The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisters

Catagories: mc, ma, md, mf

A few weeks later......

After setting up Marcy to seduce my wife Colleen, I was in a quandary. Should I pre-suggest something to my wife or not. I debated this issue for a while and figured it would be more fun not to. Let Marcy work for her pleasure I figured for as much as she teased me.

I pretty much stayed away from Marcy for the next few weeks although it was hard. I kept flashing back to her screams of pleasure as I ploughed her on her on own bed without her having any knowledge that I had done so.

Now that I had implanted Marcy with the suggestion that she lust after my wife, Marcy called almost every night. As near as I could tell, these conversations were pretty much girl talk and nothing overtly sexual about them. Since I hadn’t hypnotised my wife, Colleen, I got this information in a round about way from conversations with her. Whenever, I would ask Colleen what they had talked about, her usual response was, “oh we just talked about things” and Colleen felt that Marcy was just lonely and needed someone to talk to. Yeah, little did she know.

I had arranged to be out of town for an evening. Marcy was calling at least twice a day now and usually right before we went to bed. Colleen would talk to her every time, feeling ‘sorry’ for her sister, I suspected. As I expected, when news came of me being called out of town for an evening, Colleen informed me that her and Marcy where going to get together and maybe go out. I said, “I’m sure that you too will have a good time and at least the phone won’t be busy. I might need to call in and use some files on my computer while at the customer’s site.”

Of course Colleen didn’t know that I had recently purchased some wireless web cams and had hooked them to my computer. What a great invention! I had one in the master bedroom, one in the living room, one on the front porch, and one in the hallway. Since we had smoke detectors installed throughout the house it was a simple matter of concealing the cameras in the detectors. The outside camera was concealed in the porch light fixture. The views were fantastic and I was looking forward to trying them out.

I left town the next afternoon being sure to setup the computer for dial in access. Ah, technology is a wonderful thing. Of course I only went to the neighboring town and checked into the local motel. Hell, if I was going to be online for a while, I didn’t want to have to pay long distance charges.

I kept fantasizing about how Marcy was going to pull this off. Just the thought of it would get me hard. I dialed in a couple of times during the evening and was unable to see anything in any of the cams. It appeared that no one was home. I figured Marcy and my wife probably went out for dinner or something.

It was now shortly after 1:00 AM and I was starting to get concerned. I dialed into my computer and checked all the video cameras and everything was dark. I began thinking of ways to contact them to see just where in the hell they where at. I’m getting anxious and my perpetual hard on was starting to get painful. I decided to leave the laptop hooked up with the outside camera view.

Sure enough, within about five minutes, I see Marcy’s car pull up. I see Marcy turn off her headlights and park the car. She then gets out of her car and walks around to the passenger side. I’m straining to hear, but so far the microphone in the camera is not picking up any sounds. I see Marcy open the passenger side door and reach in and drag Colleen out of the car by the arm. Marcy is wearing this really tight black skirt that hits her about mid thigh and what appears to be a peasant blouse. You know, the ones that have elastic around the top and leave the neck and shoulders exposed. She looked good enough to eat. I was wishing she had bent over more when she pulled Colleen out of the car. The biggest surprise was when Colleen got out of the car. She was wearing a sleeveless white blouse and an equally short skirt. I wasn’t sure, but I could have sworn I saw the top of a stocking as she got out of the car. I hurriedly started the laptop recording.

In the back of my mind, I kept thinking what in the world is going on here. Colleen never dresses this sexy for me when we go out. Then I hear the two of them giggling and laughing like crazy. Watching them stagger to the front door, it dawns on me that they are both drunker than skunks. As they both fumble through Colleen’s purse for the house keys, I can finally hear what they are saying.

Colleen giggles and said, “I should have never let you talk me into this”

Marcy gives her a playful pat on the ass and replies, “yeah right. I didn’t talk you into anything. You lost the bet fair and square and I got to pick out your clothes.”

Colleen just giggled again. Then laughingly says, “Yeah, well I didn’t know that included a garter belt.” After she finished stating this, both of them nearly fell down laughing. As they were clutching one another, Colleen accidentally pulls on Marcy’s top practically exposing her breast. This of course, caused them to laugh even harder. I did notice that Marcy took her time in pulling it back up. Always a tease!

Needless to say after this conversation, I’m standing at full attention. They finally get the door open and manage to get inside. I flip to the hallway cam in time to see them stagger to the living room. I quickly changed cams again. The sound is even better inside without all the outside noise. They seemed to hang on one another as they walked into the living room and as soon as Colleen spied the couch, she flopped down on it. When she sat, I had a great overhead view of my wife’s skirt riding up her thighs and yes; I could definitely see a stocking top and part of a garter snap. Oh my, she looked hot! Marcy went to the disk player and put on some rather soft music I thought considering their partying mood.

