The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Slaver’s Tale

by Penny Propofol

Some thieves steal cars or jewelry. I steal people. I’ve been at this for years and the demand for sex slaves has only increased as time went by. I know this means that I’m morally bankrupt, but hey, its provided me with a beautiful house overlooking the ocean. It also funded my evil organization. So, any pangs of guilt are quickly assuaged by the luxurious surroundings that I live in and the fact that I do what I love for a living. The easiest marks are the girls that are out of place, out of their regular environment. Those girls are more easily taken by surprise. Typically, I’ll spot them at the airport arriving from some far off place.

I spotted her immediately. She had just finished a flight from the U.K. She was tall, with long dark hair. I could tell at a glance that she wasn’t an American. Her clothing was simple enough, but her mannerisms were what grabbed my attention. She seemed like such a shy girl; the kind that really have no idea how pretty they are. She never noticed the tracking device I attached to her luggage.

Her destination was a hotel downtown. She looked the part of a tourist; her destination seemed to confirm that. I followed her carefully as she checked in, careful not to draw attention to myself. I discovered her room number and waited until after she went upstairs to follow her. The tiny suction cup I stuck to her door allowed me to listen to what was going on inside. I overheard her talking to someone on the telephone. It sounded as though she was going to meet up with them later on. While on the phone, she mentioned that she was dying to take a shower. Soon after the call was finished, I heard the sound of running water. Sensing my opportunity, I used my hand-held device to break into the electronic lock at the door. It was one of those new kinds with everything built into one unit. Electrically retracting deadbolt, credential reader, request exit switch in the inside door handle. All tucked neatly into a box on the inside of the door. Knowing the override codes for all of the manufacturers made gaining entry a piece of cake. Once the door opened, I wheeled my small trunk into the room.

The bathroom fan was running, as was the water in the shower. Steam drifted from the bathroom door. The steam in the bathroom prevented me from seeing into the shower. I sat my bag at the foot of the bed and opened it. Inside was everything I would need to capture her, quiet her and secure her for transport. Taking her by surprise during her shower would be very simple. I had the spray can and the ball gag ready. The can produced a jet of very bitter air that would make her cough and prevent her from calling for help as I applied the gag. To my surprise, she was messing about at the mirror and not in the shower. Fortunately, her back was turned to me and she appeared to be washing her hands. Before she knew what hit her, I shot a jet of the bitter air down her throat. She instantly doubled over to cough. Quickly I moved her out to the bed and put her on it. Her hands were at her throat as she struggled to stop coughing. In no time I had her four limbs in cuffs that formed an ‘X’ over her back. I got the gag in place in spite of her resistance. I’d done this too many times for some silly girl to prevent me from gagging her.

I held her down on her belly as she tried in vain to call for help. Her brown eyes opened wide when she felt me insert the needle into her neck. In less than two seconds, the dose was pumped into her body. I heard her muffled protests through the gag. I held the empty syringe up in front of her eyes so she could get a look at it. The syringe got her attention immediately. Brushing her hair away from her ear I spoke to her softly. I said, “Relax miss, it’s just a little something to calm you down.” She began to struggle with great vigor in an attempt to get free.

Unfortunately for her, the cuffs had her limbs bound. Fortunately for me, all the struggling kept her heart rate up. Very soon, the drug reached her brain and began to bond with her receptors. At first, all she noticed was the ‘X’ cuffs keeping her from being able to move effectively. Then suddenly a strange foggy feeling hit her. I stroked her hair and spoke to her soothingly as she took in the effects of the drug. Her struggles faded and ceased. I removed the gag and asked her softly for her name. She sighed, “mmmmmmh… Beth…” I stroked her hair gently and told her, “Good girl.” She let out a low moan, acknowledging her defeat.

With her now firmly under chemical restraint, I removed the cuffs. She was clearly very sleepy but still trying to get free. She tried with great effort to get herself onto all fours on the bed. Her body shook as she struggled against the drug. I began to gently massage her scalp and almost immediately, her head sank down below her shoulders. With one gentle caress down her back to her soft buttocks, I convinced her to give up the struggle and she collapsed. I began to massage her lower back and her buttocks. I felt her body melt as she accepted defeat and lost consciousness. I enjoyed feeling her soft, smooth skin with my hands and continued to massage her naked body. Eventually, I brushed her long, dark hair up away from the back of her neck. Reaching into the bag, I took out a razor and some shaving cream. Quickly, I removed the little bit of hair on the back of her neck. Once the skin was perfectly bare and smooth, I applied a medicated patch to her neck. Hidden behind her hair, it would keep her under my control for quite a while.

A maid knocked at the door. I heard her voice through the door saying that she had the towels that Beth had requested. I pulled another gag from my kit and opened the door to let her in. The maid walked in to put the towels on the nearest chair. She said, “Here are your towels Miss. Please remember to… mmmm-hhh! MMMM-HH!” She was caught off guard by the ball gag. She was a small woman, with long curly red hair and a nice figure. I straddled her, pinning her to the floor on her back. She looked so pretty in her little black outfit. With her arms pinned under my legs and my weight on her chest she was helpless to prevent me from putting the paper mask over her face. Her brown eyes were wide with fear as I took out the small bottle of clear liquid.

