come down from it this time.

By then I had settled on an elegant black cocktail dress. It had been a present from a fan who claimed to frig herself to sleep daily, wishing she had her own Jennifer. After Summer had cleaned up the orgasm-drunk redhead, we stood her up and gave her a minute to get her bearings, then together we shimmied her little body into the snug confines of the dress.

It hugged tightly to her every curve, clinging to her breasts and coming barely a third of the way down her thighs. It must have cost that fan hundreds to make the ensemble, and Jennifer had sent her a private strip-show wearing it as thanks. She tied her hair back into loose bun, held it in place with a paper clip—artfully bent but still recognizable—and daintily stepped into the little black half-heels the dress came with.

I picked up their favorite camera and put it in my robe pocket, then gently lifted the girls and returned to the kitchen. Even with Vanessa’s tiny size, she still managed to make a racket, and I could hear her cursing aloud before we were even halfway there. The mess greeted us as we turned the corner.

At eighteen inches tall, utilizing a kitchen is quite a feat. The small ladders I had set up so the toys could get up to the counter let her reach things, but lifting and moving them was another story. She hustled back and forth between different bags and bottles, pots and dishes. It was a total mess; dressing spread on the counter, two discarded plates with walnuts spilled between them, badly sliced tofu jiggling atop places I wasn’t even sure how it got to.

I leaned against the counter next to where she was working, setting each of the toys down on a coaster. “You okay there? Should we go ahead and call it now?”

“No!” She turned in shock, then her expression became angry when she realized I was just toying with her. “I need more time! The instructions say—the tofu needs to set for…” She blinked, rushing over to where the book lay open, some cabbage scattered across it—“… eleven minutes more than I have! This is your fault!” She stabbed a tiny finger at me.

I frowned, then glanced at the instructions… and at the clock. “Hmm. Guess she’s right.” I shrugged. “You could have read the instructions before you started… but I’ll tell you what… Summer here had an idea. We’ll give you an extra half-hour if you just take an interview with her. You can do it while you work.”

“A what?” Vanessa seemed perplexed, and I stepped away for a moment to switch Brobot back on. I put it in automatic, letting it follow me back into the kitchen. I switched on its little camera, providing another angle that Summer would later use to edit the final product together.

Summer walked across the counter as I came back, and I pulled up a stool from the kitchen bar—sitting down and picking up Jennifer, nestling the redhead at a spot on my collarbone where she could get an easy grip on the terry cloth of my robe. I pulled her phone out of my pocket and brought it close; she would use it to control Brobot. Her warm little ass felt nice in that spot, too.

Summer glanced at me, an eyebrow raised, asking the question. I nodded. “About ready, I think?” I resisted the temptation to shrug, with Jennifer on my shoulder; she nodded as well.

“Okay!” Summer turned, clapping her hands together. “Ready for your interview?”

“Interview for what?” Vanessa interrupted, looking down at herself, then abruptly covered her body with her arms and the large wooden spoon she was holding—suddenly again conscious of her nudity. “I don’t want anyone to see me like this!”

Summer laughed as she hopped up to sit atop a pickle jar, crossing her legs and gesturing toward Vanessa. “We see—so when you say ‘like this’—do you mean naked, or a foot and a half tall?”

“Either! Both!” Despite herself, one of Vanessa’s newly round breasts bounced, exposing a small nipple to view. “And like you can talk! You’re what, six inches tall?”

“I’m eight inches tall, thank you. Jennifer is six inches.” She turned to the camera for a moment. “Let’s try and forgive her, everyone—she hasn’t adjusted to your new perspective yet.”

“Wait, that thing was already on?!” Vanessa shrieked.

“It’s been on. We can edit it how we want later.” Summer smiled before sitting down on the honey jar, turning toward me. “Eight inches is just the size Mistress wanted me to be… I’m sure she has a perfect size one in mind for you too, Vanessa.”

While Vanessa was distracted by that comment, I picked up a hand towel off the countertop and tossed it toward her. At her tiny size, even its slight weight bowled her over, but she managed to scramble and recover. She picked it up, and finally wrapped herself with it.

Vanessa frowned as she turned back to Summer, at least halfway decent now, and glanced at the drone camera again. “So what is this for?”

“Our show!” Summer brightened. “Pocket Lovers started as just a one-off idea, but Jennifer and I have turned it into a whole business. We have our own site, and upload a clip every couple days. I mean, we already have tons of sex anyway, so why not make money off it?”

