The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sinful Revenge

by Wesley Bracken

Chapter 4 ~ Sadistic Wrath

Tuesday

That left only two bags left. Micha still wasn’t sure what to do with Daniel’s bag, so he went and picked up Bryce’s, and read his request. It seemed that Bryce was tired of William Norton flaunting his muscles everywhere, and wanted him to get knocked down a few pegs on the manliness scale.

“What is it with meeklings that they think, ‘If I get rid of their muscles, they’ll have to be nice?’” Micah laughed, “Well, maybe I can give Bryce a little demonstration that anger can come in small packages too.”

Rod was standing over by the stairs just watching Micah and yawning. “Anything you need my help with, or can I go to bed?”

“Why don’t you figure out a fitting curse for the last bag while I fix this one up? I haven’t had any good ideas yet.”

Rod nodded, and then went over to examine the bag while Micah collected ingredients from around the room. He started with a few steroids and powdered mace, added a few fibers from a whip, and then tossed it into the cauldron, which frothed bright red for a moment before dropping back to a simmer.

Wednesday

For the first time in months, since the semester started, Bryce finally had something to be happy about. By the next day, William would be just another weakling, and the man who had caused him so much torment would finally be neutralized. Bryce could imagine the surprise on his face as he woke up almost a foot shorter, with almost no muscle mass. That would teach the bully a little bit about size.

Bryce, more than anyone, understood that size really does matter. He had been five foot three inches since the seventh grade. Not a midget by any means, but walking through the hallways was more akin to a forest hike, and by the end of the day, his neck almost always hurt from looking up all day. It was a miserable existence, and one that had led him to cloister himself away for most of his high school years, but he had hoped college would be better, that people might at least be more mature and kind. He was right in most cases. At least instead of constant ridicule he received cold disregard from most of the campus. But of course, some never lost their liking for inflicting high school humiliation. The worst was William, one of the linemen from the football team-all six foot three and 285 pounds of him. Bryce did everything he could to avoid him. If he so much as caught sight of him, it would lead to a never ending cascade of taunts, and if they should be alone, the least he would receive was a few cuts from being pushed into walls.

The professor dismissed the class, and Bryce slowly packed up his things and slipped into the hallway, making sure to keep to the sides rather than get caught underfoot. He rounded the corner, lost in his dreams of revenge, and didn’t even recognize Kenneth, one of Sam’s lackeys, coming down the hall towards him, or the fist swinging towards his face. He tried to flinch away, but Kenneth hit him square in the eye and sent him tumbling to the ground.

“Oops!” Kenneth said with mock regard, “Didn’t see you there little man! Maybe you should wear stilts or something.”

Bryce blushed, but what he hated more was that no one came to his defense. In fact most people were chuckling at him if not simply looking away. He hated them all sometimes, but it didn’t ease his sense of powerlessness. All he could do was bottle it up, and get away from Kenneth as quickly as possible, clutching his throbbing eye with one hand to block the tears streaming from it.

Up ahead, he saw Evan waiting for him at the usual spot, and he quickly ducked against the wall and took a moment to get himself calmed down, balling up everything and tucking it away in the back of his mind. He felt his tender eye, and then strode over and met up with Evan. As he walked up, Evan asked, “Who was it this time?”

“Kenneth. He ‘accidentally’ swung his hand into my face. Apparently, I’m so short he didn’t see me there.” Evan saw a tear well up in his friend’s normal eye, but he knew better than to comment on it. Bryce preferred to suffer in solitude. “I’m just glad Will’s gonna get it tomorrow. Let’s see how he likes getting picked on and beaten up.”

“Yeah, we’ll see. They’re all gonna get it.”

They started off towards the football field, silently contemplating their own revenge. Up on the bleachers, Orson was already watching the team practice. Bryce sat down next to him and watched. The offensive line was practicing on one end, while the defensive line did drills on the other. William was with the other linebackers practicing tackles on sleds, and hitting each other on the helmet between runs. Bryce didn’t like admitting it, but more than anything he wished he could be one of those big muscular guys out on the field, but he was stuck as a little shrimp. He could feel the tears welling up again, and so he quickly excused himself from the group, but no one really noticed. He retreated down the stairs, and then wiped his tears away.

