The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

61 Days in River City

CHAPTER 10

“You need rest tonight,” said Venus when she saw her partner. “Don’t worry, I’ll go. You’ve been there three days in a row now, was there anything you particularly wanted to check out?”

“Thanks Venus. I must be getting old. One time I could take weeks on a couple of hours sleep a night.”

Venus chuckled and didn’t say what automatically came into her mind.

“But there is a place you should keep an eye on. It’s an old warehouse…”

“Now there’s a surprise.”

Hannah chuckled before explaining how to locate it. “I think they do their organisation there. I did enter a little way…”

“What? I told you not to do anything like that.”

“You told me to be careful, and I was. I used my senses to determine there was nobody about before I entered. But I only got so far before I detected males ahead, presumably soldiers, so I retreated. Apart from that, I saw nothing amiss and I never even got a hint of those two fakes.”

Venus frowned. The kid was still taking too many risks, but, at least, she was using her enhancements properly. That was good. She was learning, but Venus wondered if she was learning at too slow a rate. She decided not to show her concern.

“Okay. Thanks for that, I’ll look it over tonight. You get some sleep.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’m going to bed as soon as you leave.”

Venus laughed. “Okay, I get the hint. ’Bye.”

“’Bye, Venus. Be good.”

Venus chuckled again as she left.

Two in the morning and Soth Street was still active? Venus had patrolled extensively and found no sign of the two fakes and was about to return home when she saw the activity from a rooftop. She was intrigued. She thought all this would be finished by now.

She stopped and watched, invisible in her high perch. The thought ‘follow the cash’ entered her head. Following the money was always a good way to proceed in a lot of cases. Well, it was for detectives. Her cases were usually a bit different, but here? That might be a useful way to go.

She had been watching for nearly an hour with no discernible decrease in activity when she spied a prostitute who intrigued her. She didn’t know why. She could only see her rear but there was something about it. She watched her back as she approached a car that had stopped near her and did the traditional straight legs and straight back, bent at the hips with her head just about inside the car, showing off her booty to all the Johns on foot. She was obviously showing her boobs off to the driver. Venus couldn’t see properly from this angle, but her attire was similar to her colleagues. And that meant she would show off her boobs while in the position. Apparently her offer was accepted and she opened the door and got in. Once in the car Venus could see her assumption about the low cut top was correct. She could also see it was Hannah.

Venus stayed. It took twenty minutes for the car to return and Hannah emerged. The car drove off and Hannah had already forgotten it as soon as she closed the door. She looked up the street and saw no immediate prospects so she delved into the small bag she carried, took out a cigarette and lit up.

Venus watched amazed. A car turned into the street in the distance and Hannah immediately walked to the kerb inside a pool of light from the weak lamp post. She stared at the driver as he passed and didn’t stop. Hannah then ignored the event and looked back up the street, taking another deep drag.

A few cars passed and the performance was repeated until that car returned. This time it stopped near Hannah and she performed the car window dance again, this time successfully. She was whisked off to somewhere near and private to do the deed. Hannah returned in fifteen minutes this time.

Venus watched amazed and determined to get to the bottom of this. She waited until Hannah finished her shift, which she realised was when she just walked off. Hannah joined a small group of whores and walked up Soth Street until they all turned down an alley and went to the old warehouse Hannah had told her about. Venus watched them all enter from the same rooftop Pinnacle used.

Venus reviewed all she knew about this, which was from Hannah herself. Hannah must have been caught when she entered that warehouse, so there was no way Venus was going to go in there alone. It was obvious Hannah would walk out again because she would have to be available for her next shift. So she waited.

It was fifteen minutes later when that same group of whores emerged again, but without Hannah. This was getting serious and she needed to discover more, so she determined to get one of this group alone and find out from her. After all, her powers of persuasion worked on females of all persuasions. She was confident she could get the information she needed to quickly get backup, get Hannah back and take down this operation.

Once decided, Venus acted decisively. She turned to drop to ground level only to find herself face to face with Hannah as Pinnacle. Before she could think, Pinnacle jammed a taser onto one of the artistic cutouts of her costume where only her flesh showed. The taser was set on high and she collapsed in a rictus of pain. She felt something stick into that same vulnerable spot and she recovered tied down to a frame of some kind with a ball gag in her mouth. Looking round she saw whores. Hannah was one of the whores. She was chewing gum in an obviously bored fashion underneath her gas mask. Everybody was wearing gas masks.

* * *

“What’ve you done?” The new voice came to Venus as she struggled to see any way out for herself, never mind Hannah. The whores looked round at the new voice.

“Protecting myself,” was Mistress Jenna’s muffled answer. “These two were prowling round checking my operation out, so I had to take them. And you’d better have a mask. This one can use pheromones.”

“What two?” Shield Maiden/Vicky could only see one prisoner. “And I don’t need a mask. If she tries that I’ll know before they can work. Don’t take that gag out though. Her voice can entrance you as well.”

Venus decided against those tactics for the moment.

“Bambi here is Pinnacle. I took her earlier.”

“Oh shit,” said Shield Maiden/Vicky.

“I’m going to protect myself and you’ll not stop me,” answered Mistress Jenna, staring hard.

“Of course not,” said Pinnacle/Sonia quickly. “That’s not an issue. We worry that you’re not protecting yourself properly. This can only lead to disaster.”

“How? It’s always worked. I already have the police’s spies and another pimp’s. They’re keeping me informed and trapping others I need to control.”

“Will these two work the streets?”

“Yeah, of course. They just get off when they have a job to do. They all have quotas to fill.”

Both Pinnacle/Sonia and Shield Maiden/Vicky stared at her, wondering how to continue. Venus tried to follow what was happening. The drug had worn off leaving her with a headache which didn’t help her cognitive facilities. She was particularly interested in the fakes and now knew one of them was English by her accent. At least she was getting more information on them, which would be invaluable if she got free—when she got free.

Eventually Pinnacle/Sonia spoke. “Let me show you how you’ll lose doing this. Make Bambi here answer me.”

Mistress Jenna didn’t like being answered back to, but Sonia hadn’t let her down yet.

“Answer her questions,” she ordered Bambi.

Bambi shrugged but gave no other indication she would comply. She looked even more bored despite being masked.

“Bambi. What will happen if you continue to work here the way you’ve been doing so far? Will anyone find out?”

“Yeah,” came the muffled answer

Pinnacle/Sonia was used to these whores’ attitudes. “How?” she continued.

“I’ve already lost days at my job but that’s nothing. They’ll just get someone to phone to see what’s happening. Prob’ly already have. They’ll get someone else in when I don’t answer. My friends’ll eventually see I’m missing and search for me. We both left word what we’re doing with others, so they’ll know where to look.”

“And these others who’ll come looking. Are they supers?”

“Yeah.”

“Will Mistress Jenna be able to take them the way she’s taken you and Divine here?”

“Nah. The next ones may fail but eventually someone with more powers than Mistress Janna will arrive and take her down.”

Pinnacle/Sonia looked at Mistress Jenna. “I assume you don’t want that?”

Mistress Jenna didn’t bother to answer.

“Look. Right now you’re on the way to getting caught and jailed. We have to stop that now, when it’s easy.”

Mistress Jenna walked out the room inviting her two colleagues to follow by her head incline. Eventually they were settled at a table and each had a shot of bourbon in front of them.

“What you sayin?” she eventually asked.

It was Pinnacle/Sonia who answered. “You heard Bambi. You’re going to get caught if you go on this way. There are ways to use this to your advantage though. Want to know?”

Shield Maiden/Vicky was silent throughout this. Sonia was trusted by Mistress Jenna for good reason.

“Why you tellin’ me this? Whaddya want?”

“You know why we’re here. All this could break before we’re done. That’s enough reason. Another is we’ll need a friend when we return. We help you and you help us. Same as before.”

“They flipped before.”

“But I didn’t. I came and warned you and got you out of there. You must know what happened after you left.”

Mistress Jenna nodded. It had been close.

“You need us and we need you. We don’t interfere much in each other’s business. So, what’s stopping you?”

She had already decided. “Waddya thinkin’?”

“I’m thinking you should let those two back doing what they do, but with a twist. First, make sure their memories are normal for them. Change them back if you have to. But give them other orders. Secret ones. Orders they don’t even know themselves. Three Fingers trained and developed you, you can do this now.” That wasn’t a question.

Mistress Jenna nodded. She could, well if they lived that is.

“I mean specifically, don’t order them not to see your operation. Just adjust their minds so this is small fry to them. Not worth their time. Tell them if your operation comes up anytime, they’re to find better things to do. There’ll always be better things for them to do.

“And tell them to let you know if they learn of anything that’ll affect you. It would be better if you do that to your police and competition whores too. Let them return and work for you that way if you can swing it, without them even knowing they’re doing it.

“And as for those two specifically,” she jerked her head towards the room Venus and Bambi were in, “make sure their memories are as normal as possible. No changes of mood or of actions. Nothing anyone close can pick up on, and, believe me, their friends and the people they associate with are fine tuned to detect such things.

“And there’s a psychiatrist they go to who’s also a psychic, Eva Snow. She reads their minds superficially as a matter of course, making certain they’re not controlled. If necessary, she’ll go deeper to check, but that’s only if something specific is found. You need this Eva Snow to find nothing. Your control must be deep and hidden. That means it must be simple and in character for them. That’s why I said what I did about their attitude towards whoring. That attitude won’t show any red flags with any of their friends.”

There were no interruptions, no buts, no disagreements half way through a sentence, from Mistress Jenna. At the end she stayed silent, thinking it through. Sonia let her. This was the quickest way to get agreement from her.

Eventually Mistress Jenna spoke, “Okay, they’ll all have to come to me physically if they have any gen for me and they’ll have to come regular as well, every month or so.”

That was really a question and Sonia gave it serious consideration.

“That’s tricky. Why not have them meet one of your bitches out somewhere else? You can get their info that way. Your bitch won’t forget anything. Why do you need them here regularly? Do you need to check their conditioning or to reinforce it?”

“There’s more with abilities here. If I’m doin’ tricky work like this then others can do the same. I need to check they ain’t been taken by no one.”

Mistress Jenna didn’t mention her abilities were limited. There were only so many she could control in this fashion. But she recognised the importance of what Sonia proposed. This was a balancing act, that’s all. As long as she recognised that fact she’d be okay.

Sonia nodded. That made perfect sense. “Okay then. Need any help?”

“Nah.”

They left it at that. Mistress Jenna didn’t like anybody this deep into her operation, but Sonia, and now Vicky, were important, so she tolerated them. But she tolerated them as little as possible. What she was about to do now was tricky and she might fail. Bambi was easy but Divine was far too strong mentally for this to be easy, or safe. She thought Vicky might be able to help, but that was going too far. Divine would survive or fall in the next few hours, without Vicky’s aid.

Kara entered after being summoned.

“How’re the advanced bookings coming on?”

“Good. We’re fully booked for three days from Wednesday when the rooms’ll be ready.”

“What’s popular?”

“All the usual. And this place seems to have a preference for bukkake and scat. I don’t know why but I’ve scheduled five bitches to it full time.”

Mistress Jenna smiled. “Add Bambi and Brandi to that list and they start on the streets tomorrow. They can go deeper into the alleyways and they can charge more. When the rooms are ready they’ll do three days. Take plenty of pics of them. Let me know when they’ve done that and I’ll take ’em off the roll.”

“I didn’t know that about Eva Snow,” said Vicky when they were back home and thought it safe to talk. “Betsy’s evaluations didn’t go that far about her. How’d’you know all that?”

“It’s what I would do in her place. In fact I’d do more but I factored in her sense of justice and honour. It’s just emphasis. Made it easier for Mistress Jenna to see the point.”

“You know what we forgot?”

“No. What?”

“We were going to get a sample of their uniforms.”

“Well we lost that opportunity. We’ll have to try and remember if we get the chance again. I don’t see how it’s so important we have to go back though.”

“Yeah. Next time it is.”