The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dreamstone #3: That sleep of death

In the dream, a girl sat at a computer. Behind her stood another girl, identical in appearance. They were both giggling as they edited the settings on the computer.

“Unable to have an orgasm, of course,” said the typist.

“Of course,” agreed the other, “or have any pleasant dreams while she’s asleep.”

“Unable to eat, perhaps?” said the first, typing away.

“She’ll starve to death, even with the Stone’s influence, surely?” the other objected.

“Not if she swallows enough cum,” was the giggled explanation.

“I like it! Hey, what about. . . ”

The dream faded as the immortal Goddess known as the Queen of Dreams awoke. She opened her eyes as the door opened and a man walked in. A leering smile crossed his unshaven face, and he undid his trousers. They fell to the floor, and he stepped out of them. Then he went to the Queen, climbed onto her naked body, and began fucking her breasts. Automatically, the Queen began moaning in fake pleasure.

Like everybody else, he assumed the vacant look on her face was down to drugs. He was wrong. The truth was that the Queen’s mind was simply not functioning. Her fake moans of pleasure, her words of encouragement, all were the product of years of habit, with no real thought behind them.

When she had first been enslaved by the Dreamstone, she had fought as hard as she could against its control. She had been desperate to escape the fate Ellie had bestowed on her as revenge for the pain that had been caused by the Queen’s meddling in human affairs. As failure followed failure, she had surrendered to the inevitable and given up hope.

Broken by the unending enslavement, she had even come to enjoy it for a while, until the sheer boredom and mindless repetition had overcome even that. Finally, she had retreated deep into her own mind, and for years had remained barely conscious, shut up in a small, cramped room, where she spent the whole day fucking almost nonstop for the profit of the pimp who had found her on the streets and locked her in there.

So no surprise registered on her empty, cum-covered face when she saw that her next customer wasn’t a man, but instead one of the girls from her dream, staring at her with inhuman violet eyes.

The girl smiled at her. “I hadn’t expected you to be this far gone,” she said, “what happened to the supreme will of the Goddess of Dreams?”

The Queen made no answer. The girl laughed, and hiked up her almost indecently-short skirt. “I guess I can mix business and pleasure. Eat me, your majesty.”

The Queen reacted to this, and immediately knelt before the girl and started licking at her bare pussy. All the long years of her punishment had made her an excellent performer, and the girl came quickly.

The Queen returned to her bed, and waited for her next instruction. Laughing, the girl held up her hand. In it, a leather strap hung, with a gemstone hanging halfway down. The Queen recognized it instantly as the collar that was supposed to be around her neck. The collar that held the Dreamstone!

A new compulsion, as strong as the one that had enslaved her for years, took over the Queen, and she leapt at the girl. She didn’t reach her, but fell to the floor, suddenly fighting for breath.

“I poisoned my fingernails,” the girl told the choking Queen. “Scratched you while you were busy. Thanks for the Dreamstone, your majesty. You can thank me for ending your pathetic existence in your next life.” She walked out of the room.

The Queen. . . died. As her human body succumbed to the poison, her divine spirit entered a dark tunnel, streaking towards a dazzling light. Her heart soared with joy at the beauty and familiarity of the dazzling white glow, and its healing glow drew her mind up from the depths it had been languishing in defeat in for so long. “Free, at last,” she rejoiced. “I’m going home!”

Then she slammed into a barrier, and rebounded with stunning force. The dark tunnel faded, and her spirit was back in the room that for so long had been her prison, looking at the body that had held her even more firmly captive.

What happened? she wondered. Why didn’t I return to the Dreamworld? Why am I back here?

And then she realized. Ellie had, right at the start, told the Dreamstone to bar her from the Dreamworld. That prohibition continued, even now her spirit was free of the prison of flesh. Unable to go anywhere else, her spirit was trapped in the waking world.

She flew away, out of the room and into the world outside. There had been many changes since she had last been able to look freely at it. She wondered briefly how many years had passed, then dismissed the matter as unimportant. To an Immortal, time is meaningless.

That was Ellen that took the Dreamstone, she thought. But why? And was it really her, or has Donna gained some measure of influence over her?

She shuddered at the thought of the Queen of Nightmares in control of the Dreamstone whilst she remained trapped, powerless and bodiless, unable to even enter her own kingdom. I have to get the Dreamstone back, she realized. But how, when I don’t even have a body?

Possession. It’s the only way. I’ll have to take over somebody else’s body and use it to take back the Stone.

She swooped down to the ground, and selected a random passer-by. She slid into its body and extended her mind into the human’s.

Only to find a barrier, as impervious to her power as the one barring her from the Dreamworld. The human’s mind was wrapped in a dream already!

Of course, the Queen realized with despair. Donna wrapped every living human in dreams to make them obey her. Ellie must have modified those dream-controls so they’d obey her instead, AND made them immune to outside influences. Blast the girl!

What about children born since then, though? Are they affected? She drifted down the street until she found a mother pushing her baby down the street in a pram. This’ll do, she thought, and again slid her spirit into a human body.

But the baby was shielded too. Damn her, the Queen thought, she made the traps continue to be created. But I have to find somebody who’s not trapped in a dream!

That left her with little choice. The Queen’s spirit drifted away, and began its search for the Queen of the waking world. Ellie.

* * *

Ellie was in a foul mood as she stormed down the corridor of her luxury yacht, the biggest and most luxurious in the world. Even with every human being in the world obliged to obey her every whim, there was one thing beyond her control. The weather. She’d been planning on going windsurfing on the nearby island that was world-famous for the sport, but the air was utterly calm, without so much as a breeze.

She slammed the door behind her as she entered her private rooms. To her surprise, Ellen was laying naked on the bed, smiling at her.

“Where the Hell have you been?” she snapped.

“I felt the need for some men, love,” Ellen told her. “Donna’s getting a little too used to our little games.”

“And there aren’t any men here on board?” Ellie asked angrily.

“Yes, but they’re all too clean and decent. I wanted her to have filth, the lowest of the low. And there’s this brothel I heard about on the mainland where the whores are kept drugged to the gills so they’ll obey any depraved. . . ”

“Enough! I get the idea,” said Ellie, nauseated.

“I can give you the address if you’d like to try it,” Ellen giggled, “To remind you of old times.”

Ellie screamed in fury and slapped Ellen across the face. The force of the blow sent Ellen sprawling onto her front. Grabbing a small lash from the side of the bed, Ellie whipped Ellen’s ass as hard as she could. Ellen screamed in pain and rolled over, but Ellie just struck at her breasts instead.

Rolling and scrambling over the floor, Ellen tried to flee, but Ellie kept at her, whipping at her ass, her tits, her face, and anywhere else that looked tender. Finally, Ellen was trapped in a corner and Ellie struck her furiously until, exhausted, she too fell to the floor.

Ellen, her whole body covered in ugly red wheals, looked at her. “Feel better now?” she asked through her sobs.

“Much,” Ellie gasped as she tried to recover her breath.

The whip marks faded from Ellen’s skin, and in minutes all evidence of her beating was gone. Ellie recovered her breath in the same time.

“So, shall we fuck now?” Ellen asked.

“No,” Ellie said, getting up. “Get somebody else to do it. I don’t want you now.” Ellen nodded, and left the room.

Unseen, the Queen of Dreams watched her go. What’s she playing at? she wondered. For a moment, she considered trying to enter Ellen’s mind, but knowing that the Queen of Nightmares was trapped within her put her off the idea. The last thing she wanted while she was powerless was to risk a confrontation with her worst enemy.

Instead, she slid into Ellie’s body. As she’d hoped, nothing barred her way. Now, she thought, it’s been a while since I did this, but let’s see. . .

Ellie padded through her suite of rooms until she came to a sturdy door with an electric lock beside it. She placed her hand on the lock, and the door slid noiselessly open.

Inside was another set of rooms, mostly filled with beds. A group of about a dozen gorgeous young women also occupied the rooms. “You majesty!” one gasped as she noticed the door open. The girls all fell to their knees.

Ellie stood and looked at them for a while. She’d come in here planning to make love to one or more of her girls. But now she was there, she didn’t feel particularly drawn to any of them. What do I want? She wondered. I feel a need for. . . something. . .

She turned and walked back out. The door slid shut behind her. She left her rooms, and wandered around the ship. She passed the gym, and looked in at the well-toned bodies of the women within, but felt no interest in any of them. She started walking faster. She passed the sunning beds, but even the sight of all the bronzed, bare flesh on display here didn’t move her. She broke into a trot, and went aimlessly from place to place, desperation stealing over her as she failed to find what she was looking for.

Finally, exhausted, she collapsed in a chair in one of the ship’s bars, and fought for breath.

“Are you alright, ma’am?”

She turned and looked up at the speaker. One of the bar staff, by the looks of him. Without meaning to, she found herself asking him, “If you could have me do anything you wanted right now, what would you make me do? Truthfully?”

He hesitated for a moment, then said, “I’d make you take off your top so I could fuck your tits and cover you in cum, ma’am.”

Without another word, Ellie pulled her top off, followed by her bra. Then she reached out and undid his belt. She pulled his pants down, pulled him to her, and trapped his cock between her breasts.

“Do it,” she told him as he hesitated. He immediately obeyed, and relief flooded through her as his flesh scraped her nipples. She bent her head slightly so that every time he reached the top of his stroke, she could lick the tip of his cock. Barely a minute later, she blinked cum out of her eyes as he came all over her face and tits.

She reached up and scraped the cum off her face, and licked it off her hand. Then she lifted her breasts to her mouth and licked them clean too. She laid back, feeling much more relaxed.

“Go away,” she told him, “and forget this ever happened.” He turned and left. The Queen followed him, cursing.

When I try to take control over a human, the Queen reflected, my voice joins the horde of needs and wants that bombard every human mind. Primitive desires are powerful, but tamed by upbringing: A human male WANTS to fuck every pretty woman he sees and solve problems by hitting them until they go away, but DOESN’T because he’s been brought up not to. I would try to control a man by making him ignore his upbringing and take up fucking every pretty woman he can.

Ellie should be easy, as she’s a lesbian. It was child’s play to force her to fuck a man, as her body naturally wants to do it.

But what did it gain me? Nothing. She spent so many years as a slave that forcing her to fuck against her will is about as effective as trying to dig a hole in water.

I’ll never get control of her, the Queen realized. That only leaves one possibility. The reincarnation of the human spirit I once unwittingly shared a body with. Ellie’s daughter. Jenny.

I just hope Ellie didn’t put HER in a controlling dream, or I’m doomed.

* * *

Jenny wiped the sweat from her brow and looked up at the mountains. They seemed to go up forever, reducing her and her companions to the scale of ants.

A cry of “Keep up, Jenny!” jerked her out of her reverie, and she brought her attention back to her fellow hikers. Five guys, one other girl, and a pack mule. They’d been planning this trip for months at college, and Jenny still couldn’t believe how fast the time had passed.

“Coming!” she called, and picked up her rucksack again. Grimacing as the cold, sweat-dampened fabric came back into contact with her back again, she fastened the straps and followed her friends up the mountain trail.

“How far is it to the lake from here?” she asked as she caught up.

“About ten miles,” said Dave, “so we can’t keep stopping for you to have a rest if we want to be there before nightfall.”

Jenny grinned. “Why does that matter? Are you still afraid of the dark, Davey?”

“I just don’t want to get a headache from you screaming when bats get tangled up in your hair,” he shot back. They laughed, and the hike continued up the long and winding path. After about an hour, they took a break.

Jenny collapsed and laid sprawled on the ground. “Too hot,” she said.

“Well, if you will dress for winter” said Terry mockingly. “We’re only wearing shorts, and yet here you two insist on wearing vests as well, what do you expect?”

“I expect to jump in the lake as soon as we get there and hear it hiss as it starts to boil,” said Mary as she sank gratefully to the ground. Steve, her boyfriend, sat down next to her and handed her a water bottle. Mary gulped it down, then squirted some at Jenny.

