The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SHRINKING MACHINE — CHAPTER 4D — VANESSA… JUST VANESSA

The abrupt, loud music startled me out of the zone I’d been in. My fingers had been moving on the keyboard for… how long? Hours? I wasn’t sure. It was coming from the wall speakers that were in every room of the house. I listened for a moment; it was that song, ‘Up All Night to Get Lucky’? I think. Those two guys with the helmets, forgot the band name.

I’d been on a roll prior to the interruption; seeing Vanessa shrink after suckling on my tits, then using Jennifer as a six-inch-tall living vibrator had really hit the spot. After I’d rested for a few minutes, my little redhead had slipped out of my hand and wandered out of the room. Then an idea had hit me for a way to fix half the machine’s interface errors and increase processor overhead at the same time, and I’d sat there, naked except for the untied pink robe I was wearing, hammering the keys as I coded the new interface module.

Until this damn noise came on. Now I’d lost my place.

I stood, my robe slipping open and revealing my pale skin, hairless sex, and one pink-nippled breast. The music was really loud, and I was still getting my bearings. Once I get lost in a coding idea like that, it can take a minute before my brain can come back out of machine-logic mode. Right. I was in our new house, the villa in upstate New York; that was why I didn’t immediately recognize the upgraded machine room. We’d only moved in recently.

Through the room’s single small window, I could see the sun was going down. The valley the house overlooked was sparsely populated, and I could see only a few other points of light from the scattered other houses of the neighbors. They valued their privacy as much as I valued mine, which suited me fine. Using the machine to mind-control the neighbors of my old Manhattan apartment to keep them from paying attention to what happened inside had been getting awful expensive, in terms of accumulator charge.

I pulled my robe closed, loosely tying the soft terry rope in the front. I looked around, and found the tablet, picking it up and briefly checking the accumulator balance—still more than enough for Vanessa’s final round of shrinking tonight… provided she failed the test, of course.

This music was getting on my nerves. Not the kind of romantic piano stuff that I’d come to enjoy when playing with my toy girls. Which one had put it on? Whoever it was, she’d be punished.

I was thinking about which particular punishment I’d use—perhaps the bead necklace—when I went out into the hall, looking into the master and spare bedrooms… no shrunk girls there… and the dining room… not there either… kitchen, no, florida room, no—

Ah.

When I walked into the den—a wide space with a recessed carpet floor, one step below the rest of the main floor. Made things a bit more challenging for the girls to come and go from the room, but it was also where they ended to stay when I wasn’t using them. To me, the room was about twenty feet to a side, with a large brown suede sectional couch and a heavy espresso coffee table with various coasters, USB drives, tiny (and non-tiny) dildos and vibes, their powered-down camera drone, and my favorite bong—all strewn about.

To them, the room would be the size of an aircraft hangar; a cavernous space, the ceiling stretching twenty stories up, the walls not quickly reached even at a full run, plenty of cat beds or rumpled piles of my clothing lying around to sleep on, and other games and entertainment around for when we weren’t satisfying more carnal urges.

The three of them were sitting on the coffee table, almost but not quite together—in front of the iPad that Summer and Jennifer used to run their Pocket Lovers site. Jennifer and Summer were closer together, talking to the tablet’s camera—I could see from the way the chat flew by that they were probably talking to their premium members, like they did once a week. Special sessions, where they entertained whatever new types of perversion suggested or paid for by their viewers.

Jennifer, my six-inch-tall redhead, didn’t seem to have gotten dressed since I’d used her for pleasure in the machine room. Instead of putting clothes back on, she wore only a diaphanous, handkerchief-sized square of sheer white material wrapped tightly around her otherwise nude form—it was easy to make out her pinkish nipples and tiny pussy underneath. She sometimes wore it for me, or on their twice-weekly streams.

Summer was standing next to her, saying something and spinning something long in the air near her—like a rope, or… oh, it was a short headphone cable. My brunette toy is eight inches tall, and she wore tight jeans and a black leather corset with red silk panels on the front; her long dark hair flowed freely down her back and her free hand gestured as she spoke to the camera. I couldn’t hear what she saying, but she seemed quite engaged.

Vanessa was sitting indian-style behind them both, a hand towel pulled from the bathroom now drawn about her shoulders and concealing most of the shrunken blonde. Unlike the other two, we’d not found any clothes for her yet—she wasn’t done shrinking. She seemed hesitant about whatever they were doing, and was sitting with her chin resting in both hands, her face a pensive scowl.

Jennifer said something to the camera too, also inaudible. I could see the way the chat moved by on the screen rapidly accelerating as the tiny redhead stood, smirking at Summer as she let the sheer garment she ‘wore’ slip off, revealing her slender and pale six-inch body—her few tattoos only indistinct dark spots at this distance. The text floating by switched to mostly all caps; probably whatever they were fixing to do had been at the request of today’s highest bidder, and it seemed to have been a popular decision.

Summer’s hand grasped Jennifer’s shoulder as she drew close, and she abruptly spun the smaller redhead around, tiny breasts jiggling with her movement. She pressed further, pushing the smaller girl down onto her hands and knees, and choked up her grip on the headphone cable until she had a firm grasp of the base of one end. The glinting metal jack at the tip had to be menacing, especially at Jennifer’s size.

Chat was going wild as Summer knelt behind the redhead, biting her lip as she teased Jennifer with the tip of the thing. Vanessa hadn’t moved from her spot, but I could see her eyes were fixed on Jennifer’s impending penetration. The redhead tensed as Summer firmly pushed, ignoring the inevitable whimpers as the thick stainless steel prong entered her defenseless sex.

I found one hand cupping my breast as I leaned against the wall, the music almost forgotten now. I loved watching Summer so easily dominate the smaller girl—and making the redhead love her for it. Things had grown well beyond a simple power relationship between the two, but power and submission were still a subtext any time they made love. My fingers wandered south, not slipping inside my robe—yet—but still clutching a sex that yearned for its toys.

Summer paid little heed to any kind of pace. Seconds after entering the smaller girl, she simply began fucking Jennifer with the headphone prong—shoving it in and out of the redhead as fast as any dildo. I could see the smaller girl’s tits wobbling beneath her as her whole body shook with the power Summer could exert over her. One of the brunette’s hands slipped underneath to play with the smaller girl’s tits for a moment, but then soon returned to steadying the redhead for fucking.

I’d stopped paying attention to the chat, but I was sure it was going just as nuts. Both of them had long since made clear to their viewers—you can give us terms to start fucking, but once we get going, we only stop once we cum, or if the Mistress stops us.

They both always grew so totally focused on each other that they often forgot they were fucking on camera… which seemed to be no small reason for why they were so popular. Their viewers didn’t just masturbate to rehearsed, choreographed fuck scenes—both toy girls would really fuck and cum, live on camera. Their audience inevitably fell in love with one or both of the tiny girls.

Much like I had a long time ago.

Summer surprised me next. Glancing over her shoulder, she looked at Vanessa—who was… yeah, at some point she must have slipped a hand inside the small towel covering her body. The tiny vibrations she was making clued me in to the secret; she was getting herself off to this. At the end of the day, she still loved sex more than anything—she just had to learn how to do more than receive orgasms.

Summer was nodding now, toward Jennifer below her. The pace at which she was fucking Jennifer hadn’t slowed, so the smaller redhead failed to even notice the invitation. Vanessa was biting her lip, thinking about it. Summer said… something, couldn’t make it out either. She nodded again, this time toward the screen—mouthing something now.

Vanessa glanced at it, then stood, quietly, padding over toward the other two. Summer briefly stopped fucking the redhead, standing up as the nine-inch blonde approached. Jennifer opened her eyes and looked around, confused, for a moment as she realized someone else had joined in. Another toy was kneeling down behind her, and Summer was standing nearby, which meant she’d be realizing just about now-

The redhead turned her head in a flash, instantly angry, but it melted just as quickly as Vanessa shoved the whole length of the headphone jack back inside the smaller girl. The blonde was even less gentle than Summer had been; she immediately started ramming the plug in and out of the tiny redhead, her face twisting up into something obscene.

I knew the look. It was the same one she’d had when she played with me like I was her toy, but back then she’d always stopped halfway and moved us around, found some position that favored her own pleasure and ignored mine. I wondered if the same would happen now—would she get Jennifer close, then force the smaller girl to use the makeshift dildo on her, and bring her off while ignoring the little redhead?

I was never that cruel to Jennifer myself. Often, anyway. If I had to, I supposed I could shout across the room for all three to cum, though it might kind of ruin the narrative of whatever show they were putting on for Pocket Lovers. I kind of wanted to see Jennifer cum again; Vanessa was too focused on punishing the little redhead, and was maybe taking the wrong lesson during this critical time.

I padded lightly onto the carpet, softly approaching. Summer glanced at me over her shoulder, noticing—but the other two didn’t. They were so into it that they didn’t even sense a giantess drawing near. I stopped maybe a yard away from the action. I saw something cross Vanessa’s face as I crouched low.

