The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slave Pit

Chapter 8: The Future

The school year passed quickly, and I spent with my four main slaves and any other catches Sky happened to bring. While I wasn’t busying myself with them, I continued to refine my field-creating fields. After my initial breakthrough, I found that I could add relatively complicated fields to the end product without too much difficulty.

Harvey continued to manage my fortune. The bank manager, I later learned, had been fired for losing a substantial sum of money. No one even breathed a whisper of my name.

Meanwhile, I searched for the maker of those chokers I had given to Kirstin, Jen and Sky. I was pleasantly surprised to discover they were relatively local. I wandered over one day and checked out the place. I discovered that the entire process was fairly automated, and that most of the crafting was done by one large cutting machine.

It was perfect. I instructed Harvey to buy the company, and put him in charge of it. As soon as I held title, I went to work. I spent three days straight at the factory, putting a field of incredible complexity around the main machine. Bolts of cloth went in one end, and chokers with special fields came out the other. One of the properties of these fields was that women would find incredibly attractive, and consider themselves twice as pretty while wearing one. Women who saw other women wearing these chokers would find themselves compelled to buy one, and to complement the owner. Women wearing them would find incredible willpower to keep themselves as in shape and slim as possible without being anorexic. Of course, they would always think that it was their own idea.

But secretly, the chokers would implant suggestions deep in their unconscious. A love of degrading sex. A passion for both men and women. A desire to be submissive to men during sex, as well as a desire to have sex often. A craving to talk dirty during sex. A complete lack of any sexual hang-ups or taboos. An appetite for wearing skimpy, sexy, and lacy underwear. In short, women would love wearing the chokers, and the chokers would turn them into complete sexual slaves. However, the sexual suggestions would be hidden, locked away from conscious and subconscious thought. The only thing that would release these feelings would be a code phrase. Only the underwear craving would show through without the code phrase.

I racked my brains for an hour before I came up with a phrase that would probably never be mentioned in casual conversation, yet didn’t sound too strange. I impregnated the field with the code sentence, “Have you ever been held by moonbeams and green cheese?” It sounded like a pick-up line gone wrong, which was just perfect.

After a month of business, orders began to pour in. We installed two more machines with the profits, and began to produce different styles. Of course, the new machines had fields around them just like the first one, producing magicked chokers.

After a year, Secret’s chokers were the hottest selling clothing item. After another year, the popularity continued unabated. Harvey was interviewed by all the major fashion publications, and chalked his success up to well-timed marketing strategy. He continued to feed me a piece of the profits, which kept me well above the poverty line. Well above. Aerobics classes and gym attendance tripled. Women slimmed down, and stayed there. Harvey opened a chain of gymnasiums, and with a little persuasive advertising, they did quite well.

After five years, hardly a woman in America didn’t own at least five Secret’s chokers, and most women in Europe and Australia had at least one. Some look-alikes tried to cut into the market, but they simply couldn’t compete. I wonder why.

For a while, I had a hard time keeping up with all the new machines, but I managed. The master field became easier and easier to produce; eventually I could whip one out in about an hour.

During this time, I finished school, and said good-bye to Kirstin, Sky, Jen, and all the rest. Keeping up with the new machines became a full-time pursuit, and for two years I had little time for slaves.

Finally, though, after five years our capacity had just about reached equilibrium, and I took a long vacation. I headed out to the backwoods, into an obscure part of Yosemite, for some R&R on my own. The trees and open air gave me time to depressurize.

Early afternoon was relatively cool by the stream I had camped out by. The beautiful Yosemtie valley surrounded, and at this time of year, was relatively quiet and uncrowded. I was the only soul about for at least two miles, as far as I could tell. I had chosen a secluded glade by the spring last night for its convenient to the spring; thus a wall of trees and grasses kept me from prying eyes.

I had taken off my shirt and was relaxing on a rock, soaking up the sun, when a rustle from the grass beyond the glade caught my attention. I kept as still as possible, hoping that a deer or some other creature of the woods would surprise me with a visit.

