The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slave Pit

Chapter 5: Enter the Mistress

Thursday night in the Pit was a slow time. People were off studying for weekly Friday quizzes, and by 10:30 the place was empty but for the staff. Sky Regina was working behind the counter, serving no one but herself. Her friend, Kirstin Corkey, was keeping her company that night, though Sky thought her friend looked somehow preoccupied. She asked Kirstin a question about a class, but Kirstin was off in space and didn’t hear her.

“Hey, Earth to Kirstin, come in,” Sky prompted.

“Huh? What?” Kirstin said, startled out of her reverie.

“I asked you about Calc, space cadet. What’s got you so dreamy these days anyway?”

“Oh, nothing really, just a new relationship...”

“Oh, really? Why haven’t I heard anything about this sooner?”

Kirstin suddenly realized that this gossip might draw undue attention, and her orders kicked in. “Oh, it’s all so new, and I can’t really say anything yet, it’s just too soon.”

“Oh, c’mon, what’s his name?” Sky probed.

“Uh, it’s... too early to say.”

Sky was a little puzzled. Kirstin had loved to gossip about guys before. She decided to go a little more general. “So, what do you like in guys, then?”

“Oh, I like guys who know... how to take charge, who have... strength.”

Sky arched an eyebrow. If she didn’t know any better, she thought she had heard those words before, but never from Kirstin. Only from some submissives she had been involved with before. Sky was a dominatrix, strong and demanding and always on the lookout for willing partners. “Really?” she asked. “And this new boyfriend of yours, he’s... strong?”

“Very.”

“Knows what he wants?”

“Mmm-hmmm.”

Sky decided to go for broke. “Dominating?”

“Yesss,” Kirstin breathed, and her eyes fluttered. Sky’s heart skipped a beat; she had never met anyone so reactive to submissive behavior. Kirstin was practically creaming in her jeans, and Sky felt herself getting warm between her legs as well. That’s when a glint from Kirstin’s backpack caught her eye. She looked more closely at the open pouch, and thought she saw a dog collar in its inner recesses.

That clinched it. Sky came around the counter and took her friend firmly by her arms. Kirstin’s eyes widened. “Who is your Master?” Kirstin demanded.

“What? I... that is I... never had...”

“Don’t lie to me bitch,” Sky said in an icy tone. “I saw the way you reacted. You’ve got a Master and you love it when he dominates you, don’t you?” Kirstin only looked scared and excited, refusing to answer. Sky reached down quickly between Kirstin’s legs and felt at her crotch. The fabric of her jeans was warm and slightly moist. “Does it excite you when I touch you like this?”

Kirstin’s mouth hung open, and her eyes rolled back. “Please...” she whispered, “I can’t... I can’t tell... please...”

“He ordered you not to tell, anyone, eh?” Sky continued to press and manipulate Kirstin’s ever-wettening crotch. “Wants to keep this hot bitch all to himself, huh? Does it make you hot when I call you bitch?”

“Yessssss,” Kirstin hissed, and started to press her pelvis into Sky’s hand.

Sky quickly pulled her hand away and thrust it into Kirstin’s backpack, pulling out the dog collar. “I suppose you feel like a real bitch when you wear this, huh? When your MASTER makes you wear this?”

Kirstin’s eyes were wide and full of fear and excitement. “No, I don’t... I haven’t...”

Sky hurled the collar over to Kirstin. She missed catching it and it clattered to the floor. Kirstin dove down and snatched it up. Meanwhile, Sky rounded around the counter again, snatched up her purse, and began walking hautily away from the prostrate and upset Kirstin.

“Tell this non-existent Master of yours that he’s got competition now,” Sky said over her shoulder as she walked out the door of the Pit. Kirstin’s eyes followed her with a mixture of fear and desire.

A timid knocking at my door jarred me from my drowsy state. I stared at the clock across from the bed; it read 12:15 AM. Hoping I just dreamed it, I turned back over, only to have it happen again. I threw the covers off of me, walked to the door, and looked through the peep hole in the door. Outside stood Kirstin, looking visibly shaken.

I opened the door and Kirstin fell into my arms, shaking and crying. “What the hell happened to you?” I asked. I thought for a second one of her ex-boyfriends had tried something, and I found myself ready to torture that bastard to the end of his days. In the next second, I was surprised at the intensity of my response for someone who hadn’t given me the time of day just a few weeks ago.

