The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Slave forever now

Friday Afternoon

Milady returned at midday, carrying some bags.

“Hello Spot, Stop being a puppy, do you remember your neighbour Sarah?”

“Yes Milady, I do.”

“We got chatting outside the other day and there seems to be some history between you.”

“There is Milady.”

“Oh you may regret that, now go and get changed into this and report back.”

She threw me a bag, I went to my small room and looked into the bag.

It contained a pair of leather pants, with straps at the front for securing my genitals.

I put on the pants and went back downstairs to Milady.

She was sitting down, bare footed drinking a glass of red wine.

Just as I was about to report to her, the doorbell rang.

“Answer that slave”

I opened the door to see my next door neighbour.

Her name was Sarah Bailey, she was a powerful 40 year old woman.

At 5 foot 10 tall, probably weighed in at around 11 stone.

She had blond hair and a hard looking face, she was tough and took no prisoners.

Her husband was an ex footballer who she had divorced some years back.

She was rich and lived next door with her young teenage daughter Abigail.

We had crossed paths over some trees which blocked out the sun to her swimming pool.

They were there before she had the swimming pool built, but now kept the pool mostly in the shade.

Sarah had asked me to have them cut down, but I just thought she was stupid and fought it.

She took me to court and lost, as I had historic rights, she wasn’t best pleased.

Anything she could do, she did, just to try an annoy me.

But I had laughed at her, sent her funny letters and even some dog shit in the post.

I was not looking forward to what was going to happen, or what may happen.

Sarah smiled at the site of me in my bondage pants and naked body.

She wore jeans, black wedge heeled boots and a tee shirt.

Milady arrived at the door and beckoned Sarah in.

“Pay her some respect slave, kiss her feet and get her a glass of wine.”

As I kissed her black boots, I could feel her looking down at me intently.

I got up and poured a glass of red as commanded.

I gave it to her and awaited my next order.

“Get on fours and let Sarah rest her tired feet.”

I got on all fours and became my neighbour’s foot stool.

“Well you certainly have him well trained.”

“Yes, he has to obey my every command, don’t you slave?”

“Yes Milady, I do.”

“He will do everything you say?”

“To the letter, without question or disobedience, he is under hypnosis.”

“Wow that is so cool.”

“It can be fun, and rewarding. It is like having a toy around to play with.”

“I can only imagine what fun you can have.”

“Oh don’t imagine, borrow him for the rest of the day.”

“No I couldn’t, could I, it would be so nice to have him after what he put me through.”

“Feel free, I need back for tomorrow, want to borrow any toys?”

“Such as?”

“Come with me and I’ll show you.”

They left me on all fours and I now wondered how bad this was going to be.

Sarah came back laughing with a sports bag, followed by Milady.

“Sarah has chosen some fun stuff, certainly be an eye opener for you.”

“Yes Milady.”

“Now, put some clothes on, and carry Sarah back to her house piggy back style.”

“Thank you so much, Maria.”

“Don’t mention it, we will have to get a gate between our properties for easy access.”

“That would be good, saves exposing him.”

I got some normal clothes on and Sarah climbed onto my back.

We got a few looks once my private gate had opened and along the road until we arrived at her house.

She activated the keypad and we went in, as we approached the pool I could see a young girl sunbathing herself.

As we got closer, I could see it was Abigail, she was 5 feet 10, very athletic, shoulder length auburn hair.

I estimated her to be around eighteen now, I last saw a few years back and she had blossomed a lot.

“Look who I’ve got, Abi.”

She looked up and laughed, not understanding what was happening.

“He is our slave, for the rest of the day.”

“What! You have got to be kidding, Mr Martins is a slave.”

“It is a long story, I’m going to get changed, order him about.”

Sarah drifted off and Abi, laid there looking at me.

“Massage my feet, slave.”

I approached her feet, all under her watchful gaze and started to massage them.

She smiled wickedly and had a little think.

“Lick the sole, slave.”

Abi now watched intently as I licked the sole of her foot.

She laughed as my tongue tickled her.

“Lick in between the toes slave.”

I poked my wet tongue in between her toes, they were sweaty from the summer sun and not pleasant tasting.

“Oh this is great. Take your clothes off.”

I stripped down until I got to the bondage pants.

“Leave them on, they look great.” Abi Said.

“Now, open those legs, hands on your head.”

I did as commanded and felt vulnerable and humiliated, obey this teenager.

“Do you remember calling the police at me a few years back when I climbed the wall and played in your garden?”

“Yes Abigail, I do, but you were in my garden frolicking with a young boy.”

“True, but you made me feel so small. They gave me a record for trespassing. You pressed charges.” She said standing up.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.”

“I’m sure you are, and you will be.”

