The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sis

“I don’t know what you see in her.” Tanya said while my girlfriend Carol was washing the dinner dishes. “Richard, don’t you want a woman with backbone?”

I looked angrily at my sister. I asked her over for dinner, and here she was picking apart my girlfriend. “Relax, sis. Not everyone’s as tight assed as you.”

Though she already sat straight in her chair, she managed to puff up another inch. “I just don’t see why anyone would want someone else to make decisions for them.”

“Well, then. Ask her.”

“I will.”

I could hear the sink emptying and heard Carol getting the living room ready. Trance techno replaced the dinner jazz and I heard a match being struck. The incense. There was a story behind the little pile of scented sticks that sat on the mantle above the old fireplace.

Bill was one of those old students that had been an undergrad for over ten years. He didn’t study much, just took classes, and changed programs every couple of terms. He sold incense and candles in the summer to make his tuition... over the counter, anyway. Under the counter were a few other goodies. It seemed that he’d put in some time in a chemistry lab. I didn’t go in for LSD, like the guy who sent me to Bill, but I was interested in his “special” incense.

“Pheromones,” Bill had muttered, smiling as he pulled out a bag of incense. “Like perfume, you know? Women smell it and boom!”

It wasn’t quite that good, but it did have much stronger effects than any cologne I’d ever tried. With a few experiments of my own, I’d found an excellent use for it.

Carol appeared in the doorway. “I’ve opened the ice wine.”

“Good. Let’s sit in the living room, Sis.”

“Okay.”

Carol was lighting the fire while we sat. It was already set up, so she just had to touch the lighter to it. We listened to it crackle as Carol poured the wine. Tanya blushed as she leaned to pour for her. My girlfriend was wearing a black satin gown and nothing else, so my sister had an unrestricted view of her lovely c’s. I reached over, sliding my hand under the gown, and caressed her already moist pussy gently. Carol gasped with pleasure and Tanya blushed more. I noticed that my sister was still looking out the corner of her eye at the display she was receiving. Carol turned to pour my wine.

We sipped in silence when Carol sat down next to me.

My sister finally spoke. “Why are you so quiet, Carol?” she asked.

Carol shrugged. Her nipples, large and hard, jiggled with the gesture. “I don’t have anything to say.”

“But we talked about abortion, politics, social reform, all kinds of things. Don’t you have opinions?”

She looked at me. “Do I?”

“No.”

“No.” She replied with a smile. The argument was over. I stoked her long auburn hair as reward. She sighed with pleasure.

My sister rolled her eyes in exasperation. “Richard, what’s left to talk about. Didn’t we talk about everything at dinner?”

I chuckled. “We did talk a lot. I don’t think we covered everything, though.” Carol moaned again. She was having trouble keeping her eyes open.

“Is Carol okay? She seems tired.”

“She’s fine. Aren’t you Carol?”

“Yes. Fine.” She moaned.

“But she looks dazed or something.”

“She’s just tired.” I said. “Aren’t you, Carol?”

“Yes... tired.”

I pushed her gently back into the couch. “It’s alright, Carol. Sleep.” And I tapped her firmly in the middle of her forehead. On cue, she went limp. Until I touched her again, she wouldn’t respond to us. I looked at Tanya. She was frowning.

“What was that about?”

“Just a relaxation technique we’ve been working on. Carol’s been under a lot of stress.” I sat back, smiling at my older sister.

Tanya was still frowning, but she sat back in her chair. She crossed her arms against her chest, preventing me from staring at her ill-concealed bust. She was a couple of bra sizes bigger than Carol, I was sure, but I’d only seen her naked once. She was seventeen. I was fourteen. It was just a brief glance as she stepped from the shower. She hid herself very quick. I fantasized about her for years afterwards. And now she was here, twenty seven and as beautiful as ever. I intended to see those breasts again on this tenth anniversary.

The wine and the incense were helping her relax, I could tell. Her arms dropped slowly but surely to her lap. Good. I wanted an unrestricted view of that magnificent chest. It was a pity she wore such shapeless clothes because she exercised fanatically. She said she needed the energy. Well, business was business but did she have to wear suits all the time? Oh well.

“You should learn to relax more, Tanya.” I was saying. “Look at Carol. She used to have trouble letting go of stress. But look at her now.” Carol was still stumped on the couch with a slight smile on her face.

