The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Silky Inevitability”

(mc, f/f, f/hose, m/hose)

NOTE: This story was inspired by a bit of fan mail that I received for “Silky Destinies,” which is the “parent” of this story.

LEGAL: This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in your area (18 or 21 years old) do not continue. Copyright © 2000 . ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed and archived with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at .

COMMENTS: Please feel free to contact me with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

TO OTHER WRITERS: Continuations of this storyline, including “prequels,” are permitted and encouraged, but please credit wl300@hotmail.com for the “universe.” If you contact me—and you’re serious about writing more in this universe—I can provide you with a “spec” sheet with some helpful tips.

* * *

Instead of passing by on the way to the gym, Kari stopped in the hallway outside of the Nurse’s Station, a red backpack slung over one shoulder. For the first time in her life she pressed her ear against a door to eavesdrop—wanting to verify what she’d thought she’d just heard. Through the dark oaken door Kari could hear faint feminine gasps and a few deep male moans.

Surprised, she looked down the long hallway that led to the gym and then over her shoulder down the locker-lined hallway to where the hall turned and made its way to the cafeteria. As she expected, nobody was in sight, having left over an hour ago.

Listening intently, she could make out more than one female voice enraptured with what she knew to be lust—and, her eyes widening, more than one male voice moaning in ecstasy. Shifting her backpack off of her shoulder, she pressed the side of her head more closely to the door.

Someone was speaking, a woman, but she couldn’t make out any specific words. It did sound like a lecture, though, a low even tone that rolled with a steady rhythm.

Kari stood suddenly, turning on one heel and quickly remounting her backpack on her left shoulder. In an instant, she began walking down the long hallway toward the cafeteria, moving through fading light that streamed in over the lockers, as Kari heard the giggling and chatting of the cheerleading squad and the banging of the doors to the gym as they were thrown forward and the noise of the squad poured into the hallway.

Suddenly, there was dead silence and just a few lingering echoes of the squad’s mirth falling on rows of silent grey lockers, poised like sentinels. Kari threw a natural glance over her shoulder and quickly moved her eyes forward: She’d never seen stares like that before—stares that went right through her, stares installed over bright young smiles that were, in Kari’s mind, just a bit too cheerful. Even for the “plastic people” cheerleading squad.

Sharply turning the corner to the cafeteria, Kari literally collided with a girl she didn’t really know except by name: Susan.

“Hey!” Susan said, startled, repositioning her lithe body.

“Sorry,” Kari replied gripping her backpack’s strap more tightly, “I’m really sorry.”

“That’s okay. You’re Karen Smith, right?” Susan asked, “Made the gymnastics team last fall?”

“Yeah,” Kari said, her embarrassment at being caught at the Nurse’s Station door fading, “that’s me. I’ve gotta go.”

“Okay,” Susan said, looking back over Kari’s shoulder, “Hi Amy,” Susan said.

“Later,.” Kari said, moving to one side as two very strong hands gripped Kari’s bare arms from behind and spun her around. Smiles greeted her. Twelve pairs of smiles. Startled for just a moment, Kari found herself looking at the captain of the cheerleading squad, Amy.

“Why don’t you come with us for just a minute?” Amy said, grin bright. Three girls stood directly behind her, radiant, while three more moved behind Susan and held her arms firmly.

“Hey! Let go!” Susan said, tugging but not releasing herself. “Dammit! Let me go!”

“Just come with us for a few minutes,” Amy said, fairly purring, “we have something you really want to see.”

“Uh,” Kari said, squirming a bit, “I really need to go.”

“Sure you do,” Amy said, “With us. Promise it will just take a few minutes.”

Moving down the hallway toward the gym, Susan and Kari protesting quietly, the two girls were flanked by the happy squad. In a moment they had reached the door of the Nurse’s Station. Kari pivoted to face Amy and one of the girls opened the door to the office. Immediately, a few muffled sounds of a woman’s lust bled into the hallway, surrounding the group. A few of the cheerleaders giggled.

With a shove, Kari and Susan were pushed inside the office by Amy and another girl, bodies following them in, and the door closed firmly behind them.

Kari and Susan simultaneously gasped.

