The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisterly Love

Chapter 5

Brian was slumped in a chair in the corner, snoring.

“I’m sorry that my good for nothing ex-husband got you out here on one of his fantasies” I said pouring the two police officer a cup of tea each “I think he’s gone to far this time though … pretending I’d gone missing was one thing but … this is too much”

“I will need an explanation … from him I’m afraid …” said Sergeant Llewellyn, sipping her tea.

“Of course” I said “but it can take him a while to come too when he is like this, best make yourselves comfortable”

At this the police officers relaxed back into the armchairs.

“Do you have any other calls today” I said to the senior police woman … what was her name again, that’s right I thought … Gill.

“well … only paper work” said Gill

I walked over to her with the tea pot and the milk, “drink up and have another cup, Gill” I said “you do look thirsty”.

Gill did so without thinking … strange she thought I wasn’t thirsty before but she did feel a bit parched now … must be the central heating.

“and you too Sarah, drink up” I said smiling at the blond haired WPC sitting next to Gill.

“you’re going to be a while here aren’t you, Gill … you can ring in … let them know you won’t be back in” I said turning back to Gill

“Yes … if you don’t mind” she said

… I gave her a not at all, carry on, gesture.

“This is 1293, WPC Simms and I will be going off duty after this call … we’ll finish the paper work off tomorrow” she said into her radio.

I sat down next to Gill on the sofa.

“It will be nice to have a little chat, won’t it” I said smiling.

Gina returned my smile but then looked perplexed … “shouldn’t I be interviewing you ex for wasting police time” she said uncertainly.

“plenty of time for that later” I said “just enjoy relaxing for a while”.

Gill’s smile returned and she sank deeper into the sofa. I could love this woman I thought.

Could you excuse us both for a moment said Julie taking my arm. The policewomen nodded beatific smiles on their relaxed faces.

“This is a perfect opportunity to put our plan into practice” said Julie to me in the hallway “I couldn’t have hoped for a sergeant”.

“isn’t she beautiful” I said

“more beautiful than me” Said my sister sharply

“no … of course not” I said but I hesitated a fraction

my sister was angry … I had upset my wonderful sister, how could I have loved anyone else when I had her exquisite splendour to gaze at .. I started to cry “ I’m sorry” I said “I’m sorry , how could I … no one else …

My sister Julie had sat down next to Gill’s colleague, Sarah and was talking to her in her beautiful soothing voice.

“ … so” Julie was saying “you spend at lot of time seconded to the vice squad … that must be interesting … perhaps you could look at this jewel for me … if you look into it’s centre you’ll see how unusual it is”.

I turned my attention back to Gill trying to remember Julie’s instructions. Gill was looking up at me with a faraway expression and a blissful smile on her face. She had removed her hat and undone the top 3 buttons on her uniform.

I realised for the first time that how beautiful she was – her deep soulful brown eyes and silky chocolate completion was framed by long black hair that fell in rivulets about her shoulders.

I could be lost in love for this woman I thought again.

… no I have a job to do

… My job was to enslave Julie so she would do our bidding.

… there would be time for her tongue to lovingly caress my pussy later.

… I shook myself …

pull yourself together Mary I thought.

“are you happy Gill” I said

“ … mmm” was the contented response

“Did you enjoy the tea” I said

“oh yes” she said looking up at me still smiling “thank you … it was the best I’ve ever tasted”

“It was the special milk, you know” I said “would you like to try some on it’s own”

Gill nodded enthusiastically and I poured some into a saucer holding it up to her mouth.

She lapped it up like a cat as I stroked her shoulder.

“you’re tense” I said “come into the bedroom and I’ll help you unwind”

A variety of emotions played themselves out another across Gill’s face.

She felt reluctance but could not remember why and this worried her … She did want to relax ; but wasn’t she supposed to be doing something …

“you can trust me” I said “you’re off duty … you don’t need to worry about anything … and you do need to relax don’t you”

“yes … I need to relax”

Gill accepted my hand and I led her to the bedroom.

Gill let me remove her uniform and I massaged her shoulders and back while I played the DVD I had set up earlier. On the screen women were contentedly enjoying one another’s bodies – the way women should when not corrupted by men.

Gill was watching contentedly and continuing to sip the milk which I had given to her in a tumbler.

“Gill …” I said “if your relaxing you should take off your uniform and lay back shouldn’t you … you want to don’t you …” “yes …” she said and started undoing her skirt.

As I helped her with her buttons, I said “you do love this don’t you”

“yes …” she said again smiling up at me.

She really was so beautiful her black eyelashes were long for a police-woman and I ideally wondered if the police has regulation eyebrow lengths. I smiled back partly at the idea of police sergeants with rulers measuring eyebrows and partly because her smile was infectious.

I found myself bending down to kiss her.

I stopped myself

… duty first and pleasure later – I had a mission to perform for my sister.

“Gill, I said listen to my voice … you like the sound of my voice don’t you …”

“Mary, I like the sound of you voice” she echoed.

“You trust me don’t you” I said

“Yes, I trust you, Mary …” – she sounded earnest

“you will do anything I say won’t you? …” I said

“Yes … I don’t know … probably …” she stammered uncertainly

I opened my mouth to reinforce the command but I couldn’t do it,.

Instead I told her to relax and watch the DVD, which she contentedly did as I exited the room in a state of confusion.