The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slaves of DR. Peel: Jocks and Coaches.

By The slaver.

3. More Jocks.

It was late at night the college campus was in darkness; Oliver and Darren the two campus security guards were about to make yet another sweep of the campus grounds; because of cut backs Oliver and Darren were now the only guards on duty at night. It had started to rain; the two guards nodded to each other turned and walked off in two different directions. Oliver towards the Locker and changing rooms, Darren towards the science block. The locker and changing rooms were in total darkness. Oliver was just thinking about having a quick smoke before carrying on, when his mobile phone rang. He debated whether to answer it, it might be the wife he thought, his responsible side won, and he answered the phone. “Hello? Officer Oliver. What can I do... Yes...” His voice suddenly changed, the emotion drained from it “Yes, Master... I’m always available for you Master.”

Oliver, the handsome young blond blue-eyed former sport’s jock, now security guard’s gaze became fixed and blank, his uniform’s pants rapidly filled up. Oliver listened quietly for a long time, then he said: “I‘ll do that Master.” He turned off the phone; turned and walked back the way he had just come. Twenty minutes later, Oliver arrived at the science block of the collage. He entered by the side door and walked down the silent empty corridor. At the end of the corridor Oliver turned left into a side corridor at the end of which was an open door light flooded out from the room beyond.

Oliver walked straight up to the open doorway, and stood there. Dr Peel looked up from his desk in his lab at Oliver standing in the doorway. “What took you so long, boy?” He snapped, of cause Oliver said nothing he just stepped into the lab and closed the door. So…” Said Peel. “Where’s my special package?” without a word Oliver stripped out of his uniform down to a pair of tight white briefs that perfectly displayed his hard cock and his round muscular buttocks. He then walked over and stands right in front of Peel. The doctor reached out a hand and slapped one of Oliver’s delightfully round and firm buttocks with his hand.

“On your knees”. Peel ordered panting with excitement. The entranced Oliver sank to his knees, like his strings had been cut; he continued staring blankly straight ahead. Peel quickly stripped naked and positioned his pulsating cock just in front of Oliver’s lips, and then he said, “Suck my cock. You’ll find it the most sexually exciting thing you have ever done”. Oliver lifted his head, “Yes, sir,” He said softly, his face red with lust, as Peel’s wet large cock slid into his mouth. “ughhhhhhh”, Oliver moaned and trembled as Peel slid in more, and more of his cock.

Very soon Oliver’s head was bobbing up and down as he got into a rhythm, his face blank and unconcerned as though he did this sort of thing every day. Oliver’s left hand slipped into his wet briefs and he began to stroke himself. “Now remember!” Groaned Peel as Oliver continued to slobber on his erect member. “You’ll only cum when I do.” Panted Peel as one of his free hands caressing Oliver’s smooth, heaving chest and abdomen. “Yes sir.” Said Oliver his voice muffled by Peel’s cock filling his mouth: the front of Oliver’s white briefs were translucent with his pre-cum. Oliver had been programmed to only come when his Master did, or when explicitly state to ejaculate.

Peel had taken Oliver on his first night on the job; he had not been turned into a mindless cum addict, Peel had placed triggers in Oliver’s subconscious that could be triggered by Peel alone. Peel used Oliver when he needed a quick sexual fix (like now) or cum for an order. “Good little cock-sucker!” Trembled Peel gripping Oliver’s head in place with his other hand. “Oliver took off your briefs without stopping severing me off.” Oliver pulled off his sticky briefs freeing his rigid, pulsing cock, Oliver quickened his masturbation.

Peel knew he and Oliver wouldn’t last much longer. Peel felt tremendous pleasure spasms starting somewhere deep in his body. Peel’s cock exploded cum into Oliver’s mouth, Oliver’s ass flexed erotically as he pumped cum all over the floor. Both Oliver and Peel came together, Peel for about thirty-five seconds Oliver for about ten to twenty seconds. Oliver swallowed most of Peel’s load but semen escaped and trickle down Oliver’s face and down his chin. Panting heavily and gasping for breath Peel pulled his deflated cock out of Oliver’s mouth, which was still dribbling seaman. He then wiped it all over Oliver’s face and hair leaving cum track marks on Oliver’s face, and cum in his hair.