“Careful,” warned Dave with a smirk, “her top’ll probably go transparent if it gets wet.”

“It’s already wet,” Jenny pointed out, “I’m dripping.”

“Spare us the details,” Dave grinned. She threw the water bottle at him. She knew he was hoping to wind up as her boyfriend by the end of this trip, and in truth she was thinking about it herself. But her dreams had always put her off having a boyfriend. . .

Three hours and two rest stops later, they arrived at the lake they would be camping at. True to her word, Mary dropped her rucksack, ran to the water’s edge, and leapt in. Jenny kicked off her shoes and followed her.

“Ahh, that’s better,” she sighed as the cool lake water washed away the sweat, heat and dust of the long trek. Then she screamed as something grabbed her ankle.

Dave surfaced and grinned at her. “Just when you thought it was safe to go into the water. . . ”

* * *

By evening, they’d pitched their tents. Three of them—Steve and Mary in one; Terry, Ray, and Ted in the second; and Jenny and Dave sharing the last one, to the surprise of nobody.

Feeling unusually daring, Jenny went further than she ever had with a guy before, and undressed in front of Dave. As far as underwear, anyway. She couldn’t bring herself to let him see her naked.

They talked for a while, but they were both tired, and soon fell silent to go to sleep. But Jenny didn’t stay asleep for long. She woke up suddenly, startled. For a moment, she’d been convinced there was someone else in the tent: A woman, with odd eyes. But the tent was empty.

She closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but her mind was racing with too many thoughts for her to drift off. Thoughts about how a guy who fancied her was right next to her, and what she could be doing. . .

But she couldn’t do it. She just wasn’t that kind of girl. But she felt too horny to do nothing, so she slid off her underwear and started playing with her pussy.

Somehow, in spite of how horny she was feeling, she wasn’t getting anywhere, so she removed her bra as well and used her other hand to play with her breasts. That helped, but it was only when she lifted her breasts upwards and started sucking on her nipples that she finally started to feel like she was getting there.

Yes, she thought. Here it comes! Her body tightened into that moment of exquisite tension that makes an orgasm such a wonderful relief. She bit her smiling lower lip softly to ensure she would make no noise when she came.

But she didn’t come.

That state of agonizing anticipation that usually lasted just a second at most dragged on. The smile slid from her lips and she whimpered softly in distress. She remembered a time when she’d been on the verge of orgasm at school but had to stop suddenly when she’d heard footsteps approaching. That had felt like this, but it had faded away in a few seconds. This was just keeping on happening!

Desperately, she renewed her efforts to get off, sucking on her nipples and rubbing her clit so hard it hurt, but to no avail. In desperation, she tried to stop, in the hopes that the feeling would fade away, but it just got worse. She quickly restarted, but the overwhelming need to achieve orgasm didn’t fade away. Her whimpers of distress became moans, and she began to writhe in agony. Her sleeping bag was too restrictive to contain her contortions, so she used her free hand to unzip it and throw it aside. Naked and exposed, her right hand finger-fucking her pussy and her left holding her tits to her mouth, she moaned and cried as she fought eagerly to come.

So when her struggles woke Dave, his eyes opened very wide. “What the Hell. . ?” he began in amazement.

Oh no, Jenny thought. I can’t believe he’s seeing me like this! What do I say? “Help me!” she moaned through the rock-hard nipple held against her lips. “Please!”

“Help how?”

“I. . . can’t come,” Jenny moaned in humiliation. But her need was more than she could bear. “I need to so bad. . . Please!”

Dave needed no further prompting. He threw his sleeping bag out of the way and hurried to Jenny. “I didn’t think you were this kind of girl,” he whispered to her as he pulled her hand away from her pussy. “Are you sure about this?”

Stopped from masturbating, Jenny’s need to come climbed in intensity beyond bearing. She choked out “Please!” just before she became incapable of speech. To her relief, moments later, she gained some measure of relief as her pussy was forced open by Dave’s cock. It hurt, but compared to the agony of unfulfillment she was in, it was unnoticeable.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and squeezed tightly. “Faster,” she moaned, “Need it. . . ”

Further speech was impossible as Dave’s lips covered hers and his tongue filled her mouth. As she felt his cock thrusting in and out of her, she automatically matched his strokes, forcing him deeply inside her and encouraging him to fuck her faster. At last, his body tensed and she knew he was about to cum inside her.

The world vanished, obscured by the most amazing fireworks she’d ever experienced. The orgasm she’d needed so badly she’d begged a guy she hardly knew to take her virginity to give it to her flooded through her, filling her whole body with an ecstasy of pleasure and glorious release.

Slowly, it faded away, and she found herself laying under Dave, quivering softly as he kissed her and fondled her breasts. Her pussy felt sore, and made her all too aware of the presence of the foreign body in it.

She felt sick. I can’t believe my first time happened like this, she thought sadly. Begging for sex like a drunken cheerleader. . . what happened to me?

Tears leaked from her eyes. She unwrapped her legs from around Dave and struggled slightly. He got the message, and slid off her. Her relief as her pussy was freed to contract back to its normal small size made her gasp.

“Well,” said Dave between kisses. “I wasn’t expecting that to happen so soon.”

He thinks I’m some kind of slut, Jenny thought. How will I ever live this down? She rolled over and pulled her sleeping bag back over her.

“Jenny? You alright?” Dave asked, puzzled.

“Just. . . just leave me alone, Dave,” she said pleadingly.

“What’s wrong?”

She hesitated. “That was my first time,” she finally admitted. “Please, just leave me alone.”

Even more confused, Dave returned to his own sleeping bag. He’d had a great fuck, and if she didn’t want to talk now, that was fine by him. He fell quickly back to sleep. Jenny, to her surprise, found herself doing the same. Her exertions had exhausted her. She closed her eyes, and sank into the blissful oblivion of sleep.

* * *

She woke up and opened her eyes. Dave was still in his sleeping bag, looking at her. It took her a moment to realize she hadn’t zipped up her sleeping bag, and he had a clear view of her bare breasts.

“Morning, sunshine,” he smiled.

“Hi,” she replied nervously.

“How you feeling today?”

She moved slightly and winced. “Sore.”

“Sorry about that,” he said sincerely. “You should have told me it was your first time. The way you were acting, I thought you wanted me to. . . you know.”

“I did,” she admitted. “I just don’t understand why it happened.”

“Why what happened?” he asked, looking puzzled again.

Should I tell him, she wondered. If I do, at least he might not think I’m a sl. . . “I woke up feeling really horny,” she said quietly, her face glowing red in humiliation. “I tried to cure it by. . . you know. . . ”

“I saw,” he smiled.

“But when I got to the point where I was about to. . you know. . . somehow, it didn’t happen. I felt like. . . Look, have you ever been just about to. . . " she steeled herself: She HAD to say it. . . “just about to come, and then had to stop suddenly?”

He nodded.

“You know that awful “Oh my god I really need to come” feeling you get when it happens?”

Another nod.

“Well, I hit that point and couldn’t get past it. It just got worse and worse. And then you woke up, and I just couldn’t take any more and. . . " she trailed off.

“I get it,” said Dave. “Any idea why it happened?”

“None,” she shook her head. “it’s never happened before.”

“Well, obviously.”

“Why obvious?”

“Well, if it could only be cured by getting somebody else to help you out, then last night wouldn’t have been your first time, would it?”

“Oh, I see. That’s true,” she agreed.

“Tho I’m surprised it WAS your first,” he mentioned.

“Why?” Does he still think I’m some kind of slut? she wondered.

“Well, you’re a really pretty girl and all. . . ”

Jenny blushed. “I’ve never really been able to face doing it,” she confessed.

“How come?”

“I. . . I have these dreams. . . ”

He frowned. “Dreams?”

It would be nice to tell somebody about them, Jenny reflected. What the hell. “Every night, for as far back as I can remember, I’ve had these weird dreams. I’m in a small room, empty except for a bed. And the whole time, people just come in, have sex with me, and leave. One after the other, non-stop.”

“Wow. . . ”

“I don’t know any of them,” she continued, “but the worst thing isn’t that they’re hurting me. It’s my mind during the dreams. It’s like I’m a vegetable. My mind is just totally blank. The only thing I feel is this total despair. That’s the worst of it.”

“This happens every night?”

“Until yesterday. Yesterday night, it was much shorter than usual. There was only one man, and then a woman. Then I couldn’t breathe. And then. . . I think I died. And then I woke up. And last night, I didn’t dream of anything.”

“But you didn’t have a full night’s sleep,” he reminded her.

“That’s never mattered before,” she countered. “Every single night for my whole life, I’ve had these dreams.”

“What, even when you were a kid?” he asked in surprise.

She nodded. “As far as I can remember.”

The Queen slid out of Jenny’s mind and body at that point. There was nothing else likely to be said that was of interest to her, and she needed to think about this.

Jenny had dreamed of the Queen’s own experiences? Even her death? This was news. It implied that the link created in Jenny’s past life, when she shared her soul with the Queen, was still in place. The consequences of this needed thinking about.

But the effects it had had on Jenny would be very useful—it was totally against her nature to have gratuitous sex. So the Queen’s manipulations should be very effective in making her do things she didn’t want to do just because she was told to. . .Ostensibly, she was working on her tan. In reality, it was just an excuse to go and lay quietly on her own for a while. She couldn’t face trying to spend the day with the others acting as though nothing had happened.

Besides, it was a great place to get a tan—sit in the sun until she felt too hot, then dive off the rock into the lake. Climb back out, and repeat. Very relaxing, she thought. Glad I decided to bring my bikini after all.

Time for another dip, I think. She stood up, and looked down at the water, some six feet below. Just as she jumped, she noticed that the reflection in the water wasn’t her. It was an older woman, with a fuller figure, wearing a yellow gown, rather than a rather skimpy bright pink bikini.

She dived into her reflection, surprise making her entry rather less graceful than planned. Spluttering, she brushed the water out of her eyes and swam back to the shore quickly. She pulled herself back up onto the shore, then looked back at her reflection. It was her, the same as she’d always been. Except for the bare breasts.

She looked down. Oh shit! she realized. I undid the straps when I was tanning my back. And I didn’t do them back up.

She looked quickly back at the campsite. Nobody was looking her way. She dived back in, and started looking for her top. It should have been easy to find, but eventually, she was forced to give up. Topless, she climbed back up onto the large, flat-topped rock she’d been laying on earlier.

Maybe if I wait a while, she thought, they’ll all go for a walk or something. They can’t see me on this rock from the campsite. May as well go back to working on my tan for now.

She laid down and basked in the sun. Having never sunbathed topless before, she enjoyed the warm feeling of sun on her untanned breasts. It felt really good.

Figuring that nobody could see her, she was already half-naked, and was sure to hear anybody long before they came into view, she slid off the bikini bottoms as well, exposing her entire body to the warm sunlight.

She relaxed, and let her mind wander. The warmth of the sun on her naked body made her feel very sexy. It was some minutes before she even noticed she’d started masturbating.

For a moment, she considered stopping. What if the same thing happened? Surely not, though. Surely it was just a once off? Besides, she’d never make it through the whole trip without having a single orgasm, so she may as well find out sooner rather than later.

She felt an orgasm build. She felt herself tense in anticipation. She felt the overwhelming need to come. She moaned in horror as she felt nothing further. Not again, she thought despairingly. Whimpering in need, she tried to think .What do I do?

“Dave!” she yelled. Please, she prayed, let him come and find me!

The seconds passed like hours. Her body shook and she moaned uncontrollably as she was again held just on the point of orgasm but utterly unable to push herself past it. It felt like years before she heard a rustling in the undergrowth that signified somebody was walking towards her.

She tried to look and see who it was, but her eyes were watering so much she couldn’t make him out. She felt a pair of hands close on her breasts, and a pair of lips fasten upon hers. Tastes like Dave, she rejoiced.

