The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SIMON SEZ

PART VI: Epilogue

I awoke Monday morning to the sound of the telephone ringing. Straining a little, I forced my eyes to focus on the alarm clock: 6:15am, time to get up. Moving slowly, I lifted the phone from its cradle and managed a sleepy “Hello?”

It was Marlene, of course. “Good morning, sleepyheads. Rise and shine. I thought you guys might need a wakeup call after last night’s fireworks.”

“Marlene!” I just couldn’t get mad at her, so I tried another tack. “Why don’t you get a sex life of your own, eh?”

“Because, darling, I’m having all kinds of fun living vicariously through you. Kiss Linda for me, and I’ll see you at work.”

Linda was still asleep, her naked body huddled against mine. I could get used to waking up like this, I thought wistfully. Then I gave my sleeping beauty a kiss.

She stirred, opened her eyes, and with some effort looked around. “A girl could get used to waking up like this,” she said. “What a night.”

“What a weekend.” My first stop when I reached work was Marlene’s office. When I strolled in she grabbed a pair of dark glasses and quickly put them on. “You are absolutely glowing, do you know that?”

“I feel like I’ve been on a 3-week Caribbean cruise,” I responded. “Most of that is thanks to you. Before we close the book on this, though, I need to ask you something. How do we get de-programmed?”

“Are you sure you want to be?” she challenged, that famous devilish look stealing over her face again. “It’s up to you and Linda. If you don’t use the trigger, it will get weaker over time until it wears off completely. Otherwise it will last for as long as you continue to exercise it. Once practice session a week should be enough to keep you both sharp.”

I imagined some of the possibilities briefly, then got back to business. “Okay, last question. This is the only time I’m going to ask and I want the truth. Did you use hypnosis to seduce me Friday and then convince me it was a fantasy?”

Marlene pulled off the glasses. “I thought I explained that. What makes you ask?”

“The skin around my neck and under my chin gets irritated very easily. Every day I apply a medicated after-shave lotion to keep from getting all red and itchy. It has a distinctive scent. When I got home Friday, Linda didn’t smell any after-shave. Also, when I used your bathroom that night I noticed that the shower stall was wet inside, but the towels were all fresh and dry. So what was it, fantasy or reality?”

She considered for a minute, then locked her eyes on mine. “Simon says it was all in your mind.”

THE END