“Oliver, cum again” said Peel ordered hoarsely. “ugh ugh Ughh” Oliver groaned again, his shiny cum splattered face screwed in sexual lust and ecstasy, but his cock only managed to shot several small gobs of cum (there was a hypnotic trigger in place that stopped Oliver shooting a full load without permission from Peel) . “I’d love like you to lie on my desk and take up your position Oliver. I don’t want you to lube or grease up your ass this time. I’m going to fuck you, but first I’m going to eat out your tight ass” Said Peel.

Oliver positioned himself on his back on Peel’s desk, his erection continually twitching. Oliver threw his legs up over his shoulders and froze in position, that same blank and unconcerned look on his face. For a moment Peel admired Oliver’s tight hole, that was mostly hairless but with a few hairs here and there. In one movement Peel stuck his tongue in and began to titillate Oliver’s whole “Oliver you will enjoy these sensations of your first tongue fuck! “ Peel ordered, between darting his tongue in and out of Oliver’s whole. Oliver quickly started shaking and grunting with pleasure.

Once Oliver was nice and sloppy and purring with pleasure. Peel squirted lube into both hands and grabbed his throbbing member. “Oliver, you will orgasm whenever you want to, you don’t have to wait for me to order you too.” Said Peel Oliver just moaned. Greased up his cock, Peel shivered in anticipation as he began to ready Oliver’s moist wet waiting ass. As the first of Peel’s fingers slid into his whole, Oliver let out grunts of sexual pleasure. The look on Oliver’s flushed face, told Peel that he wanted more.

Very quickly the young jock was thrusting against Peel’s invading fingers like a pro (indeed he was under Peel’s control, but ask him when he was not under control, he would have said he hated queers, and the only anal sex he had was once a week when he pounded the wife’s ass.) Peel pulled out his fingers and thrust his throbbing member straight into Oliver’s whole. When Peel really began to fuck him, sweat poured down Oliver’s face, by the time Peel finally shot cum deep into Oliver’s whole with a shudder, and all Oliver could do was squeal in sexual ecstasy. Peel felt Oliver’s body stiffened like a statue, as Oliver pumped semen all over his own thighs, and belly. The smell of cum and drying cum was intoxicating.

Darren entered the science block be the main south entrance, he walked down the dark silent main corridor, but as he neared a junction with a side corridor low moans and groans could be heard, they got louder the nearer to the junction Darren got. As he turned into the junction Darren saw light coming from an open door at the end of a small corridor the moans and groans got louder the nearer to the doorway he got. He pulled out his gun and radio and moved towards the doorway. On the count of three Darren jumped through the doorway. “What the fucks going on here!” He shouted as he took in what was happening in Peel’s lab.

Darren didn’t really know what happened Peel flicked a switch on a remote he had picked up. A bright light projection flooded the wall in front of Darren that he was looking at. Pretty spirals, flashes and shapes, words like “Relax” and “Deeper” and “obey” darted across the wall. Darren stares at the wall, very quickly his mind shut down and his eyes glazing over. Dr Peel moved towards the 30year old jock; who stood quite still simply stares at the wall un-blinkingly. Peel easily took the gun and radio from Darren’s hands and placed them on the desk next to the moaning Oliver.

Peel moved close behind Darren, and stroked Darren’s shaved head. Peel then moved one of his thick hands across Darren’s forehead and utters the words “Sleep now dickhead” and clicks his finger. The guard’s eyes snap shut; Darren’s muscular body went limp, and he fell back into Peel’s safe arms. Peel then dragged Darren over to a chair by the desk and placed Darren on it. Darren’s body was limp and his head slumped to one side on a shoulder. Peel smiled and stood looking at the slumped Darren Peel rested his hand on Darren’s shoulder. “Now you’re going to listen to me and learn, aren’t you dickhead.” Said Peel Darren did not say a word.

