The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sin-dy the X-Rated Hypnotist (Chapter Two)

It was getting late. . . it had been a very long day of sightseeing in Las Vegas and I was pretty tired. I had completely forgotten why I came into this particular hotel in the first place. I figured I should head back to my room and get some rest before I zone out like that again. I had made my way out the front door, and I was half way down the sidewalk, when I looked up and noticed the large marquis of the hotel at the corner of the property. I had never really looked at it much. I never noticed just how bright and colorful it was. There had to be thousands of bulbs on it, all flashing and twinkling like thousands of colored dots moving frantically within the borders of the triangular sign. I kept walking toward it until I was standing very close to its base. I got so close that the sign eventually took up my entire field of vision. I stood there and let my vision blur as I got lost in the flashing colors. Looking at those lights made me feel happy and relaxed. I didn’t want to move. I could have stood there all night long until the sun came up and the lights would be turned off. I had lost all track of time, and sense of where I was, and was prepared to stand there that long when I vaguely noticed a hand on my shoulder and voice whispered in my ear. . .

“Sleep”

I opened my eyes to find I was sitting in a small fitting room. I turned to the mirror next to me where I realized I was completely naked. More to my surprise, my hair was spiked and spray-painted silver, and my face was made up with matching silver eye shadow and lipstick. I had no idea where I was, how I got there or where any of my clothes had gone. I peeked through the crack in the door and came to the conclusion that I was in some kind of sex shop. I heard someone approaching. I backed away thinking someone might notice I was naked through the almost inch wide gap between the door and the wall. I became even more frightened when I heard a knock at the door.

“Here you go. . . I took the tags off so you can wear it all out of the store just as you requested.” (There was a pause) “Well, aren’t you going to open the door?”

I opened the door a crack and I stuck my hand out. I was given a shopping bag. I closed the door and opened the bag to find it was only containing a metallic, silver-colored men’s thong and a matching pair of roller skates. I wanted to ask that clerk if he could fill me in on how I had gotten in the situation I was in, but before I could think up the words to say, he was gone. I called out to see if there was anyone in earshot of my fitting room, but no one could hear me. I don’t know why, but the most logical thing I could think of to do was to put on that thong. I guess I thought I had to walk out of that booth wearing something, so I pulled the thong up over my hips and found it to be a very tight fit. Before I could adjust anything, I suddenly felt increasingly aroused. Wearing that thong felt like I was getting the best blowjob of my life. Luckily there was just enough slack in the front to allow my penis to stretch fully erect without becoming too uncomfortable. I sat down and put on the roller skates. I had never really been roller-skating before, but somehow I recalled someone giving me vivid instructions once on how to do it. I stood up and looked myself over in the mirror. I felt incredibly turned on by my appearance. I felt free of all my cares. It no longer mattered to me how I had come to end up in that store, or where my clothes and wallet had gone. All that mattered to me was this incredible feeling of arousal, and keeping it going as long as I could. I opened the door and skated out toward that clerk.

“How do I look?”

“You look very. . . um. . . confident!”

He could have told me I looked ridiculous, but anything he said to me would have sounded like a compliment. I felt as though everyone I encountered adored and envied me. I was the sexiest creature on the face of the earth. I skated out of the store and on to the streets of Las Vegas. I wasn’t near any of the casinos anymore. There weren’t many people on the streets. It was an area filled with mostly small storefronts and run-down strip clubs. I don’t know why, but after a couple of blocks this one particular strip club caught my eye. It looked like it might be closed, but I could hear something going on inside. A side door opened, and a guy stepped out and said: “In here!” I went inside and saw what appeared to be more of a stage hypnosis show instead of topless dancers. There was a woman on stage holding a microphone she pointed at me as I skated in and said:

“You there! Come up on stage, we’ve been expecting you.”

I had no idea why she’d be expecting me. I had no idea this place even existed, but I wanted so badly to show myself off that I agreed to go on stage. She helped me climb onto the stage and had me stand next to her. She snapped her fingers and said:

