The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slave Pit

Chapter 6: The Sweet Fruits of Labor

The next Monday, I skipped class, and took a ride into the city, towards the main state university there. It took me a while, but finally I found the office of Prof. Harvey Molton. Harvey had the distinction, if you can call it that, of serving eighteen months minimum security time for his involvement in one of the biggest investment and embezzlement scandals of the decade. No one had ever pinned anything directly to him, but it was widely purported to be his idea all along. No one knew exactly how much he was worth, since no one knew exactly how much he had stolen. What did it get him? A part-time professorship at a distinguished university business school. What did it get me? It made him easy to find.

I sauntered past the secretary, who suddenly found herself totally engrossed in her paperwork. I didn’t bother to knock as I opened his door.

He sat behind an imposing mahogany desk, in a high backed leather chair, reading papers in the light of a bank lamp with the windows shut. Could he be a little more cliched?

“Who the hell are you?” he asked.

I didn’t even bother to be subtle; it wasn’t worth my time. I slammed his mind hard, putting him into an extremely suggestible state. “Listen up, Mr. Molton. I am your best friend in the whole wide world. You trust me more than immediate family, more than your wife and kids, more than your accountant. You would literally do anything for me if I asked it of you, especially if it involved some questionable transactions with money, and you wouldn’t think twice about it. You know I can be trusted if you get into gray or illegal areas of the law. You want to do anything in your power to make sure I’m happy, and my happiness is your greatest reward. Do you understand?” He nodded curtly, once.

I let up on the pressure on his mind. He shook his head, and looked up at me again. The tension seemed to drain away from his eyes, replaced with something like rapture.

“Hi Harvey,” I said. “How’s business?”

“Not bad, not bad at all. How are things with you?”

“Well, I could sure use some extra cash...”

“Heh heh, couldn’t we all?”

“Well, what would you say if I told you I could get you access to any monetary fund in the whole world? Banks? Mutual funds? Anything you wanted. Do you think you could make some money appear in pocket?”

“Well, hey, it’d be easy if I had access, but who’d be crazy enough to let me near any of that kind of money?”

I thought I could feel my smile splitting my face.

It didn’t take long. We drove to a large financial institution’s office, rode the elevator up to the top floor, and within a few hours I had more money, safely in several different places, than I could ever possibly concieve of spending in a lifetime, and two dupes willing to take the rap if it ever came to light.

When I got back to campus, I called Jen, Sky, and Kirstin to my room. They arrived about fifteen minutes later. “You called, Master?” Sky asked.

I handed Sky my credit card. “Take this and go shopping. Buy yourself and the other sluts some lingere. Fishnet stockings, teddies, a nice variety. Put it all on the card, I’ll take care of it. When you get back, make sure all of you have your whore cunts shaved correctly. Slave Jennifer can show you how. You have been keeping your cunt shaved, haven’t you Slave Jen?”

“Oh yes Master,” Jen replied. She unconsciously fingered the choker around her neck. “Whenever I do, I always think of your tongue licking across my bald pussy lips and your cock pounding away at my little shaved twat.”

“Very good, Slave, you please your Master. Make sure these other two sluts do as well. Now go. Meet me Friday night, at the Pit, dressed in your new outfits. Make sure you bring any new sluts you find, Slave Sky.”

“Yes Master,” Sky replied. All three did a little bow and left. Funny, I didn’t remember teaching them that. Perhaps Sky had taken it upon herself. I didn’t mind, but I reminded myself to keep an eye on her. For now, it was time for a little homework.

The next day, Sky squirmed in her seat as her OChem professor rattled on about methane groups and other completely engrossing topics. Her new silky panties felt very nice, and they were distracting her no end. Sky tried to keep her eyes on her notes, but that only lasted for a couple of seconds. For the hundredth time, she glanced up at the clock on the far wall. 11:47, it read. Only three minutes, three agonizingly long minutes before class was done and she could...

She tried to make herself stop thinking about it, tried to make the time pass faster. But as her eyes came down from the clock they swept over the form of the brunette freshman in the third row, and she was transfixed.

Her face was delicate, and her chin was slightly pointed. She had auburn hair, and big brown eyes, the kind that could make men’s hearts melt and their dicks hard. But she was too good for any man. Sky had discovered that her name was Kim, and that she was having difficulty on her assingments. That had been her first attempt at using her new power, convincing the TA to tell her about the cute freshman. She couldn’t believe how easy it was. All she had to do was lay her two fingers on any exposed skin, and think a thought, and voila! Instant trust, instant belief, or, possibly, instant desire.

Sky turned back to the lecture and tried to listen, tried to make the class pass faster. The professor dragged on past 11:50 to 11:53, before the russle of papers finally convinced her that it was time to end.

Sky nearly lept out of her seat and tried to meander non-chalantly down the isle to the third row, where Kim was just gathering her things and stoing them away. Swallowin down her nervousness, Sky approached. “Hi,” she said, nervously.

Kim looked up. “Hi?” she said, as more of a question.

Sky proffered forth her hand. “My name is Sky Regina, I’m a friend of Doris, our TA?”

“Oh, yeah,” Kim answered, and took Sky’s hand. Sky sent a mental impulse down through her fingers: <You trust me.>

Kim seemed to space out for a moment as they shook hands. Sky finally let the girl’s hand go; it had been so smooth, so soft, just slightly cool. Sky could almost feel her mouth watering. “Anyway,” Sky continued, “Doris told me that you were having some difficulty, and seeing as how she is really busy, was wondering if you would let me help you out?”

“Oh, uh... sure, that sounds great,” Kim replied, smiling.

“Great, why don’t we get together tonight, say around 6:30?”

“Oh, 6:30 on a Wednesday is when I have glee club, what about 9:00?”

“Perfect. I’m in East Dorm, room 451. You know where that is?”

“Yeah sure.”

“OK, I’ll see you then.” Sky presented her hand again, and Kim took it. Sky sent another impulse, as hard as she could: <You desire me.>

As Sky walked away, Kim stood watching her with a strange expression, almost one of first discovering something you always knew was there. Sky didn’t have to look behind her to know it was there.

Sky paced back and forth in the small confines of her dorm room. She was wearing her tightest pair of cutoff jeans and a t-shirt that barely came to the bottom of her breasts. She was cold, but she looked hot. She kept glancing at her clock. Today had seem run by clocks. It was 9:05, and she was getting impatient. She tried to school herself to calm, but couldn’t seem to do it.

Finally, a knock came at her door, and she positively ran over to fling it open. Kim stood outside, looking a little sheepish. “Sorry I’m late,” she said, “but glee club ran a little long. I got here as fast as I could.”

“No problem at all,” Sky said, reminding herself to try and do something nasty to the glee club leader if she ever found out who that was. “Come on in,” she said, stepping aside and allowing the younger girl in.

Kim entered and looked around. “Nice room,” she said. “Pretty big for a single.” Sky closed the door behind her. Now, what was she supposed to do... oh yes. Sky went over to her desk and took out a small flat rock and placed it onto its twin on her desk. Her Master had told her that this would make it possible for them to make as much noise as they wanted without being disturbed. Sky had tried it out with her heaviest heavy metal album earlier today, and even at the loudest volumes no one had told her to shut up. Now she was ready.

She turned to Kim, who was looking at her expectantly. “Should we get started?” Kim asked.

“Yeah, have a seat on the bed.” Sky motioned towards her bed, and Kim plopped her books and herself down onto it. “Well,” Kim started, “I just can’t seem to get my head wrapped around all these different names.”

“Hmmm,” Sky replied, “why don’t we—hey! That’s a long lifeline you’ve got there!” Sky hoped her trust suggestion was in high gear; that segue had been a little stilted. To smooth over, she took Kim’s hand into her own. “I’m a bit of a palm-reader,” she explained. With her two special fingers, she traced some of the lines on Kim’s upturned palm. “You really must trust people to let them just look at your hand like this. I mean, I barely even know you.” Sky sent waves of trust through her two fingers and into Kim’s hand.

“Well, I know this sounds a little silly, but I kinda feel like I could tell you anything. You have a very... trustworthy face.”

Sky smiled. It was working! She started to try and send small pulses of desire mixed in with the trust waves as she danced her finger dance on Kim’s palm. “Your love line is long as well,” Sky said. “Though a bit bent.” She winked at the other girl, as if sharing a secret.

“What does that mean?” Kim asked. Her breath seemed imperceptably shorter.

“Well, it means that you don’t always follow the normal, boring paths of love, that’s all. For you, love is an adventure.” Sky started to push trust towards submission. “You like to experiment.”

“Well, my last couple of boyfriends haven’t thought so, but yeah, I guess you’re right.”

“Do you trust me, Kim?” Sky asked. Waves of trust, desire and submission boiled out of Sky’s fingers.

