The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slave Pit

Chapter 2: Into the Pit

With my new found mind powers, I set off that evening to see what I could do. I proceeded down the three flights of stairs in Plot Dining Hall to the local student union, named the Bottomless Pit. It was called that because of its depth and because of the all you can eat weekly pizza nights, which was a popular social gathering and study break.

When I arrived, it was fairly crowded. I ordered a slice of pizza and coke, and sat down at a table by myself to check out what fun I could have. I saw several likely prospects walk in and out, and I dreamed of all the possibilities. While I was waiting, I set up a general field of ordinariness, to make sure that anything unusual I did was just taken as an everyday occurrence. That was when Kirstin walked in the door. She was accompanied by two friends of hers, one of whom I recognized as Jennifer Costas, a pretty coed I had had in a couple of bio classes. Kirstin walked up to the counter, and I admired her large breasts, long flowing brown hair, and lush ass. I checked myself from oogling too much as Kirstin and her friends ordered a pizza. After getting their pie, they sat down not too far from me next to one of the televisions in the Pit.

Just then, a very silly fantasy movie started on TV. The opening shots were of a white togaed slave girl running from some evil guys in black furs. It was campy and pretty lame, but as I watched an idea suddenly stuck me. I looked at the movie, back to Kirstin, and then at the movie again. I decided that wasn’t such a bad scene after all. In fact, I thought that I might try it out.

I set up a mental field that projected to everyone but Kirstin the idea that it was really time to get going, while I suggested to Kirstin that she sit and wait for a while. Quickly, everyone else disappeared from sight. I set up a repeating field outside the doors that the Pit was closed and there wasn’t anything going on inside. I then got up and locked the doors. Smiling inwardly, I moved over to where Kirstin was sitting. Putting her into a light trance, I began to give her verbal commands backed up with mental authority:

“Kirstin, listen to me. We’re going to play a little game called Alternate Life. In this alternate life, you are a rebellious slave girl who’s run away, and I am your Master. When we start playing, you will find that you can run around the Pit, but you cannot leave. You cannot get the doors to open. I will chase after you. You can do anything you want to get away, short of causing me true physical injury, until I manage to tackle you to the floor. Once you are on the floor, you will find that you can no longer get up until I say so.

“In the alternate life, Kirstin, you have a deep subconscious desire to be used and degraded. It makes you sexually aroused, even though on a conscious level you revile those feelings. This chasing and struggle will make you burn with lust, though you try to suppress it. Also, in this alternate life, my penis is a magic penis. Whenever it fucks you, it will feel like the best thing in the entire world. After the first time it fucks you, you will know that you need to be fucked by it again and again. You’ll do anything to get it back inside you because it is the best thing you have ever felt. Do you understand everything I’ve told you?”

“Yes,” Kirstin said dreamily.

“Repeat it back to me.”

She did so, and it seemed that I had gotten out all the rules that I had thought of. “All right, Kirstin. When I clap my hands three times, we’ll start to play Alternate Life. When I clap them three times again, you will go back into this trance state. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I smiled and backed away. Kirstin still had that dreamy look in her eyes when I raised my hands and clapped them sharply three times. The look then quickly changed to puzzlement and then a slight hint of fear as she saw me across the room.

“No!” she cried. “Not you!”

“Oh yes,” I said in reply. “You’ve been a very naughty slave, running from me like that. I intend to teach you a lesson.”

“NO!” Kirstin looked terrified as she ran for the door. I rose my hands and prepared to clap just in case the suggestion hadn’t worked and she walked through the doors. However, much to her alarm and my delight, she seemed unable to figure out how to make the door work.

She whirled to face me. “What... what are you going to do to me?”

“Do?” I replied. “Why, I’m going to grab you, throw you down and then fuck the living shit out of that pretty little cunt of yours, slave.”

The effect of those words on Kirstin was interesting and arousing. Her eyes seemed to widen with a mixture of fear and suppressed lust, and I saw her hand unconsciously twitch towards her groin. “No,” she said, slightly less defiantly, “I’m not your slave! I won’t let you touch me!”

“You’re wrong,” I said, and started to move closer. “You are my slave. You belong to me, your soul and your body. I can use you any way I please, and you’ll enjoy it.”

“No I won’t!” she cried and ran past me, throwing me aside as she passed. She ran to the other end of the room, putting a table in between us. I felt like we were in a sitcom as I chased her around the table. Finally, I threw it aside. She cried, backed up, a look of fear and suppressed lust on her face. I lunged after her. She backed into a table, fell down and I leapt on top of her. I had her.

“You’re mine, slave. You know you want me!”