“Help,” she moaned. The small part of her mind that was still functioning wept as, for the second time in half a day, she begged for sex. The rest of her wept that he didn’t do as she asked. He just laid there, fondling her and watching her contortions.

“Couldn’t wait till this evening, huh?” he asked amusedly. She was incapable of answering with more than a moan of longing. He’s enjoying seeing me like this, she realized.

He took her hand, and guided it down. She felt it close around his dick, which felt smaller than she remembered it. “After all the hard work last night, I’m afraid it’s not quite ready for more,” he told her. “You’ll have to encourage it if you want anything. Try the kiss of life.”

He wants me to. . ? “I can’t” she forced out, “please?”

“You can,” he told her firmly. He moved, and she felt something pressing against her lips. “Go on.”

Crying with frustration and humiliation, Jenny turned her head sideways, opening her mouth and feeling him guide his dick into her mouth. Still unable to take her hand away from her pussy even for a moment, she rolled awkwardly onto her side and wrapped her other arm around him to hold herself steady.

For a moment, she was at a loss. She’d never done anything like this before, and the agonizing need to come was making it almost impossible to think. But then she realized she’d sucked thousands of cocks in her dreams. Using everything she could dredge out of her vague dream memories, she slid her tongue around and sucked his dick until at last it became fully hard. She felt a pang of regret as he removed it from her mouth before she could make him come, but only for the moment it took her to remember why she’d needed to get him hard in the first place.

Once again, it was an incredible relief to feel her pussy slowly forced open around a hard cock and she was unable to restrain a moan of pleasure. When he slid it straight back out again, she almost screamed in frustration.

“On your knees, Jenny,” he told her. Without a moment’s hesitation, she rolled onto her front and struggled up on all fours. Her body was shaking so much with need, she couldn’t sit up any further.

“That’s a good girl,” Dave said cheerfully.

“Please,” Jenny moaned pleadingly. Dave got behind her, took a firm hold of her tits, and then slid his cock back into her pussy. Humiliation flooded through her at how quick she’d been to obey him. He’s fucking me like an animal, she sobbed, and I didn’t even object.

I didn’t even HESITATE.

It was her last thought before her mind was swept away in the relief of being fucked. The hard rock under her elbows and knees made her arms and legs ache, his hands clamped around her breasts made them throb in pain, but all she cared about was getting relief from the desperate need for an orgasm.

At last, she got it. As she felt his cum shooting into her, it brought with it blissful release from her erotic torture. She screamed in pleasure again and again, until she felt Dave’s cock slide back out of her.

Unsupported, she fell to the floor, and lay sprawled on the rock, breathing heavily. Dave sat next to her, stroking her ass with one hand.

“Your secret’s out, Jen,” he told her gently.

“Huh? What do you mean?” she asked, panicked.

“They’ll have heard your orgasm at the campsite. Hell, they probably heard it in Australia. Nobody’ll have any doubt about what we’ve been up to.”

“Oh,” she said numbly. Everything was happening too fast for her to keep up. “So what do we do. . ?”

He smiled at her. “I say we march back into camp hand in hand and rely on them being to polite to say anything.”

Jenny blushed at the thought of walking into the campsite knowing everybody knew she’d just been having sex. But she couldn’t think of any alternative.

“My clothes!” she suddenly remembered. “Where are they?”

Dave looked around. “There’s half of them,” he pointed. “Don’t see the top tho.”

“Uh. . no, that came off in the water,” Jenny admitted. Dave grinned, then ran to the edge of the rock and dived into the water. A few moments later, she heard him gasp as he resurfaced. He climbed back up the rock to her, and tossed her top over.

“Don’t know how you missed it,” he commented, “it was practically glowing.”

“I couldn’t see it anywhere,” Jenny said in confusion. “I spent ages looking.”

“Ah well, no harm done,” Dave said, unaware of the role Jenny’s lost top had played in getting her to suck his dick so he could fuck her. He put an arm round her shoulder. “Let’s head back to camp.” He slid his hand further down and gave her breast a squeeze.

* * *

The knowing grins on everybody’s faces when the two of them returned to the campsite nearly made Jenny die of embarrassment. It certainly made her wish she could. But nobody said anything, to her relief. Dave didn’t help much, constantly stroking her ass and grabbing at her breasts, but she couldn’t risk saying anything. She just dived into her tent and changed into more substantial clothing as soon as possible. Then she rejoined the others for an early lunch. They were planning a hike up to a rocky pinnacle that gave an amazing view of the surrounding countryside for miles in all directions.

She welcomed the long walk, as everybody was working too hard to want to talk, so she could forget all about her problems for a while. And the view WAS spectacular when they reached the top of the pinnacle.

The walk back down was painful, and to her relief, both she and Dave were so exhausted by the time they crawled into their tent, they both fell asleep before anything could happen.

The next day, though, when she woke up, Dave was looking at her and smiling as he played with his dick. “Um. . . " was all she could think of saying.

“I’ve been thinking about it,” he smiled, “and I had an idea.”

“Oh?” she asked nervously.

“You said you’d always dreamed of having sex until the other night, right?”

She nodded.

“But then you dreamed you died, and haven’t had any dreams since, right?”

Another nod.

“And since then you’ve had no choice but to have sex in real life, right?”

She nodded yet again, but rather slowly. She had a strong suspicion she knew where he was going with this. . .

“So, I think you’re needing sex now because you’re not dreaming about it. So we just have to engage in some preventative action, and the problem goes away,” said Dave, grinning hugely.

“You mean I should have sex with you again now?” asked Jenny.

“Yup. After all, it might not always be me who finds you naked and begging for sex,” he pointed out.

Jenny hesitated. He was right that she would probably fuck anybody if she found herself in that state again. And yet she’d never willingly had sex in her life. Could she really bring herself to do it now? Even knowing she’d fucked him twice already didn’t help, nor did the fact that she found him attractive.

She was torn. It seemed to her like there were two voices in her head. One that seemed to be yelling from the center of her mind, screaming “You can’t do it! You’re a good girl, not a slut! You hardly know him! Don’t do it!” and another which almost seemed to be outside, saying “You’ll get fucked no matter what you choose. Make it easy on yourself. Fuck him!”

In the end, it was the thought that she might wind up having sex with one of the other guys if she didn’t fuck him now that decided her. It felt like a total betrayal of her self, but she finally unzipped her sleeping bag and beckoned him over.

She couldn’t bring herself to return his smile as he slid his dick into her. Unlike the other times, this time she wasn’t so distracted that she barely felt it. Quite the opposite—she felt more aware of her pussy than she ever had. She could feel the ridge where the head of his cock ended and the shaft began. She almost felt she could feel the wrinkles in the skin below it too.

The he started sliding in and out of her. She tried to distract herself by imagining she was somewhere else, but flashbacks from years of dreams of being locked in a room and fucked endlessly passed before her eyes, and she fought to push them away. She found that only by focussing intently on the here and now could she avoid memories of her awful dreams. Her face burned as she heard herself moaning softly; as she felt her nipples, rock-hard, push against Dave’s chest; as she realised her pussy was tightening involuntarily around his dick as though she were afraid of loosing it. . .

She wanted to cry when she felt his cum squirting into her. But she was relieved that, moments later, she came too.

Dave stayed on top of her, but slid one hand up to caress her breasts as he kissed her. As soon as she felt it polite, she squirmed away from under him. She felt dirty, and tried to tell herself it was just the result of a warm night in a stuffy tent.

“I’m going for a swim now,” she told Dave, hunting around for a swimsuit. “I feel all sweaty.”

“I’ll join you,” he replied, pulling on his swim shorts. She nodded, and he followed her out of the tent and into the water. The sudden cold shock as she dove in made her feel refreshed, but didn’t make her feel any cleaner.

* * *

The day passed uneventfully, to Jenny’s relief. She was starting to get used to the idea of being someone’s girlfriend, and whilst she still felt guilty and embarrassed that she was having sex with him, it was also somehow restful to know that she would be doing it every day for the rest of the holiday: There were no worrying “What will he think if. . ?” thoughts. He was continually patting her ass and stroking her breasts, and she knew he was expecting to fuck her again in the evening, but she also knew she was too reliant on him to do anything other than accept it.

In the evening, they retired to their tent as usual. Dave didn’t wait for even a second: He was behind her with her breasts in his hands as she did the zip up to the entrance. Less than a minute later, she was naked and trying to tell herself that she shouldn’t feel so guilty about having sex.

Possibly because he was tried from having fucked her so many times recently, Dave took longer than ever before this time. She was even starting to enjoy it as it went on for minute after minute. She even smiled slightly as their mutual orgasm approached. A soft moan escaped her as he came, and she prepared for her own orgasm.

Another moan slipped out of her mouth as, yet again, the relief of an orgasm eluded her.

“Oh God,” she groaned in despair as she felt Dave’s thrusts diminish and his cock began to shrink. “More.”

Dave realised at once that Jenny was again stuck in the strange state of near-orgasm. For a moment, he just watched her. The look of distress on her face was so sexy, and the way her tits bounced around when she shuddered in need were better than any porn video.

Then he rolled off her and, laying beside her, slid his hand down her stomach and started finger-fucking her. He normally found it boring, but watching Jenny’s contortions made it plenty entertaining.

But it didn’t help. Jenny knew within seconds of him starting that it wouldn’t work. But she clung to the hope that she was wrong until she couldn’t endure any more. “Not working,” she groaned. “Need more.”

“C’mon Jenny, I’m only human,” Dave said. “I can’t. . . ”

“Not you,” Jenny interrupted. Tears fell from her eyes as she realised what she had to do. “More. Others.” Then she clenched her teeth together as a wave of need washed over her.

“You want me to get the others?” Dave asked in disbelief. Jenny was unable to answer him with anything but more moans of torment.

Dave hesitated, but finally grabbed some shorts and went to the tent Terry, Ray, and Ted were sharing. He unzipped their entrance and whispered “You guys awake?”

“Whadda you want?” asked one of them. “Jenny not enough for you or something?”

Dave laughed. “Other way round, actually,” he whispered back. “She’s decided she needs more than one man can supply.”

All three of the tent occupants sat up at that. “You’re kidding?” asked Ted.

“Nope,” Dave shook his head. “She’s in our tent right now frigging herself stupid because I’ve already had enough and she hasn’t.”

“Bullshit,” said Ray disbelievingly.

“Go take a look if you don’t believe me,” Dave offered. “Hell, just listen—you can hear her moaning from here.”

In the few moments of silence, they could clearly hear Jenny as she moaned in need and sobbed in humiliation. She’d heard every word Dave had said, and the only thing that hurt more than being described as some kind of nymphomaniac slut was the fact that she knew he’d not told a word of untruth.

“I’ll go take a look,” said Ted, trying to hide his eagerness. He scrambled out of his sleeping bag and crawled out past Dave.

“Just climb on and go for it,” Dave advised him, “she doesn’t stand on ceremony.”

A stream of tears trickled from Jenny’s eyes as she heard him say the hurtful words, then became a river as she felt herself spread her legs wide and gasp “Fuck me, please!” as Ted entered the tent.

No further encouragement was needed. Ted pulled his shorts down and shoved his cock straight into her. The sensation of a new dick inside her brought some relief, but all too soon, he was finished and she was still desperate. To her intense relief, though, when Ray took Ted’s place, they both came together. The bliss of release when it finally came was unimaginably wonderful. Even after the orgasm faded, she felt utterly relaxed and at peace, as though she were floating above the ground in some beautiful place. . .

She was brought suddenly back to Earth as Dave called into the tent, “Hey, Terry’s still waiting, you know!”

Her eyes snapped open. She looked through the tent entrance at Dave. “But. . . I’ve. . I don’t need. . " she stammered.

“I know,” he nodded, “but you’ve fucked everybody else, it’s not fair if you don’t do him too.”

