The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Silver Lining

Apologies in advance for any “mispronunciations.” I tried to say the words aloud to try to emulate a french accent. So I probably screwed up. But oh well; I doubt you’re reading this for accuracy in French accents.

The Silver Lining

Section 2, Chapter 1 : Burger Slave Hut

Alan sighed. Two more hours of work. The Ring felt like static electricity on his finger; it wanted to be used soon. He had been practicing all weekend, and learning some history about the Mageblood in his veins as well. It was a very rich history, to be sure, but not one Alan felt connected to. Like learning about the defeat of the Spanish Armada.

“Would you like fries with that?” he asked the obese woman with the annoying whiskey breath. She nodded an affirmation that jiggled her jowls. Alan repressed a shudder, and rang up her total.

“Come on Alan, step it up, we’ve got customers waiting!” grunted his manager. Ted. Ted was a mid-20s guy who’d worked here in high school, gotten promoted, and missed out on college because he thought he was “going places.” Not that this idiot would’ve made anything of himself at college; he was as dumb as a jock without the redeeming quality of talent. He was perfect to manage this stupid little fast food place.

Alan sighed again—for like the fifth time this hour—and approached Janet and the fry machine.

It was kind of hard to keep trucking at a menial job like this when you have magic in your veins and a telepathic Ring that essentially wanted you to go get laid. That was really the only thing Alan was powerful enough to do at the moment. Not that that was a problem, but Alan approached this magic like he did drugs. Sure, he smoke a little pot with his friends, but he didn’t do it too much; if he did, he’d get addicted. Unable to function without it. And Alan was sure that he’d eventually lose this Ring.

“One large, Janet,” he smiled. Janet grinned and handed them to him, scooping up some more fries for the drive through orders.

Janet was an unusual fixture here. She was a senior, and working here to pay off her car. She was always cheerleader-perky, like she enjoyed working here. She was about 5′8″, had her short blond hair tucked behind her ears, her apple-red lips curled in a smile, dimples on those creamy cheeks, and those bright blues staring at him for just a second longer than usual. She turned back to fries, giving him an excellent profile of those round, proud C cups that even an ugly green Burger Slave Hut worker shirt couldn’t ruin.

<Come on, junior, get this over with. She takes her break in a few minutes, and I can have Ted cover for you while you do this.> the Ring spoke, sounding to Alan like a little kid begging for a new toy. He chuckled softly, giving the woman her order and taking the next guy’s order.

‘You almost like this more than me, it seems,’ he teased.

<I need to be used. I’m at about 10% of my capacity. The more you use me, the more it benefits me, yes, but it also benefits you... the more magic in me, the more I amplify yours. And from what I’ve seen, you’re going to have some interesting talents when you get on the ball and use magic more often.> it replied.

Alan nodded to the customer, meaning the nod for the Ring, and then went to work.

‘Don’t help me anymore, I’ll do it,’ he replied, then turned to Janet.

‘I don’t want to take my break alone, I should just run my hand over Alan’s shoulders when I walk out, maybe he’ll get the hint and join me... give him a little slutty grin, lick my lips, then walk away... and work that ass...’

She showed a visible shiver, then she stretched, pretending to twist to pop her back so she could throw a sidelong gaze over her shoulder. When she noticed Alan looking, she flinched a little and turned immediately back to the fries. He grinned, and turned to Ted.

‘Alan’s been working so hard. I should give him a break and let him take an early break. Then let him leave early.’

Ted tilted his head, a sudden brilliant idea coming, then approached Alan.

“Hey, pal, you’ve been working hard,” he said. He took the bag of burgers from Alan, and handed them to the customer. “How about you take a break?”