“No, please, don’t.” She struggled against me with her arms, trying to throw me off of her. She was surprisingly strong, and she actually managed to push me off of her. However, when she tried to rise, her legs simply gave out from beneath her. She was still following my rules, I was glad to see. I lunged over on top of her again, this time bracing myself so it would be more difficult for her to throw me off. Leaning most of my upper body against her chest, I reached down with my hands and began to slide her skirt up her legs. She put her hands on my shoulders, and began to try and push me off of her. “No, please, I’m not your slave, I don’t want you to do that, NO!” I had managed by then to slide her skirt most of the way up, enough to get at her panties. As I touched them, I noticed that they were soaked through. I smiled. She was really wet, ready for the next stage. I noticed that as I explored her panties, her struggles became less concentrated, as did her protestations. I pulled down her panties, and she suddenly was struggling again. “No no no NO! Please don’t!”

“Slave, prepare to receive your master’s cock!”

“You are not my master! I am not your slave!”

I managed, with some difficulty, to unzip my fly and take out my dick. It was rock hard. I placed it at the very edge of one her labia. She tried to close her legs, but I spread them open with my knees. Her struggles subsided again as I began to slowly brush the tip of my cock up and down the slit of her opening.

Kirstin’s reaction was remarkable. She closed her eyes and began to moan softly. Her breath was becoming shorter and shorter. It seemed my magic penis was already starting to have an effect. Her pussy was extremely wet, and it seemed to be getting even wetter as I ran the head of my dick up and down her slit. Her struggling stopped and her hips began to thrust ever so slightly in my direction. With this encouragement, I pulled my hips back and then rammed my cock home, deep into her cunt.

“OH YES! GOD YES! OH JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME YES!” Kirstin screamed out as I began to pump my cock in and out of her. Her cunt was so slippery that I thought I might slip out accidentally if I wasn’t careful. Her hips bucked against me as she thrashed around on the floor in utter fuck lust. I slid my hands under her shirt and felt her large breasts through her bra. I pumped in and out of her silky pussy. She continued to shout, “OOOOHHHHH GGGNNNNN FUCK FUCK ME FUCK ME ohhhhhh feels sooooo gooood don’t stop don’t stop please fuck me fuck me God yes your cock fucking me feels SOOO GOOOD AHHHH OH YESS!” She grabbed me in a fierce embrace and bucked against me in a tremendous orgasm. I continued to fuck her hard, and I felt my own orgasm building. As hers subsided, I pounded into her harder and harder. I felt it growing in my balls, moving through my stomach, and then, as I slammed home one last time, I felt it pour through my dick into her warm pussy, spewing come into her cunt in one the best orgasms I had had since I drank the original potion. I held her against me closely as I came down from my orgasm. I was pleased and surprised to discover she was kissing me as she moaned, softly now, “Ooooh yeah baby come inside me come with your gorgeous cock.”

As my breathing returned to normal, Kirstin began to move underneath me, trying to coax me back into fucking her again. “Want more,” she moaned, “more cock more fuck more come more more more.” I opened my eyes and found her looking at me as I said, “No,” quickly pulled out of her and stood up, my cock still rigid.

Kirstin looked stunned. “Please,” she begged, “please fuck me again. Please please, I need it, I NEED it, I need your cock inside me, PLEASE.”

“Your master only fucks good little slave sluts who don’t run away. You have been very bad. I don’t think you deserve my cock.” I slowly began to stroke myself for emphasis.

“Oh no, please, Master, please, I’ll be good, I promise, I’ll obey. I’ll be a good slave, just please fuck me again, please.”

I pretended to consider for a moment. “Come here, slave.” Kirstin started to rise, as I shouted, “On your knees, bitch, like the slave you are!”

“I’m sorry, Master,” she mumbled as she crawled over to me. She stopped at my feet, her head gazing at the floor. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. She looked up at me with longing and fear. “Please, Master, I need it so bad. I feel empty without it. I’ll do anything you want, just please fuck me again.”

I held her hair with my left hand and slowly stoked my cock over her upturned face with my right. “You’ll have to prove your worthiness to me.”

“How do I do that, Master? Please, I’ll do anything.”

“Tell me what you are.”

“I’m your slave, master. Your loyal slave, your plaything who you love to fuck. Please fuck me master.”

“You’ll have to be more persuasive than that. All my slaves love to talk about what good little dirty slave sluts they are. They love to use words that make them feel degraded and used. You know those words, slave bitch. Use them often, your master likes to hear them come out of your mouth.”

“Oh yes Master. I’m a little slave slut, your little whore. God, I love for you to fuck my slutty cunt with your hard cock. I’m your bitch, your slave, your slut. My cunt is yours to use and fuck, please fuck me, fuck your little cunt.”

As she talked, I stroked my cock faster. Her talking dirty was really exciting me, and she looked like she enjoyed every word. Her gaze got progressively more and more slutty as she went on. “God, your little slut needs it bad in her pussy. Her little twat needs your hard fuck tool inside. Ride me Master. Use my cunt, fuck me like a toy, I’m your toy, your little fuck toy.”

“My pretty little slave, I’m going to come soon.” My hand was moving more rapidly up and down my cock, and I could feel the jism boiling. “Are you ready to receive your master’s sperm?”