Her mouth fell open in outraged astonishment. “I’m not doing this because I’m some kind of slut,” she hissed at him in fury. “Fuck fairness, I’m not having sex with someone just because he’s feeling left out.”

Dave grinned and ducked through the entrance. “Bet I can make you change your mind,” he whispered. Before she could react, his hand was between her legs and she felt his fingers stroke her clit.

“Ahh!” she gasped involuntarily as her clit, still tingling from her recent orgasm, sent waves of pleasure through her body. It felt unbearably good. . .

“You. . . bastard!” she gasped helplessly as the awful need, so recently banished, took hold of her again.

“I’ll send in Terry,” said Dave triumphantly.

* * *

To her relief, she came at the same time as Terry. She didn’t think she could have borne having to have sex with anyone else. Exhausted and utterly demoralised, she forced herself to ignore the aches and soreness from this latest indignity, and cried herself to sleep.

Outside, Dave explained the night’s events to the other three.

“The thing is, she keeps getting into this state where she’s absolutely desperate to come, but can’t,” he told them. “So she needs to be fucked to get relief. Up to tonight, just getting fucked once was enough. Looks like it’s getting worse, tho, and that’s why she needed you guys too.”

“So she didn’t really want it?” Ted asked nervously.

“Well. . . not exactly,” Dave admitted.

“Christ, what if she has us arrested?” blurted Ted.

“She won’t,” Dave said firmly, “she can’t. You heard her—as soon as you went into the tent she begged you to do her. She doesn’t want sex, but she keeps on getting into this state where she has to have it.”

“Keeps on. . ?” said Ray thoughtfully.

Dave smiled. “At least twice a day. More if you encourage her, like I did just now. Two seconds of finger-fucking and she’s horny as hell and begging for sex.”

* * *

She was in the small room again, on the bed, mindlessly despairing as she was fucked time and time again. Only when she realised the bed wasn’t creaking did she notice that she was on the floor, on top of a sleeping bag, and the room was actually a tent. And the people she was being forced to fuck weren’t strangers, but every man she’d ever known. . .

Jenny woke up. Dave was shaking her. It was day, but she was still terribly tired. “What time is it?” she mumbled.

“Five aye-emm,” Dave told her cheerfully. “C’mon, we’ve got things to do.” He pulled her out of her sleeping bag before she knew what was happening. As the events of the evening before came back into her sleep-fuddled mind, she yanked her hand out of his grip.

“You’ve got a hell of a nerve,” she began heatedly. Before she could get any further, he’d opened the tent entrance and shoved her through it. She stumbled, regained her balance, and stood upright. Then hunched over, trying to cover herself with her hands as she realised she was stark naked and the others were all looking at her. She span round, but Dave was already zipping the tent up behind him.

“What. . ?” she asked nervously. Dave took her by the arm and pulled her towards the others.

“C’mon, don’t be shy. There’s nothing they haven’t seen already,” he said. She blushed furiously.

“What’s going on?” she asked pleadingly.

“We wanted to get things sorted out,” Ray told her as Dave pushed her to sit down.

“What things?”

“Sex things,” he told her simply. Jenny just stared silently—she had no idea how to respond.

“See, Jenny, you’ve got a problem,” Dave told her, “and you need us to help you with it.”

“I think you’ll agree that getting fucked last night, whilst not what you’d have preferred, was still better than just being left to suffer,” Ray told her.

“But whilst you expect us to drop everything and fuck you whenever you want,” continued Dave, ignoring the look of utter humiliation on Jenny’s face, “you don’t seem to want to reciprocate. Take your attitude to Terry last night. . . ”

“I was deeply hurt,” nodded Terry.

“So we want your assurance that in future, if we come to your aid, you’ll reciprocate in kind,” Ray finished.

Jenny was utterly lost. “What?” she asked helplessly.

“You have to agree to fuck us whenever we want, or we won’t fuck you any more,” Ted said bluntly.

Jenny stared at them in disbelief. “You can’t mean. . . " she trailed off. She could see all too clearly that they DID mean it. Even Dave, who’d been so nice to her before, was in on it. Peer pressure, she thought despairingly. He was nice when it was just me and him, but now he’s got to be ‘one of the guys’. This can’t be happening to me.

“I can’t,” she told them. “I’m not like that.”

“Then we won’t either,” Ray told her firmly. “None of us.”

“Doesn’t matter,” she said. “I just can’t do it.”

“Well, if that’s how you want it,” Ray shrugged. “But you might think differently after this!” Without warning, he grabbed her right arm, while Dave took her left. Before she could react, Ted’s hand was covering her mouth, while Terry forced her legs apart.

Oh my God, Jenny thought in terror, they’re going to rape me! She struggled wildly, desperate to escape. But she was nowhere near strong enough to overpower the four young men holding her.

But the expected pain of violation never occurred. Instead, a gentle, even pleasant tickling sensation began between her legs. It felt like a cloud of butterflies was fluttering against her skin. She looked down, and saw Terry’s head was between her legs, and his lips were softly caressing her skin.

Her heart sank. She knew what this was. Helplessly, she felt her body reacting to his gentle touch. Her pussy opened like a flower, and she began to tremble with desire. Then he stopped, and they released her.

She closed her eyes in despair as she slid her fingers into her pussy, unable to resist. In moments, the familiar agony of need overcame her. Her resolve vanished like mist in the sun, and she begged “Help me!”

“Who wants a swim?” asked Dave carelessly. There was a muttering of agreement, and Jenny realised she was on her own. Writhing in torment, she tried for what seemed like hours to make herself come. But her efforts were in vain.

“So, Jenny,” Ray’s voice finally said. “About our proposal. . ?”

“Please!” she begged.

“You’ll do what we say?” he asked.

“Yes! Anything!” she sobbed.

“Whenever, however, whoever?”

“YES!” she nearly screamed, “Please! I’ll do everything!”

There was a chorus of laughs. “That’s right,” said Ray, “you will. And to start with, why don’t you get to your knees?”

Eagerly, Jenny rolled over and got up onto all fours. She heard Ray kneel down behind her, and pull her hand away from her pussy. She whimpered in distress, but only for a moment, as she felt his cock plunge into her. His hands fastened to her breasts, and he started fucking her.

Lost in the relief of finally getting a cock inside her, Jenny was oblivious to all else until she felt something pushing at her mouth. As she gasped in surprise, it took advantage of the opening of her mouth and slid in. For the second time in her life, she started sucking on a guys dick. This time, she didn’t even know whose it was. And this time, it wasn’t withdrawn until she felt something hot, sticky, and salty flooding down her throat.

“For a sweet innocent girl, she’s damn good at giving head,” she heard Terry say. Then she felt Ray shoot his load into her too. It gave her no relief. She’d known for some time that it wouldn’t. She just couldn’t bear to ask for what she knew WOULD give her the orgasm she so desperately needed.

She sensed somebody else in front of her. In just a moment, another cock would be jammed down her throat, and she’d be unable to make a sound. As she felt another cock about to slide into her pussy, she thought, It’s now or never. Ignoring the screamed protests of the voice from the centre of her being, she again obeyed the commanding voice from outside that told her to say “No! My ass!”

“You what?” asked Dave from behind her. It was a relief, in a way, to know it would be him that did it. He’d always been gentle with her. . .

“Won’t. . . work. . . " she groaned. Steeling herself, she forced the words out. “Fuck my ass!”

Dave laughed. “Told you she was getting worse and worse,” she heard him say. Uncomplainingly, she accepted Ted’s cock into her mouth. Then she squealed as her virgin ass fought against Dave’s rock-hard erection, and lost.

Well, you asked for it, she thought miserably, you pathetic little slut. The thought repeated again and again in her mind, in rhythm with Dave’s enthusiastic thrusting, totally drowning out the inner voice that had always told her she was just an innocent victim. You asked for it, slut. Over and over. You asked for it, slut. The inner voice was lying, or wrong. You asked for it, slut. How could a nice girl beg to be fucked up the ass? Only a slut would do such a thing. You asked for it, slut.

Even the sudden gasp of shock from Mary as she emerged from her tent to see Jenny, kneeling naked so she could suck one guy as she took another up the ass, didn’t drown out the words. You asked for it, slut.

Ted pulled his dick out of her mouth and jerked off all over her face. Dave moaned in satisfaction as he came up her ass. Jenny slumped in relief as she finally came.

Then she sat, numbly, watching Mary and Steve pack away and leave, Mary furiously refusing to talk to the “perverted assholes and their little whore”, Steve casting many wistful glances towards Jenny’s naked body when Mary wasn’t watching.

Then she was alone. Alone with four guys who would be treating her as their slut for the next week and a half. She was painfully aware that cum was dripping off her face and oozing out of her cunt and ass, her tits still had red hand-shaped marks on them. And what do I expect? she thought. I asked for it. I’m a slut.

That’s right, the Queen’s voice told her. My obedient little slut.As she started to bounce up and down on Ray’s cock, Jenny slid her hands up her front and started playing with her tits. He hadn’t told her to, of course, but she pretended to be too turned-on to keep her hands off herself. In reality, it was just a pretext to allow her to support her naked breasts—she’d found out very quickly how much they’d ache if she didn’t keep them still.

Jenny had found out an awful lot in the last week.

She finished with Ray, and went to bathe in the lake. She’d been spending a lot of time swimming since she agreed to be a sex slave for the guys she was camping with. It was cool and relaxing, and it washed away most of the cum that was being pumped in and onto her. For some reason, the guys seemed very fond of pulling out of her mouth and spraying cum all over her face and tits when she sucked them off.

“Hey Jenny,” came a call from the side of the lake.

She looked over and saw Ted. Sighing, she swam over to him. Forcing a smile, she asked “What can I do for you?”

“Stick your ass in the air,” he told her. Without hesitation, she went down on all fours. She knew what it meant when he used that phrase.

Sure enough, moments later she flinched slightly as his dick slid up her ass. Unlike the first time, she didn’t make any sound—her ass was plenty used to being screwed by now. But moments later, she started moaning in fake pleasure. All the guys insisted that she make lots of noise, and Ted was her favourite when it came to taking it up the ass—unlike the others, he didn’t treat her tits as handholds, preferring instead to hold her hips.

As she felt his thrusting become more intense, she automatically raised her voice and pitch to match, faking a very impressive orgasm as he came up her ass.

Then he slid his dick out of her, gave her a gentle slap on the ass, said “Ta, sweetie,” and dived into the lake. Jenny sat back on the rock and watched him swim away for a few moments. Then she laid back on the rock and parted her legs.

She’d become used to taking up the ass. In fact, on several occasions she’d begged for it as she sensed it would be the only thing that gave her release from the Agony of near-orgasm she kept suffering from. But she couldn’t make herself like it otherwise. She’d come to almost enjoy being fucked, but because she never came from taking up the ass unless she was already on the brink of it, she didn’t enjoy it much. It left her feeling cheated, somehow.

So she started fingering herself. She wouldn’t be able to come, of course, but one of the guys would come over and fuck her when she cried for help. Besides, she’d started deliberately inducing the Agony recently, because whilst it was terrible while it lasted, it gave way to the most amazing orgasms she’d ever had.

She quickly felt her naked body responding to her touch. She gritted her teeth in anticipation, and the Agony gripped her whole body.

But only for a moment. And then, for the first time in over a week, the Agony was gone and, alone, she came.

She’d forgotten what it was like to have an orgasm when she wasn’t trapped under the weight of a man. Her body shook wildly as the totally unexpected orgasm swept through it. Only when she felt the sudden shock of cold did she realise she’d fallen into the lake.

She struggled wildly back to the surface, coughing and spluttering water out of her mouth and nose, and hauled herself back onto shore.

I’m cured, she thought in amazement. At last! I don’t need other people to help me any more!

Stunned, she wondered what she should do now. Her first reaction, straight from the heart of her mind, was “Thank God, now you can stop playing the whore.”