The occasional glance at the camera, and at Summer—those were both natural and expected; she’d never performed for an audience before… but something more was there as well. The way Vanessa bit her lip, the glimmer of confusion behind her tiny eyes. She wasn’t ramming the thing into Jennifer quite as harshly as she had when she started, and was even changing her pace, paying more attention to the little redhead’s pleasure now.

I smiled. She knew now what it was to be on the other side of this interaction; to be the helpless and small one, forced to greater and greater heights of pleasure… and she wasn’t sure anymore which side she liked more. She might even be wondering what it would be like if someone pushed her down on all fours and forced a giant headphone jack into her pussy, in front of the camera, and made her cum as she wailed aloud.

She was close. Just one more push.

Jennifer was squealing wordlessly as she came close to orgasm, taking Vanessa by surprise. The blonde didn’t even seem sure of what to do with the smaller redhead as she came, pale tits wobbling beneath her and tiny hands balling into fists on the tabletop.

Jennifer gasped a few more times, screaming as loud as her tiny lungs could until she slumped to her side, rolling onto her back with her legs spread. Vanessa still seemed kind of dazed, confused with both herself and what she’d done, or perhaps what was going through her head as she did it.

The redhead’s chest was heaving as she took deep breaths for a moment, but her eyes were fixed on Vanessa’s. Something… odd, was passing between them. Even I couldn’t tell what. Maybe they’d go for a second round, on the air? I wouldn’t stop them.

“Beautiful stuff, huh everyone?” Summer said it as she strode back into the camera’s view. She was the only one still dressed, and her heels made tiny clicks on the tabletop as she walked. Her small arm gestured off camera, toward me. “Mistress has joined us, but she’s just watching—” the other two suddenly looked over at me, whatever odd looks they were giving one another now gone, “— and let’s hear it—how does everyone like Vanessa?”

The screen flooded with chat text, too fast to read all of it. I saw a lot of ‘I came hard’, or ‘fucking hot’… the like. Well, we had Summer to thank for the expert fine-tuning of her supple and athletic nine-inch figure.

Summer clapped her hands together, in full cute-girlie mode for the audience. “We’re all agreed there’s room for a third Pocket Lover, then?”

Another flood of chat, and I didn’t see anyone in disagreement… not that I gave a damn. She was mine now, whether or not she played in Summer and Jennifer’s lucrative little porno theater.

Summer hopped up and down. “All right, then! Let’s all welcome Vanessa to—”

“How many are there?” Vanessa interrupted her, looking at the screen with a strange glee in her eyes.

“Umm…” Summer seemed a bit taken aback—only the Mistress ever interrupted her, and rarely on-air—but she finally answered. “Right now—ah—a hundred and eighty.”

“Only that many?” Vanessa frowned. I was, at least, happy that she’d stopped bothering with any pretense of decency; she crawled up closer to the screen, seemingly unconcerned with her nudity—or the fact that the camera was pointed right at her.

“Well, no.” Summer frowned, her plan clearly interrupted. She folded her arms as she turned toward Vanessa again. “We have thirty thousand regular members. This is our twice-weekly stream, for Pocket Lounge premium members only… didn’t I tell you all this beforehand? I did.” She glanced at the camera again.

“Wait.” Vanessa finally turned to Summer, now sounding confused… or maybe accusatory. “Why do you need to introduce me to them if you already filmed me shrinking earlier?”

“I—we —” Summer sputtered, now clearly upset. “We haven’t finished edit—this… tonight, uh, sneak preview… newest, uh, premier members only—fuck… fucking… hell! I told you all of this!” Her small heel stamped ineffectually as her face reddened. Hmm. Summer did kind of scramble words like that when she was flustered.

My fault, I suppose.

“Oh.” Vanessa shrugged, turning back to the camera again and getting up a bit closer. “Well, I stopped listening after you told me I’d get to shove something inside the little redhead.” She came up to within inches of it, cupping both her tits as the chat flying by—up until now confused or seemingly taking sides in the argument—suddenly erupted at the close-up.

Jennifer groaned from below them both as she sat up. “Forget it. Mistress only needed two smart ones, Summer. We shouldn’t expect too much out of her.” She began to stand up.

“What!” Vanessa whirled, pointing at Jennifer. “Fuck you! I thought we just—and now you —”

“Stop.” I stood, and all three abruptly went silent, staring at me expectantly. I sat next to them on the tabletop, positioned so only my ass and leg would be in view. I took my finger and suddenly pushed naked little Vanessa right on the chest, forcing her onto her back. “Vanessa. Tell us what you were about to say when you said ‘I thought we just’. About Jennifer.”

Her eyes went wide, and she glanced at the screen—terrified of what she might say, especially to the world. She was still helpless to stop the words from coming out. “I thought we connected… or something. I… I could see it in her eyes, after I fucked her. I don’t know. I just… I thought I was only doing it to get off, to get back at her too, but then I just felt this… something… to her… what the fuck am I saying, I—”

“Shh.” I silenced her with the same finger, pressing it to her lips—or rather, her whole mouth. I spoke a bit louder, but my eyes remained fixed on Vanessa. “Wonderful viewers, stay tuned for the whole lovely sequence of Vanessa’s shrinking, which we’ll be releasing over the next month or so. Thanks for watching this little sneak preview of the newest addition to my collection. I love sharing all of them with you, and I especially love how much you pay us for the privilege.”

Chat was surprisingly amiable about the last bit. I took my finger off Vanessa’s chest, and moved it to the iPad. “It’s about time to wrap up for the evening, though. The final round of our game is set for late tonight, and we’ll find out how small Vanessa will get. It’ll probably be a couple weeks before that’s released, but you’ll see the result much sooner if you tune in next week, same time and same place. Hope you all had a good cum tonight, because I’m about to use these precious toy girls to make their Mistress cum… all night long.”

With that, I tapped the Stop button. Taking a deep breath, I watched Vanessa stand up, finally seeming to realize she was naked—she covered her chest and sex with her hands. I frowned, but she didn’t seem to notice. I glanced at Jennifer, giving her half a frown of my own. “Now, Jennifer. I came out here because of this fucking music.” I pointed a finger up in the air. “You set it for the whole house.”

“I—I did?” Jennifer seemed stunned. She scrambled to her feet, rushing over to the iPad and tapping a few buttons, having to stretch to reach those near the top of the screen. She leaned too close as she tried to reach for one at the top of the screen, and accidentally touched another with a bare breast, having to run over at hit the home button and start over… but she finally shut down the damn noise that had been so distracting this whole time. Turning to me, she crouched low. “Sorry…”

“Hmm… should punish you…” I frowned. “… but later. It’s time for the last round.”

Vanessa froze, staring up at me wide-eyed. Summer bit her lip in excitement, and Jennifer only turned toward Vanessa, grinning.

“I… um… I should get dressed, I, uh…” Vanessa was looking around for the hand towel she’d been wearing, her eyes still wide.

I scooped her up when she was still turned away, lifting her in both hands and holding her small, nude form gently but firmly. “Don’t bother… tonight’s round will be in the bathtub. I’ll keep you warm until then, Vanessa.” I stroked her hair with one hand, then glanced at the other two. “Summer, Jennifer. You two go draw a bath for us, in the master. Set up whatever you want to do on the side table. You’ll be allowed to watch, but this last round will be just myself and Vanessa.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Summer hopped up, looking around for a moment. Jennifer was looking around too, then up at me… both with a hesitant expectation on their faces.

I glanced at them again, eyes narrowing. Lazy little sluts, wanting a ride. “Do I have to flick you off the table myself? Try not to be completely useless tonight.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Summer said it a bit quicker this time, and immediately set off in a quick run, hopping off the table in a jump that would be impossible were she human-sized and leaping off a three-story building—as the table would seem to be to her. Jennifer scowled at me as she grabbed her scrap of cloth and did the same, each scurrying toward the master bathroom. Summer, of course, would get there much sooner.

“Moment of truth, Vanessa.” I looked back at her as I slowly stood, taking her over toward the window. It was dark out now, the stars not quite visible yet. A few lights—houses and the road—were more bright at the moment, overlooking the large valley we were above.

“Nice night out… sometimes the toys and I have fun in the hot tub downstairs on nights like these. It’s like an Olympic pool to them, and if I aim the jets right they can really go flying.”

She gave a tiny smile, then a short laugh, then seemed to remember herself and curled up again. She was quiet for a time as I stroked her hair, then she turned to me with a question. “Aren’t you going to ask me whether or not I want to win or lose?”

“Hmm?” I looked back outside. “Why would that matter? If you really want to win, you’ll do a good job cleaning me.”

“I… I don’t mean…” She tightened up a bit more.

“Oh.” I chuckled. “You want me to ask you, so it forces the truth out of you. You need it because you don’t know yourself.” I pulled her a little closer. “You might yet give Jennifer a run for her money as the manipulative little bitch who knows which of her Mistress’ buttons to push.”

