The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SIMON SEZ

PART IV: Celebration

The mood of the evening was festive as Linda and I prepared for our victory dinner. I figured we had about 15 minutes to finish when I heard the doorbell ring. Since I was more dressed than Linda, I went down to answer it.

A young man in a black chauffeur’s uniform waited at the door. I could see a long, silver gray limousine parked at the curb. He introduced himself as Charles and offered me a small note card.

The handwriting on the card was Marlene’s. ‘Surprise! Since Linda’s buying dinner I thought I’d spring for some classy transport. See you soon.’

I hurried upstairs to finish getting ready. Coming out of the bathroom after a quick shave, I caught site of Linda in front of our dressing mirror. Four years of dating, seven years of marriage and she can still take my breath away.

Tonight she was in what I think of as her angel suit. The main element is a simple white dress, modestly cut in front but wide open in the back, slit on both sides to accentuate her lovely legs. The fabric shimmered as she moved, clinging just the right amount in all the right places. She added a few color accents with diamond earrings and a small corsage we picked up on the way home. White stockings and elegant heels completed the ensemble.

She saw me staring. “Stop that, you’ll make me self-conscious,” she joked. “Is my hair all right?”

“More than all right. It’s gorgeous.” I wasn’t exaggerating. Normally Linda wears her hair tied back and more or less straight. Tonight, she was going all out. The hot rollers and curling irons came out shortly after we got home, and the result was a cascade of blonde curls that framed her face as naturally as a lion’s mane. “If this were a movie, they’d be playing ‘Wonderful Tonight’ in the background.”

She told me to shush, but I knew she enjoyed hearing it. I was ready too (3-piece suit, charcoal gray, with polished Navy Last shoes and emerald tie). Charles’ eyes opened just a little wider when he saw Linda come out of the house. I think I saw him say a quiet “wow” to himself as he hustled to open the door for us.

The inside of the limo was every bit as luxurious as the outside promised. We sank into a soft bench seat covered in light gray crushed velour. Another such seat faced us, its back to the compartment where Charles was driving. Between the seats, like a coffee table in someone’s living room, was a bar stocked with every major spirit. A bottle of champagne sat chilling in an ice bucket next to the bar. To my left, a console built into the side of the limo held an intercom and a TV/VCR. The remote control rested in a cradle attached to the side of the bar.

Our first stop was Marlene’s place. As she emerged from the building it was my turn to mouth a quiet “wow”. If Linda’s look suggested ‘Wonderful Tonight’, then Marlene’s theme had to be Foreigner’s ‘Woman in Black.’ She was in a tight black strapless dress, plunge cut in the front and laced up the back, with one long side slit going almost to the waist. Her dark brown hair, which normally falls to just above the shoulder and ends in an inward curve, was pulled back tonight and tied into a tight bun. A shining silver pendant adorned the expansive skin area above the dress, pointing down into the valley immediately below. Charles in particular seemed to appreciate Marlene’s dress, getting an eyeful of black ultra-sheer leg and thigh as she climbed into the limousine. It’s good to see a young man enjoy his work.

After an exchange of compliments, Marlene indicated the unopened champagne bottle with mock dismay. “Is this a party or not, people? Crack that bubbly!” I’m not a big drinker, in fact I usually volunteer to be the designated driver; with Charles on duty, though, I was free to indulge as well. I opened the bottle and poured three glasses.

“To adventure,” Marlene proposed, holding her glass up to us. “To adventure.”

The champagne was superb. I’d like to tell you what it was, but I’m a complete oaf about wines and such. All I can say is that I couldn’t begin to pronounce the name on the label. We had been talking and sipping from our glasses for maybe 20 minutes when Charles announced over the intercom that we had reached the restaurant.

We were a few minutes early but our table was ready and waiting for us when we walked in. Even in a glamorous place like this, most of the male patrons and staff seemed to look twice at my companions. The hostess led us through a minor maze of semi-private booths and settled us in one of them. The partitions lent an extra measure of intimacy to the place. I sat between the two women, giving them both easy access to come and go.

We took our time browsing the menu. Linda ordered a bottle of wine for us all; I didn’t recognize the name she used but it definitely impressed the wine steward. He opened the bottle and poured the first glasses personally. Linda and Marlene tasted theirs and pronounced it perfect. I didn’t pick mine up right away.

“Try the wine, Michael,” Linda prompted.

“Not yet. It’s been a long time since lunch and I’m still feeling that champagne a little.”

“Party pooper.”

Marlene’s eyes lit up as she leaned toward Linda and, in a conspirator’s whisper, said “I’ll bet I can get him to try it.” Then she turned to me. “Michael, Simon says drink your wine.”