She ignored it. She’d become very good at ignoring that nagging little voice over the last few days. The whole time she’d been walking around naked getting gangbanged, it had been telling her she shouldn’t be doing it, that she didn’t like sex, that she was weak, that it was disgusting. . . It had been self-defence as much as anything that forced her to tune it out.

Instead, she listened for the voice from outside. She’d found it to be her most reliable guide, and obeying it had almost become a habit now.

Act like nothing’s changed, it told her.

But it has, she objected feebly. I don’t need them any more. I don’t need them to help me.

So? You told them you’d do anything they wanted. Do you think they’ll accept you suddenly changing your mind? They’ll fuck you whether you agree or not. So agree to it.

I could run away, she countered.

You want to spend a day walking naked to the nearest road and hope nothing bad happens? Stay here and obey your masters.

But I don’t LIKE it, she whined.

You don’t have to like it. You just have to do it. Be obedient. It’s the only way.

Jenny sighed. She might have continued to argue, but she was interrupted by Dave coming into view.

“Hi hon,” he said, sitting down next to her and giving her a hug. “Gimme a blow job before you go cook lunch wouldya?”

Without even thinking about it, she obediently ducked down and pulled his cock free of his shorts. Then she hesitated for a moment. Did she really have to do this?

Go on! came the urge from within.

“Go on,” Dave said encouragingly, “I promise I won’t spunk over your face this time.”

She opened her mouth and sucked his cock into it. Why do I even bother to resist? she wondered vaguely.

* * *

The Dream Queen left Jenny’s body again. That was close, she thought. I might have to stop leaving her alone. She wasn’t meant to be able to make herself come again. She’s got to think that she only gains pleasure by obeying others.

Still, it doesn’t seem to have done any damage. She’s still being good and obedient. Now, back to what I was doing earlier. Where’s the damn Dreamstone?

The Queen had been searching for the Dreamstone on and off the whole time, whenever Jenny was preoccupied with being fucked. Being under the control of four horny guys, the Queen had felt it safe to leave her unsupervised from time to time. As the creator of the Stone, the Queen should have been able to track it down. But it was hidden from her. Once again, she gave up. She turned her mind instead to the matter of further subjugating Jenny’s mind.

There were only a few days left of the camping trip. Then they would all be going their separate ways for the rest of the holiday. What, the Queen wondered, would be the best thing to do with Jenny when she’s left her current masters?

* * *

Wincing every time she moved, Jenny sat in her tent, packing her things away. Dave, Terry, Ray, and Ted had decided that, because it was their last night of having Jenny as their slave, they should make the most of it. They’d started at sunset, with her standing between two of them so two of them could fuck her at once, one up her pussy and one up her ass. Then the other two had done it. Then she’d sucked off the two who’d fucked her pussy until they were hard enough to do her ass. Then she’d been handed a water-smoothed rock and had to fuck herself with it until they were ready to fuck her again. . . it had gone on for hours.

She hadn’t been allowed to wash, so her whole body had dried cum sticking to it. Her clothes would hide some of it, and she just had to hope that she’d sweat enough on the walk down the mountain to wash the rest off.

After a week of being naked, it felt very odd to be wearing clothes again. But, uncomfortable though it was, it was a relief to be wearing a bra again.

She pulled her rucksack out of the tent, and helped the guys pack the tents away. Then they began the long walk down to the road.

By the time they reached Ray’s truck, Jenny’s legs were throbbing with pain. Downhill might seem easier, she thought, but it gets hard after a while. Especially when your toes keep getting wedged against your shoes. It would have been easier naked. . . I mean, barefoot.

To her surprise and delight, the guys were too exhausted by the combination of the previous night’s excess and the long walk home to want her to do anything on the long drive back to civilisation. She was even more surprised when she felt slightly disappointed watching them drive away and leave her at the train station.

It’s all over, she told herself firmly, time to get back to normality.

She went into the station, bought a ticket, and boarded the train when it arrived. It was a long journey, and it was getting late already. She fell asleep.

When she woke up, a glance at her watch showed she was still half an hour or so away from her stop. The train carriage was empty, except for her and a man she’d noticed earlier had been eyeing her up.

Fuck him, came the sudden urge from within. He wants you. Give yourself to him.

Uh-uh, she thought firmly. That stuff’s all over. I don’t need to fuck anyone I don’t want to. Get yourself out of that way of thinking, Jenny!

No, the urge came again. Think that way. Obey. Fuck him!

No, she thought determinedly. Stop thinking like this. She looked out of the window and tried to drown out the urge to leap out of her seat and beg to be fucked.

She noticed, as she looked out, that the train was shaking slightly. Uneven tracks, the train’s engine, the speed they were travelling, all combined to make the carriage vibrate slightly. As soon as she noticed, she wished she hadn’t. Suddenly she was intensely aware of the vibrations travelling through her seat and into her body.

Oh no, she thought, please, no!

But it was too late. She might as well tried to ignore a vibrator shoved inside her. Instinctively, she knew, the Agony would hit her in just a few minutes, and there was nothing she could do about it.

What do I do? She thought in a panic. What??

Her only answer was an urge to unbutton her blouse and flaunt her breasts. Lacking any better ideas, she slowly began undoing her buttons. The man’s eyes were suddenly glued to her. She smiled invitingly as she pulled her blouse open and exposed her bra-clad breasts.

I hate this, she thought despairingly. At least last week was guys I knew and liked. Why am I doing this? Out loud, she asked “Ever had sex in a train?”

“Uh. . . no,” he replied, “can’t say I have.”

“Want to?” she asked, standing up and letting her shorts fall to the floor.

“You bet,” he replied eagerly, leaping out of his seat and over to her. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them after they fell, then leaned against the wall. He fumbled at his belt for a moment, then there was a ‘clunk’ as his belt buckle hit the ground.

The Agony was growing every nearer. Jenny wrapped her arms around the stranger’s neck. He put his hands on her ass, and she lifted her feet off the floor and wrapped her legs around his body. He lowered her onto his cock, and she moaned in relief.

“Ohh, yes.”

“You like that, do you, you little slut?” he whispered to her.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, “now fuck me!”

He needed no further urging. Jenny tried to ignore the hard wall she was being pinned against, the painful grip on her ass, and that nagging voice that told her she shouldn’t be doing these slutty things. She focussed instead on the powerful urge to fuck him that had gotten her into the situation. If she really tried, she felt she could make that urge overwhelmingly strong, make it drown out her shame and disgust at herself.

Out of habit, she moaned and gasped in pleasure as he fucked her, and even more as she came. Relieved that she hadn’t suffered the Agony at all this time, she slowly lowered her feet back to the ground. The sudden rush of pain as she took her weight off the wall nearly made her cry out, but it passed quickly.

“Oops, this is my stop,” the man said. “Thanks for the ride, sweetie.” He fastened his trousers and got off the train. To her horror, another man got on, and stared in amazement at her half-naked body.

She pulled her shorts on quickly, not bothering to put her panties on first. Desperate for an excuse, she blurted out the first words that came to her. “He gave me $50 for it.”

Oh fuck, did I just say that? Jenny thought in horror.

“I don’t blame him,” the man said. “I’ll give you $20 for an encore if you like.”

“Uh. . ”

“A blow job, girl.”

“Oh! Right! Umm. . . okay!” Jenny answered, the words once again seeming to come from somewhere else. She tried frantically to think of a way out of this mess, but the train was moving again and her mind was a whirl of confusion. Acting on the habits of a week as a sex slave, she knelt before the new man and went to work.

When she finally got off the train, she was $60 richer. She broke the first $20 buying a bottle of cherry cola to try and get the taste out of her mouth. Being a slut wasn’t enough, obviously, she thought bitterly. Welcome to life as a prostitute.

* * *

The taxi ride from the station, at least, was uneventful. He dropped her off outside the palace and she gave him the two remaining $20s from the train ride. The change from the first one she dropped on the street. She couldn’t bear to keep it.

The guards let her through unquestioningly, as usual. There was a footman in a small electric car waiting for her, as usual. He drove her up to the door, and she entered the palace, dumped her rucksack on the floor, then headed up the stairs to her rooms. More than anything else, she wanted a bath.

Nearly an hour later, she shrugged on a terrycloth bathrobe and padded out of the bathroom. Her rucksack, she saw, had been brought up to her room and emptied of clothes while she was in the shower. The clothes she’d dumped on the floor as she undressed for the shower were gone too. Good, thought Jenny, they had cum all over them anyway. Just like I did before my bath.

She dropped that line of thought and left her rooms. Her mother was surely expecting her.

She knocked on the door. “Come in,” called someone inside. She opened the door and went in.

The woman was wearing a silk gown, and was standing in front of a window, looking out. Jenny couldn’t tell if it was her mom or Ellen. The only thing that distinguished them were their eyes. Even she couldn’t tell them apart. Nor could she understand why they were so similar. Nor why they had both looked sixteen since Jenny was born, and still did even today. Someday, she thought, I really will have to ask.

The woman turned, and Jenny saw it was indeed her mother. “Hello dear,” she said. “How was the camping trip?”

“Different,” Jenny said. “Very different.”

“Did the boys treat you alright?” Ellie asked, waving Jenny to a seat.

“Surprisingly well, actually,” Jenny said as she lowered herself to the sofa. “Did I miss anything here?”

“No,” Ellie said as she crossed the room to the sofa. “Just the usual. Have you seen Ellen yet, by the way?”

“No.”

“She’s missed you,” Ellie told her.

Jenny sighed. “She always says that.”

“Yes,” Ellie said, “but I’ve been neglecting her too recently.” She laid down on the sofa next to Jenny.

“Oh,” said Jenny flatly. She knew where this was going.

“Just thought I’d warn you,” Ellie told her cheerfully. “She says she’s going to fuck your brains out.”

“Oh.”

“Speaking of which,” Ellie murmured, opening her gown to reveal a beautiful, flawless nude body, “I’ve missed you too.”

Jenny sighed softly. She’d known the two Queens of the world were lesbians before she knew the meaning of the word, as they’d taught her how to perform for them years ago. She shrugged off her robe and, naked, laid down on top of Ellie, who enthusiastically wrapped her arms and legs around her. Jenny kissed her, and felt Ellie moan softly in pleasure as her hands slid down to Jenny’s ass.

“Mmm, sweetie, you HAVE been starved of affection lately, haven’t you?” Ellie murmured. Jenny realised the truth of her words—whilst she’d been fucked a dozen times a day for over a week, she couldn’t remember the last time she’d been kissed.

“I guess so,” she admitted.

“Why don’t you put that eager mouth to work, then,” said Ellie, “lower down.”

Jenny nodded and kissed Ellie again on the lips, then the chin, then the neck, down to her breasts, to her stomach, and finally, to her pussy. She’s still bald, Jenny noticed vaguely, as she knew from years of experience that Ellie and Ellen had no hair other than on their heads.

She slid her tongue between Ellie’s little-girl lips and tickled her clit with the tip. Then she slid it down and forced it as far up her pussy as she could. As she had for several years, Jenny wondered at how tiny and tight her mother’s pussy was—even when she’d been a virgin, Jenny hadn’t been as tight as her. Having seen some of the sex toys Ellie used, she was baffled that she could still be so tight.

Years of experience took over, and she skilfully brought Ellie to a screaming orgasm. After she got her breath back, Ellie patted Jenny’s bare ass and told her “You’ll never be as good as Ellen, sweetie, but that was very nice, thank you. Now run along and see what Ellen’s got in store for you.”

Jenny pulled her robe back on and left. She headed back to her own rooms. She’d never minded ‘performing’ for Ellie, since she was easy to please. But Ellen was intensely masochistic and tended to be downright perverted, and she had no desire to spend the night with her.

She went back into her room, threw her robe on the floor, and walked into the bedroom. She was looking forward to sleeping in her own bed almost as much as she’d been looking forward to a shower earlier.

Her bedside lamp switched on. Ellen smiled at her. “Hi, sweetie.”

“Can’t it wait?” Jenny asked pleadingly. “I’m tired.”