3.30 A.M in the morning the science block was empty and silent, but in the training room under the block a wet slurping sucking sound and moans could be heard. Piszczek, Oliver and Darren were tied to three large examination tables; their legs and arms restrained to the four corners of the tables by thick leather restraints, with two more thick leather straps across their bodies holding them helpless to the tables. At the bottom of the three tables were what looked like portable milking machines for milking cows; on the three guy’s cocks were clear plastic cylinders inside of which were sleeves of latex?

These machines were nowhere near as effective, but were far more painful than the diabolical machines that the football jocks, and Smith and Joyce had been attached to. The clear plastic cylinders were placed on the men cocks, right down to their balls, the suction of the machine held the cylinders in place. Tubing ran from the top of the clear cylinders to the machine, once the machine was turned on it would stroke and suck the men’s dicks. These machines were designed to milk men dry as painfully as possible without damaging the sperm production or cock & balls.

Before allowing each guy an orgasm the machines would bring them to the brink of Cumming, but then would hold back, 3 times on each orgasm the machines had held back before letting the men climax. As each guy pumped their spunk into the machines it was sucked into plastic bottles inside the machines. Piszczek, Oliver and Darren had been on the machines since about 1.00 A.M, just after Darren had walked in on Peel finishing his fuck of Oliver. Peel wasted no time; he took the entranced Darren and the fucked Oliver straight down to the training room where the enslaved Piszczek still lay on the floor: Peel fixed the three guys to large examination tables and hooked them up to the machines.

Piszczek and Oliver were soon nearly spun ked out, but amazingly Darren’s organ were still upright and hard, bobbing and weaving slightly as the machine slurped and sucked his dick to the next orgasm. Peel marveled at this he would have to look into this, if as it seemed that Darren had larger amounts of seaman than most men without the aid of Drugs Peel had to know how and why. Each orgasm hurt Piszczek, Oliver and Darren more and more but there is no let up from the machines milking their cocks until the machines had run Peel’s milking program. The sounds the three men made were low moans, cries and whimpers. Peel had brought Piszczek, Oliver and Darren out of their trance before he had turned on the machine.

“Hey, no!, no!. Pleazee...stop this thing!... sucking and sucking...I’m cuuum..ohhhhh”. Begged Piszczek as he shot another dry load. There was a faint click of power as a machine turn off, and the clear tube slid off his sore throbbing cum coated cock. “Oohhh... it feels likeee... hard again....oh cummm.” Moaned Oliver, as he too, shot another dry shot, another machine turned off and the tube slid off his sore dick. Both he and Piszczek passed out. “Nnno...oh cummmm.” Was all Darren could mutter as he shot yet another load of spunk into the milking machine. The machine started to bring Darren to another orgasm.

Peel walked over to the three men and looked down at them, Piszczek and Oliver were laying on their tables covered in sweat out cold, Peel left them lying on the tables, he had already given them their triggers, and ripped their memories of their milking. Peel turned and looked at Darren who was still orgasm ring filling yet another bottle in the machine. “I have a use for you Darren. Now you will fall back into this trance much deeper than before every time I utter “Sleep Boy dickhead”. You will fall 1000 times deeper and do whatever I say. You are under my control now Darren, and there is nothing you can do about it, ever. Is there dickhead?” Darren frowned trying to fight what was happening. “Is THERE dickhead?” Peel shouted, Darren nodded his head in agreement. Peel smiled at Darren.

9.00 A.M Oliver and Darren woke to find themselves lying naked on the floor in one of the locker-rooms in the sports block, their uniforms where in a wet pile in the corner of the shower, not far from where they lay. Both guys sat up and winced their dicks felt like all their cum had been sucked out of them. The two men stood up unsteadily and moved over to their wet uniforms, both men dressed in the wet uniforms quickly and without a word the locker-room would soon begin to fill up. Just as the outer room started to fill up Darren and Oliver finished dressing and slid out the locker-room, quietly, through a side-door, the wet uniforms clinging to their bodies.

Also at about 9.00 A.M in an apartment on the other side of the campus Coach Piszczek opened his eyes with a groan, and shook his head trying to clear it, it seemed to be filled with cobwebs. Suddenly, a great purpose, a need to do some sort of great deed for Dr Peel filled Piszczek’s mind. Piszczek sat up he had been laying on the crouch in the longue completely naked, his cock felt like it had been milked dry. He stood up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. His twin sons must have already left as there was no sign of them in the apartment after Piszczek had had his shower and dressed. He then phone in sick he had a lot to do and get ready for that night when Master Peel came.

11.45 P.M Piszczek’s apartment was in darkness Piszczek could hear his twin sons moaning in another room. It meant that Master Peel and that Coach from another collage; Smith was his name where taking his sons 19-year-old cherries. Piszczek knew that his virginal butt would be next and there was nothing he could do, he was helpless to stop it. He tried to blot out the sounds of his sons getting screwed, but his mind had been programed to take it all in. Will I moan like that when I got fucked wondered Piszczek he can hear his sons low moans. Peel and Smith must have had finished with the two jocks. Peel and Smith had done taking their pleasure with the two jocks Peel would then go back into the other room. And find Piszczek naked, ass up, on all fours waiting to be screwed.

After Peel had arrived earlier that night he had spoken to Piszczek briefly before entrancing him with one of his trigger words, while Piszczek was stripping naked Coach Smith arrived. Peel entered the twin’s room Smith followed Peel into the room, closing the door behind him; leaving Piszczek naked, ass up, on all fours waiting on the floor. In the bedroom it was with satisfaction that Peel saw that Piszczek had followed his hypnotic suggestions, priming his twin sons well for the ordeal ahead. Peel saw that there was a strong resemblance between father and sons; Peel was looking forward to his conquest of Piszczek’s sons. The twins lied naked on their backs on a bed; their glazed drugged eyes staring up at the ceiling. After briefly running their hands over the twin’s bodies and cock, Peel and Smith seized the drugged young stud’s ankles and flipped them onto their stomachs.

There was no sign of emotion or anything on the drugged young stud’s faces, as both Peel and Smith unzipped and dropped their pants and pulled their semi-hard cocks out the jock-straps they had on. Peel bent down and from his pants pocket pulled out what looked like two large babies bottles, which he placed on the bedside table. With some skilled rough strokes Peel brought both his own and Smith’s cocks to full and erect hardness. Both Peel and Smith spread the twin’s legs wide apart, they then reached under the twin’s muscular thighs, taking hold of the teen jocks arms by grabbing the jocks wrists. With powerful and swift moves Peel and Smith pulled the twin’s wrists from under their thighs forcing them into a hunched position with their unprotected arses in the air, the jocks faces were now buried in a pillow.

Peel and Smith rubbed lube on their cocks: both men’s cocks penetrated almost effortless the twin’s sphincter causing them to moan and whimper. Quickly Peel whispered to the helpless young teen jocks how much they truly desired and wanted what was happening to them, how they truly wanted and longed to be fucked by superior older men. Quite quickly, the once virginal young jocks were thrusting their arses up and down groaning for more cock. After a while Peel and Smith withdrew their cocks from the young men’s ravished and rapped chutes, flipped them onto their backs and with fluid motions Peel and Smith raised the young guy’s powerful legs, spread them wide and roughly re-penetrated their victims.

As they fucked the two jocks again, Peel and Smith thrust the nozzles of the baby’s bottles into the young jock’s mouths. Smith and Peel squeezed the bottles and watched as the helpless fucked young guys sucked the liquid from the bottles like a new-born babies (which was a mixture of cum, some of that taken from the security guards, poppers and a large dose of Peel’s special drug.) Both Peel and Smith continued their anal rape and defilement, the prone jocks under them meekly gulped down more of the liquid from the baby’s bottles. With each thrust Peel continued his verbal taunts and instructions at the two jocks, yet there was still no sign of emotion from any of the young jocks. Their glazed drugged eyes were still staring up at the ceiling. By the time Peel and Smith were done fucking the handsome muscular young jocks, they were begging for the honour of being fucked by superior older men.

Peel smiled he was victorious, once more he had conquered and enslaved, Piszczek and his twin sons where now his! Peel was satisfied that the younger generation of Piszczek’s spirit was completely broken. He was confident that the two younger Piszczek had been properly instruct, and now had the ability in how to service their new Masters. Piszczek cried out as Peel’s erect member forced open his sphincter, as Peel started his fuck of Piszczek’s virgin whole. Peel had left the twins room and moved over to Piszczek, who had the whole time Peel and Smith had been rapping his sons had remained, on the floor, naked, ass up, on all fours waiting to be screwed. Peel had wasted no time in lubing his cock, and starting to fuck Piszczek. Fuck, yes it hurts like hell thought Piszczek as Peel pounded his arse.

As Peel fucked Piszczek’s arse taking his cherry the apartment door opened, and in walked Coach Joyce pushing a trolley on which were two large wooden crates. Peel carried on pounding Piszczek’s whole as Joyce walks over to the twin’s room’s door, and enters: seconds later Smith and Joyce return from the room carrying one of the twins, who was now tightly bound in a rubber Sleep-sac, a large bottle of the cum liquid bound tightly in his mouth: he was already sucking down the liquid. The two coaches place the bound guy in one of the crates and fastened down the lid. They returned to the bedroom, and moments later came back with the other twin, who had been bound and gagged the same way as his brother. He too was placed in the other crate, and the lid fastened down. As the trolley was wheeled out the apartment Piszczek got a glimpse of the writing on the sides of the crates. Moscow: Russia said the writing on the first crate. Buenos Aires: Argentina said the second.

Peel speeded up his pounding of Piszczek’s arse; he knew in his hart that he would never see his sons again. Peel let out a great cry thrust his cock deep in to Piszczek’s arse; Peel’s balls rested on Piszczek’s arse cheeks as he shot a great load of his cum deep into Piszczek’s guts. Piszczek’s body shook; he let out a great loud scream, and collapsed onto the floor with Peel on top of him, his cock still buried in Piszczek’s whole. Peel whispered in the panting Piszczek’s ear “Hear me, you useless bit of shit. After I leave you later tonight, you will remove every trace of the twins from their room and the whole apartment.” Peel pulled out of Piszczek’s arse, and pulled Piszczek back onto all-fours; he rubbed fresh lube on his cock and thrust it back into Piszczek’s once virgin hole. Piszczek moaned as his whole was invaded again.

Peel did not fuck Piszczek to begin with: he lent near to Piszczek’s ear and continued whispering in his ear. “You will then go to bed, not forgetting to insert the bullet butt-plug that I’ve left by your bed; from now it will stay in your whole whenever my cock is not buried in your whole.” Peel gave Piszczek’s whole a couple of rough thrusts and carried on whispering in his ear. “When you wake in the morning you’ve never have had any sons, your will believe that you could never have children. YOU NEVER HAD TWIN SONS. Do you understand?” Peel started to fuck Piszczek again.

“Fuck, yes sir.” Cried Piszczek. Peel fucked Piszczek three more times that night before he finale left Piszczek’s apartment. Once Peel had left Piszczek did as he had been ordered; he completely cleared the apartment and the twin’s room of any trace of them. He then took a shower, after that he dried himself and padded, naked into his room. On the bedside was a small bottle of lube and a metal bullet butt-plug; Piszczek rubbed some lube on the plug and inserted it into his whole. Once the plug was all the way up his arse, Piszczek climb on top of the sheets on his bed, and fell into a deep sleep. When he woke in the morning he would have no memory of ever having twin sons.

To Be Continued: