The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slaves of DR. Peel: Jocks and Coaches.

By The slaver.

4. Jock Cops & a Coach.

Peel sat at his desk in his lab, a low moan could by hear. As a milking machine on Darren’s cock ripped out the last of his cum. Peel had been running tests on Darren to find out why he seemed to be able to produce larger than normal amounts of cum. Darren had only been milked the night before, but already he needed to be milked again, only a few hours later. The tests showed unknown subsets in Darren’s system. Peel reset Darren’s triggers removed him from the machine, and sent him on his way. Peel watch as the naked guard walked from his lab, his soft cock dropping cum as he walked from the room.

A short time later Peel was working in his lab when the large well-built figure of Coach Dante pushed its way into the lab. Dante was an older man than the other Coaches, but not much. No one knew what sport Coach Dante was a coach of. He just seemed to always be around; he did take the odd class but never in just one sport. “Have you anything to do with the strange behaviour of Coach Piszczek. He’s saying that he never had twin sons, in fact he denies having children at all.” Snapped Dante, without even bidding Peel Good day. Peel looked up from his work.

“And what makes you think I have anything to do with this matter?” Asked Peel: Secretly Peel wanted to know how this sort of problem had happened so fast. Piszczek’s sons where never on campus that much. It should have been at least a couple of months before any questions were asked. Dante did not even draw breath before he answered Peel. “I was out late taking a walk and I pasted Piszczek’s apartment. And I thought I saw you and some Coach from another collage, Lucius I think his name is, going into Piszczek’s apartment.” Dante stopped talking.

Peel was silent for a few moments: if need be he could get Blaszcykowski, Oliver or Darren to say that he was with them last night. Peel lent on his desk and looked Dante straight in his face: he wanted to ask Dante why he was out walking at nearly Midnight in the middle of the week during term time, and not at home fucking his wife. But if he did ask that Dante would know that it was him entering Piszczek’s apartment last night. So Instead Peel said. “Well it was not me, anyway apart from the fact that it was not me at Coach Piszczek’s, have you spoken to Piszczek and asked him about last night?”

“I tried, but he seemed to be acting very odd, I can’t put my finger on it but I’m sure that it was you going into his place last night and that you have something to do with his very odd behaviour!” Stated Dante. “And with his sons’ disappearance!” Peel sat silently looking at Dante, this problem have to be sorted quickly he thought. “Have you seen the new Bond D.V.D yet?” Peel asked, out of the blue; it was well known on campus that Dante was a massif Bond fan. The question took Dante completely by surprise. “No, I’ve not got a copy yet been too busy!” Came the confused reply. Dante was not sure how Peel had managed to change the subject completely.

Peel reached into a draw and pulled out a D.V.D case. “Here, have this one. Return it whenever you like.” He said throwing the case over to Dante, who caught it in one hand. “Thanks” He said, by now he had completely lose the thread of why he had come to see Peel. Dante briefly wondered why Peel had a security guard’s uniform in a pile on the lab floor in the corner and what was that white liquid in test-tubes in a cool box on Peel’s desk. All these thoughts and more swam around in Dante’s mind; he seemed to be unable to keep a single thought in his head for more than a few seconds. “Enjoy yourself!” Peel said to Dante as he left the lab, Dante seemed not to hear him. Peel smiled to himself as he watched Dante walk away from the lab. He had made the D.V.D for someone else but Dante would make a perfect subject.

Dante walked into the lounge of his apartment his mind still completely confused and hazy. He groggily looked around the room trying to make sense of the last few hours; he called out for his wife, there was no reply. On the table by the phone was a piece of folded paper. Peel picked up the paper and looked at the wrought scrawl written on it. It seemed that his wife was feed up with her life with him and had run off with the local slapper from the drive-in dinner in the next state. Well at least she won’t be carrying on about the amount of time at nights he spent with Darren the security guard any more, not that there was anything improper going on, well not much.

Dante staggered into the bedroom, and pulled off all his clothes all but his jock-strap. Dante moved over to the D.V.D player he slid the disk Peel had given to him into the player. He moved over to the bed and fell onto it, face up. He pick up a player remote from a bedside table, and pushed the start button, the T.V screen came to life. The light from the D.V.D played across Dante’s face, as he lay on the bed, a huge bulge appeared in Dante’s jock-strap the tip of his cock showed above the straps waist-band.