She giggled, and continued. “We’re already making more than either of us did in our old jobs. We just opened up the ‘special requests’ donation option last month, and some of it’s kind of weird… but we only do what we want to do. It sort of grows on you, and people send us fun new ideas to try that we never would have thought of on our own.”

“I… really?” Vanessa’s hands slipped where she held the towel up, exposing her breasts for a moment—probably out of simple distraction at the prospect of easy money. I smiled.

“Yep. You’re going to be a part of it, and we won’t take no for an answer.” Summer grinned, then turned sideways to face the camera and straightened her hair and jacket. “Okay—so…” She brightened. “Hi, everyone! Little bitty Summer here. Welcome back to Pocket Lovers. As you know, this is our special feature for this week—Vanessa has decided to jo—”

There was a loud clack as Vanessa slammed her wooden spoon against the countertop “I haven’t decided shit!”

Her gesture would probably have been a lot more impressive had she not been eighteen inches tall and barely able to wield a wooden spoon.

Summer clearly fought the impulse to frown. “… Vanessa here will be joining us as the newest Pocket Lover, and as you can see her shrinking is already underway!” Summer waved her hand toward Vanessa, who had folded her arms and was scowling at the camera.

Summer went on. “… If you watched the last few episodes, you already know how Vanessa got this small…”

Vanessa grumbled. “Wait, when did you film me before?”

I don’t think Summer even heard. “…but if you’re just joining us, we’ve decided to make a special game out of Vanessa’s change from person into possession. Every round she loses, she shrinks! This round, she’s got to make us something really good to eat… but as you can see, she’s only eighteen inches tall. Is she up to the challenge?” Summer held out an open hand toward Vanessa.

The blonde just sneered at her, continuing to heave a massive—to her—wooden spoon about in an attempt to toss our salad. No, not our—you know what I mean. The actual literal salad making act.

I reached down, tousling her tiny head of hair. She jumped back, startled, and scowled at me. I held up a finger. “You have to actually do the interview if you want your extra half-hour, V.”

She was silent for another few moments, then turned to Summer with a large, clearly fake smile. “Of course Vanessa is up to it. I mean, I’m up to it. You’re all going to love this dinner, guaranteed.”

Summer tossed her hair and leaned forward. “Great… so Vanessa, one of the questions we get the most…”

I idled for the next twenty or so minutes, watching Vanessa scramble while she tried to cook at her tiny size and answer questions on top of it, playing with Jennifer, or kind of zoning out. Mostly the last one. It was getting late and even with all my napping, the hour was catching up to me.

My head was almost hitting the counter when suddenly I felt Summer tapping on my arm. I blinked awake, looking around and remembering where I was after a few moments—and my stomach growled.

Vanessa—clearly nervous—was standing in front of several bowls… some kind of tossed salad, a cold pasta dish, and a few bowls full of garnishes and other things atop a carved wooden board. Despite the earlier mess—the counter elsewhere was still a disaster—the presentation of it was all fairly nice. I looked over it, and then at Vanessa. Her towel threatened to fall off for a moment, but she snatched it back up.

“It’s… ready.” She folded her arms. “I can’t pour you a drink like this, no matter how hard I try. You can’t count that against me.” She paused for a moment. “I also can’t dice the tomatoes and onions, like the recipe said. Can’t lift the chopping knife.”

“Hmm…” I peered at her, then at the food again.

I shrugged, and pulled a bowl over to me. I’d be eating the vast majority of it, of course. I diced up a little and put it in a smaller bowl for Summer and Jennifer, then set to munching on it myself.

I was surprised. The taste hit me right away, and it was fantastic. Given, I was starving, but it was far better than anything I could make myself—and let’s not even talk about the few times Summer and Jennifer tried to ‘surprise’ me with a meal. The diced fruit and feta cheese melted together, the spinach and romaine… and the tofu too, really interesting.

I took some bites of the pasta, which was equally satisfying. I wonder where Vanessa learned to cook like this… prison, maybe? I’d have to ask her later, but my mouth was constantly full. I needed something to wash it all down. I reached toward a wine magnum a few feet away, leaning over and clobbering Vanessa with my oversized breasts.

