The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slave Pit

Chapter 3: The First Catch

Kirstin thought for the next two days about who she would get to be her Master’s new slave. After looking over her friends, she finally decided he would like Jennifer Costas the best. She was a tall girl, with large breasts and long blond hair. Often, she could be seen sunbathing in a bikini on the lawn outside the dorm, and all the boys she had talked to drooled over her figure. She was dating someone on the football team, but Kirstin somehow knew her Master could take care of that. She had had Jen in a couple of classes, and was now taking a government course with her. It made a perfect excuse for her to call Friday night. Fortunately for Kirstin, Jen’s boyfriend was at an away game, and she had nothing to do. Kirstin invited her over to talk government and just hang out. That had been a 9:00. Now it was 9:30, and Kirstin heard a knock at the door.

Kirstin opened the door, and Jen was standing there. She was wearing slacks and a tight sweater, which seemed to strain against her breasts. “Hey,” she said.

“Hi there,” Kirstin answered. “Come on in.”

Kirstin and Jen chatted pleasantly for about fifteen minutes about government and Jen’s relationship. Then, Kirstin excused herself to the bathroom. Closing the door to the bedroom behind her, Kirstin opened the medicine cabinet and took out the collar. Taking a deep breath, she silently turned the door handle and opened the door a crack. Jen was sitting on the edge of her bed, facing away from her. Kirstin opened the door the rest of the way, ran up and snapped the collar around Jen’s neck before the other girl knew what was going on.

“What?” Jen exclaimed. “What the hell are you doing, Kirstin?”

“I’ve caught you!” she exclaimed as she gripped the leash tightly. “You’re going to be a new slave for my Master.”

“Huh?” Jen looked more puzzled than scared. “Are you feeling all right Kirstin?”

“My Master wants new slave sluts to fuck, and you’re going to be the first one I bring him.”

“Kirstin,” Jen said as she started to get up, “I’ve had enough of this—”

“Freeze!” Kirstin shouted. Jen did. She found every muscle locked, her arms reaching to unfasten the collar around her neck.

“Now, listen up you bitch,” Kirstin spat, “you are the Master’s newest slave, and it’s my job to bring you to him. He’ll be your Master, and you’ll be his slave, to use as he see pleases. Your body is his to control, you’ll become his little slave whore, and then he’ll fuck you and then he’ll fuck me with that gorgeous cock of his. He’ll come all over both of us, and we’ll love it. His come is so nasty and good. I hope he comes on me more.” Jen’s eyes were wide with terror as Kirstin talked dirty. Kirstin tugged on the leash. “Walk with me, we’re going now.” Jen found that her legs were inexplicably moving with Kirstin as she lead her out into the hall. “Stop this Kirstin,” Jen yelled. “CUT IT OUT NOW!”

“Shut up, bitch, your yelling will do you no good. Your my Master’s now, and no one will help you.”

Jen struggled against the pull of the collar, but found that her legs kept walking where ever Kirstin lead her. She screamed out for help, but the people they passed took no notice of her. Kirstin half dragged her across campus to Blunsdell Dorm, where they finally stopped in front of a room at which Kirstin knocked. Jen was half sobbing by now. “Please, please let me go, please.”

“You’ll change your mind, bitch. My Master is very persuasive. He had to fuck me to make me see how incredible he is. I have no other desire now but to be fucked and used by him.”

“Kirstin, what happened to you?”

“I became a slave, just like you’re going to.”

Just then, the door opened.

I opened the door after listening to the conversation outside for a few minutes. Kirstin seemed to be totally immersed in her role, and the girl she was leading on the leash was damn pretty. Making sure all my “all is well” fields were firmly in place, I opened the door.

“Maaaster,” Kirstin cooed, and tried to jump up and kiss me while holding onto Jen at the same time. The result was interesting if not very arousing.

“Bring her in here, slave,” I told Kirstin. She instantly complied. Jen trundled into my room in spite of herself. “Sit down, new slave,” I told her.

“Who—who are you?” she stammered.

“I’m your new Master,” I explained. “What’s your name, slut?”

Jen looked at me with a defiant eye, but I could see the suppressed lust engendered by the collar slowly working its magic. She remained silent. I turned to Kirstin, who looked at me expectantly. “Get my answer for me, slave,” I said.

Kirstin smiled slyly, then moved slowly up to Jen. Still smiling, she grabbed Jen’s long hair and yanked it backward, hissing, “Answer your Master, bitch!”

A yelp of surprise and pain escaped from Jen’s lips before she answered, “J-j-j-j Jen Costas.”