“No it can’t,” Ellen said firmly. “I’ve missed having my little girl around.” She threw something to Jenny, who caught it automatically. A strap-on.

Jenny sighed, and put it on.

“That’s a good girl,” Ellen said fondly. “Now hurt me. Fuck me till I scream.”

Jenny slid into bed. Ellen was always the same—she wanted to be put through hell. It was almost like she wanted to be punished. The abuse she could take was almost superhuman sometimes.

Jenny hesitated for a moment. Then she felt a sudden urging, one that was becoming ever more familiar. A memory surfaced suddenly, so strong for a moment it felt like reality. . .

Steeling herself, she forced the words out. “Fuck my ass!”

Dave laughed. “Told you she was getting worse and worse,” she heard him say. Uncomplainingly, she accepted Ted’s cock into her mouth. Then she squealed as her virgin ass fought against Dave’s rock-hard erection, and lost.

Well, you asked for it, she thought miserably, you pathetic little slut.

The memory faded, and the present came back. Her face was burning with the shame and humiliation she had felt then. The burn became anger, suddenly, fury at the chain of events that had turned her from an innocent virgin to a gang-banged slut. She let out a scream of rage, grabbed hold of Ellen, twisted her round, and rammed the strap-on up her ass. She made Ellen the focus of everything that had happened to her, and rammed the dildo in and out of her in a sudden frenzy of passion. Her own screams of anger mingled with Ellen’s screams of agony, and with the silent hate-filled screams of the Dream Queen echoing through her mind.

* * *

When Jenny awoke, it was almost noon. Her whole body ached. What was I doing last night? she thought. Memories flooded in on cue. Most of them involved Ellen screaming in pain as Jenny took all her anger out on her.

Wow, she thought. I don’t think I ever managed to make her cry before. Wonder if I went too far?

I’d better go check, she decided. She sat up and slid her legs round to the side of the bed. A slight rustling made her look behind her. There was a note on her pillow. Frowning, she picked it up and read it. ‘Thanks for the great night. Whoever’s been fucking you has obviously taught you a lot. Love Ellen.’

How did she know. . ? Jenny thought, shocked. She screwed the paper into a ball and threw it into the bin.

Time, she decided, to do some thinking.

Whatever the reason, it looks like I’m going to be forced to have sex with guys. So I need to arrange a few boyfriends to keep me from having to have sex with strangers. I wonder. . . a dildo up the ass would be great. . . what?

Without her even noticing it, the urging that had landed her in so much trouble over the last week had returned. This time encouraging her to fuck her ass with a dildo. No chance, she thought furiously, not this time!

The door opened and one of the maids came in. Seeing Jenny still in bed, she apologized for disturbing her and turned to leave.

“Wait,” she called. She stopped, and turned back.

“Yes, ma’am?” she asked politely.

Jenny hesitated. She had no idea why she’d called her back. She saw her eyes widen, and looked down. Her own eyes widened when she saw that she’d thrown aside the coverings and her naked body was in full view. And she was still wearing the strap-on from last night.

Utterly at a loss, she couldn’t think of anything to say. The maid broke the silence.

“Please, ma’am,” she begged, “don’t use that thing on me!”

That jolted Jenny. The woman thought she was going to. . ? And she thought her only escape was to beg? Not run away, or threaten with the police, or. . ? What do I do now?

The realization hit her that if she just told the woman to go, she’d spread the story everywhere. “That Jenny, she was naked in bed wearing a dildo, the dirty little bitch. . . " Only by making the woman a part of the story could she keep her mouth closed. But. . . forcing herself onto an innocent girl? She couldn’t do that. That only left. . .

Sighing in near-despair, she took the strap-on off, and threw it to the maid, who dropped it. “Put it on,” she told her firmly.

The maid hiked up her skirt and strapped the dildo into place. She was crying slightly, but looking less afraid now.

But I’m not taking it up the ass, Jenny thought determinedly. She laid back and spread her legs. Obediently, the maid climbed onto her and slid the dildo in. Feeling ashamed, Jenny moaned slightly in pleasure as her pussy was filled by the satisfyingly large piece of plastic.

The maid fucked her for several minutes before she felt an orgasm build. She pulled the maid close to her and closed her eyes in anticipation. And the Agony arrived, and stayed.

Fighting back tears of despair, Jenny gave in to the inevitable. “Stop,” she told the maid. The maid pulled away obediently, hoping her ordeal was over. But Jenny rolled over, looked back over her shoulder, and said “Up my ass.”

The maid obeyed, shoving the too-large dildo into Jenny’s tight ass. The pain combined with her shamed despair broke her resolve, and she buried her face in the pillow and cried silently as the maid fucked her ass until her orgasm finally hit.

“You can go now,” she muttered through the pillow. The maid hurriedly pulled off the strap-on and ran out. It was small comfort to Jenny that the girl would be so ashamed, she’d never speak of this to anyone.

* * *

After picking at her breakfast unenthusiastically, Jenny went out for a walk, in hopes that it would clear her head of the turmoil. All she could think about was why she was suddenly finding herself obliged to have sex against her will.

She walked down the street and into town. The exercise felt good, but didn’t help her sort out her thoughts. In fact, she instead felt a stronger and stronger urge to rip off her top and run down the street with her breasts exposed to the crowd. She had to jam her hands into her jeans’ pockets to stop them reaching for her clothing. . .

Suddenly, a man who was walking beside her bumped into her, hard. Unbalanced by the sudden shove, she staggered sideways into the alleyway she was walking past. The man followed her, gripped her arm, and forced her further into the alleyway before she knew what was happening.

Then he pulled out an evil-looking knife. She stared at it in mute terror.

“Gimme money,” he demanded. Terrified, she reached into her handbag and pulled out her purse. He snatched it, rifled through it, and pulled out all the cash notes. Then he threw it back at her. Too scared to move, Jenny let it hit her and bounce off. By pure chance, it fell into her open handbag.

“Not enough,” he told her, leering. “You’ll have to pay a bit extra!” And he raised the knife to her throat.

Utter terror flooded through her as she waited for the fatal blow. It never came. The knife cut down and sliced her top down the middle. It parted, and he reached out with his other hand to fondle her bare breasts.

“Turn round,” he said hoarsely. Shaking with fear, Jenny did so. As soon as her back was to him, he put his hands on her shoulders, and pulled her top down her arms. A few tugs at her wrists followed, and then he pulled her back to face him.

“Now run, little girl,” he told her, brandishing his knife. Instantly, Jenny turned and fled as fast as she could, out of the alleyway and into the street. Back out in the open, her terror abated slightly, and she realized that she was topless and surrounded by people. She tried to bring her hands up to cover her naked breasts, but they wouldn’t move. As she ran, she realized he’d tied some kind of knot in her top, binding her wrists behind her so she couldn’t cover herself.

She considered darting into another alley, but she was still too scared. So she ran the length of the street, her face crimson with embarrassment as dozens of people stared at her bouncing breasts. Finally, she came to a public toilet, and scampered inside, into a cubicle.

Collapsing against the wall, she fought to get her breath back. A few minutes of gasping later, she was feeling recovered enough to try and sort herself out. A few contortions in the cramped space later, she had tucked her legs through her bound arms, and her wrists were in front of her. She used her teeth to untie the knot, which was a tangle of fabric and her handbag strap, then pulled her top back on.

Great, she thought, all sorted, except it’s still wide open at the front. I wonder. . ?

She rummaged in her handbag, and to her relief found a few safety pins, which she used to secure the two halves of her top’s front together. It showed off more of her breasts than she’d have liked, but it was better by far than being topless.

And that’s that, she thought as she exited the cubicle. Except. . . what are the odds of being forced at knifepoint to run through town topless, right after getting the urge to do it anyway?

As she made her way home, this question occupied her mind. The strange urge that forced her to have sex against her will had been present, as Dave had noted, ever since her dreams of having sex had ended with her dream-death. She had been inclined to agree with his idea that she was so used to having sex in her dreams, when the dreams stopped, she was compelled to fuck while awake instead.

But that didn’t explain the trend of her resisting the urge, only to have the thing she didn’t want to do happen anyway. Just today, she’d twice felt urged to do something, refused, and then wound up doing it anyway. In fact, now she came to think of it, she couldn’t remember a single time when she had successfully avoided doing what she was urged to do.

Was it possible there was more to these urges than she thought? Were they some kind of prescience, a premonition of the future, warning her that she was about to find herself forced to do something? Should she resign herself to doing whatever she was urged to do, no matter how much she would prefer not to?

Yes, the Dream Queen silently told her. That’s exactly what you should do.There was a knock on her door. Hurriedly finishing buttoning up the blouse she’d just changed into, Jenny called out “Yes?”

A maid came in. Not the one from that morning, she was relieved to see. “Tracy is here to see you, miss,” she said.

A delighted smile crossed Jenny’s face. “Great!” she exclaimed, and hurried out of her room and down the stairs. Her best friend was waiting for her at the bottom.

“Hi Jenny!” she cried happily, and they hugged. “How’ve you been?”

Jenny hesitated. “Things have been a bit odd, actually,” she admitted.

“Well, a week in the wilderness, what do you expect?” Tracy asked. “Did you wind up with Dave in the end?”

Visions of herself helplessly begging for sex, kneeling to give head, on all fours to take it up the ass, and being fucked time after time passed through Jenny’s head for a few moments before she answered. “Yeah. I got together with Dave.” And with Ted and Ray and Terry as well, she thought silently. And several guys I’d never even met before.

“Great,” Tracy exclaimed. “Let’s go get some lunch and you can tell me all about it.”

Tracy drove them into town, and over lunch, Jenny gave her a very edited version of events on her mountain trek. Tracy caught her up on the local gossip in return, and then they spent the afternoon shopping. After that, it was time for another meal, of course, and then Tracy suggested they move on to a bar.

“Bit early isn’t it?” asked Jenny.

Tracy shrugged. “We’ll beat the rush then. I want to go see what that new club is like.”

Jenny sighed. Her mother being who she was, Jenny could get in to almost anywhere. She sometimes felt Tracy took more advantage of the fact than she liked. But in truth, she was used to it by now. “Okay, why not?”

A few hours later, slightly unsteadied by alcohol, the two of them tottered to the head of the queue outside the newest and most fashionable club in town. After one look at Jenny, they were waved in, and were soon enjoying themselves on the dance floor.

“You’re a lot more flirty than you used to be,” Tracy observed after a while. “Are you sure Dave would approve?”

“He’s in no position to argue,” Jenny told her, grinning lopsidedly. Tracy raised an eyebrow, but didn’t press the issue.

The grin faded from Jenny’s face as an all-too-familiar urge started pressing at her mind. Ditch the bitch and get yourself gangbanged, it told her, so clearly it was almost like hearing it.

No, she thought furiously. Go away! There’s no way that that can happen by accident, and I’m not going to just give in!

Tracy signaled that she was going to leave the dance floor. Jenny hurried to follow, in case separation from her friend would lead to her following her urges once again.

“Finish up,” Tracy told her, pointing at Jenny’s glass. “I’ll go get the next round.”

Jenny sat down, raised her glass, and drank the contents as she watched Tracy walking away to the bar. As she raised the glass to pour the last of it into her mouth, she noticed that there was an odd powdery residue at the bottom of the glass.

She put the empty glass back on the table. There was a slightly bitter aftertaste in her mouth. Uncertainly, she tried to get up and go to Tracy, but her legs refused to move. The noise of the club became distant, and specks floated in front of her eyes. Helplessly, she looked up, and saw two men coming towards her, grinning in a way she didn’t like. Then her vision clouded over, and she could only see vague shapes, as if through fog.

A long way away, she felt hands fasten on her arms, and pull her up. She heard a distant voice say “That’s it, sweetie. Just walk with us, now.”

Then she was stumbling forward, being guided blindly across the floor and up some stairs. Vaguely, she heard someone say something, and one of her guides replied “Yeah, she had too much to drink.”