“Everything will be different tomorrow,” he told himself, as he walked over to food service for a quick dinner. Hopefully he wouldn’t get his tray knocked out of his hands again, and then perhaps he wouldn’t get tripped on the way to his dorm. He set off from the stadium, knowing that his hopes were probably no more than wishful thinking.

Thursday

Bryce’s alarm went off, and he swung his arm against it and heard a smash, and felt a sharp pain in his hand. The struggled awake, and could only register the crushed remains of his alarm clock on his bedside table. He gawked at it for a moment, and then saw the arm that had crushed it. It was the biggest arm he had ever seen. The bicep bulged out as he moved his forearm back and forth, but he was still not really connecting what was going on. He was a short little wimp last night, wasn’t he? How in the hell did he pack on this much muscle overnight? He sat upright, and was met by another surprise: his feet reached the floor. Not only that, but they reached the floor easily! He got up, and looked down at himself in the morning light, astonished at the sudden appearance of huge pecs, rock hard abs, and toned thighs and calves. He quickly dashed to the room’s mirror and gawked at his new appearance. Everything, even his face, was harder and more chiseled.

As he looked at himself in the mirror, he began running his hands up and down his body, feeling every ridge and every muscle in detail, marveling in its tightness. In particular, he found that his nipples were particularly sensitive and puffy. Every touch sent a wave of pleasure right to his dick. That was the only regret in this new body. His dick seemed shorter than it had been before. But on the other hand, his balls were bigger and more sensitive. He gave them a little tug and let out a little moan. He started to slowly stroke it while his other hand slowly twisted one of his nipples, working it harder and harder until he almost couldn’t take it, and let out a groan as he shot his load all over the mirror, buckling over from the sheer force of it.

When he stood up, he tried to remember what he had been thinking about, but he couldn’t remember. That usually happened when his hot body distracted him. Bryce knew that most men would die to have a body as hot as his, but they never would. Sure, he couldn’t please the ladies much with his four inch dick, but he could beat up any man who got in his way, and rape a chick if he really wanted her. He’d certainly done it before and was sure he would do it again. He was the cream of the crop, and he’d push through anyone smaller than him to get ahead. He threw a couple of mock punches at the air, feeling angrier than usual for some reason. He quickly got out his gym gear from the closet, pulled on his gym shorts and shirt, particularly loving how the material felt against his nipples, and then hurried off for his morning gym routine.

When he got out of his apartment building, he started walking along his usual route, eager to start working out. Up ahead, he saw a man approaching, and Bryce quickly stretched down and touched his toes, giving the man a perfect view of his perfect ass, knowing that the man wouldn’t be able to help looking. When Bryce saw him notice, he quickly stood up, and pushed the man against the wall, “What the fuck are you looking at?” he yelled at the man’s face.

“Hey man, I wasn’t looking at anything...” the man stammered, trying to unpin himself and escape, but Bryce just pushed harder.

“Listen fairy, I know this body turns you on, but that doesn’t mean you can gawk at it.” Bryce picked the man up by the collar and threw up to the side, “If I see you again, you’ll get the beating you fucking deserve, pervert!” he yelled as the man fled down the street.

The encounter took the edge off of Bryce’s rage, but he still wanted to vent more. He walked the rest of the blocks to the gym, casting wicked glances at those passing by, making them quicken their stride a bit faster to get away from him. He walked into the gym, flashed his ID at the guy at the front desk, and jumped right into his routine. The man looked like a total fruit, between the blonde highlights in his hair, to the light pink shirt he was wearing. The man followed him with his eyes the whole way, and he felt the rage start boiling up again, but he knew he couldn’t do anything about it during business hours. Thursday was back and shoulders, so he headed over to the free weights and started with the upright bench. With every pump, he felt his anger decrease a bit, but he still couldn’t help but look around at everyone in the gym for someone to harass. In particular, he caught sight of a small guy over on a rowing machine across the room. The guy couldn’t be more than five foot four, and maybe 120 pounds. Guys like that shouldn’t even be allowed in here, Bryce thought to himself. In the mirror, he saw the man get up and head towards the locker room. Bryce finished his reps and hurried after him, eager to take some of his anger out on the little man, and maybe teach him a little lesson about size.