“Yes,” Kim said, slowly, “yes I do. I... I... I like you.”

Sky smiled. “Your love line,” she continued, “bends down, which means that while you like to experiment, you also like someone else to lead the way, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Kim replied. “How can you tell?”

“Why, it’s all right here in your hand. You like someone else to take the lead, to take control. You like being told what to do. You’ve never let yourself know it, but you like someone else to tell you what to do in love and sex, don’t you?”

“Ummm...,” Kim replied, looking unsure. “I guess you’re right. I’ve never let myself know it, but I feel that way right now.”

“You want me to take the lead, don’t you Kim?”

Kim’s eyes seemed to pop out of her head at the suggestion, but she answered, in a quiet whisper, “Yes, I do.”

“Kiss me, Kim,” Sky ordered.

Kim leaned over, eyes still wide, and lips parted. Sky leapt like a snake and kissed Kim hard. Still holding onto her hand and pumping signals of desire and submission, Kim and Sky kissed passionately, eeach exploring the other’s lips. Finally, Sky parted her mouth and let her tongue slip out to taste Kim’s lips.

Kim went from fairly enthusiastic to madly passionate at that moments. She grabbed Sky’s head and frenched her spiritedly. Sky enjoyed the feeling of Kim’s tongue meeting hers, the pair intertwining, slipping slipperily around one another. Finally, Sky freed herslef from the lip lock and trailed her tongue across Kim’s cheek and down the freshman’s neck. Kim tried to ground Sky’s head into her neck with her hands, her breath coming in gasps. Sky firmly took both of Kim’s hands and continued her mental suggestions. “You want me to tell you what to do, don’t you Kim?” she breathed in bewteen necking the younger girl.

“Yes, please, I like it,” Kim responded.

“You want to obey what I tell you, don’t you? I makes you feel good to obey me, doesn’t it? The sweet desire of submission fills you, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, yes! Take me please! Make me obey!”

“You want me to order you to do sexual things, don’t you Kim?”

“Yes, oh yes, I never would have believed it before, but yes! Please! I love what you are doing!”

“You want to become my sexual servant, don’t you?”

“Yes yes!”

Sky took her non-magicked hand from Kim’s and started to feel her breasts. “You want to become my slave, don’t you?” she said, going for broke, and sending as hard as she could, <Submission feels good>.

“Oh yes! Yes yes yes! Please, I want to be your slave. Please? It feels so good!”

“My slaves obey my every wish, no matter what I ask, and they love it. Will you do that?”

“Yes yes! It feels too good to stop please! I want to be your sex slave!”

Sky began to feed in a love of being degraded through her fingers. “My slaves know what they are, and love to hear and use degrading terms. Will you enjoy it when I call you a ‘whore’? A ‘bitch’? A ‘slut’?”

“Yes yes! Call me names! Dirty, filthy names! Cunt slut whore bitch! Do it!”

“Take off your top and bra, slave,” Sky ordered. It was time to have some fun. Kim had a wild look in her eyes as she nearly teared her shirt off her body. Her bra came off no less swiftly. Her breasts were small and perky, and her nipples stood at attention. Sky grabbed her hand again, and then began to suck on her tits. Kim gasped as Sky’s pleasure-giving tongue slipped over her nipples and aureole. “Oh GOD! It feels so good when you like my tits like that, Sky. It feels so fucking good!”

Sky cut short one of her long licks across Kim’s chest to say, “Call me by my title, slave.” She spoke in a tone that brooked no leeway. “Call me your Mistress, whore.”

“Yes, Mistress, yes, lick my tits Mistress, lick my nipples, lick your slave’s nipples!”

Sky pushed Kim back across the bed, and continued to suck at Kim’s rock hard nipples. She continued to pump in a love of degredation into the younger girl through her magicked fingers, and Kim continued to respond beautifully. With her free hand, Kim pressed Sky’s head into her bosom, saying, “Yes, oh yes, I never knew Mistress, I never knew how good a woman’s tongue feels across my breasts! It feels so good! I love it when you suck your whore’s nipples, don’t ever stop, YES!”

Sky’s mouth made a small popping sound as she pulled her head away from Kim’s nipple. “Are you sure you don’t want me to stop licking your nipples, Slave? Are you sure you wouldn’t want me to lick somewhere else, bitch?” Sky reached between the freshman’s thighs and grabbed at her pussy through her cotton panties. “Are you sure you wouldn’t like your little slut cunt licked, whore? Would that make you feel good, Slave? To have your pussy licked by your Mistress?”