“Ahhh, Jen,” I said. “Release her, slave.” Kirstin let go of Jen’s hair. Jen’s head came back up, and she fixed with a stare full of hate. “What do you want with me, asshole?”

“Why, I should have thought that was obvious. I am your Master, and you are to be my slave. Your only desire will be for me to use your body in any way I see fit. It will please you more than anything else to be used and degraded by me and people of my choosing. You’ll take great pleasure for my come spewing onto your upturned face, and you’ll beg for more.”

“You’re sick,” Jen spat.

“Perhaps, but I am also your Master, and you should start learning what that means. Slave?”

“Yes Master?” Kirstin answered.

“Strip down to your panties and bra.”

Kirstin immediately obeyed, making sure when she took down her pants that she wriggled her cute butt at me in a very suggestive manner. My dick started to harden. When she was done, I said, “Come here and kiss me, slave slut.”

Kirstin and I smooched for a while, our tongues playing in and out of each other’s mouths. My hands roamed over her body, groping her ass and breasts. After a while, I broke the kiss and turned Kirstin around to face Jen, who was eyeing us with a mixture of loathing and surprise on her face. “What do you think is Jen’s most attractive feature, slave?” I asked Kirstin.

Kirstin seemed to consider for a moment, then said, “Her breasts, Master. They’re full, round, and begging for your hands.”

“Go over and touch her breasts, slave,” I told her.

“You’re sick!” Jen yelled again.

Kirstin looked back to me with a puzzled look on her face. “Why- why do you want me to do that, Master?”

I fixed Kirstin with a cold stare, then grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it a quarter of the way around. “Are you defying me, slave?”

“Ahhhh- no, Master, please, I don’t—I’m not—”

I twisted it another eighth of the way. “Slave, you are whatever I say you are, you will do whatever I say you will do and enjoy it, because you are mine, and you will do whatever I say. It will give you great joy to kiss me, another man, or another woman as I say. It makes you feel dirty for me to tell you to do things to other women, dirty and used. And I know you like that. If you defy me again, you will be punished. Do you understand, slave bitch?”

“Yes Master.”

“Now,” I said, releasing her, “go over and rub Jen’s pretty breasts.”

“Yes, Master.” Kirstin walked over to Jen unsteadily, put out a shaky hand, and started to fumble around Jen’s left breast. Jen grabbed Kirstin’s hand and threw it off of her, hissing, “Don’t touch me bitch.”

Kirstin’s reaction was amazing. Her gaze became one of ice, and she slapped Jen hard on the face. “Don’t defy my Master! He has told me to touch and I will.” Kirstin then grabbed both Jen’s breasts and twisted her nipples. Jen grabbed Kirstin and threw her down on the bed, and the two began to struggle. This was getting slightly out of hand, so I interceded. Moving quickly, I pulled Kirstin back off the bed. Jen, unable to rise from her past sit command, remained on the bed. “That’s enough,” I said. “Slave, I am ready to break in my new slave. You will go behind her and restrain her hands.”

“I’ll hold that cunt, Master.” Kirstin spun behind Jen, grabbed the other girls hands and held them tightly behind her back. Jen struggled, but was unable to break the grip of Kirstin’s frenzied strength. I approached Jen, smiling slightly. “Listen to me, my new slave, you are going to receive the touch of your Master now. It will excite you, you will begin to feel yourself earn for my touch on your tits, on your ass, and in your hot pussy. Soon you will beg for it, and only then will you find release as I use you to my satisfaction.”

“No way, bastard! I’ll never beg for anything from you!” Jen struggled but was still unable to break Kirstin’s grip. I reached out and began to caress Jen’s breasts through her sweater. Her eyes closed, and she turned her head away. I caressed them for a couple of moments, then reached under her sweater and rubbed them through her shirt alone. I could feel her chest begin to rise and fall a little faster as I did that. Excellent, I thought to myself, the collar is working. I rubbed her breasts through her shirt for a minute. They were quite large, and very soft. I reached down and untucked her shirt from her jeans. I reached up under her shirt, and she spoke for the first time since I touched her. “Please, don’t...”

“Don’t what, slave?”

“Please... don’t... don’t... touch, please...”

I rubbed my hands along her smooth, flat stomach, and then slowly raised her shirt and sweater up above her gorgeous breasts. They were barley constrained by the white lacy bra that was holding them. I thought it was a crime that such gorgeous tits weren’t free, so I reached and undid the clasp in the front of her bra. I peeled the cups away, and her beautiful breasts were exposed. In the slightly colder air of my dorm room, the nipples hardened into sharp little nubs standing upright. I touched and caressed them, and I heard a small shuddering gasp escape Jen’s mouth. Her struggling had ceased by now. Kirstin looked on, licking her lips in anticipation. I could tell she was growing excited by the attention Jen was getting. “You like this, slave? You like me rubbing your bare tits?”