A week and a half later: Peel had just finished a long hard day of classes and making plans for the next batch of jocks to be trained and sold, then there was a knock on the closed lab door. “Fuck off.” Snapped Peel he was in a very bad mood, and did not wish to be disturbed. He did not look up from the text he was about to send to Blaszcykowski, Lucius and Piszczek. But he heard the lab door creek open. “Look I told you too fuck….” The words died on his lips as he saw who was standing in the doorway. Three young police officers stood framed in the doorway; had it not been for the tight black police uniforms the three officers were wearing and the name tags on their breast pockets the three officers looked like college football jocks. In fact all three men had been on their own college teams, but all three had been injured and had to find other employment after finishing college.

Peel looked at the first of the officers, who stood in front of the other two men. His red hair was closely cropped his drop-down handle-bar moustache was neatly trimmed. The name on his tag said Sven. The other two officers who stood behind Sven; they too had close cropped hair one of them had brown hair the other black. The officer with brown hair name tag said Hobson; the other guys’ tag said Fawkes. “Sorry long day, what can I do for you how may help” Stuttered peel standing up behind his desk and putting down his mobile, the text unfinished. “Well sir, we’re here too look into some missing persons. We think that you might be able to help us?” Said Officer Sven.

Peel stood very still for a moment before asking another question: “What missing persons?” He asked, keeping his voice low and level. Peel knows perfectly well about the missing persons these officers were asking about. “Their names are Crabbe, Jordan and Neville. Two of them came from this college. Two football jocks Walker and Why their names are I believe!” Said Sven, Sven looked hard at Peel. “Walker and Why, but of cause I don’t know much about their football playing; but they had helped me with some research a few weeks ago.” Said Peel but when they had finished helping with my research I never saw them again.” Fawkes then asked a question: “What sort of research did they help you with sir. Was it sport related?” Peel smiled to himself and was silent for a few moments and then replied. “No it wasn’t sport related. But if you like I can show you the room where the research was carried out if that would help. I’ll just finish sending this text.” He said

Peel picked up his phone and changed the text he was going to send just before the police officers had arrived, without the officers seeing the text. “That might be helpful sir.” Said Sven, peel finished changing the text and sent it. “In that case I’ll take all of you over there right now. It’s not that far, it’s in part of the old disused part of the campus.” Hobson looked up at Peel and said. “The old part of the campus? Why there and not here in your lab?” Peel slipped his phone into his pocket and then replied. “My research for one thing needs plenty of room; also it could at times be noisily. This way no one gets disturbed.” Hobson nodded his head, “I see!” He said, while they had been talking Peel and the police officers had left the labs and were walking towards the unused part of the college.

The light from the D.V.D played across Dante’s face, he lay on his bed, a huge bulge in his jock-strap.

The four of them entered a large unused building, but inside it was clean and brightly lit. Peel led the police officers to a door just in front of them; Peel opened the door and stood to one side to let the officers enter the room first, and then followed the men into the room. The three officers were shocked at what they saw in the room. In the middle of the room was what looked like three metal cages, the three officers walked round the cages, and looked at them? The cages were vertical, designed for standing, with three horizontal platforms made of sheet metal in each, which went right across them at various levels. When the cages were opened, half of each platform moved away with the doors and the other half strayed in the cages. The platforms had cut-out notches to hold body parts—two for ankles in the lowest platform, one for the waist and two for hands in the middle platform, and one for the neck in the top platform. Each platform could be moved up, or down by turning screws.

The cage’s doors were open, so the officers could see inside. The officers turn, as the now shaven headed, rubber clad Blaszcykowski, Lucius and Piszczek entered the room by another door. Officer Sven was about to say something to Peel, then suddenly the three coaches’ lunged foreword, and shoved the officers into the metal cages; Peel slammed the cage doors shut. Sven, Fawkes and Hobson let out loud screams as they fell into the cages and the doors slammed shut all that could by now be seen of the officers were their heads, and necks sticking out the top of the cages. However before the three officers could scream anymore for help, the three rubber-clad Coaches thrust O ring gags into their mouths, and fastened them behind their heads.

The O ring gags had been taken from a table against the far wall of the room. After sometime, Sven, Fawkes and Hobson stopped trying to get out of the cages and screaming. They just glared at the four men standing before them, with anger and dread in their eyes. “Just you three jocks be good boys, and do as you’re told, and soon the three of you will have no more worries, or cares.” Said Peel, the three rubber-clad Coaches stood silently beside Peel. “In a short time from now, I’m going to become your Master, and the three of you will obey me.” Peels voice had just the fainted tinge of a threat in it. He moved nearer to the caged men.

