The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SILVER SERAPHIM: THE MENACE OF DARK DEPREDATOR

Warning! This story contains graphic material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers.

Copyright © 2008 Wolfworks Entertainment.

The heroine’s lithe but buxom 38DD 24 36 form was compressed in a tight white costume, cut high up her long dancer’s legs to allow the utmost flexibility for running and kicking. Fortunately for the male populace of Empire City, it also revealed a generous amount of smooth ass cheek under her sheer white stockings. White high heel suede leather boots came up comfortably just above the knees, and matched her elbow length gloves. To hide her true identity, a white cowl covered her head, with a slit in the back to allow her luxuriant blonde locks to cascade down her white satin cape and an opening in the front so that only her sensuous mouth was seen. The final accessory was a utility belt with a pouch adorned with the double ‘S’ logo of her name.

Silver Seraphim

She shook her head and muttered, “They never learn.”

From her perch on a building across from the luxurious Wynne apartment building, the voluptuous heroine gazed at the scene before her. A high tech thief dressed all in black was inside the 10-story building after bypassing the alarms and entering one of the suites through a 5th floor balcony. It was the infamous Dark Depredator, a well-known jewel thief that Silver Seraphim had been tracking now for weeks but always one step behind. His modus operandi was targeting rich single young women, models mostly, tying them up, and plundering their valuables as well as their virtue.

Now it was time for the stalwart heroine to finally put the clueless criminal in his place. Didn’t he know that Empire City was Silver Seraphim’s town?

She pulled a cord from her utility belt and used a small compressed air gun to fire a grapple hook across the chasm of the two buildings. Boy was this baddie in for a surprise.

Timing her leap and calculating just the right angle, Seraphim leapt off the edge of the parapet and flew into the night sky. This was the part of being a heroine she liked best. Surprising the criminal while he was occupied with his dirty little deeds.

The dark thief entered the bedroom of the innocent girl as she lay slumbering in her lingerie. The thin gold necklace revealed that her name was Tiffany Summers, the world famous super model. He brought out a small canister of odorless gas and sprayed a blast in the girl’s face. Tiffany gasped at first, and awoke in surprise, but the gas did its work quickly and all she could do was mumble sleepily while her eyelids fluttered open and closed.

Dark Depredator liked the way her pouted lips moved as Tiffany breathed heavily on the bed. He removed one glove and stroked her warm soft cheek before moving his hand down along her neck and into the creamy divide of her bountiful cleavage to give her vigorous fondling.

The callous villain froze when he heard the soft sound behind him and spun around.

“Get your filthy hands off her!” demanded the outraged angel.

“Silver Seraphim!” he exclaimed behind his dark hood.

“The one and only,” the virtuous heroine pronounced with conviction as she stood with her gloved fists clenched on her shapely hips, as if daring the thief to try anything. “We meet at last, Dark Depredator. Sorry, but you won’t be molesting that young lady any more this evening. Now, do you want to go to jail without a fuss, or am I going to have to kick your criminal behind?”

The thief’s eyes narrowed behind the holes in his facemask. This bitch sure was full of herself. Well, it was a good thing he had planned for just this situation.

“All right, I give up,” the Dark Depredator replied. He held his hands out, feigning resignation.

Silver Seraphim gave smug “Humph!” and followed up with a self-satisfied, “I thought so.” She was somewhat disappointed that Dark Depredator chose not to fight. She was really looking forward to thrashing him good.

She took out a pair of custom silver handcuffs from her pouch and approached Dark Depredator with care. As she was about to snap the cuffs on the criminal, he used one hand to deftly activate a hidden valve in his gauntlet, which opened a nozzle containing a potent stun gas.

The white angel gasped as she received the full blast of spray in her face, causing her eyes to squint shut and flood with tears as she cried out surprise, “Hey!”

Dark Depredator pounced on the hapless heroine as she cringed and pawed at her eyes. He deftly stepped around to the side of Silver Seraphim and gave her an expert knife hand to the base of the skull, just enough to weaken her. She went limp and slowly began to drop until the masked interloper caught her in his arms.

He lifted Silver Seraphim up and carried her to the bed and laid her next to the sleeping model. Then the Dark Depredator went to his bag and pulled out several lengths of rubber cords.

“You can’t believe how much I was hoping you’d show up at one of my little jobs,” the thief muttered as he rolled Silver Seraphim on her stomach and pulled her arms back to bind them at the wrists and elbows with the rubber cords. Then he folded her legs and trussed her up in a secure hogtie position. Once he was satisfied with the tautness of the cords, he looked over at the voluptuous Tiffany as she stirred from the effects of the sleeping gas. She would be waking soon.

The Dark Depredator made quick work of her, carrying her into the open door of her immense walk-in closet. He removed several of her shimmering party dresses to leave an empty section of hanging rod. As Tiffany mumbled and moaned softly, the ingenious thief leaned her back against the back closet wall, bent her over at the waist and held her head between his legs as he pulled her arms up and bound her wrists behind her back. Then he attached a section of cord to her wrist bindings and yanked it up gently to tie it off at the hanging rod so that the mumbling model bent slightly with her arms angled up and back in an arm-wrenching strappado position. Then he bound her bare ankles together and gave her toes a few pinches to make her wake up.

Tiffany gasped and mumbled, but before she could utter a word of protest, the Dark Depredator pulled off a thick strip of tape and slapped it firmly over her mouth. That was when the delirious damsel awoke with wide-eyed surprise and found herself at the mercy of the dark intruder.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Ummmmmmmmmmm!” Tiffany cried behind the stifling tape when she realized her startling predicament. The beautiful model was helpless now as the Dark Depredator reached up and grabbed her jiggling breasts and gave them a good hard squeeze while she squirmed and squealed in his firm grasp.

“Normally, you would be getting my full attention, but tonight’s your lucky night,” the dastardly villain informed the distressed girl as he pinched and fondled her plump breasts. “I got Silver Seraphim knocked out on your bed and I’m about to have my way with her. If I have any energy left, I may get around to you too sweet cakes.”

Tiffany shot Dark Depredator a hard glare and stamped her foot in anger, whimpering vehemently for him to release her. This was humiliating! He chuckled at her vain struggles and gave her a firm slap on the rump before he left her alone in the closet to twist and strain at her bonds. She gave one last pleading look and a mewling whimper before he closed the door.

Dark Depredator ignored the muffled pleas from the closet and turned his full attention to his new prize. He sat on the edge of the bed, loosened her ankles from her wrists and rolled Silver Seraphim onto her back. Then he took a couple of more cords from his tool bag and tied each of her ankles apart to each corner of the bed as she groaned softly and began to recover from his stunning blow to the head. He looked over her voluptuous porn star body and muttered to himself, “Jeez look at the cans on this bimbo.”

All at once, Silver Seraphim regained her full senses and realized with startling distress that the Dark Depredator had captured her and tied her up. She looked at his eyes through the holes in his hood as they wandered over her squirming helpless body. “Don’t you even think of putting your hands on me!”

“Good, you’re awake,” Dark Depredator said as he purposely placed his hands on the heroine’s ample mounds to defy her command. “Now we can get started Silver Sera-slut.”

“That’s Silver Sera-PHIM!” she corrected angrily. “Damn you! Get your filthy hands off of me!”

“Sorry, an opportunity like this doesn’t come every day. You know how long I’ve been waiting for this?”

“What exactly do you think you’re going to do to me? " Silver Seraphim grunted as she tried to twist and squirm away from his grasping, fondling hands.

“What do you think?” he asked with a chuckle, giving her nipple a hard squeeze through the sheer material of her revealing costume.

“Ouch! Stop it you disgusting creep! If you are considering rape, you’d better think twice,” Silver Seraphim warned sternly. “You’ll go straight to prison, I promise.”

“Not a chance you masked bimbo,” Dark Depredator laughed. “Not after I get through with you.”

Silver Seraphim did not like the sound of that. She tried not to show any fear and stated in her bravest voice, “You know you’re not going to get away with this!”

Dark Depredator ignored her exclamations. He was too busy trying to figure out how to open the front of her costume so he could see her huge breasts.

“Where the heck is the zipper on this blasted costume?” he groused. Then he found a plastic tab at her collar and pulled it down to open the white top apart the seam, allowing her double ‘D’ size breasts to spill out. “Ah here it is.”

“You can’t do this! It’s wrong!”

“Sorry, I just can’t help myself,” Dark Depredator taunted. Then he seized her firm tits in his hands, squeezed and jiggled them for a minute or two, then let them go so he could to slap his palms against them and begin the process over and over. All the while Silver Seraphim whined and moaned while she tried to twist her body away. “Damn. These puppies are huge! Are you sure these are real? Nice and firm too. I’m definitely going to have to tit-fuck you later! Hope you don’t mind if I suck on them a little bit.”

“No! Don’t you dare!” Silver Seraphim pleaded, but Dark Depredator paid no attention. He leaned down and began sucking and licking her nipples, which had swollen from the pinching and squeezing.

I wish my nipples weren’t so sensitive. His tongue is driving me up the wall! Silver Seraphim thought as Dark Depredator continued his lascivious molestations. Then she gasped when she felt one of his hands slide down her quivering body and cup the soft mound between her legs.

No! He can’t touch me there! That’s my most sensitive spot. All I have to do is rub it and I climax.

Dark Depredator noticed with glee that Silver Seraphim had an aroused reaction to his touch, even though she tried to hide it. He began rubbing her harder, and was quite pleased when her hips began undulating up and down as he gripped her crotch firmly.

“You like that don’t you, slut?” Dark Depredator chuckled.

Silver Seraphim’s face turned red under her mask. “Oh! You!”

Dark Depredator laughed as he watched Silver Seraphim’s outraged expression. He suddenly grinned with a devious thought.

“Let’s see what you look like under here,” the depraved villain said as he suddenly grabbed the edge of Silver Seraphim’s mask and threatened to expose the helpless heroine.

Silver Seraphim panicked at the thought of exposure. “No! Don’t you dare touch my mask!”

Dark Depredator laughed and let go of the mask. Then he continued his vile assault. He turned his attention to the area between her spread open legs. He found a tiny pair of hidden buttons that snapped the front and back pieces together and pulled them apart.

Silver Seraphim gasped loudly when she felt her costume opened. How could she have allowed herself to be captured like this? And at the mercy of a perverted criminal! The Society of Superheroines would never let her live this down.

“You vile criminals are all alike!” Silver Seraphim seethed with feminine fury. “All you ever want to do is try to tie me up and rape me!

“Don’t get your panties in a bunch Silver Sera-tits!” Dark Depredator smirked. “You know you like it!”

“You vile scum!” the avenging angel cursed at her tormentor. “You’ll pay for this!”

Dark Depredator had had enough of her idle threats. These heroines were all talk and just didn’t know when to quit running their traps. He yanked down her sheer white hose and then tore away her delicate g-string panties with one hard yank.

“Oh you devil!” Silver Seraphim screamed, “Untie me right this in—!”

The virtuous heroine’s words were instantly cut off when Dark Depredator stuffed the panties in her open mouth. Stunned, Silver Seraphim let out an outraged scream, “Erummmmmmmmmmmph!!!”

Dark Depredator made sure she was unable to remove the panties by slapping a piece of thick black tape firmly over her lips to seal them shut. If it was one thing Silver Seraphim could not stand, it was being gagged, whether by tape, cloth or the always-disgusting ball gag.

As the wide-eyed heroine screamed her muffled protests, Dark Depredator continued on with his deflowering procedure. He was awed by the vision before him of Silver Seraphim’s exposed groin.

“Whoa!” Dark Depredator gulped. “Look how neat and trim your sweet little pussy is. And the carpet matches the drapes too. I guess you are a natural blonde after all.”

“Mmmmph!” Silver Seraphim exclaimed as she tugged hard at her bonds, livid with his adolescent taunting.

Dark Depredator couldn’t believe it. He was finally going to bang the famous Silver Seraphim. He was going to give it to her good and hard too. Not only that, she looked like she was getting off on it. With perverted delight, he removed one of his gloves and began massaging her mound while the helpless heroine squirmed and struggled. She gasped when he suddenly slipped a finger inside her slit to rub her clit.

With a horrific realization Silver Seraphim could feel herself becoming wet. No! I can’t allow myself to get aroused…she thought.

“Damn you are tight. Just like a virgin! And you’re getting all juiced up too!” Dark Depredator taunted. “I knew it! All you bimbo do-gooders act like you’re all high and mighty, but deep down you really get off on being tied up and man handled.”

Dark Depredator slowly began to plunge his finger deeper inside Silver Seraphim’s velvet tunnel as she winced and moaned. The fit was incredibly tight and Dark Depredator lit up with a surprising conclusion. Silver Seraphim was…a virgin!

“No way!” He exclaimed allowed as she wriggled his finger around, causing the masked heroine to squeal and squirm on the bed. “Not only am I going to fuck the famous Silver Seraphim, but I get to pop her cherry too!”

No! This can’t be happening! Silver Seraphim cried as the disgusting criminal began to pull down his black leggings. She began struggling harder than ever when she saw his cock pop to attention. She couldn’t believe the size of it.

Dark Depredator couldn’t wait to get between Silver Seraphim’s spread legs. He aimed his thick member at her opening and looked down in his victim’s masked face, enjoying the anxious look of shock in her eyes. He paused and told her, “Okay, I’ll make a deal with you, I won’t rape your virgin pussy if you promise that you won’t ever try to capture and arrest me.”

Silver Seraphim was puzzled by his sudden change, but she was desperate, and nodded her head up and down profusely, “Um hum! Um hum!”

“Just kidding Silver Sera-cunt!” Dark Depredator grinned and plunged his cock inside the heroine’s tight slit. He thrust forward as deep and hard as he could, making Silver Seraphim’s back arch upward. She groaned and bit down on the panties stuffed in her mouth. The sudden fire in her sweet hole from being deflowered by the arch villain made tears flow from her eyes. But as Dark Depredator began to pump up and down between her quivering legs, the pain subsided and was replaced by something different. It was a slow building feeling of ecstasy caused by the depraved rapist as he ravaged her tight pussy.

“I can’t believe it. I’m…finally…doing…it!” Dark Depredator exclaimed between grunts as he pummeled Silver Seraphim mercilessly. When he felt her respond by the resistant bucking of her hips against his, he rammed her even faster and harder, gasping, “I knew you…liked…it…Silver…Seraphim!”

“Unnnnnnngh! Unnnnnnnnh! Ummmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmph!” the ravaged heroine groaned in protest. But there was nothing she could do. She was at his mercy. What’s more, her body was betraying her by giving in to the erotic sensations brought on by the vile villain’s savage assault.

No! He can’t make me climax! Silver Seraphim moaned as she felt his rock hard pole stab her relentlessly. God His cock is so big! I can’t help it! I’m going to explode!

Dark Depredator felt the sudden change in his victim and smiled down at her as she tossed her head from side to side. The slut loved it! This realization caused him to rail her with increasingly furious thrusts, and the whole bed shook and slammed against the wall. He could feel himself starting to climax. He reached under to clench her firm buttocks and squeezed them with all his might. The sudden realization that he was about to impregnate the once haughty heroine made him explode in her fertile womb her with full force.

Oh no! He’s doing it inside me! I’ll get pregnant with the seed of this vile criminal! Why didn’t I take those birth control pills like they told me in our last superheroines meeting? Silver Seraphim thought with distress. Her own orgasm began to boil up and unleash itself. Her body shivered as an orgasmic wave over whelmed her already numbed senses and almost made her pass out.

At the height of Silver Seraphim’s orgasm, the devious Dark Depredator suddenly grabbed her mask and pulled it off from her face to reveal her true countenance.

No! Silver Seraphim screamed in her mind between gasps. I’m unmasked! How could he do this?

Dark Depredator chuckled at his cruel act while he looked over the heroine’s stunned expression. He quickly peeled away the tape covering her lips and removed her soaked panties from her panting mouth.

“Just wait until I get out of this! I’ll tear you to—!”

“Wait! I know you.” Dark Depredator interrupted the heroine as he recognized her true identity. “You’re Brooke Valmont, the wealthy young socialite. Holy crap! I could get a fortune in ransom from your rich old man.”

“My father won’t pay you one penny!” Brooke stammered, fully flustered by her unmasking.

But suddenly Dark Depredator had an even better idea. He took a specially designed hypnotic gas from his gauntlet and squirted it up Silver Seraphim’s nostrils without warning. Before she could even resist the effects, the young heroine soon became disoriented and sleepy. The gas was specially designed to make his victim’s vulnerable to hypnotic suggestions. That was why he could return again to some of his victim’s homes to rob them again. He would wait until the insurance company replaced their valuables, and then on a specified evening, the victims would unwittingly leave their alarm turned off and a window or door unlocked.

After a few minutes to allow the gas to work, Silver Seraphim shut her eyes completely, and Dark Depredator proceeded to program her subliminal mind once he knew she was at her most vulnerable.

“Repeat after me Silver Seraphim,” Dark Depredator whispered. “I will allow criminals to capture me in the heat of battle.”

“I will allow criminals to capture me in the heat of battle.” Silver Seraphim replied sleepily

“I am turned on by being tied up and gagged.”

“I am turned on by being tied up and gagged.”

“I will give Dark Depredator the security code to my apartment.”

Silver Seraphim paused, as if struggling with the command, and then finally whispered back, “I will give Dark Depredator the security code to my apartment.”

“I will allow Dark Depredator to invade my apartment whenever he wishes and have his way with me.”

Silver Seraphim gasped, turning her head from side to side as her eyebrow scrunched in worry.

“I will allow Dark Depredator to invade my apartment once a week and have his way with me.”

“I am crazy about oral sex. It makes me hot.”

Silver Seraphim gasped and turned red with embarrassment.

“I am crazy about oral sex. It makes me hot.” Dark Depredator repeated again.

Finally Silver Seraphim mumbled, “I am crazy about oral sex. It makes me hot.”

“I will redesign my costume to be more revealing.”

Silver Seraphim found it easier to give in now. “I will redesign my costume to be more revealing.”

“I will make breakfast for Dark Depredator before he leaves in the morning.”

“I will make breakfast for Dark Depredator before he leaves in the morning.”

“I won’t arrest Dark Depredator because he knows my true identity,” the grinning villain said.

“I won’t arrest Dark Depredator because he knows my true identity.”

Dark Depredator tried to stifle a giggle when he gave Silver Seraphim the last suggestion. “I will climax when I smell chloroform.”

Silver Seraphim sighed deeply and repeated the phrase, “I will climax when I smell chloroform.”

“That’s a good girl, Silver Seraphim,” Dark Depredator praised his young victim. Then he placed her mask gently back over her face. “Now, let’s see if that last one works.”

Dark Depredator took out a small canister from his tool bag and an oval cloth pad and set them both to one side of Silver Seraphim’s head lolling on the pillow. As he looked over her bare tits once more, he suddenly remembered something. He had promised to give Silver Seraphim a good old-fashioned tit-fuck. He couldn’t disappoint her could he?

The dastardly villain climbed up and straddled Silver Seraphim’s bound form and placed his cock between her taut melons. Then mashed them together to envelope his expanding member When it became fully erect once again, the depraved thief proceeded to tit-fuck the numbed and slumbering heroine as she gasped and sighed on the bed, totally unaware of the perversions being done to her body.

When Dark Depredator felt ready to erupt, he shifted his hips forward and plunged his cock between Silver Seraphim’s lusciously parted lips and fucked her mouth, holding her head up by the hair, slowly and deliberately thrusting his thick cock back and forth, making the hapless heroine nearly gag and choke on his huge cock. Silver Seraphim began to instinctively suckle the hard member like a Popsicle. She mumbled with his cock stuffed in her mouth, “Mmmmbbbllllmmm.”

Her mouth was warm and wet, and Dark Depredator was about to lose it. He reached down and quickly soaked the pad with chloroform and placed it over Silver Seraphim’s nostrils. As soon as she smelled the pungent odor, her body seized up with a building orgasm, and her mouth was working faster on Dark Depredator. He noticed with great pleasure that the once virginal heroine was sucking him off like a seasoned pro.

After making Silver Seraphim orgasm, he removed the cloth, and then his cock, splashing thick ropes of semen in her mouth, on her lips, all over her mask and in her fluffy blonde hair. After pumping out every drop, he wiped the creamy member over her tits and rubbery nipples.

Dark Depredator was finally finished abusing Silver Seraphim for one evening. He left the unconscious and moaning heroine tied up on the bed, and then went to clean out Tiffany’s safe for the second time in a month. He took a few minutes to molest the poor model and left her tied up in the closet with all her expensive shoes and dresses when he was done ravaging her body.

Dark Depredator finally had his revenge on Silver Seraphim, the heroine who once busted him when he was an amateur thief. He gave her nipple one last tweak. Then, before he exited the looted apartment, he winked and told her, “I’ll be seeing you around Silver Seraphim.”

THE END