I noticed Marcy looking at Colleen’s legs as she said, “I’m going to the ladies room, I’ll be back in a moment.” Colleen just nodded and mumbled something that I was unable to pick up. As Marcy walked off, I thought she looked rather sober. As I switched to the hallway cam, she was definitely walking better. I switched back to the living room cam and sure enough, Colleen had her eyes closed and was lying slightly slumped over.

Now it was becoming clear to me. Marcy had concocted a plan to get Colleen out for a few drinks and had succeeded in getting her blind drunk. Not only that, but had somehow gotten her into some sexy clothing, despite Colleen’s objections. Something that I have never been able to do. I’ll have to find out about this bet that they made the next time Marcy and I have a ‘session’.

Marcy was gone for a good ten minutes and then came strolling back into view. She knelt down beside my wife and began to shake her while calling her name. Marcy actually shouted in a very loud voice once or twice, but it appeared that nothing she did would rouse my wife, Colleen.

I thought here is were its going to get interesting. Marcy carefully moved the coffee table away from the couch. She then gently rolled Colleen onto the plush carpeting of the living room. As she rolled her over, I nearly came in my pants, as she looked so sexy there sprawled out on the floor, with her red hair splayed out around her head. Her right arm was lying by her side and her left arm was across her stomach. Her left leg was slightly crossed across the top of her right leg and with her short skirt riding up farther, I could see the tops of both stockings and the garter belt snaps.

Marcy ran her hands up Colleen’s legs raising her short skirt. I could now see that my wife had on a pair of black, French cut skimpy lace panties. Marcy bent over and kissed one of her creamy white thighs right above the stocking top. Man, I couldn’t have placed this camera any better than if I had been there filming in person. I double-checked to see that the hard drive was recording. It was. I quickly pulled out my dick and started massaging it as Marcy licked the front of my wife’s panties. With that, Colleen let out a little moan, which caused my dick to twitch and Marcy to sort of jump. Marcy quickly called my wife’s name again a few times with no response. So obviously she wasn’t so far out of it, that she couldn’t feel things, but probably out of it enough to not realize who was doing the feeling. I got to hand it to Marcy, a marvelous plan.

Marcy again pressed her face to the front of my wife’s panties and ran her hands up to massage her breasts. Colleen again let out a little whimper and shifted her legs. It looked to me like she spread them just a fraction of a bit. Marcy must have noticed it too as she began to unbutton Colleen’s blouse. Too my surprise my wife was not wearing a bra! Wow! I’ve never been able to get her to go out in public braless. Must have been some bet. Why didn’t I notice this before? I pumped even harder.

Marcy massaged my wife’s breasts, as she lay helpless on the floor. Colleen made these little whimpering noises that were beginning to really turn me on. Apparently for Marcy as well. She sucked on each of Colleen’s breasts making the nipples stiffen even more. Then she quickly pulled her sister’s panties down over her high-heeled shoes and tossed them onto the chair. Marcy quickly spread Colleen’s legs apart and dove right in, making these slurping and licking noises that the hidden microphone all too easily picked up. I swear at that moment, I almost came all over my computer. I think the only thing that kept me from blowing right then and there was watching Marcy slowly turning to position herself over my wife’s face. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. My wife was going to actually taste her sister’s pussy! OH MAN, this is great. Sure enough, Marcy got into position without missing a lick and pulled up her short black skirt. From the angle of the camera, I could see that she wasn’t wearing any panties at all. Most have lost those in the bathroom. I couldn’t tell but from the angle it appeared as if my wife was indeed returning what she was receiving. At least Marcy was furiously humping her hips against my wife’s face so something must be happening there.

I could hear these little squeaks and groans as the humping action got faster. It was apparent that Marcy was picking up the pace, by the speed at which her hips were moving against her sister’s face. It also appeared to me that my wife was also moving her hips as well against Marcy’s oral ministrations. This only went on for about three minutes, before the orgasms started flying. I saw my wife’s hips rise completely off the floor and Marcy furiously humping Colleen’s face while emitting this mewling sound with her mouth buried in my wife’s cunt. It was at this time that I just narrowly turned away from my computer as cum spattered all over the bed spread and floor of my hotel room. Man, what an explosion.

I watched as Marcy rolled off my wife. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her eyes were closed. My wife’s skirt was pulled up around her waist as well and her legs were splayed out. Her blouse was open and her nipples were pointing at the ceiling. The garter belt, stockings, and high heels were still on. Her face was wet from Marcy’s juices and some of her luscious red hair was plastered about her face. She had this dreamy look on her face. Marcy was just lying their trying to get her breathing under control. Her wet bush also exposed for my view.

After a few minutes, Marcy got up and headed for the bathroom. I figured she was going to get cleaned up. She left Colleen lying on the floor just as she was, her cunt still moist from Marcy’s tonguing, and her face shining from Marcy’s explosive orgasm. I was admiring her lying there, when I noticed another dark shape enter the edge of the picture. What the hell is that? Then I recognized it. It was Rex, our German shepherd! My cock started getting hard all over again. Where was Marcy? I switched to the hall cam, the bathroom door was still closed. I quickly switched back to the living room cam in time to see Rex sniffing at my wife’s moist cunt. I was immediately hard again, when Rex took his first lick. This I hadn’t bargained for. It was bad enough that I had hypnotized Marcy for my purposes and had her seduce my wife Colleen to feed our hidden fantasies, but to let the dog have her?

Colleen had often remarked that Rex sometimes put his nose where it wasn’t supposed to be and on numerous occasions, he had been reprimanded quite severely. Now, unless Marcy got back to the living room soon, Rex was going to stick his nose wherever he wanted. I switched back to the hall cam and the bathroom door was still closed. Come on Marcy, hurry up! I switched back to the living room cam. Rex was rapidly cleaning up all the sweet juices from my wife’s red pubic hair. Now it appeared that he was concentrating on her wet slit. Despite my earlier revulsion, I was getting extremely turned on. I still was hoping that Marcy would show up and put a stop to this. As Rex was starting to apply his tongue with gusto, I heard the bathroom door open and waited for Marcy to appear on the scene. I started to pump my cock with vigor again, waiting for Marcy to yell at Rex any minute and shoe him off. After a couple of quick strokes, I realized that I hadn’t heard anymore of Marcy. Rex was really going to town, and my wife had actually spread her legs out farther and was beginning to moan, quite loudly as a matter of fact. I switched to the hall cam and it was then that I could make out Marcy sitting on an easy chair in the corner of the room. She had taken her blouse off and had one leg up on the arm of the chair with her skirt bunched up around her waist. She was working a huge dildo in and out of her at a rapid pace, all the while watching Rex have at her sister, my wife. She wasn’t about to stop this! She must have cleaned up and brought out the dildo for further play with my wife, but was interrupted by Rex.

Meanwhile Rex was having the time of his life and so apparently was my wife. She was now humping her hips against Rex’s tongue thrusts at a rapid pace. Marcy continued to push the dildo in and out of her pussy, but I was less interested in her now that my wife was being ravaged by Rex’s tongue. My wife came and came as Rex continued to assault her womanhood with his long, pink tongue. I think she just reached a point where she couldn’t take anymore and literally passed out. Somewhere in there I heard Marcy’s moans and orgasm as well. It was a little hazy to me also as I shot another huge load all over the bedspread. Good thing I used a fake name and paid in cash.

Rex was now licking my wife’s breasts as he had finished cleaning her below the waist to his satisfaction. I heard Marcy get up and head back down the hallway. I didn’t bargain for this at all, but I enjoyed it more than I had anticipated at the beginning. Marcy apparently enjoyed it as well. I wonder how she would feel being fucked by a dog? I think that would be a fitting punishment for what she subjected my wife to. Although, Colleen seemingly enjoyed her session, she wouldn’t in a million years have submitted to that idea consciously. I think Marcy is going to have to baby-sit Rex for a few days and maybe with a few hypno triggers, I can get her to subject herself to Rex’s ministrations as well. Maybe even make her consciously aware of what she was doing. Yes that would be a fitting punishment and one that I will now look forward to.

Looking back at the living room cam, Rex was now happily licking my wife’s face. My wife, Colleen suddenly was flailing her arms and shouting at Rex to get away from her. She was scolding Rex for knocking her off the couch and making a mess of her clothes. Marcy came running in from the hallway, with concern written all over her face. My wife groggily got to her feet and told Marcy, “look what this idiot dog did to my clothes!” and then started giggling again. Clearly my wife had no idea at what Rex or Marcy had done to her, and blamed her disheveled clothes and moisture on Rex’s saliva. Luckily she was still too drunk to realize that her panties were missing and that she was thoroughly wet elsewhere.

Marcy giggling said, “Come on, let’s get you cleaned up and in bed. I never knew that you couldn’t hold your liquor”. Yeah, right. Wait till Rex decides to make you his dog slut, I thought as I hung up the phone and packed up my laptop.

* * *