“Yyoou fffuuckkkk mmmmm.” The three officers muffled cries could just be heard through their gags. Unnoticed by the three caged officers the three rubber-clad Coaches had moved to the table by the far wall, and moved back to stand behind the metal cages, each coach held a needle. “Sh sh, be quiet, theirs good jock cops. I think it’s time to start, don’t you?” Said Peel smiling at the imprisoned officers. Peel moved even nearer to the cages in which Sven, Fawkes and Hobson were imprisoned, Peel slipped on a pair of large glasses and looked the officers straight in their eyes. The glasses seemed to make Peel’s eyes look like they were burning, and glowing black, the officers found they could not look away.

Peel smiled at the officers. Just look at my eyes and relax. That’s right, just watch my deep black eyes and let yourself relax.” Peel spoke almost silently to the three officers. The three rubber-clad Coaches thrust the needles into Sven, Fawkes and Hobson’s necks; the officers had no time to cry out as they felt themselves falling, into those deep black eyes of Peel. Sven, Fawkes and Hobson’s minds were a spin. “Nnnnoo ppleeassss.” Was all the officers could moan through the ring gag as the drugs from the needles entered their bodies? “That’s right, just focus your eyes on me and relax.” Said Peel. “All you have to do is listen and relax, listen and relax.” Peel’s voice was steady and soothing, and soon the three men’s minds were full of it.

Peel continued breaking down the three jock cops. I’m going to start counting down from ten, and with each count, you will become even more relaxed. When I reach one you will do whatever I tell you to do, I am your master.” Said Peel. “Ten...Nine... Eight...Seven” Peel continues talking to the officers, who felt more, and more relaxed, their minds spinning out of their control as the count went down. “Three...Two...One.” Peel told Sven, Fawkes and Hobson. “You’re now feeling totally relaxed and at peace.” Peel looked the cops right in their eyes, and told them. “I am your master, you will obey me. You will address me as master.” The three rubber-clad Coaches opened the cages, and remove the O-ring gags. Sven, Fawkes and Hobson just stood in the cages, plank looks on their faces, waiting to be told what to do. “Yes master.” The Officers replied flatly. “We will obey.”

“Step out of the cage, and strip, all of you will get turn on by doing this. But that is all, you will not cum.” Said Peel. “Not till I say you can?” Like sleepwalking, Sven, Fawkes and Hobson slowly stepped out of the cages, and started to peel off their uniforms, gun-belts and shoes. Quite quickly the officers were down to their white T-shirts and briefs. Their dicks were rock hard and throbbing by-now, the purple head of their dicks could be seen pocking through the waist-bands of their briefs. “Stop.” Shouted Peel. Tom, Fawkes and Hobson froze. Peel touched each cop on the head and said “SLEEP” the three Officers heads fell onto their chests, and they fell to the ground.

The light from the D.V.D played across Dante’s face, he lay on his bed, a huge bulge in his jock-strap.

An hour later: Sven Fawkes and Hobson opened their eyes, their heads spun, and their thoughts were confused, but one thought in their heads was clear: Peel was their Master, they must obey their Master he knows what was best for them. The three cages were gone, but the three rubber-clad Coaches stood in the middle of the room waiting. Peel returned to the room, and stood be the rubber-clad Coaches. “I think it’s time that they taught you jock cops how to suck cock.” He told Sven, Fawkes and Hobson. “Remember; just teach them to suck cock.” Peel told the three rubber-clad Coaches. Peel clicked his fingers. The three rubber-clad Coaches remove their rubber gear, soon the three rubber-clad Coaches were naked, their cocks rock hard and dripping pre-cum. “Boys, I want you to come over here and kneel in front of the rubber-clad Coaches here, and open your mouths.”

Once again like sleepwalkers, Sven, Fawkes and Hobson moved over to the three Coaches and knelt in front of them, their mouths wide open. “Good boys, now I want you three, to give these three sporting gentlemen a blow job. They will tell you what to do. You will not be able to stop yourself; you will suck their cocks till they shoot their load.” The naked coaches stuck their dicks into the cop’s open mouths, and began face-fucking them, while telling the cops what to do. The men told the brothers to begin taking cock into their mouths. Sven, Fawkes and Hobson seemed to resist at first, but then they began to suck the men’s uncut cocks with vigour.

