The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisterly Love

Chapter 4

I sat on the old sofa next to but, thankfully, not touching Brian. The loathsome “little Mary” pseudo personality was still sobbing and simpering to Brian the bastard. “I love you” it was saying “I was so scared … I’m so glad to be back …”.

Brian had knocked back the brandy as I had suspected he would and the drug was clearly beginning to effect him but this did not stop him lunging drunkenly towards me and putting my arm around me shoulder.

This time I was taken unawares and the “little Mary” personality had taken control before I could pull away. I felt “me” pull Brian on top of myself and “my” body responding to his touch.

Inside the “little Mary” shell I was certainly responding – I wanted to be sick. I couldn’t stand this a moment longer. I broke through and yelled to Julie who rushed in within seconds.

“Trojan no more” she said - this was the trigger to finally dispose of the Little Mary personality which finally dissipated like morning mist.

I threw Brian off and sought refuge in the arms of Julie.

“I don’t understand” Brian whimpered “Mary … my Little Mary … what’s going on”

“no more ‘little Mary’, you piece of filth” I said.

“but Mary” he said “what are you doing with Julie, you hate her, … and why are you touching her like that …”. His voice faded away as he watched me worshiping the body of my sister with my hands.

“oh my god” he said “what have you done to her”

“I’ve set her free from your clutches, you little shit” said Julie “and as much as I want to finish the job and get rid of you for good, we have other plans for you”

“what have I done … what plans … what the fuck are you playing at” he was beginning to be worried.

He stood up with some difficulty … why were his eyes blurry … everything was confused – it would be easier to let someone else take control … he felt so sleepy.

The drug was clearly now beginning to do it’s job but he made one last attempt to assert himself, “I don’t know what sick game you’re playing but the police will be here soon and …”

What had he been saying – it was so hard to concentrate

“Mary” said my sister turning to me with a smile “Brian has just let us know that we will be having guests … Police work is such thirsty work … put on a pot of that tea we brought with us and perhaps a bit of special milk”

I turned to go and Julie looked down at Brian who was slumped to the floor with a vacant expression on his face … well more vacant than normal.

Julie took off her necklace and dangled before his face letting it sway from side to side as she talked.

“You are finding it hard to concentrate aren’t you …

I can help you …

focus on the jewel and I will help you to concentrate …

It is relaxing as it swings ….

left to right …

left to … right …

as you concentrate you relax …

it feels good to relax …

to let go control …

as you relax further you will obey my voice …

You trust me …”

“I trust you” said Brian as if far away

“Brian what do you think of Julie Mary’s sister” said Julie between swings of the necklace

“Julie is a lesbo bitch” said Brian distantly “she tried to split up Mary and me”.

“No” said Julie still swinging the jewel in front of Brian’s eyes “look into the jewel and remember … Julie and Mary were meant to be together … You perverted Mary away from her… you hypnotised Mary to love you to suit your corrupt fantasy”

“No … Julie tried to take her away” Brian was beginning to sound less certain “… I don’t know … I’m confused ... help me…”

“Of course I’ll help you – you trust me don’t you” said Julie

Brian nodded

“Look deeply into the crystal” said Julie “and I will help you”

As I turned towards the kitchen I saw the green light of the crystal reflected in Brian’s eyes and a contented smile creep across his face.

“let me help you remember what happened…” I continued to hear Julie talking as I went into the kitchen then the sound of the kettle drowned out the low soft voice from the living room.

When I returned with the tea and milk on a tray Brian was on his knees begging forgiveness and sobbing that he was a worthless pervert.

“I think that Brian has seen the error of his ways” smiled Julie “he accepts that our love is the only true love, don’t you Brian”

Brian nodded

As I put the tray down Julie caressed my thighs from behind sending a shiver of pure delight throughout my body. I turned and kissed my love. But then the doorbell rang.

“the police” I whispered, suddenly scared.

Julie saw my fear and sought to calm me

Look into the jewel she said “you are strong, you are your own woman, you can cope”.

And I realised that I was strong, I could cope with anything. I strode to answer the door.

Two policewomen stood outside.

“Good morning madam, my name is Gill Llewellyn and this is PC Sarah Simms” said the senior one (a sergeant?) “Are you Mary Boyce”?

“Yes, that’s me” I said “I think you may have a wasted journey, but come in and have some tea”