“But she’s so... so...” Tanya frowned.

“Submissive? That’s right. She has no worries in the world because she has times like this when she has nothing to think about. She just relaxes and lets it happen. You don’t have to go as far as Tanya if you don’t want to.”

“It’s almost scary.” My sister stared at Carol’s passive face, her own eyes slightly glassy.

I got up and stepped behind my sisters chair. “Just learn to relax, Tanya. It’s easy.” I put my hands on her shoulders, massaged them gently.

“But...but...” she protested. She didn’t knock my hands away.

“Take a deep breath. Good. Now let it out. Good. Again.” If not for the heavy blouse, I would have had an excellent view. Even so those breasts were magnificent. “Out... good... in... out... that’s it faster. Good. Again. That’s right. Again. Faster. Good.” I kept her going until she was breathing deep and fast, actually hyperventilating.

Her eyes were rolling and her lids fluttered. “Feel all that stress. It’s all built up inside you isn’t it? The pressure. Oh, it must hurt.”

“Hurt...hurts...” she gasped between breaths. Tears swelled and rolled down her cheeks.

“All that control for all these years. Oh it hurts so much.. You just want to let it all go. That’s it let it go.”

Tanya was actually crying now. Her chest heaved with great wracking sobs.

“I can help you. I can take away the pain, Tanya. Would you like that?”

“Yess... oh yes...”

I stepped around in front of her, just out of her reach. “Put all your trust and faith in me and I can help you. It still hurts doesn’t it.”

“Yes... hurts...” Her tears still flowed, but her crying was down to a quiet whimper. “Help me... please... help me...” She looked up at me, eyes tired and unfocussed.

“Come to me and I’ll help you Tanya. Give yourself to me. I can help.” I reached out my hands. “Come to me.”

Unsteadily, she got to her feet. She blinked, unable to focus through her tears. She took one lurching step forward, reaching for my outstretched hands. Another step. When her fingers touched mine, I was ready for the moment of truth. I pulled her sharply forward, almost shouted “Sleep!” as she fell limp against me.

“That’s it. Sleep. Sleep...” I held her close and stroked her hair. She felt so trusting and helpless. The animal part of my brain prodded me to just take her then and there. I ignored it. These things take a little patience.

I started to sway my hips from side to side. She instinctively moved with me. I pushed her gently to her feet, still swaying. My hands were on her full hips now, guiding gently. “Sway with me. Good. Breath deeply. In. Out. Swaying. Yes... Good... Swaying and breathing. You feel like you’re falling. Falling away from all stress and tension.”

Tanya moaned softly under her breath. I watched her swaying, heaving chest, almost entranced myself.

“Faster now. Swaying faster. Breathing faster. In, out... Good... Faster. Faster.” Once again she was hyperventilating, taking massive gulps of air as her body swayed uncontrollably. “On your own now. Good. Good...”

“You no longer control your mind and body, Tanya. I control your every movement and thought. It feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes... Good...” she gasped. “So good...”

“I am your Master now. I’ll take care of you from now on. ”

“Oh... Yes...” she was on the verge of tears again.

I slid one hand behind her head, the other behind her swaying back, and pulled her to me. It was enough to set the tears flowing. “That’s okay. Your mine now. And you’re so happy, aren’t you.”

“Yess... " she sobbed. “Oh, God yes. I’m yours. Oh, thank you.... thank you.”

I lowered her to her knees. “Sit straight, Tanya.” I commanded, and she did.

Carol still rested in trance behind me. I sat next to her and touched her inner thigh gently. “Carol, my slave. Can you hear me?”

“Yes, Master. I can hear you.” She remained slumped over and relaxed.

“Good. Open your eyes and sit straight.”

“Yes Master.” Her eyes slid open and her body pulled itself easily and sensually to a sitting position.

“Kneel in front of Tanya and begin the slave’s oath. Repeat it until I tell you to stop.”

“Yes Master.” Her full hips swayed gracefully as she stepped to my sister and slowly dropped to kneeling. “A slave takes pleasure in obedience...”

I stepped behind Tanya, stroking her hair. Her cheeks were still wet with tears and stained with mascara.

“A slave is always beautiful and sexy for her Master. A slave must always obey. A slave takes pleasure in obedience...” she began again.

