The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisters

Catagories: mc, ma, md, mf

Part I—Conquering my wife’s sister Marcy

Being a fan of hypnosis, I was always itching to try it out, but never could quite overcome my fear that the ‘person’ I was trying it out on, would realize what was going on. That ‘person’ was always my sister-in-law, Marcy.

Marcy was my wife’s younger sister by two years and looked a lot like my wife. In fact people always confused the two. Marcy was an attractive, brunette with a great ass and pert little breasts. She spends a couple of days a week in the gym and it shows. She was always a big flirt and now that she was recently divorced, she was even worse.

She always dressed well and wore sexy underwear. I know this because she always made sure to give me a glance now and then, but would always make it accidental. She had a penchant for sexy lingerie, usually lacy and very small. I know this as I perused her underwear drawer while working in her house one time, but that’s another story.

Now you have to realize that my wife and Marcy shared the same common problem. They could never stay awake while riding in the car. I always treated this with amusement, but then a plan was starting to form. I wondered if I could get away with hypnotizing Marcy while she slept in the car. Having read all the books and stories I could fine, I figured it was about time to find out if I could do this or not.

I convinced Marcy to have dinner at the house one evening during her many phone calls to my wife. It would just be the three of us. Flirty as always, Marcy was making jokes about desert with her and my wife double teaming me.

Sure enough Friday night rolled around and Marcy shows up at the door after work. As usual, she was wearing a flowered print dress with a low cut neckline, a string of pearls and high-heeled shoes. No stockings as her tan legs looked good without any enhancement.

Dinner was great as usual and I made sure the wine flowed freely. I didn’t drink any, given that I was taking cold medication. As good as an excuse as I could come up with. When Marcy and my wife get together, they sometimes get into this chick thing and just plain leave me out of the conversation. Well, they were going full throttle with clean up of the dinner mess, when I took my leave to take the trash out. Of course, I quickly dumped the trash and removed the coil wire from the motor of her car so that it wouldn’t start. I guess I was committed now, but so far no risk.

I went back inside and sat down to watch some television. Sure enough, the sounds from the kitchen were starting to diminish and Marcy was saying her goodbyes. Being the gentleman that I am, I walked her to the car, while my wife watched from the door. Of course the only reason I open the car door for her is to get a nice look at those tan legs. And as usual, Marcy complied. I even caught a glimpse of bare thigh as she hiked the dress up out of the way to get in. Marcy continued to blabber on about something, while looking me straight in the eyes. I know she knew what she was doing.

I started walking back to the house, as I heard sounds of the car starter grinding. I turned around with my heart in my throat and asked if there was anything I could do. Marcy was beside herself as she had an appointment early tomorrow morning with the divorce attorney that she couldn’t miss. Of course it was the least I could do, but to offer to take her home. My wife immediately concurred, as I had not been drinking and so phase two of the plan was now in effect, still no risk.

I opened the door to my Chevy for Marcy and she quickly got in the car. I guess she was too aggravated to flash me. We started out for her apartment, which is about a 40-minute drive. With the sun setting it was now slightly cool, so I turned on the car heater and some soft jazz on the radio. Marcy and I made small talk as you usually do when riding with someone until the road seems to claim all thoughts and you lapse into silence. Thus we had been riding along for about ten minutes with the car comfortably warm, the music having been turned off five minutes ago when the news came on, and nothing but the bump-bump-bump of the joints in the roadway.

It was then that I noticed Marcy nodding off. Having memorized a litany of hypnosis ‘slang’, I continued to pound her subconscious with relaxation techniques until she appeared to be deeply under. I could barely concentrate on the road or the increasing pressure in my pants. I had to adjust myself a couple of times to get comfortable with my growing erection.

Now the moment of truth. I had dreamed of this moment for months on end, but could I actually go through with it? Of course! But I had to make sure that she was under my control. I figured the best way to do that was to try the old temperature thing first. That way if she somehow came out of the hypnosis, I could possibly get away with playing innocent. So here goes......

“Marcy, it is getting extremely warm in the car. You feel very hot and uncomfortable.", I said.

I waited for a second to notice that Marcy had started to squirm somewhat in her seat. She sort of rolled her head back and forth a little and began to fan herself with her hands. She picked at her dress as if she was sweating and trying to get the cloth away from her hot skin. I was literally bursting at this point, but managed to contain myself.

“Marcy, you are still warm and nothing you do seems to make it any better. I will give you my hand and you will treat it as a cold wash cloth and everything you touch with it will suddenly be cooler”. As I finished saying this, I laid my hand on top of her arm. Actually this worked better than I ever imagined. With a sigh, she picked up my hand off her arm and held it to her head. She moped her brow with her one hand holding mine and then began to unfasten the first few buttons on the front of her dress.

It was at this point that I pulled up at her apartment. Thankfully, she lives in a rather secluded part of town and at this hour no one was about.

After unbuttoning the first three buttons of her dress, I could make out an emerald green bra and camisole. She immediately pressed my hand to her pert breasts and it was all I could do to keep from grasping them.

Now I knew that I had her.

“Marcy, it would feel so much better if you pressed the cold wash cloth directly on your breasts. You would feel so much cooler” Without hesitation, Marcy pulled the dress down off her shoulders and then shrugged off the straps of the bra and camisole and pulled them down. Now for the first time, I got a good look at her breasts other than a peek through one of her blouses when she went she went braless years ago. Oh man, they were perfect. Not too big , with large areolas, and stiffening nipples in the cold night air. My mouth was watering.

Immediately she pressed my hand to her breasts and began to ‘wash’ them with my hand. They felt great, even though it was only the back of my hand. It was then that I got another idea.

“Marcy if you look at my other hand you will notice that I have a special ice cream pop in it. In fact, what makes it so special is that the more you lick it and suck on it, the cooler it makes you feel. In fact when you get down to the creamy center, you will want to swallow all of it as it will finally bring you some relief from this repressive heat.” While I was saying this, I was frantically trying to get my stiff pole out of my jeans one handed. Once I was free and exposed in all my glory, Marcy fell on it and sucked the entire length of my dick into her mouth. She was desparate to get cool and I continued to make her yearn for the coolness. Meanwhile she licked and sucked with gusto. I find this amusing, as my ex-brother-in-law lamented once that he could never get her to put his dick in her mouth.

Oh man, she was going to town. I was reaching around her and fondling her right breast as she bopped up and down oblivious to what my hand was doing. After only a couple of minutes of her oral administration I was fast approaching an orgasm. I could feel my balls tightening and I told her that she was getting closer to that special center that she craved so much.

With her renewed enthusiasm I exploded into her mouth. I let out a little groan or two as she made sure not so spill a drop. Oh she was marvelous. She continued to lick and suck me clean, making sure to get every drop. I just sat there in stunned silence, waiting for the shit to hit the fan now that I had blown my wad into her mouth. Instead she sat back up, wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, and remarked that she sure was glad that hot spell was over and that now she could go back to sleep. While saying this she pulled up her bra and camisole and re-buttoned her dress front. Then she immediately went back to sleep.

I was in shock. Could it be that easy? To think that I doubted all this hypnosis stuff. Wow. After putting my shrinking dick back in its proper place, I decided that I needed to embed a trigger in Marcy. This was just too good an opportunity to pass up. Things had gone much better than I had hoped. I proceeded to tell Marcy that whenever she heard me say the word ‘panties’ she would immediately lapse back into this state.

Now that I had implanted the trigger, I decided to test it out. I told her that when I counted to three she would wake up as if nothing had occurred other than a nice relaxing trip in the car home, just like always. “one, two, three”, I said. On the word ‘three’, Marcy woke up and blinked her eyes.

She looked around a little dazed and said. “Oh my, I must have dozed off there”. I said, “yeah, you did. How do you feel?". “OK”, Marcy said, “just sleepy”. “Panties”, I said. With that Marcy uttered a little whimper and immediately slumped back into the sleep mode, deep in hypnosis. Oh man, this is great!

