The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

61 Days in River City

CHAPTER 5

The Sonia and Vicky incarnations of Pinnacle and Divine soon had their first incident. It was late at night and they were on the flat roof of one of the buildings in Shadowland. As usual they had traversed the route they established in such a way that they always covered each other. They were quietly discussing an alternative route and where to place their CCTV units when shots were heard—then screams.

“What the hell do we do now?” asked Divine/Vicky. They hadn’t anticipated anything like this.

“Just leave quietly,” answered Pinnacle/Sonia.

“Move,” cried Divine/Vicky urgently.

They both disappeared from sight and rolled around to confuse any possible targeting. Each of them sprayed the area automatically with Faeryfaye’s potion. Pinnacle/Sonia stared at Divine/Vicky—waiting. She knew she had detected someone watching them. It only took a few seconds before Divine/Vicky crawled to the roof edge and peered over carefully.

“Looks like a civvy recording this rooftop. A biker, full face helmet. She’s obviously seen us and wants to get footage to sell.”

“She could be a reporter.”

“Yeah. Doesn’t matter though. We’ll have to intervene now.”

Sonia understood immediately and nodded. Divine and Pinnacle not helping with a robbery in progress would draw attention to the area while helping would be business as usual. They both dropped down from the building away from their personal spy and raced to the sound of the shots. Rounding a corner they saw a group of agitated people staring at two men in front of them who were shooting inside a liquor store. Someone inside was firing back.

Divine/Vicky’s heels made a distinctive click clacking sound as they raced forwards causing the group to turn and not like what they saw. Four of them raced towards the two reluctant heroes. Divine/Vicky immediately projected distress emotions to the group. She didn’t have the time to do anything but increase their apprehension levels, making them more prone to cut and run.

As they had practised, Divine/Vicky and Sonia/Pinnacle separated, ready for crossover tactics, which forced their opponents to follow suit. Divine/Vicky was the first to tangle with them. On seeing they had knives in their hands she jumped high with her legs bent when they were in range. Then she suddenly straightened them and sent her stiletto heels in under their ribcages. They collapsed immediately with only minimal sound. As practised, Divine/Vicky angled her toes back as the heels ploughed in and with a flick of her feet she was immediately free of them once they were embedded. She fell backwards, forcing her feet down so they hit the tarmac first in order to facilitate her backflip. She ended up facing her enemies before they understood there’d been a fight.

Pinnacle/Sonia faced the same problem, knives. She quickly retrieved her extending baton and, with a two quick wrist flips, broke their wrists in one smoothly practised move. The kick and punch that put them down as she raced past looked like an afterthought.

The rest of the group saw all this and, as one, turned and ran, screaming at the shooters to do the same. The shooters saw what was happening, moved themselves out of line of the shooter from the shop and turned their guns on our heroes who dived and had their own guns in their hands before they hit the ground. It only took one shot each.

They had argued about this and had eventually come up with the compromise of small guns because of the limited hiding area on their costumes. This meant they needed to be accurate. Fortunately, they both were.

The shop shooter carefully emerged from the doorway to see our heroes race after the runaways. He knew they were Divine and Pinnacle but he wasn’t expecting the rips in their costumes showing their naked flesh, their scraped and slightly bloodied naked flesh. He didn’t realise until then that Divine went barefooted. He didn’t realise they used guns either. They didn’t put all this on the news. He liked Pinnacle’s open ass though and wondered if he’d be in trouble for knowing that now. He wasn’t expecting the scream a small while after they disappeared from his view. It was definitely a female scream. But nothing happened after that, so he ignored it.

* * *

The Consequences of Heroing

Venus Satore was definitely not expecting a visit from Hannah. And even if she was, she definitely wasn’t expecting the agitation and suppressed rage Hannah brought with her. After all, there was nothing to worry about. Everything was quiet and they were both enjoying a small period of calm in their busy lives.

Hannah switched the TV on.

“Watch this,” she said, brooking no argument. Venus’ eyebrows raised but she said nothing, just watched her navigate to the segment she wanted.

It was a piece from ‘River City Truth’.

“And now for our always interesting ‘Motorcycle Maid’”.

The shot went to a stock opening of the view from a helmet mounted camera on top of a body which was driving a rather exciting looking motor bike at speed through the city at night, all to the thumping beat of fast and dramatic music. Venus thought the recording was speeded up there.

The girl went straight into her spiel, talking in an excited and breathless manner to indicate her news was important and fresh. Very fresh. So fresh it hadn’t been killed yet.

“Exciting news people. I have fresh insights into the heroes Pinnacle and Divine. They are not what they have led us to believe.”

Venus’ expressive eyebrows rose again at this teaser. Another one? She’d lost count at all the ‘reveals’ and ‘personal details’ about her that had been reported.

The viewpoint shifted and the recording of Pinnacle and Divine taking down the robbers in Shadowland was shown.

Venus’ interest piqued at this. This was over and above the normal ‘reveal all’ news this channel usually put out. The recording was rather good in fact. Obviously taken on a handheld, it was shaky but not shaky enough. It showed exactly what the filmer wanted to be shown. There were obvious night vision and zoom enhancements at the right times which showed everything in graphic detail.

The use of heels as stabbing weapons intrigued her. Which sub genre of the BDSM audience were they specifically aiming for? Surely there weren’t enough such viewers to make this film profitable? She was still pondering this as the film wound its way through the short gunfight and the chase after those runaways.

The recording showed the shopkeeper inspecting the shot robbers as the recorder ran past after the heroes with the torn costumes. She recorded the female scream before the corner was rounded and, once rounded, the two heroes were seen in the distance. One was hopping. The recorder started to approach when the hopper turned towards her and suddenly there was a bullet whizzing past her ear.

“The Motorcycle Maid is NOT a hero,” came the overlaid voice. “The Motorcycle Maid did NOT expect to be shot at by Divine, one of our city’s heroes. The Motorcycle Maid turned and ran.

“But I peeked around that corner again a few minutes later. They weren’t there so I carefully went down and looked around where they had been. On the ground was broken glass and some pieces had blood on them.”

It was the truth. The pictures proved it.

Motorcycle Maid’s face appeared suddenly, in close up, her sparkling blue eyes staring the viewers down.

“I’ve had time to think about this and you know what I think?” She didn’t wait for an answer. “I think Divine stood on that glass. And remember, her heels were embedded in those perps, so she had bare feet, or next to bare. And that was her blood on the glass I found. I decided to see if I could find them nearby, just in case, and I struck lucky.”

The view was now back from her helmet cam, which showed her carefully wandering around that area. It didn’t look to be the nicest of areas. Venus was glad she couldn’t smell it.

The narrating voice returned in a whisper, so the heroes wouldn’t hear her.

“I heard them before I saw them. I kept myself as quiet as possible and looked around. There was a building with a fire escape anyone could climb, so I did. I crept to the roof edge where I thought they were and carefully peeked over.”

The camera recorded this action as it was said and after a bit of wandering and focusing, targeted the two heroes. She was dramatically silent during this bit. It showed one of them, Pinnacle, kneeling and tending the other’s foot. She finished without bandaging it.

“And now the strange thing happened.”

The narration was back.

“Look at what Divine does next. It’ll blow your minds, people.”

The narration stopped as the camera showed Divine putting her hand down her bra and coming out with something she unwrapped and ate.

The narrator’s head returned.

“I’ve looked at this scene a number of times now and I know you’re not seeing what actually happened. You think she keeps a candy bar down her bra, don’t you?”

She shook her head slowly, “Uh uh,” she said. “I have the advantage of being able to change focus and to zoom in. Here’s what actually happened, people.”

The sequence was repeated, enhanced and slowed down. Obviously additional night vision software had been applied and the image was clear. Not as clear as day, but clear enough. It showed Divine slipping her hand, not behind her bra, but behind her breast to get that bar.”

“Yes, you saw right people,” Motorcycle Maid announced. “Divine doesn’t wear a padded bra. She wears fake breasts. What do you thing of that folks?”

Venus’ smile ended there and she jumped up livid. Hannah spoke first as she paused the action.

“You think that’s bad? Did you see me there? She must’ve scraped along on her ass at some point and her costume ripped. She’s wandering around as me with her ass hanging out and she’s not wearing panties. As well as showing too much under boob from that rip at the front.”

