The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Silky Desires”

(mc, nc, f/f, f/hose)

NOTE: This story based on an original concept and short story written by Draphy and revised (with permission) by William Lee. (Thanks, Draphy!) This story is part of the universe continuity introduced first in “Silky Destinies” and then continued in “Silky Inevitability.”

LEGAL: This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in your area (18 or 21 years old) do not continue. Copyright © 2000 and . ALL Rights Reserved. This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of both authors. This story may be freely distributed and archived with this notice attached. The authors may be contacted at and .

COMMENTS: Please feel free to contact Draphy Rooker and William Lee with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

TO OTHER WRITERS: Continuations of this storyline, including “prequels,” are permitted and encouraged, but please credit for the “universe.” If you contact me—and you’re serious about writing more in this universe—I can provide you with a “spec” sheet with some helpful tips.

* * *

“Sleep well?” Ellen asked Sarah and Kelly over a breakfast of coffee and warm muffins.

Sara replied something groggily, chewing on her muffin, but Kelly smiled and said, “Fantastic,” gingerly rubbing the small of her back through her blue bathrobe, a pair of brilliantly pink hose and the curves of her bare breasts showing through the open slit.

Still smiling distractedly, Kelly looked Ellen straight in the face. “I feel fantastic. No responsibilities, really, nothing to do. Just vacation.”

“That’s good,” Ellen said, sipping her coffee.

“Not to change the subject, but, speaking of vacation,” Kelly said, “I got you both something when I was at the shore.”

“Really? That was thoughtful.” Ellen said, eyeing with distaste the smooth side of a large, bare breast through the front of Kelly’s open robe.

“Yeah,” Kelly said, giggling. “Be right back.”

She shifted in her chair and stood, sauntering from the room, and rubbing one hand against her thigh as she passed Ellen.

“Hmph.” Ellen said across the table to Sara.

Sara took another sip of her coffee and, waking up, asked, “What’s up, sis?”

“Let me put it this way,” Ellen said to Sara, lowering her voice, “talking to her is like talking to yourself.”

“What do you mean?” said Sara, looking up.

“She’s one of those people who just doesn’t listen. I don’t think she’s heard two words I’ve said since we picked her up.” Ellen smiled wryly, “Know what I mean?” Sara rolled her eyes and chewed her muffin.

Kelly walked back into the room, clutching a small cardboard box in front of her open bathrobe. Smiling, she pulled two metallic necklaces from the box and laid them on the table, one before Sara and one before Ellen.

“Try them on,” Kelly said, “I found them for you at the beach. I got one from my friends, liked it, so I got them for you.”

Sara looked her necklace over, the lustrous metal of its polished surface gleaming in the morning light. Ellen picked hers up off of the table and said, “This looks too expensive,” the necklace was slightly warm to the touch, “I shouldn’t.”

Kelly smiled, replying with a smirk, “It wasn’t expensive, really. We saw them and thought they looked nice. Try it on. I want to see if it suits you.” Kelly glanced over to Sara, “It looks good on you.”

“Thanks,” Sara said.

Looking down to the necklace once more, letting it roll over her fingertips, Ellen looked over at Sara—who shrugged, the necklace glittering around her neck just above her breasts—worked the necklace’s magnetic clasp, and put it around her neck.

“Thank you, Kelly,” Ellen said, running her fingers over the smooth, reflective necklace, brushing over her collarbone. Sara was touching her necklace, too.

“No, I should thank you.” Kelly said, smiling luridly.

In a moment, Kelly pulled a small, silvery box from the pocket of her robe and, grasping its surface firmly, pointed it toward Sara. Immediately, Sara flopped forward onto the table, her coffee cup clattering, unconscious.

Ellen’s jaw hung open in shock as Kelly pointed the box at her.

“I get to have the pretty Peterson girls!” Kelly said gleefully as blackness assaulted Ellen.