Before them, stretched across the desk, was Nurse Harriman, her naked breasts slick with sweat and gleaming underneath the fluorescent lights of the office. The nurse’s eyes were staring upward, her face distorted in space, the air surrounding her brow and temples faintly glowing with a dim greenish glow. Her hair was pouring out from under a steely headband that wrapped her skull, it, too, ebbing and flowing with an inner light, also greenish. Two small cylinders, one positioned over each wide eye, fluttered with the strange glow, it cascading deep inside the nurse’s eyes, filling her vision. But her hips were thrusting, her hands gripped tightly over the edges of the desktop, sheer grey pantyhose gripping her lower body and undulating with a life of its own. Between her legs, the hose was steadily thrusting in and out, surging forward, twisting, and then plunging backward. She was licking her lips.

The nurse’s assistant, Mister Tomin, was kneeling on the floor beside Nurse Harriman’s desk, his arms limply by his sides, knuckles dragging on the tile, his legs spread to reveal an enormous erection, an erection jutting out smoothly beneath a lavender-colored pair of tight hose. The hose shimmered and flowed around his cock, seemingly a second skin, cloaking the colors and contours of it, sucked back up against his balls and, moving vertically, thrusting deep inside his body, stretching back and up and in, and then forward and down and out. Surrounding his forehead, too, was a steely band, two cylinders before his eyes, each cylinder radiating a focused beam deep into his pupils, which were wide, too wide. His body shuddered and the hose continued to flow over his lower body, stroking and caressing each firm muscle, each soft area, a deep skintight lavender, like flowing waves of color.

Two other students were lying behind Mister Tomin, both male, and the hose ebbed and surged over and into their lower bodies as they stared at the greenish glow that permeated their vision.

To one side of Kari and Susan, Miss Fenley stood with her legs shoulder-width apart, her nipples large and swollen in the cool air of the office. Deeply tan hose pressed against her crotch and then released, pressed and released. Her fast fingers moved over her stomach and she cupped one breast, pinching it. Turning, she smiled pleasantly at the girls. To her right, on the top of a filing cabinet, a small silver box pulsed with the green, air-distorting light, which lept out in vague, almost invisible circles to focus around the nurse’s, the assistant’s, and the boys’ headsets, coalescing with a sparkling glow for a moment before shooting forward and down into their open eyes and open minds.

“Hi, Amy,” She said, following up with a short pant. “Bringing us Susan and Kari?” She eyed the two girls who stood, mouths open, in shock.

“Yeah,” Amy said, giggling, “We haven’t gotten to the gymnastics team or the honors circle, but this should speed things up.” Amy let out a little gasp of pleasure, which was echoed behind Kari and Susan by two other petite gasps.

“Wait . . . wait . . . a minute.” Kari stuttered, “. . . what is . . . what is going on?”

“Oh,” Amy said, “you’ll see in just a minute.”

“What . . . what do you mean?” Kari replied, her voice still full of shock.

Nurse Harriman’s body spasmed violently, and she screamed out in absolute lust. She then turned and dropped her grey hose-clad legs over the side of the desk and dropped them to the floor. Her thighs glistened with the hose’s sheen, her eyes vacant.

“Julia,” Miss Fenley said to Nurse Harriman, smiling. “please step forward.” Nurse Harriman moved forward, the hose still throbbing lightly between her legs, surging in small waves up her calves and thighs. The green light in her eyes reflected nothing.

“Please tell Kari and Susan what’s happened to you,” Miss Fenley said.

Rotating slightly so that the girls could see the hose tautly pulled up over her buttocks, the nurse said: “You can see where the hose has bonded with my spine.” Running her hands back and over her ass, the nurse paused to pull her buttocks slightly apart. “My development is just this small piece, here.” There was a small protrusion of hose, like the stub of a tail, just below the end of her visible vertebrae. “But that will spread upward to my skull. Until then, I will feel pleasure, afterward nothing at all.”

“Oh . . my . . .God” Amy said, pulling away and moving toward the still-kneeling nurse’s assistant, who moaned with unearthly pleasure, his cock twitching, the hose swirling over its tip, down over his thighs.

“Thank you, Julia,” Miss Fenley said. “Amy, please hold Susan.”

Susan screamed, becoming hysterical, leaning over to bite one of the cheerleader’s exposed arms. She was not released. Amy grabbed Susan’s hair from behind and pushed her forward, past the motionless nurse, and into the corner of the desk, pinning her. Miss Fenley opened a filing cabinet drawer and pulled out two headsets, like the one the nurse, the nurse’s assistant, and the two boys were wearing. She stepped forward to Susan, brushed the restrained Susan’s hair aside, and dropped the wiry item over Susan’s skull.

