The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

S.I.R.E.N.

Synopsis: Amanda gets audited by the IRS. Their new computerized interrogation tool makes the greuling process much easier for her.

Author’s note: This is my first story for the EMCSA, and as you can imagine, I’m a little nervous about it. I hope to write several more stories, providing this one is at least minimally well received. I would really appreciate any comments you may have on style, pacing, POV, or anything else that may help me write better. I intend to take your comments seriously, and hopefully improve. (I am aware of the small POV error near the end, but since it’s basically epilouge, I hope you will forgive. It’s all the other glaring errors that I need to hear about!)

Since this is my first story, I’d also like to take this moment to thank all of the authors on the Archive. You have given me many years of enjoyment, and I hope you will enjoy this as well.

Honestly,
Abe

Audit—that’s what the letter had said. Goddam audit.

Amanda Jenkins was only 23, just a few short years into the world of income tax, and already she was being audited. The letter came in June, and told her she had to bring all of her records to the IRS office in the city, to meet with an agent who would help her through the process.

“Why me? What did I do?” She was angry. She had heard about how bad these things could get, and she knew there was no avoiding it. Death and taxes always got you in the end.

The letter mentioned that an Agent Hamilton would be her caseworker in the process, and gave an office address and appointment date.

She spent the next two weeks gathering all her records and making sure everything was in line before her meeting. So, when the day finally arrived, she was ready.

She arrived at the named office early, and asked for Agent Hamilton. “Probably some jerk who wants to schmooze me for his help!” She was certain, but the woman who greeted her seemed very friendly.

“Hello Ms, Jenkins, I’m Jessica Hamilton, your case-worker.” The woman in the business skirt wasn’t exactly beautiful, and Amanda thought she could do well with replacing the awkward plastic-framed glasses, but she seemed nice enough. Still, she was IRS, and that meant she was one of them.

“Look Miss Hamilton, I’m not sure why this happened to me, but I’m certain all my returns were filed correctly.”

The Agent was pleasant with her, she adjusted her thick glasses and smiled at her gently. “I’m sure they were, Ms Jenkins. We’ll probably just need to re-process your return and you can be on your way. If you do end up owing more, we can write you the bill on the spot.”

“Pay more? I think I paid plenty already!"—ouch! She bit her lip “Remember where you are, Amanda!” she thought.

Her anger wasn’t lost on the agent. “Well, Ms Jenkins, that’s just what we’re here to determine.”

“How long will this take?” she asked. This wasn’t going to be fun—of that she was certain.

“Not to worry, Ms Jenkins. If you like, we can use our new digital form tool to re-do the forms, or you could just fill them out here, although that would take considerably longer. Which would you prefer?”

“You can do the forms on a computer?”

“Of course! Would you like to do it that way?”

“Sure!” Hell, she would do anything to get out of here faster.

“All right then, just sign this consent form and we’ll get started down the hall.”

Agent Hamilton led Amanda into an adjacent hallway lined with closed office doors. Each had a plate on the wall with a number on it in standard office-type engraved plastic. It gave Amanda the uncomfortable feeling of a doctor’s exam area, complete with the blinding, sterile fluorescent lights above her head, each setting neatly in a grid of ceiling tiles. Each door had a bar of colored lights over it, also like you would find in a group of doctors exam rooms. They were all lit green now, but there were also red and blue lenses waiting to be lit.

Agent Hamilton led the way. “This way please, Ms Jenkins, it look like we’re all empty right now.”

“What are the lights for?” Amanda asked, already nervous. She hated this, and the awful hospital atmosphere was making it worse. She was trembling slightly. “Calm down Amanda,” she thought to herself, “this is all a misunderstanding. You’re not in trouble. Just get through this and you can go on your merry way.”

“Oh! Those are just to let us know which rooms are empty or if the uh... session is complete. Green means empty, and blue means complete. ”

“What does red mean?”

“Well, that is just in case an agent needs to assist the interviewer. It will come on if you need any help in your forms, automatically.” She smiled a cheery grin and stopped in front of one of the doors. “Don’t worry, it’s easy thanks to our new system!”

Next to the handle was a round sensor and a keypad. Ignoring the pad, Agent Hamilton pulled her keychain from her pocket and waved a small card on it in front of the sensor. With a quick beep, the green light went out and the lock clicked open.