And indeed, a creature of the woods did step out into the glade, though not the one I was expecting. She couldn’t have been more than sixteen years old, but she was quite developed. Her hips showed the first hints of curves, and her breasts poked out tantalizingly behind her t-shirt. A whisp of red hair drifted out from underneath her cock-eyed cap. She wore hiking boots and had a camping utility belt that looked as though it had seen lots of use. Around her neck she carried three canteens, and in her hands was a collapsible bucket. She looked surprised when she saw me, but her initial startlement quickly gave way to a friendly smile. “Hi there,” she said.

“Hello,” I replied.

“My parents sent me to get some water. Mind if I use your stream?”

“Go right ahead. The woods are for everybody.”

“Thanks.” She walked over to the stream, away down from where I lay on the rock. She dropped the bucket, and removed the canteens from around her neck. As she did, the choker the straps had been hiding came into full view. One of mine. I carefully tested the field around it and her. She had been wearing one for quite a while, it appeared, the commands were implanted quite deeply, buried behind my keyword.

“How long have you been camping?” I asked.

“You mean this time, or all my life?”

I laughed. “Both.”

“Well, we’re in the middle of our annual two week trip,” she answered as she bent over to scoop water into the canteens. “This is the second time we’ve done Yosemite, and, oh, I dunno, my seventh camping trip, I think.” She raised herself up, quickly screwing the top onto one canteen. “How about you?”

“This is my first trip anywhere in a long time,” I said.

“Really? Why?”

“Work.”

“What do you do?”

“I write songs,” I said.

“Really? Any I’ve heard of?”

“I don’t know. Ever heard of a song that starts, ‘Have you ever been held by moonbeams and green cheese?’”

The effect was fascinating to watch, from a mental point of view. The hidden directives flew out from confinement, seemed to explode into all her mind for an instant, then simply melded back as if they had always existed there. Physically, she blinked strangely a couple of times, shook her head a moment, then replied, “No, I don’t think so.”

“Hmmm. I’ll have to try and find a new band.”

“Huh. Yeah.” She was visibly distracted. “Well, I better finish up.” She turned back to fill up her last canteen.

“Just a minute, I don’t even know your name.”

“Rachel. Rachel Howser.”

“Well Rachel Howser, I have a question for you,” I said, sliding down from my rock. She was now bent over, filling the canteen. I crept up behind her quietly.

“Hmmm? What’s that?”

I reached out and grabbed her buttocks firmly. Her ass was firm, and I could feel through the thin material that all she wore underneath was a g-string. “How long have you been wearing slutty underwear like this?”

“WHAT THE HELL?” Rachel whirled around, and nearly lost her balance as she did. I grabbed her arm, pulled her close, and with my other hand reached behind her and got a firm grasp on her shorts and the g- string underneath. “Come on, Rachel, we both know that only dirty little sluts like you wear underwear as slutty as this.” I pulled her shorts and g- string up tight, and I could feel the g-string slowly work its way up inside her pussy lips.

Rachel was still a little off balance, both mentally and physically, with strange new desires conflicting with old beliefs. “What? I’m not- Let me- " She struggled against me, but wasn’t using her full strength. Thus, her squirming only served to push her string panties further into her crotch.

“You never would admit to yourself before, but you dreamed of men dominating you, calling you slut and whore and bitch, and you loving it, loving every minute of it, because it’s what you are, a little slut whore bitch that loves to fuck cocks and eat cum. You love it when they tell you that, you love it when you say it, it makes you feel pleasure, such pleasure, deep inside. You’re feeling that now, aren’t you?”

“No, no, no, I—”

I let go of her shorts for an instant, just long enough to dive my hand underneath her waistband, sliding it around the back of her ass to the moistness of her pussy. I held her like that, feeling her sopping wet pussy writhe against my hand, as I said, “You want to go and yet you don’t. You want to stay and yet you don’t. You know you’re a slut, you feel it inside you, you feel it when I touch your wet pussy and you struggle against me, getting hotter and wetter all the time. You just haven’t admitted it to yourself.”

Her eyes were closed, her breathing short, and her struggles had turned into a slow grind against my fingers. “You like feeling my hand against your cunt, don’t you?”

Her eyes snapped open, staring into mine with fear and confusion and lust. “I—”

“Say it, say you like my hand against your cunt.”

“I—”

“Say it.”

“I—”

“SAY IT.”

“I like your hand... against my cunt.”