But that turned out not to be the case. Kirstin slowly managed to gasp out the story of her encounter with Sky. At the end of it, I found my cock hard at the thought of Sky grabbing at Kirstin’s pussy. “Why are you so upset?” I asked her after she finished.

“I wanted to tell her, Master, I wanted to tell her about you so she would...”

“She would what?”

“So that she would... keep on... playing... with....”

“You little slut!” I said in half surprise. “It made you hot to have that dominating bitch playing with your cunt, didn’t it?”

“Yes, Master, I loved it when that bitch was touching my pussy. It made me so wet, God I just wanted her to suck me until I came screaming.”

“But she wouldn’t?”

“No, that bitch walked out.”

“Well, we’ll just have to teach her a lesson, eh?”

“What do you mean, Master?”

“Tomorrow, you and slave Jen and I will meet here. You’ll call Sky and tell her you want to meet her at the Pit, while Jen and I go there ahead of you to set up. Then you’ll meet us there...” and I laid out my plan for the next evening.

The phone rang at 10:30, Friday evening. Sky picked it up as she turned down her music. “Hello?”

“Sky, it’s Kirstin.”

“So, decided to tell me about your Master, slut?”

There was a slight pause on the other end of the line, and Sky could have sworn she heard Jen starting to pant. “Meet me at the Pit in half an hour,” Kirstin said hurriedly, then hung up the phone.

Sky smiled to herself. She moved to her dresser, and pulled out her make-up kit. Carefully, she removed her special tube of lipstick; it was a color she liked to call “Bitch Red.” She spread a liberal amount over her full red lips, blotted, and examined the effect. She was starting to look like a Mistress. Smiling, she continued her work.

Half an hour later, Sky made her way down the stairs to the Pit. Her long, straight blonde hair was pulled straight back severely, and her blood red lips stood out from her paper white face. She wore a loose chemise and a pair of tight, tight Spandex pants, hugging every curve. Her three-inch heels went click-clak down the stairs.

As she listened to the sound of her own walk, she realized that something was missing. It took her a moment to put her finger on it; there was very little sound coming out of the Pit. It just sounded like the TV, and nothing else. Curious, she moved forward.

She opened the door, and the main rooms by the grill was empty. The TV screens were quietly blaring by themselves. Crinkling her forehead in wonder, she moved to the side room with the pool tables.

She was more than a little shocked when she saw them. He was sitting in a chair from the main room, and he was completely naked. His hard dick was being worked on by the mouth of a very pretty young blonde, who was also naked except for a black choker around her neck. His eyes were closed as the girl used a rhythmic combination of sucking and jacking to bring him closer and closer to orgasm. Sky looked on in disdain; the thought of being that subservient to a MAN made her positively ill. That girl, though, had definite possibilities, and Sky could feel herself growing warm at that thought. Sky watched her little twat sway back and forth as she moved her whole body in the process of blowing him. After a moment, her hand moved in a frenzy, and he started to thrust his hips up towards her face. She sucked on the head of his cock one more time, and then jacked it hard until a veritable gusher of cum flew out of his hugely engorged dick, splattering all over her pretty face. She cooed and ooed and mmmed as his sticky white jism covered her cheek. After several large blasts, the girl sucked the remaining cum on his dick, eating it up hungrily.

Finally, he opened his eyes and looked at Sky. He didn’t seem surprised at her being there. He held her gaze for a moment, steadily, then flicked his eyes up and down her form, as if he was appraising her. The nerve. The pretty blonde continued to clean his cock, which, Sky noted, had not lost any of its ridgedness.

Finally, Sky decided to break this ice. “You’ve got her well trained,” she said.

“Slave Jennifer loves her work, don’t you?” he replied.

“Mmmmm, yes Master, I love sucking your cock and feeling your come all over my face. It makes feel like just little nasty slut.” She was finished with his dick now, she was wiping the cum from her face and licking her fingers. God, what a little slut, Sky thought. She’s really getting into it. God, how I’d love to get some of that pussy. Jennifer? She’s Jennifer Costas, my God, she’s dating Jerimah Andrews, the star fullback and all-around neaderthal! I hope this guy is tougher than he looks, Jer was never one to take poaching his woman lying down.

“So, Mister Big Shot,” Sky said, “how did you steal this one away from her boyfriend?”