There was silence for a few moments, then she groaned. “You’re not going to tell me, are you?” She trembled a bit, not out of fear—maybe more frustration. “Damn it!”

I gave a small shrug. “You’re just going to have to stew in your own indecision for a while, little Vanessa. Relax—it’s only a couple more inches either way.”

She turned to me, clearly torn. “I’ll be half as tall as I am now! And I’ll be smaller than those other two!”

I took one hand away, putting it under my chin. “I wonder which is more important.”

“I don’t know either! Fuck!” She groaned again. “What the hell is wrong with me! Why is this even a decision!”

I gathered her back into both hands, caressing her small form—from top to bottom, stroking the crown of her small head to the soles of her tiny feet, eliciting a small jerking reflex as I accidentally tickled them a bit. So small, yet so warm and alive. I knew she was beginning to understand on some level how much better off she’d be as a toy—but how would I bring that thought, percolating low down in her mind, up to where she had to consciously face it? Maybe it would happen on its own?

As I promised, I let her sit curled up in my hands, her face awash with emotions and thought as I went for a long, meandering walk around the house. I stepped through the kitchen, stopping to nibble on some cheese and crackers, and pouring myself some merlot in a wide-bodied glass which I took in hand.

We went through the dining room, the well-appointed and mostly unused office, and the spare bedroom—which was more like an obstacle course, or a warehouse for all the junk I’d bought for the other two over the past couple months. Finally, I went back the way we came, stepping through my bedroom, padding across the floor until I reached the master bath.

The bathroom itself wasn’t too stunning—an oversized space, two sinks, a walk-in shower and access to the closet—but it had been the bathtub that had sold me on this place. It was completely recessed into the wall. Handles were placed on either side, and the white porcelain went relatively deep—though it was still filling up at the moment.

Above and behind the tub, dominating the wall, was an incredibly detailed mosaic that depicted two pixies, butterfly-winged and naked, resting together. There was nothing overtly sexual about it—they seemed to be simply having a conversation—but I had still been captivated by their classical good looks, pale breasts, and presumably reduced size.

It had been irresistibly apropos, the moment we walked in on the first tour of the place. The fact that it had been otherwise perfect for our needs—remote location, lots of land, power, and privacy—had almost been secondary.

Jennifer seemed to have somehow found Summer’s oversized black hoodie again, though it appeared to be all she was wearing. She also had a match taped at a right angle to a pencil, which she was rushing about the edges of the tub to light the various multi-colored and scented candles that were strewn about it, each in various states of melting. Their many aromas mixed together, giving the place a heady scent of incense and flowers.

At least three of the candles were advertised as aphrodisiacs, but it was hard to tell; when I retired for a night in the tub with my toys, all of us pretty much always ended up cumming whether or not we had any lit candles around.

Summer herself was standing just behind the lip of the tub, carefully adjusting the water as she dipped her small foot into it occasionally and shaking the water off after. Her heels lay discarded next to the faucet base, but she still had her jeans and corset on. She was finding the perfect heat her Mistress preferred and that she knew well, and also would keep Vanessa warm. The blonde would, of course, be spending the rest of her night naked.

Both noticed me as I came through the door, but didn’t stop what they were doing. They knew tonight was about Vanessa. I flicked off the lights as I approached, finding the candles were just enough to see by, and heard Vanessa groaning in discontent one more time.

“Shh.” I brought her up to my face, again admiring her fantastic, athletic body. Too small to ever compete or set a record again, but I liked her svelte, well-proportioned appearance. Her face was still screwed up in confusion and distress, so I placed a kiss on her face—which she tried and failed to shy away from—then one more on her breasts, then another on her stomach… stopping before I reached her exposed, bare sex. I spoke to her again. “After this, it’s over, Vanessa. You’ll have all the time in the world to get used to being my toy.”

She didn’t say anything, but breathed heavily—only staring at me as I brought her back into one hand, curling up her small body for a moment. The tub was filling up, and Summer knew not to ask me to choose which type of bath oils I wanted; I could see her tossing two in already. She then carefully tilted over our most expensive bottle of scented bath soap mixture, pouring a generous measure into the water and watching it bubble up around where it was filling. Jennifer finished lighting the candles as my fingers worked the knot of the rope at my waist.

I let the rope loose, and felt my robe fall free, baring myself. With one hand carefully holding the trembling Vanessa, I slipped one side of the robe off, then changed the hand the blonde was in as I let the other side slip away, standing naked on the soft memory-foam mat.

I pulled Vanessa up to my face again as I came up to the edge of the tub, running one hand through the nice, hot water. “If it wasn’t already obvious, Vanessa… the next round is very simple. I’m going to take a bath… and you’re going to clean me.” I smiled. “… every single inch of me.”

Her next few sounds were unintelligible, especially after I lowered her down for a moment to check how deep the tub had filled. It was only about six inches of water; perfect for what I had in mind. When I turned back, I realized I was holding her all of an inch away from my heavy, round breast, which would be filling her field of view. The sight of them, that close, inevitably makes Summer or Jennifer really hot; I wondered if that effect had sunk in on her yet?

She went to speak—her throat catching at first, then she tried again. Her waist wriggled. Yeah, it probably had. “So… I just have to clean you? Wait…” She paused, bringing her arms around her bare chest for a moment—as if it would protect her from her Mistress. “Who decides when you’re clean enough?”

I shrugged. “Just me. The other two are just an audience, not assistant judges this time.”

I picked up Jennifer, gently placing her next to the faucet with Summer as I started up the hot water. Summer immediately pulled the smaller, redhead close, tilting her chin up and giving her a deep kiss. The two collapsed together a moment later, and I could see them tugging at one another’s clothes. I reminded myself to spare them a glance later; Summer deserved a few good orgasms for putting on that little show.

I held her in both hands again, this time low down and over the center of the tub. “In you go.” I unceremoniously dropped her into the water, ignoring her wailing yelp and subsequent splash and gurgle as she landed face-first in the hot, soapy water.

Laughing softly to myself, I slid one colossal leg into the water near her, bumping against her tiny body as I then moved the other in. With a long, slow sigh of pleasure and relief, I let my entire body sink into the tub, the tiny girl inside finally getting her bearings and onto her feet—just in time to be rammed by my approaching sex.

She made a muffled noise as my folds pushed her backward, bowling her over gently as the water splashed lightly around us. As I finished entering, my ass came to rest on the floor of the tub, and I leaned back against the wide end—hot water covering my ass and thighs. Perhaps I would have preferred it to be a bit deeper, more enveloping, but that wouldn’t facilitate our little game with Vanessa. It still felt fantastic, just what I needed.

I glanced over at Summer and Jennifer; the little redhead was busily trying to remove Summer’s corset, and the brunette’s jeans were already tossed aside. Summer had two fingers in Jennifer’s sex as the other girl did it, making things clearly difficult—both from their awkward position and the constant pleasure.

I looked back in the water, seeing Vanessa, who was trying to wade toward me—but it was slow going, and even the small waves splashing in the tub from my motions would hamper her progress. I reached out, plucking her up from beneath and lifting her up out of the water.

“Show time, little V.”

I gently placed her between my breasts, then with a long sigh I laid back completely and let my hands down into the water, drawing up handfuls of it and pouring it atop my breasts. The warm, scented, soapy water ran over my nipples, and all over Vanessa—who sputtered and squirmed, but before she’d even gotten her eyes open another pair of handfuls splashed down.

I rinsed all over myself this way, leaving Vanessa between my breasts for a front-seat show as I got every inch of myself glistening wet for her. My skinny legs rose up out the water, each like skyscrapers before her, my hands running up and down each, and I squeezed my breasts on either side of her, enveloping her in soft, slippery warmth.

I let her slip out from between them, and she paused for a moment on my chest—her balance obviously unsteady, even with my long breaths—until a combination of a slight shift from me made her slip off, bumping her head on my stomach harmlessly before she plopped into the bathwater again.

Vanessa came up a moment later, shaking her head and blinking. She was oddly silent, and I could see her nipples were poking out even in the hot water. I wonder how wet her little pussy was, before it got dunked. I should have given her a taste there.

Another plop in the water, and she turned to see Jennifer had tossed down a small lavender loufa, already soaped up—the size of a washing machine to her, but not even big enough for one hand for me. Jennifer turned back to Summer, sitting on the brunette’s lap and resuming their make-out session as her hand found the larger toy’s breast.

Vanessa waded over and awkwardly grabbed the thing, wrapping the small rope attached to it around her like a belt, then waded over toward me again with the thing in tow. She approached my side, and first lightly placed it on my skin—attempting a gentle scrub, but it was difficult for her in this position. Her tiny feet kept slipping. She looked up at me, unsure of what she was doing.

I only eyed her. “Come on. Harder.”

She pushed with both hands, rubbing it back and forth along my ribs.