Using a dropper, I put some of the chemical on the mask covering her nose. It was odorless but very, very potent when mixed with the carbon dioxide inside her mask. She looked up at me with an angry expression in her brown eyes. A look of confusion soon replaced the angry one as the drug in her bloodstream began to take effect. Her eyes began to blink as her muffled voice grew quieter. After a few more seconds, the drug won the battle going on in her brain, her pretty eyes rolled up, and her eyelids slowly closed. I got off her and rolled her over quickly. I gave her an injection of Ativan in her right buttock. It would keep her sleepy and cooperative long after the sleep drops wore off.

I transferred the beautiful naked women to the trunk in order to smuggle them out. Within minutes, they were packed in my van and rolling to my lab. When we arrived, two of my drones took the trunk containing the women inside. Both would be enslaved. A feisty redhead converted into a dreamy eyed docile redhead would fetch a lovely price. Beth was going to be my very own personal sex slave. Her old life would be forgotten and pleasing me would be the only thing she cared about. A few minutes later, the two women were suspended in elastic slings. The maid was the first to awaken. Disoriented and sedated, she had just begun to look around as she tried to get her bearings.

I flipped on the light display above her and within seconds, the swirling, hypnotic lights had snared her attention. I placed the earbuds in place that would fill her mind with a soothing soundscape as my hypnotic words sculpted her mind. The woman was putty in my hands, to be shaped as I pleased. I turned up the intensity of the light display as I had the hypnotic audio wear her into submission. Processing her included procuring all of her vital information and erasing her current memory and personality. Once she was empty and blank, she could be remade into a willing slave. Her name was Missy and she quickly went under the hypnotic power of the lights and sound. I watched Missy stare blankly, helplessly up into the light. Her mind was being taken away and she could do nothing to stop me.

I turned my attention to Beth as she stirred. Suspended naked in her sling I could have stood there looking at her all day. The beauty of her body did things to me. Trying to come out from under the drug, Beth was disoriented and sluggish. I switched her light set on and watched the swirling colored lights snare her mind. The words she’d begun to utter trailed off and she went quiet. I gently plugged the earbuds into her ears and switched on the soundscape. I watched as she became completely trapped by my technology. Looking at her pretty brown eyes, I could literally see her mind surrender to the power of the lights and sound. After several minutes, her body was completely relaxed and her mind was wide open and helpless.

Switching on my hypnotic recording, I studied her face as the audio began to deprogram Beth. It was erasing Beth. The powerful hypnotic audio was overwriting her memory, her personality, and her very essence. I left her to be programmed as I checked the progress of the next batch of slaves. A group of eight were installed onto a body stand; a good variety this time. The girls were all pretty, a nice mix of looks. A good batch for my customer who needed new slave prostitutes. The girls had been captured, erased and reprogrammed to happily fill that role. The girls were all freshly washed up, packaged in a skin-tight, slutty uniform. All of the girls had an electronic sleep chip on the back of their neck to keep them quiet and make them conserve energy while they were being shipped. They were easy cargo and profitable, too.

Satisfied that my customer would be happy with his new girls, I returned to Beth. She was repeating her mantras without hesitation. The hypnosis had succeeded in emptying her mind and filling it with her new personality. I put the audio on override and spoke to her. I said to her, “Who is your master.” She replied, “You are my master. I obey only you.” I asked her, “What is your function?” She said, “To please you and obey you. I am your property. I am your slave.” I said, “You are my property.” She replied, “I am your property.” Once her session with the lights was finished, I helped her out of her sling. Beth looked at me with her warm, loving brown eyes. Her smile was one of love and adoration. I looked deeply into her eyes, all that was in there was contented love and obedience.

Still looking deeply into her eyes I said “Please me.” Beth sank to her knees and opened my pants. Within seconds, she was licking and sucking at my cock. It was getting bigger and harder by the second. Beth was such a turn on that my dick actually grew a little sore from being so engorged. Her soft, tender lips wrapped around my shaft snugly as they worked their way up and down. Once I was fully hard, she reached around and squeezed my cheeks firmly as she sucked me like mad. She looked disappointed when I pulled my cock from her lips. I stood her up and walked her over to the nearest exam table. Bending her over and spreading her legs, I heard her giggle with delight. I heard her let out a sound of pleasure when she felt me penetrate her from behind.

She looked back at me over her shoulder. The aroused yet distressed look was a huge turn on. She closed her eyes and let her head sink to the table when I began to thrust harder and faster. I felt her begin to thrust her hips back against my motion. The soft, smooth plushness of her ass between my legs was heavenly. The way it plied to the shape of my body was amazing. I wanted to cum just thinking about it. She was a woman. She was biologically programmed to collect my seed. Even though she was my mind-controlled slave, her body still had this power to make[I1] me lust for her. I cupped her breasts underneath her and gave them a good squeeze as I repeatedly ran my dick in and out of her. I stopped and stood up, deciding that I wanted to finish this in my room.

I had her over my shoulder, playing with her ass and making her giggle as I carried her back. Putting her down onto her feet, I guided her to the bottom corner of the bed. I put her face down onto the bed, with a leg draped over either side. I put my dick on the crack of her soft ass and slid it back and forth for a few seconds until it got really hard. Then, spreading her plush cheeks I could see her delicious pink pussy. Without a word I inserted my dick into her hungry vagina again. Grinding hard into her, I felt her hips doing the same. I felt her vaginal muscles gripping my shaft as her hips went to work. Her body was perfectly designed to milk me dry and she was just about to do that. She looked back at me with those soft brown doe eyes again and I came in the next second.

When I finished I pulled her up onto the bed with me and covered us up. She snuggled close, falling into a contented sleep soon after. I held her close in my arms until morning. After finishing work that morning I took Beth home with me, having sex repeatedly for days.