Then there was more stumbled walking, and she realized she was in a car. Her vision cleared slightly as the fresh night air cleared her mind a little, and she could see her clothes being pulled off by unfamiliar hands. Dimly, she wondered what was going on.

“She’s very nice,” she heard. “The others will be happy.”

Then she felt his cock sliding into her. Oh, she thought vaguely, I should have known. Indifferently, she felt him thrust in and out of her until his cum flowed into her. Then she realized she was out of the car and in a clearing surrounded by trees. She could make out other figures, but not clearly enough to count them.

Dimly, she heard voices talking, but couldn’t make out what they were saying. Then she felt hands groping her body, and another cock slid into her. Another pressed at her lips, and she could hear somebody encouraging her to suck on it. Barely aware of it, she obeyed, and was soon drinking down its cum. It was replaced, and she carried on with the next one. She didn’t even notice when the cock that was fucking her went away and a new one slid up her ass.

She was sinking down into the depths of unconsciousness, drifting ever further from the waking world. As she hovered on the brink of sleep, she seemed to see a woman, a beautiful woman with pale skin, a yellow dress, and amazing violet eyes. The woman was pulling at her, pushing her down. Jenny tried to push her away, but she wasn’t even sure where the attack was coming from. Floundering helplessly, she was shoved down, and her mind fell into blackness.

She woke up in a clearing, surrounded by trees. As she opened her eyes, she realized she was naked. Sitting up hurriedly, she searched around for her clothes. They were laying just a few feet away. Relieved, she relaxed, and realized she felt terrible. A vicious hangover plus aches and pains all over her body.

Wincing, she rolled onto her front, then up onto all fours. Crawling, she went to her clothes and struggled into them, grimacing at the cold dew-damp fabric. Then she hauled herself to her feet, and followed the tyre tracks until she reached a road. She recognized it—a few miles from home. Just a few hundred yards away, she remembered, there was a small store.

To her relief, it was open, and she bought a large bottle of water. She gulped it down, and her hangover faded as the water started to clear her dehydration. Then she trudged back home morosely. Once again, that damned urge had come over her, and once again, she had been robbed of choice and forced to comply with it against her will. She felt awful, she was throbbing from the aches and pains of being gangbanged whilst drugged, and Tracy was probably either terrified or furious at her sudden disappearance.

At home, she managed to avoid Ellie and Ellen, and ran herself a hot bath. An hour later, as the water started to cool, she got back out, feeling much better. The hot water had eased most of her pain, and her hangover was nearly gone.

She decided to go over to Tracy’s house and explain what had happened. She couldn’t bear to go on suffering in silence any more. Tracy’ll help, she thought, she’s my best friend.

When she knocked on the door, however, Tracy didn’t answer it. Her father did.

“Oh, hi Jenny,” he greeted her in surprise. “Nice to see you.”

“You too, Mr. Taylor. Is Tracy in?”

“No,” he said. “She went to your house looking for you.”

“I must have just missed her,” Jenny realized in frustration. “Can I come in and wait for her?”

“Sure!”

Jenny went up to Tracy’s room and sat on the bed. After a minute or two, boredom started to take its toll, and she felt awfully tired. Without thinking, she laid down on the bed, smiling slightly as her head sank into the pillow. The she dozed off.

The urge hit her, waking her from her nap and snapping her eyes open. Several realizations hit her at once: She hadn’t put any panties on that morning. She had put on a quite short skirt. Tracy’s father was standing in the doorway smiling slightly. He could clearly see her pussy from where he was standing. And he was staring at it. And she was smiling.

Fuck him, she was urged. Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him! She felt utterly horrified as she contemplated the notion of having sex with her best friend’s father.

He noticed her eyes had opened. For a moment, Jenny wondered if she could get out of this gracefully. Then she remembered her success rate of resisting the voice that was now yelling at her to fuck Tracy’s father. If I don’t initiate it, she thought nervously, will he rape me?

Her will crumbled. The best possible outcome she could hope for was to be humiliatingly remembered as the girl he’d seen half naked, and the worst didn’t bear thinking about. She hiked up her smile a little more, making it look inviting.

Tracy’s father went into the room. “I didn’t think you were that kind of girl, Jenny,” he whispered.

“I’m usually not,” she told him honestly. Then she switched to lying. “It’s just you, Mr. Taylor.”

He sat down on the bed and unbuttoned her blouse. Only then did she realise she didn’t have a bra either. He leaned down and sucked on her nipples, and she moaned in unwilling pleasure.

Let’s get this over with quickly, she thought desperately. She unbuttoned his trousers and he pulled them off. Then he climbed on top of her, and she whimpered slightly as his cock slid into her pussy, still sensitive from the multitude of the previous night.

“Why don’t you go on top?” he asked her, smiling. Automatically, she nodded in agreement, and they rolled over. Then she sat up and began to fuck him. He watched her tits bob up and down, and caressed her ass as she slid up and down on him.

After just a few seconds, she felt an orgasm build, then surge in intensity, and then suddenly stop, as it had so many times before. The Agony, she thought in dismay. It’s still there!

Unable to control herself, she fucked her best friend’s father in a frenzy of passion, desperately forcing him deeper and deeper inside her in an effort to gain relief from the overwhelming need.

The sudden shocked gasp from behind her only barely registered. The outraged cry of “Jenny!” made her turn her head to see Tracy, standing in the doorway with a look of fury on her face. When Jenny’s movement made her father’s face visible to her, anger turned to utter horror.

Unable to stop herself, Jenny turned her back on Tracy to concentrate on fucking her father. At last, she felt him cum inside her and screamed in pleasure as her orgasm hit. She could just hear Tracy running down the stairs over her cries of ecstasy.

She collapsed, panting, on Mr. Taylor’s chest, and fought to keep from crying as she realized that by giving in to her cravings yet again, she’d lost her best friend.

* * *

As she slid into the warm bathwater, Jenny felt herself relax a little. It was her second bath of the day, and once again, it was to wash away the aftermath of sex. She knew that mere water wouldn’t wash away the contaminated feeling that fucking Tracy’s father had imparted, and she wondered vaguely if she’d ever feel truly clean again.

What’s happening to me? She wondered. Why am I being forced to do these things? Will it ever stop? Wouldn’t it feel good to have someone take me up the ass?

She sighed. It had crept up on her without noticing, but the urge was there again. So now I’m going to have to have anal again? she thought despairingly. But there’s nobody here! How am I supposed to find somebody to do me?

The urge didn’t go away. Hopelessly, Jenny got out of the bath and went into her room. She wondered if, maybe, she could placate the urge by doing something else. She went over to her bed, and took the lamp and alarm clock off her bedside table. Then, she lifted the tabletop off, and put it on the floor, upside down.

The tabletop was an oval shape, designed to have the ends fold down when not needed. To switch between full-size and folded, the table was rotated ninety degrees. Years ago, when she’d only just started to learn about sex and masturbating, Jenny had found that the tabletop rotated around a central column, about five inches long, perfectly round, and with a domed end. She’d had her first ever orgasms sitting astride the upturned tabletop, sliding the smooth wood in and out of her pussy. She hadn’t used it much in recent years, since learning there were easier ways to get herself off

I’ll fuck myself with it, she thought, and maybe that’ll be enough. She knelt down on the underside of the tabletop, and lowered herself down onto the column. It slid in more easily than it ever had in the past, thanks, she supposed, to all the cocks that had been in her recently.

She began to slide up and down, and visions began to pass across her eyes of all the times recently when it had been a real cock she was bouncing on. She flinched as Tracy’s father came into view. Maybe, she thought, if I start fucking my ass with it, the visions will go away?

No, damn it, she thought obstinately, I’m not doing it. It’s getting ridiculous!

Then she heard a noise. She opened her eyes and saw a window cleaner, staring at her through the glass doors leading to her bedroom’s balcony.

Oh fuck, no! she thought in horror.

“Ohh, fuck me!” she heard herself say.

The cleaner tried the doors, which opened. He came in. “Uh, ma’am. .” he began uncertainly.

The urge was getting stronger and stronger, and Jenny gave in. It always wins, she thought miserably, why fight it?

“My pussy’s happy, but my ass feels lonely,” she told him, hating herself. “Why don’t you introduce your cock to it?”

He didn’t need any further prompting. He went round behind her, and she heard him fumble with his clothes. Then she bit her lip together to keep from crying out as he forced his cock up her ass.

His hands reached around and took hold of her breasts. “Now fuck me like the cheap slut I am,” she heard herself say. Oh God, what am I doing? She thought in horror. I’m not taking part in this. I’ll just stay still until he finishes and goes away, she decided.

His first thrust made her change her mind, as it shoved her forward and the unmoving wooden shaft in her vagina was pushed painfully hard against her inside. Hurriedly, she reacted, pushing herself back into him as he drove his cock into her and pulling forward as he slid back down. Only by thrusting back and forth against him could she keep her pussy from being pummeled by her unmoving wooden dildo.

Mistaking her unwilling responsiveness for enthusiasm, the cleaner happily obeyed her instruction and fucked her hard. Tears leaked from her eyes as both her pussy and ass complained of their mistreatment, but he couldn’t see her face, and her groans of distress sounded like moans of pleasure to him.

She felt his hands tighten painfully on her tits as he came, and then she too came, to her disgust, crying out in pleasure time and time again.

When he finally released her breasts, she hurriedly got up off the tabletop. Relief swept through her as his cock slid out of her ass as well. A thought crossed her mind: That’ll teach me not to obey immediately. She wondered momentarily if she’d really thought that, but decided that, wherever the thought had come from, it was true. The slower she was to obey, the worse it was when it happened anyway.

* * *

The violet-eyed woman in a yellow dress lead her down the corridor. When they reached the doorway at the end of it, she turned and said to Jenny “Go in.”

Jenny looked through the door. The room was vast, so huge she could barely see the walls. And it was full of men. Millions of them, naked, waiting for her.

She looked back at the woman. “I can’t go in there!” she exclaimed in terror.

The woman slapped her. “Obey me! Go in there, you slut!”

“I’m not a slut!” Jenny cried tearfully. “It’s not my fault! I didn’t want to!”

The woman hit her again. “You’re a slut and you WILL obey me! Go in there and get fucked like the worthless whore you are!”

“I can’t,” Jenny wept. “I just can’t bear it.”

“Yes, you can,” the woman told her implacably. “You bore it for years, every night of your life. You retreated from life and became a mindless slave. You must learn how to do it again. Then you will be free from suffering.”

“How?” asked Jenny. “How do I learn?”

“You go in there!” the woman snapped. “Obey me and become a slave. Go into the room!”

Crying, Jenny’s resolve faltered, and she obeyed the authority in the woman’s voice, as she had so many times before. She walked slowly into the room of men. Like an avalanche, they swept towards her. Knocked flying, she tumbled to the ground, completely disoriented. She could feel hands clutching at her, pulling her in all directions. Then she heard the woman’s voice, shouting at her. “Fuck! Get them inside you, slut!”

Like a drowning man clutching at straws, Jenny flailed around until she felt her hand close on a man’s cock. She drew herself to it, and slid it into her pussy. As she sat on the man’s body, the maelstrom eased slightly, and eased more as she started fucking him. But even so, she was still being assailed by an unbearable number of men. . .

“Not just one, you stupid bitch!” she heard yelled at her. “Fuck them ALL!”

Her mind shied away from the concept of fucking the hordes of men. She recognized it as a shift towards the state of mindless obedience that she had been promised would take the pain away. Deliberately, she focussed on it, and tried to move further into it.

She reached out to another guy’s cock, and guided it up her ass. She felt him start sodomizing her as she carried on fucking the guy beneath her. Again, she felt a slight easing in her ordeal. Again, she cringed away from the awareness of what she was doing and sank into the comforting oblivion.