Hannah was still livid. “And,” she interrupted Venus again before Venus could actually say anything, “I checked with the police. As far as they know, that recording is accurate. It conforms with all the witness statements and they found the glass with the blood as well. So there really are two people going round as us.

“And they’ve checked this Motorcycle Maid’s reporting in the past. She’s a major pest, but, so far, she’s always reported accurately. The police are trying to find out how she gets her scoops. She gets them regularly and takes real risks getting the footage as well.”

Venus stared at the TV showing the still of the fake Divine and Pinnacle in limited light with their costumes ripped nearly apart, showing far too much flesh and bloody grazes. These pics were bound to become memes.

Venus finally found her voice.

“I’m going to find these two and put a stop to this. You with me?”

Hannah smiled. This was just the reaction she wanted.

“You’d better see the end,” she advised and restarted it.

Venus turned her attention back to the recording. It showed that Divine character suddenly looking upwards directly at the camera, her mask sparkling brightly, even in the low light. There were a few words between them and fake Pinnacle raced off towards a fire escape to the roof she, Motorcycle Maid, was on.

The film ended with Motorcycle Maid racing pell mell to the other wall and down that fire escape, then racing to her bike and jumping on. They could hear her panting as she raced. There was no doubt she feared the worst if she was caught. She raced off past the alley entrance with the fake Pinnacle racing out just too late.

The segment ended with Motorcycle Maid speculating that Divine was really male and she wondered about the size of his penis. She intimated there were techniques transvestites and transgenders used to appear as if they didn’t have one when wearing tight clothing. Divine’s relationship with Pinnacle was also brought under scrutiny as well as Pinnacle’s sexuality.

“After all,” she concluded. “With this knowledge, our opinion of Divine changes, doesn’t it? Her height? The size of her breasts? Her hips? Her extreme hourglass figure? Her extreme heels? All coupled with that gaudy, glittery, rhinestone covered mask and skintight costume complete with a floaty skirt of all things—all now lead us to one inevitable conclusion.”

She let her audience consider all the evidence before pronouncing sentence.

“Drag Queen.”

Hannah hurriedly stepped back as Venus, white with rage, put her fist through the screen.

Hannah went on as if nothing extraordinary had happened.

“I’ve had time to think about this. I’m with you but don’t treat them like two idiots trying to copy us. They can fight and their shooting is very accurate. The police say their guns don’t have stopping power. They rely on accuracy and at that range they’re very good. And they can fight hand to hand as well. And the kicker is how that Divine detected the reporter. There’s no way she could’ve done that without some sort of enhancement.”

Venus’ bottom lip jutted out. That wasn’t going to stop her.

* * *

The Aftermath of Heroing

Vicky limped back to their couch and sat down.

“Any ideas now?” she asked.

“We’ll have to continue the patrols. Or I will if you’re not well enough.”

“Don’t worry about that,” Vicky replied. “I’ll heal by morning. You know that.”

“Yes, but I’m worried about infection.”

“I can cope with that as well. And I’m not doing that again.”

“I’ll do it alone then.”

“No, I mean I’m not doing it again as Divine. She’s stupid and pathetic. Fighting in heels and running and trying to stay quiet in them is just stupid and pathetic, as is the glittery mask. How can I hide wearing one of those things? Besides that breastform’s too awkward.”

“Who’re you going to be then? There’s a lot to choose from.”

“Someone with flats, that’s for certain. And I don’t care how enhanced their boobs are, I’m not wearing that thing again.”

Sonia was sympathetic, but practical. “It’s a good storage area though. Nobody would ever think you keep your stuff there, especially those bars you eat. I have to either go out like this or dump my clothes somewhere and hope they’re there when I return. And you know they’ve already been stolen a couple of times.”

Vicky grunted in sympathy while scrolling through their file on the heroes’ appearances and attributes. She stopped at one and studied it.

“I think I’ll try out this one next time,” she said.

Sonia studied the file and the identikit picture. “Shield Maiden? She’s a good choice for you. Taller, but only by a few inches and she has those pouches you can keep your things in. Even your cards. You can keep mine in there as well. That’ll be handy.—it’ll save us having to make new ones every time the old ones are stolen. And she’s so new nobody knows much about her, not even if she’s a villain or a hero. She’s done both. And you needn’t bother to disguise yourself except for a wig. She’s a bit ambiguous though, but she has helped people, so she should work.”

“The question is, is she linked to that Viking that’s just started to be seen occasionally? She started up at about the same time and they’re both Viking themed.”

Sonia looked puzzled. “Are they?”

“Yes. Shield maidens were Vikings who fought alongside their men in battle. That’s true. I’m thinking these two must be linked. We may have to deal with that Viking if he comes looking for her.”

“Well, that outfit’ll let you carry a bigger gun. That’ll be useful if he turns up. And let’s not interfere in any more robberies. That’s the heroes’ job.”

“Yeah. Why are they never around when they’re needed? We could’ve been killed. I bet they’re out partying somewhere on the back of whatever they’re being paid and that’s bound to be a lot. No wonder this place is in such poor shape.”

Vicky wasn’t feeling very generous or optimistic. She checked the info they had on Shield Maiden carefully. “She’ll do well at a distance. Not up close though. I’m certainly not doing the smell.”

She checked Viking. “Viking smells a lot as well. That’s going to interfere with their secret identities I think. It’ll be interesting to see how they cope with that.”

“We’re not going to find out. We’re doing this hero thing to give us cover in case we’re spotted. And it’s worked so far, so we’re not changing it. We’ll get more costumes tomorrow. Do you think the shop’ll carry Shield Maiden? They’ve plenty more Pinnacle costumes there. I see why now. They’re not exactly robust.”

Vicky finally laughed, which was what Sonia was aiming for. She was learning fast now.

“Yeah. They’re not top quality are they. We’ll have to buy a few of each. I hope they’ve Shield Maiden in, but her outfit isn’t that hard to cobble together. It’s meant to look old and worn and cobbled together.”

The laptop pinged and Sonia checked it out lethargically. Vicky heard her mutter “That must be speeded up.”

After a few moments of nothing, Vicky said, “What?”

Sonia showed her the Motorcycle Maid clip in full.

“Oh shit,” said Vicky. “That’s just what we don’t want. “We’re supposed to lure SureShot into a trap if he runs that way, not set up a circus for the media. And remember Betsy’s report on that Divine character?”

“Yes. This’ll draw her out and Betsy recommends killing her at the first opportunity as she’s a Greco-Roman Goddess. Betsy doesn’t like those. She thinks they’re too dangerous. And it’s not proper killing. She’s a Goddess. She can’t be killed. She’ll be back sometime, just not when we’re around. I wonder if Betsy’s assessment is accurate?”

“She’s weird, I’ll grant you that. But she does know more than me about the fey and their goings on. I’d take her assessment at face value. If we can kill this Divine without too much trouble, we should. But not up close. Did you see her powers?”

“That’s a puzzle. If she’s a Goddess, why’s she so weak? That seduction stuff seems pathetic for a Goddess. And apart from that she just has trained human abilities? Why should we worry about her? She’s not much to worry about.”

Vicky became contemplative.

“I’m channelling Betsy here. Divine is a Greco-Roman Goddess. She’s viscous and wanton and spoilt. She doesn’t really comprehend fairness or justice or a human’s point of view. She has no empathy at all but can fake it to get what she wants, which is usually something to pass the time and stave off the endless boredom that afflicts her and all her kind. But, in the end, she’s just a drain on humanity and a waste of oxygen.”

“And what does Betsy think of Pinnacle?”

“She’s different. Remember Betsy’s already met her. Apparently she likes her a lot. You know, I wonder if they’ve bedded each other? They had the time after that monster was defeated. Betsy thinks she does good and should be helped.”

Sonia was puzzled. “Help one and kill the other? How do we do that? And why do you think they may have had sex if Pinnacle’s a girly girl who loves cock?”

Vicky laughed. “Betsy’s bent the rules before if it’s private and nobody gets hurt and she’s not found out. We’ll just have to take things as they come and see what happens. We’re not going looking for Divine, but if a chance happens my way, I’m going to take it.”

She looked thoughtful.

“And remember Pinnacle’s powers. She has all her senses enhanced. We’d better be prepared for that in case she tries to interfere.”