The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Siobhan’s 8-day Programme

MC, MF, FF, NC, BE

A career minded young lawyer is given the opportunity to work on her firm’s elite client team.

Dear diary. Yes, this is me, Siobhan Louisa Hamilton, age 24, career woman, qualified lawyer, writing a diary. It feels funny to be writing like this, I haven’t kept a diary since I hit my teens, around half my lifetime ago. The reason for restarting is that I have an overwhelming feeling my career and my life are about to take a dramatic change. I’m so convinced about this that I want to document it so I can look back on the week that changed my life.

So how did this monumental defining moment come about? Well, funnily enough it was all because I complained to my boss Mr Walters and threatened to resign. Not that I wanted to, it was a dream come true to be offered a position at Green, Hampton, Swales and Walters when I passed my law degree. They are one of the most powerful and successful legal firms in the whole country. But unfortunately, some of the employees are, well, a little behind the times, and think it is acceptable 21st century behaviour to call female colleagues “darling”, “hot legs” or worse, to expect them to make coffee, and to cap it all, one or two believe we are fair game whenever they feel like putting their wrinkled unwelcome hands on some young female flesh. When one of those hands began to make its way up my skirt, I decided enough was enough and stormed in to see Mr Walters, threatening not only my resignation but also legal action against the firm.

Expecting him to either placate me or tell me to grow up, I was astonished when he instead asked me to sit down, fetched me coffee and asked if I was ready to become a vital part of the firm. Well of course I was. He explained to me that the firm had a new initiative whereby a carefully selected group of the brightest interns would receive a week of intensive training to look after the elite clients. I was stunned. I knew about the elite client list – the rich, famous and powerful. It was a constant source of rumour and speculation among more junior employees who may be on that list and if even a quarter of the names mentioned are actually on it, well, suffice to say anyone would sell their own grandmother to be allowed to work with them. It took me about 2 seconds to accept and so here I am, packing and preparing to drive out to a 5 star hotel in the Yorkshire Moors. Talking of packing, I should go and finish. I’ll be documenting every minute though.

Wow. I could barely sleep and I finally decided to get up and resume my journal. This is the most impressive, luxurious hotel I have ever seen, let alone stayed in. A Victorian manor house, but the strange thing is that there doesn’t appear to be a single guest other than the 6 attendees including myself, who curiously are all female. I can’t help wondering if they all suffered the same way I did before being offered a place here. I don’t know any of them, but as the firm have 9 UK offices and another 4 overseas, it’s not surprising. Breakfast is in an hour, I need to shower and dress, I’m glad I brought my newest couple of business suits, I’d feel uncomfortable if I wasn’t dressed at my best in these surroundings. More later.

Well, the morning session was very interesting. We just had a delicious lunch and we have around half an hour free so I’m writing a little more. This morning was far easier than I expected. In fact to be honest all we did was watch a series of videos. I can’t remember much about the specific content but they were basically motivational films, talking about the importance of satisfying the client above all else. The speaker in the films was very charismatic, and the message he was delivering was very credible. I think we all understand that the client must come first and we must give everything to satisfy him. I certainly feel that way, and talking to the other girls over lunch I think they do too. Certainly Amanda, from Newcastle, was very motivated. I must go, I want to change before the afternoon session. I’m glad I bought skirt AND trousers with this business suit, I feel the skirt would present a more client-friendly image so I’m going to change right now. I’ll write more soon.

I can’t believe how inspiring and empowering this course is proving to be. More videos through the afternoon and, surreally, we were asked to put on headphones and listen to music with our eyes closed for a while. We were told it was for relaxation to enable us to take in the concepts we were being taught, as the course is very intensive. It certainly worked as a relaxant, I must confess I think I fell asleep at one point. I also should confess (as this is my private diary and no-one will ever bread it, I suppose I can) that I think I had an erotic dream while I was sleeping. I woke up feeling very definite physical evidence of arousal. I’m no expert, I know you hear about women masturbating every day and so on, whereas I have probably “pleasured myself” a total of 8 or 9 times since I first discovered it at 14. Things were decidedly sticky and squelchy down there, though, and I could feel my pulse racing, and I had some quite inappropriate thoughts through the rest of the afternoon, I had to keep shaking myself back to reality to keep my concentration. Anyway, time to get changed for dinner, we were told it will be “semi-formal” and that we should dress comfortably. I’ll write again before bed.

I keep getting the most unsettling feeling. Dinner was excellent, and the conversation between myself and the other five girls was great. We all seem to have a lot in common and we all hit it off so well. But I seem to have lots of blanks in my day, periods when I can’t seem to remember what I’ve been doing, or what the speakers or the videos were all about, and yet from talking to the other girls, I don’t seem to have missed a thing. At least, no-one has discussed anything I didn’t know about. And even more unsettling, I feel sexually aroused. A lot. There’s no reason for it, especially as I’m surrounded by other women, yet at the most inappropriate times I find myself excited. One thing I really must mention. I forgot to put underwear on when I went to dinner. I mean, please. How can I possibly have forgotten underwear? Yet, when I went to the ladies room and pulled my skirt up, sure enough I wasn’t wearing any panties. I was extremely self-conscious for the rest of the night, I can tell you! Anyway, I should get to bed, we have an early start in the morning. The room is very warm and I can’t seem to find s thermostat. I think I’ll probably sleep naked tonight. I’ve never done that before, it should be fun, a little naughty. Nighty night, diary.