“Wake up” I fell straight to the floor. I’d never been able to roller skate in my entire life. The thrill of wearing my thong was gone. As I took the skates off, the audience laughed more and more, and I began to recount everything I had done in the previous few hours. Everything had become clear to me. I remembered going to the show earlier that night, and someone hypnotizing me on the street. I had completely humiliated myself wearing nothing but a sliver thong all around town, having no control over what I was doing. My heart was beating faster and faster and I was beginning to panic. Cindy helped me up and in a very caring and supportive manner thanked me for being such a good sport and had the audience give me a round of applause. She told me to go backstage and take a shower. Reminding me to wash the silver hairspray out of my hair. A slight calm washed over me, as if I thought I wasn’t being controlled, and I was just being a good sport playing along all night. As I walked away I stopped to notice the other people on stage. There was an out of shape man in his late fifties, naked and doing jumping-jacks, while a much younger woman on the other side of the stage was naked and frozen stiff and posed like a mannequin. She was slightly hunched over clutching her breasts with one arm and covering her crotch with her other hand, as if she had been trying to cover herself up. There were three more women sitting in folding chairs on stage, all deeply asleep. I recognized all of these people as volunteers from the earlier show. One of the sleeping women was old enough to be someone’s grandmother and she was dressed as a Vegas showgirl, encased in glitter and feathers almost everywhere except for her chest where her quite saggy breasts were exposed. There was a Carmen Electra look-alike in her early twenties asleep next to her, wearing a very revealing catholic schoolgirl uniform, with her blonde hair tied up in pig-tails. The third woman was quite over-weight, wearing a red string bikini which didn’t cover much of her enormous breasts that seemed to take up most of her torso. It was then when I remembered that I was just as exposed as they were, and although my previously hypnotized mind didn’t care at all about it, I now felt humiliated. I focused my attention back to getting off that stage, realizing quickly that I didn’t want to be a part of that hysteria.

I got to the dressing room back stage where I was to freshen up. I felt vulnerable, and frightened. I had always harbored a desire to be hypnotized and have such things done to me, but when actually faced with it, I realized how scary it is to know that you actually can lose such control of your mind, and so easily. I was just about to get into the shower when I realized that I couldn’t remove the thong. I thought for sure that I was free of her control, and at that moment I felt very much “myself”, but for the life of me I couldn’t take off that thong no matter how hard I tried. I knew I had to go back out onto that stage, and so I did.

Cindy was hypnotizing two more people from the audience when I walked back out. “What’s the problem?” She asked as if she didn’t know.

I was angry now, and I wanted so badly to give her a snide remark, but the only words my mouth could seem to form were:

“This thong won’t come of!”

“Oh no, and I bet it itches quite a bit, doesn’t it?”

Just as the panic started to kick in, she snapped her fingers and that thong began to itch worse than anything I had ever experienced in my life, and I was uncontrollably scratching my balls in front of a very rowdy group of dead beats. Midst the laughter, I heard Cindy tell me that the only way to make the itching stop is to take off the thong. “BUT I CAN’T!!”

“Now you can” SNAP

I quickly shoved the silver underwear down to the floor and I kicked it into the audience. The itching stopped and Cindy yelled: “FREEZE!”

My body tensed up and I was posed like a mannequin, still with my hands rubbing my crotch. She then took one of the newly hypnotized victims from the audience and had her move me around in different poses. I felt trapped. I felt as though I had lost all control over my life and I would never get it back again. I was distracted from this thought when I realized Cindy had instructed this girl to try and pose my penis, which in it’s dormant state wasn’t staying where she was trying to pose it. Cindy explained to her that the only way to make it “stand up” was to pull it back and fourth. This complete stranger was jerking me off in front of an audience and my penis immediately began to stiffen, knowing deep down inside that being hypnotized and not being able to stop myself was a very arousing fantasy. As soon as I was fully erect, she stopped and Cindy remarked to the audience at what a “stiff” statue I had become. Cindy brought out a mirror to finally let me see myself with my hands folded behind my head and leaning as far back as I could in order to thrust my erection toward the ceiling. She snapped her fingers and I was released from my petrified state. I hunched over a bit, trying to draw attention away from my penis. Cindy was putting the mirror back in its place, and I turned around to hopefully get back to that shower, when Cindy quickly caught me by my shoulders and turned me around. She took me firmly in her arms, pulling me in close, and as my face became pressed into her cleavage she told me to sleep, and I drifted down once more.

When my eyes opened again, I found I was sitting in a chair on stage in-between the over-weight girl and the old lady. Both were now completely naked. None of us were bothered by it at all. We were all happy to be on stage, and ready to do, think and feel anything that Cindy commanded us to. She no longer needed to put us to sleep. If Cindy gave us a command, we would instantly act on it, and when she told us to stop, our minds became blank slates once again. In front of us was that Carmen Electra look-alike. She thought she was the mother of this man who had apparently been hypnotized during one of my hypnotic black-outs. She was breast-feeding him, and he believed he was her infant child. The whole scenario seemed oddly familiar to me, but I couldn’t remember why. Cindy told them to re-take their seats, and she then turned her attention to me.