Alan shrugged, then turned to grab himself a burger and a Coke. Janet, seeing her chance slip away, hastily stuffed a bunch of fries into their boxes, and turned to walk by him. He grinned, piling some fries and an apple pie on his tray, and he sighed softly as her fingers tickled across his shoulders. Her touch was very light, almost like she wanted him to just think he’d imagined it. He looked over his shoulder, and her eyes met his, lids half down, bottom lip pouty, tongue slithering over her top lip, then a twirl of her hair, and she was past the counter, hips swaying in an almost hypnotic dancing motion.

<Excellent work.> the Ring complimented, and Alan chuckled, following her out.

“Not hungry?” he asked. She’d been so intent on getting him out here, she’d gotten no food. She shrugged, and he slid a burger to her. She smiled, grabbed his coke, and—her eyes locked on his—started to curl her tongue around it, and slowly bobbed her head up and down on the straw, her foot stroking up his calf. He quirked an eyebrow, and she slid the coke back to him.

<You’re stronger now than you were last week, you’re starting to toss in some subconscious commands with your conscious ones... you wanted her to like you to get her out here, but your brain had some additional ideas to toss in.>

Alan had a sudden mental image of her giving him head in the bathroom, and she sat up, her eyes twinkling mischieviously, and her nipples were almost punching holes through her shirt.

“Man, I’m hungry,” he said, beginning to scarf down the burger. He was really hungry, and didn’t get off for another hour and a half.

<You can get off anytime you want.> the Ring chuckled. <In more ways than one.>

Her foot, free of its shoe, was working its way up his leg again. Her toes were massaging at his inner thigh, working deeper. Alan’s hands shook slightly as he reached for the coke, and took a drink. Her toes found his erection, and she grinned big.

“Mmmm... I found what I’m hungry for...” she whispered at him, her breasts rising and falling with her excited breath. She massaged him lightly for a moment, then let her foot simply stay still, his hard-on throbbing painfully.

“Really?” he asked innocently. “Well, I guess we’d better feed you.”

He looked towards the bathrooms, and squinted his eyes. It seemed to help him concentrate.

<Both empty, chief.> the Ring replied.

‘Yeah, I thought so...’ he responded.

“Go into the men’s room toilet. I’ll be there in a minute,” he whispered to her, and she bit her bottom lip, winking at him and shoving her foot in her shoe, not tying it, and heading into the bathroom.

He finished his burger, nearly choked on the coke, wiped his face with a napkin, and rushed into the bathroom.

One of the only benefits to Ted is that he was a very anal person. He liked things clean, and he liked them clean often. The Burger Slave Hut had the cleanest bathrooms Alan had ever seen. He grinned as he looked at the toilet stall; she hadn’t even shut the door, the eager thing.

She had shrugged off her shirt and pants, folded them up, and set them on the floor, and was kneeling there, her hands behind her back, her mouth open, tongue extended. Her bra and panties were black silk, and her large nipples were putting a dent, her panties darkening.

“Well, hello,” he smiled, walking towards her, unzipping his pants. She quivered as he slid his cock through his fly, precum glistening on the tip.

“No more nice guy,” she moaned, arching her back and shaking her shoulders, her breasts jiggling nicely. “I want to suck... suck it...” she hesitated, a slight blush coming to her cheeks.

“Virgin?” he asked. She shook her head. “Really?” She nodded. “When? How?”

She crinkled her face up, then reached out a hand.

“Let me hold it, and I’ll tell you,” she replied. He grinned, approached, and shivered as her warm hands started stroking his length. “I was in eighth grade, my breasts—”

“Say tits,” he interrupted. Her eyes widened, and her mouth opened to protest, but then she inhaled the scent of his dick.

“— my tits had come in, and Jake—”

“Brooke’s boyfriend, Jake? The football player?”

She nodded, and continued, her other hand rising up, slipping into his pants, and fondling his sac.