“Ok ready? Just get comfortable at the terminal and I’ll put in your file.”

The first thing Amanda noticed about the room was how dark it was compared to the hallway. Once the door clicked shut behind them, all the eerie brightness was sealed away, leaving her and the Agent in a small cubicle, with very dim yellow lighting and a carpeted floor. This eased Amanda somewhat, and the sudden drop in light began to fade as her pupils comfortably dilated to the new setting. Before her was what looked like a simple desktop PC and large screen monitor sitting on a small study-desk. It reminded her of college, with those privacy walls on each side. She sat down in the office chair and immediately noticed how nice it was. Her boss didn’t even have a big chair like this, and it was certainly a far cry from the back-killer she worked in every day. She reveled in the soft leather for a second, thinking: “this may not be too bad, after all.” She was interrupted in her pleasure by the voice of the other woman.

“Please excuse me for a second, thanks.” Startled, Amanda moved aside, rolling the chair on its oh-so-smooth casters.

Agent Hamilton pressed the space bar on the keyboard and the screen lit up in the dark room. It was just a blank screen with one line of instructions, written in old-style monochrome green;

ENTER AGENT ID PLEASE...

The IRS agent typed quickly and pecked the enter key.

THANK YOU. ENTER PASSWORD PLEASE....

“Ugh! These things!” the woman groaned, and typed in some more characters, once again hitting the enter key.

THANK YOU. INSERT CLIENT DATA DISK PLEASE

The CD drawer on the CPU opened to accept the CDR the Agent was fishing from her briefcase. “All of your tax information is on this disk,” she explained. She placed it on the tray and gave it a slight push and the drawer again disappeared into the box, followed by the whirring of the reader.

“Okay, now just put the headphones on and go through the steps. It’s really easy. First it will need to verify some of your information, then it will begin to process you into our new database.” She smiled again, cheerfully. “Just don’t fall asleep, okay?!?”

“Okay,” Amanda said, sliding the huge taxpayer purchased headphones over her ears, and adjusting the microphone close to her mouth. The phones blocked out almost all sound, so she didn’t even hear the Agent leave the room. She could see the room get brighter as the door opened into the blinding hallway, and dim as it closed again. She was glad not to be there. It was nice and dark in here, and cool. “The IRS spares no expense when it comes to taking our money,” she thought as she noticed the quality of the headset. There were no thin, breakable wires here—just a huge thick cord plugged and locked into the front of the computer. There was non-kink spring all the way along its length. The earphones were huge, but they were light as they cradled her ears. They were cool on her head as she waited for the program to start. The green monochrome screen was still there, now waiting for her to look at it.

SETTING AUDIO LEVELS:

PLEASE SPEAK YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME INTO THE MICROPHONE

Ok, this was going to be easy, she just had to talk. The cursor blinked at her, awaiting her response.

“Amanda Jenkins” she said at the box. The black background came to life all of a sudden, glowing bright green in time with her speaking.

Her headphones answered in a loud irate “beep!” and the message on the screen changed. She jumped in her seat at the sudden loud noise.

*****AUDIO OVERMODULATION ERROR PLEASE SPEAK SOFTLY*****

PLEASE SPEAK YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME INTO THE MICROPHONE

“Dammit,” she thought. “This thing is sensitive!”

She spoke again, in a quiet soft voice:

“Amanda Jenkins.” and waited for it to thank her. The message changed.

AUDIO LEVELS SET....

THANK YOU.....

PLEASE STANDBY TO INPUT VOICE RECOGNITION DATA.......

COMMON RESPONSE PHRASES FOR FORM DATA....

PLEASE REPEAT REPLY PHRASE WORDS IN YOUR NORMAL VOICE........

***YES***

Cool, thought Amanda, it needs to learn my voice first. This is kind of fun.

“Yes”

“BEEEEEP!!!” The sound made her jump again.

*****AUDIO OVERMODULATION ERROR PLEASE SPEAK SOFTLY*****

***YES***

“Fuck!” she cursed.

“BEEEEP!”

*****AUDIO OVERMODULATION ERROR PLEASE SPEAK SOFTLY*****

***YES***

“Damn,” she thought, “this thing is picky.” She fought for control of her anger and said softly:

“yes.”

