The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sinful Parasite

I just want to thank everyone for all their lovely comments and I hope this second part of the story fills you all with the same gooey feelings as the first chapter. I also hope my first attempt at writing by myself is something you all enjoy. Let me know if there is anything special you would like to see in chapter 3 too. Please email me at

Part 2:

For Nicola the night was turning out to be a complete bust. She was just supposed to head out to the store to pick up the latest #1 Hits Collection CD that she just couldn’t live without. She was sure she would be able to make it back to the college before curfew, but then she got lost in this rather nasty part of town. Now here she was in some rough part of town and her car won’t start. Her daddy told her that this German car would be so much more dependable than her old Japanese junker. Yet here she sat, cursing her daddy as she tried again and again to get the dumb car started. As she had never broken down or even got a flat before she had no idea what to do in this situation. With a sigh she reached over to the seat and grasped her glossy white vinyl raincoat. She slithered it around her body with the goal of trying to cover up her suggestive college uniform. Not wanting to give anyone the wrong idea and it might still be a little wet out there from the storm that just passed through.

The young blonde girl then popped the hood release and opened the door. She stepped out of the car and stood up on her glossy black Mary Janes, that were strapped firmly to her dainty feet. She bit her lip as she looked around to make sure there were no perverts in sight. After taking a deep breath she then walked around the car and opened the hood. Nicky then bent over and gazed into the rat’s nest of cables and hoses in the engine compartment. She made sure to reach back and make sure her raincoat and skirt were keeping everything covered as she was a bit nervous. She was scared of what those would think of seeing a cute girl in a schoolgirl uniform in this neighbourhood. She then sniffed the air a little and could swear there was some strange rubbery scent lingering in air. She quickly looked under the hood as she tried to sniff out the scent. As the scent seemed to get stronger Nicky desperately tried to pinpoint where it was coming from.

Though she suddenly felt a presence behind her and trembled a little. She wondered if someone had come to help her or if someone had come to do something evil to her. She bit at her lip and could only wonder as she could not truly see the person who had come up behind her and could only catch a glimpse of something shiny and black out of the corner of her eye. She merely figured that this person was wearing some kind of vinyl raincoat much like the one she was wearing. It did just rain a little while ago, so this thought made sense to the girl who was trying to put herself at ease.

Nicola then heard a soft seductive voice speaking. But actually there were no words, just messages send directly into the young girl’s mind. The message was simple, “Could you use some help my dear?” Nicky swooned a little from just how erotic and sensual the woman’s voice was. It was this voice that dripped with sexual contamination that blocked out the fact that the voice wasn’t heard in a normal way but directly into her mind. Nicola blinked a few times before answering, “Thanks, yes I could do with some help since I don’t know much about cars."

Nicola couldn’t resist the urge to swallow deeply as more words filled her mind, this time the Corruptrix asked her what she thought was wrong with the car. Nicky quickly turned back to look back under the hood with the same confused look as last time. She concentrated to see if she could see anything wrong or discover where the strange rubbery scent was coming from. Then suddenly she found out as a slick finger glided along just below her nose and above her lips. She breathed in sharply from this sudden touch and left out a deep moan as the strangely erotic and tainted rubbery scent filled her nose. She nearly fainted, struggling to keep her knees from buckling as she was soon finding it very hard to concentrate and her eyes began to flutter. She was left helpless and motionless as she felt the evil woman starting to grind against her body and she could only blindly wonder what was going on. Nicky was moments away from summoning up the strength of will to move when she heard the woman moan and then Nicky felt something wet upon her lower back. The Corruptrix Veronica stepped back from the girl, her pussy dripping with the slimy trail the parasite left as it spurted from her body to attach to the back of the lovely blonde girl. Veronica then turned around and strutted off on her wicked ballet heels. For some reason Nicky couldn’t seem to resist turning around and following behind Veronica. She let out an abrupt gasp as she finally noticed the bizarre oily black substance coating the virtually naked body of her helper. She managed to tremble, but could not stop her body from following the woman and even matching the sexy sway of the Corruptrix. Nicky also didn’t notice the whore on the corner that started to follow them.

Yet the whore did not get too far from her corner before a car pulled up and a dirty looking man starting to talk loudly to her. The whore sighed softly and grumbled even more quietly as she hopped into the passenger seat of the rusty car. Moni knew that after she took care of this guy she would have to come back here. She made a mental note of what apartment the two girls headed towards before the car drove off into the night.

It only took a few minutes for the Corruptrix and her first prey to reach the apartment of the former Veronica. In that time Nicola was feeling something running upwards ever so slowly along her back. Yet no matter how hard Nicky tried she could not bring her hands to feel what it was. Yet she could sense a cool air being let it around whatever was moving up along her spine. The young girl could only wonder what would happen when it reached her neck. Soon the door to the apartment was opened and the two women strolled inside and then into the living room. Though a mere moment later Nicky found herself falling to her hands and knees as the tendrils shot from the glossy black mass upon her back and drove down into her skin. These tendrils would only take a few seconds to enwrap and utterly corrupt her spine.

Nicola was soon slowly writhing with an intense eroticism that she would not have been capable of a few moments ago. However that was changing as she was slowly becoming the second host of the evil parasite as it soon linked permanently to her spine. Bizarre glossy black hands grew from the mass at her spine before they tore the remains of the raincoat, vest, and blouse from the young girl’s body. The new victim of the parasite was soon crying out in pleasure as her breasts were clenched by the evil glossy black hands of her parasite. The evil, erotically shaped claws of these hands easily glided into the skin of her meager A-cup breasts. Only a few seconds passed before these meager breasts were being pumped full of wicked drugs that were causing them to expand very quickly. This expansion continued until Nicky’s breasts were beyond anything she could have imagined and still continued to grow until they were well beyond ever being able to be encased by a bra again. Soon the second set of hands was slithering out to corrupt and taint the girl’s waist. Almost immediately her waist was bizarrely shrunken as this caused her breathing become more shallow and quick. Like Veronica before her Nicky was quickly growing light-headed and dazed which only helped the parasite gain control even more quickly. Nicky’s body was then strengthened so it would be able to handle her new massive chest and utterly waspish waist.

Veronica was watching with lustful desire as the parasite she created was tainting Nicola. Veronica then strolled off towards the familiar egg chair that had brought her the decadent creature she was now possessed by and obeyed completely. As she approached the chair she found it was now as tainted as she was. Instead of white plastic and black leather it was now entirely gleaming black as a parasite seemed to have bonded to it as well. Yet this only hastened her desire and she was soon quickly gliding her body into it the chair once more. As she slithered her wicked Corruptrix body into the chair she purred out deeply as the slimy material of the chair seemed to tighten around her and filled her body with powerful warmth. As this warmth grew so did slimy mass upon the chair as it started to envelop the column that connected it to the ceiling and then the slimy black goo started to cover the ceiling too.

Nicola meanwhile, was left purring and moaning as the parasite sent out the next set of hands to force her further into her new life. These hands slithered out from the mass upon her back before gliding ever so slowly along the girl’s slender thighs as they tore through her skimpy skirt and ripped her pantyhose from her body. Soon clawed fingers sank into weak flesh as the hands clenched into position at her upper thighs. Nicola helplessly rolled onto her back as strange sensations filled her legs as she lifted them above her. Nicky gazed in shock as her legs became more curvaceous with each passing second. She then watched in fright as her feet slowly arched until they were nearly perfectly vertical. This vertical arch caused her glossy leather shoes to fall to the floor in pieces.

Veronica watched with lustful interest as the young girl was tainted just as she had been, a new Corruptrix being born before her eyes. Veronica then began to idly play with her infected pussy as her slimy nectar dripped out onto her newly forming throne. She watched as Nicola’s cute little rear began to round out as her hips seem to become much curvier with each passing second. In fact in a few moments the young college student looks like more like a sextoy than a scholar. Meanwhile Veronica’s throne was continuing to corrupt the room as the glossy black slime started to coat the walls and slowly move into the other rooms on its way to infect the entire apartment and turn it into a hive for the evil Corruptrixes.