“Are you listening to this, Tanya?” I asked.

“Yes.” She squirmed a little. “I’m afraid.” Her voice was high and girlish now. A return to innocence.

“That’s okay, Tanya...” I continued stroking her hair. “Just repeat what Carol is saying and soon you won’t be afraid any more.”

My sister took a shuddering breath and started repeating the “oath” with Carol. When she seemed to be saying it smoothly, I left the room and had a drink in my den. Checked my email. The usual stuff that killed time. It was hard not to think about the pleasures that awaited after my sister’s “conversion” was complete.

When I returned to the living room., two hours had passed. They were both smiling with wide, glassy eyes as they spoke. Their words were in unison and they swayed slightly from side to side, perfectly synchronized. The straps of Carol’s gown had slid from her shoulders, and the constant motion had worked it down until both pert breasts were exposed. I put on fresh incense and sat down. I blinked and shook my head after awhile. I’d been entranced a bit myself with Carol’s swollen, swaying nipples. I laughed quietly. The atmosphere was perfect.

I knelt beside Carol and leaned close to her ear. “Carol, you may stop.” I whispered. Tanya continued on her own without noticing. “Stand.”

Carol rose to her feet, stumbling a little from her numb legs. Her gown fell to the floor. I stayed on my knees and rubbed her pussy with one hand. She quickly became damp and ready. I stood up. “Undress me, slow and sexy.” I commanded quietly in her ear.

“Yes, Master.” she replied quietly. Slowly, my entranced girlfriend turned to face me, ran delicate fingers around the collar of my shirt, and began working on the buttons. Her nipples were pressed against my lower ribs, and she dragged them down as she worked her way down. She continued in this way, removing each item of clothing while keeping those wonderful nipples in contact with me as much as possible, just as I’d trained her. When she was done, she slid up the full length of my body, and stood, brushing her nipples from side to side, awaiting her next order.

I was already hard from her tender touches, and listening to my sister reciting her oath had me on the verge of orgasm already. “On all fours.” I whispered. “Face Tanya. Remain silent while I fuck you.”

Carol nodded demurely and obeyed. I knelt behind her and rubbed my dick against her sodden lips. At this silent command, she reached with one hand and spread her labia wide. I slid inside. My sister swayed before us, oblivious to all. I pumped away for a moment, staring at her open, innocent face, but I wanted to see more. I leaned forward as far as I could. “Carol,” I whispered, “Unbutton Tanya’s blouse. Be gentle.”

I stopped my movement to allow Carol to match Tanya’s swaying as she reached out to follow her instructions. It was slow going, but soon my sister’s tremendous cleavage was exposed. Her bra was as utilitarian as her blouse, but at this moment, all I cared about was the pale flesh, almost bursting from its confinement. I rose to orgasm quickly, watching those swaying globes. Ahh... I could almost taste them...

“Bring a towel.” I whispered, as I withdrew. Carol scampered to obey.

I waited until she came back and commanded her to clean me, then herself. She retreated back a few steps when I didn’t give her immediate instructions. I was watching Tanya intently. Now that I felt more restrained, it was time to see how deep she responded to her “oath”.

“Tanya!” I said, with authority. I put my hands on her shoulders. “Stop!”

She squeaked in surprise and looked at me, blinking. Her eyes seemed to focus for a moment, but were unable to keep it up. Her pupils dilated and she stared through me. She sighed.

“How do you feel, Tanya?”

“Happy.” she giggled. “My legs are asleep.”

“Who am I Tanya?”

“You’re my Master.”

“And what are you?”

“I’m a slave.” She started to sway again. “A slave takes pleasure in obedience. A slave is always beautiful and sexy for her Master. A slave must always obey...”

“Very good, Tanya.” I had to stop her from swaying again. “Sit on the floor and massage your legs.”

She struggled out of her kneeling position and stretched her legs out before her. She rubbed her knees slowly. She yawned. “Sleepy.” Giggled girlishly. She didn’t seem to care that her shirt hung open and in her current position, her breasts hung down for my viewing.

“You can sleep soon, Tanya. Right now, I want you to look at something.”

“Okay.”

Around my neck hung a small crystal pendant. I pulled it off and held it before her eyes. I was into experimental territory now. Maybe it was risky, but I was pretty confident after my success with Carol. “Look at the crystal, Tanya. Can you see it?”