He only looked at Sky with a smile, and said, “That would be telling. Why don’t you tell her, Slave?”

“No one but my Master can me make feel so gooood. God, it’s like a constant orgasm, rolling over me, feeling like such a dirty nasty whore. I fucking love it, nothing ever made me feel so fucking bad, so fucking good.”

“Oh really? It doesn’t look like you’re having much fun right now to me.”

Jen was about to answer her, when he put a restraining hand on her shoulder. The blonde looked up at him with large adoring eyes, waiting for his command. He lay her slowly down on the floor, and spread her legs open. Sky noticed that the lips of her pussy had been diligently shaved clean, leaving a thatch of hair near the top of her slit. He knelt in between her legs, and then touched one index finger to her pussy lips. Jen started to groan, and tried to grind his finger further into her pussy. But he would have none of it. Instead, he continued to stroke her labia, which were starting to glisten with the slickness of her pussy juice. Sky licked her lips and thought of tasting that. He continued his digital exploration of the outside of her cunt, and finally relented to her thrusts by slipping his finger inside.

Jen started to talk dirty. “Oh Master, I love it when you fuck me with your finger. Fuck my little slut cunt with that finger of yours, pump my little whore pussy with your hand. God, I fucking need it, I need your fucking hand up my fucking cunt, so fucking bad, God I’m such a little whore slut, fuck me, Master, fuck me!”

He continued to finger-fuck her hard, and she writhed in ecstasy. He then slowed down his rhythm, removed his finger, and lowered his head to her bald pussy lips. Sky’s mouth was watering as she watched him begin to eat her. But her sultry gaze soon turned to one of amazement and surprise as she watched Jen’s reaction.

“Ohhhh Gooood, yesssssss. Master Master MASTER! FUCK OH GOD YES LICK MY CUNT, LICK MY LITTLE WHORE CUNT, oooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAA FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK YES YES YES YES FUCK YES YES YES MASTER YES LICK YES FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!”

Jen was literally bouncing off the floor has she thrust her hips towards his tongue. She screamed and writhed and grabbed at her nipples and finally seemed to lose control completely, her body twitching every which way as she was wracked by orgasm after orgasm. Sky had never seen a girl come so hard, she herself had hardly even come close. At the end, Jen was screaming incoherently in pleasure, her back arched and her hips thrusting like pistons. Finally he pulled away from her pussy, and held her as she came down.

“You’d like to be able to do that, wouldn’t you?” a familiar voice from behind her said softly. Sky turned around and faced Kirstin. The brunette only wore a pair of garters, without any panties. Her breasts were quite large, but firm, and her thatch was shaved just as Jen’s was, bald lips with a patch of hair above her slit. “If you could pleasure someone like that, no one could resist being your slave, could they?”

Sky smiled and tried to reach for Kirstin, but suddenly found that her arms wouldn’t move. In fact, she found that all that she could do was turn around slowly. “What... what the hell?”

“Do not worry, you will be released soon,” Kirstin assured her. The naked brunette walked forward to her. “You would love to seduce a woman at a touch, any woman you liked, and pleasure her until she begged you for more, begged that she couldn’t live without your touch. You want that don’t you?”

Sky eyed Kirstin, and nodded slowly.

“We could make that possible, Sky,” Kirstin cooed. “We could make you irresistible to whomever you wished, whenever you wished. You would only need to touch someone, and think a certain thought, and she would fall under your spell. It could all happen. You could do as well as my Master has done tonight, have her screaming for more, have her doing anything that you wished to you, anything at all.”

“What’s the catch?” Sky asked.

Kirstin grinned at her, and looked at something behind her. Sky turned around. He was standing in front of her now, his erection pointed horizontally out from his body towards her, being held and slowly stroked by Jen. “You,” he said, “must become my slave. My devoted slave, as devoted as these two. In turn, you will have slaves of your own, which will in turn be my slaves as well. But you would have control over them when I was not there, and could use them to your hearts pleasure when I am not around. However, when I require you or them, you will submit and enjoy it.”

“And if I refuse?” Sky asked.

“But you won’t,” he replied. “I can see it in your eyes, Sky, I can feel it emanate from you. You desire my power. You desire to dominate, and control others. I can give you that power, Sky, but in turn you must give me your total obedience, and your total enthusiasm. Without it, you will forget that any of this ever happened, except for a vague, gnawing feeling that you could have had control, and gave it up.”

Sky considered for a moment. He didn’t look like the world’s greatest lover. In fact, he looked more than a little dorky. But she had never in all her relationships seen anyone come that way, or had slaves so entirely committed to her. She could learn so much from him, but to do so... She shivered at the thought. She hadn’t even kissed a boy since she was 15, and had only had heterosexual sex once, with a boorish brute who didn’t even wait a week before hopping in the sack with some other tramp. But she had been a submissive once, to the woman who had introduced her to master-slave relationships. She wanted to know how he did it, she wanted to know so badly, but to submit to a man was something she just could not think of. She needed to think some more, she needed to stall. “Why me?” she asked. “You could probably have any girl on campus, who would probably ask a lot less and commit much more. Why me?”

He smiled thinly at her. “I need... a partner of sorts. Kirstin was to be my slave-catcher, but she got herself caught instead. She is too submissive by nature at any rate. But you will enjoy finding me women, because you will enjoy them too. Besides, my plans require someone I can trust, without too many... alterations.” He indicated Jen with his eyes. “But keep one thing in mind: we would in no way be equal. I would be your Master, and you my slave, my enthusiastic slave.”

“Enthusiastic?”

His thin smile turned into an evil grin. “You must make sure that I believe you are enjoying your servitude. If I sense at any moment you are not enjoying what is being done to you, or what you are doing, if you have less enthusiasm than, say, Slave Jen here...” he paused. “What I give, I can take away just as easily. Never forget that.”

Sky swallowed. Hard. She wasn’t sure she could do it. But she wanted to so badly, she wanted what he could do so badly, anything seemed possible. She just needed to transfer her passion for domination to one of submission where he was concerned. She was almost sure she could do it. She was at least willing to try. She started to fantasize, quickly, trying to build up her enthusiasm. She fantasized about seducing a girl in her Organic Chemistry class, a young beautiful freshman. She alternated between that and submitting to him, trying to meld the two fantasies, the two energies. She closed her eyes, imagining him on top of her, his long dick at her opening... Sky climbing on the freshman girl, sucking at her wet virgin twat, feeling the tentative tongue at her pussy... she is so wet as he rubs his dick up and down her slit, slowly sliding it in... burying her face in the wetness, the body under her thrashing, a voice mewing for more... his cock pumping in and out of her, her breathing heavily, feeling so full... she’s coming... she’s coming...

She opened her eyes. She found that she could move again, and she knelt down. “Please, Master,” she said, “accept this flesh as yours, accept me as your slave.” She lowered her head, and held her hands out towards him supplicating.

She felt his hand on her head, and she looked up. He was staring into her eyes, and she felt... strange. Then he spoke, and his words seemed to drive themselves into the very depths of her being: “If you ever consider betraying me, if you ever formulate a plan or have a thought about betraying me in any adverse way to anyone, if ever considering telling anyone about our relationship without my permission, you will come to me, tell me you have something to say, wait until I give you permission to say it, and then you will tell me your plans or thoughts. Do you understand?” She nodded dumbly; it was as though his words were too important to ignore, too fundamental to herself to disobey. It was like questioning one’s arms, they were just always there. She stared at him in wonder.

“Stand up, Slave,” he told her. She did. “Remove your blouse.” She slowly took of her chemise, still staring at him in wonderment. Her bra was black lace, one of her favorites. “Now the bra.” She undid the clasp in back, and the bra fell to the floor on top of her blouse. Her breasts were round and firm, only slightly smaller than Jen’s. “You have nice tits, Slave,” he said.

“Thank you, Master, but they are your tits now, just as the rest of me is yours to do with as you please.” The twin fantasies kept running in her head, each feeding the other’s erotic energy.

“Indeed they are. Take off your pants,” he ordered. She compiled, with a little difficulty. The skin tight spandex had been hard enough to get on in the first place, and it proved only a little less difficult to remove. Finally, she stood there in her panties, the two other slaves and her Master staring at her supple, well-toned legs and black lace panties. “Does my body please you, Master? I hope you like it, I work hard to keep it in condition.”

“Kneel and crawl forward, Slave.” Sky compiled, and crawled towards him. His cock was right at eye level for her as she hand-and-kneed forward. She reached him, and he said. “Take my cock from Slave Jennifer, and as you suck on it tell me exactly what you are. I think you already know what I want to hear.”

Sky swallowed once, and then threw herself into it. She reached up and took his hard dick in her hand. It was quite rigid, despite having been erect constantly for around twenty minutes. She sat up on her knees, and started to peck his dick with kisses. “Oh, Master, your cock is so big, it’s so hard, I love it’s taste, it makes me feel all tingly, knowing that I’m sucking on my Master’s prick, knowing that I’m making him excited, knowing that I could make him come, come all over my face and in my mouth, this little slut’s mouth making your big cock come...” She took his cock slowly into her mouth, and then slowly released it, running her tongue down its bottom. In between slurping on it and kissing it, she told him: “God, I’m such a little whore slave, Master, I love sucking on your cock, I love being your little slut, Master, I’m dreaming of all the women I’ll catch for you, all the new slaves you’ll have because your little slave whore caught them for you, you fucking their wet cunts while they eat mine, you coming over their bodies and me lapping up your jism while Slave Kirstin eats my pussy...” She stopped talking for a moment, and concentrated on sucking his prick. She gave it short, bobbing strokes with her head, then longer, fuller ones, taking it as far in as possible. She could tell he was close, he was thrusting his hips, holding her hair in his hands, encouraging her. She slid his dick form her lips, and said, “That’s it Master, your little slut is making you come. Come for me Master, come for me, come all over my pretty little slut face.” She grabbed his dick in her hands and jacked it back and forth quickly. “Come, Master, come on your slut, make me your slut Master, come on me, come come come...”

He placed his hands on her head, leaning hard, grunted once, and suddenly let go with a tremendous wad. It splattered over her cheek, and then next blast took her right in the mouth. But Sky didn’t taste come; instead she tasted the pussy juice of the girl she was sucking in her fantasy, as the girl squirted it into her mouth. It was sweet, so sweet... He blasted two more spurts onto her face, and she licked up every drop hungrily.

Finally, he was finished. He took his hands from her head, and she noticed then that his cock was still as erect as ever. Whatever else he was, he sure had a lot of stamina. He took her by the shoulders and stood her up. “You have done well, Slave. You have accepted your Master’s come quite vigorously. But I require further submission from you. I require you to prove your devotion and enthusiasm towards me in a very.. special way. Get down on your hands and knees, and spread your asscheeks wide. Your Master wishes to take you in your ass. Accept your Master’s cock in your ass, and then I will give you the gifts you seek.”

Sky gasped, and fear welled up within her. She had never had anything larger than a finger up her ass, though she had enjoyed that when it had happened. However, the fantasy of all those girls, lining up just to be her slaves... it was overpowering. She knelt down as he had instructed, and placed her hands on her asscheeks, spreading them as wide as possible, exposing her ass pucker to his eyes. “Take my ass, Master, fuck me in the ass and take me as your slave whore.”

She heard him whisper something to Jen. She rose, and returned. She felt a finger on her ass, rubbing some sort of lubricant on it. It felt... odd, but in a nice way. She felt the finger try and work its way slowly into her asshole, but in her nervousness she was clenched tighter than a vice. “She too tight, Master,” she heard Jen say. “I can’t even get my finger in her little slut butt.”

“Too tight, eh?” came his voice in reply. Suddenly, she felt another finger, but this one felt... wonderful, so warm and stiff, it made her relax, and at the same time it made her want that all the way up inside her ass. “Try it now,” he said. The first finger replaced the second, but this one felt as nice. She felt her sphincter relax further as the finger worked its way up inside, lubing as it went. Soon, it was slipping in and out just like a finger in her pussy, only it felt twice as nice. It slipped out a final time, and she heard Jen say, “She’s ready, Master.”

She felt something smooth at her nether opening, and she heard him say, “Beg.”

“Please, Master, stick your cock in my ass, fuck my ass, buttfuck your little slave whore, she needs it so bad in her ass.” She did, she felt a burning desire to have her ass fucked, right now, by his dick. Because, in her mind, she saw that young freshman behind her, holding a long, firm dildo in her hands, and ready to use it.

Sky felt him grip her sides. The very tip of his hard dick pushed a centimeter into ass pucker, and she clenched involuntarily. He backed up, and moment later she felt it again, but this time, her sphincter just seemed to relax of its own volition. His cock slipped easily now up her well-lubed ass. She felt so full, her ass felt wonderful. “Oh Master, yes! Your cock feels soooo goood up my ass. Fuck it now, Master, fuck my slave whore ass!”

He did just that. He started slow, slipping in and out of butthole as easily as a cock in her pussy. Only the tightest pussy she could ever imagine, and it felt more than wonderful. It felt ecstatic, she couldn’t get enough. She ground back on his cock, as he fucked away in her ass. “Your ass is very tight, Slave, it feels very good. Your Master is pleased.” He picked up his pace now, fucking her harder and faster with every stroke. “Do you like my cock fucking your slut ass, Bitch?”

“Mmmm, yes, fuck, yes fuck, fuck my ass, fuck my slut bitch ass, fuck my asshole with your hard cock, fuck your little whore slut slave in the ass, oh Master, I’m going... I’m COMING MASTER!! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK COMING FUCK COMING COMMMMMMMIIIIIINNGG!” Sky thrashed around on his hard pole as her sphincter throbbed in orgasm. He continued to pump her as she trembled under his relentless buttfucking. His pace increased as her orgasm subsided. He grabbed Sky’s waist, and seemed to use his whole body, trying to push his cock deeper and deeper into her rectum.

“Are you ready for your Master’s come in your ass, slave?” he asked her breathlessly, still fucking away.

“Yes, Master, pump your slave whore’s ass full of your white fuck! Come in your slut’s ass! Come!”

All at once, he rammed in one final time, and seemed to shake quietly for about a minute. Sky thought she could feel the cum boiling out of his dick into her ass. After a moment, he slowly withdrew his cock, and she could feel the slippery remains of his come make his exit a slick one. She remained where she was as she thought she heard one of the other girls wetting a towel and wiping him down. Finally, he spoke. “Turn around, Slave, and kneel before me.” She did so. Jen and Kirstin were both standing beside him, their hands slowly caressing his dick, which was amazingly enough still hard. “You have done well, Slave, and as promised I will give you your reward. Open your hand out flat before me.” She did so, and he touched the tips of his middle and index finger to hers. “When you touch those to fingers to a woman’s skin, and think a suggestion, that woman will be compelled strongly to follow that suggestion. Something like, ‘Follow me home,’ ‘Undress,’ ‘You are strongly physically attracted to me,’ and possibly, ‘You are my slave, obey my commands,’ will all work, though the last one may have to be after getting the woman to trust or desire you. Now, open your mouth and stick out your tongue.” Sky obeyed, and he touched his hand to her tongue. “When you lick part of woman’s body, and you will it, they will feel intense pleasure, the best thing they have ever felt. Prolonged use of this will have them coming back and begging for more, and it will have a similar affect of what I did to Jen earlier. Do you understand the powers I have given you?”

Sky nodded slowly, taking in the implications of it. With these, she could make any girl hers! “When you use the suggestion power,” he continued, “reinforcing it verbally can make some great difference, though it will still work to a degree without you saying anything.” Sky nodded again, fantasizing about everything she could do with these powers. Her mind turned to that brunette freshman in her OChem class, what she would look like thrashing in orgasm as Sky ate her delicious cunt. She couldn’t wait to try.

“Remember,” he said again, “every slave you capture becomes my Slave in turn. Every Friday, we will meet here at 10:00, and every slave you have I expect to be here as well. You can tell them that they or my slaves or not, as you see fit. You are responsible for making them properly slutty and enthusiastic when they are, though. Do you understand?”

Sky nodded once.

“Then arise, and kiss your Master. You may then leave.”

Sky got up, and walked over to him. With a wicked twinkle in her, she bent over and kissed the head of his cock, swirling her lips around it for a moment. She kissed him on his lips then, softly and passionately. Breaking the kiss, she moved away from him with a wink. She then put on her clothes again and left the Pit.

The cold wind outside brushed across her breasts. She took a deep breath, and she knew then that the world was just her’s for the taking.

Wow! I mean, wow! I watched Sky leave, her slim butt swaying behind her. I had NEVER expected, in my wildest dreams, to have to use that little of the power on her. I had expected to have to tweak her into that strange sort of dominate submission, but she seemed to just launch into it completely naturally.

Well, anyway, at least I didn’t have to worry about grabbing more girls for a while; Sky would probably more than take care of that for me. It was time to put another plan into action.

“Master,” Kirstin’s voice drifted up to me, “my little whore pussy is just aching for some thick Master cock...”

Well, maybe it would be time later...