The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sinful Parasite

Chapter 4 – Devouring

Monique awoke to a whole new world. She raised her glossy black hand up before her eyes and let out a deep moan as she stood up on her wicked new high heels. She arched her body and admired the black gloss of the parasite that was now a part of her mind and her body. Even now the parasite was ravaging her fragile mind, twisting her desires. She tried to remember why she came here, something about evil physic karma, or that’s what the resident witch of their group had said.

As she thought about that hot little geek she licked at her lips with her wicked new tongue and the warts upon it rubbed along her slick lips. She began to absentmindedly play with her pussy as she thought of corrupting all of the members of the group that had sent her and her new brother upon this mission. As she thought of her brother she looked around the room, her eyes falling upon her two twin Corruptrix sisters and then the man that was once Simon. Her newly tainted mind recognized him as a Devourer, the first one to be created on this planet.

She noticed that he too was adorned with a creature, yet his was linked around his back, clenching his chest, his waist and his thighs. The hand running between his legs sealed off his anus and he now had two imposing shafts at his crotch rather than a single cock. Both shafts were massive and extremely thick as well as being lined with evil gleaming chrome spikes that didn’t look sharp, but the Corruptrix purred as she wondered what they would feel like. Her eyes scanned over the rest of his body, he was clad in thigh high boots and long gloves as well. Although there were no heels upon his boots his fingers were claws just like those of the Corruptrixes.

Monique looked upwards to gaze upon the smooth bald head of the Devourer and purred as she noticed it didn’t have a true mouth; instead there was merely a strange black latex opening that looked like that of a blowup doll. Monique noticed that her two sisters were staring just as lustfully at the new Devourer yet the male slowly made his way towards her and she squealed with delight and slowly brought her lips to the strange opening of his mouth and couldn’t help but drive her tongue deeply within.

The moment her tongue sank in she felt something attach to it. She soon found that she couldn’t move her tongue or pull it back out. Yet this thought was soon driven from her mind as the twin shafts of the Devourer slammed fully and deeply into her twin holes. Monique let out a contented purr as she writhed upon the wicked shafts that filled her fully and stretched her new sex and anus so wide. She let her corrupted black nectar drip from her mouth, her nipples, and her lovely holes as she then felt a sudden clamping sensation. Instantly her eyes shut as she let out one final moan before going silent.

The Devourer appeared within the new Corruptrix’s lovely little mind. Everything that was Monique began fading away. The girl struggled hard to hold out against the corruption and erasure of her memories, yet the Devourer was starting to thrust his hips against the Corruptrix, ravaging her holes with his wicked shafts. Each thrust took away a little more of her resistance and opened up her mind utterly. The Devourer did its job as it began to literally fuck the mind out of the newly created Corruptrix.

With each new thrust Monique slowly faded further and further away; her memories began to fade, even the images of her friends. Soon all her memories were sucked into the Devourer for it to collect and process. Eventually all the parasites would be able to link to that information. The thrusting grew faster and faster as more and more of Moni’s personality was destroyed, being replaced with the generic template of a wicked little Corruptrix. Suddenly the thrusting stopped and the Devourer cried out with lust as his shafts shot their own gooey black cum up into the body of the Corruptrix.

As the tainted seed filled Monique’s body her resistant failed utterly and within that second she became a true Corruptrix. Only her abbreviated name remained, she was Moni, the girl Monique now a memory that existed only within the parasite of the Devourer. Moni slid off of the twin shafts and watched with awe as her twin sisters were soon ravaged as well. Her own holes still leaked and oozed in an aroused empathy of their ordeals. Soon the three Corruptrixes, Vee, Nica, and Moni, stood and awaited their new orders.