“Yes.” Her gaze fixed on it. The light from the fireplace glittered inside it. “Pretty...”

“Yes, Tanya. It’s very pretty. Whenever you see this crystal, the feelings you have right now will return, and you will recite your oath to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” The crystal rocked back and forth and she rocked with it.

“Good. In a few moments, your going to get back in your chair, button up your shirt, and fall asleep. When you awaken, you’ll feel content and refreshed. You won’t remember any details about this evening, no matter how hard you try, but you won’t worry about it. You enjoyed yourself. That’s all that counts. I will invite you to come back this weekend and you will accept enthusiastically. During the rest of this week, you will find yourself daydreaming about very erotic situations. Enjoy them. Welcome them. Be ready to tell me about them this weekend... Get back in the chair now.”

Tanya yawned and sleepily climbed to the chair. Her eyes were drooping as she buttoned her shirt. I smiled. It was going to be an interesting weekend...

I was a little disappointed when Tanya arrived at my door in a business suit again. It was Friday evening, and I guess her workday had been long and stressful, but she still looked excited to be here.

“Hi, Richard.” she said. “How was your week?”

I took her bag and handed it to Carol. “Not bad. Carol, put Tanya’s stuff away for her, please.”

“Yes Richard.” Carol took the bag to the guest room. She’d put everything in drawers, nice and neat. This weekend, Tanya would have it easy.

“How was your week?” I asked as we sat down in the living room.

She frowned. “Strange.” She shook her head and took off her blazer. This was a first. And her blouse was silk, not heavy cotton.

“Strange?” I prompted.

She sighed and shook her head. “I’ve just been thinking about things I haven’t thought about in years.”

“Like what?”

“Like guys and stuff. It’s... I don’t know... I don’t like talking about it.”

“It’s okay, Tanya. What are brothers for, anyway?”

She relaxed slightly. “Well... it’s about sex.”

“Sex?”

“Well... I really haven’t thought about it much in the past few years... and... well... it just feels weird.”

I laughed, gently. “You’ve just been too wrapped up in your work. Relax. Go with it, you know? Live’s just too short as it is.”

“I know, but it’s hard. I don’t really have much... experience... at that sort of thing.”

“What about Bobby Armstrong? You two date for what...? Four years?”

“Yes, but we never... never...” She sighed again and her shoulders slumped forward slightly. “It was just show mostly.”

So all those rumors...? This was better than I ever could have hoped for. After all these years, my beautiful sister was still a virgin. A plan was coming together...

“I always wondered about you two. When we were kids I used to try and catch you at it.”

“Really.” She lifted her head and actually laughed. “So you were hiding in my closet. And all we did was listen to music! I guess I spoiled my kid brother’s sex education class.”

I returned the laugh. A few years ago, I probably wouldn’t have found that funny, but hey, people change. And thinking of change, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the chain and crystal. Out of her sight, I arranged it in my palm.

“Here, Sis. I have something to show you.” I held out my closed fist.

“What?” She was still laughing a little when I let the crystal drop. “Oh....!” Her eyes fixed on it immediately. “Oh...” she repeated, her voice suddenly higher, slightly girlish. “A slave takes pleasure in obedience. A slave is beautiful and sexy for her Master. A slave must always obey.”

“Very good. Who am I?”

“You are my Master.”

“Very good.”

Carol entered the room and knelt at my feet. She looked up at me with adoring eyes. As always, she was on the verge of trance herself. Fortunately, the crystal was not one of her triggers. On the other hand, maybe it was a good idea that she not be part of the picture for awhile. I reached out and tapped her forehead. She collapsed sideways, cut of from activity in the rest of the room.

My arm was getting tired now. “Tanya, I’m going to count down from twenty. As I count your eyes are going to get heavier and heavier until you can’t keep them open. As they close, you’ll find yourself falling deeper and deeper into my control. It will feel so good. You want me to control you don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. 20....19../..18....” Her eyes slowly closed more and more. I finished counting and put the crystal away. My sister still sat straight in her chair, her lovely breasts straining her blouse. Pity she was wearing that bra though... Hmmm... I didn’t think she was quite deep enough to undress in front of me, so...

“Now Tanya, can you hear me?”

