The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisterly Love

Chapter 3

I now realised that I hated Brian – that he had destroyed my life and killed my mother. Most of all he had taken me away from my beautiful sister.

But … I remained confused. I remembered good times, acts of kindness didn’t I?

But of course I realised that these were mostly planted memories or, as Julie pointed out, attempts to lull me into a false sense of security or show of in front of others.

“I was a miracle that you broke your programming long enough to come and find me when I contacted you” Julie said.

“but what …” I started as Julie put her finger on my lips.

“Enough now” she said “you only need to remember that you hate Brian”

Over the next few weeks periods of blissful lovemaking were interspersed with periods being helped to remember my time with Brian, which fed my increasing resolve to ensure that he never troubled any woman ever again.

I truly wanted to see him dead. Julie, as always steadfast by my side, supported me in this but suggested that there might be more fitting ways to pay Brian back than killing him. She said she was sure that something would occur to me.

That night we watched a uplifting drama about a new girl at an all girls boarding school. It was very sad to begin with. The lead girl had lost her lover in a car accident but couldn’t tell anyone because no one would have understood she was a lesbian. This resulted in increasing mental health problems which her parents had problems dealing with. Though she passed her exams an incident with a knife was the final straw. She was packed off to do her final years of pre-university education at a boarding school.

The girl, whose name was Mary like me, was initially picked on but strangely she felt more able to cope with the taunting and the name calling than she had in her own school. The film showed Mary slowly realising that she was accompanied by the ghost of her dead lover who awoke in Mary the power to release the true lesbian nature that is within all women.

In a particularly beautiful scene one of Mary’s class mates who had been the leader of the gang ridiculing Mary crawled into her bed and laying her head on Mary’s breast cried for Mary to forgive her. Mary kissed away the tears and there followed a tender lovemaking session that had me crying on Julie’s shoulder.

But almost as soon as Mary’s dorm had finally found one another – an evil teacher joined the school bent on enslaving the pupils to him – forcing them to pervert their true natures and to love men, with a view to exploiting them as willing sex slaves.

At the climax of the film Mary was being held down by two of the evil teacher’s slaves as he attempted to brainwash Mary in the same way.

With the help of her ghost friend Mary turned the tables on him by directing the mind control back to it’s source thus making the teacher Mary’s slave. After having used his hypnotic skills to allow all the school’s residents to embrace their true lesbian natures the film ended with the teacher going for a sex change.

“that’s it” I cried “we’ll make Brian the bastard our slave”.

Then I stopped, a terrible thought had come over me, Brian was also a teacher – had he also perverted the six-formers he taught. I resolved that they must also be saved, like my sister had saved me and Brian was going to help us do it.

Julie applauded my plan but cautioned that the techniques used to brainwash Brian would also remove his hypnotic power – we would have to retrain him as well.

Luckily Julie was an accomplished hypnotist and had the equipment and chemicals we needed. Over the next few days - when weren’t making love – I intensively studied the techniques I would need to put Brian under my control.

Then came the day I was dreading.

Both Julie and I knew the real me could not get close to Brian and he would see through an act immediately. I had to believe that I loved Brian – at least on the surface.

Julie created a mock personality to cover mine – one which Brian would recognise as the “me” he knew. This time, however, I would be in the driving seat and things would be very different … oh yes.

Once I was fully conversant with techniques of mind control and hypnosis my sister helped me don the cover personality like a close fitting dress. I felt strange to be within the shell of this perverted creature that had once been me. At least this time the real me was in overall control.

Julie and I appeared at the door of our 3rd floor flat just before evening fully broke and I let myself in with my key.

“Brian?”, said pseudo-me weakly

He rushed out into the hallway.

“my god” said Brian “Mary, where have been, I felt worried sick”

He stopped and saw Julie over my shoulder.

“You” he said, “I might of known you would have something to do with this. You should have left her to rot in whatever hole she had gotten herself into”

“it wasn’t Julie” I started but pseudo-me broke down into sobs.

Brian came over to “”comfort” me.

Pseudo-me held out her arms but real-me screamed and pushed him away I couldn’t have him near me. I had to think of how I could explain how his “little Mary” could reject him.

Turning on the tears (something pseudo-me could do easily – how I hated her) I fabricated a story of how I had been kidnapped by a gang of rapists and escaped with the help of Julie.

“Don’t worry, little Mary” he said “I understand.”

“As for you” he said turning to my sister “I suppose I have to thank you for helping her get out … no wait a minute no I don’t – I suspect it was because of you and you stinking lesbo friends that she was terrorised to begin with … I think you should go now, don’t you?”.

“I know when I’m not wanted” said Julie “if you want me just call, if you know what I mean”. Out of sight of Brian, who had turned to go back into the lounge, she showed me she still had my front door keys”.

“Right” said Brian “I’ll ring the police”

“no” I said “get us a drink first, please”

“Brian poured us both a large brandy” and went into the hall to ring the police.

I sneaked out the canister that I had been keeping in my pocket and added a liberal quantity to his drink.

Now we will see you sexist shit, I thought, now we will see.