Nicola soon realized she was becoming a twin to the creature that had brought her here. Yet for some reason she couldn’t bring herself to deny how erotic she looked and felt. Already her simple little mind was being irreversibly tainted to match her body. The girl then let out a deep moan as she felt a new hand slithering between the cheeks of her now very well-rounded rear and the fingers of these hands were soon moving into position to tease at her wicked entrance. Nicky spread her legs like a good little slut should and offered up her body as the fingers slid into her yielding skin and covered her slit beneath the evil black gloss. There was only a few seconds of peace before the girl was writhing and thrashing in pleasure as her passages were soon lined with the ribbed, spiked, and wart adorned tunnels of glossy, gleaming black. Her fingers instantly plunged to her twin holes to explore at their new internal ornamentations. Each flick of her fingers against one of her new rubber projections brought a howl of bliss from her lips as an immense wave of rapture shot through her body. Next her fingers soon found her rigid and clearly visible clit and stroked feverishly along it. As the massive pleasure this created filled her body so did the knowledge that her clit would now eternally be exposed and ready to be toyed with, much like the rest of her new body. She knew she was becoming a mere thing, a toy, a pet, and she mentally pleaded for more.

Veronica couldn’t help but grind her slick glossy fingers even more deeply into her pussy as she watched the corruption of Nicola. It was not long before Veronica arched her body and grinded hard upon her throne as she felt her body exploding in orgasm. Soon the sinful gooey black cum erupted from her nipples, mouth, pussy, and anus. It was only a second or two after this that the same nectar was drooling from Nicola’s new glossy black nipples and shortly thereafter from Nicky’s twin latex filled passages as well. The powerful aroma of lust and rubber seemed to intensify within the room. As the new gooey mixture of glossy black filled Nicola’s mouth she was corrupted by the fluids of her own sextoy body as any defenses that remained within her gentle mind were obliterated instantaneously. Nicky barely noticed as the final tendril slide up from her back and devoured her long blonde hair. Though as the tendril headed for the top of her head she began to purr out deeply as she welcomed the final hand that would grasp her body. Soon the young girl was awash in pleasure as the fingers caressed her soft skin at her forehead. This pleasure only intensified as the claws and fingertips permanently pierced her pretty little head.

There was nothing left within Nicola for the parasite to fight now, as a soft, sweet voice of the alien creature entered her mind and found it quite barren. So this sweet voice went to work at filling the empty mind of the fuck toy with new desires and thoughts. Soon the innocent and naive mind of Nicola became a malevolent, seductive, and divinely erotic Corruptrix. It would not be long before Nicola’s body and mind would match, as the sinful parasitic corruption was entering its final stage. Slowly Nicky’s need for food, sleep, and for anything besides lust would fade away. She would become a tireless and voracious corrupter of every woman she could lay her eyes and/or claws upon. As Nicola slowly slid her tongue out to lick at her lips she was pleased to find it changed as well. Her tongue slowly became glossy black and soon Nicky was practicing all the new abilities that came with it. She was soon an expert on how her new tongue could stretch, thicken, and even grow protrusions upon its sinful glossy length. She knew her lovely new appendage was built to be used for pleasure and not to be soiled with simple vocalization. Her mouth and lips were soon tainted as well; both become slimy, glossy black as her mouth soon filled with the protrusions that lined her lower passages. It seems every one of her holes was now meant to be used for pleasure.