“Yes.” That little girl voice was so sexy.

“What are you wearing underneath your clothes, slave?”

“A bra and panties, Master.”

“Would you take then off for me?”

“N...now? What?” she frowned and looked almost ready to snap out of it.

“Not here, slave. Are you afraid?”

She calmed down. “Yes.”

“Why?”

“I’ve never undressed in front of anyone before.”

“But I’m your Master. And your bra and panties feel so tight. It’s actually hard to breath. They are getting tighter and tighter. Tighter and tighter...”

“Ohhh...” She grimaced in pain.

“You want to take them off, don’t you?”

“Yes?”

“Good. In a moment, I want you to open your eyes. You will feel compelled to go to the washroom and take off those tight underclothes. Return to this position when you are done.... Now.”

Peering through heavy lidded eyes, Tanya stumbled in the direction of the bathroom. I waited patiently until she returned. As instructed, she sat down and her eyes slid tightly closed once again. Her freed breasts sagged only slightly, allowing her large nipples to point at her knees. Mmmm... those nipples... dark and hard from their recent exposure. I sighed and decided to wait. At least until tomorrow.

“That feels much better doesn’t it, Slave Tanya?”

“Yes.” came the girlish response.

“Good. Now do you see how restrictive those underclothes were?”

“Yes. They hurt me.”

“That’s right. Now you can relax even more. Would you like that?”

“Yes.”

“Alright then. Start breathing deeply.... That’s it. Good...” I started the rebirthing pattern again. Several minutes later, I had implanted a series of commands into her defenseless mind. By tomorrow, my lovely sister would be ready to make the ultimate gesture of submission. I sent her off to bed, where she would recite her oath until she could no longer stay awake.

I touched Carol’s shoulder, “Carol, my slave. Just listen...” I proceeded to give her instructions for tomorrow. Then we went to bed and I allowed my slave to demonstrate her love for me. I was content.

I slept fairly late the next day. Carol had already risen, obeying my commands of the following evening as if they were her own thoughts. I checked in on Tanya. Sure enough, she was following her commands as well. Three pairs of panties and three bras—all she had brought for the weekend—were wadded up in the wastebasket beside the bed. After her rebirthing, she would never be able to wear underwear of that sort again. The very thought of it now disgusted her. I was laughing quietly to myself while I checked the garage. Good. The car was gone. Everything was going well, so I sat down and ate the breakfast Carol had left for me.

I heard the car pull into the garage by mid afternoon. Only one door opened and the car left again. So far so good. I turned off the television when I heard Tanya coming into the living room.

“Richard?” she called softly.

“Yes?” I said turning my head toward her.

“How do I look?” she looked down shyly.

“Stunning.” I said. And it was true. She was wearing a very tight halter in emerald green and fire red, and a matching sarong. With her hair loose and her breasts squeezed up in a mountain of cleavage, she really was a vision.

“D...do you like it?”

“Of course, Tanya. You look very sexy.” I smiled. “What’s all this for?”

She sat down on the couch. “Well, Carol and I went shopping this morning. I wanted something different... I don’t know... something sexy. She helped me find this. Anyway, we talked a lot over lunch...” she was nervous, her words rushing out. “I guess I’m just sick of being a virgin.”

Actually, I knew exactly what they’d talked about. I’d arranged it after all. As it was, I just sat back and enjoyed the sight of Tanya nervously squeezing her hands together in her lap. Each movement compressed her breasts even more. A lovely sight...

“...and Carol seems so happy with you. I just... i don’t... I...”

“It’s okay, Tanya. Just take a deep breath... Now relax. I’m listening.”

She smiled meekly. “Okay. Oh god... how do I say this...?” she sighed and resolved herself. “I dreamed last night... I dreamed of... you. It was... I... I was your slave... Like Carol. And it felt so good. I didn’t care about anything except you. Didn’t think about anything, just relaxed and felt good. It was... I mean... could I... I... I’m not...”

“It’s okay, Tanya.” I smiled. “If that’s what you want.”

She looked at my eyes for a moment, and smiled back, lost in my gaze. Then her chin dropped. “Does it hurt?” she whispered.

“Not if you don’t want it to.”

She was silent for a while. She just stared at the floor. “Okay. Let’s do it.” she said suddenly, soft but firm.