The locker room was empty, but he could hear the shower going. Bryce quickly shucked his clothes and walked in. Sure enough the little guy was showering in the corner. Up close, Bryce could see large amounts of lean muscle, but he was nowhere near as massive as Bryce. Bryce moved up behind him and asked, “What exactly do you think you’re doing small fry?”

Without missing a beat, the little man spun around and grabbed Bryce’s balls in a grip like a vice, causing Bryce to squeal. He tried to back off, but that just felt like his balls were going to tear off. “Small fry? Really asshole? You think I don’t know how to deal with dumb jocks like you?” he said, and then added, “For your information, my name is William, and I think you’re the small fry in the category that really counts.”

Bryce just moaned and tried to swing at the man, but buckled when the man squeezed even harder. As he lied on the ground, holding his aching jewels, he saw the man stand over him holding his ten inch member. “See what I mean? This is a real nice piece here, unlike your little thing down there.”

Bryce let out a yell of rage and tried to grab the man’s ankle, but he was incredibly fast. He lifted his foot, and brought it back down square on Bryce’s wrist making his scream. “Don’t interrupt me fucker, or next time I’ll break it.” Will spat, and then continued, “As I was saying, you should be ashamed of that thing. I’m surprised you even consider yourself a man.”

Bryce was trying to wriggle his hand free, but Will just pushed down harder. “Let me go you fucking bitch, or I’ll mess you up so bad you won’t know what day of the week it is!”

The man let up his arm, but promptly stomped right down on Bryce’s neck. “I have two rules for you to follow bitch. One, you only speak when given permission, and two, you address me as Sir, got it?’

“Fuck you!” Bryce yelled as he struggled up, only to be caught off guard by a sucker punch.

“I asked whether you understood? Do I need to clarify a bit more?” Bryce started to struggle up again, but hit to the jaw brought him back to his knees. Will grabbed him by his hair, “Do you understand, or do I have to keep beating some sense into you?”

Bryce spit in his face again, and the man hit him in the head with his fist. It didn’t knock him out, but it did leave him senseless and dizzy. As he tried to get up, the man quickly locked the door of the still empty locker room, and returned to Bryce with a line of rope.

“Good thing I didn’t unpack, or this would have been a lot more difficult.” While Bryce was recovering, the man quickly grabbed his hands and bound them, and then tied his feet together with the same line. “Now then, here comes lesson one bitch.” Bryce had finally recovered enough to realize he was tied up, and realized Will was about to fuck his virgin ass.

“Get off me you fucker!” He yelled as he struggled, but the man yanked on his balls making him groan, and then rammed his hard cock into Bryce’s ass up to the hilt, making him scream in agony.

“Yeah bitch.” Will said as he plowed into Bryce’s ass, “Go on and scream, it’ll just make me even harder. I love a tight ass after a work out!”

Bryce continued to struggle, but couldn’t get away with his hands and feet tied together. Fully humiliated, he felt himself start crying from the pain and humiliation of it all.

“Aww...now the big mean jock is crying? Guess you don’t like being on the receiving end so much do you? But you know what would be even worse...?” Will said as he pulled out with a pop. Bryce breathed a sigh of relief, but then felt a finger enter his hole and start stroking his prostate, making his penis jump to life.

“Ah...shit. No, don’t do that...” Bryce gasped as Will continued invading his ass, “Please stop!”

“Why?” Will asked as he started stroking Bryce’s dick, “Afraid you might start to like it? I’m sure it feels good...”

Bryce felt his orgasm mounting as Will increased the pressure and speed on his prostate. He kept pleading, but was soon reduced to sobs as he felt his cock start leaking all over the locker room floor. He tried to hold back, but with a moan sprayed his load all over the shower floor, and collapsed, completely exhausted.

“Just as I thought, a total bitch,” Will said as he got up. He washed his hands and left the locker room without another word, leaving Bryce hogtied on the shower floor. He tried to loosen his hands, but they were tied so tight he was steadily losing feeling in his extremities. After about 15 minutes, the door finally opened, and Bryce called out for help. The man from the front desk came rushing back, but stopped short when he saw the bloodied Bryce, hogtied, and lying in a puddle of cum.

“Oh thank god. Please man, you gotta untie me.” Bryce begged. The man looked from Bryce to the door, and then walked over to him.

“Ya know, I knew you were cute, but I didn’t have you marked as a complete slut.” he said, and chuckled.