“This is so exciting!” Kelly said, Sara and Ellen unmoving, eyes open, slumped forward on the kitchen table, “Don’t you think?” Cocking her head to hear a reply that did not come, Kelly said, “Of course you do.” She giggled. “Come with me. Now.”

Two bodies rose from their chairs, two bodies stood limply before Kelly as she surveyed them, two bodies followed Kelly up the staircase into the bedroom.

Kelly cast off her robe and it fell to the bedroom floor around her hose-covered ankles, exposing her firm young body.

Carefully putting the small silver box on the vanity, Kelly turned to face the two women and said “Strip.”

As the two female bodies undressed, Kelly reached around to cup Ellen’s breast, groping, pressing, kneading.

“You like that, don’t you?” She smiling at Ellen.

Rubbing her skin with both hands, pushing up her breasts with her hands, licking her lips, Kelly moved away from Ellen and patted Sara’s ass, running her finger up her spine to her neck, rubbing there for a moment.

“But you’re sooooo fucking cute,” Kelly whispered to Sara, wrinkling her nose, “sooooo much better than your sister.”

Running a finger over Sara’s belly, down over her furry mound, Kelly whispered into Sara’s ear, “All you’ll want to do is worship my new body.”

As if her time was up, Kelly slapped Sara’s ass and said, “Lie on the beds.”

As two bodies moved to comply, Kelly reached over to the vanity and tapped the small silver box three times. Light that was not light spread out from the box, distorted waves fluttering outward with vibrations unfelt but seen, unfocused, but sharply focusing suddenly around the necks of Sara and Ellen, arcing, and subsiding, vanishing.

Kelly grinned and bounced to the full-length mirror beside the bed, examining herself, pivoting her hips to survey her back and the bunched hub of pink hose on her lower back.

She began to stroke, moaning.

Suddenly, Ellen’s eyes snapped open and she inhaled sharply, her breasts rising into her field of vision. For almost a minute Ellen stared upward, her eyes circling, tracing the hazy dust motes glittering in the wake of the ceiling fan’s blades, Kelly’s moans surrounding her.

Air caressed every inch of Ellen’s naked body—an afgan pressed tightly into the small of her back, her head propped up on a soft pillow—and she slowly turned her head to see Sara lying on a twin bed beside her.

Sara’s body was completely still except for her head, which turned to show Ellen a pair of terrified eyes.

Kelly watched herself in the full-length mirror on the other side of Sara’s bed. Ellen could see every young curve of Kelly’s body, the heft of her smooth breasts, a small line of welts encircling her waist just above the flaming pink pantyhose’s material, the vigour of her calves, thighs, and ass, clenching and unclenching, rhythmically.

One of Kelly’s hands was working at her nipple, kneading it’s fleshy brown-pink aeroal beneath three fingers. Her other hand was rubbing her hose-encased lower body, the brilliantly pink fabric taut beneath her fingertips.

In the mirror, Kelly’s eyes were rolled back, her mouth wide exposing a row of perfect teeth, her lips stretched tight in a blissful smile. Little pleasure moans escaped her throat.

“Sara . . .” Ellen whispered weakly to her sister, “Sara, can you move?”

“No . . . ah . . .” Kelly replied, smiling at Ellen in the mirror as she stroked her body more rapidly, her hand running around her waist to the nub of hose bunched up at the base of her spine, flicking it, “she can’t. . . . You neither can you.”

“Kelly?” Ellen said, eyes wide.

Kelly’s head was suddenly thrown back in complete, utter ecstasy and a shrill scream of bliss blanketed the three of them as the hose just below Kelly’s ass violently surged up her flesh, flew forward, pressing inside her quivering body, rolling into itself, and withdrew.

“. . . oh my God . . .” Ellen whispered, closing her eyes tightly.

Kelly’s lower body shifted, sliding ninety degrees while remaining in place, warped, twisted, and then slammed back into position, the hose seemingly inhaling and exhaling, its very surface breathing with life.