I decided that now there was no way, she would figure this out. Sitting there looking at her sleeping, I was beginning to get hard again. I reached over and cupped her breasts through her dress. Marcy, barely stirred. Now, I was curious to see what she was wearing underneath that dress. I reached down and touched her shin, just below her knee. I slowly dragged my hand up her leg, bringing the hem of her dress up with it. Her leg felt so smooth, she must shave them every day. By now, I had reached mid thigh and noticed that what I had first thought to be a camisole was instead a full slip and it was all bunched up in her lap. I couldn’t bring myself to look anymore and just closed my eyes and continued to feel up her leg. I let my hand wander up to her junction and I could feel the heat emanating from her. I had had this dream so often, I could barely contain myself with the reality. I slipped my finger under the leg of her panties and traced her slit with my finger, searching for her opening. To my surprise she was somewhat wet which gave me the urge to finger fuck her for a minute or two. She seemed extraordinarily tight which again confirmed my ex-brother-in-law’s views that she wasn’t putting out for anybody for the last couple of years.

Now with another raging hard on upon me, I decided that a parked car in front of her apartment was not the best place to be possibly. At least for an extended period of time. I quickly rearranged her clothes. I then told her that she would wake up as before and that on her way out of the car, she would stumble and fall. With that, she would allow me to escort her in. At the door she would kiss me goodnight, not the usual peck on the cheek, but full on the lips and then go into the apartment. She would leave the front door open. I would then come into the apartment, but she would not see or hear me. She would get ready for bed as she usually does. When she went to bed, she would fantasize about me and masturbate until she came. I figured this would be a good show as I always wanted to play the part of a voyeur in her apartment. I don’t know why, it was just the way she affected me.

I counted “one, two, three”. On three she again blinked her eyes and said, “Oh my I must have dozed off”. I said, “yep, you sure did”. We started to get out of the car. I hurried around to get to her door and open it for her. When I got there, she obviously had timed it so that she was swinging her leg out as I opened the door. Again, I saw a flash of creamy white thigh, just above her knee. Marcy looked me in the eyes and gave me that flirtatious smile that said, “I know your looking, and I allowed you to look, just a little”. Little did she know, I had already looked at a lot more.

As she closed the door and turned to go up the sidewalk, she tripped and stumbled. Being ready for it, I easily caught her. “Well, I see that we might have had a little too much wine, so I’ll just walk you to the door”. Marcy smiled and said “ok”.

I grasped her elbow and walked her to the door. When we reached the porch, she bent down and got the key out from under the flower pot. (hey, how do you think I got access to her underwear drawer?). Once the door was open, she turned to thank me for brining her home. Then almost without thinking, she tiptoed up to me and kissed me on the lips. Marcy sort of pulled back in surprise, stared at me for the briefest of seconds and then just went inside and closed the front door.

Now, Im standing here thinking, OK, lets see if this still works. I reached for the door knob and slowly turned it. Yep, it was open just as I had instructed her. I quickly stepped inside and closed and locked the front door. I could hear sounds coming from the back bedroom, so I made my way there.

I peeked in the doorway and saw Marcy in front of the mirror with her back towards me, taking off her ear rings and jewelry. I quickly stepped inside the bedroom. I figure if she turns towards me, I’ll make some excuse that I have to call my wife to let her know that we got there safely. I waited in quiet trepidation for the moment when she turned her back.

She finished taking off her jewelry and turned around headed for her closet. I know that I was in her line of sight, but she never even flinched. She just kicked off her shoes and started to unbutton the front of her dress. I watched in rapt attention as she undid half the buttons and then let the dress fall to the floor. She quickly stepped out of it and picked it up and placed it on a hangar in the closet.

I was right it was a full slip and she sure looked appetizing. I quickly made my way over to the corner of her bedroom and sat on the chair that was there.

Marcy grabbed the bottom of the slip and pulled it over her head. As she pulled her head through the slip, she shook her hair loose to fall on her shoulders and tossed the slip into a dirty clothes hamper by the wall. She looked at herself in the full-length closet mirror, as did I. She stood there in a lacy emerald green bra and matching panties that where lacy and high cut on her legs. She reached up and undid the fastener on her bra between her breasts and let the bra fall to the floor. She then gave each of her nipples a pinch as she sort of stared off into space. I was thinking that maybe at this point, she was beginning to think of me. She bent down and retrieved the bra and quickly sent it after the slip to the hamper.

When she bent over, she gave me the greatest view ever of her perfect ass. I have wanted to ream her from behind since day one and with the view I was presented, I knew that my time was near. After another brief glance in the full length mirror, she made her way to the bathroom just off the bedroom. Thankfully she closed the door and started a shower running. I have a lot of perverted views and erotic fantasies, but a woman in bathrooms is not one of them.