“Oh Mistress, yes! Lick your little slut’s cunt! Lick my pussy with that tongue, please!”

“Strip, Slave,” Sky commanded. Kim got off the bed and proceeded to tear the rest of her clothes from her body. Meanwhile, Sky carefully removed her shorts and top, revealing her shaved pussy lips and ample breasts to her new slave. “Turn around,” Sky ordered. Kim slowly turned, showing off her cute ass as she faced away from Sky. Sky could hardly wait to get a piece of it. “Come here.”

Kim walked over. Sky took her hand again and resumed pumping in a love of degredation, of being a slut. “Do you like my body, Slave? Does the sight of my breasts and cunt make you tingly inside?”

“Yes, Mistress, you have a very sexy body.”

“Do you like the way my pussy is shaved, Slave?”

“It looks good to lick, Mistress, smooth and wet.”

Sky reached down and felt the other girl’s pussy lips. They were soaking wet. While playing with them, she said, “Do you want to keep being my slave, whore?”

“Yessss, Mistress, please...”

“Then after we are finished here tonight, I want you to shave your twat like mine, and keep it smooth. You must not tell anyone about me, and you must meet me in my room on Friday at 9:00 PM. I’ll introduce you to my... friends, after that. But for now, lean back...” Sky slowly pushed the other girl back onto the bed as she lowered her head to waist level. She inhaled the girl’s lovely sex scent, savoring in its pungency. Then she kissed Kim’s pussy lips, careful not to use her tongue too soon. She kissed slowly up and down Kim’s slit, and could feel the girl become more aroused and moist with every peck. Finally, she went for the kill. Slowly, she stuck out her tongue, and placed the very tip of it lightly against Kim’s engorged clitoris.

“OH GOD YES MISTRESS! LICK MY SLUTTY CLIT, FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE! AAAAAAAHHHHGGGGG!” Kim’s hips writhed and jumped as Sky licked away at her pussy. She had an orgasm within fifteen seconds, and was well on her way to another in the next minutes. SKy disengaged herself for a moment, though, denying the freshman, temporarily, second bliss. Instead, she swivled herself around and then on top of the younger girl, positioning her pussy directly above the waiting tongue of the eager young slave. “Eat your Mistress’s cunt, like a good slave,” she instructed. Kim hungrily dug in, making up for what she lacked in technique in sheer enthusiasm. Sky relished in the sensations of the first-timer eating at her cunt. In time, she will make an excellent pussy eater, Sky thought. But for now, Sky had other things to do. She lowered her head between the other girl’s legs, and resumed her licking.

Kim’s cunnilingus become intense as Sky’s tongue worked her magic. Unable to cry out, she seemed to transfer her orgasms straight through her tongue and into Sky. However, the older girl needed something else. “Dirty whore,” Sky said in between bouts of licking, “being a good slut and lube up your finger and stick it up my ass. Your Mistress orders you to finger-fuck her ass.”

Kim eagerly obeyed. Sky momentarily felt Kim’s finger at her pussy gathering juice, then more tenatively at her nether hole. She felt Kim run her finger around her ass pucker, then slowly slide it in. The orgasmic feelings she had felt last Friday with her Master came back to her then, and she enthusiasticly began licking Kim’s pussy again. In turn, Kim began to fuck Sky’s ass more vigourously, as the two girls’ energy began to feed off of the other.

“Lick my cunt!” Kim cried.

“Fuck my ass with your slut funger!” Sky shouted.

“Oh make me come Mistress, make your slut whore COMMMMMME!”

“OH fuck, OH FUCK YES FUCK LICK MY PUSSY FUCK MY ASS YOU BITCH WHORE SLUT YESSSSS!!!” Sky’s orgasm blasted through her as the freshman writhed under her in her own.

After a few minutes, both girls calmed themselves to the point where they could speak again. “That was very good for your first time, slut,” she said, “but I expect your pussy licking to get much better.”

“I will practice any time you wish, Mistress, any time.”

“Good. Now go. Meet me back here at 9:00 PM tomorrow, and make sure your pussy is slaved like a whore slave’s should be.”

“Yes Mistress.” Kim said no more, quietly climbing into her clothes, gathering her things, and then leaving after giving Sky a small kiss.

After she was gone, Sky fell back onto the bed with a wide smile on her face. Her life had definetly taken a turn for the better.