The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Simsense, Chapter 3

He was groggily trying to wake himself up in class when the teacher announced that everyone should get their pencils out for the final exam.

“Final Exam?!” he thought desperately. “That’s not today, is it? Oh, shit, I was going to study and then the... oh, shit.” He was the only person in the front row of the class, so he was sure his horror was clearly visible to the teacher and the TA as they shuffled the stack of tests.

Having trouble even finding his pencil, he reached down to discover that he also wasn’t wearing any pants. Or underwear.

Looking up, he saw the teacher, Jess, smirking at him. “That’s all right, Mr. Johnson, just come right up here.”

“Um...” Not only was he naked from the waist down, his cock was erect, and pointing straight at the teacher. “I...”

“Come on up, Mr. Johnson, it’s nothing we haven’t all seen before. Come on, up you go, front and center.”

Sheepishly he walked to the front of the class, where he noticed the teacher and the TA, Sylph, were also both naked from the waist down, and sitting on the tops of two desks turned to partly face each other.

“That’s right, come kneel right here, Mr. Johnson. Now, the first part of today’s test concerns cunnilingus, or oral sex. Kneel between Miss Sylph’s legs, here, and demonstrate for the class that you can lick her pussy just the way she likes it.”

Sylph gave him a sweet, encouraging smile as he came to her, and then his lips were in front of the soft, open folds of her pussy...

* * *

“Okay, that was the creepiest anxiety dream ever,” he thought, a few moments of confusion after jerking suddenly awake. His heart was racing, but his cock was still rock-hard.

Awkwardly, his hard bobbing penis bouncing a bit with every step, he ambled over to the bathroom. It was a while before he was able to pee. He tried to think about mortgage statements... sports statistics... granola cereal... anything but his hard cock slipping inside Sylph’s sweet wet pussy that he remembered so vividly putting his fingers inside, and what those fingers felt like inside...

Damn. He waited a bit more.

Eventually he was able to do his business, and then shave and brush his teeth and hop in the shower.

In the shower, of course, there was absolutely nothing to keep his hands off himself, and reflecting on why it was especially important to get all clean for work today just wasn’t helping. I’m going to have the cleanest cock ever, he thought, soaping up his slippery, stiff member. And soaping it more, and more.

I wonder if Sylph’s getting her pussy just as clean? I wonder if she’s soaping herself up right now...

And then he was having trouble keeping any coherent thoughts at all, except feelings and body parts and Sylph’s pussy and just how it was going to feel...

And just at the peak, he stopped. Jess wouldn’t want me coming yet. I have to save it for the recording he told himself.

After a few moments of just standing under the hot water, cooling off—metaphorically—and calming down, he shook himself. What was that all about, I wonder? It was really—weirdly—hot to think about my boss getting to say whether I can come on my own time or not. But where the hell did that idea come from?

Still a bit... antsy... at the idea, he idly started stroking himself again.

Very quickly he was once again ready to come. I can’t come now. Jess would disapprove, he thought to himself, and stopped, clenching all the muscles at the base of his cock as a rush of heat flowed through him.

He’d barely come down from the peak when he was stroking again, thinking about how he really was abstaining from orgasm because he thought his boss would disapprove. I need Jess’s permission to come! he told himself, as he once again stopped stroking just as he was about to go over the edge, and clenched tight instead of spurting, feeling his whole body blush.

It took a lot of effort... and quite a few more “false starts”... to get his hand off his cock, and himself out of the shower.

* * *

It was awkward to have such a big boner on a bicycle.

He needed to talk to Jess, and find out what she had done to him.

He told himself that it seemed odd or creepy or inappropriate but really even thinking about having to ask her permission to come outside of work got him so turned on that he needed to do even more adjusting on the bicycle seat.

It was a long ride in to work.

* * *

The first thing he needed to do was report to Jess. That is, give her a piece of his mind, find out what she had done to him. Find out why he knew he wasn’t allowed to come outside of work without her permission.

He pressed his hand against the front of his pants as he thought that.

“Good morning. Did you sleep well?” she asked as he came into her office.

“What did you do to me?” he asked, pacing across the room agitatedly.

“What’s wrong? Calm down, have a seat,” she said, and something else.

He took a seat, and a deep breath. Everything would be all right.

The first thing he needed to do was report to Jess. “I can’t come outside of work without your permission.”

“That’s right. Good boy.”

He put his hand back in his lap as he drew in a sharp breath in pleasure.

“How do you feel about that?”

“It’s really really hot to think about needing your permission, when I stop myself. But I don’t think I should think it’s okay.”

“But you do think it’s okay, deep down, don’t you? It makes you feel objectified, and commodified, in a way that’s starting to feel really hot to you. More and more, the more you think about it.”

“Yes, boss.” He was openly caressing the bulge in his pants, now, but he knew that it was always okay to do that in front of Jess. Managing his arousal was part of her job, and she needed to know when he was turned on, so it was good to touch himself whenever he was with her and felt horny, and she would tell him if he should stop.

“Mmm, that’s what I love to hear. Good boy.”

He gasped, and squirmed, and rubbed faster.

“Careful. You’re still not to come today except with Sylph. Do you understand?”

“Yes boss ohhhhhhh!” he moaned, pressing his hand hard against his stiff bulge as he clenched and shivered.

“Perfect. Very good boy.”

He moaned and shivered more.

“Now, you’re not going to remember what we talked about here, but you know everything’s all right, don’t you? I answered all your concerns and you feel great about how things are going, and about today.”

“Yes, boss.”

“Mmmm, that’s right. Now get on down to the recording studio! Today’s a big day for you both. It’s going to be wonderful.”

* * *

He stepped out of his boss’s office feeling a little giddy, but he figured that was because today was the day. His and Sylph’s first time together. He felt great about how things were going, and he knew it was going to be wonderful.

Taking the steps two at a time, he skipped downstairs to the recording studio, so hundreds of people he’d never meet could experience his first time with his girlfriend, over and over again.

* * *

Sylph met him halfway down the stairs.

He grinned at her. “Isn’t it supposed to be bad luck for us to see each other before...”

Her eyes bugged out for a second, and then she blushed deeply and laughed.

There was an awkward pause.

“Come have coffee with me,” Sylph finally said.

“Isn’t it time to go record...”

“Yeah, but they can wait for us. They’re gonna wait for us. Half the point is this is all about emotions and internal experience, and I need, emotionally, to have some time with you, alone, before all the recording crews are around and everything. Just us.”

“Jess told me to go down to the recording studio.”

“I’ll bet she did.” Sylph got a funny look in her eye, and said something else. “Come have coffee with me. I told the crew we were going to have some prep time first, and I’ll clear it with Jess.”

“Yes, Sylph.”

She gave him that funny look again.

* * *

It turned out “have coffee” in Sylph’s lexicon meant “leave the office and go down the street to get it.” They found a secluded spot in the nearest coffeeshop, and sat down together.

“Wait, no caffeine...?”

Sylph looked stubborn for a moment, then sighed. “Yeah, okay. You’re right. Hot chocolate?”

“Hot chocolate.” He got up to get drinks for them both.

Once he’d come back with both of their hot chocolates, and sat down together with her at the table, there was silence for a while, as Sylph stared into the whorls of her fancy whipped cream. She sighed a few times.

Eventually, she looked up. “I like you. A lot.”

He laughed nervously. “Now you’ve got me scared. It almost sounds like you’re breaking up with me.”

“What? No! God no! No. I’m—no. Wait, let me get that out of the way so you can stop worrying about it: I want to keep seeing you, and I want to fuck you, as soon as possible.”

He looked away for a moment, certain his face was bright red. Then he laughed. “Well, whew. I’m glad you added that disclaimer. Um, I want that too! Yes, please.”

She giggled. Then she reached across the table and took his hand. “Right. So that’s out of the way. Sex, you, me, today.”

“Yes!” He took a big sip of his hot chocolate, then busied himself trying to get the whipped cream off his nose without leaving it sticky.

She watched him, smirking. “I’d lick if off, but I think I’ll save that for later.”

“Um, yeah.”

There was another pause, a bit more comfortable this time.

“It’s just... there’s some stuff going on, and I’m trying to figure out how I feel about it.”

“What sort of stuff?”

Sylph sighed again. “Jess is... doing things to you. Manipulating you.”

“Manipulating me how?”

Now she stared openly. “How? You have no idea how she could possibly be manipulating you? You remember that she keeps hypnotizing you, right?”

“Well, right, but... oh.”

“Yeah, oh.”

“Well, so, she said that was just to help with the recording. She was trying out a theory about making sense reception better, or something. And the one session really did make me feel crazy sensitive—I told you about that, right?”

“Yeah, you did, and from what Jess said it really did make a difference in your baselines, though of course they didn’t do a rigorous scientific test. Maybe somebody will be able to get an interesting paper out of it sometime, though. Though they proooobably won’t be able to use Jess’s hypnosis recordings for it.”

“Why not?”

Sylph looked him straight in the eye. “Because that’s not all they do.”

“What else...” he stopped, with a distracted look on his face, thinking back.

“You don’t remember the sessions, but you remember at least the effects of some of the posthypnotic suggestions, right? You remember me triggering you back under—”

“—and tying a ribbon around my...” he trailed off, smirking.

“... right.” She grinned. “And yesterday, when you kept forgetting that there were other people in the room while you were beating off for me.”

He closed his eyes and turned a bit red, again.

“But... those are all things to help with the recording, right? Ignoring the other people in the room was to make it easier for me to focus on you, when we’re... you know. That’s what Jess said.”

“Yeah. That’s what she said. It’s just... she really has been taking a lot of control over you, you know?”

There was something about that, that he’d been thinking about recently. He tried to turn it over in his mind. There was something important there. Something... exciting.

Sylph looked him straight in the eye. “How do you feel about being under Jess’s control?”

He drew in a quick breath. “Being in Jess’s control turns me on,” he replied immediately. He didn’t even need to think about it. Just saying those words felt good.

He saw a brief flash of panic in Sylph’s eyes—as if she’d made a mistake, and only just realized it—and then the intensity was back that she’d had before when she was talking about fucking him. The heat. She closed her eyes and shivered.

“Being in Jess’s control turns me on,” he said again.

She opened her eyes and it looked like she was glaring at him, but he didn’t think she was mad. “Yeah.”

“What?”

“Being in Jess’s control turns me on,” Sylph repeated to him, in the throatiest voice he’d ever heard from her.

“You... did she hypnotize you too?”

“Yes,” she said, squirming very slowly in her seat. “I keep forgetting she did, but she started with me, back when she first had this idea about sensitivity. And she made sure... that the idea of her controlling me... feels really, really good.”

They both sat for a moment, looking into each other’s eyes. Breathing just a little bit loudly now. In time with each other.

He was aware of every part of her body that moved as she breathed.

“So what do we do now?” he said, eventually.

“Well. Right now, either you take me into that bathroom in the far corner there—” she pointed without looking away from him—“and lock the door and fuck me up against the wall—”

His breath caught.

“—or,” she continued, “we go back to the studio,—”

“—and let Jess keep controlling us—”

Her breath caught with his.

They both stood up hastily, held hands, and started across the room.