The coaches wrapped his hands around the back of the officer’s heads. They continued to pump Sven, Fawkes and Hobson’s mouths, while they told them what to do, and not to use their teeth. The Coaches could not cum till Peel told them too. Peel just watched as Blaszcykowski, Lucius and Piszczek continued to face-fuck the officers, while still telling them what to do. Half an hour later Peel gave the three coaches the trigger to cum. Blaszcykowski, Lucius and Piszczek’s hips began to pump furiously as they felt their closeness to Cumming. With a shuddering groan, the three coaches pumped their hot creamy juices down the officer’s throats. They swallowed all that they were given. “Did you enjoy the taste of cum?” Asked Peel. “From now on you will have a need for man’s hot juices. You will suck any cock I told you to. Do you understand?” The now former straight cops nodded, some of the Coaches cum run down their faces. Peel touched the cop’s on their head, they fell to the ground.

The light from the D.V.D played across Dante’s face, he lay on his bed, a huge bulge in his jock-strap. Dante opened his eyes; sunlight was pouring in though the bedroom window. Dante sat up, he felt very tiered and dizzy. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, and stood up. Not bothering to put on any clothes, Dante left his room, and walked into the lounge in just his jock-strap. Dante was shocked to saw Peel sitting on the couch; Peel stood up and walked up to Dante, Peel had on only a tight jock-strap. He smiled at Dante and got straight to the point.

“Have you noticed how TIRED you feel today? Do you know why?” Asked Peel. “That ‘Bond D.V.D’ you thought you were watching was a special one I switch for your copy. It was a control D.V.D’ that I had made for you, the movie was still there, but with a little something extra added.” Peel just smiled at Dante. “You see, you’ve spent all of the last week and a half being prepared by that D.V.D. You’ve watched it over, and over again, from when you first put it on, until just before you came in here.” Dante was so shocked at what was happening that he did not speak or move, he just stared at Peel.

“You must be feeling tired and very weak by now, why don’t you give in to those feeling you’re now having, you know, the ones about superior older men and their dicks.” Peel said, still smiling at Dante. “Just let the images and commands that are on that D.V.D. fill your tired mind!” Dante’s mind was spinning. “How did you manage to influence me to begin with?” He asked Peel, Dante could hear a little ‘voice’ in his tired, weak mind, telling him to. “Give in...Give in...It’s so simple... Give in, Obey and Serve..Give in.” Dante’s head rolled, Peel’s influence on his mind taking hold more, and more. “That is of no matter now!” Replied Peel. Dante shook his head to try and clear it.

“Now, to start your training, I think it’s time you saw this, again.” Said Peel, he stepped nearer to Dante, and dropped his jock-strap, his soft dick fell free. Dante was memorized by the sight of Peel’s rapidly hardening dick. “Over the past week and a half, you have seen mine and other guy’s dicks, over and over again, for hours on end on the D.V.D. You’ve learned everything you need to know about what to do to please and serve dicks. You must WORSHIP them, you NEED and WANT them.” Peel’s dick was rock hard by now, the sight of which pushed Dante over the edge. He let out a whimper, his legs gave way, and he fell to the floor. “Beautiful...Dicks...Powerful...Must have...” Dante murmured. Peel just looked at Dante lying on the floor.

Dante lay naked, his jock-strap had been removed, murmuring on the floor. Peel was also naked, and was standing over Dante his legs were either side of Dante’s head. Dante’s eyes were riveted on Peel’s dick, Peel moved his hips, his dick moved from side to side, slightly. “Do you want my dick? Do you want to suck it, feel it in your mouth?” Asked Dr Peel, looking down at Dante lying on the floor. “All you have to do is ask! Just ask, and all your worries will just melt away. You just want to worship dick. Go on ask, like a good cock-slave. You know you want to.” Smiled Peel at the moaning Dante lying on the floor.

“Please, Peel I....AAA.” whimpered Dante, Peel kicked Dante in his sides. “Call me Master, bitch.” Barked Peel. “Please Master, may I have the honor of serving your dick.” Peel smiled, and looked down at Dante. “Good, asked again and you can have my dick.” Said Peel. “Please Master, may I have the honor of having your dick?” Dante asked again. Peel bent his knees and knelt on the floor, his dick-head touching Dante’s lips. Dante was hypnotized by Peel’s dick. Peel reached forward, and grabbed Dante’s ears, he pulled Dante’s head up off the floor. Dante opened his mouth, ready to take Peel’s dick. Dante’s mouth encircled Peel’s dick, his tongue explored the texture of Peel’s hard throbbing member. The taste of Peel’s dick aroused Dante, he felt his own dick swell. Peel’s hefty nuts hit Dante on his chin.