I kissed her. She responded timidly at first, then with greater enthusiasm as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I let go of her arm, and slipped both hands inside her shorts. I grasped her g-string firmly, and then pulled it up slowly, digging it deeper in between her labia. She broke the kiss with a gasp as she felt the underwear slide deeper inside her. “You’ve had these feelings before, haven’t you? Showering with the other girls after gym class, seeing those perky young tits and asses. You felt yourself grow warm, but didn’t know why and tried to hide it. You knew you were a bi-slut, hungry to take a pussy or a dick anytime, but couldn’t admit to yourself, didn’t you?”

“Oh god,” she groaned. She reached down and started to press at her crotch through her shorts. I hiked her g-string up another half an inch. She gasped. “God, it feels- I feel- I never—”

“You feel desire, lust, like you’ve never felt them before, don’t you? Your lust flames when I call you slut and whore, because you know that’s what you are. You want me to totally degrade, totally dominate you, don’t you?”

“I want- I want—”

“You want to be my slave, don’t you whore? You want to call me Master, to have me call you my slut, my sex toy, my cunt, to fuck as I please, don’t you?”

“I—”

“Say it, whore. Say it, say you want to be my slave, to obey my every command, to be my slut.”

“I—”

“Say it!” I tugged her g-string higher.

“I—”

“Say it!” Tug.

“I—”

“Say it!” Tug.

“YES! I want you to be my MASTER! FUCK my cunt, Master, please, it’s so fucking hot for you, Master, please Master please!”

“Take off your shirt, slut, show your Master your little tits.”

I let go of her, and Rachel tore off her shirt with abandon. She stood before, topless in her belt and shorts. Her breasts were small and firm and her nipples were rigid in the cool Yosemite air. “Do you like them, Master?”

“They are very cute, like you, slut.”

She threw herself forward into my arms. Gripping me around the neck, she tilted her head back and kissed me savagely. Her tongue flitted around my mouth like a crazed hummingbird. I broke the kiss and said, “Now, take off your shorts, but leave your underwear on. I want to see that g-string pulled high inside your little whore snatch.”

“Oh yes, Master,” she said as she turned around. She undid her short’s button and called out behind her, “Why does it make me so hot when you call me slut and whore, Master? God, it makes so fucking hot now, but it never did before.” As she spoke, she shimmied her shorts down her shapely legs, wiggling her ass at me as she did.

“I just know which women are sluts and whores underneath, and which ones aren’t. Lots of women are whore bitches and don’t know it.” I walked over and grasped her ass firmly. It was hard; she obviously worked out. “But all it takes is a firm man who knows what dirty sluts like you want, and they love it.”

“What do they want, Master?”

“They want to be told that they are cute little sluts, and they want to be fucked all the time by huge manly Master dicks. They want to eat the pussies of other bi-sluts while their Masters fuck them both. They love to eat their Master’s cum, and have it sprayed all over their bodies, they love to lick it up from other sluts’ bodies and pussies.”

“Oh yes, Master, make me do all those things, please.”

“Turn around and take out my dick, whore.”

Rachel turned, her red hair catching the morning light. She knelt before me and fumbled at my zipper, her eyes wild with abandon. Her trembling hand slipped inside my pants and brought forth my hard dick. “Now suck on it, just like a little slut lollipop,” I told her.

She started slowly, timidly at first, swirling her lips around the head, getting a feel for my manhood. Then she started to take it deeper into her mouth, gradually working her way up the shaft. She moved her head slowly, savoring the feeling of my shaft passing between her teenage lips. She let my dick put again with a pop and said, “Master, it tastes so good. I never sucked a guy’s dick before, but I really like it.” She slurped it back up with more vigor, bobbing her head back and forth with more enthusiasm. I was getting close. Placing my hands at the back of her head, I guided myself in and out of her hot mouth, thrusting slowly. As I felt my balls starting to contract, I pulled out, grasped my dick firmly, and jacked twice.

Out blasted a tremendous stream of come. Rachel exclaimed, “Yes, Master, come on face, come all over my face, yes!” She lapped eagerly as I fired stream after stream of hot dick cream on to her lips and cheeks, and into her waiting mouth. “I love how your semen tastes, Master, I love it, God it tastes so good! Come on your slave, Master, come on her pretty slut face, yes I love it!”

Finally, my dick stopped blasting. As I came down from one of my first orgasms in nearly six months, I could tell my body was ready for more. The potency of that potion taken all those years ago was still strong, and my cock was as hard as ever. “Turn around and get on your knees, slave. Stick your ass high in the air, it’s time you were fucked but good.”

“Yes Master, my pussy is so fuckin’ hot for you, God do me!” Rachel swiveled around on the grass and presented her backside to me. I slid her panties down her legs, and felt at her crotch. She was sopping wet. As I stuck my finger slowly up her cunt, I noticed how unbelievably tight she was. “Whore,” I asked, “are you a virgin?”

“Yesssssss, Maassssssster, your finger feels soooooo goooooood.”

“Where is your hymen, slut?”

“Uhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh horssssssse baaack rrrrrriiiiiiding, pleeeease, stick your cock in me now, I want it so bad, please...”

She didn’t have to wait long. She was extremely wet, and I was extremely ready. I positioned myself carefully behind, and guided the tip of my pole to just inside the very outer reaches of her pussy. I grasped her hips and said, “Beg, slut, beg for your Master’s dick.”

“Please, Master, I just a young slut, a young dirty little slut who’s never been fucked, please, I want it, I need it so bad, my virgin twat is so hot for your hard dick, Master, please please please?”

I thrust home. She was very tight, but also very wet. The combination was like a velvet vice, holding me firmly yet smoothly. I pushed all the way in her once, letting her get used to the intrusion. “UHHHHHHH, FUCK YES! OHHHHHH SHIT FUCK YES FUCK CUNT FUCK FUCK YOUR CUNT FUCK YOUR CUNT FUCK HER GOOD MASTERRRRRRR!”

I slipped out and in, slowly, twice, and then I began to pump faster. Her screams of pleasure were swallowed up by the immense forest around us. Her hips thrust back at me, making the fuck just on the edge of discomfort, the perfect balance between wetness and pleasure. “Your little slut twat is so tight, bitch, it’s so tight, it feels so good around your Master’s prick!”

“Fuck my tight cunt Master, fuck it good! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!”

“RACHEL!” a female voice cried from the other side of the clearing.

Time collapsed, focused in that one moment of surprise and horror. I found my thoughts coming at the speed of light. She had to be Rachel’s mother. There was a distinct family resemblance, as well as the red hair. She couldn’t have been more than forty, and she kept herself in good shape. The look of horror currently entrenched on her face did not suit her at all. She was wearing a Secret’s choker and a lightning fast scan of her mind found that the suggestions were firmly implanted but still dormant.

I didn’t have time to be subtle. I reached into her mind and tore away the code sentence boundaries, and quickly did my best to integrate the new personality with the old. Her initial shock melded with confusion, fascination, and a small touch of lust. It was just enough to keep her off balance for just a few precious seconds.

“Mom?” Rachel asked, half in an orgasmic haze.

“You like seeing your daughter fucked, don’t you?” I said, pressing on her mind at the same time.

“Rachel, what are you...”

“Tell her, slut, tell her what you are doing.”

“My Master is fucking my cunt, Mom, he’s fucking my tight cunt with his big dick, he’s fucking his little whore with his big cock and I love it, Mom! I fucking love it when he fucks me!”

“What... what have you done to her?”

“Just revealed what she really was, just like you.”

“Like... me?”

“Just—” and I thrusted into Rachel for emphasis—“like —” the next one produced a small squeak from Rachel—“you! You like seeing your daughter fucked, it makes you hot and wet inside.”

“No, I...” she stammered. She was transfixed now.

“Yes, you. Your pussy is getting warm, looking at your naked daughter getting balled by her Master. You wish you could take off your clothes, strip naked and get balled by your daughter’s Master, wish he would call you a bitch, a slut, a whore, just like your little daughter whore here.”

“I—”

“You want to come over here now, kneel in front of your daughter and hold her pretty face while I fuck her from behind, don’t you slave?”

“I—”

“Do it! Do it now!” I pressed into her mind, forcing the command deeper.

Still confused, Rachel’s mother walked forward unassuredly, and knelt down in front of Rachel. Resting on her knees, she took her daughter’s head between her hands, watching as my fucking bounced her head forward and backward. Rachel was moaning with pleasure by now, her calls punctuated by little squeaks as my cock slid in and out of her.