“You don’t understand! Some guy named William tied me up! I swear!”

“Oh I get it. Another guy ‘beat’ you up, ‘hogtied’ you, and came all over you like a five cent whore. And a big guy like you was totally overpowered? Please...someone your size doesn’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”

Bryce felt his face turn red from the humiliation. “Please could you just untie me?”

“Well I could...but word of this might get around somehow. I might need something in exchange to make sure things stay quiet...” the man winked. “How about a turn at that nicely used ass of yours?”

Bryce felt his mouth go dry, “No...please, not that...”

“Well then I might just have to go tell other people about this whole unfortunate incident, and we can’t have that happen, now can we? A Big straight-acting guy like you? Could destroy a reputation like yours.”

“You’re lucky I’m not beating your face in you fucking fairy!” Bryce yelled, and renewed his struggles.

“Careful,” The man said, “It’s words like that that would make me go call a few of my friends and invite them to a gangbang.”

Bryce sputtered a bit, but finally said, “Damn it! Fine. Just untie me.”

“Sure babe, but I get my payment first.”

Knowing he had no choice, Bryce rolled up and presented his ass to the man. After lubing up with some spit, he felt the second dick enter him today.

“Oooo...You have a tight ass for a hogtied slut. Not sure I’m going to last very long if you keep that up...”

Bryce stayed silent as the man slammed into him, and tried to avoid crying. With horror, he felt his spent cock start to rise again from the renewed attention.

“Look’s like someone’s enjoying himself.” The man said as he started stroking Bryce’s dick, making him moan, “Yeah, you are enjoying this, aren’t you? Big muscled man like you gets off on getting all tied up? How about you cum for me? Show me how much you love my dick in your ass.”

Try as he might, Bryce felt himself cum for the second time as the man rammed his cock deep into Bryce’s ass. When the man’s dick stopped pulsing, he pulled out and untied the knot on Bryce’s hands.

“Ok, you can get yourself out now. And thanks for the great fuck. Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me.” He said as he left the locker room.

Bryce quickly loosened the rope around his wrists, and then untied his feet, and quickly got his clothes back on. Sitting next to them, he found a note scrawled on a paper towel, “I better get my rope back, bitch. -Will” followed by a nearby address. Bryce felt his anger rising again, and figured he’d do more than return the rope. He had some payback to administer. He quickly packed up his things, washed off the blood from his nose and chin, and then left the gym as quickly as he could, ignoring the wink he got from the man at the front desk as he passed by.

The address was only a few blocks away, and Bryce sprinted over there, not caring who he pushed out of his way. The address led him to a house on a side road. After waiting a few minutes to catch his breath, he went up and knocked on the door, ready to punch as soon as the door opened. When no one answered, he knocked again, and called out, “Hey faggot! I know you’re shaking in your boots but it’s payback time!”

Still no one answered. Angry, Bryce tried the door and found it unlocked. He pushed it open slowly, checking around the doorway, and cautiously entered the house, finding himself in a small foyer. Shutting the door behind him, he called out again. “I know you’re here faggot! This is no time for hide and seek.”

He cautiously explored the downstairs, but found it deserted, curious, he ventured upstairs, but that was empty too. Bryce wondered whether he had gotten cold feet and escaped somehow. He went back downstairs, and saw a door he hadn’t opened before, leading down into the basement. It was pitch black, and he couldn’t find a light switch anywhere on the walls. He called out again, but didn’t hear anything. Cautiously, he crept down the stairs one at a time. When he hit the bottom step, he felt a pull chain hit him in the face, but before he could reach up, something slammed into the back of his head, and he fell, out cold on the ground.

* * *

He woke up to a throbbing headache, and a light shining right into his eyes from above. He tried to move his arms but found himself unable to move. Looking around, he saw that he was shackled to a table, and he was dressed in some sort of leather harness with a metal pouch over his dick, and a collar around his neck. He also had something around his hand that was stopping him from using his fingers. He called out for help, but got no answer. After struggling for a few minutes, he heard a nearby door open and close, and footsteps on some stairs. “Let me go you motherfucker! You can’t keep me here!”

“Hey, you’re the one I caught breaking and entering. I just made a citizen’s arrest,” Will said as he approached Bryce, “Of course, I still haven’t totally decided what to do with you yet.”

Bryce renewed his struggles, but the collar suddenly gave him a strong electric shock that made his yell.

“All puppies need discipline. But for a puppy this big, I figured the shock collar would work best. Any disobedience will earn you a shock, so I’d be careful if you don’t want to get hurt.”

“You can’t do this asshole!” Bryce yelled, but was answered with another shock.

“Now, now, is that any way to talk to your new Master? Besides, you forgot rule number one: speak only when given permission.”

“Fuck you! I’ll speak—” but he was cut off by another shock.

“I can do this all day, just so you know, but trust me, you’ll be unable to speak from the shocks alone before too long. They don’t really approve the use of these on humans, and I got the highest voltage they had.”

Bryce seethed, but stayed quiet.

“Good boy. Now that we have our introductions out of the way, we have a little session to finish up I believe. I’m going to unshackle you now, and remember what happens if you misbehave.”

Will came over to the table and undid the shackles. As soon as both of this arms were free, Bryce flailed out with his enclosed fists, but as soon as he moved, Will gave him a shock making him cry out in pain. “If you’re going to be difficult, I can do much worse things to you, and I don’t think you want to go there, so just lay there like a good boy.”

Bryce complied as the last shackle came off, when he tried to sit up, but was shocked again. “I didn’t say you could sit up, did I?”

Bryce fought through the pain, and stammered, “Fuck you,” before falling onto the ground in pain, and falling back into unconsciousness, the last thing he heard was, “I can see you’re going to be more difficult than I figured.”

* * *

When he awoke again, he found himself standing between two bars, spread eagle, his hands and feet chained to the bars. “You know it doesn’t have to be this difficult, right? All you have to do is submit.”

“Never! I submit to no one!”

“We’ll see about that. For now though, we’re going to be playing a game called questions. I’ll ask you questions, and you’ll answer them. Every wrong answer will earn you a lashing, while every right answer will get you a reward. Let’s start with an easy one. What is my name?”

“Faggot.” Bryce replied.

“Wrong.” Will brought the whip across Bryce’s back, causing him to scream in pain. “Did I forget to mention that I use a bull whip for this game? That was a light stroke by the way. They’ll only hurt more as the game goes on. Now what is my name?”

Bryce didn’t answer right away, but eventually he stammered, “William...?”

“Wrong again, bitch,” Will said and swung the whip against Bryce’s back harder, raising a harsh red welt and making Bryce scream even louder.

“I don’t know! I don’t know what you want me to say! Stop hurting me!” Bryce screamed, now sobbing.

“I’ll give you a hint. It starts with an ‘M’. Now, what is my name?”

Bryce thought for a moment, and then replied quietly, “Master?”

“Good. You’re not as slow as you look. Here’s you’re reward.” Bryce suddenly felt something in his ass begin to vibrate right next to his prostate making him slump over and moan as his dick tried to get hard within its metal confines.

“Next question. What’s your name?”

Bryce, was silent for a moment. He knew what he was supposed to say, but didn’t want to, but the thought of another lashing wasn’t too appealing. “I...I don’t want to say it.”

Bryce screamed as the whip struck his back again. “That sentence wasn’t finished.”

“I don’t...want to say it...Master...”

“Better. But the wrong answer still.” Will said and struck Bryce with the whip again. Making him cry out, “Next wrong answer will draw blood. What’s your name?”

Bryce struggled to speak through his sobs, “My...My name is...Slave?”

“Good, Slave, and here’s your reward.” Bryce felt his prostate go into overdrive again, and he moaned with pleasure. “Feel’s good doesn’t it?”

“Ye...Yes...Sir. It does Sir.” Bryce replied.

“You want to feel it again...don’t you?”

“Yes...Yes Sir.”

“Next question. What is the square root of 225?”

Bryce, tried to look back at Will, but couldn’t see if he was joking or not. “I...I don’t know...Sir.”

“Wrong answer Slave, another lashing.” Bryce cried out and tried to move, but he felt the whip tear into him even harder than before. “I didn’t expect you to know that, I just wanted to whip you.”

Bryce was now sobbing and shaking, as he felt something warm dribble down his back, and realized it was his own blood. “Please Sir...Please...don’t hurt me anymore...I’m sorry...”

“I’ll only hurt you if you answer wrong Slave-you know that. The choice is up to you. Next question. Will you suck my dick?”

“Yes Sir.” Bryce answered, just wishing this nightmare would end.

“Correct.” This time the vibration was even stronger than before, and made Bryce cry out in pleasure. “Next question. Do you want to suck my dick?”

Bryce opened his mouth to answer, but stopped, and was silent, waiting for some cue from his Master as to what the right answer would be, but got nothing. Eventually, he whispered quietly, “Yes...?” and then cried out in pain when the whip struck his back.

“I told you to answer my questions, not lie Slave! I can tell when you lie, bitch. Now what’s the answer?”

“No Sir. I don’t want to suck your cock, Sir.”

“Then why would you suck my cock, if you don’t want to, Slave?”

Bryce paused, “Because I don’t want to get hurt, Sir.”

Will brought the whip down on Bryce’s back even harder than before, leaving his gasping for breath. “Wrong answer Slave. You only get hurt when you disobey. Your fear isn’t the cause. Why would you suck my dick if you did not want to?”

“Because...Because you told me too Sir.” Bryce cried in exasperation, and moaned loudly when the plug in his ass began to vibrate again.

“Very good Slave. You do what you do because I tell you too, that is the only reason. My directions are your reason for existing. But first, let’s see how good of a cocksucker you are.” Will quickly unlatched Bryce from the bars, and unsupported, he fell forward onto the ground, and then struggled up on his hands and knees. When he looked up, he found himself staring at Will’s raging hard dick. “Now suck it, and if I feel any teeth, you’re going to lose them.”

Bryce tried to get up, but Will brought a paddle down on his already painful back, making him cry out again. He looked up at the face of his tormenter, and was more afraid than he had ever been in his entire life. He saw a face so enraptured with sadistic rage that Bryce knew he would not hesitate to inflict any amount of pain to make him comply. Slowly, he opened his mouth and took the head of Will’s dick into his mouth and began sucking. As he took more of the shaft into his mouth, he felt the plug in his ass begin vibrating again. Eager to feel the only bit of pleasure he had had all day, Bryce began sucking harder, careful to keep his teeth well away from the flesh.

“That’s it slave, eat that dick. Swallow that fucking thing. Worship that piece of meat, because that is going to be the focus of the rest of your life, from this moment on.”

Suddenly, Will trust the entire length into Bryce’s mouth making him gag, he tried in vain to unimpale his face, But Will easily overpowered him, as he continued to violently fuck Bryce’s face. Will pulled out and shot his huge load all over Bryce’s face, making him spit and sputter. As Bryce made to wipe it away, Will said, “Leave it there and stay on the ground. If you move an inch, you know what will happen.”

Will then went to a nearby table and came back with a digital camera. “Memories in the making. My slave’s first facial.” he said as he began snapping photos. “Now scrape it off with your mitts and eat it, Slave.”

Bryce gulped, but complied, trying to avoid puking it back up, figuring that if he did, Will would make him eat that too. When he finished, Will rewarded him with another shock to the prostate, and then came over and removed the metal pouch allowing Bryce’s throbbing dick out into the air. “I think my bitch has earned a little release. Go get on the table, Slave.”

Bryce quickly complied, and laid back on the table while Will shackled him with the chains. “Now it’s time for a new game. This one is called Pain and Pleasure. The rules are simple. All you have to do is cum, and the game is over. Until then, I get to do whatever I want to you, got it? Let’s begin.”

Will went over to the table and fetched a cat ‘o nine tails and brought it back, and began running it over Bryce’s chest, making his shiver. Then the vibrator kicked on, making him moan and bringing his erection to full mast. Will reached into his pocket and pulled out two clips that he clipped onto Bryce’s nipples. Will started flicking the clips with the whip, bringing out a number of moans from Bryce as he cranked the vibrator even higher. The amount of stimulation was making Bryce’s head spin, he almost couldn’t tell the difference between the pain and the pleasure, when Will started whipping him with the cat ‘o nine tails he cried out in pain, but then moaned when the vibrator started going full blast. He couldn’t hold back anymore, as he let lose the biggest orgasm of his life. As his dick pulsed wildly, Bryce fell back exhausted, and passed out, aware that, for the very first time, he felt at peace.