“No, I... please, no... God, no... please...” Her pleas sounded halfway like she was begging me to continue. The collar was working it’s magic well.

“Slave Kirstin, release Slave Jen’s arms slowly.” Kirstin nodded, and slowly let the blond girl’s hands go. Jen didn’t struggle. Her eyes still closed, she leaned back and supported herself upright with her hands, as I continued to play my hands over her nipples and breasts. Her breathing increased as I lightly twisted and manhandled her tits. Her slight protestations continued, but she did not struggle.

I motioned Kirstin back around to the front of Jen. “Play with her tits, slut,” I ordered.

“Yes Master,” Kirstin answered. She tentatively began to play with the other girl’s breasts. Her manipulations became more sure of themselves as she gained confidence. “Do you like playing with her breasts, slave whore?”

“Mmmm, yes, Master, they’re soft and nice to touch.”

“Lick them.”

Kirstin bent down without hesitation and began to kiss and lick Jen’s tits. A soft moan escaped Jen’s lips. Meanwhile, I began to rub my hand up and down Jen’s thigh. Sensing no ill effects, I moved up to her waistline. Maneuvering around Kirstin as she gobbled at Jen’s boobs, I unfastened Jen’s jean snap, and unzipped her fly. Her panties were cotton, pink, very innocent looking. I touched the fabric. Not surprisingly, it was soaking wet. I began to press and rub Jen’s crotch. Her moans became more pronounced, and her hips began to rock at me slightly.

I decided to stop rubbing her crotch through stuff. I pulled back, and said, “Slave Kirstin, stop what you are doing now. Move behind the new slave and take off her shirt, sweater and bra, while I remove her pants.” Kirstin muffled a “Yes Master” at me as she grabbed a couple of more kisses off of Jen’s prodigious breasts, then moved around behind while I quickly whipped off Jen’s shoes. Reaching up, I grasped at the waist of Jen’s pants.

Just then, Jen’s struggles began again. I was about to discipline her when I realized she struggling to get out of her jeans, not to prevent me from taking them off. Smiling at her change in attitude, I quickly removed her jeans and panties with her help. Meanwhile, Kirstin had managed to remove Jen’s top half of clothing, leaving her naked, lying back on the bed with the dog collar around her neck. Her pussy was blond, well-trimmed, and soaking wet.

“Now, Slave Kirstin, continue rubbing the new slave’s breasts, and describe what I do to her using those naughty words all sluts know while I indoctrinate our new slave here.”

“Yes, Master. Well, bitch, you certainly have changed your tune.”

“No, please, no, God, fuck no, please oh Goood, please no..”

“Look at you, you whore. Look at how wet your little slutty twat is. Look how our Master plays with it. He’s sticking his finger up your cunt, slave bitch, does that make you feel all wet and gooey inside. Mmm, fuck, I wish his finger was up my cunt right now. I’m so wet and ready for his cock. Look at him play with your clit, bitch. You like his finger running over your little clitty, huh, slut? Does it make you feel hot, wet and used? Now he’s licking your cunt, God, doesn’t that just make your twat cream? His tongue running up and down your pussy lips, adding his wetness to yours, tasting your cum juice. You like me rubbing your tits, whore? While I rub your tits our Master tongue fucks your little pussy, God, you must be one slut to be enjoying this. Now he’s taking off his pants, slave whore. You know what that means? It means your Master’s going to fuck your little cunt soon. His cock is hard and thick, and his come tastes sooo good. Soon your little twat is going to be filled with it. He’s going to ram his big dick up your pussy, fuck you until you scream, come inside of you and then leave you, used and totally fulfilled.”

“No, please, God, I... please, I, please...”

By now, my cock was hard and ready, and so was I. I placed my dick at the edge of her opening. “Prepare to get fucked, you slave cunt.”

“No, I GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, FUCK, GOD, FUCK FUCK GOD, I FUCK GOD NO PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK” Jen exclaimed as I slipped inside her and began to pump. Her pussy was sopping wet, and seemed to be getting even wetter as I fucked her. Her moans and cries became more incoherent as I fucked her harder. After a few minutes of slamming her cunt, she suddenly reached up, grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me down on top of her as her cunt squeezed around my dick in orgasm. I felt her whole body shuddering with the force of it. Finally she let me go, and I went back to fucking her. After a couple of minutes, I was ready. “Get ready, slave bitch. Your Master’s going to blow his wad inside you very soon. Oh YEAH!”