“You want your Mommy to kiss you, don’t you slut? You wish your Mommy would kiss your little bi-slut mouth, her tongue slipping in and out of you as my dick does, don’t you?”

“Yes! Mommy, please Mommy, please kiss my little slut mouth? French kiss me, Mommy, please!”

Rachel’s mother, her eyes still wide with confusion, brought her head down to her daughters. When their lips met, a low “mmmmmmm” emanated from Rachel’s throat. Rachel’s tongue darted into her mother’s mouth, and her mother slowly returned her daughter’s passion. Soon, both were vigorously tongue-fencing the other.

“Is your cunt hot now, Mommy?” I interjected. “It wants to get licked, doesn’t it? It wants to get licked by a little slut, doesn’t it?”

“Mmmm, yesssss, it needs it, God I’m so fucking hot for you, honey Rachel! Would you suck Mommy’s pussy? Please? Please be a good little whore daughter and lick Mom’s twat?”

“Yes, Mom, oh YES! Please let me lick your cunt!”

Rachel’s mother struggled out of her hiking shorts and panties. Lying in front of her daughter, she slowly brought Rachel’s face down to her nether lips. Rachel dove in. Smacking and slurping as I fucked her pussy, Rachel lapped eagerly at her mother’s cunt.

“Lick Mommy’s cunt, yes sweetie, my sweet slut daughter, fuck her while she licks my cunt, her mother’s cunt! Lick my clittie, honnie, make Mommy come! YES! MAKE YOUR SLUT MOM COME!”

Rachel’s mother thrashed about as her orgasm hit her. Watching the incestuous pair sent me over the edge, and I flooded Rachel’s twat with my come juice. “Oh yeah baby,” I moaned, “eat you Mommie’s cunt.” I pulled out of Rachel’s cum filled pussy, and half-walked, half-crawled around her young body to where she was licking at her mother’s pussy. Quickly, I jacked on my already sensitive cock, watching this tender youth give her mother wonderful oral ministrations.

“Lick her pussy, that’s it you slut, lick it, lick your mom’s cunt, make your mom come, your whore slut mom.”

“Yeah baby, lick it, lick Mom’s cunt, fuck it with your tongue.”

“Does Mom want to taste her Master’s come?” I brought my quivering cock closer to Rachel’s mother’s face.

“Yes! Come on my face, Master, come on my face please! Lick me while Master comes on face, Rachel slut daughter darling YES! OH FUCK!” Another powerful orgasm rolled through the older woman as mine reached its crescendo. My dick blasted forth, spewing hot jizz all over the elder redhead’s face. Her tongue seemed to be trying to be everywhere at once, licking at the air and back at her cheeks, trying to lap at the jism flying towards her.

“Help your mother clean up her face, slut,” I said. Rachel smiled as she slid up her mother’s body. The two embraced as Rachel lovingly licked the come from her mother’s cheeks and lips. Then the two fell to passionately kissing one another for a while, as I lay back, rested, and savored the moment.

Finally, the incestuous pair rolled towards me and included me in their making out for a time. Rachel finally broke the silence. “Mmmm, thank you, Master, thank for showing me how good it feels to be a slut, your slut, a little incestuous bi-slut. But, we can’t stay here, my father will start to miss us.”

“It’s true, Master,” Rachel’s mother put in, “he will start to grow suspicious quickly.”

“Hmmm,” I said as I considered the situation. I decided to leave these two to there own devices. They would be many others. “Return to him, and why don’t the two of you give him a special present tonight.”

“That’d be fun, eh Mom?”

“You little slut, of course it would be fun.” Rachel’s mother rolled over and gave me a long kiss. “Goodbye, Master, and thank you.”

“You’re most welcome,” I replied. “Have fun.”

“You can count on that,” Rachel replied as they began to replace their clothing. Soon they were gone, and my only company was the woods. I lay there for a long while, savoring my first conquest and looking forward to many more.

That night, as I walked from my campsite back towards the camp entrance, I thought I spied two female bodies that looked vaguely familiar walking towards another tent. I crept up behind the tent as they went in the other side.

“Rachel? Honey? What’s going on?” a man’s voice said.

“Sh. Just relax, dear.”

“Just lie back, Dad, and don’t get nervous.”

Smiling to myself, I left the family to it.