Oh my goodness I don’t know what’s come over me. I barely slept last night, partly because I was so hot, but, well, that’s not the whole reason, not at all. I’m even embarrassed writing this for my own eyes only, but, well…I masturbated. All night. Five times in total. I didn’t even know it was possible to have five orgasms in a single night. Nor that one could have orgasms so satisfying alone. I really don’t know why I did it, but every time I began drifting off to sleep, I woke with an overwhelming urge, and it was like I couldn’t help myself. Strangely, although I haven’t slept, I feel refreshed and in good form. I’m sure once the excitement of the nice hotel and the thrill of being given such a wonderful career opportunity calms down, I’ll stop these irrational and wholly inappropriate urges. Although, to be perfectly honest, I can’t truthfully say it was entirely unpleasant. Maybe I’ve been depriving myself in not allowing myself the minor sin of masturbation for all these years. Anyway, I should go and shower and get dressed. While I’m feeling a bit naughty, I think I’ll shave myself down there! I don’t know where I got the idea from, but it seems like it might be fun and after all, no-one will ever see it – and it’ll grow back.

Another fascinating session this morning. We had a discussion group about business ethics in the context of customer satisfaction, in which we all discussed our opinions of exactly how far one should go to make sure the client is happy and stays with the firm. Everyone seemed pretty much agreed that one must stay within the law and within the ethical codes of our profession. I was a little shocked with some of the views expressed by one or two of the other girls, who felt it was acceptable to flirt, to dress provocatively, even to surreptitiously flash their bodies at male clients to keep them happy. Throughout the session, each one of us was taken out separately for a one-on-one roleplay activity with one of the tutors who was playing an important client. I can’t really remember what was discussed in mine, I do remember the tutor had lovely eyes, and a very charming manner. His voice was lovely.

I also should admit that I was having the most surreal thoughts all through lunch. They felt like memories but of course they can’t have been, and instead must have been some kind of strange fantasy. They were all based on the roleplay session, and were incredibly kinky, even dirty. I imagined myself in roleplay mode, and the tutor told me to play with my cunt for him. I hate that word vehemently and have never in my life used it, but in my fantasy that is the word he used, and far from being horrified or outraged, it excited me. Anyway, in my fantasy, when he told me to do that, I pulled my skirt up around my waist, and I had no panties on. I threw one leg up over the arm of the chair and with everything I call private on full display, I began touching myself down there while he watched. I imagined that he was directing me and telling me what to do. On his instructions I put my fingers in my mouth to wet them and began stroking myself. As I daydreamed I could feel the pleasure of that touch. Following his direction, I used my other hand to pull my pussy (that’s the word he used) open, so he could see right inside it. Of course, had this been real I would have been mortified with shame and embarrassment. But in my fantasy I pushed two of my wet fingers inside and began pumping them in and out. He was calling me a slut and a whore and a bitch and it just made me more and more excited. When I touched my clitoris with my thumb and rammed the two fingers in up to the knuckles, I had an orgasm that made me scream out loud. Of course, I never make a noise when having sex, I couldn’t possibly be so wanton, but in my fantasy, that’s what I did as this man watched and directed me.

The fantasy went on. The man said “now suck my cock, slut” and pushed his trousers down revealing an erect penis. Now, I have never put a penis in my mouth in my life, and certainly would never contemplate doing so to a tutor, a man I didn’t even know. But in the fantasy, I got down from my chair, my skirt still bunched around my waist, and began crawling over to him on hands and knees. When I reached him, without hesitation, I leant over and opened my mouth and put the end of his penis in my mouth and sucked. He told me I wasn’t very good but not to worry, he would teach me, and he began to instruct me in how to please him. He taught me to use my tongue on the head and underside of his “prick” (his word again), and how to suck him without my teeth hurting him. After a while he put his hand on the back of my head and began to push down. I began to gag, and he eased back and then taught me how to let his penis go into my throat without being sick or choking. His instruction went on and on, and in this weird fantasy, I was finding it incredibly exciting and arousing doing this to his penis, even though I was receiving no sexual stimulation of my own. He told me he was going to come (I think that meant he was about to have an orgasm) and he held my head down. He told me to swallow it like a good whore, and then his penis spasmed hard in my mouth and several jets of his….well, his semen…squirted into my mouth. The taste was bitter, and had a sort of chlorine taste, and yet at the same time, I fantasised it was the most wonderful taste and the most wonderful sensation imaginable. And in my fantasy, I had another orgasm as I swallowed the horrible stuff. Then the fantasy sort of faded away and there I was at lunch. The fantasy was so real, though, that I even imagined right there at the lunch table that I had a metallic, salty, chlorine taste in my mouth. It’s amazing how the power of suggestion can affect one, even from a daydream.

Anyway, I need to go back to my room before the afternoon session starts, I appear to have no panties on. I definitely put some on this morning, I’m sure of that. Also, between you and I, diary, I have a naughty little urge to masturbate again, I think recordeing my most unusual daydream has turned me on.

Well, what an unusual day. Not the course—that has been very enlightening and productive. It is more that my own feelings and thoughts have been most out of character. As recorded in my lunchtime writings, I came back to my room and did indeed masturbate. Re-living my strange fantasy about the roleplay, I practiced oral sex on my dildo while I masturbated. That in itself was strange. I have never owned a dildo, or any sex toy, in my life, and I certainly can’t imagine why I would have bought one to attend this course. Yet I seemed to know there was one in my bedside drawer, and sure enough, there it was. I really can’t remember where or when I acquired it. And on the subject of things not remembered. I went to my room intending to put on panties, and yet when I got to that activity I realised I didn’t have any. I’m sure I brought plenty to last me all week. I couldn’t even find the worn ones. I decided it wouldn’t do any harm to continue not wearing them. In fact I’m beginning to like how it feels. I’m sure I’ll find my panties later. Time for dinner, I just changed into a tiny pink dress I don’t even remember buying. It really is lovely though, I don’t know why I never wear dresses or skirts this short. I’ll write more about the day’s activities tonight.