“Mmmm, yeah, come on my face, Master, come on your pretty little whore’s face, come all over my face.”

Kirstin’s encouragement was all I needed. “Here it comes, you cunt slut whore... UnnnnnNNNNNGGGGGG!” With one final jack, a burst of come flew out of my cock and landed with a wet splat on Kirstin’s pretty upturned face. A few more jacks, and soon her cheeks were covered in pearly white come juice. “Oh God yes, come all over my face, I love it, God it feels so dirty so good and dirty and bad.” Finally I was done. The orgasm had been great, and my magicked cock was still hard and ready. Kirstin looked entirely satisfied with her come covered face. “Lick up your master’s come, slave. Enjoy his gift.”

Kirstin brought her hands up and smeared my come all over them, then licked her fingers and palms clean. “Master, your come tastes soooo gooood. I love it when you come on me. It makes me feel so dirty.”

I considered what to do next. Kirstin was going to be fun, but I knew that I would want more playthings. Suddenly, a great idea occurred to me. “Your master is willing to forgive your running away—”

“Oh THANK you Mas—”

“BUT,” I continued, “you must catch me more slaves now.”

“What?” Kirstin said after a pause. “I don’t understand, Master.”

“Since you almost cost me one slave, namely yourself, you must now be my new slave catcher. You will find pretty girls who will please me, and you will bring them to me.” Another idea occurred to me. “Clean yourself up, and then come with me.”

“Yes Master,” she said meekly. She went into the bathroom and came out a couple of minutes later, still looking puzzled. “Where are we going?”

“We’re going to get something to help you catch slaves,” I told her. She followed me meekly out the door.

We moved quickly to my car. I played the gentleman for a moment and unlocked and opened the passenger door and helped her in. She smiled at me with a crazy lustful look in her eyes, which almost made me want to stop and screw her again right there. But there was work to do. I hopped in the driver’s side, and we took off. I drove quickly down to the local adult book store and toy shop. “What are we doing here, Master?” Kirstin asked.

“We’re going to pick up a few things,” I told her again. “Come with me and be quiet until we leave the store.”

“Yes Master, whatever you want, your slut cunt will obey.”

I felt my cock stiffen again at Kirstin’s nasty talk. I tried to hide it as we stepped inside the store. I moved past the racks and racks of amateur porn and into the B&D toy section. Leather harnesses and body piercing equipment abounded. I searched the racks for a moment until I found what I sought, a studded leather dog collar and leash. Noting the lack of video surveillance, I suggested to the cashier that he ignore us as I took the collar from the store.

Outside, I set up a strong field around the collar that would last a long time. It caused women who wore it around their necks to suddenly have a deep, unconscious need to be used in a sexual manner, and would provide great amounts of pleasure and satisfaction from degrading sexual behavior. The wearer of the collar and the holder of the leash would also be “invisible” to others; it would project a field of casualness and “nothing is wrong here” to people around it. The wearer of the collar would find it impossible to remove, their hands simply fumbling around the clasp. It would give the holder of the leash slight control over the collared person, allowing him or her to order the collared person to walk or sit or freeze, but nothing else. I didn’t want to make it TOO easy for Kirstin.

“Listen to me slave,” I said. “you will take this collar and catch me new slaves with it. You must lure them into your room at school, and then get the collar around their neck. Once you have done that, you can command them to walk, sit, or freeze, and no one will bother you. Bring them then before me, and I will give you more orders when they are in my presence. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master. Will you fuck your slutty slave again soon?”

“When you bring me my next slave, I promise you will be covered in my come. Does that make you excited?”

“Mmmm, it makes my little pussy wet just thinking about all your juicy come, Master.” Kirstin emphasized her point by rubbing her pussy through her skirt. I smiled, she was really getting into her role. “Now, listen carefully slave. When we are not alone, you must act as if nothing has changed between us. You will continue to be cold and indifferent to me in public, unless I say the words Tleashed collar.’ I that case, you will assume your proper role no matter who is around or where you are. When we are alone, you will be the proper slave. You must not draw attention to me in any way in public so as to reveal our relationship unless I instruct you specifically to do so. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, I’ll be a good slave bitch, just like you want. I want you to fuck me so badly, I’ll do anything, I’ll be your perfect little slave whore.”

“Then catch me some slaves, Slave. You will get your reward then. Make sure they are pretty and slim, or I will be VERY displeased.”

“I have some very pretty friends who I know will be good slaves for you Master. They are all sluts.”

“Good. I look forward to making them mine. Now, I will drive you back to your dorm. Conceal the collar until you are ready to bring the slave to me. Bring me a new slave at 10:00 PM on Friday. Do you understand your instructions, Slave?”

“Yes Master, I’ll bring you some pretty sluts to be your slaves.”

“Very good, get in the car.”

I drove her back to her dorm, then returned to mine. In my room, I carefully set up long-lasting “nothing to see here” fields around all the walls and the door. Friday was going to be very interesting, and I was looking forward to it.