She then sexily slouched up to me and kneed me in the balls.

I dropped to the floor at her feet, and she laughed.

“Get back up, I didn’t say you could crumble at my feet, and legs open, hands on head.”

“Please Abigail.”

I got back up and she delivered another knee, I couldn’t stand, she giggled.

“Poor Mr Martins, assume the plank position, next to my chair.”

I did as asked and adopted the historic Plank position.

Abigail sat down and put her feet in front of my face, I stared at her toes sweating.

“That looks really hard to maintain, you look like your struggling.”

“I am Abi, please.”

“Oh another 5 minutes should do it.”

I just about lasted the 5 minutes, her resting her feet on my back didn’t help.

“This is so much fun, I know. Get on your knees, lean back and grab your ankles and open your legs, back in a mo.”

She left me like this for a good 10 minutes, when I heard someone in heels coming.

“Oh my, love the position, nice and vulnerable.” It was Sarah

She stood in front of me and I looked at her high heels, her legs, skirt and vest top.

Sarah then slapped my face hard, really hard, and then she did it again.

“This is great, I fucking love it.”

She then pinched my nipples savagely, I screamed out.

“I’m so wet, no knickers I’ve gone commando for you, and I love the feel of fresh air around my pussy, where has Abi gone?”

“I don’t know, she shot off, Sarah.”

“That is Mistress to you slave. I think I shall now play with your balls, a little kicking.”

I heard her pull up a chair and then felt her hands gripping my already bruised sack.

I couldn’t help but whimper and she loved it.

“Poor baby, does it hurt, fucking good job, rich arse, not so clever now though are you.”

She then bunched them up and gave them a slapping with her hand.

Then she proceeded to kick them with the tip of her shoe.

I was being tortured, this was unreal, but no one could save me.

“Hey Abi, what you got there Hun?”

“I got these for Mr Martins, I kneed his balls and felt sorry for him, and so got this.”

Sarah laughed really loudly and Abigail joined in.

“Oh fuck me that will really going to hurt.”

Abi came around and showed me with gloved hands, some stinging nettles.

She couldn’t be serious, this wasn’t fair.

“Remain in that position slave, and enjoy the soothing effect.”

What a bitch, how could anyone be so cruel, this was unbelievable.

I trembled at the thought of what was coming.

Abi then smother my cock and balls with the stinging nettles.

It didn’t take long, the pain was excruciating, and I couldn’t move or put cold gel on them.

The two women sat back and laughed their pretty heads off.

“I bet that stings.”

“Look at those little red marks coming up, ouch.”

Why are women so cruel? Because they can be!

“Let’s have some fun with him in the pool, I’ve got a couple of whips here.”

“Oh cool, what do you have in mind, Mum?”

What did they have in mind?

Friday Evening

Sarah took out a dog collar, rope lead, and a few pieces of rope, from the sports bag.

She attached the dog collar and lead to my neck.

The rope she tied around my genitals tightly causing my balls to bunch up.

She then bound my hands behind my back and my feet together.

“What’s the plan, Mum?”

“Well we push him in the pool.”

She then shoved me into the deep end of the pool, I couldn’t swim and so was now at the mercy of my neighbour, a neighbour I had abused.

Sarah pulled me up by the collar and they both laughed at my coughing and spluttering.

Abi slapped my face hard several times.

“Poor Mr Martins, its only water.”

She then shoved my head under the water and held it there.

I struggled to move, and my lungs felt like they were about to burst, before she let me up.

Again she slapped my face hard, before turning around and presenting her feet to me.

“Kiss my feet, slave, and beg for mercy.”

I kissed her sweet feet and begged as best as I could.

“Nah, not good enough, I’m afraid.”

Sarah gave her the lead and walked over to her chair, she picked up a 3 foot cane.

Abi placed her feet on my shoulders and looked down at me.

“Better hold your breath.”

She then thrust her legs down and held me under with her feet.

I couldn’t get away as she also had my lead under pressure.

Looking up I could make out her face through the water.

My lungs felt ready to burst and I took a gulp of water.

Abi let me up and again slapped me hard, my face was stinging now.

“Oh Poor baby.” She said pouting.

It didn’t stop her repeating the process a few more times.

Abi eventually took her feet out of the pool and just held the lead.

She looked down on me and laughed.

I felt my balls being pulled on and they came to the surface.

I looked across and could see Sarah smiling, as she pulled on the lead.

My balls made a prime target as Sarah lashed down on them with the cane.

The pain was incredible, small fast taps to my bunched up balls.

It really hurt and I mean badly, I screamed out in pain.

“Does it hurt slave?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Abi had moved to the side of the pool and placed her feet on my chest.