“Mmmm… better—but do it harder, Vanessa. Come on. Unless you want to shrink again…”

With that, she paused for a strange, long moment, then grudgingly redoubled her effort—pushing hard, but then lost her grip on the loufa, spinning and splashing in the water. She righted herself after a moment, then continued to scrub as hard as she could—which wasn’t all that hard.

I laid there for… I don’t know how long, losing track of time as I listened to the other two toys make love, watched Vanessa work harder than she ever had for anything, and took sips of my wine. I occasionally had to move, to humor Vanessa—even I wouldn’t ask her to clean someplace impossible for her to reach at her size.

Occasionally, I had to lift her again, giving her access to parts of me even I thought it would be unfair to expect her to reach by herself—my knees, my face, and so on. I even had her standing atop my head, feet and hands in my hair and working my scalp for a while, though I didn’t force her to actually wash my dark locks. We would have been there all night.

At first, she grimaced when it came time to wash my most intimate places. Unsteadily balanced on my chest, she first glared at my breasts—one of the wonders of her world now, and her primary source of nourishment. Even as she did it, I could see her biting her lip; they beckoned to her. I wonder if her stomach was empty. I took another sip of wine, thinking of a time when Vanessa wasn’t tiny and helpless.

Back when, many times Vanessa had dumped me for the night to go have girly fun with some big-titted slut; I knew she liked large, round melons. Mine were the largest breasts in the universe now, as far as she was concerned. Each outweighed her entire body easily. I knew the wetness between her legs couldn’t be entirely water now. She’d already tasted my milk once, which meant she was hooked.

She took one trembling step forward, then another—then slipped, falling along with the loufa onto my chest. My warm boobs surrounded her, slick skin passing her quickly down into my cleavage. I squeezed my tits together a moment later. I could see her toes curl in excitement as she realized she was, again, now in a world of wonderful, welcoming tit-flesh, and this fantasy could become real every day if she simply gave in.

Still, she finally managed to mostly get up after I let my breasts go, bracing herself between my slightly slumped tits and grasping the loufa. She awkwardly began to work it all over my breasts, soaping them up and making them glisten with water and suds. My nipples gradually stiffened as she did it; that little naked body of hers, taut with supple, feminine athleticism… yet she was still so helpless. Her small tits brushing against my mammoth ones, her little toes digging into my skin, her miniscule clit rubbing on my skin…

“Time for my nipples, Vanessa…” I stroked her for a moment with a soapy hand, liking how slippery and warm her little body was. She frowned as she looked over at my nipples, on either side of her—realizing how difficult they would be to reach, even if both of us weren’t all wet and soapy. I picked her up, taking her loufa with her. “You’ve been working pretty hard. If you want a break so you can feed from your Mistress’ nipples, it won’t count against you.”

“I—no—I—umm…” She squirmed in my hand, visibly uncomfortable from me staring at her so close, with her so vulnerable and exposed. Turning over, she looked down at my breasts beneath her, each small pink nipple beckoning to her. “I… uh, I wouldn’t want to hog their share.” She glanced back at me over her shoulder, gesturing toward the other two girls—currently in a sixty-nine, having almost forgotten about the two us until any shrinking began. Selfish little sluts.

I raised an eyebrow, smiling. Vanessa had taken a very different tack than she would have taken earlier; so much more humble and timid. I was liking this new Vanessa more and more. I slowly lowered her to one breast, smiling. “You were eighteen inches tall when you drained them completely, Vanessa. You’re much too small to do that now. There’s enough milk in there for all three of you, and then some.” I brought her face to my nipple, holding her to my boob with one hand. “Now drink… you’ll need a lot of energy tonight.”

She looked back and forth between my face and my nipple several times, biting her lip, before I felt her lips fasten on and the suckling begin. I let out another long sigh as the milk flowed, squirting into her mouth and being swallowed in large gulps. When she finally seemed to have suckled her fill, and droplets of milk overflowed from her mouth and down my chest, mixing with the bathwater, I pulled her away, letting her rest for only a moment before I put the loufa back in her hands.

“Okay… now clean both of them, and we’ll continue.”

I had to help, holding her in place as she gently cleansed my nipples—with perhaps a bit more tenderness than she meant to show. When my boobs were finally clean, she turned her head in my hand, catching her breath for a moment as she looked down toward my pussy. I supposed, though all the fun in the past two days, I hadn’t yet introduced her to her new favorite place. She’d be spending a lot of time there now, and I’d expect her to know every millimeter of my sex soon. I put her down on my chest, just below my soapy tits.

“Every part of me, Vanessa.” I pointed a finger next to her, toward my sex.

Vanessa shot me a determined glare, then she crawled toward it on all fours—tugging the loufa along with her. When she reached my hairless mons, she stopped for a moment to survey the massive cleft of pleasure before her. I parted my legs slightly, giving her just enough room to work. The water splashed gently on the sides of the tub as she paused.

She moved herself over my sex, making me shudder briefly when her hand pressed to my clit—I frowned as I realized she was simply pivoting on it, like it was a hand-hold in a jungle gym, but she caressed it immediately after, with her tiny fingers and then a kiss. The effect made me shudder; I was closer to cumming than I thought. Vanessa was still kind of clueless about pussy compared to the other two, but she was at least learning.

The loufa pressed against my folds. I felt Vanessa pushing, not wasting much time in getting to work—scrubbing hard, focusing more on her job than on my pleasure. Even still, it was more than enough; I soon was quivering as I felt it approach. It wouldn’t be long, not after all this.

I began to play with my breasts, rolling my stiff nipples between my fingers as my toes curled. I sensed the two other toys redoubling their attention to each other; even just seeing me experiencing pleasure always had a certain effect on them.

“Yeeess… Vanessa… keep going, little one…” I was tempted to reach down and push her into my sex, using her to masturbate the way I sometimes did with the other two—but I stopped myself. She had to clean me, that was the challenge.

I heard her only grunt in response, a small sound almost lost among my moans and the sloshing water in the tub. Her loufa went up and down, side to side, scrubbing hard—almost hard enough to hurt—before it ventured south. She cleaned every place.

Just when I was about to shout at her that I was plenty clean and to just pleasure her mistress—I heard a small splash as she finally dropped the loufa and then, oh fuck me, her perfect little mouth was on my clit. I felt two arms slide into my pussy, shoving in and out quickly, and then her knee too as she awkwardly tried to use her entire being for me.

My hand dashed down to my sex, helping her use herself for me. With four daintly placed fingers, I firmly pushed the squirming little toy girl into my pleasure-place, using her for what she was meant to be. She resisted a little, but also tried even harder. Her tiny tongue worked hard on the clit that filled her mouth now, swallowing entire gulps of my wetness as the same stuff coated her tiny body. Her springy ass beneath my fingertip, her boobs squashed against my labia, her…

“Yeah—yeah—yyyyyeaaaahhhhHHHHH!!!” I finally shouted, using my new toy hard. Oh, fuck, it was good. The orgasm came slow, but lasted for ages, wave after wave of intense pleasure rushing forth from my sex time and again. It didn’t get any better than this. I needed my toy girls like I needed air and water. I loved them each so much.

When I blinked my eyes open, I saw Vanessa floating in the water, face up, eyes unfocused as she stared at some point beyond the ceiling. Only her face and boobs floated above the waterline, soap bubbles gathering around her.

Still catching my breath, I scooped up the confused little toy, bringing her in for a deep kiss on the face. She didn’t resist, but didn’t react much either, only mumbling something. I rested for another minute or so, then took a handful of water and rinsed her off.

The other two had cum, and now laid side by side atop the pink hand towel they’d been making love on. They were looking at Vanessa, wondering… oh, right.

I glanced at Vanessa, who was now looking at me. I smiled, then stood and looked down at myself—then looked in the mirror and spun around. My body glistened with a watery sheen, a few soap bubbles on it—but still, a perfect job.

“Well, Vanessa…” I shrugged at her. “I can’t give this a failing grade. I don’t think I’ve been this clean since… ever, actually. You passed. Guess you don’t have to shrink any more.”

“I… wha?” She looked in the mirror, then at me. “I—um—okay.” She seemed a bit confused.

I smiled. “Hmm? Not what you expected?”

She was silent, not meeting my eyes. I stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel and drying myself—then picking Vanessa up and doing the same, gently, to her tiny body. I took another moment to look at us both in the mirror—gloriously nude, her little self sitting in my palms as I held her in front of my bare chest.

“Well, this size isn’t what I wanted for you, but it’ll do.” I gave her a kiss on the head, and turned to pick up Summer and Jennifer.

“What, uhh… what was?” She said it from my palm as Jennifer joined her in my palm—both hands now full of toy girls.