You know what happened next. I am normally a slow, deliberate drinker when I do it at all, but I felt that little click in my mind and before I knew it I was drinking deeply from the wine glass. I put it down empty. Linda stared wide-eyed at the empty glass for a few moments before noticing the satisfied smile on Marlene’s face.

“You look way too pleased with yourself,” Linda observed. “What just happened here?”

“I gave him an order,” Marlene answered, “and he followed it. He’s very well trained, aren’t you dear?”

“Brainwashed is more like it,” I retorted. “The novelty has pretty much worn off now, Marlene.”

Linda was now looking at both of us quizzically. “Will someone please let me in on the secret?”

Marlene volunteered to tell the tale. She told Linda about our first meeting concerning the picnic, when we made the bet, and provided more detail than I remembered about the sessions we had prior to that last Friday night. Hearing how she had hypnotized me and the suggestions she had used to condition me was eye-opening. She was about to launch into the last session when our dinner was served. Saved, I thought.

For the next half hour or a little more, our conversation was limited to how very delicious the food was. The steaks were amazing; we heard the sizzling before we ever saw the waiter bringing the tray, and they continued for several minutes after being placed before us. By the end of the meal we all agreed that this steak house had earned its premier reputation. Allowing our dinner to settle a bit, we started a second bottle of wine and discussed the options for dessert. Just when I thought the subject was well and truly closed, Linda had more questions about hypnosis.

“So Marlene, what other neat tricks did you teach Michael to do?”

“The sky’s the limit,” she replied. “He’ll do anything I tell him to as long as it starts with ‘Simon says...’”

Linda looked incredulous. “Surely not ANYthing.”

“Watch this. Michael, Simon says go limp.” To Linda’s amazement, my arms dropped to my lap and my head started pitching forward onto the table. I felt a strong arm catch me and push me gently backward, steadying my rag-doll body against the back of the chair. My eyes had closed and wouldn’t open for anything. My mouth gaped open as my jaw muscles let go. I could feel a little bit of drool starting to form at the corner but was powerless to do anything about it. Meanwhile, Marlene continued the demonstration. “He’s a superb hypnotic subject, you see. He can carry out any suggestion, even control his body in ways that people normally can’t do. Here’s a demonstration of how good he is. Michael, I know you can still hear us. Simon says you find this situation highly erotic and it’s giving you a hard-on. Simon says when I count to five your penis will be fully erect and will stay that way until Simon says otherwise. One, two, three, four, five. Check him out, Linda.”

I felt a hand—hopefully my wife’s hand—rub lightly along my crotch, discovering quickly the bulge that had just formed. I heard Linda say “Wow!” and felt the hand measuring my erection. Then Linda laughed, a little nervously. “Can you do that to him over the phone? Say, on Monday nights in the fall?”

“Why not? Actually, all hypnosis is self hypnosis. It’s his mind doing all the work, I’m just offering him some suggestions. Michael, Simon says start playing with yourself.”

Linda gasped as she saw my left hand grab pull down my zipper and slip inside my pants, rubbing up and down. “I thought you couldn’t hypnotize someone into doing things they don’t want to. He never does anything like that in front of me.”

Marlene thought for a moment before answering. “I’m a little surprised too, now that you mention it. I think it’s a combination of things. First, we’re really close friends. Deep down we trust each other, and he knows I would never do anything to harm or seriously embarrass him. That’s probably pretty liberating. It’s also possible that he enjoys this kind of sexual domination. Maybe it’s been a secret fantasy of his, perhaps an unconscious one, and on some level he’s having fun playing it out. Speaking of which—Michael, Simon says you can’t come. It will make an awful mess if you do.”

That last was spoken none too soon, as I thought I was going to explode in the next few moments. Once again I had that kinked fire hose feeling, that need for release with no means of achieving it. I managed a tortured groan through my slack mouth.

Perhaps fearing that some well-meaning waiter might come to investigate the sound, Marlene released me. “Simon says you can sit up and stop playing with yourself now, Michael.” I think my face turned eight shades of red as I sat back up and saw Linda still staring intently at where my dick was pushing through my open fly. She was right, I’d never done anything like that in front of her, or any other woman, before. And yes, dammit, on some level I was feeling a strange sort of thrill. “Excuse me,” I began, “but am I supposed to spend the rest of the evening this way?”

Linda and I both looked at Marlene. “Of course not, dear, it must be horribly uncomfortable for you. Simon says as I count to five your penis will relax and return to normal. One, two, three, four, five. Better?”

I was extra careful zipping up. “Much. When are you going to give me a magic phrase that will force YOU to do MY bidding?”