"Oh yes, fuck oh god.” Yelled Peel, as Dante vacuumed his nuts into his mouth, and rolled them around, the D.V.D. had done a good teaching Dante how to suck cock. “I’m can’t hold...Going to cummm.” Whimpered Peel, as he lost control, and cum. Dante felt Peel push his dick into his mouth, deeper, just before he cum. “Yes, oh yes.” Gasped Peel, as he pulled out of Dante’s. Peel watched as Dante swallowed the load he had just shot into his mouth. Peel jerked his soft manhood which slowly rose to full height again, and waved about in the air. Peel stood up pulling Dante up as well. Dante’s eyes were still riveted on Peel’s dick Peel then laid on the floor his cock sticking straight up in the air.

“Down.” Was all Peel said, Dante moved so he was crouching over Peel’s erect dick. In a powerful thrust down, Dante impaled himself on Peel’s erect dick. He whimpered as Peel’s rock hard dick entered his hole, Dante started to move up, and down on Peel’s dick. He could feel the prickly sensation of Peel’s pubic hair on his butt as he fastened the pace. Suddenly Peel grunted pushed upwards, and cum in Dante’s arse-hole. “Uhhh...Uhhh...Ahhh.” Whimpered Dante, as he felt Peel’s cum enter him. Peel pushed Dante off his dick, and walked over to a box in the corner of the room. From the box, he picked up a rubber garment and turned back to Dante. “Time to get you dress I think!” Said Peel to Dante.

Later in the evening. The former cops were lead into a large brightly lit room, by the rubber-clad Coaches. In the middle of the room was a long low wooden beam. Sven, Fawkes and Hobson were told to Fawkesd over a low wooden beam, once they were bent over the beam, some sort of a pump was put on their dicks, it sucked gently on their dick, but did nothing else. The three rubber-clad Coaches stepped up behind the former cops. The three rubber-clad Coaches thrust two of their fingers up the Jock-cop’s arse-holes and started to work them in deeper. Sven, Fawkes and Hobson let out loud moans, and thrust their arse-holes onto the invading fingers. The three rubber-clad Coaches then pushed two more fingers into the officers, causing even louder moans. Suddenly the three rubber-clad Coaches last fingers entered the jock-cops, and then the three rubber-clad Coaches thrust hard, and then their hands were in the cops.

The three rubber-clad Coaches weren’t slow or gentle, they started fist fucking Sven, Fawkes and Hobson. Suddenly the former cop’s cocks twitched, and there balls tightened. The three former cops shot a large load of cum, which was sucked up by the pumps on their cocks. The pumps pulled out more, and more cum from the jock-cop’s cocks. On, and on the pumps went. Sven, Fawkes and Hobson moaned, as their cocks were pumped, and their wholes were fist-fucked. They were now reprogrammed slaves, who had lost their right to free will. Sven and Piszczek let out another loud cry. They were in for a long night of fucking and milking, and in the morning a long day of cock sucking.

At about the same time that evening Peel was having a leisurely evening at home, well Piszczek’s apartment to be correct. The naked & bald-headed Darren and Brad were busy making Peel’s evening meal. Peel sat on the couch, naked, with his legs spread wide open. Coach Dante was on the floor between Peel’s hairy legs. Dante was encased in rubber; Dante’s rubber gear was finished off with a rubber hood. But when Dante was at work or serving cock, the hood was removed. Just like the three rubber-clad Coaches, Dante would where his rubber suit under his clothes for work.

Dante, chewed, lapped, and sucked his way on Peel’s cock. Dante slurped his way along the length of Peel’s well-defined cock, he also gently tongue-massaged Peel’s well-hung balls. As he expressed his worship of Peel’s cock and ball with his tongue, Dante gazed up, from time to time towards Peel’s face for any sign of pleasure, or approval. But Peel was too preoccupied with what he was going to do in the morning, when he started processing the new batch of football jock found by Blaszcykowski and Lucius. Peel felt his ball sacs tighten, he was near orgasm. The processing of the jocks was pushed out of Peel’s mind as he filled Dante’s mouth with his first load of the night.

THE END: