The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

These are the first two chapters of an at least seven chapter story. It involves mind-control of women by men. Please don’t read it just to get angry; if it’s not your cup of tea, just skip it please. And now, the standard disclaimer...

*** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING ***

This story contains scenes of mind-control, non-conscenual sex (of a sort), and general heavy language and situations. This is a FANTASY. None of this ever happened, nothing LIKE this ever happened, and if you are thinking of doing anything like this, DON’T. If this isn’t your cup of tea, it’s about time you hit ‘n’ or typed ‘next’ or do whatever it is to get to the next article.

Feedback welcome to the anonymous address. Flames gleefully laughed at, before rasberryed and flushed to /dev/null.

The Slave Pit

Chapter 1: Beginnings

In the course of one’s life, a person can discover extraordinary things in ordinary places. My extraordinary discovery came when I was shuffling through the occult section of our university’s private collection. There, I came upon a dusty, leather bound book, whose pages felt as if it were at least 500 years old. Surprisingly enough, the contents were very readable, and described the fashioning of potions for various purposes. What truly excited me was the section about sexual potions. The author, whoever he or she was, was clearly quite interested in the field, as about one quarter of the book was devoted to explanations, experiments, and pictures detailing the creation of some very interesting potions.

Needless to say, I was intrigued. I copied down one formula for a sexual potency potion that would supposedly allow a man to have as many orgasms as he wished, and would maintain his erection as long as he desired. The ingredients were a trifle obscure, but not hard to locate. Once I had them all together, it was difficult to find a time when I could be in a lab by myself for a few hours. One evening I discovered a chem lab left open by an errant student, and entered.

It took a little more than an hour to grind the materials, cook them, and combine them as the instructions in the book had specified. When I was done, the lab stank (but no more than was usual for chem labs), and I held in a graduated cylinder a clear blue liquid. I had checked to make sure none of the ingredients were poisonous, so I figured “What the hell?” and downed the potion in one gulp.

The liquid burned my throat as it slid into my stomach, but it had tasted quite sweet on my tongue. I waited a moment. Nothing happened. I breathed. Still no nasty side effects. I strolled over to the door, locked, and then whipped out my dick. I slowly began jacking it as I dreamt of Kirstin Corkey, a beautiful girl in my class who wouldn’t give me the time of day. I imagined her before me, begging me to stick my rock hard dick into her cunt. After a couple of moments, I felt that familiar pressure, and then I came.

It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. My come seemed to squirt out of my dick like hot fire, sending me through the roof. I cried out accidentally, but fortunately no one heard me.

When I finally came down and examined myself, I found I had spewed more jism then I could ever remember. It coated my dick and my hand in a glistening off-white sheen. I found some paper towels and cleaned myself up, noting all the while that my erection had failed to subside, and rather than feeling ultra-sensitive the way it usually did after orgasm, it felt like it was ready to do it again.

So I tried it. The resulting orgasm was slightly less intense, but I wasn’t complaining. After three more orgasms, I was convinced that the potion had worked, and that the crazy old author of that book had been a sheer genius. I cleaned up myself and the lab, and went home, dreaming all the while of what other secrets the book held.

It held MANY more.

The most interesting entry was the last in the book. It gave a detailed description of a potion which would allow one person to control the thoughts, feelings, and awareness of others. The ingredients were very hard to come by, but with the success of the first potion as evidence, I decided to pursue them.

It took me about two months of driving everywhere before I finally came up with all the ingredients. By then, the quarter had changed, and I had signed up to be a lab assistant. As such, I had a key and 24 hour access to the lab.

Ingredients in hand, I waited impatiently for night to come. Around 10:00 PM, I headed over to the lab with the ingredients and a pot of strong coffee. The recipe called for several hours work, and I didn’t want my attention span to fall off.

At around 5:30 in the morning the next day, it was all over, and I held a slightly amber fluid in a test tube. I gazed at it for a while, before quickly downing it in one gulp.

A sound from behind me nearly made a sewage plant out of my jeans. I whirled around to see another lab assistant standing at the door, trying to get his key out of the lock. He finally managed to pull it out, turned, and saw me.

Trial by fire, huh? I thought to myself. Oh well, here goes. I tried to project a sense of routine, that this sort of thing had happened every day and was something to be forgotten.

The change over the lab assistant’s face was remarkable. It went straight from surprise to nonchalance. “Hey,” he said calmly, “how goes it?”

“Oh fine,” I answered, “just fine.” I cleaned up my stuff, gave another mental command to forget all this happened, and went home to crash and sleep the day away.

A few more days practice revealed more and more flexibility of this mind power. I found I could attach mental projection fields to areas or objects, and those that passed through them received their instructions. I spent one afternoon watching everyone entering the library sneeze when they touched the door handle.

This was beyond my expectations, beyond my dreams. I could do ANYTHING. I quickly returned to the library. Fortunately for me, the old book was still lying there. I grabbed it, and skulked my way to the front desk. I projected at the desk attendant to ignore me, and started to walk out with the book under my arm right in front of his face. He simply went on with his filing, and didn’t spare me a second glance. I ran all the way back to my room, and hid the book in the back of my underwear drawer. Typical, I thought to myself.

It was time to have some fun..