“Yeah, that Jake... he took me to a high school party, and we got a little drunk,” she said, then looked up. “Oh, don’t look like that, it wasn’t rape. It was pretty close, I guess, but he’s attractive, and in high school, and I wanted it... sort of.” She shrugged. “I didn’t hate it, I didn’t feel ashamed, didn’t feel used. Not until the next day.” She sighed, and leaned forward to kiss the tip of his cock. “Look, you’re nice, so I’m sure you feel that I was taken advantage of. I thought I could catch Jake in my net, because my tits made me a big deal in middle school, but he just wanted a lay. I thought I could use sex to get him, but he just got me for sex. Satisfied?”

He shrugged, but felt bad. He’d heard how Brooke was almost afraid of Jake, when he’d gotten a blow job from her last week, so wasn’t entirely sure Janet was being honest. But that didn’t matter now. Jake would tell Alan the complete truth... with a little help from the Ring...

And revenge fled his mind as her mouth swallowed his cock into its warm wetness. Both of them groaned, her mouth sucking hard, tongue moving up and down his length.

“Are you clean?” he asked, using the Ring to clarify what he meant.

“I haven’t had many sexual partners,” she said quickly, then sucked his dick in her mouth again. She slurped on him for a minute, then pulled off again. “I don’t have any STDs, cause all my partners use condoms,” she murmured, and sucked him in deep, almost to her throat, and he grunted. “Yes, officially, from a doctor,” she responded to his unasked question.

“Hands on the wall, off with the panties and bra, I want to fuck you,” he grunted. Janet looked up at him in surprise, and almost looked like she’d refuse. He ran his fingers through her hair, and the Ring pulsed against his finger as he used his magic.

Her nipples tightened almost into thumbtacks, her legs quivered, her panties now drenched in the juices of her arousal, her throat almost choking on the heavy moan that erupted, and she literally ripped her bra off, tossing it aside, beautiful torn silk laying on the toilet seat. She hopped to her feet, yanking her panties down around her ankles, and put her hands on the wall, spreading her legs wide and ripping her panties.

“Do it,” she grunted, and he put his hands on her hips. He put just the tip of his dick into her pussy, and she rammed back against him. “DO IT!” she growled, pumping herself against him, and he could barely keep up.

<Looks like you overdid it tiger.> the Ring chuckled. Alan snorted, grunting as he strained to match Janet’s manic rhythm.

“Looks like,” he said aloud, chuckling.

“Less talking, more fucking,” Janet grunted, pumping so hard he could hear the slap of her breasts against her skin. He reached up and began to grope her. Gentle at first—his first real experience with this—and then gradually squeezing her flesh, twisting and tugging her nipples, kissing the back of her neck. “Better,” she moaned softly. Her pussy was spasming around his cock, and it felt really good, and he realized he should’ve put on a condom; he didn’t want to get her pregnant, and he knew “pulling out” didn’t count.

<I got you covered, don’t worry.> the Ring comforted him.

He wondered vaguely how the Ring could keep her from getting pregnant, when the door opened. He froze, but Janet ignored it. She wanted his cock more than she’d ever wanted anything, and he was going to cum in her even if they had an audience.

The guy just stood, transfixed, as a Burger Slave Hut worker stared at him guiltily, a girl pinned to the wall bucking against him. He got a slight erection, watching her tits shake; she was cute, no doubt, but that guy with his dick stuck in her ruined the fantasy. He grinned, gave Alan a thumbs up, and walked out.

‘What the fuck?’ thought Alan, then shook his head and went back to screwing Janet. That was bizarre.

Section 2, Chapter 2 : The Council Meets

Ghalitar sat in his seat, the Hat upon his head whispering to him as Zellandra spoke to the council. Zellandra was a mageblood, but a very talented one, who possessed the Staff. Like the Ring and the Hat, the Staff was an intelligent magical item, one of the last of its kind. According to what Ghalitar and Zellandra had read, the Ring, the Hat, and the Staff were the last three intelligent magic items left in the world. That’s why finding the Ring was so important.

Zellandra was a young girl; Ghalitar frowned, looking around the room. They were all young. The mageblood’s magic was so watered down, that as they aged, it diminished rapidly. A mageblood bereft of magic soon went insane. No mageblood had successfully remained within the Castle walls past age 30 in centuries.

The Castle was the home to the magebloods. It had been built in the middle ages by a powerful warlock, one of the last of the purebloods. That warlock was Zellandra’s ancestor. This place was her home. Which is why the Council listened to her. Which angered Ghalitar to no end, because he was one of perhaps a handful of the remaining purebloods, and the only one who resided here, and he had no respect from any of these... these... children!

Ghalitar glared at her thin form, the slinky white silk gown she wore more of a dress than magerobes. She was in her early twenties, but had the small body of a girl barely out of puberty. Her thin waist, slim legs, slim arms, delicate fingers, polished in soft silver, her perfect neck, encircled with a gold necklace. Her bare back revealed a string of runes tattooed, the curve of her shapely buttocks evident before the silk encased it again. The backless dress made it evident she wore no bra, and the thin material barely concealed the pink circles of her nipples atop those small, round breasts. His fingers bunched the robes up at his thighs, and he swallowed hard. Her hair was dark and curly, her eyes a soft, washed out green, her skin almost porcelain, and her voice, spilling from those lush lips, had the cutest French accent.

Then again the Castle was in France, so it wasn’t that unexpected.

~ Calm yourself, Ghalitar... when we have the Ring, all her influence and pride won’t matter. She will be yours. But for now, you’d best guard your fantasies. She wields the Staff, and it will read your mind if it feels you are showing too much interest in her.~

Ghalitar nodded, and turned his thoughts to formulas and mystic equations—the mage version of baseball—and mentally forced his erection soft. He was speaking next.

* * *

Zellandra sat, and forced her face into a composed smile. Her eyes were devoid of any negative emotion, but she longed to glare daggers into Ghalitar’s back as violently as he had glared lust at hers.

>My lady... we will be rid of him once we reclaim the Ring. Do not fear. I am strong enough yet to keep his influence from your mind; I am still glad, however, that the Ring fled when it did... <

Zellandra swallowed softly. What a close call that had been. Engaged with an important experiment, Ghalitar had left the Ring unattended. When done with his experiment, he’d planned to use the Ring to force her to his bed. Not a pleasant thought. The Staff enhanced her own mental abilities, and every moment with Ghalitar reeked of lust for her. He wanted her power, yes, but often he desired nothing more than to humble her under his bucking hips... the impetuous Zellandra, so undeserving of ruling the Council. Or so he thought.

She swallowed hard again, forcing all of Ghalitar’s fantasies from her mind, and paid attention to his words. What a vile man...

Section 2, Chapter 3 : Confrontation

Alan lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. He’d finished off Janet, and her lust sated, she eased off his cock, been a little embarassed, and hastily cleaned up, dressed, and returned to work. He’d simply left work and come home. He thought about quitting, but easy access to Janet made it tempting to stay.

A knock on his door interrupted his memories of that wonderful moment, and he stood and went to the door.

“What do you want, mom?” he asked. His friends never visited without calling, and his dad was at work.

“I am not jour mother,” responded a musical voice. He froze, the door half opened. The Ring buzzed almost painfully, like a handshake joy buzzer, on his hand.

<Oh shit, I’m found!> the Ring squeaked in fear.

Alan opened the door slowly. They’d found his home... there’d be no running...

His eyes widened. Running from this... no way...

Zellandra smiled charmingly at him. She wore a tight ribbed sweater, pale almost-white tan, tight blue jeans, her dark curls framing her face. He swallowed, gestured for her to come in, and hurried to sit. She was gorgeous... why would the Ring fear her?

<She is Zellandra, head of the council of magebloods. She wants me.> the Ring said hastily, still tingling softly.

‘I wish she wanted me,’ Alan thought dully. He wasn’t quite as afraid as he’d thought, now that he was confronted with another mageblood.

Zellandra sat in his computer chair, her hands in her lap, her ankles crossed, very composed and patient, smiling just as beautifully... hypnotically.

“The ring?” he asked, then scrunched his face up. He’d meant that to be a full sentence.

“Oui,” Zellandra replied, not making any move to take it from him. “It iz very important to our cause.”

“What cause is that?” he asked, trying not to stare down at her breasts. The sweater was very tight, and it was obvious she wore no bra. He wondered if he could make out her nipples...

“Ze cause of furzering ze majeblood. Ze cause of not letting our people die out,” she replied, and seemed a little nervous. “Jou think I am beautiful, no?”

He blinked, and sat confused for a moment.

“Of... of course... you’re very... gorgeous...” he stammered. He wondered how immune to his powers she would be. The Ring didn’t seem as encouraging as usual, so he didn’t think he’d get very far with her.

She stood up, and with a resigned sigh, began to take off her sweater.

“Zen jou zhould go ahead and fuck me and get it over with, zo that we can continue our discussion unclouded by lust,” she replied. “Zo that you do not feel required to try to use ze Ring on moi.”

So that was it... he swallowed hard as her slowly revealed her braless breasts, small but well-formed, and seeming heavy enough to fit his hand or mouth very well. He cleared his throat.

“No... wait... I can’t do this. You’re the only mageblood I’ve met before... I don’t won’t to take advantage of you,” he muttered. She folded her sweater neatly, and set it in her lap. She looked at him, her lips curled in a soft smile. He smiled in return, feeling a blush rise to his cheeks.

“Jou are very decent young man, Alan,” she said, crossing her ankles and easing back into his chair. She seemed totally unfazed by her nudity. The fact that the Ring hadn’t put her in this state intrigued him, and he was missing something important... the Ring tingled on his finger, still on full alert. He couldn’t quite focus on what his conscious mind was missing. She shook her head, her hair rustling nicely, her breasts jiggling just a little. He shifted uncomfortably on the bed, his cock growing hard.

<Focus, boy. She’s exploiting your weakness. She is very young, and head of the mage council; she’s crafty, this one...> the Ring whispered, as if trying to avoid being overheard. <I know she possesses a magical Staff, like myself. Why didn’t she bring it to face me?>

Alan’s eyes widened.

“You have a magical artifact, like mine?” he asked. She giggled.

“Zey are very intellijaunt, I would hardly call zem ‘mine’ or ‘jours,’” she smiled, letting her sweater fall from her lap, revealing that trim little tummy. He imagined sliding his tongue into her bellybutton. She grinned wider. “Zey are more of ... allies. Zey are not tools to just be used, but cherished. And,” she giggled again, “zey are hardly artifacts. The true artifacts, of anzient power, are zealed away zomewhere elze.”

Alan leaned forward, eyes wide.

“Even more powerful than these?”

She stared into his eyes, not moving, that grin never fading. He began to grin, when the Ring shocked him slightly.

<Kid. Stop fawning over her. She’s not going to fuck you. She’s probably powerful enough to take you out, she just wants to make you as defenseless as possible. And if she has to, she’ll get your pants down and take you down while you’re trying to stuff your dick in a condom. Get over it. Don’t give me to her, I swear, it’s a bad idea.> the Ring growled, not being quiet.

‘You stopped time...’ he muttered in his mind.

<Yes, and I wasted most of my reserve energy to do it. You’re losing it, boy. I need you because you haven’t been tainted by the council. You’re using me as a tool to understanding yourself, your magic, who you really are. They’re going to use me as a weapon in a war against the mundane humans.> the Ring spoke quickly, as if unsure as to how long he could sustain time freeze. <Thank her for stopping by, promise to contact her later, I can tell you how. But for now, you’re keeping me. Don’t relinquish me, don’t even let her touch me. It’s dangerous.>

‘She seems so nice, and she didn’t ambush me...’