Wonderful dinner again. All six girls are getting on so well, we have so much fun together. I haven’t plucked up the courage to mention my daydream / fantasy to anyone else but a couple of rather odd comments have been made making me wonder if some of the others have had similar daydreams. Strange. What was really lovely was that everyone is dressing the same sort of way I did tonight, which is nice, as I felt I might be out of place. I think it’s a sign of everyone relaxing, loosening up if you will. Everyone seems to feel perfectly comfortable being a woman as much as being a lawyer, the freedom to allow ones feminine side to show is invigorating. And feeling the fresh air on my newly shaved pussy with no panties to get in the way is incredibly liberating, I can tell you.

Oh yes, I said I’d write about the afternoon’s activities, didn’t I? I’m rather forgetful, and I can’t put it all down to the two glasses of wine I had at dinner. Anyway, basically we paired up during the afternoon for a number of workshops. I paired with Helena from the Manchester branch. She’s very nice, and incredibly pretty, I’m sure she has experienced her share of sexism from her male colleagues. Not that it’s always a bad thing to be appreciated for one’s feminine charms, I mean—you can use that to your advantage sometimes. Now where was I? Oh yes, the workshops.

Well, in essence, we were building on the topics of the first day and a half. We were given a series of short films to watch together, and three audio tapes, which we had to watch or listen to and then discuss between the two of us. Not sure exactly what any of them were about, but we both enjoyed them and they sparked very interesting discussions about the advantages we have as young female lawyers and how we can most contribute to the success of the firm in our care of elite clients. One of the discussions was about handling female elite clients, and Helena and I both agreed that in certain circumstances it would be appropriate for a female lawyer to use all skills at her disposal, and that providing satisfaction for the client overrides all other considerations.

During another discussion, we had to identify two things about the other girl’s body we preferred to our own. Helena said she adored the way my nipples always showed through my clothes, which is strange because I hadn’t really noticed how they were constantly, well, you know, erect. I’m certain it’s a new thing, I don’t remember them being like that before this week. I commented on her firm bottom and she lifted her skirt to show it to me, I was not surprised to see she had no panties on, after all it has become something of a habit for me too. I liked her eyes. She liked my full lips, so I allowed her to kiss them. It’s not like we were acting as lesbians or anything, it was purely in the interests of the discussion. I was slightly shocked when she put her tongue in my mouth, but it was actually quite nice. And anyway, it only lasted for a few seconds.

At the end of the afternoon session, all six of us were together again for a lecture. It was highly enjoyable. I don’t remember the subject matter specifically, but it really improved my confidence in my own ability to satisfy the firm’s elite clients. I need to go, I must get a good night’s sleep. Also I feel the need to masturbate again. I already made myself come once while I’ve been writing my diary entry, but I’m so horny I need to use my dildo before I can go to sleep. I’ll write again tomorrow.

Goodness, I can only write briefly. I slept so soundly, I barely have time to shower and dress before breakfast. I’m sure I remember getting myself off with my dildo three times before I went to sleep, perhaps I should have got to sleep earlier instead. Plus my pussy is a bit sore this morning. Never mind, much to do. I can’t afford to be late, I so want to do well on this course, and we’re only a quarter of the way through.

Oh my god I am so embarrassed. I went until almost 10 am totally oblivious to the fact I was completely nude! And none of the other girls, or the course tutors told me. In fact they didn’t seem to react at all. The worst thing was that I felt I couldn’t just rush out, so I sat through the rest of the session naked and very self conscious, and have only now ran up here to dress. I’ll throw something on before lunch, but I have no idea how I’ll be able to face them all when I go back down. I can’t believe no-one mentioned it or seemed to think it was odd. And I wish to god my pussy wasn’t so wet all the time, I’m never this horny like ALL the time. What’s wrong with me? Anyway I’ve got to rush, a shortened lunch break today followed by more roleplay exercises in twos. Not sure what the subject is but we’ve been told it will open our minds a lot.

Well I don’t feel quite so bad. Janine from Bristol made the same faux pas this afternoon as I did this morning, she spent the entire afternoon stark naked and I don’t think she noticed until the very end of the session. Funnily enough, no-one seemed to think anything of it, including me – although in my case I think it was relief that I wasn’t the only one to do it.

The afternoon sessions were interesting. We listened to a number of audio tapes followed by some very frank discussions about our sexual history, which was pretty cool. It wasn’t at all embarrassing, especially as the tapes had explained to us how it was good to free ourselves from inhibitions. The tapes were right, it made me feel really light and free and warm to open up. Okay, I didn’t have much to tell, my one solitary partner and very limited range of sexual practices was pretty tame compared to the revelations from my partner, Amanda. She said she had slept with 7 men, and that she’d been fucked in every hole. I had to ask her to explain, but apparently, a girl can take a cock up her arse as well as in her cunt and mouth. I never knew that. I bet it hurts, though Amanda said it made her cum so hard she squirted her juices. Something else I’ve never heard of before. Apparently, after dinner, we are to give a presentation to the rest of the group on what we have learned about our partner’s sex life. I hope I can remember it all, I’m so forgetful at the moment. For example, when I got dressed at lunchtime, I forgot to put a bra on. Still, if I’m not wearing panties, then going braless is no big deal, right? Anyway, we’ve been told to dress up a little for dinner, so I’m going to town with a slinky black backless dress and black seamed stockings. God knows where I got seamed stockings but they look horny so I’m wearing them. See you later diary.