A final scream left Kelly’s throat and the small nub of hose below her vertabrae sank into her back for a moment, her supple skin vaguely rippling like water displaced by a large pebble on a still, silent pond.

The nub reappeared, but pulsed briefly, its circumference imploding, ripples moving through channels like veins under the skin, the hose and Kelly’s skin undulating, crests and troughs of flesh, an obscene reverberation of bone, musculature.

She was silent, her eyes unseeing in the mirror, her mouth slightly agape.

“That was,” Kelly sighed, breathing deeply, “sooooooo wonderful.”

She giggled, turning her full breasts toward Sara and Ellen’s beds, the mirror showing how the nub of hose had seemingly flattened a bit, groping precariously against her flesh, under her skin.

Ellen watched as Kelly sauntered to the vanity and pulled open the top drawer.

At the top of her lungs, Sara screamed, “What is this shit? Kelly?” Sara paused, biting her lip: hard. “Kelly! We’re motherfucking naked, for Christsakes, naked cripples,” she sobbed.

Kelly turned and sympathetically said, “You’re not cripples. I just have control of your bodies, that’s all.” She smiled.

“What the fuck do mean control of our fucking bodies?”

“That’s what the necklaces do.” Kelly scolded. “They keep you still so I can give you your real presents.” She giggled.

“Kelly! Let us the fuck off of the fucking beds,” Sara thrashed her head side-to-side.

“Now Sara,” Kelly said as she drew a rolled-up pair of charcoal grey hose from the vanity’s drawer, “be quiet or we’ll do this with you asleep.” She paused. “I mean it.”

As Sara looked down her naked body and at Kelly’s sincere face, Ellen quietly asked, “Do what? What do mean ‘do’?”

“Well,” Kelly said, holding up the grey pantyhose for both women to see, “I’ll be putting these on you.” She smiled.

“Why?” Ellen asked.

“Oh, that. Well, I’m not sure about all the silly details, but they bond with you and in six or seven weeks they’ll replace you, like they’re replacing me now.”

“What do you mean, Kelly?” Sara said.

“I said, I don’t really know. I just put mine on a few days ago with the girls at the shore,” a dreamy look crossed her face, “and it was sooooo much fun. We just fucked and fucked and fucked. Cassie brought them. We spent hours licking and sucking and, well, doing all those things we shouldn’t. Other things I can’t even explain to you. Right now, anyway.” She smiled.

“I’ll understand more in a week. Cassie said so. She’s been wearing hers for about three weeks now and she’s so advanced. She fucks like no man I ever known.” She bit her lip. “Just unbelievable.”

Kelly moved to Sara’s bed and stroked her toes, running her hand up Sara’s thigh.

“Don’t do that.” Sara said.

“Oh, be quiet.” Kelly replied, again scolding, unrolling the hose in her fingers and quickly sliding it over Sara’s unprotesting feet, smoothing it up her shaven calves.

“Really, please,” Sara said quickly, “don’t fucking do this.”

“Kelly,” Ellen said, “just stop. Stop and think for just a moment. You aren’t thinking clearly. You haven’t been thinking.”

“Here,” Kelly said, pushing the hose up Sara’s thighs, staring into Sara’s wide eyes, pressing the hose against her most private of areas, struggling for a moment to work the hose under Sara’s ass, pulling it up to her waist.

A small gasp escaped Sara’s throat.

“There. See. It’s working already.” Kelly smiled tenderly, “You’ll be licking my clit in just a few minutes.”

“Kelly!” Ellen said, “Kelly, snap out of it. Think.”

“And,” Kelly said, darting to the vanity and grabbing another pair of hose, white shimmering stockings, “so will you but you’ll start with my ass.”

Sara moaned, staring at the ceiling, her eyes rolling back for a moment, her eyelids fluttering closed.

“Sara,” Ellen said. “Sara!”

“It’s . . . strong . . .” Sara gasped again, her eyes shooting open. “. . . so fucking . . . oh . . .”

Kelly moved to Sara’s bedside and stroked the grey hose that was rapidly becoming a fleshy grey-pink as it pressed tightly against her skin.

“That’s right,” Kelly said, reaching up to stroke the side of Sara’s head, “it’s fucking amazing. Can you feel it in your cunt? Pressing inside? In your ass? Moving inside? It knows all,” Kelly moaned, “all your secret places.”

Ellen thrashed her head uselessly on the pillow and watched as Kelly waved the pair of white pantyhose in front of her face, dragged it down her naked, immobile body. Kelly licked her fingers and began to rub Ellen’s nipples.

“Stop it!” Ellen said, her nipples involuntarily hardening under the caress.

Sara moaned again, loudly and her eyes closed again, opening rapidly, and then closing again. Under her eyelids her eyeballs moved rapidly, uncontrolled.

“You know what?” Kelly said to Ellen quietly. “I think we’ll wait until your sister is done and she’ll help you into your new hose.” She giggled.

“Kelly! You absolutely must stop this right now. Do you hear me?”

Kelly reached up and firmly grasped the necklace around Sara’s neck and tugged, breaking it free.

Sara’s body convulsed and her hands immediately flew to her pussy, frenzied fingers struggling to reach inside. In a moment, Sara’s back arched and she moaned, loudly, licking her lips, rubbing the grey hose, her fingers kneading her flesh.

Kelly moved to Sara’s side and gripped her breasts firmly as Sara’s body again convulsed, her face wracked with ecstasy, beads of sweat forming on her brow. Licking, Kelly ran her tongue down one stockinged leg, licked a toe, and worked her way back up the inside of Sara’s thigh.

Struggling, Sara rose up on her haunches, ankles pressed against the inside of her calves as she knelt on the springy bed. Motion began below her stomach, waves of undulation, rippling and caressing, the hose coming to sultry life, bunching up and thrusting inside her body, a moan, pulling away, another moan, pushing inside, a moan, pulling away. Sara’s body arched again, sychronized to unheard music, her eyes snapping open, a look of satisfaction crossing her face, her hands flying to her buttocks, prying them apart, the hose congealing at the base of her spine, a grey knot just above the crack of her hose-covered ass.

Kelly moved around to Sara’s back and she began to stroke Sara’s spine, rubbing. Sara’s body responded, arching again, moans escaping her throat violently now, a staccato of grunts and pleasure noises.

“That’s right,” Kelly purred, “just come—come for the hose, come for me.”

“No!” Ellen shouted, “Sara!”

Sara’s mouth opened and a scream froze in her throat as her entire frame stiffened, the hose pounding in and out of her body, congealing, compelling her flesh to a climax. Sara’s eyes bulged with need, with complete, inhuman ecstasy as her moan grew, grew, grew, and escaped with a long, languorous exhalation that wasn’t a scream, wasn’t a shout, but was a gurgling of pleasure, the human approximation of an impossible orgasmic intensity.

She fell limply back on the bed, panting, and said to Kelly, “That was . . . fucking incredible.”

“I know.” Kelly said, smiling tenderly, “Why don’t you help me with your sister?”

Sara looked at Ellen and replied with only a shocked, throaty moan.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes.’” Kelly said, stroking Sara’s back and turning with a smile to see Ellen’s horrified face, lips bloodlessly shut.

“She was just rewarded,” Kelly said to Ellen, “for just thinking about putting the hose on you.” Kelly giggled. “Even those little rewards are better than the best fuck of your life.”

Ellen stared as Kelly moved away from the recovering Sara and dropped onto her knees out of Ellen’s field of view, her breath suddenly hot in Ellen’s ear.

“Your sister is going to be the fuck of your life.” Kelly whispered to Ellen, fingering the necklace around her throat.

Ellen tightly closed her eyes, squeezing them shut until the skin at her eyes’ edges crinkled brutally.

As she heard Sara move towards her, she could still feel the white hose lying limply over her naked chest, its smooth material against her left nipple, inert, but soon to inculcate forbidden, silky desires.