<She couldn’t be sure how powerful you were, how proficient in using my powers, she had to take things slow.> the Ring spoke quickly, obviously losing his temper. <Ditch the bitch, asshole, and I can make you great; you give me up, and we’re both nothing more than pawns from this point on. Once the council has you, you’re a puppet or a traitor!>

Zellandra tilted her head, eyes narrowing slightly.

“Alan...? Jou did not use the Ring, did jou?” she asked softly. Those soft musical tones, how could he lie to her? He didn’t have to.

“Of course not! Like I said, I’m intrigued by this situation... I’d like to learn more. But the Ring found me, and I’m keeping it for now. I’ll contact you if I ever change my mind, of course, but—”

She stood up so swiftly that enticing jiggle came to her breasts again, and pulled on her sweater.

“I knew zis would not work,” she grumbled, and glared at him once the sweater covered her again. “Alan, zat Ring iz too powerful for you. It will overtake you zoon, and I will have to destroy it and you if I must. I tried to protect you, but it zeems jou do not wish to be protected. Good day.”

Alan stuttered as she stormed out the room—literally. The room darkened, and suddenly she was gone, the door slamming with the violent wind that had carried her away. He swallowed hard, shaking with fear. She was pretty strong, it seemed, with magic.

<Good job, kid.> the Ring commented shakily, fear evident in its telepathic voice as well. <I could’ve stopped time and let you get in one or two hits, but... had she attacked, I think we’d both be worse off...>

Alan nodded.

“Maybe we should keep up our lessons... so, after the War of the Magi in the Middle Ages...”

Section 2, Chaper 4 : Failure

Zellandra sat at her desk, writing notes about how the moon phases were affecting her powers, when the window blew open. A spell came to her lips, then she smiled at herself. Herself shook her head.

“He rezisted me, my lady... I zink that ze Ring protected him. I am not zure,” said the sweater-clad Zellandra, who slowly transformed back into the Staff, hovering to the bed.

“Jou had to try to zeduce him, zen?” she asked. The Staff nodded, bobbing in mid-air.

>Yes. I thought it the best way to disarm him. < Zellandra blushed.

“Jou look zo much like me... it iz zo embarassing for jou to do that...” she replied, a blush rising to her cheeks.

>I could feel his relief in my departure. He will probably forget what he saw, except in dreams... and it’s not very hard to imagine what you look like under your clothes, my dear. <

Zellandra nodded, then smiled, her hands running over her breasts.

“Jou always make zem smaller than mine. Perhaps he will notice?” she giggled. The Staff chuckled.

>Perhaps. < Its voice grew serious. > He is the strongest natural talent I’ve found, my lady. He may very well be the one you seek. <

Zellandra nodded. Like her mother before her, she would do her duty to the mage community. She would take another mageblood to sire a child on her, before marrying for love. If Alan was powerful, than her child would likewise be powerful. Zellandra was well-loved by her mother and surrogate father, and she was never treated poorly for having been conceived for power and not for love. It was for the good of the magic she loved so much.

“Perhaps,” she sighed softly, then giggled. “But jou made me look like quite the zlut, perhaps he will not want me!”

>Trust me, my lady. Looking like you do, he would be eager to be even one of many notches on the bedpost. <

They both laughed, then Zellandra bathed and went to bed. It would be a busy day tomorrow. Hopefully she could hide the Ring from Ghalitar’s magical scrying until Alan gave her the Ring. She always got what she wanted. It was just a matter of time.

Section 2, Epilogue

Ghalitar sat in the Burger Slave Hut bathroom, Janet hungrily sucking his cock. She’d been Ringtouched, and it was easy for the Hat to renew the magic that had turned her into a horny slut. He grinned, imagining Zellandra performing on him with the same eager slutitude that Janet was. He was getting closer to the Ring. It would be his soon, he knew.

Afterall, he always got what he wanted. It was just a matter of time.