“I wasn’t planning to, " Marlene responded. “But if you’re very good, I’ll arrange a little ... compensation for you later.” She winked at Linda, but I’m not sure Linda understood what she meant. I know I didn’t.

The human experiment continued through dessert. Marlene—or should I say Simon?—said that a cherry, which I normally dislike, would taste like chocolate and it did. Simon told me that Linda’s cheesecake was delicious and I believed it, though cheesecake doesn’t appeal to me at all normally, even to the extent of enjoying a sample bite. Through it all Linda’s eyes kept growing wider and an extra shine of excitement started coming through.

“You can do it too, " Marlene told her as they sipped the last of the wine. “Try something.” Linda thought for a second. She looked around and spied a modest dance floor nearby with perhaps half a dozen couples swaying to a slow tune. She stood up, offered her hand to me, and said “Simon says dance with me.”

I hate dancing. I’m not good at it, for one thing—all arms and legs, not much fine coordination between them, and absolutely no sense of rhythm. I felt like every eye in the building was on me as my body stood up and accompanied Linda to the floor. Linda could tell I was tense. “Simon says relax and enjoy the dance,” she suggested. Great, I thought, I still dance like a dork, but I don’t mind anymore. And, of course, I didn’t. (Mind, that is.) After our one test dance, Linda released me and we rejoined Marlene. Linda settled the check and we emerged from the restaurant to find Charles waiting for us. He slipped me an envious look as we climbed back into the limo.

Linda seized the champagne bottle. “Oh, look, we can’t waste this.” She poured three more glasses and handed them out. “To a terrific dinner”, she offered. We clinked and drank. As I put my glass down, I heard Linda say “Simon says give me a big, romantic kiss.” Finally, I thought as my lips melted into hers, an order I want to obey.

The ride home took a bit longer than the ride up, thanks to a late-ending baseball game. By the time we reached Marlene’s building, the ladies had finished off the champagne and were feeling no pain at all. Marlene gave Charles an exaggerated goodbye hug, which he made no effort to dodge, then handed him an envelope before going upstairs. As Charles closed the limo door, Linda giggled girlishly. “You know what, honey? I’m feeling a little naughty.”

“You’re acting a little smashed, my dear. But I’m glad you’re having fun.”

She leaned into me and put her hands over my cheeks. “The fun is just beginning, lover. Simon says let’s make out like we did as freshmen.” And the rest of the way home we did just that. Mind you, the limo was a lot more comfortable than the back seat of my old Oldsmobile, but the rest was magical. Kissing, petting, grinding hips together. Me trying to reach beneath her dress, and her laughing as she pushed my hand back into view. By the time we got home, I was so hard I could barely see straight and Linda was clearly in full attack mode, her nipples straining against the shimmering fabric of her dress. She nibbled freely on my earlobe as I fumbled with my keys. Then, as I turned the knob, she whispered “Simon says carry me to the bedroom.”

So I did, though perhaps not as smoothly as she imagined, kicking the front door shut behind me. I took her straight to the bedroom and laid her out on the bed, kissing her deeply at the same time. Then I climbed on top of her, still fully clothed, and continued necking and petting until she signaled time out.

“Just a minute,” she said, her eyes still a little dilated from the alcohol. “Time to get rid of some champagne. Simon says wait here for me.” I sat obediently on the bed to wait. When she came out, she asked if I needed to go too.

“Right now all I want to do is come, not go.”

She laughed at my joke. “Simon says you can’t come until I say so, remember? You’re going to have to persuade me to say so.” I’d never seen this side of Linda before, and it was driving me crazy. It was also turning me on even more, I realized, even without another Simon command. Linda reached behind her neck and undid the clasp for her dress, then slid it over her head and draped it carefully over a chair. Now topless, she slowly rolled the panty hose down her legs and pulled them off, leaving only a pair of G-string panties. I reached out to touch her loveliness, but she stopped me again. “Simon says take off all your clothes.” Naturally I complied, although I was a lot less neat about it than she had been. She disappeared into the bathroom again while I was stripping, then returned with a bottle of scented baby oil. When I was completely naked, she handed me the bottle. “Simon says give me a massage, Michael.”

By no means am I a professional masseur, but I’d read a book or two and long ago learned exactly where and how Linda most likes to be touched. I’d practiced on her a few times, usually when school matters left her feeling grumpy and I wanted to coax her into sex. It works astonishingly well.

Linda lay out on the bed, face down, and invited me to remove her G-string. I spent a good half hour then caressing the back side of her body, using the baby oil a lubricant. I paid special attention to her neck and shoulders, feeling her relax under my touch, then moved slowly down her body. As I kneaded the firm flesh of her bottom and the backs of her thighs, I could see she was already very wet. She was sighing as she breathed, a picture of complete contentment, as she slowly rolled over to give me access to her front. I spent a like amount of time there, starting with her temples and working my way down slowly, gently rubbing the oil into her shoulders and arms. I paused to pay special attention to her breasts and nipples, giving rise to another series of delighted sighs. I was already straddling her and tried desperately to slide my raging dick into her, but I couldn’t seem to stop the massage. Goddamn Simon, I thought, this is torturing me. What seemed like years later, I completed my assignment by rubbing her feet.

Linda lay on the bed in total relaxation, nipples pointing straight upward as her chest rose and fell. She was still sighing contentedly, feeling the coolness of the oil soaking into her skin. I had a “naughty” thought of my own and gently moved forward and down, placing my face in close proximity to her mound. Savoring the smell of her excitement, I brushed her erect clitoris with my tongue.

The lick seemed to hit her like a lightning bolt. Linda’s whole body arched and rose up off the bed, squeezing my head between her convulsing thighs, as she gave in to her first orgasm of the night. I gave her a minute to catch her breath, and when her body flopped back down I started a repeat performance. She grabbed my hair in both hands and gasped, “No more. Simon says stop.” Still winded, she reached for the bottle of baby oil. “It’s your turn now, lover. Simon says lie down on your stomach and don’t move until I tell you to.”

So I lay there, helpless, while a beautiful naked woman applied baby oil to my whole body. If I hadn’t already been painfully aroused for such a sustained time, it would have been heaven. It was still pretty great, especially as she dug her fists into the cheeks of my butt. After she flipped me over I was able to watch her working me over, her own body still glistening, and I could tell this was turning her on even more than it was me. I groaned loudly as she got to my crotch area and skipped it, proceeding down each leg instead. “Don’t worry, " she assured me, “I’m saving the best for last.” Finally she applied a generous amount of oil to her hand and wrapped it around my throbbing dick. Squeezing just the right amount, she worked her hand up and down the shaft while the other hand teased the seam in the middle of my scrotum. The sensation was indescribable; I went completely non-verbal. When I heard Linda ask “Simon says do you like this?” I just nodded uncontrollably. She followed up with “Are you ready to come?” Of course I was ready to come, I had been since the ride home, so again I started bobbing my head up and down. “And you will, my darling. But not just yet. Simon says now do for me what I just did for you.”

Rising up, I grabbed Linda and pulled her down to the bed, rolling over half on top of her in the process. The baby oil was not necessary, she had plenty of natural lubrication available. My right hand dove between her thighs, exploring, looking for the buttons that when pushed would driver Linda over the edge. Meanwhile, I decided I should keep her mouth busy before she started using the magic words again. Hooking my left arm around her neck, I drew her face to mine and started a long series of passionate kisses. She responded as I hoped, her tongue enthusiastically dancing with mine as the tension built up again in her overheated body. In a few minutes she tried to pull away and I could feel that she was about to come again. I pressed my mouth against hers and reached way up into her canal, gently rubbing the magic spot on the upper side of the tunnel. The result was immediate and just as powerful as any of the hypnotic suggestions I had followed—Linda’s body jerked again, her thighs locking around my hand as every muscle went through a coordinated rhythm of tension and release. After a few more spasms, she flopped back onto the bed again, apparently spent. Dammit, I thought, I wore her out before she let me finish!

At this point my dick was hard enough to drive railroad spikes, and it wouldn’t ease off no matter what I tried. So I lay down next to my exhausted, semiconscious bride and started absent mindedly fondling her breasts. I’ve always liked Linda’s breasts. They are small, but perfectly formed and very sensitive to touch. Her nipples, which had relaxed somewhat, reacted to my touch by growing hard and standing out again. Soon she stirred and opened her eyes. Becoming aware of I was doing, she placed her hand on my face and said “That’s enough foreplay, darling. Simon says get on your knees and put that magnificent cock into me NOW.” It was her favorite position, me on my knees rocking up and down, her legs wrapped around my waist as she rose and fell with me. It usually made her come hard and fast, but after two mind-blowing orgasms I was surprised to see the telltale signs that she was about to have another. I was ready to beg, and I did so.

“Let me come with you this time, Linda, please. Say the words, Linda. SAY ... THE ... WORDS ... PLEASE!”

Linda panted and started to convulse as she felt the climax begin. Summoning all of her strength, she gasped, “Simon says come NOW.” My dick fired like a shotgun, complete with the recoil. Linda’s legs crushed me as she felt the furious burst of my orgasm, touching off another one of her own. We stayed locked together until neither of us had the energy to hold on anymore. I saw Linda collapse into sleep as my own body went limp and dropped down next to her, absolutely spent. Somehow as I drifted off, my face found enough energy to smile.