There were only three more changes to her body that Nicola needed and it wasn’t long before they were starting. Firstly strands of incredibly long and flexible latex glided from the top of her hand clenched head to form a wicked ponytail that swished along her body before finally ending at her arched feet. These feet were soon encased in the glossy black slime as her legs and arms were growing this liquid from her very pores. Shortly her arms were sheathed in shoulder length gloves while her legs were encased in thigh high boots. This slimy fluid tightened and shaped to a perfect coating as it became a part of her body. Claws grew from her fingertips as foot long heels slithered from the back of her feet while her toes formed into a single, narrow point. Soon she was a creature that would be the utter wet dream of some, yet the worst erotic nightmare for others. With a deep purr that slowly transformed into a moan the new toy accepted her new role and life. Nicola no longer existed after this moment, only an unnamed Corruptrix. In fact no Corruptrix had a name; no identity was needed, for they could communicate directly to their sister or sisters as needed.

As Nicola’s body and mind finished its transformation she slowly stood up upon her wicked heels with an unearthly grace. She then strolled slowly towards her corrupter and knelt before Veronica and her throne. Veronica smiled wickedly as she wantonly parted her legs and offered up her dripping sex towards her new sister. It did not take the newly created Corruptrix more than second to press forward and wrap her arms around the thighs of her sister. Nicky’s tongue then thickened as it lined with long spikes, warts, and ribs of slimy rubber. This perfectly sinful tongue then began to tease around Veronica’s gooey, slime filled slit. Slowly Veronica’s tender pussy was spread by the evil shaft as it then easily slid within the tight protrusion lined tunnel. Both of the creatures moaned as pleasure far beyond what any human could know filled their bodies. Nicky’s tongue begin to thrust harder and faster as each new thrust allowed it to force its way in even more deeply into Veronica’s hungry, dripping sex. This erotic tongue dance grew more and more forceful as the new Corruptrix accepted her role. At first she thought she would be a slave of her creator, but now she knew she was in fact an equal to her sister and was going to prove this by giving her sister the ultimate release. Nicky’s tongue grew thicker and thicker as its length was constantly increasing as well. Nicky’s new mind was filled with all the lustful ways to bring pleasure to her fellow sisters and now she was putting this knowledge to good use. The rubber warts, spikes, and ribs upon Nicky’s tongue gliding against the matching adornments within Veronica’s tight pussy. Slimy black goo soon dripped from every orifice of the two sisters as they gave in utterly to the pleasure within them. Veronica’s cries then became louder and soon there were nearly constant as she gripped the chair for support as her body began to slowly stiffen. In a powerful burst of pleasure the twin Corruptrix sisters let their bodies explode with gooey black cum as massive orgasms flowed through their new forms. Juices flowed freely from every corrupted hole of the wicked sisters and spilled out onto the floor as they slowly added to the gooey black latex slime that was corrupting the whole apartment. Juices mixing together as Nicola’s nectar spurted up deep inside of Veronica’s hungry slit, filling her sister properly for the first time.

The two ravenous sluts took only moments to recover from their first orgasmic experience in their new bodies. The scent of rubber and lust was now dominating the room and the entire apartment. The throne of the Corruptrix was slowly growing large chrome spikes as it began to slowly look truly evil. Veronica continued to provide nectar to her sister and as Nicola continued to ravage Veronica’s pussy as the slimy latex continuing to spread throughout the apartment. Each of the sinful creatures’ orgasms pushed the spread of latex further and further. Only after dozens of sweet orgasms would Nicky finally slither her tongue out from her sister’s slit. By this time the apartment and everything within it was coated in slimy black latex, leaving nothing untouched. Most of the items in the apartment were being corrupted and soon everything in the apartment would be sculpted into either a tool of pleasure or corruption.

The sisters finally stood up and embraced each other, their wicked bodies now coated in sinful black latex goo that slithered between the two as their bodies grinded together. Yet there was not a bead of sweat upon either Corruptrix and even after dozens of orgasms the two sisters seemed ready to continue their play. Yet this was not to be as a knock upon the door broke their erotic little game as the two sisters turned towards the now slimy black door and the sound coming from the other side. The two then slowly headed towards the door to see who might have come along to visit them.

To be continued.