The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Silken Secretary—part 1

When I awoke in the morning, I was feeling particularly stressful again. I hadn’t sleep well the night before so I started work early at 6am. By the time the rest of the world had started work at 9am I was already stressed and tired with negotiations for a fairly major acquisition.

My secretary was not in at the usual time and so I was now having to field phone calls as well—not a good day. One call came in from the secretarial agency explaining that my usual secretary, Janice was going to be off ill for a couple of weeks and so they were sending a temp in her place. Her name was Krystal and she would be here in about 30 minutes. That’s all I needed, a young inexperienced secretary who would make my life harder.

The phone rang and it was another irrational customer giving me grief when the door opened and you walked in. A vision to my eyes. The most sensual sight I had ever laid my eyes on. Your red silk blouse covering a wonderful bosom with a tight fitting black satin skirt. My eyes travelled down your shiny skirt, down your gorgeous legs to your black leather high-heeled shoes. Instantly blood rushed to places it shouldn’t at work and I could feel myself flush. Great! Obvious what I think! I dropped the phone and lost the call.

You greeted me professionally with a soft but confident hand-shake. “Good morning, sir. My name is Krystal. I am your new secretary”

I smiled in a rather pathetic way, “er, good morning. You ...... you can call me Richard.”

You smiled in a knowing manner and your beautiful green eyes locked onto mine and seemed to bury into my head and very soul. “You are looking stressed and tired. Can I do anything to help? Maybe a coffee? Good. I’m sure I will enjoy being on your staff.”

A mention of the word “staff” in your silken voice felt like your soft fingers were running all over my own staff. I simply smiled, got extremely hot and replied. “Yes, coffee thank you”.

You turned to leave the room, leaving me transfixed on the most enticing behind wrapped in a satin skirt. My heart was racing, blood rushed to my head and my ... head leaving me shocked and completely overwhelmed.

Within a couple of minutes you returned and I was still in the same transfixed position as before. You placed the coffee on my desk allowing me a tantalising view of your wonderful breasts under the red blouse.

“Um, thank you, " I murmured, “Perhaps you could take a few minutes to tell me about yourself and experience, Krystal?". I was now getting annoyed with my apparent incompetence in being able to even speak clearly!

You began to talk and I realised that I couldn’t take my eyes off your impossibly sexy figure. Your soft breasts rising as you spoke under your silken blouse, your black satin skirt tight around your hips and thighs, shimmering and swaying softly. Your voice was soothing and slow, mesmerizing. I was becoming sleepy. Such a long day. So tired. Just wanting to close my eyes and rest. So thirsty too. My mouth feeling dry, breathing heavier...

I seemed to wake up a bit and realised that you were now sitting right in front of me on the edge of my desk. Your skirt inches from my head, your legs slightly parted, so smooth. So inviting.

“Are you ok, sir? You seem so tired. Wouldn’t you like to rest your head and have a nap? I will look after you. Rest a little..... place your head on my shiny lap. Feeel my warmth...”

I wanted to just collapse onto you. But I wanted to resist. So much to do still. Then you breathed down onto me and your heavenly breasts sighed in front of me under your silken blouse. Your fingers touched my head and started to caress my neck, sending shivers down my neck.

“So thirsty....... I need some water.... so tired....” I mumbled.

You parted your wonderful legs a little and then it hit me. The intense, intoxicating aroma. Like a drug, a sweet, rich perfume promising everything. Simply everything. My head dropped to your lap. Your legs parted more and your skirt raised up your legs to your waist. The scent increased. Already I was harder than ever before, straining in my pants. I wanted to drink from you.

“You can. You can drink me !” was all you said

Your legs parted even more, exposing your centre and your hand guided my head to you. My mouth was on you, licking up your lips, parting them with my tongue as my lips nestled around yours. You moaned loudly as my tongue flicked your clit and you leaned back on the desk. Your juices started to flow, slowly at first. When the first hint of your juices hit my tongue and mouth it sent waves of euphoria throughout my body. What a taste! More! More! I became ravenous as my tongue darted up and down faster and faster.

You slid your skirt down over my head until I was completely covered surrounded by satin on all sides. Breathing only you. Smelling only you. Tasting only you! You moaned louder and louder. Bucking slightly against me. Your juices flowed more and more. And more and more I drank. The heat going deeper. I was high. I was hard, throbbing. My hands on your legs and waist stroking the satin and silk as I drank and lapped you up. I was now in a frenzy. Licking, sucking, faster and faster. Deeper my tongue went, wanting more and more of your juice. You moaned more, grinding against my face and then you came hard. The dam burst and your juices exploded against my face and into my mouth. Gushing into me I drank it all, like a dying man at an oasis. The wondrous heat filling my body until you were finished.

You slid my head out and held it in your hands smiling. You stood in front of me and bent to undo my pants and quickly slid them off.

With my hard cock pointing straight up you straddled me and thrust down hard onto my shaft. We both moaned together as you started to raise your body up and then drop it down. Slowly impossibly slowly Your eyes were shut and head back. Looking resplendent in your outfit, smelling amazing. Feeling incredible as my cock grew and grew inside your wet pussy. You spasmed and your pussy sucked in my cock. Seemingly with a mind of its own. Your juices flowing all over my cock and balls and onto my chair and down into my butt. Wherever the river touched it ignited something on my skin. A heat, an intensity. You screamed and fell forward against me. Your breasts over my face pushing against me as you continued to rock slower and slower, nursing your orgasm. Your breasts and blouse on my face smothering me, nursing me also as my cock grew and grew and then it was too much and I exploded inside you. Again and again. Filling you like you had filled me. My cock sucking in your juices as it gushed out my own.

And then I was spent. You held me in your breasts. “Breathe deep, lover” you said. My goddess on my lap, rocking slowly. Caressing my head until I remember no more......

I woke up 2 hours later alone. Still in my chair with little memory of what happened. Like a dream. A perfect dream.

When I left for home shortly afterwards at 6pm you were gone for the night. Was it a dream? Surely it wasn’t real. I felt captivated. A captive. Owned. Belonging......