“What was… oh, the size I meant for you.” I thought briefly as we walked out of the bathroom and into my master bedroom, complete with the small, padded mini-beds on the bedside table—meant just so my toys could be nearby without any risk of me rolling over them in my sleep or whatever. When we got to it, I gently deposited each on it. “I had planned for you to be four and a half inches tall. I thought you’d bomb one less challenge than you did.” I gave half a shrug. “Guess I’ll have to make do!”

“And I’m nine inches tall… so half what I am now.” She paused, looking around the room—then standing, coming up alongside Summer, who was setting out a small blanket for herself and Jennifer. She compared their heights, and seemed for a moment satisfied that she towered over both my other toys—even if she was still very much shrunk.

“Yep.” I nodded. “Tell you what, though… since you won…” I flopped into bed, reaching toward the other table where I’d left the tablet. I spent a few moments programming another sequence, then showed it to her. “If you text ‘SHRINK’ to this number, you’ll shrink the rest of the way down.”

She stared at me, mouth agape, glancing between my face and the tablet. A few moments later, after fishing through my discarded pants at the side of the bed, I tossed something else down near her—her old phone. She looked at it, then at me, then blurted out, “What the hell! Why would I do that?”

I pursed my lips. “Well, it wouldn’t make a lot of sense, no. For one thing, at nine inches tall, you can at least still lord it over Summer and Jennifer… not to mention get around quicker, reach a few more things. At half your current size, you’d be the most helpless and tiny of all the toys in the house.” I shrugged. “… but I also know it took you a second too long to answer. And since it would make me very happy if you decided to shrink for me… I’ll throw in a special surprise for you.”

“Um… wait, what surprise?” She folded her little arms.

I smiled. “So I guess there is something that could get you to choose to shrink for me.” I shook my head. “Not telling, though. The only way to find out is to shrink.”

She scowled, but I could see the hint of curiosity underneath. “I’m still half expecting to wake up and this was all just a shitty nightmare, you know.” She scowled at the other two as their still-naked forms curled up together, red and brunette hair mixing as Summer kissed the smaller girl deeply. Tiny fingers entwined and they fell onto their side, a slower and more gentle lovemaking beginning between them—though one where Summer was still dominant.

Vanessa’s eyes were still fixed on them, even as she sat on my bed, a few feet away from the other two—pulling a fold of the fleece blanket over herself as she shivered slightly. Right—still needed to fix her cold-air problem.

Later. I had another way to warm her up now. Creeping my hand along under the blanket, it was easy to sneak up on her with her so fixated on the other toys. She yelped as I snatched her, pulling her underneath the covers. Her confused yelling was muffled beneath the blankets, and soon by even more as I shoved her between my legs—pushing her little self down toward my sex, reveling in her flailing, squirming motions against my clit.

“Hahaha! Oh yeah, keep it up V!” I flipped onto my back, spreading my legs and rolling her around in the dark and humid place down there, keeping her dizzy and confused. I was only a little wet yet, but quickly approaching my peak anyway as I enjoyed my new toy.

She had to learn—whether she was nine inches tall or four and a half—that this is what being a toy meant. Sometimes I just grabbed a toy and used her, and I rarely felt any obligation to warn them. Her squirming below was less genuine effort to make her Mistress cum, and more confused struggling or maybe not even knowing what was going on… but it still felt awesome as I shoved and shook the tiny girl against my clit, and would be even better once we’d spent a few weeks training her for her new life.

The familiar waves built up, and then crashed, making me moan aloud. It was fast and not real strong, but still an orgasm. I never came this fast with ‘normal’ lovers—not with men or women. Only my toys could do this for me, willing or not.

I brought her out of the blanket, clutching her in both hands as I brought her to my face. She wasn’t squirming anymore, instead just relaxing in my hands—catching her breath. Her entire body glistened with my wetness, her hair matted to her head and back and… oh fuck, she was licking her lips.

“Well, you’re learning fast.” I gave her a kiss, dancing my tongue across her face and breasts—reveling in their soft bounciness.

She looked at me, seeming to hesitate for a moment, then blurting something out. “… am I really not going to get old now? Ever?”

I paused. The question was a bit out of nowhere, but I suppose she’d had some time tonight to think about her new state of existence. I sat up before answering, cupping her in both my hands and holding her level with my boobs as I gathered my thoughts.

“That’s right. None of us will. And once the accumulator is charged back up, we’ll also do the same injury-proof thing to you as I did to those two. It also makes being cold all the time less of an issue.” I nodded over at Summer and Jennifer, who were now cuddled together. “Life’s pretty easy for a toy, as you can see from them.”

“Yeah, but… I don’t know.” She looked back at me, folding her arms over her bare tiny boobs. “What would I do all day?”

I chuckled. “V, you’re already shrunk and there’s no going back. It’s ‘what will I do all day’… and it’s up to you. Those two started a business, and there’s easily room for one more Pocket Lover. The money’s good, and all you have to do is have sex! Aside from that, Summer’s turning into an artist, and Jennifer is pretty involved in figuring out the machine. You can do most whatever you want… provided your kind Mistress is always served.”

She frowned, seeming to think for a moment. “Do you think, umm, I’d make more money as a Pocket Lover if I shrunk more?”

I snorted, then laughed out loud—nearly dropped her in the process. “Ohhh… that was funny. That’s all it’ll take to shrink yourself to half this size, permanently? A bigger paycheck?” I laughed again, and gently put her down. “Well, I suppose you’re still Vanessa. I have no idea if you’ll make more. Maybe. The other two have a much better handle on what the fans want; I don’t get real involved in that.”

Scowling at me, she flopped onto her side, now looking into the distance. “I’ve been trying to figure out what your surprise was.” She curled up to herself, wrapping her arms around her knees. “… but I can’t.” Vanessa paused, giving me an unreadable look and then holding up both hands. “What if… what if I say no, and don’t shrink, and then it comes out later that, um, the surprise was something that would have convinced me to, you know, shrink—but the opportunity is gone then, and so you’d be like, oh fuck, I should have told her?”

I raised an eyebrow at her. I think I’d parsed her stilted and confused sentence correctly, anyway. “So you’re saying I should tell you, or risk you making the wrong choice.”

She nodded.

“Well… nah, fuck that. Not telling what it is.” I chuckled. “See, I think you’re really struggling with something else. You’re trying to figure out if you care what the surprise is.”

She looked up at me, about to say something, then stopped. She was silent for another few moments, then I could barely hear her next. “F… fuck you… made me like this… made me… like it…”

I stroked my fingers down her small back. “Well, V, you don’t have to worry. See, I love you.” She looked up at me, incredulous, but I stopped her with an index finger on her mouth. “I’ve got a pretty weird way of showing it, I know—shrinking you like this and controlling you and all—but I don’t just shrink any girl. It has to be someone I really want.”

“You… I never loved you back, you know.” She turned to me, scowling and trying to summon a really vicious look. It was almost cute on her tiny face. “Back then. You were a fucktoy. An easy, no-strings-attached way to get off. You were my roommate, and it was convenient.”

I blinked. “I know.” She’d said it like was some big revelation, but it had been pretty obvious to me back then, let alone now. “Vanessa, if I just hated you, I could have taken revenge really easily when you showed up. I could have made you incredibly stupid, made you turn yourself in—or just made you disappear.

“If I just wanted you for your looks, well, I could have prettied up someone else. If I hated your personality right down the core, well, I could have changed that too. No, Vanessa, I want you—specifically. I want you to shrink into my toy forever, and I know it’s getting harder for you not to see it that way.”

I bit my lip, despite myself. My nipples were incredibly hard as I laid out my desire, naked and shameless. Yes, I loved her; I wasn’t lying. I knew that now, though I’d kind of only half-realized it at the time I began her reduction. I also knew that I was a twisted pervert and I was driven mad with lust at the thought of girls being shrunk into my toy lovers. I wasn’t really ever going to be able to separate the two.

I didn’t want to be mean. Well… that’s a lie. I’d been pretty damn mean to her already, and had enjoyed it—more than I thought… but it was just a temporary thing. I could already feel the same odd desire to cherish and adore tiny Vanessa that I felt for Summer and Jennifer—the same desire that had them almost walking all over me at times, like a cat’s owner wondering who’s really in charge. It had gotten stronger every time she shrank, and now that she was my helpless little toy I couldn’t help but want to coddle and spoil her… even with her awful personality.

Fuck if I know what makes me tick.

I shrugged. “Well, you’ve got plenty of time to think. I need a snack, though.” I turned, sliding off the bed and into my foam slippers. I gave a stretch, then shuffled out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, rummaging for something more substantial than booze or crackers. For once, I didn’t bring my toys with me.

Twenty minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom—to find the drone whirring in the air near the bed, its camera fixed on the girls, who were now all three together at the center of the bed… and making love.

Vanessa was flat on her back, the blanket forgotten with her legs spread wide and her phone next to her, the screen showing a text ready to send—to my special number, reading ‘SHRI’. Between her legs, Summer was gently lapping at her pussy, while Jennifer was straddling the blonde’s face. As I dropped the towel and carefully drew close to the sordid, wonderful scene of the three toys’ first lovemaking together, I began to make out what Jennifer’s small voice was saying.