God almost midnight and I’m still buzzing. I really got off on telling everyone what a nasty slut Amanda was and how she loved getting a cock up her arse. I got teased a bit when she told them about what a little goody goody I’ve been but the tutor told me not to feel embarrassed about it, and that I would learn so much over the next few days. Some of the stuff the other girls have done made me giggle so much. Two of them have been sexually intimate with other girls. Caroline from York said she loved eating pussy as much as getting a big cock in her. I almost wet myself when she said that. By far the nastiest revelation came from Janine about her partner Kim, who apparently has…well, I’m sure this must be made up, I can’t imagine it’s even possible…but well, she claims to have been fucked by her parents’ dog. I can’t imagine anything more disgusting, but she swears it’s true. Anyway, we all voted her the biggest slut which she loved and her prize was to strip naked and masturbate for everyone on the table we were all sitting around. She was giving herself a right royal seeing to and slowly spinning round on her back so we all got a good luck at what she was doing with her fingers. She was amazingly wet and glistening down there and I was stunned at how far she could get her whole hand in. And damn me if she didn’t squirt cunt juice as she came, all over the table. Totally wild.

Before he sent us to bed after playing us another cute video, the tutor told us we would be doing machine programming tomorrow. I’m not sure what that’s all about. After all we’re lawyers, not engineers. What do we need to be able to programme machines for? Whatever. For now, I’m going to go to sleep. I won’t even masturbate – between you and I, diary, I managed a sneaky one while Kim was doing her act. I don’t think anyone noticed, and I’m sure I wasn’t the only one with my hand up my skirt. Nighty night.

Well another day of learning ahead. I had the weirdest dreams last night. I just don’t feel like myself lately, and the mornings are the strangest. I can’t wait for this morning’s tutorial, I feel so much more together when the tutors have addressed us. They all have a way of relaxing us, helping our concentration, and making us feel better about ourselves and our value to the firm. I already had my shower, and refreshed my shave just in case it starts feeling stubbly. I must look into waxing, or even electrolysis. That would be nice, not having the hair growing back ever. I’ll give that some thought. Anyway, better get dressed. I wish I could remember buying this new wardrobe, I love the clothes I chose. I’ve picked out a lovely floaty pink miniskirt, sheer white blouse and strappy sandals with 3 inch heels. I think I’ll skip underwear again, I feel so much freer without. Laters.

Well, machine programming wasn’t what I expected at all. I thought we’d be learning how to give machines commands to do clever things, although I really couldn’t see why. No, I was totally wrong. Basically each of us was given a cubicle to go into and there was a funny looking machine in there. A nice lady came in with me to explain how it worked. She talked ever so nicely to me and I felt really relaxed, so the machine didn’t scare me. She asked me to take my clothes off and I was ever so happy to do so. It must have been even easier for Amanda, Helena and Caroline – all of the silly things forgot to dress today. Where was I? Oh yes, after I undressed, I got on my hands and knees and the lady gave me some headphones and turned on a tv for me. The things I was seeing and hearing were very horny. She fixed some wires to me, one to each nipple and one to my clit. I found that a bit odd but she told me it made me happy, and it did. Then she moved the machine. It had a dildo on it and she put it next to my pussy, She told me to open myself and I did, and she turned a wheel on the machine and the dildo went in me. It was big but she squirted some cold slippy stuff and it tickled, and it made the dildo slip inside me, which was cool. Then she put a little metal thing the size of a finger into my bum, it had a wire attached, and she told me to watch the tv and listen to the tape. Finally she attached some wires to my head, then kissed my lips and left the cubicle.The wires on my nipples and clit and the finger thing started buzzing and it was ever so nice. Then the machine started and the dildo began fucking me. At first I thought I should move away from the machine but the tape said I felt good and I did. The buzzing kept varying and every time I felt like an orgasm was coming they stopped and it went away. All the time, the tv was showing girls doing some very kinky things. It went on for a long time with the things on the tv changing very rapidly and the commentary on the tape was very confusing. The buzzing kept moving, sometimes it would be buzzing on my tits and other times on my cunt and other times up my arse and different combinations. Finally it made me cum but not when I wanted to, when it decided. And still it kept fucking me. For the whole morning it carried on, refusing to let me cum when I wanted to (sometimes by painful electric shocks), and forcing me to cum when it decided I should. Some of the things the girls were doing or having done to them on the tv were disgusting. I think I came most when the most disgusting things were on there. When one girl was being fucked in all three holes at once I was made to cum like 5 times. While another girl was being whipped and having her tits tortured I was cumming endlessly. The machine was wonderful. I wanted to be the girls on the tv.

I’m a little sore now. I don’t remember being taken away from the machine, I may have passed out. I’m hungry, we’re about to have a late lunch. I think we have the afternoon off so I’ll probably write more later.

Oops Amanda and I missed dinner. We decided to watch tv together this afternoon. We tried the hotel cable system but every channel had the same thing on. It was lesbian porn. As we couldn’t find a channel showing anything else we left it on. At first I thought the picture was faulty and flickering but then I figured out it had things flashing across the screen, really fast, at different times. To fast to read. God knows what the point of them was. After a few minutes Amanda and I decided it would be fun to take our clothes off.

The flickering was a bit annoying at first but we sort of got used to it but still couldn’t read the words. I couldn’t help thinking it would be brilliant to lick Amanda’s cunt. I asked if I could and she said yes. I’ve never eaten cunt before but it tasted fantastic and I loved it when Amanda came.