I was surprised by the bathroom door opening shortly after the shower was turned off. Marcy came stepping out wrapped in a towel and headed for the bed. Her hair was slicked back and I could tell that she was nude underneath that towel. She sat down on the edge of the bed and then slowly laid down with the towel still wrapped around her. She had a dreamy faraway look in her eyes. Her hands slowly undid the top of the towel and she began to massage her breasts and moan.

Ah, I though, she must have been thinking about me in the shower! My attention was drawn back to the bed, where Marcy had partially uncovered her self from the towel and was using her right hand to massage her womanhood. Suddenly my ears pricked up, when I heard her say, “Oh baby, touch me right there......yeah.....that’s the way......oooohhhhh”. It didn’t take me long to figure out she was talking to me in her fantasy. I watched in fascination as Marcy inserted one finger and then quickly another as she worked furiously in and out. All the while moaning and calling my name.

It was all I could do to keep from jumping her right there. I continued to watch her until I could stand it no more. Watching her writhing there and me with my pants around my ankles furiously pumping my dick, I figure now is the time. “Panties”, I said. Marcy immediately quite all action and just lay there. Her hair was plastered to her head, her left hand was on her breast and her right hand had two fingers buried in her pussy. I quickly took off all my clothes and then lay down next to her on the bed. While stroking my dick, I whispered in her ear that when I counted to three, her dream would be so real that it would seem like I’m actually there.

“One, two, three”, I counted. On three, Marcy immediately resumed her actions. Only this time, she looked at me and said, “Please, take me! Now!". I grasped her leg and rolled her over on the bed. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up to a kneeling position. All the while, I was doing this, Marcy continued to moan and play with herself. Once I had her in position, I placed my dick at her slick opening and lunged forward. I only succeeded in getting two of my seven inches in her pussy, which was already slick from her ministrations. She groaned with anticipation. She was really tight. Marcy continued to moan and wiggle her ass against me. Without further invitation, I savagely thrust my stiff cock into her. She let out a muffled scream into the pillow, but continued to push back against me. I pumped like a madman, cause if felt great and was everything I dreamed it would be. While hammering her pussy, I could feel the urge to shoot coming soon. Marcy, was breathing in quick little gasps and was quickly becoming incoherent. As I lunged forward one last time, I remember my dick exploding with hot cum inside her. At that same instant, Marcy orgasmed for probably the first time in three or four years. It was a good thing that her face was in the pillow or I’m sure the neighbors would hear. We both collapsed on the bed.

I laid there for awhile slowly gathering my senses. I glanced at the clock and realized, I needed to start for home before I was missed. As I got up, Marcy rolled over and she still had that faraway look in her eyes. It was then that I realized that she was still under the spell of the dream. It was then that my next idea was forming.

Marcy and my wife grew up very close. In fact, I often wondered if they had ever done any experimenting between them. I never had the courage to ask my wife, but now.....

“Marcy, have you ever had sex with your sister?". “Nooooooo....", she replied.

“Marcy, have you ever fantasized about sex with your sister?". “yeesssss......", she replied.

“When was that, Marcy?”

“We used to sleep in bunk beds and I remember waking up late one night. I couldn’t figure out what had wakened me, until I heard a small moan from the top bunk. It was then that I felt the bed moving back and forth. I was 14 years old and my sister was in the top bunk masturbating. It was then that I wondered what it would be like to do it for her. For months after that, I would always think of that moment when I touched myself and brought myself to my first orgasm.”

Ah. It appears my next fantasy is about to be fulfilled. You see for as long as I had dreamed of mounting that incredible ass of Marcy’s, I had also fantasized about the two of them together. Expecially after Marcy was always hinting around at it. So I guess there was some truth to the matter.

“Marcy, when you awake in the morning you will remember nothing except having an incredible dream about me”. “hmmmmm....", she said smilingly. “You will also begin to remember what it felt like to have an orgasm. In fact, since you haven’t been with a man for a while, you will begin to wonder if you like women. In fact, you will become increasingly attracted to your sister. The more you are around her the more you will be aroused by her until you decide that you have to have her. You will be unable to have an orgasm until she brings you to one.” “ohhhh.....", Marcy said.

I then went on to reinforce those beliefs in her before I left. I guess I better start making plans for my next adventure.