She wailed and stumbled, frowning at me as I picked up the bottle and brought it back. I didn’t have a glass, so I shrugged and bit out the cork, chugging directly from it. My favorite merlot. Fantastic. I gobbled up more pasta, suddenly wanting to clean the bowl. The girls were eating fast too. Only Vanessa was silent, looking at us and waiting for the moment of judgment.

Summer and Jennifer occasionally needed to stop and get something to drink themselves—whether it was bits of wine I shared, or halfway through when I bared my breasts and let them each gulp down mouthfuls of my warm milk. They went back to the salad and finished what was left.

“Okay… now.” I looked over at Vanessa—expecting her to be awaiting judgment, but instead she was pushing over a little plastic bin of fresh strawberries, and a bowl of whipped cream.

“Oh… dessert?” I said it as a question, but with a little confusion. I hadn’t expected this, somehow.

“Yeah. Easy to make, and you like these damn things… right?” She stood up, looking a little sweaty from the raw work of pushing the bin. “Or was that Laurie?”

“It was both of us.” I shrugged, reaching over to pick one up—sifting through them, looking for an ideally plump-sized and juicy specimen. “… only I liked to play with them during sex, too. You hated them.”

“Okay, that was you. And yeah, I hate them.” Vanessa nodded, but clearly didn’t see my frown. Jennifer did, though; I saw her flat expression briefly. “Oh, hey, let me.” She stopped my fingers with both hands, pulling the one I’d selected out and hefting it over one shoulder.

She walked with a stoop, and groaned as she dipped it in the whipped cream—almost dropping it in there, and stumbling in her attempt to pick it back up. Whipped cream soon covered her arms. Walking back over the counter, she stood in front of me, holding the heavy strawberry up with both hands as high as she could.

I smiled. This was creative—and perhaps she’d figured out a little about what made me tick. Leaning down, resting my chin on both hands, I opened my mouth wide and let her gently feed the strawberry to me, biting off a piece of it and chewing it with her only inches away. I looked down at her, and I could see the nervousness she was trying to hide. She was clearly hoping this would get her out of another round of shrinking.

She fed me a few more before I came up, feeling full. “Fuuuuckkk… that was good.” I leaned back in the stool, stretching. “Well, Vanessa, lucky you—I’m giving you a pass. Not only did I not expect dessert, you actually remembered something about me.” She seemed visibly relieved until I looked at my toy girls. “How about you two?”

“I… think so too.” Summer nodded, wiping a stray bit of milk from her mouth—and licking it off her hand. “Yeah. At least restaurant quality. Pass.”

Jennifer shook her head. “A half-decent restaurant, I guess. Only half, though.” We all looked at her—Vanessa in shock—and she went on, shrugging. “What? I get an opinion too, right? It wasn’t what I would call ‘fantastic’. That was the guarantee, right?”

Vanessa shrieked in rage. “Oh my fucking god—she has it out for me, Raych! You know it too! After last time—”

“Quiet.” I waved a hand at her, and she suddenly shut up. I really can’t talk up the virtues of mind control enough. “Jennifer, finish.”

“Not much else to it. And relax, Vanessa… I’ve got something temporary in mind for your punishment.” She couldn’t help but grin widely around the last word.

I shrugged, looking at Vanessa then Jennifer again. “Okay… well, I want to get to bed soon, what do you have in mind?”

Jennifer grinned, stepping over toward Vanessa. “Well.. she hates something our mistress loves.”

“… and you don’t?” Summer said it aloud, but it came off as an acidic mumble.

My redheaded toy came up to the bin of strawberries, and turned to Vanessa. “… so that’s why you’re going to take… how about… this!, strawberry, and fuck yourself with it tonight.” She patted one resting atop the pile, a strangely narrow specimen—like an incredibly fat dildo, at Vanessa’s size. Jennifer turned to me again. “Let’s make her super-horny, all night. Make it so she’s not allowed to touch herself—she can only get off for the night by fucking herself with a strawberry.”

I snorted, then laughed aloud. “That’s great!” Jennifer’s brilliance wasn’t always confined to the sciences. Vanessa was aghast, but I ignored it—getting up and fetching the tablet, I sat back down and began to tap in the sequence. Vanessa continued complaining—yet somehow the strawberry Jennifer had indicated was now in her arms, cradling it like a precious heirloom.

She stopped talking for a moment and seemed to zone out when the machine’s field touched her thoughts, making Jennifer’s wish a reality—along with a handful of other things I’d added, to prepare her for the evening and the next round. Her face suddenly went almost as red as the strawberry, and she looked down at it.

“I… ugh… what did you do to me…” She was trying to look angry at us, but I could tell she could barely contain her arousal. I’d set it very nearly as high as it would go, to the point that any normal person would throw caution to the wind and probably force themselves on somebody. At her size, she scarcely could force herself on anyone, save the other toys—which was forbidden. She looked up and down between the strawberry and us, shuffling her feet uncomfortably.

Only the strawberry would be her solace tonight. Her new lover.

Laughing, I scooped her up, along with the little bit of fruit, the tablet, the other two girls, and the camera in my teeth. I stepped back to the bedroom, setting all three toys down on the opposite side of the bed—near one another—and the camera on the other pillow. I tossed away my robe, and plopped my nude self down on the bed.

I snuggled myself up in the covers, looking over at the other three. Vanessa was almost totally still, yet visibly trying to contain herself. She kept staring at the strawberry. Oh, right. I needed to tell her about the next round.

“Vanessa…” I yawned, stifling it with a hand. “… tonight will also be the next round.”

“What? Like this? I’m—you did something to me! I can’t even think!” Even as she said it, her hand was drifting to her sex, yet she jerked it away—a little compulsion on her. It slipped over toward the strawberry.

“You’ll get maybe half an hour to an hour of a clear head, if you just cum… courtesy of Mr. Strawberry there.” I nodded toward it. “Hope he’s a good fuck. Anyway, in the meantime, your next challenge is to convince the camera there”—which I pointed to with a single finger over the edge of the covers—“that you really want to shrink and be my next toy.”

“Fuck that! Of course I don’t!” The strawberry was in both her hands again.

I frowned. “Try listening, Vanessa. I didn’t say you had to want it. I said you had to convince the camera. Didn’t you want to be an actress at some point? Your dad even paid for classes for a while, didn’t he?”

I shrugged. “You can still be one, though maybe not the kind you thought. Anyway, put on a convincing show. It has to be ready by when I wake up, but like hell I’m getting up before ten. Your super-horniness will only last until sunrise, so you’ll still have plenty of time… as long as you and Mr. Strawberry get down to business.” I winked.

“Uhhhh… noooooo…” The sound she made was pathetic, like a child being told it’s time to go to the dentist. She kept glancing toward the strawberry now in her lap, then toward me and the girls—who all stared back at her. One hand kept trying to sneak down toward her sex, but was snatched away… over and over…

“Aahhhh…. Damnit!” She suddenly broke down, falling onto her back and spreading her legs. Desperate to cum, she began rubbing the strawberry hard against her sex. My girls—Jennifer now spooned against Summer—cheered and looked on with me as Vanessa lost all self-control already, masturbating herself helplessly with a piece of fruit.

I stayed up just long enough to watch her finish herself off. When it became clear that just rubbing wasn’t enough, we watched as she slowly forced the strawberry into herself—finding that her body was strangely flexible, and she could fit it in with a minimum of pain. Another little present for the evening. It visibly distended her lower body when half of it had been inserted, which set the toys into a frenzy of lust.

Summer brought Jennifer off once, then Jennifer was pushed down between the brunette’s legs—they got lost under the covers when I shifted, though, and must have continued their lesbian tryst in the dark and warm place underneath. I would have gotten myself off too, but I was too tired and just sort of saved the mental image.

Vanessa squealed as she came, making tiny animal sounds as she grunted her way to the first of many orgasms for the night. There was a wide, dumb smile on her face as she came—maybe she’s finally seeing the light, I thought. Her new life would be one of endless pleasure and fun, no more hard decisions or running from the law. She’d be so much happier as my little possession.

After that, when the smile abruptly vanished after she met my eyes and saw me returning it—she dragged herself over the camera, the area around her sex stained a little red. She set it up in front of her, and tossed her hair back, turning it on then kneeling in front of it.

“Hi everyone!” Face flushed, voice weak; she sounded fake as hell. She cleared her throat and repeated herself—she must have sensed it. “Hi everyone! I’m Vanessa, and I’ve been shrunk! I’m pretty small now… and just between us, I’m actually kind of loving it! Don’t tell the others—but I can’t wait to get smaller!”

She couldn’t keep the tinge of anger and gritted teeth out of her voice, but it was at least an improvement. I fell asleep with a smile.