“Yeah, right there… oh, fuck, so good… come on, press it… you know you want to shrink… real small… oh fuck, imagine us both dominating her, Summer…” I was a bit stunned to hear Jennifer talking like this, but from the look on her small face said she was really into it. Our eyes met for a moment as she licked her lips, cupping her breasts as she moaned aloud.

Vanessa’s confused, frantic expression was priceless—but I could see from the way her legs writhed and back arched that Summer was doing her finest work on the nine-inch girl’s pussy. The blonde’s hand—the one that wasn’t busy with Jennifer’s clit—wandered over to her phone as she glanced toward it, then she sat me and quickly snatched it back to Jennifer’s… snatch.

I inched my face closer and closer to the three tiny women making love, watching Vanessa be totally absorbed by the pace the smaller two girls set. Summer was all but controlling Vanessa’s whole body with her tongue, and Jennifer didn’t give her more than a second at a time to gather her thoughts—insistently pushing her tiny pussy onto Vanessa’s little mouth, constantly reminding her of how much easier it would be if Vanessa just shrank.

My own fingers found my clit, dancing on it as I watched my toys use her. Of course she was meant to be smaller; look how easily she was letting Summer and Jennifer use her. The other two girls were quite a bit smaller than her. They must have also sensed it in her—the need to be used.

Jennifer began to cum on her own—she probably meant to go longer, but all that shrinking talk must have pushed her over the edge. Her hips bucked, and she slickened Vanessa’s face with her juices as her pussy spasmed. Cupping both breasts, she yelled at the top of her small lungs as she shook, then finally slumped down, disengaging herself from Vanessa’s tired tongue.

Vanessa’s hands found Summer’s head, working down through her long brunette hair as she clutched the eight-inch girl’s lips to her sex. The blonde stared into my eyes as she approached the edge of her own climax—such confusion and emotion on her little face. Jennifer, still flush from her orgasm, pushed Vanessa’s phone a bit closer, getting her attention briefly as it bumped against her side.

“Imagine how good it would feel… to cum and shrink at the same time…” Jennifer said it quietly, seductively; I almost didn’t hear, and wouldn’t have were I not so close. My nude body now curled around all the girls, surrounding them; my breasts and face were like a massive wall to their side.

Jennifer reached over toward the phone, tapping in the two remaining letters to finish the word ‘SHRINK’, then presenting it to Vanessa with an open hand. “Think about how good it feels to cum at this size—and think how much better it would be, if you’re the smallest. You might even be the best off out of all of us.”

“No…” She gasped, never letting go of Summer’s head for a moment. “…you all would just… use me… I’ve seen the way Summer just uses you like a… like a toy…” She mumbled the rest, losing herself again on Summer’s tongue.

“You say that like it’s a bad thing.” Jennifer sat up, sitting near Vanessa with her legs carelessly spread. “Here’s a secret you already sort of know—submission… giving yourself up so someone you love can use you for their own pleasure… it’s better for you and them. So much less thinking to get in the way. I love it so much when Summer takes me. She doesn’t ask, she just takes me, and it’s so awesome when she does. We both cum so hard.

“You already knew that, didn’t you, though… you never came harder before, than after Rachel started shrinking you—right? Do you think that’s just because of the machine? Even just the thought of your great big Mistress picking you up and fucking you with her pinky just drives you nuts now, doesn’t it? It’s natural, when you’re this size. Kind of comes with the territory. You can’t stop thinking about being in your Mistress’ warm hands, surrounded by her love, then she says the magic word and you just cu—”

“Fuck it!” Her hand slid toward the phone, slapping toward the send button. She missed once, sending a tingle of anticipation through me—did she mean to miss, would she try again?—then on the second attempt, she hit it.

I had barely even begun to play with myself and the orgasm hit me like a thunderbolt. Sudden, explosive, and unbidden—drawn instantly from the raw eroticism of Vanessa’s choice. She was going to shrink for me.

I heard the distant whirring of the machine’s coolant pumps starting up, sealing her fate. I hadn’t bothered programming an abort code or anything. Vanessa would be permanently reduced to four and a half inches tall now.

“Ahhhhhhh fuuuck what am I doing!” Vanessa’s small hand slapped the blanket as she likely just now thought of what a strange decision she’d made. Her legs went up, toes curling with the impending explosion of pleasure she had to be feeling from the combination of Summer’s tongue and the machine’s energy coursing through her—beginning her reduction.

Even as I, too, came, my hand didn’t stop working my clit for even a moment. Jennifer—who had just cum too—was playing with herself all over again, at a slower pace but still swimming in lust. Likely fantasizing about what kind of ways she could use the newly minted toy for her own pleasure—having been the smallest for months now, an imagination like hers had to have been cooking up a thousand interesting things to do with someone she could dominate.

I could feel my hot juices running down my thigh as the wet sounds of my masturbation filled the room. Vanessa’s dwindling was set to run very slow, taking about ten minutes, but I could make out the barest hint of her reduction already. Her hands had once easily covered Summer’s head, but now didn’t quite get all of it.

Vanessa’s hips bucked and she wailed aloud pathetically as the pleasure exploded in her, too. I was more than aware, of course, that it would only be after she shrunk that the real work would begin. Saying she had a few bad personality traits was an understatement, and smoothing those out would be a long-term project. She was mine now, though, and I wouldn’t give her up. My precious toy.

I scooped her up gently as she came, the orgasm seemingly endless as the process at work in her body kept extending it. She quivered in my hand, her body limp and her heavy-lidded eyes meeting mine for a moment—she was barely lucid, so lost in pleasure.

“Will you… hahh… ohh… will you… promise… Rachel… hahh… promise me… take good care… of me?” She panted for a few moments as I slowly drew her closer. “Fffuuck… I’m soo ssmmaaaaallll, Raych…”

Summer yelled up from below as she drew Jennifer closer, likely intending to use the little redhead’s tongue on her own needy pussy. “You will call her Mistress!”

I could see small tears forming at the edge of Vanessa’s eyes. I cupped my other hand around behind her, bringing her into a sitting position and making it hard to see how high up I had her. “Shhh… I know…” I brought her close to my face, whispering. “You’re safe now, V. Always. Warm, safe, and all mine. Of course I promise.”

With that, I stuck my tongue out slowly, reaching out with it toward her face—then dabbing with the tip at the sides of her eyes, wiping away the tears. Too small for me to taste the salt in them, and her face got a bit gooey—but she clearly understood the gesture. She gasped, tilting her head back and rubbing her chin along my tongue, then reaching out with both hands to hold it.

The gasping woman in my hands slowly began to caress my tongue, just as I began to return her affections with it. I ran it over her breasts, feeling the tiny poking of her stiff nipples, the light taste of her sweat as the tip reached toward her wet little sex. She wrapped her arms around my tongue, moaning into my mouth as my hot breath washed over her. Vanessa’s last resistance had finally snapped. She was finally seeing the beauty of her new life.

The tip of my tongue reached her little pussy. She wailed as I attacked it, squirming my tongue about and forcing her to wrestle it while the pleasure overwhelmed her. I couldn’t even really see her, and still couldn’t believe how beautiful she was turning out to be. So perfect, small, and seductive. Her thrashing little body squashed against my tongue, boobs pressing into the muscle. Her head was inside my mouth now, and she was utterly at my mercy.

I rewarded her for being so good. I didn’t stop or tease her; it was important she learn that submission, and pleasing her Mistress, was good for her. It meant pleasure and satisfaction for her.

Glancing down, I could see Summer and Jennifer had given up any pretense of making love to each other, and were both laying side by side and masturbating as they watched us. The drone whirred, camera recording Vanessa’s final transformation in high-def. We’d edit it later, sex it up and put together the best parts into what I’m sure would be a best-selling video. Want to know how small Vanessa will make herself to become the next Pocket Lover? Find out, only $39.99 for a ten-minute clip.

“Ahhhh!!!” Little Vanessa wailed on my tongue, her body tensing up. I didn’t stop then, continuing to minister her miniscule pussy as the orgasm shattered her mind. The pleasure of shrinking and coming at once had to be mind-blowing, blotting out any second thoughts… or third, or fourth, any other thoughts at all really. She quivered and shook there, eventually going a bit limp and sliding back onto my hand completely—breath coming in gasps but a wide, dumb smile on her face. Yep, she was a toy now.

“Summer…” I laid down on my side, still holding Vanessa but no longer able to contain my lust. My brunette toy already knew what to do, and did a quick kippup, dashing across the blanket toward a pussy that dwarfed her.

“No, Raych… Mistress, I mean…” Vanessa said it through gasps, correcting herself before Summer could shout at her again. She held out a hand. “I should. Let me… I have to eat you out.”