In an instant, the green glow concentrated itself over Susan’s brow, crept down to a pad on either side of Susan’s skull, glowing with a warm inner light, and then shot forward to the two cylinders that filled her vision. Kari watched as Susan’s struggles almost immediately diminished and saw a greenish, distorting hue oozing into each of Susan’s eyes, which in a few seconds has dilated enormously, seemingly aglow with the color of dank jungles. Susan’s jaw became slack, her mouth slightly open, her breathing regular and calm. Her fists unballed and her palms dropped to beside each of her thighs.

“That’s much better, isn’t it?” Miss Fenley asked Susan, pressing the palm of her hand against her hose-covered lower body and gasping, " Much better to just relax and listen to me.”

“. . . Yes . . .” Susan responded, quietly.

Kari stumbled back into the farthest corner of the room, pressing her backpack against the bulletin board, knocking free a few tacks that clattered onto the floor beside the two boys that still writhed and moaned together, occasionally gasping as the hose around their legs and cocks surged and flowed.

Amy and the two other cheerleaders suddenly moaned, eyeing one another and the nurse who stood motionless in the middle of the room. Amy reached out one hand and stroked Susan’s ass, her finger tracing a wide circle. Another cheerleader moved a hand up to Susan’s tee-shirt and clumsily grasped one of her small breasts through the loose fabric. Susan stood motionless, green light bathing her eyes.

All at once Mister Tomin shouted, groaned, and then was silent. His body still except for the light stirring of hose around his waist. Collectively, Miss Fenley, Nurse Harriman, Amy, and the two cheerleaders groaned in pleasure, their lower bodies squirming.

“. . . So . . . nice . . .” Miss Fenley said, gasping, “. . . such . . . rewards . . .” She straightened herself a bit.

Kari’s pressed herself more tightly against the bulletin board.

“Don’t worry,” Miss Fenley said to Kari, smiling widely, “it doesn’t hurt. And it will feel . . . ah . . . so goooood.” Murmurs of the words “so good” passed the lips of the cheerleaders, the nurse, and her assistant.

“I . . . I don’t care . . .” Kari sputtered.

“It will feel good, won’t it Susan?” Miss Fenley asked. Not replying to anyone in particular, Susan slowly said, “It will feel good.”

Kari’s eyes grew wide and something like a snarled sob escaped her throat.

“Julia,” Miss Fenley said, “why don’t you get dressed? And you can take off the headset now. You, too, Harry.” A wide smile erupting on the nurse’s and the assistant’s lips, each reached up and removed the wiry items from their heads. Once removed, the glow seeped from the steely bands, the aura surrounding them evaporating into the greenish tinge that emanated from the silver box resting atop the filing cabinet. In the next few moments—silent except for the two boys groaning—the nurse and her assistant dressed. The cheerleaders, Miss Fenley, the nurse, and the assistant paused twice during the silence to close their eyes, lick their lips in tandem, and moan.

“Can you hook me?” Nurse Harriman asked her assistant. He did, after running one finger up the seamless hose of the woman he’d always wanted to touch but had never before dared to stroke.

Throughout the silence, Susan stood staring into the greenish glow that surged forward in tiny waves deep into her dilated pupils as the cheerleaders surrounding her rubbed her unprotesting flesh through her clothing. Kari only watched the scene, her breathing ragged with a flight instinct—but there was nowhere to run.

“Julia,” Miss Fenley said,” why don’t you and Harry go down to the teachers’ lounge and wait for me. You can play there.” Nurse Harriman and her assistant simultaneously moaned, the nurse breathily saying “. . . thank you . . .” In a moment the cheerleaders parted and the pair left, closing the door behind them.

Kari watched as the two boys just a few feet from her strained and suddenly moaned loud and long, suddenly silent and still, their eyes looking heavenward, unseeing. Again, in unison, the cheerleaders and Miss Fenley groaned as they touched themselves—and Susan.

“Good,” Miss Fenley said, “boys, why don’t you get dressed and go back to band?”

“Yes, Miss Fenley.” They said, voices soft. As they stood and gathered their neatly piled clothing, Kari saw the hose pulsing and surging into each of their asses, plunging inside and then pulling back. Their erections remained, but the hose gathered itself and pulled the cocks back against their smooth bellies, rolling over the hard flesh and pulling their balls up in tight, kneading. In a moment, they, too, had removed the steely headsets, which lost their greenish glows, and had left them on the bare-topped desk whose contents were scattered behind it.

Miss Fenley nodded at Amy and the girls, and they led Susan forward away from the door to the front of the desk and Miss Fenley then looked intently at Kari, who cowered in the corner in the hazy, vaguely glowing room.

“It will be sooo much better if you just put it on yourself,” Miss Fenley suggested, smiling, holding up one pair of the wiry headsets.

“Yeah,” Amy said, “it’s an absolutely amazing feeling. Like your boyfriend fucking you every second of every day.”

“But . . .” Kari managed, “I don’t want to feel that.”

“What do you mean?” Miss Fenley said, slightly scornful, “You don’t want to be fucked every minute of every day? You have a lot to learn!”

She smiled.

“You can put it on yourself or we’ll put it on you.” She said, still smiling the smile of blissful angels.

Kari looked over at Susan who sightlessly absorbed the coalesced radiation deep into her mind through each blank eye, her arms still limp, her body relaxed, her mouth slightly open as if she was about to whisper.

“Come on,” Amy said, “you saw how wonderful it was!” She giggled. “Mister Tomin got the fuck of his life. So did Nurse Harriman. I’ve been like this for a few weeks and it’s just unreal! Already I can feel my old self dropping away and a new one taking charge. It’s fucking incredible!”

“Yeah, fucking incredible.” Kari said, “I believe you.” Her eyes shifted, watching the door.

“Susan will be confident, sexual, when she’s through—and so can you.” Amy said, smiling radiantly.

“Maybe,” Kari said, seemingly collected but calculating her trajectory of exit.

“Here,” Amy said, taking a headset from Miss Fenley, “just put it on.” She walked around the corner of the desk and stroked Kari’s arm. Kari didn’t pull away.

Another thumbtack hit the floor and rolled away on the green and white tiles.

“Take it,” Amy said, smiling. “Join the team.”

Kari took the wiry headset in one of her hands and then violently shoved Amy back and away. Amy’s face took on a look of shock as she tumbled backward, falling on the floor in front of Susan. Miss Fenley’s face was a mask of shock and Kari bolted for the door, her fingers closing over the brass doorknob, turning it, and hitting the floor squarely with her jaw against the waxed tiles, which were cold against the skin on her face.

Kari twisted her arm underneath her, banging against the door, as she moved to right herself. And, in a moment, she felt cold metal warming against her temples, over the top of her head, a feeling of euphoria and languor sweeping through her mind. There were green lights far, far away before her eyes. She stood clumsily and turned, her skirt fluttering, to face one of the other cheerleaders as Amy sat up and then stood. Susan, she could see Susan in front of her, not moving, motionless, silent, vacant.

In slow motion Kari reached up to pull the oh-so-very-comfortable headset from her skull, but the green lights were closer now, closer now. So calm. And she felt a hand on her breast through the material of her shirt and bra, a hand that was rolling. And a pair of hands on her ass, kneading, circling, and another pair of hands on her thighs, sliding upward. She was getting wet, in spite of her fear and her pride, getting wet far, far too easily.

Kari’s backpack slumped from one of her shoulders to land on the floor with a thud.

“That’s right,” Miss Fenley said to the motionless Kari who was being caressed by Amy and the two cheerleaders, “just let the girls soothe you.”

“Now,” Miss Fenley said, running one hand over her own breast and pinching the nipple, her other hand stroking the soft, smooth hose that clutched at her lower body and pumped in and out of it, “let’s explain how this all works.”

Amy licked and caressed Kari’s lower body, having slid her skirt up past her waist, exposing her sweated briefs and naked legs.

“The headset you’re wearing nullifies your ability to think for yourself. You’ll do anything that I say. Anything. Won’t you?”

“. . . I guess so . . .” Kari said, far away, “. . . sure . . .”

“That’s right,” Miss Fenley shuddered, “you will. The way this works is you’ll strip and you’ll put on this hose,” she held up a bright yellow pair of hose, rolled into a ball, “and it will work on you for about fifteen minutes, bonding with you.” Miss Fenley shuddered again, licking her lips, “Then, you’ll have it bond with others. And we can take the headset off and you’ll belong to me, Amy, and the rest of us.”

Susan and Kari stood across from one another, motionless.

“After all, you’re on the gymnastics team. And they’re on the schedule for this week. But we can move that up, can’t we?”

“Yes,” Kari replied, monotone, “yes we can.”

“Good. They’ll all be joining the team.” Miss Fenley paused and then uttered a single phrase: “Girls, strip.”

Susan and Kari, in slow motion, stripped from their tops and bottoms and underwear, leaving their things in neat piles beside their naked bodies, the glow from their headsets tracing small arcs of distortion around their skulls and leaving trails of fire in their wide, wide, eyes.

“Now,” Miss Fenley said, holding out two pair of deep yellow hose that she’d pulled from the filing cabinet, “put these on.”

Like automatons, Susan and Kari took the hose, unrolled it, smoothed it against their fingers, and pulled it on slowly over each leg, up into their most private of areas, allowed it to caress their lower bodies, pulled it up, tight, against their thin waists.

In moments, the hose had gripped their lower bodies, its hue shifting to a mix of fleshy color and caution-sign yellow. Small beads of hose poured up the girls’ inner thighs, pressing into their crotches with a skintight seal, their legs tightly wrapped in the fabric that wasn’t fabric any longer. Moans escaped the girls’ lips, synchronized pleasure, as their knees gave and they fell toward one another onto the floor, their thighs spreading, their limp fingers brushing against the cool tiles.

“Now girls,” Amy said, “the hose—we’re not sure what it really is but that doesn’t matter—is starting to bond with you. It feels like you’re being fucked by a thousand men and women, like a drug.”

Susan and Kari gasped, moaning, their bodies alternately arching and going limp as shudders of pleasure passed through the fabric and up their lithe bodies. A thousand tiny tendrils pressed into every secret pore of their skin, seeking, finding, transmitting orgasms through overloaded, white-hot nervous systems. The girls moaned together, their moans lodged deep in the recesses of their dry throats, the liquid yellow hose surging like tidal waves of fabric against their bellies, into their asses, deep into their pussies, pressing, urging, wrapping.

“. . .ah . . . so goood . . .” Amy said, looking at Miss Fenley with lidded eyes, suddenly dropping to her knees and moving to Miss Fenley’s waist. Amy’s hands quickly moved to rub the fabric over her own lower body, over the lower body of the administrator, her tongue lashing out, licking the fabric, seeking every recess, wanting to bond herself to the older woman, to the woman’s sex, to become lost.

Kari and Susan panted, their bodies arching, their eyes filled with green light that couldn’t be avoided. Their minds filled with heat, with desire, with orgasm upon orgasm, wrenching their spines, wrenching every muscle. The hose began to undulate, pressing inside, pulling away, pressing inside, pulling away, each little thrust shocking with pleasure, wiping something away, Kari forgetting how to be her own person, Susan forgetting all that had been taught to her, each pressing and pulling taking something away—and giving enormous bouts of sexuality to each girl. Their hands pressed with fervor onto the surface of the hose, pressing against it, seeking to press it inside of their bodies, their open bodies with so little resistance, so much passion.

Moaning, straining, unable to do anything but stare, stroke, and knead themselves, watching wide-eyed at each other in green Technicolor, each of the girls’ bodies spasmed uncontrollably, their fast-working arms almost flailing, their voices loud and long with a primal cry of complete, utter, unstoppable orgasm. The hose grew tight, burning into their lower bodies. The orgasm-cry shook the room, joined by the panting of Amy, the moaning of Miss Fenley, the pants and joy from the other two cheerleaders, writhing, chaotic, fulfilling, complete. The burning sensations at the bottom of the girls’ spines ached, burned, and then released—flooding the girls with complete orgasm, their very essence spent.

“It’s . . . " Miss Fenley said, coaxing Amy’s warm tongue deep into the folds of her lower hose, “. . . finished. Like . . . ah . . . me you’ll soon be just a template. And then . . .” Miss Fenley stared down at Amy’s head, which bobbed forward and back, the sensations of Amy’s tongue sending shocks of pleasure through the center of her bones, " . . . you’ll cease to be . . . ah . . . won’t that be nice?”

Kari and Susan, in unison replied, “Yes.”

“Why don’t you get dressed now and go back to what you . . . ah . . . were doing? We’ll speak later. . . oh . . . oh yes . . .” Miss Fenley’s eyes rolled back as Amy’s hands and tongue, both deeply embedded in the folds of hose between her spread legs, pushed her to the brink of some unimaginable pleasure-abyss.

Happily obeying, two new pairs of eyes remained blank, two fresh, sensuous bodies pulled unneeded clothes over hose-covered lower bodies, two sets of legs felt pleasure from what had become, for them, silky inevitability.