She told the over-weight girl next to me that she was a dominatrix and that I was her slave. The audience disappeared and I truly believed I was in a dungeon and my wrists were chained to the ceiling. Cindy began to paint a picture in our minds and we were merely puppets acting out her story. My mistress was suddenly clad in knee-high leather boots, black panties and a black corset that suspended her tits completely perpendicular to her chest. I had never been interested in B&D before, but there I was finding myself bound and gagged and becoming more aroused with every ounce of physical and verbal abuse my new mistress would deal out to me. She was about to burn her name into my ass with a branding iron when Cindy snapped her fingers and I found that I was bent over a table in the front row without a gag in my mouth. I was making way back on stage when Cindy said:

“Wait! I haven’t made you suck any cock yet, and I know you’ve been dying to all night.”

I hadn’t thought about it, but she was right. I had wanted to wrap my lips around every naked cock I had seen that night. She asked if anyone in the audience hadn’t gotten a blowjob yet that wanted one. I looked out at the crowd and a man to my left raised his hand. I rushed over to him and got on my knees. I sucked and licked as hard as I possibly could. Cindy reminded me that sucking cock made me very horny. My penis stiffened and I found that the more I sucked this man, the hornier I became. He came and I swallowed every drop of semen I could suck out of him. I wanted to keep going, but I could tell that he was spent. I stood up, now sporting an impressive erection, and I made my way back to the stage.

When I got back, Cindy walked that old lady I was sitting next to over toward me and she announced to the audience that we were both deeply in love, and were incredibly horny. It was then that I realized just how much I was attracted to older women. I took that old lady into my arms and we lowered ourselves to the floor where we made sweet love to each other. Cindy instructed us that we could only cum when she told us to. I realized that she had paired up everyone on stage with someone else, and we were all following her instructions at the same time. Everyone’s arousal grew in unison. The entire room seemed to have a rhythm pulsing throughout each person. Everyone was gyrating and breathing making the whole room sound like the wheels of an old steam train as Cindy pushed each and every one of us to the edge of ecstasy. We were all hanging on Cindy’s every word, waiting for her to say:

“Cum NOW!”

I exploded and let out an uncontrollable groan as I released a volcano of semen into a woman whom I was convinced was the love of my life. The orgasm subsided and we continued to kiss passionately until Cindy interrupted us. SNAP

“Stand up and take a bow!”

We all stood up and bowed to our fans. Then Cindy told us to take our seats again. She raised her hand to gain our undivided attention and she told us to sleep. I closed my eyes and got lost in her words once more.

“Open your eyes and go with David”

I lifted my head to find myself with that incredibly groggy and detached feeling I recalled having once before that evening. I could tell that I was still naked, but I was wearing my shoes. Cindy had walked away and this guy was telling me to follow him. I didn’t want to move. I wanted nothing more than to collapse on the floor and remain deeply hypnotized. But Cindy told me to follow him, so I forced myself to get up. He helped me down the stairs from the stage and we walked out the back door and into the parking lot. He sat me in the back seat of his car and he buckled me in. My head rolled back and I fell deeply asleep once more.

“We’re back at your hotel. Here’s your room key.” SNAP

Instantly I snapped out of my trance and realized where I was. I noticed the clock on the dashboard. It was a little past 3:30am. I took my room key from the driver and asked: “What about my clothes?”

“They’re in the briefcase next to you.”

I looked to my right and found a black briefcase, however I could not open it.

“It’s locked.” said the driver. “When you get back to your room, you’ll remember the combination.”

“I’m not leaving this car until you open this case. There is no way I’m going into that casino completely naked!”

The driver just gave me this big grin and said:

“Oh, but couldn’t you use a nice tall glass of. . . water?”

Suddenly I had to pee worse than I ever had to before, and I knew I just HAD to use the bathroom in my hotel room. I grabbed the briefcase and ran as fast as I could out of that car, through to the back of the casino and up the elevator to my room. I don’t know how security didn’t stop me, but a few people who were up that late certainly noticed me. I made it back to my room where my urge to urinate subsided and I instantly knew the combination to that briefcase. The rest of my clothes from the day were in there along with my wallet and cell phone and whatever spare change was in my pockets as well. There was also a silver colored thong, along with a note. It read:

“Thanks for helping us out tonight. Here’s a token of my appreciation. I hope you got your money’s worth. Get a good night’s sleep and I’ll see you tomorrow night!

Love,
“Sin-dy”

I put on that silver thong and let my arousal grow. I slipped into bed and fell fast asleep, knowing I’d be dreaming about Cindy for many nights to come.