I bit my lip. I was about to explode anyway. Through an act of will, I pulled my fingers back, wanting Vanessa to do the honors. I put her down onto the blanket near my pussy, glancing at Summer. “Teach her.”

The brunette approached my newest toy, pausing in front of Vanessa as she stood—and giving a small laugh as she noticed the blonde was no longer taller than she was. Taking Vanessa by the arms, she pulled the blonde in closer for a kiss—deep, passionate, and the only one they’d ever share at the same size. The new Vanessa would likely fit perfectly between Summer’s legs when both were standing… I made mental note to set up a little test later on.

I shifted, raising one leg up and over the two—casting a shadow over them both for a moment until I settled back, head on a pillow against the headboard, looking down toward my spread legs. Between them, inches from my sex, were the gradually shrinking Vanessa, and Summer behind her—caressing the blonde from behind, gently coaxing her toward my folds and clit as she cupped the other girl’s tits and played with her clit.

I sucked in air through my teeth as Vanessa made her first, hesitant contact with my pussy. This was no longer forced and in the dark beneath the covers; exploring me this way was new to her, and my pussy had to loom in front of her like some hungering beast that could devour her whole at any moment. It would only get bigger from her perspective as she shrunk, but she had to be swimming in thoughts of lust too—she was now literally surrounded in a world of sex, one she’d already succumbed to.

The blonde toy threw herself into me after only a slight touch to my folds, caressing my pussy with her whole tiny body. She used her entire mouth on my clit, as if she was sucking a huge penis, and her little blueberry-sized tits squashed between my pussy lips along with her arms and even a leg.

Summer was behind her, holding Vanessa in place and guiding her in a soft voice—teaching her, step by step, how to please her Mistress’ giant pussy with her pathetically small body. She would have to use every inch of herself, from head to toe, every time.

I lost track of time. A precious minute became two, three, four… Vanessa’s enthusiastic, if sloppy, attention to my sex was distracting me from her beautiful diminishment. She was becoming smaller for me. Already she was almost two inches less than herself, and Summer was having to hold her slippery little body up a little in order to give her full access to my sex. Both of their bodies were glistening with my cum, even more than my often-wet pussy secreted; shrinking girls does that to me.

I heard a wail off to my side, where Jennifer was playing with herself atop a pillow—I guess she’d crawled atop it to get a better view. I met eyes with the tiny redhead, and for a blissful moment I could see the look of simple, unadulterated lust in her eyes. None of the usual hesitation, overthinking, or intellectual aloofness. She was here, alive, and utterly in this moment—lost in the pure eroticism of it.

Her head fell back and she came, without my coaxing or command. Her hips bucked and her hand continued to whirl about her little clit, glistening girl-stuff coating the place between her legs and a tiny spot on the pillowcase.

It was her high, soft wail that pushed me over. She made this odd sound, sometimes, when she came—only once in a while, when she was totally given over to her lust. We’d never managed to make her to do it on camera, for the show, and she couldn’t fake it on command even if I ordered her to.

I turned back to the other two as I came, bunching up the blanket in my fists as I shook—forcing my hips to stay down, for fear of harming my newest possession. Summer gave her the final guidance she needed, telling her she was about to make the Mistress cum.

My chest heaved, my breasts shook, and pleasure crashed in waves out of my sex. Gritting my teeth and arching my back, I came hard, feeling each individual massive pulse of sexual bliss as it flowed out of my clit and through my whole lower body, filling me with love. I was so glad I’d shrunk Vanessa; I knew she’d make a fantastic toy.

It went on longer than usual, but I suppose just about everything with this fantastic little session was a bit better and longer than the norm. A minute later, I was laying back, cooling off and reveling in the post-coital bliss of it; damn, that had been good. I looked over at Jennifer, who was smiling at me, laying back in almost the same pose as me.

Looking down, I could see that Summer was pulling Vanessa away from my pussy, knowing I’d want a minute or so to recover. The blonde, her eyes closed, still flailed her arms around for couple moments, trying to find the pussy she’d devoted herself to. She was beautifully small now, now reduced enough for Summer to carry her in her arms like a bride—but it would be another five minutes or so before she was finished.

Summer gently took her back a few steps, where I could clearly see them both, and knelt down to kiss the shrinking blonde—full on the mouth, again, and forcing her tongue into the smaller girl. I could see her little cheeks distending where Summer’s much bigger tongue bulged them outward. Summer’s fingers found Vanessa’s clit, making the smaller girl abruptly begin to squirm in place—but despite being lubricated in my girl-stuff from head to toe, she couldn’t escape Summer’s embrace.

I didn’t even look at Jennifer before I snatched her up offhandedly, plopping her down next to the others. I needed to see all three of them together. Jennifer must have sensed my intent instantly—after only a second to get her bearings, she crawled over to the other two and her tongue joined Summer’s fingers on the shrinking blonde’s pussy. Her small, uncontrolled wailing echoed through the room as pleasure overwhelmed her.

By the time today was done, I didn’t intend for her to be able to count the number of orgasms she’d had. I would bury any second thoughts or regrets she might have with her decision under a tsunami of pleasure. When she finally got a moment to think, she’d be so well-fucked and sated that her resistance to being a toy would be forgotten.

A minute later, as Vanessa shrunk to six inches, Summer had moved Vanessa and Jennifer into a sixty-nine together—another odd little celebration of Vanessa’s loss of size. Jennifer rose up as she came, a wide grin on her face. I was curious what kinds of erotic abuses of her new authority she was already cooking up behind those tiny blue eyes.

Summer turned to me, gesturing toward my sex. “Mistress, let us.”

“Huh?” I glanced down, and realized I’d been masturbating. Oops. Summer was right; that was what I had them for. “Right.” I took my hand away, gesturing them back toward me—then pausing as they together crawled toward my pussy. I bit my lip, having just hit on a wonderful idea. “Wait… the two of you, use her to fuck me.”

“Whaaa—AAAH!” Vanessa was suddenly lifted by the other two, turned so her feet were pointing toward my sex, and then pushed forward. She wailed aloud as her feet were shoved into my hungry pussy, then her calves… all the way up to her waist. Summer and Jennifer shifted, coming up behind her head and bracing their waists against her shoulders—then ramming their hips forward, as if they were fucking me.

They shoved wailing little Vanessa into me, bodily, making me shudder with lust. Inch by inch her tiny body was buried inside me, from her slim little waist, up her rib cage, then even her jiggly tits vanished into me. I could feel every bit of her writhing, the flow of their shared hot breath over my clit, and even her arms slipping inside to masturbate herself as she was used for a dildo.

For my part, I only played with my nipples—allowing the other three free reign over my pussy. They knew me well; Summer, in addition to providing much of the firm thrusting that kept Vanessa pumping in and out, also used her mouth on my clit in a surprisingly smooth, lovely motion. Jennifer held the twisted little scene together, pushing and pulling in places and giving the ever-reducing Vanessa a little help with kisses and tit-suckling.

It was a total, insane, beautiful mess down there, and I’m not even sure when my next orgasm started, or if it was one or two. Pulsations of joy surrounded tiny Vanessa, enveloping the body that was so perfectly contained in me. The pleasure felt so powerful, so all-encompassing—it was like my orgasm was what caused her final bit of shrinking, rather than the machine. I could actually feel the process of her being reduced the rest of the way within my body.

My back arched, and I forgot the other two girls as I came—my fingers unable to resist playing with my clit. Back arching, toes curling, voice screeching louder than anything, I lost myself to the tidal wave of raw orgasm that blasted through me. This was so hot, what Vanessa had given to me. I’d be so good to her. I’d use her so well. I’d love her. Most of all, I’d make myself cum so hard, so much, with her as my possession.

I probably passed out for a while, waking up feeling tired—but incredibly sated. An odd sensation down below—squirming—as I realized something was in my pussy. I sat up and looked down, to see a tiny blonde head poking out of my sex, hair matted to her skull. Vanessa looked up at me, confused, and then squirmed again—making me gasp.

“Kind of stuck here, Ra- I mean, Mistress.” She frowned, then tried to shrug—making me shudder again. “It’s… actually kind of nice, though… warm, wet… it feels, I don’t know, just so… right?”

“Good… so stay there a minute.” I stretched, feeling incredibly satisfied and just relaxing for a moment. If I concentrated, I could feel her small motions inside me—the slow expansion and contraction of her breathing, and the little fidgets she made as she adjusted herself. It might be nice to go to sleep with her like this…

“Oh hey!” Her small voice called out from between my legs. Shimmying out of my pussy halfway, her face appeared over my clit, one arm holding her in place while the other pointed at me with a tiny, glistening finger. “Where’s my surprise?”

I frowned, and folded my arms behind my head.. “You didn’t figure it out? It should have kicked in almost the moment you pressed the button.”

“Huh?” Her little butt squirmed against my folds as she adjusted a bit more.

“I gave you my kink.” I shrugged. “Basically, I just copied and pasted my love of shrunk girls into your brain. Only difference is, I get off on shrinking girls into toys and playing with them, but you get off on being a toy girl now.” I fished around on the side table for the tablet, curious about something, but it was a few inches too far. I groaned.

“I… oh. Explains why I liked all that so much just now…” She paused. “Wait, what about all of whatever those two want to do to me? They’re going to use me like their own personal sex slave, right? Why wouldn’t you have made that my kink too!” Her voice took on an almost whiny, petulant tone toward the end.

I frowned at her, which made her quickly recoil on instinct. She’d displeased her almighty Mistress. I smiled, satisfied she was learning her place. “No need for that. You chose to shrink knowing what it would make you to them, right? They’re probably going to use you more than me now, so get used to it. You’re going to be their little fuck-slut, and you’ll provide them pleasure whenever they want, however they want it—and they’re going to want it a lot.”

“I… oh!” Vanessa yelped as Summer approached behind her again, gently extricating the smallest toy from my pussy. A little wet sound was made as her feet slipped out, and she was presented to me by Summer with both arms held up high—her body shining with my juices, like a perfect and naked little treasure.

I accepted her, holding her easily between finger and thumb as I brought her to my face. I was bigger than ever before her now, the size of a mountain. She was nothing to me… but also everything. My toys were my life, and precious.

Without a word, I stuck my tongue out again, and brought her to it. She moaned and wailed as I cleaned her with it, licking up all my own juices—from the bottoms of her tiny feet to the top of her small head. When it was done, I planted a kiss on her breasts and face, taunting the jiggly little orbs on her chest with my tongue—then placed her back on the bed with Summer and Jennifer. “Start teaching her what you like. She’s ours now, and you two can use her whenever I’m not.”

“Yesss!” Summer sounded quite enthused. “Come here and get to work, you useless pussy slut!” Summer flung herself backward as she held Vanessa, making the other girl wail as she landed on her back and spread her legs—and immediately pushed the blonde down between them.

I started up the tablet, idly curious how much accumulator charge that whole episode had used up. I was greeted by a dialog box, as expected.

access instance TXBT0002 confirmed—credentials verified—sequence complete on pre-selected subject

Right—so up there is…

Wait… access instance two?

I glanced at the girls—Summer had her hand on Vanessa’s head now, forcing the smaller woman to devour pussy in a way she’d never been forced to do before. Vanessa seemed to be taking to it a bit quicker than expected, though that wasn’t saying much. Jennifer was approaching from the side, licking her lips and wondering when she’d get her crack at the blonde. I tapped the blanket near her. “Jennifer, did you run a test sequence through the Bluetooth channel?”

“Hmm?” She didn’t look at me, her eyes fixed on the blonde between Summer’s legs. I couldn’t blame her; not only was she hot, she was tiny in front of Summer. Her entire body, lying down flat, almost fit between the brunette’s legs entirely.

“Jenny!” I tapped the bed again, and she turned to me, surprised.

“Oh!” She blinked, thinking. “Wait, the thing we used to shrink her? No… I mean, the coding side was always you, I wouldn’t have even touched it.”

“You’re sure?” I peered at her. “I need you to be sure.”

“Mistress…?” She seemed confused. “You know I can’t lie to you, right? I mean, you made it straight-up impossible. I can’t even say ‘I don’t want to suck your tiiiiiiii—’” She choked on the last word, squinting and trying to force it out—and failing. “I never touched the text channel.” She turned away from the scene, finally, and climbed my thigh after a running start, making her way up my stomach toward my face. “What’s wrong?”

“Mistress?” Summer sounded concerned. Even Vanessa poked her head up out from between Summer’s legs, confused and probably wondering if she’d get in trouble for not continuing to eat out the brunette who now dwarfed her.

Summer’s tone changed. “Mistress, let’s go have a look.” She picked Vanessa up by the chin, pushing the confused and newly shrunk girl toward Jennifer, who immediately grabbed her and shoved the blonde between her legs.

I picked Summer up, leaving the other two—they were quite involved with one another already—and stepped out of the room, thinking furiously. I didn’t even bother to put anything on, walking out into the much colder hallway and ignoring the goosebumps on my skin.

We stepped into the machine’s room, and I moved Summer to be gently held between my teeth as closed the door behind me. I set up at the main control station, taking it out of idle and putting Summer on the tabletop and quickly tabbing through status screens and walls of system logs.

Her tiny eyes were following everything, but she didn’t know the code and system stuff. She turned to me. “How bad is it?”

“They got in on the 21st.” I continued typing, tabbing through logs as fast as I could.

“Yesterday?”

I blinked. “Huh? Oh, no. Five months ago.” I pursed my lips. “Fuck. This is bad. I can’t believe I missed this. Fuck!” I slapped the base of the keyboard with both palms as I came to the log I was looking for, then pointed at the offending lines. “There. Fuck! That’s just a couple days after I finished the Bluetooth module.”

“What did they use the machine to do?” Summer asked, in a strange, calm monotone. She sounded… almost professional.

“Nothing.” I tapped the screen at the highlighted lines. “It was disassembled then. This was a week or two after I shrunk you, and had packed everything up in the car. I’d meant to put the machine back together as soon as I got home, and was coding up a new interface the whole time, but…”

“… but you kept getting sidetracked with fucking your new toy. Me.” She glanced over her shoulder, giving me a smile for a moment. “Shrinking was still the best thing that ever happened to me, and that’s about when I started to realize it.” She paused, turning around, showing bare breasts propped up by arms folded beneath them. “If they didn’t use the machine to zap us all, what did they get while they were in?”

“Everything that was on the new server at the time… which was schematics and build instructions, about half of Dad’s notes, plus the current machine runtimes and all the previous ones. So at that point, that would just be shrinking you, and turning you into my little slave.”

Summer sat on the edge of the keyboard. “Loving slave. So they got the program?”

I shook my head. “No. The runtimes are the actual commands the kernel sends to the emitter. How much energy to send where, wavelengths, that stuff. Nothing about how to arrive at each figure, just what energy to put where and when.” I sat back in my chair. “The kernel is separate. I’ve always kept Dad’s actual server completely offline—it’s only hooked up to the machine. At the time, when I wasn’t shoving you down my panties, I was testing earlier versions of the mobile control system—what eventually became the tablet interface.”

Summer stood again. “So then they got extremely specific machine instructions for expanding boobs, shrinking girls, and mind-controlling them into loving slaves. But none of it was in a super useful format, and this is assuming they even knew what any of it was.” She frowned. “You know, chances are this was just some random kid looking for your credit card information or whatever.”

I raised an eyebrow at her. “What?”

“I spent two years trying corporate espionage cases, a while before you shrunk me. Hacking figured into it a lot.” She paused, taking a breath. “I know tracing them or whatever is movie bullshit and they’re long gone unless we zap a few FBI or intelligence types—which is probably a bad idea, especially since the accumulator has to be pretty low right now—and this happened months ago. We’ve moved since then, and did it in a way that would be really hard to trace—even for someone who could hack us.”

I thought for a moment. It sounded reassuring. She had a point—we’d already moved since then, and the new server setup was incredibly secure. Most of it wasn’t even online, and the tablet I used to control it remotely used a type of encryption that even a big spy agency might need a decade to break.

The schematics were super complicated, and the accumulator in particular was so complicated that Jennifer had yet to figure it out. Even if whoever it was knew what everything was—which was unlikely—they’d still have to acquire and build it all physically… which had taken Dad years, and bankrupted him… and at the end they’d still lack the kernel. They’d only have the same commands I’d used up to that point—the ones which shrunk Summer into what she was now.

“We obviously need to review all the firewalls, cycle all passwords, and audit all the logs.” Summer was pacing back and forth as she spoke. “Audit your dad’s old server too. Could be someone hacked it before, and came back thinking they’d steal his money again.”

I spent the next hour going line by line through as much as I could, changing out passwords, purging old codes… everything I could think of. In the end, we didn’t find anything else with any hint of being compromised. We seemed to be in the clear.

When I finally pulled Summer into my hands again, my pussy was soaking the chair. I’d been trying to ignore her bouncing little tits as she paced back and forth for some time, and was finding this odd, forceful, focused side of her personality kind of interesting. She didn’t seem to hesitate to boss me around when it came to protecting our life together. Maybe I hadn’t quite drained her willpower, or it had come back somehow?

I went back to the bedroom when it was really late, almost morning. Jennifer was standing over a kneeling Vanessa at the time, forcing the blonde to eat her out and constantly berating her lack of skill, but her heart wasn’t in it. She seemed really tired, and for that matter we all were.

I gave each one more goodnight cum, and went to bed with semi-happily shrunk Vanessa not far away—nestled safely between the other two. We’d spend the next week or so training and fine-tuning her, ensuring she turned out to be the perfect toy. All went well for a while, and we all orgasmed a dozen or so times a day—more for Vanessa.

In hindsight, though, I really, really should have paid more attention to that hacking thing…