My dick finally shot out a stream of spunk deep into Jen’s pussy. I felt the orgasm pour through me and into her, sending Jen into yet another intense orgasm as I had mine. After a minute, I pulled out of her. She was still moaning “no” and “fuck” softly now, as the waves of orgasmic pleasure subsided.

A spermy white trail began leaking from Jen’s cunt. I motioned Kirstin over to me, then pointed at Jen’s cunt. “You see that pussy, slave?” I asked her.

“Yes, Master?”

“I want it cleaned. Lick up all that nice come and pussy juice. As you do that, I’ll think about using you next.”

“Oh yes, thank you Master!” Kirstin threw herself on top of Jen and began to eagerly lap away at her cum-dripping pussy. “MMmph, it tastes so good Master. I love how dirty it makes me feel, licking your come from another girl’s pussy.”

“Swing your body around and position your crotch above the slave’s face, Slave Kirstin,” I ordered. Kirstin immediately compiled. Jen had her eyes closed, and a steady stream of soft protestations was still escaping her lips. They sounded more automatic now than anything else. I moved around to above Jen’s head and took down Kirstin’s panties. Her pussy was, like the night before, soaking wet.

I took my magicked cock and placed it lengthwise down Jen’s pretty face, the underside of it resting on her nose. Her eyes snapped open, but her mumbling protests went on unabated. She stared straight ahead, looking wide-eyed at my eight inch pecker. I smiled, I wanted her to watch this. I took my hard dick and, not three inches away from Jen’s face, impaled Kirstin’s cunt.

“OOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSS, FUCKFUCKFUCK YES FUCK COCK CUNT FUCK PUSSY FUCK FUCK ME FUCK ME YES!” Kirstin’s backside thrashed about against my pole as she tried to fuck me seven ways from Sunday. Jen’s eyes were even wider now, as she continued to mutter and watched the fuck scene not four inches from her face. My balls dangled over her forehead as I slammed into Kirstin’s pussy.

“Oooh fuck your little cunt, Master, fuck her good, cock her up and come in her little twat. I love feeling your cock slam in and out of me, stretching your little whore’s cunt. I love being your whore, Master, it feels so good when you OHHHH FUCK ME FUCK ME COOOOMING!!!!”

Kirstin’s orgasm sprang out of nowhere, and her hindside bucked and thrashed over Jen’s mesmerized face. Her cunt gripped me like a silky vice as she spasmed and thrashed in the throes of ecstasy. Finally she slowed down. I continued to pump at a furious pace, and soon I felt a familiar churning in my balls. “Your Master is coming soon, slave bitch. Does that please you?”

“I love it when you come in my twat, Master. Fill my little cunt with your jism, Master, please, your little slave bitch needs it bad, feels sooo fucking bad.”

“Here it comes, you slut cunt whore bitch GGGNNNNN ARRRRGH!”

Another of my magic orgasms rolled through me. I felt my hot jizz fly from dick and fill Kirstin’s cunt with warm sperm. My dick kept twitching for about thirty seconds, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Finally my orgasmic feeling subsided. I rolled my still hard dick around in Kirstin’s gushing pussy, trying to get as much of my come on it as possible. Then, I pulled it out slowly. As I did, I rubbed the shaft of my dick along Jen’s wide-eyed face, covering her nose and left cheek with a slightly milky white mixture of come and pussy juice. As my head popped out of Kirstin’s twat, come began to ooze out. Jen’s eyes seemed transfixed by the sight, her mouth still muttering he “no”s and “fuck”s all by itself. I gently raised her head with my hands towards Kirstin’s come-dripping vagina, whispering to her, “Taste my come slave, taste it from the cunt of another whore like you. See how good her pussy tastes with my sperm in there. Lick it all up.” Jen’s eyes remained wide as her tongue seemed to extend of its own volition towards Kirstin’s love hole. I kept on lowly raising her head, until the tip of her tongue touched the very outskirts of Kirstin’s labia.

“Ooooo, yess, lick my cunt you whore,” Kirstin muttered, “lick it like the thirsty bitch you are. Thirsty for come, thirsty to drink her master’s come from another’s pussy.”

Jen’s tongue began small explorations of the very outskirts of Kirstin’s pussy. As she continued, she became more enthusiastic, and started to lap eagerly at Kirstin’s crotch. She raised her arms up and brought Kirstin’s waist down in a careful embrace. Then she started licking away in earnest.

“That’s it bitch, lick me clean, lick the Master’s come from my cunt. Ooohhhhh, your tongue feels so good up there. Lick me, you little slut, lick me like the slut you are.”

Kirstin’s dirty talk was really turning me on, so I decided to push my magic dick to its limits. I grabbed Kirstin’s hair and slowly pulled her off Jen’s supine body. “Bitch,” I said to her, “take the other slave and lie yourselves side by side on the bed. Your Master is ready to finish this session.”

“Yes Master. I love it when you pull me around by my hair, it makes me feel all fuckin’ used and degraded, like a whore slut should.” I released Kirstin’s hair. She moved to Jen, who had taken up her quiet muttering again. She helped the other girl move to where she was lying lengthwise on my bed, then lay down beside her.

I got on the bed and kneeled between the two of them. I started to stroke my cock hard, bringing it to orgasm as quickly as possible. Kirstin looked on with eager anticipation as I jacked my cock above her face. She licked her lips and smiled a wicked, sultry smile. “Are you going to come on my face, Master?”

“Yes, you little whore, how does that make you feel?”

“Like the slut I want to be, Master. Your little slut to use and come on anyway you want. Come on my face, Master, mark your little slut as yours, come on my face, cover it with jizz, come on my face, come on my face, please, your little cunt slut wants it sooooo badly, it tastes so gooood, fuck, goddamn good, fuck, come on my face, come come come...”

“Here it comes, get ready, catch it you bitch slut whore ARGHRPH!” My hand jacked back and forth furiously on my dick as a blast of semen erupted from the head. It landed with a satisfying wet splat on Kirstin’s cheek. Another two jacks brought two more ropy strands making an x on Kirstin’s face. the final few spurts landed on her other cheek and in her hair. I slowed down my pace, but I continued jacking as I felt my cock ready itself for another orgasm.

I turned and pointed it over Jen’s face. “Are you ready to receive your Master’s come from the source, bitch?”

“No, I ... oohhh fuck, no, fuck, God, fuck...”

My hand increased its tempo. “Soon, you will be a true slave, whore, as you receive your Master’s hot come on your face. You’ll feel completely degraded, and that will make you feel like such a wonderful little slut, won’t it slave?”

“Fuck God fuck God fuck God...”

“Here it comes, I coming soon, very... very... UNNNGGGGG!” My fourth orgasm of the night rolled through as powerfully as the first. The come flew from my dick to splatter nicely all over Jen’s wide-eyed face. As I shot my load all over her pretty mouth, I heard something unusual in her protestations: “Fuck God fuck God no fuck God YES fuck fuck fuck ahhhhhhh ohhhhhhh....” Jen reached up with her hands and pushed the come on her face into her mouth, savoring every last drop.

I smiled. She was mine and I knew it. She hadn’t admitted it to herself yet, but her body would betray her every time. “Roll over and kiss the new slave, Slave Kirstin. Share my come between the two of you. When you are satisfied, help her and clean both of you up.”

“Yesssss, Master,” Kirstin sighed. She rolled over and started to kiss Jen tenderly. Soon, the two girls were locked in a fierce embrace, French kissing passionately and smearing my come around both their faces. I almost felt like coming on them again, but I had had enough for one night. I let my hard-on lapse, and went into the bathroom. After cleaning myself up, I returned to see the two ladies still at it. “Come on, you two little slaves. Clean yourselves up and put your clothes back on.”

Kirstin broke their embrace, and led the still slightly shell-shocked Jen into the bathroom. A few minutes later they emerged and reclothed themselves.

Jen still looked a little stunned. I removed the collar from around her neck, and then transfixed her gaze with mine. “Listen to me carefully Jen. You will find that you are unable to speak about anything that happened tonight between you, Kirstin, and I with anyone except the two of us when you are alone with either of us.” I emphasized the verbal commands with mental reinforcement. “You will not tell anyone else of our relationship. You will not attract undue attention to yourself, Kirstin, or I in any way, and you will not involve any authority. Do you understand, slave?”

Jen nodded once.

“You may leave.”

Jen nodded dumbly again, and then walked out the door.

“Master, now that we are alone, how about you fuck me with that gorgeous cock of yours, all by ourselves.”

“Your Master is tired now, slave, but he appreciates your efforts to be more slutty. Go home and take the collar with you. Unless I tell you otherwise, meet me again in two weeks, here, at this same time. You may go.”

“Yes Master. Goodnight, and pleasant dreams.” Kirstin smiled impishly as she walked out the door.

Now all I had to do was wait and see where the pieces landed.