Using the combined collar and rope, she pushed me under and held me there.

I couldn’t breathe again and took another gulp of pool water.

She removed her feet and I was treated to a load of fast taps to my balls.

Abi pushed me back under and the circle went around again.

I had to take this, until these crazy women were bored or happy.

My balls ached like mad and felt so bruised and abused.

The water did help the stinging effect of the nettles, a small mercy.

After about twenty minutes of this abuse, they let up and got me out of the pool.

“Time to use that tongue, slave.” Sarah said.

“I’m going to read my book, have fun, Mum.”

Abi went to the patio and read her book.

I watched as Sarah lay down and relaxed.

“Lick the soles of my feet, slave, long, relaxing licks.”

I looked at her wrinkled soles, they were wet and dirty from the pool and the patio.

I knelt before her and ran my tongue along the lowest part of her body.

She giggled as it tickled her, but sighed heavily.

“Harder slave, massage them for me, with your tongue.”

Sarah laughed at that, she got her elbows and sipped her drink.

“I’ll give you a drink in a minute, my little slave.”

This was so humiliating, what had my life become, I was a toy for these women to play with.

I had a raging hard on and this did not go unnoticed.

“Feeling horny, licking my feet. You dirty slave.”

I could only agree, as it did make me horny.

“Now lick my arse, run you tongue up the crack.”

Sarah laughed again, she couldn’t believe it herself.

“I never thought any man would lick my ass, let alone you.”

I placed a hand either side of her chair and looked at her arse cheeks.

My hard on raged even more and the head was touching the soles of her feet.

“I want you to shag the soles of my feet, whilst running your tongue up the length of my arse.”

This was going to be torture, unable to cum, licking ass and being teased.

Each stroke was arduous, her feet felt so soft and she held them tight, to form a superb wall.

The taste of her ass and what I was doing was unreal.

Then the cherry, Abi came over and started to tickle my balls.

“Your balls look so ripe and big.”

“Hey Abi, I forgot to say, he can’t cum, unless certain words are spoken.”

“You’re kidding me, oh my God, such sweet revenge.”

She just giggled and teased me even more, this really wasn’t fair.

Sarah pulled the cheeks of her ass apart to expose her anus.

“Get your tongue in there, slave boy, lick it good.”

“Mum, your such a bitch, but I love you.”

Both women laughed, and carried on their torment.

This went on for an hour I would say, I thought I would die.

Sarah looked at her phone, it was getting late.

“Time to head indoors I think.”

“Don’t forget Grandma Diane is coming round tonight for dinner.”

“I completely forgot. She will love Mr Martins, ordering him around.”

“Oh yeah, she can be a stroppy one.”

“Well slave, I bet you can’t wait.”

“No Mistress.”

I was ordered into a prone position on the floor, with Sarah’s high heels just in front of my face.

She went upstairs to change, freshen up and get ready for some relaxation, did she ever do anything else?

Abi also disappeared, as after dinner she was going out to a night club with her best friend.

Sarah returned, dressed in a casual dress and bare footed.

“Put this on slave.” She said throwing me a pair of white trunks to wear.

I quickly put them on and was instructed to await the arrival of her Mum Diane.

Ten minutes passed and the doorbell rang out, I was instructed to open the door.

When I opened the door, I was greeted by a woman in White stiletto boots, and a long fur coat.

“What have we here?”

“Can I take your coat ma’am?”

I removed her fur coat to reveal a size 18 body, very curvaceous in a white dress, low cleavage and tan tights or stockings.

The cut of her clothes suggested refinery and years of being a lady.

I started to stir, at the site of such a demure beauty.

“Hello Mum, how are you?”

“Enough of that, what is he about.” She said pointing at me.

“That is Mr Martins from next door, making amends for all the hassle he has caused me. He has a Mistress and he is her slave, he is hypnotised to obey commands and we have him for the night.”

“Really, that shit from next door, with the tree thing and all that.”

“That’s him, slave, put her coat away and meet us in the front room.”

I quickly shuffled away and found a coat stand.

Both woman were chatting on the sofa, and laughing.

“Lick my mums boots slave boy.”

I got on all fours and worshipped the expensive white leather of her boots.

“Impressive, I look forward to the evening even more now. When is dinner?”

“I’ve ordered it, should be here any minute.”

The door went about 5 minutes later and I had to pay for the order and take it from the delivery man, in my trunks.

I placed the cartons of Chinese on the table, and was ordered on all fours to act as a chair.

Abi came down and looked simply stunning in a one piece figure hugging dress.

Her feet were bare and she sat down and crossed her legs.

I was shuffled around so I now faced Abi’s feet, Sarah sat astride me and her mum to my left.

They all started to eat, laughing and joking, discussing allsorts.

Abi spent a fair amount of time playing with face using her toes.

“Well, I’m off out, you two have fun, don’t abuse Mr Martins too much.”

With that she got up, slipped on some high heels and left the house.

Sarah dismounted me and shuffled her way to the front room.

“Get in here slave, stay on your hands and knees.”

I crawled to the front room to see both women sitting down.

Sarah had her feet up, sitting in a recliner, her wrinkled soles staring at me.

Her mum sat to her left, crossed legged in her white boots.

“Slave, remove my mums boots.”

I crawled over to Diane and unzipped her first boot, I edged it off to reveal a well pedicured foot clad in tan nylon.

Her toenails were painted lime green and her foot looked amazing.

Diane crossed her legs before I had the chance to remove her other boot.

“Kiss the sole of my foot, slave.”

I kissed at the tan nylon and the sole of her foot, it was glorious and immediately I got hard.

“You horny little sod, look at you, worse than my dog.”

I carried on kissing her superior foot.

“Now smell my toes, slave.”

I placed my nose on the toes of a goddess and breathed in, they were so sweaty, really heady.

She could not have changed her stockings for ages, or she had put on an old pair.

The boots obviously had not helped the situation, she must have had a problem, but I was the one forced to smell them.

“Not too good are they, my feet always sweat up a storm in boots and these are old stockings, that were lying around in my draw.”

As I breathed, both women laughed at my humiliation.

“Okay, remove the other boot we have a film to watch.”

Sarah set up the large screen with a film, opened another bottle of Prosecco and went into the kitchen.

I removed Diane’s other boot and awaited my next command.

Sarah returned and had a contraption, some gel, another lotion and extreme nipple clamps.

Let’s put these on, rub some gel in to make you comfortable and then we can settle down.

She then squirted out a large amount of gel and liberally rubbed it all over my genitals and nipples.

“What is that for baby?”

“The gel is for extreme sports injuries, but you’re not supposed to rub it on your genitals as it gets quite hot and painful.”

“Ouch, you are a little bitch darling.”

“I know.”

She then attached a device around my balls with a small box on it.

“What is that for?”

“Well, that is a pain box, it gives out an electrical charge, controlled by this remote.”

“Ouch again, he is in for a night of it.”

“He sure is, but there is more.”

Sarah then attached a spiked ring around the base of my hard cock, she wound the points in until contact was made.

I winced at the pain of it, my cock and balls were on fire, as were my sensitive nipples.

“Who gave you this stuff?”

“Apparently a Mistress of some repute, a friend of Maria, gave her these bits.”

“Nice, very nice.”

She then attached the clamps to my nipples, and fed attached a chain to them.

“You take this mum, give it a yank whenever you feel like it.”

He mum laughed as she yanked the chain causing me more pain.

“Please no more Mistress, I can’t take it.”

“Slave be quiet, no more talking. In fact put your lips together and don’t open them.”

She had heard my pleas and now I suffered in silence for her pleasure.

I couldn’t even open my mouth now and this forced me to breathe through my nose.

She then slipped a pair of rubber gloves on and I wondered what for.

“For the final straw, this lotion was developed to torment prisoners in captivity, they would tie you up, apply it all over as it aggravates the skin, making you itch like made. But you cannot scratch it as you’re tied up. Very Ingenious of them, I thought.”

She then applied the lotion everywhere, liberally.

“Now slave, lie down at my mums feet, face up, hands by your side, feet together and don’t move.”

I laid down and looked up, I was to be a footstool for the evening, by the looks of it.

The lotion was incredibly itchy and it was driving me crackers already.

My genitals were on fire and the spikes bit hard into the base of my cock.

Her mum was keeping the tension on the chain, almost yanking my nipples off.

This was inhumane, I couldn’t take this, but had to, I had no choice.

Then the cherry on the cake, I watched as her mother’s smelly feet descended onto my waiting face.

“He looks way too comfortable, at least he can smell my lovely feet while we watch the film.”

“I thought we would watch King Kong the extended version, 3 hours and 10 minutes.”

“I love that film, and now I can see the extended scenes, fantastic.”

I heard the credits and was flabbergasted that I would be in this position for 3 hours.

Sarah being the bitch she was, pressed the button and electrocuted my balls.

“I just electrocuted him for fun, he must be in torment, poor slave.”

“Yes he probably is, I cannot imagine what it must be like, all that and smelling my sweaty feet.”

“He deserves it though, putting us through all that shit last year.”

“Your right he does.”

The two women settled down, drank Prosecco and watched the film in total relaxation.

I was in total torment, horny, tortured and smelling a smooth pair of hot feet.

What had my life become, why did I agree to all this, although I never thought it would be like this.