“Okay.” I stood up and held out my hands to her. She took them and we stood together at arms length for a long moment. “Let’s go to your room.” I led her there by the hand. She didn’t protest. Standing by her bed, I hugged her. She hugged back almost desperately.

“I...I’m scared.” she whispered.

I smiled. She looked so frail and beautiful. “I’ll undress first.” I said, pulling off my pants. “Is that a good start?”

“Okay.” She didn’t look away. My socks and underwear came next, leaving only my t-shirt. “It’s so big.” she said, staring at my aroused cock.

“Would you like to touch it?”

Very gingerly, her fingers touched my flesh. “It’s so soft.” She wrapped her hand around it. “And hot.”

I wrapped my hand around hers and guided it through long, lazy strokes. With my other hand I touched her chin and turned her eyes up to mine. I smiled and kissed her quickly on the lips. She smiled back, so I kissed her again with more passion. Clumsily, she returned the kiss and melted against me. I let her hand fall from my erection and slipped my arms around her waist. Her breasts felt so nice crushed up against my chest like that. Tanya started to relax a little. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to pull it up. I let go and let it slip over my head. Her eyes traveled down my body, and stopped...

“A slave takes pleasure in obedience. A slave is beautiful and sexy for her Master. A slave must always obey.” She started to lose her balance, so I steadied her.

I spent a few moments deepening her trance, and running my hands over the exposed portions of her flesh. What was left of her fear dissolved as she slid deeper into my control. I started kissing her neck and shoulders. She sighed. My hands wondered around her stomach, flat and tight, then around her flared hips to firm, supple buttocks. She sighed again. My hands drifted lower, coming up again under her skirt. The little nub of her clit seemed to quiver under my touch.

I whispered more words of control in her ear as I continued to rub her moistening pussy. As her arousal increased and she relaxed against me, I guided her ever closer to her new, alternate personality. Her breathing quickened. I could now smell the musk of her arousal. Her body wanted to come, I knew, to enjoy it’s first orgasm, but I wouldn’t allow it. With her mind and body held firmly on the edge of release, I defined her new personality.

“Come now.” I said.

She’d been moaning loudly for several minutes now, and the cry she let out now seemed to shake the walls. I almost came hearing such an uninhibited sound coming from my big sister’s throat. Her body shook and she went completely limp for a moment. I held her weight and squeezed her lovingly.

When the trembling passed over and though her, I stood her up again. She was still moaning and sighing with the after shock. I took the crystal from around my neck and placed it in a drawer.

“My slave, " I was saying, “That was an orgasm. Have you felt anything like that before?”

“I don’t know.”

“That’s right... you can’t remember anything before today. Can you?”

“No.”

“And you don’t need to either. You are my slave now. Aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“In a moment, I am going to awaken you into your new life. Your only thoughts will be of pleasure and obedience. When I pass through your virginity, you will know... deep in your soul... that I own you. Won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Awaken on five.” I counted. My cock was throbbing in anticipation.

Tanya... no make that Slave Tanya opened her eyes. They were still glassy and submissive. Her breasts still heaved from her orgasm, and her musky odor filled the room.

“Slave Tanya. Who do you serve?”

“I serve my Master.”

“And who is your Master?”

“You are my Master.”

“Do you remember anything before today?”

“No.”

“Are you ready to serve me?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. Undress completely.”

Slave Tanya stared at my cock hungrily as she untied the top. It dropped to the floor. The sarong followed. Her pussy glistened.

“Lie on the towel.”

She lay down on the towel I had thoughtfully spread. She was still staring at my cock. I stood at the foot of the bed, and smiled. I climbed on and knelt between her legs.

“Are you ready for me, my lovely slave?”

“Ohhhh yes!” She writhed at the thought.

“Show me... Touch your pussy for me.”

“Yes Master!” She reached down and started rubbing her clit. She pulled her labia apart, and moaned as the rubbed the exposed opening. I noticed that it pulsed slightly. She was ready.

I positioned myself at the opening. “There is no turning back now. You are mine.” I pushed inside.

Slave Tanya screamed. With pleasure. With pain. She became mine as one constant total orgasm ripped through her, washing over her mind, body and soul.

My sister.

My slave.

Mine. Forever.

I came very quickly, but it wasn’t the last time.