THANK YOU....

***NO***

“No.”

THANK YOU...

***OCCUPATION***

“Occupation.”

THANK YOU...

***DEPENDENT***

“Dependent.”

THANK YOU...

***TAX***

“Tax.”

THANK YOU...

***FORM***

“Form,” this was getting boring quick. Amanda wondered how long this would take.

THANK YOU...

***SUBMIT***

“Submit.”

“BEEEEP!!!”

*****AUDIO OVERMODULATION ERROR PLEASE SPEAK SOFTLY*****

“Well soooor-ry!” Amanda thought. She quickly responded again more softly.

“Submit.”

THANK YOU....

***SIREN***

“Siren,” Siren? What in the hell was that supposed to mean?

PLEASE COUNT FROM ZERO TO TEN SLOWLY.....

“Zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.”

THANK YOU...

INITIALIZING PROGRAM.....

The screen went blank. “Finally,” she said to herself, situating herself more comfortably into the fine leather of the chair. Her nervousness was somewhat displaced with annoyance, but “fuck,” she thought, “it’s got to be better than filling out forms!”

She expected to see more of the rude green letters interrogating her. She knew that behind all of this fancy exterior, that’s just what this was—an interrogation. The thought brought back her worries. Why had she been audited? What little detail had she screwed up on the return? The horror stories were surfacing from her memory again, and she sighed in nervousness. Would she be cleaned out? Maybe they would put her in jail for some glitch.

No, these guys wouldn’t do that. She had all her forms and records in order, and she hadn’t done anything wrong in the first place. Still, this was the IRS she was dealing with, and she had the feeling that once they had you in their talons, they weren’t going to let go easily.

The blank screen lit up in the upper right corner—a cursor—blinking. She barely heard the hard drive spinning and reading, and then the monitor came to life, along with the headphones. It sounded like the music at the beginning of a video-game, a short fanfare along with a logo animation. She suddenly became aware that this wasn’t going to just be more green letters and beeps. One look at the monitor told her that this thing was very powerful on graphics. The animation of the logo was still in green, but in suburb 3D with lighting and ray effects.

The 3D letters fell down from the top of the screen and bounced to a halt one at a time in the center, making the title:

S.I.R.E.N. Service of Internal REvenue Nexus.

As the glittery music ended she had to admit she was impressed. They were trying to make the interrogation fun for the victim. She wondered what was going to be next.

The screen changed, and a cartoony background appeared. It appeared to be the cabin of a space ship, like something from one of the Star Trek shows, with blinking lights and whirring doors. The sounds were lifelike in the headphones. This was at least interesting. She noticed a cool breeze on her face; the air conditioning must have just cycled on. It was comfortable in the chair, and she was going to just get through this and be on her way. At least it was going to be fun, and she was fairly confident that she had done no wrong in her taxpaying, so this was probably just a formality anyway. She waited for the program to finish loading.

She knew it had finished when the interrogator appeared on the monitor.

“Oh my god!” she thought, ”this is going to do the forms?”

It was the cutest thing she had ever seen! It looked like a little cartoon robot. Actually it was more of an android or maybe even a wind-up dolly. Two big pony tails bounced on the sides of its head, tied in cartoon ribbons. It had huge gray saucers for eyes and a pink dress with an oversized bow in the back. It teetered out from the side of the screen mechanically and turned to face Amanda, giving a cute little curtsey. It had a friendly smile. Amanda relaxed in the chair, grinning at the cute little interrogator. It spoke at her. It spoke in a the cutest little girl voice she had ever heard. She was fascinated.

“Hello!” it said in a high pitched voice and a giggle, “My name is Siren, and I’m here to help you with your tax forms!” The doll gave a wiggle and winked at Amanda, who still didn’t know what to make of this thing. It cocked its head to one side and asked her the first question of many.

“Umm.... Is your name Amanda Jenkins?”

“What?” She was shocked to hear her name spoken by the cute little cartoon. The face on the cartoon changed to a pouty sadness, and a little sad chime played in Amanda’s ears. It spoke to her again, its sad little voice echoing in her headphones.

“Aaawww too bad! That didn’t sound like a ‘yes”. Maybe you should go back and talk to my friend Mr. Green again. Bye Bye!”

“No!” Dammit! Amanda was too late, the screen changed immediately back to the green monochrome and her ears were treated to the unfriendly “BEEEEEP!”

*****AUDIO OVERMODULATION ERROR PLEASE SPEAK SOFTLY*****

PLEASE SPEAK YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME AGAIN

“Oh Shit!” thought Amanda, she was back here again. Her nerves still tense from the nasty tone of the beep, she repeated her name. Thinking she better be more careful when a microphone was so close to her mouth.

“Amanda Jenkins.”

THANK YOU.....

INITIALIZING PROGRAM...

“Thank God that was quick,” she thought as the green S.I.R.E.N. logo dropped into her vision with its warm neon letters. This is the nice green, not that mean Green, she thought as she waited to be taken back onto the space ship. She was relaxing again, the shock of being thrown to “Mr. Green” fading as she took a few deep breaths.

There it was again, curtseying. She was so cute!

“Hello! My name is Siren, and I’m here to help you with your tax forms!”

“Umm....Is your name Amanda Jenkins?” she asked in the sweetest voice.

“Yes.” Amanda answered, confidently.

“Oooh! That sounded like a “yes,” but could you please say it more softly? It hurts my ears when you yell.”

“Yes...:” At least this thing was more friendly than the rude monochrome interface. Its face lit up with a huge smile and a little cheerful chime rang in Amanda’s ears. Amanda also noticed that the robot’s eyes changed from gray to a slightly greener tone of gray when the chime sounded. The thing seemed happier now.

“Oh great! Hi Amanda. I thought that was you! Now, we just have to go through your information and reprocess it into my memory, ok? Just say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ when I ask you a question. Are you ready?”

“Yes.” The eyes changed again, even greener now. Amanda was really amused with this system, she had never seen anything like it. She guessed the eyes were a sort of meter, to keep track of how far along the forms were being processed. They also made the doll seem more alive, each time they changed. It spoke in that little tinny voice again, echoing through the headset. The voice was slightly different too, more penetrating, the EQ levels were self adjusting. “This thing is amazing,” she thought through the sounds.

“Great! Lets begin!

Amanda, is your birthday June the Sixth, 1979?

“Yes”

A chime, a grin and brighter green eyes answered her.

“Great! And is your social security number 242-84-9317?”

She struggled to remember and then said “yes.”

“Great!” the thing giggled. Its eyes were greener now.

“Are you living alone, with no dependents?”

It was almost comical to hear this cute little robot girl ask her tax questions. She smiled and answered softly: “yes.”

It’s voice seemed to be growing, or maybe it was Amanda’s imagination. It was more resonant, and phasing in her earphones.

“Ok! Now, are you living with anybody at all, dependent or not?” it asked.

“No,” she said before she could think: that’s really none of your business.

“Great!” It’s eyes brightened. It seemed even more cheerful than before. Amanda was looking at the eyes of the cartoon. They were completely green now, and almost threatening to glow. She wondered how many more questions there were. It turned out there were quite a few. It continued to verify her income, occupation, tax bracket, and deductions, all in ‘yes’ or ‘no’ form. She had already put all of this down on her tax returns, and knew that the program was just re-verifying it. But why? She hadn’t lied on anything. She kept answering anyway, breathing slow and deep, remembering to speak softly, so softly. So that she wouldn’t hurt Siren’s ears. The eyes were glowing neon green now and she thought she could see something else in them, but she couldn’t make it out. It was relaxing. She continued to bathe in the glow, listening to the deep reverberating sing-song voice of the Siren as it interrogated her. “This is such a nice way to do this,” she remarked to herself, “it’s so easy and not the least bit stressful.” She relaxed back into the soft warm chair and enjoyed the cool breeze on her face.

Eventually, she was partially rocked out of her daze by a new louder musical chime. The little android jumped into the air in celebration. Her eyes were the most beautiful green now, and her smile was genuinely delighted.

“Amanda, we’re done with the first part! Okay?”

“Yes” came Amanda’s sleepy reply.

“You did great! You really did!” Siren curtseyed again. Her eyes were super-green now, and the cute little lashes framed them like the fingers on a Venus fly-trap. “Now we have to process your information before we continue. In the meantime, would you like to take a survey on the experience of the S.I.R.E.N. system?”

Amanda didn’t want to do anything else that involved thinking. She was so comfortable and tired, and relaxed. Her eyes were getting heavy. She didn’t want more questions.

“No. she said, absent-mindedly.

“Ok, if you’re sure!” she said “In that case please wait with my friend Mr. Green while I process your data. I’ll be about ten minutes!”

“No Wait!” Amanda shouted, startled out of her daze by the loud “BEEEEP!” that signaled the return of Mr. Green.

*****AUDIO OVERMODULATION ERROR PLEASE SPEAK SOFTLY*****

It beeped again just as she shut her mouth.

PLEASE WAIT: APPROXIMATE TIME 600 SECONDS

and another

“Beeeep!

PLEASE WAIT: APPROXIMATE TIME 599 SECONDS

“BEEEEP!”

PLEASE WAIT: APPROXIMATE TIME 598 SECONDS

“BEEEEP!”

This was awful. She should have just taken the damn survey. Those green eyes glowed hot in her mind, and she longed to be looking into them again, quietly answering when she was asked. But now:

PLEASE WAIT: APPROXIMATE TIME 597 SECONDS

“BEEEEP!”

She couldn’t bear this. She had to take the headphones off. In pain, she reached for the set, but just then the sweet, sweet chimes of Siren came through her ears. “Hi Amanda, it’s me again! If you decide that you want to take my survey, just say my name!” She giggled sweetly. “You can come and see me again!”

“Siren!” Amanda snapped.

“BEEEEP!”

***** AUDIO OVERMODULATION ERROR PLEASE SPEAK SOFTLY*****

Dammit! she was almost in a panic now, she took a deep breath, relaxed her throat, and said “Siren...”

“BEEEP!” She jumped again.

*****SYNTAX ERROR: PLEASE RE-SUBMIT QUERY*****

“Submit?”

SUBMIT WHICH QUERY? SYNTAX: ***SUBMIT***[QUERY]

“Submit Siren.....” she was at least getting the hang of it.

THANK YOU

INITIALIZING PROGRAM

“Thank God,” she thought, as the green logo appeared, and began to melt away her frustration.

This was better. This was much better. Mr. Green was gone again, and she was back in the comfortable place—back with Siren. She was sooo cute! Her face was big in the screen now; the spaceship scene gone. Nothing but blackness existed behind the cute robotic dolly now. She was grinning. She was so happy.

Amanda was grinning too.

“Oh hi Amanda! I’m just processing your data. In the meantime would you like to take a survey on the experience of the S.I.R.E.N. system?”

“Yes,” she responded without hesitation, and the little doll’s eyes glowed. She was so large now—right up in the front of the screen. Her eyes were glowing, and her smile was sweet, so sweet. Amanda’s eyes were wide now; waiting for her questions, and the chance to see those eyes glow even more.

“Great!” The triumphant fanfare ate its way into Amanda’s ears, reverberating in her head. She didn’t know why, but she felt extremely good about it. She stared at the cartoon doll as the cute little mouth began to speak..

“Ok Amanda, on a scale of zero to ten, how do you rate me for ease of use?”

“Ten,” came her soft reply.

“Thank you!” Another musical chime shook her body, ears down. The green eyes grew intense.

“And how do you rate my friend Mr. Green?”

Are you kidding? How about this?

“Zero.”

“Good!” Good? she began to think just as another chord and the green eyes stopped her thought. She struggled to remember what she had just been thinking, but instead found it easier to just let it go, and wait for another question.

The questions came easier now, and she just kept saying yes, and getting her cheery little shock and flash of green. It felt so good to answer, so nice to just reply when spoken to.

“Do you think I’m cute?”

“yes...”

flash, chime, smile

:“Is my voice nice?”

“yes....”

flash, chime, smile

“Do you like listening to it?”

“yes...”

flash, chime, smile

The smiles were growing bigger each time, and the pulses of light and sound were like a wave in her head, washing away all her thoughts in a nice warm sea of cute, cheery giggles.

“Teehee! You find my voice quite compelling, don’t you?”

“yes....” another wave of pleasure washed over Amanda.

“And you like answering my questions, doooon’t you?”

“yes...” She loved it.

“Do you like looking at my eyes?”

“yes....” Oh yes yes......The wave was intense as she opened her mind wider and stared at the bright green flashing eyes. They were flashing over and over now, pulsing with an new sound, an oscillating tone that seemed to vibrate her whole body with pleasure. She accepted it and she never felt sooo rewarded, it was like strong feedback, and it quickly and gently swept her to a new point of view. The little robot was so real now. She felt she could feel the warmth from the beautiful green eyes.

“Then you better keep looking at them, then, heehee!”

“yesssss...”

“Okay Amanda, now listen to me. Do you notice a strange smell?

“no....”

“That’s okay; now this is important. Do you like the way I make you feel?

“Yes....”

The voice was less cheery now, and more serious, as if to let Amanda know that these questions were important.

“That’s right, and you don’t want me to stop making you feel this way, do you?” Siren’s inflection was changing again—becoming deeper—more forceful. Another series of waves rocked Amanda to remind her of what she would be missing if she answered wrong. The eyes had her in a whole other world now, and they were real, so very real. The sound waves and the glowing were sending waves of pleasure through Amanda’s body and mind as she answered.

“No...” Please don’t stop oh no please!

“You love me, don’t you? Please say you do!”

“Yes...”

“That’s good, baby, Siren loves you too.”

Amanda was glad. Siren loved her too.

“I’m taking you deeper now. Do you smell anything yet?”

She smelled it. And it shocked her with fear. Gas—it was gassing her through the microphone. Her head swam in a dizzy fog. She couldn’t clear it. “Oh SHIT!” she managed to think. They’re drugging me! Amanda struggled to move, but each time she kept getting lost in those eyes, those pretty flashing eyes, and soon she began to forget what she was struggling to do. She knew something was wrong now, but why couldn’t she remember?

“Answer me please, Amanda, or I’ll have to give you to Mr. Green again,” Came the sing-songy taunt. It was the worst of threats, and it threw fear into Amanda.

Oh please no, not that, not now!

“Do you smell something, Amanda? Hmmm?”

If she answered, she would be admitting defeat. It licked at her, sucking at her like a giant vacuum hose on her forehead, sucking at her mind. Panic was threatening to surface. “Just let it go,” she reasoned, “it’s too much to fight. Just let go and the tension will stop. It will stop and you can feel nice again.”

She took a deep breath, smelling the sweet gas in her face, and gave in. It was easier than she ever could have thought. She did it without even thinking, and felt the reward of the relaxing wave sound again. She took another deep breath and centered her attention squarely back on to Siren’s flashing eyes and the beautiful sound filling her head.

She smiled. Sure she smelled something, but it didn’t bother her anymore. She wondered if it ever had.

Her voice was as soft as ever; she didn’t want to offend Siren’s ears—didn’t want to give Siren any reason to abandon her again.

“Yes.....”

“It smells nice, doesn’t it, Amanda?”

“Yes.”

“See it’s not so bad, is it?”

“No,” it wasn’t so bad, after all.

“It feels good doesn’t it?”

“Yes..” she had to admit it did. It felt real good, like so good it was ridiculous. She giggled, because she knew it would feel so much better if she did. It felt like tiny bubbles were bursting in her brain. She was floating in them now.

“That sounds like a little giggle to me, Amanda. We’re coming along nicely. Are you ready to go the rest of the way with me? Oh, please say “yes!”

“Yes...” Anything that would increase this feeling simply had to be done, no matter what the cost.

“Good, now just say “submit.”

“Submit, Amanda; do it for me, please.”

There was no hesitation.

“Submit” Saying it made her feel so warm and happy.

“Submit to who, sweetie?”

“Submit to Siren”

“That’s right, precious, now open wide, and let me show you why they call me Siren.”

Amanda opened wide, almost painfully wide, to let everything in.

The oscillating tone grew louder in her head; a perfect sound. Maybe she had heard it before, in the womb, maybe even before. It was at once so simple, and yet extremely complicated, almost like an infinite number of Mozarts had composed it. It was primal thrumming laced with pure beautiful symetry and logic. She began to zone with it, riding it up and down like a rollercoaster. Each crest drove her high, and then another priceless piece of herself would be so gently washed away as she slid back down. She knew she was being washed, being totally brainwashed, and nothing ever felt so good.

She was not in the room anymore, she was somewhere in those green eyes, trapped between those cute little lashes, with her most intimate areas pulsing in time with the sweet, sweet green flashes strobing at her in time with the sound. Up and down with the Siren. Up and down with that sound—that sound that was burning away all of her remaining instincts and memories of her life. That didn’t matter now, she was taking a sweet ride on this bucking horse, and each peak slammed against her wet mound like a grinding lover.

The room was gone, her body was gone. All that was left were the pulsing green orbs and the Siren tone she was riding. Each time it rose, she attempted to force her way into it further. She wanted the sound to impale her, utterly. And it did.

The force of the Siren began to fuck its way into her now, over and over, like a huge cock-shaft, but wider, much wider, it ripped through her soul, rending her, eating her up like acid. Like hot green mind acid that sizzled as it burned through her entire being and drove her up to the highest point in the universe. She began to orgasm wildly, and she could vividly see herself there, drifting in green light, exploding and being consumed at the same time. The Siren didn’t stop—it just echoed on and on and on, and the bucking climax stretched on into eternity.

The more she took, the more it gave, until it was all she was, and she just drifted away into the blinding green lights. The last thing her soul heard before being swept away like cosmic ash was the cute little voice of the Siren speaking to her.

“Good Girl! Now let me call in Agent Hamilton and we’ll all just have a nice little talk.”

There wasn’t enough of her left to even comprehend the words.

It was that good.

Outside, light on the door turned red. Agent Hamilton gathered her papers, and entered the room.

A while later it turned blue.

“BEEEP!”

*****THANK YOU FOR USING THE S.I.R.E.N. SYSTEM*****

*PLEASE SEE YOUR CONTACT AGENT FOR PROCESS RESULT*

GOOD-BYE_

Amanda Jenkins stretched in her chair, and yawned. She removed her headset and stood up. “Well,” she said to herself, “I guess it was better than filling out forms, but how damn boring!” She really thought she should complain. She had a headache from that awful monochrome monitor, and her crotch and ass were sore. That chair must not have been that great after all.

“They really should upgrade their computers,” she thought, “but then that would waste even more of my hard-earned tax-dollars. But I guess they know best. They always know best.”

She left the room and went back down the sterile hall to meet Agent Hamilton, who was waiting with a printout.

“So, what’s the verdict?”

The IRS agent seemed out of breath. She adjusted her smart business skirt and her glasses, and laid out the printer sheet.

“Umm Ms. Jenkins..... Oh here it is.

Oh I’m sorry Ma’am, but we’ve re-processed your return, and it seems you owe an additional $2643.11” She didn’t have to look so smug about it, Amanda could see she was obviously gloating.

“That’s impossible,” she said, livid. “I have the documents to prove it!”

Agent Hamilton was not sympathetic. “Please understand, Ms. Jenkins; we have the same documentation as you do; it’s been run twice by S.I.R.E.N., and S.I.R.E.N. says you still have to pay. So unless you want your paychecks withheld, you will do what S.I.R.E.N. says.”

With self-satisfied smile, she glared down on Amanda expectantly.

I will do what Siren says....

She couldn’t tell whether or not she said it out loud.

That strange, if somewhat invasive thought somewhat relieved Amanda, and her anger was instantly forgotten—replaced by mere dissapointment. There was no use in arguing. Of course she would have to pay. After all this was the IRS she was dealing with.

“Twenty Six hundred?” Amanda was totally baffled. But S.I.R.E.N. had said so, and S.I.R.E.N. was never wrong. Still, it would kind of ruin her vacation plans for the summer. “Where am I supposed to get that kind of money?”

“Well, Ms Jenkins, you can pay it off in installments. It’s no problem as long as you do it within the next calendar year. I also would advise having your employer take more out of your check from now on, so this doesn’t happen again.”

“Yeah, thanks a lot.”

“I’m sorry, Ms Jenkins, Have a nice day!” She smirked.

Amanda Jenkins threw open the office door and stomped her way up the street, pissed off.

“Man,” she thought, “the IRS really knows how to fuck you.”