We watched some more tv. It kept flickering while the two girls on screen were getting dirtier and dirtier. Amanda and I both thought it would be hot to get into a 69, so we did. We both came so hard on each others faces. I couldn’t see the tv while we did it but Amanda could. She said she really wanted to lick my arse. I wasn’t sure but she begged so I let her. It was amazing to feel her tongue go way up inside my hole. Then, while she tongued my arse, she rammed her whole hand up my cunt and I screamed out loud as I came. I was still watching the tv as she did this to me, I found I couldn’t look away. It kept flickering and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t read the words flashing on screen. I thought it would be fun to piss on Amanda while her face was still between my legs, though, so I did just that and we laughed and laughed as she tried to swallow it all.

For the rest of the afternoon we watched the girls on tv and we kept getting ideas for things to do to each other. We had so much fun. I lost count of how many times we came. I even came when she sat on my face and pissed in my mouth. I don’t know why on earth I felt the urge to do all that stuff, but I enjoyed it. Amanda’s gone now and I’m completely drained. Time for bed.

Shit I slept so long I need to rush for breakfast. Just time to shower and throw on a little dress, good job I don’t bother with underwear any more. Will write later.

This morning was quite hard work. We had a sort of contest. First we had one of the tutors talk to us, he used one of the relaxation techniques to make sure we were all ready for the exercise. Then we were given personal stereos with headphones to listen to. Next we were all lined up and in front of each of us was a length of wall about 15 metres long. Every metre there was a hole in the wall about waist height. We had to undress and get on our knees and we were told through the headphones not to get off our knees until the end. Suddenly something moved on the wall and I realised that a cock was being pushed through each hole. Some were big, some were small, some were hard, others were limp, but in total there were 12 cocks sticking through my wall. I assume the other girls had the same on their walls. The headphones started playing some weird music and we were told to start. We were told the winner would be the first to make it to the end of the wall. I somehow knew what I had to do.

I shuffled on my knees to the first hole and bobbed forward to take the long slim cock in my mouth. It was already hard. I don’t remember learning to suck cock, but I did my best and I can’t have been bad because it came in my mouth after only a couple of minutes of bobbing up and down on it. I socked it clean and shuffled along to the second hole. I couldn’t see the other girls so I didn’t know who was in the lead but I knew I really wanted to do my best to win.

The second cock was smaller but fatter, and sort of wrinkled like I imagine an old man’s cock to be. I also wasn’t hard at all so I worked my tongue and lips on it to get it hard as quickly as possible. It never really got fully hard but it did stiffen a bit. I knew that making it cum was the most important thing in the world, the music told me so. I sucked and nibbled and licked, and put my tongue in the piss-hole, and eventually a couple of small spurts of very thick spunk hit my throat and I knew I could move on to number three.

And so it went on. I sucked long cocks, thick cocks, black cocks and white cocks. Some came for me very quickly, others took a long time, but I was so proud each time one of them filled my mouth with cum. I knew this was the one most important contribution I could make to the firm at that moment in time. I even forgot I was racing, I just wanted to do the very best job I could.

When I made the last cock cum, I was astonished to find I had finished first, I had won. I was so proud I almost cried. I had to wait for the other girls to finish, Janine was last about 10 minutes after me. Then it was time for my prize. I was laid on a table and the other 5 knelt around me. Then 5 men came and stood by the girls. Each girl began sucking a cock, and to be honest I wondered where the benefit for me was. I was surprised when, as the men started cumming, the girls stopped sucking and wanked each one to a finish and squirted their spunk all over me. I had spunk on my tits, my belly, my thighs, it was running down the slit of my cunt, it was everywhere. I was shocked five men could cum so much. It felt wonderful. Then the five girls had to lick every bit of cum off me and not stop until I was clean. I can tell you, five tongues on you is as good as it gets, I almost passed out with the fourth consecutive orgasm. I love to win! Lunch time now, then we have been told to dress in special outfits which have been prepared for us. I’ll write more when I find out what that’s all about.

The afternoon session was ever so long. We had three people to deal with and we had to like imagine they were elite clients and do our stuff. They were all women. I think it was a test. I like to do well in tests. We had more relaxation first. Relaxation is cool. It makes me horny too. Then we had our test.

My first lady client was young and hot and almost like a model or something and she had big tits and really sexy slutty clothes and hot make up. My tutor told me my client wanted me to eat her pussy. I didn’t mind because I practiced on Amanda before. Relaxation is cool. I got on my knees and went to my client and pushed her teensy skirt up. She had no panties on and she was all smooth like me which was cool. She smelled of sex and I could tell she was totally horny so I just got right in there and put my tongue in her. She was like “eat me bitch” and grabbing my hair and crushing my head with her thighs. I licked and sucked and she just creamed more and more until I was totally covered in her juice. I think she came like three times before she let me out and I was all red faced and couldn’t breathe but I didn’t mind because the tutor said I did really well and he relaxed me again. He asked what the client tasted like and I said she tasted good but she was sort of mushy and sloppy and he said that’s because she was a prostitute and had been fucked by four men before I ate her and I was like “well, ok, she’s the client so that’s cool”. I’m nothing if not professional. He relaxed me some more and made me cum and said I was a good lawyer.

The second client was totally fat and about 40 but looked older. The tutor said the client wanted me to undress her and compliment her. I took her clothes off till she was naked, and she was all flabby and pink and sweaty with a really hairy pussy. I told her she was beautiful (even though she totally wasn’t) and I stroked her and she wanted me to suck her tits. I did and she was like “that’s it baby suck mummy’s milk” and she wanted me to pretend I was breast feeding. My tutor relaxed me while I was sucking her hugs droopy tits and then I was totally sucking milk from her nipples and swallowing it all. Then the fat client told me she wanted me to “suck mummy’s pussy” and it seemed a bit gross but she’s the client so I got on my knees and kissed her hairy pussy and got down between her thighs. I was hard to make room and I had to push the fat apart and when I got to her pussy it smelled a bit bad and tasted bad too. I sucked it though and chewed her pussy lips and even though I couldn’t breathe and was really hot and sweaty in there, I kept sucking until she was done. Then she pushed me away and told me I was a bad baby. She made me stand up and she got this like riding crop thing. I got relaxed and my tutor said no matter what happened and how much it hurt I wouldn’t be able to move. The fat client hit my tits about 10 times on each one with the crop and I was crying and totally screaming but no matter how much I tried I couldn’t move. I think one of my tits was even bleeding a bit. Then it got even worse she swished it right up between my legs and I thought I would die. Nothing has ever hurt so much in my life. She did it four more times and I totally stood there and let her do it even though I screamed and cried. Then my tutor told me I could move and I fell on the floor drying. He told me it made some clients happy to hit me and I should get used to enjoying it. It felt a lot better then.

I had a little rest before the third client. She was really old, maybe 65 or 70. She had a red satin robe on and when I approached her she let it fall to the floor. She was skinny and wrinkly and her pussy had grey hairs that were wiry and sparse. She told me to crawl to her on all fours. I got on hands and knees and did as she said because what the client wants is the important thing. When I reached her she grabbed my hair and led me like a dog to the bed behind her. She laid down and spread her legs and told me to make her cum. I started touching her and she slapped me and said no hands. I put my hands behind my back and leaned towards her and began using my tongue on her pussy. She was clean and fresh at least, but the skin down there was a little like leather and she was completely dry. I worked my hardest to make her moist, but no matter what I did she stayed dry. When I first ran my tongue up to her clit she let out a little moan but otherwise barely reacted no matter what I did. I thought maybe it wasn’t doing anything for her but when I lifted my head she smacked me across my ear and told me to “keep at it, bitch”. I realised I needed to moisten her myself, so I coated her whole groin in saliva as I licked. After the longest time, I realised I must be getting somewhere, she pushed her legs wider apart and arched her back, lifting her pussy towards my face. I ground down, plunged my tongue as far into her dry oussy as I could reach and sucked her clit hard. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her so hard I couldn’t breathe and let out a long slow hiss. Her body shook all over and a small amount of strong tasting sticky goo oozed out of her vaginal walls and coated my tongue as she orgasmed. After that she had me kneel in a corner until she was ready, then she made me crawl over again and lick every inch of her body. I licked all over her front and then she rolled over and I did her back, she made me pay special attention to the crack between her buttocks and her arsehole, which wasn’t so pleasant. It was like she was using me as a human wash cloth, but she is the client and what she wants is the only important thing.

And basically that’s my day. I’ve learned a lot about how to keep our elite clients happy and what my job is all about. I’m so proud I was chosen for the elite client care team.

I’ve just woken up and it’s as if I’ve woken from a month-long coma. I felt completely disorientated and I ached and hurt in the most personal areas of my body, combined with a horrifying sense of degradation and a general feeling of disgust. I had no idea what had been happening until I opened my diary and read. As I read more and more, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. If I wasn’t able to examine my body as I read through the scandalous events which have befallen me, I would swear it was a work of fiction. I’m still numbstruck with disbelief. I’ve been systematically brainwashed, tortured, abused and raped in the most appalling ways. I am recording these facts in my diary because I am about to escape from this hell hole, and should anything happen to me, I want my Diary to be found to tell the authorities exactly what has been happening in this place. I searched my wardrobe, which was full of the most tacky, sluttish clothes and eventually found one of my business suits, laundered and pressed. All the rest of my clothes appear to have been stolen. To make matters worse, there is not a single item of underwear in the room anywhere. I have managed to make myself look respectable in a navy skirt suit, white blouse and stockings but am feeling immensely vulnerable knowing that I have neither bra nor panties to protect my dignity. I also note that all my pubic hair has been removed. No-one appears to be moving outside my room, I shall attempt to make my way to the nearest road in the hope of flagging down a passing car and reaching the local police so the rest of these poor girls can be rescued from this horror.

They caught me. Five security guards caught me. They knocked me to the ground. They pushed up my skirt and tore my blouse. They raped me. All five of them. They held me down and took turns. They kept saying that I won’t mind when I’m programmed. It hurt – a lot. The first two climbed on top and invaded my vagina roughly and brutally and raped me. The third was worse. He had them turn me over and while my face was pressed into the dirty, damp ground, he raped me anally. I was in agony. The others laughed while he told them what a “tight ass-fuck” I was. The other two kept me face down, I prayed they wouldn’t do the same, I felt like my bottom was torn in two, they both raped my vagina though. Then they dragged me back to the hotel and threw me into this store cupboard. Oh dear god I pray I can escape. One thing which hadn’t occurred to me before now, even when discovering the terrible things which had been done to me already, is that I could become pregnant from this continued rape. I haven’t used contraceptives for two years. Worse still I could be killed. Wait, someone’s coming.

They injected me and left. Not sure what. Stuck needle in me. Feel funny.

I can’t remember anything about yesterday morning. I think I slept until noon. I woke up in the machine programming room. I like machine programming. I was the only one being done. There was no tv but they put headphones on me. They bent me over and put the machine in me. They left me for ages. It was ever so horny. They kept making me cum like forever. I love cumming. They came in and did it up my bum too. That was awesome. I came loads.

After a bit they brought the other girls in. They had some men. I got turned over so I was on my back and the machine fucked my cunt again while I listened to the music. I got to watch all the girls getting fucked. It was way cool. After each of their men finished, the girls came over to me and stood over my face. They let all the spunk go into my mouth and every time I swallowed it out of them I was allowed to cum again. And then the men fucked them all up their arses and they did it again, dripping all the spunk from their bums into my mouth while the machine fucked my arse and I came tons and tons. It was totally awesome. Cumming is the best.

Last night we all got our elite team names. I had to stay naked but the other girls had hot kinky clothes on. I think I must have been naughty. Oh yeah, our names. Well my name Siobhan Louisa is way too long so I get to be called Lulu Amanda is Mandi, Helena is Elle, Janine is JayJay, Kim is Kimmy and Caroline is Mimi (don’t ask me why). I think our new names are way more fun.

This morning we get individual relaxation. I think we’re going to talk about our deepest sexual fears but that’s so funny because I don’t think I have any. I like cumming.

Well relaxation was cool but I don’t think I was much help. The tutor massaged my tits while he asked me what scares me in sex and I couldn’t think of anything, but I think I might have fell asleep. Next thing I knew was his cock in front of me so of course I sucked it for him. It made me ever so happy when he came in my mouth. I love spunk. This afternoon we are getting ready for an evening field trip. We’re having some stylists come in to teach us how to look our best. I’m not sure what the field trip is but I think we all go off and do something on our own with one of the tutors. It should be fun.

My field trip was not what I expected. We all went off in a bus and each of us was dropped off at a different place with one tutor each. We were told we would be facing our worst fears that we had told the tutors about. I didn’t think I had any. I think mine must have been sparked by hearing about Kimmy, because I’d never even thought about it before.

We dropped Mandi and JayJay off then it was my turn. I was taken to a big dark barn sort of place. My tutor led me in and told me we would be filming it so the other girls could learn too. I went in and there was a man dressed in leather and a sort of table or bench in the middle. I had to lay face down on it and my arms and legs were fastened. The man turned a handle and the end where my head was went down so my bum was higher than my head. Then I heard a scratching noise and when I tried to look around the man pulled my hair and told me to stay still and accept my fate. I felt a tickling around my arse and then I got a total shock as something wet and hot slapped my cunt. I was being licked but like no lick I could imagine. The tongue went up inside me and I thought I would pass out. I just came and came. Then suddenly I felt a huge weight on my back and scratchy fur on my bottom and I realised what was happening. I was about to be raped by a dog. I began to scream and cry but my tutor relaxed me and I pushed my bum out to help the dog find my cunt. His big cock was amazingly hot and I squealed as it plunged deep into me but I wasn’t afraid because my tutor told me I would love it. The dog began fucking me faster than I could ever imagine and I was relaxed. His cock was huge and it hurt a bit but my tutor told me I wanted to cum and he was right so I came. Then I felt something big pressing against my cunt. I told the man in leather the dog was trying to get his balls in me but he said relax it is his knot. I didn’t know what a knot was but my tutor told me it would be okay so I relaxed. As I relaxed the dog pushed hard and this enormous thing at the base of his cock slipped all the way in. I felt like I had swallowed a melon. I never knew a girl could stand having her cunt stretched so much, but I came even without my tutor telling me. Then I felt a huge pressure and enormous heat up inside me. The man said the dog was cumming. It was awesome I thought it would never stop. He came and came and came and all the time, that massive knot thing was throbbing and making me cum over and over. I like cumming.

After the dog finished cumming he was stuck in me for ages. The man in leather turned him around so he wasn’t crushing me but he stayed like that stuck in me for ages. The tutor made sure he filmed my cunt with the dog stuck in it. When the dog finally came out, and a huge splosh of cum ran out of me, the man brought another dog and I had to do it all over again. And then another one. After three dogs had fucked me, they unfastened my arms and legs. I tried to stand but my legs were cramped, but anyway they didn’t want to let me go. They laid me back on the bench on my back and fixed my arms and legs again. Then they lowered my head quite a lot and lifted my hips a bit. I was scared but my tutor told me that what was about to happen was for the best and I believed him even though I ached all over and could feel gallons of dog spunk running down my legs and the crack of my arse.

The man brought in another dog and it began licking at my sloppy cunt. It got its tongue way up inside and it was gradually cleaning all the mess, the dog cum and my own sloppy mess, from inside me. I came over and over again. Then the dog tried to jump on me to fuck me but the man stopped him. I thought they were finished with me but he led the dog around to my head. I began to cry when I realised what was about to happen but my tutor told me the man was a client. I know that what the client wants is the only important thing. The man helped the dog to climb above my head and guided the massive cock into my mouth. I could feel the dog slobbering on my tits as I stretched my mouth as wide as it would go. The dog started fucking my mouth and with my hands and I got scared he would choke me but the man held his cock so he wouldn’t fuck too deep. It tasted funny sort of meaty and salty and it was huge. I used my tongue on the red hot cock as it fucked my mouth in and out. The man gradually let more of the cock go in. At first I gagged but my tutor told me to relax and it went in my throat. Another dog started licking my cunt and I came again. Then the dog mounted me and I was being fucked at both ends. I could hardly breathe but every time the dog in my mouth lifted off, I gasped in air. The one in my cunt had his knot it, the one in my mouth had his knot pressing right against my lips. They both came in me at the same time. I gurgled dog spunk and the man pulled the dog upwards so most of his cum went all over my face. It was scalding hot. I came again.

After that, I lost track of how many dogs fucked me. One even fucked my arse, but it was luckily a small dog, it still hurt though. My tutor made me cum loads while that was happening. I don’t remember coming home, I just remember waking on my bed and thin king I should write in my diary. Better get some sleep.

I woke up totally sore all over. I can’t believe what happened last night. It’s okay because my tutor told me it’s okay, and because what the client wants is all that matters. I’m still sore though and my bed sheets were absolutely caked in dried spunk. Better go for breakfast. I have no clothes in my wardrobe so I suppose I still have to stay naked.

Awesome. We watched videos of everyone’s field trips. What a bunch of sluts. We just got highlights of course but it was totally hot. Mandi’s fear was being thrown into a women’s prison dressed as a cop. God did those women give her some. They ripped her clothes off and raped her over and over. Part of her cop uniform was one of those riot baton things. It must be about 18 inches long. I would never have believed something that big could fit but they put the whole thing in her cunt and fucked her until she passed out. Then they woke her up by pissing on her and turned her over and did her arse with it. Poor slut can hardly sit down today. They just took turns making her lick their pussies and arses, fucking her with their whole fists, beating her and using her as a toilet.

Kimmy, the only black girl on the course, was left in a bar full of racist skinhead men. They made her strip and dance on a pool table while they insulted her and threw things at her. She was crying the whole time. Then they gang raped her over and over, fucking her cunt, arse and mouth, sometimes all at the same time. There were about a dozen men and I reckon they took at least three turns each. They hit her and bit her and came all over her face and hair. God did she look a mess afterwards. At the end they called her a dirty nigger whore and threw her outside naked and covered in spunk. God knows how long it was before her tutor brought her back, the video left with him still in the bar drinking and her outside alone and crying.

JayJay’s fear didn’t look much of one. She was in a hotel room with 8 men who just fucked her repeatedly, all wearing condoms. Turns out that wasn’t her fear at all. At the end, all the condoms were emptied into a dog bowl and she was made to kneel there, naked, with all the men watching, and lap up every drop. I don’t know how she avoided puking. She still looks a bit ill this morning. There must have been two pints of cum and she drunk it all. And to cap it off two of the guys pissed into her mouth and made her swallow that as well.

Basically, every one of us had to do something we found horrific. After we had watched it all (I was mortified with everyone seeing me being fucked by doggies), the tutor told us how we may have to face things we don’t like to please our elite clients, and that now we have faced our worst fears, we would be able to handle whatever was required. He also pointed out that every one of us has cum during our field trips, in fact each of our tutors kept score. I don’t think anyone had less than 5 orgasms. Like I said, what a bunch of sluts.

Anyway, lunch calls (although I don’t think JayJay is eating). More later.

Well, time to check out. This afternoon was all about our company benefits. We were all given a special charge card and a directory of shops we can buy our clothes and stuff. Apparently, all the shop owners are in a programme and when we show them our card they will know what we are looking for and will help. And the company buys everything. How cool is that?

We were also given details of the company medical plan. There are clinics all around the world and wherever we are, we get a monthly check up. They also give us injections so we don’t have any babies, apparently we had those when we first arrived for the course too.

We’ve also had some great tips on making ourselves look good for our clients, make-up and hair and everything. Then we had lots of hugs and farewells. And of course we said thank you to our tutors in the best possible way (even JayJay was happy to swallow a bit more spunk in the line of duty). And now we’re off, home to carry on working for the most wonderful legal firm in the world.

Hello diary, it has been quite a while since I wrote. When I commenced recording my thoughts before the company training course, I believed I would write daily for at least a year or two, building my memoirs. My workload has been so frenetic, however, that I simply never seem to find the time. I have tried reading my notes from the course a few times, yet somehow, I never manage to find the time for that either. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve picked up my diary and begun reading only to recall something extremely urgent or important I should be doing instead. I’m sure I will find the opportunity to read it one day soon.

As for work, that is excellent. Yes, some of the men within the company are a little old fashioned, and they use terms of endearment, occasionally put their hands on my bottom or my breasts, and Mr Jenkinson once even slid his hand up my skirt to beyond the top of my stockings. But I know they can’t help that, it’s simply normal acceptable male behaviour. I don’t get upset about it, in fact I find it flattering.

My client portfolio is very healthy, I have a number of routine clients of my own and they are very happy with the professional service I provide. And of course, I am a key member of the elite client team. I know when my services are required for an elite client, I always receive a telephone call from Mr Walters who gives me the standard message. I can’t remember at this moment what the message is but I always know when I hear it that I am to complete the bit of work I am doing, file everything away and go to join the rest of the team in the boardroom. I am incredibly happy working for Green, Hampton, Swales and Walters. I don’t believe I would ever want to work anywhere else. This firm provides opportunities to be the very best lawyer I can and deal with the very best clients. Siobhan Louisa Hamilton, legal adviser to the rich, powerful and famous. I do enjoy how that sounds.

I just got a phone call from Mr Walters as I was about to write in my diary. He said “elite slut Lulu” and rang off. I always know what that means. I need to go to the boardroom, but first I have to change. The elite clients don’t like those stuffy boring suits I wear for ordinary clients. I mean like yeah, okay, at least I never wear anything longer than mid thigh any more. And sure, I’ve stopped wearing silly panties and only ever put sexy stockings on my legs. But these people like a more professional look. After all they aren’t ordinary people. My client list includes rock stars, professional sports people, top business people, even a former leader of a political party. The men like me to dress to excite, and the women usually like me to be even more slutty. What the client wants is all that’s important, and anyway it’s fun.

I think it’s a prime time newsreader today, I know he likes black so I plan on putting the tight leather micro dress on. It barely covers my pussy. Good job I had all that nasty hair removed permanently, it would be so ugly with hair showing below the hem. And the clients so love it feeling so smooth. Bye for now, Lulu has work to do, can’t sit around writing all day.