“More! Don’t stop there!” she heard the order. Obediently, she reached out for another guy, and guided his cock into her mouth. “More!” She reached out and guided another cock between her tits. “More!” She reached out with both hands and started jerking off two guys. “More! More! More!”

Hopelessly disoriented now, Jenny’s awareness of her body became confused, and she could feel only the cocks, sliding in and out of her. More and more joined in, penetrating her and forcing her open. Her mind reeled as she felt herself spread farther and farther, as more and more men entered her and made her their own. And always there was the woman’s voice on the edge of awareness, goading her on endlessly. “More! More!” She could feel herself sinking deeper and deeper into the darkness as she was used, and helplessly, she allowed more and more invasions deeper and deeper into her, until there seemed to be nothing left of her but a tiny spark, fading slowly away. . .

The Queen watched as Jenny’s soul was slowly torn apart, smiling. Although still unable to enter the Dreamworld, she had found a way of tapping into Jenny’s memories of the Queen’s own ordeal as a whore. Night after night, she had been forcing Jenny to relive them. To start with, she had only done it one at a time, but as her hold over Jenny became stronger, she was able to bring all of them at once, an avalanche of soul-shattering abuse, dredged up from Jenny’s memories of the Dream Queen’s own experiences.

Dream watched from outside the doorway that marked the border between the Dreamworld and the waking world, guiding Jenny into reliving conditions that had reduced even a Goddess to mindless obedience. If it was enough to break ME temporarily, the Queen thought, it should utterly destroy HER, unleashed all at once, night after night.

As she watched, the last of Jenny’s resistance crumbled. Just before it was completely unmade, Jenny vanished. The Queen turned, and walked away, back to Jenny’s waking mind. Jenny’s subconscious had again woken her up out of the dream in a last-ditch attempt to protect her. It had done so every night, and the Queen was not strong enough to counter it yet. But the effects of Jenny’s nocturnal experiences were carrying over into the day ever more strongly.

* * *

Jenny woke up with a start. She tried to remember what had disturbed her dreams so badly it had woken her, but all she could remember was darkness and a sensation of unraveling. And a woman’s voice, saying something. . .

A woman’s voice interrupted her musings. “Sit up, bitch!”

She opened her eyes. It was the maid who she had forced to fuck her ass with a strapon some weeks ago. That seemed like a lifetime ago to Jenny now, a life where Jenny had been the one in charge. The roles had been drastically reversed since then.

Jenny closed her eyes in resignation, rolled onto her front, and got up onto all fours. The maid got onto the bed behind her, and Jenny buried her face in her pillow. A few seconds later, she squealed into it as something huge forced its way into her ass.

The maid slapped Jenny’s thigh. “Shut up, bitch. This is what you like, isn’t it?” Jenny made no reply, just cried silently into her pillow. “Isn’t it!?” the maid demanded, slapping her again.

“Yes!” Jenny cried, as she’d been taught. “I’m a slut and I love you fucking my ass!”

“That’s right. If it hurts, it’s what you deserve for being such a little slut,” the maid told her. Then she began fucking Jenny’s ass. Jenny buried her face back in the pillow and tried to keep herself from crying out in pain. The violence with which the maid was fucking her told Jenny she was in a bad mood today, and was taking it out on her as she so often did. Like the rest of the palace staff. Over the last few weeks, one way and another, Jenny had found herself reduced to a slave for just about everybody in the palace.

When she couldn’t bear it any longer, she burst out with a cry of “Please, stop it! Please!” Her words dissolved into incoherent sobbed pleas. Instead of stopping, the maid moaned in pleasure as Jenny’s admission of agony took her over the edge of orgasm. Jenny had learnt some time ago that her maid was inherently sadistic, but had been unable to ease her ordeal by pretending her pain was greater than it was. The Voice in her mind forbade her to do so.

The maid subsided as her orgasm faded away, and left Jenny sobbing on the bed. After a while, her pain faded to the point she could face getting out of bed.

As she threw back the covers, the door opened and a servant with a tray came in. “Breakfast, miss,” he told her. He set the tray down on a table. “Beg for it.”

Fighting back tears, Jenny sank to her knees. “Please let me eat,” she begged. “I’m so hungry!” A rumble from her stomach proved her words.

The servant unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. “Eat this first.”

After she’d swallowed down his cum, he left and she hurried to eat breakfast before anybody else came along that might take it away. Then she had a quick shower and left her room. She went quickly down the stairs, listening carefully for sounds that somebody else was near. To her relief, she made it out of the palace without encountering anybody else, and was soon walking through the town streets on her own.

I’m still starving, she thought. I’ve got to get some food! She looked through her handbag, but there was no money or cards in there—they had all been confiscated by the servants who were now her masters. Oh well, she thought, I know how to deal with that now. She made her way to a less reputable part of town, and stood around waiting. It wasn’t long before a car pulled up alongside her. She leaned down.

“Hi, sweetie!”

“Hi. Still the same price?” the driver asked her, looking approvingly down her top at her breasts.

“Of course,” she smiled.

* * *

Sitting in a restaurant some time later, Jenny sighed happily as she finished her meal. The waitress came and took the plate away, and Jenny felt momentarily amazed: Every other person who was supposed to serve her had been forcing her to do their work. Good grief, she thought, how long has it been since I interacted with somebody who didn’t treat me as a slave?

She tried hard, but she couldn’t remember what it had been like to be in charge of her own life. The Voice that had been getting ever more loud and powerful in her mind had lead her slowly down the path to abject slavery, and she couldn’t clearly remember any more what it was to be anything else.

You’ve been quiet so far today, she thought to herself. No instructions for me today?

“Fuck the Waitress,” came the reply instantly. It was like her own thoughts had become an independent voice, telling her what to do. “Become her slave, too.”

Jenny almost smiled at that. She should have expected that. Any time she felt any slight feelings of being in control or of hope she could escape her slavery, the Voice would head it off instantly. But she knew all too well that whatever the Voice told her to do, she would wind up doing, willingly or not.

It made it easier, in some ways, she reflected as she took the bill and wrote on it, then folded it over some cash. It meant she didn’t have to worry about “How?” when the Voice spoke. Any effort to obey its orders would wind up being successful.

The waitress came back to take the money for her meal, and took it to the till. When she unfolded the paper, her eyes widened in surprise as she read the message Jenny had written there.

“I don’t have enough to give you a tip. Want me to fuck you instead? I’m a whore with no limits.”

The waitress hesitated for several seconds, then went through a door. As she closed it behind her, she waved Jenny to follow her. Jenny obediently got up and went over to the room. The waitress locked the door behind her, then hiked up her skirt. “I haven’t had good oral sex in weeks,” she told Jenny excitedly.

Jenny sank to her knees, and got to work.Jenny trudged slowly up the road towards her home. A full moon shone down on her, and she stared at its pale and beautiful light. It seemed so lovely that it almost made her feel like smiling.

The Voice cracked like a whip through her mind. “Drop your eyes, bitch!” Unhesitatingly, Jenny lowered her gaze from the heavenly body to the muddy tarmac beneath her feet, and did not look up again until she was inside her home.

Tiredly, she walked up the stairs and along the corridor to her bedroom. God, I need some sleep, she thought. Bitterly, she smiled. Yeah, got to get a good night’s sleep. Tomorrow’ll be another important day, I’m sure.

As she walked past Ellen’s bedroom, she glanced in. Nobody was in it, and the lights were out, but something sparkled in the gloom. Curious, she stopped and looked closer. It looked like a gemstone, sitting on Ellen’s bedside table.

The Queen recognized it instantly. The Dreamstone!

Her mind worked furiously. A wrong move here could ruin everything. But what if Ellen moved the Stone the next day? This might be the only chance she ever had of getting hold of it again.

Jenny’s beaten, she thought. Surely, she’s lost her will to be anything more than my slave by now? She hasn’t even tried to resist me in days.

I have to risk it, she decided. Win or lose, I do it now!

“Look closer,” she told Jenny. Obediently, Jenny went into the room and walked over to the table. Her heart soared as she neared the Stone. At some level of her mind, deeper than she’d ever been aware of, the glittering gem was linked to her in some way, she was sure. It called to her.

As she drew closer, she saw that it was a violet gemstone, with dazzlingly beautiful facets. She stared into the gem’s fires, bewitched by its beauty. Her hand was already moving towards it when the Voice said “Pick it up.”

Jenny picked up the gemstone. As she took it in her hand, the link between them became even stronger, a link that felt as old as time itself.

The Queen couldn’t let her dwell on the Dreamstone for long, she knew. The Dreamstone’s power was freely available to whoever held it, even a broken-spirited slave. A single thought from Jenny like “I wish that Voice wasn’t there”, and the Dream Queen would be erased from existence.

“Smash it,” she told Jenny. “Obliterate it.”

Jenny almost burst into tears. She didn’t want to damage the stone—it seemed the gem was the most precious, beloved object in the universe to her. But her willpower, eroded down by the Queen’s influence day and night over the last few weeks, was not enough to even slow her hand. She raised the gemstone high in the air, and smashed it down onto the ground. It exploded like a firework, sparks of light flying in all directions.

But unlike a firework, the sparks didn’t fade. They flared up into incandescent brightness, a billion sparks of light, which danced up into the air, and then blasted into her body. A flood of power such as she had never imagined flooded through her body, through her mind, and into the part of her mind where the Voice that had enslaved her dwelled.

The Dream Queen felt the immeasurable power she had so long ago encased in the Dreamstone flooding back into her, permeating her mind on every level. It was like a fire, blazing through her, filling her with light and heat. As it grew in intensity, the pleasure became almost painful.

And then it DID become painful, and the Queen screamed as the power flared into agonizing intensity. Something is wrong, she realized. The Dreamstone’s power isn’t flowing into me, it’s attacking me! What’s happening?

“That was the Dreamstone! She smashed the Dreamstone!” a horrified voice exclaimed behind Jenny. She turned and saw Ellie, looking utterly aghast, and Ellen, smirking. Then her vision faded, and she collapsed in a faint. Inside her unconscious mind, the Queen fought ever more desperately against the agonizing onslaught of the power of the Dreamstone.

“What’s happened to Jenny?” Ellie asked helplessly.

“She’s merging back into the Queen,” Ellen said triumphantly. “At last, I win!”

Ellie whirled and stared at Ellen. “What?!”

Ellen smirked. “I win!” she cried. “This was MY design. All of it was ME!”

“What are you talking about, Ellen?” asked Ellie nervously.

“NOT Ellen,” Ellen snapped. “You will address me as Your Majesty, you mortal worm! I am the Queen of Nightmares!”

“What?” asked Ellie, stunned. “How?”

“Well, since you ask. . .”

* * *

Under the unrelenting assault from the Queen of Dreams, the midnight shields protecting the Nightmare Queen finally broke down.

“No!” cried Nightmare in anguish as the violet light lanced into her.

“It’s over, Nightmare,” Dream told her implacably. “I can’t risk leaving you free.”

The light flared into incandescence, blinding and disorienting Nightmare as it tore through her whole body. Then it faded, and she saw she was sitting on her throne, apparently unharmed. “What. . ?”

“I’ve no wish to kill you,” said Dream. “So I’ve settled for imprisonment.”

Nightmare looked down and realized her arms and legs were chained to her throne. Each chain had a violet gemstone set in it. “Why are you doing this?” she asked Dream.

“Because I’m giving up my power,” Dream told her. “So I can’t risk leaving you free with yours.”

“Giving up. . ?” Nightmare asked, stunned. “Why?”

“Because I don’t want it any more,” Dream told her. “Not that you’ll understand that. Goodbye, Nightmare.” And she vanished.

Nightmare pulled at her chains, struggling to free herself. But they were beyond her power to break.

She threw back her head and screamed in rage.

Years passed. The Dreamstone was sent into the waking world, leaving the Queen of Dreams so weakened that Nightmare could have destroyed her in an instant, had she been free. Nightmares still came to her throne to receive instructions, and sometimes even human dreamers wound up there, when they found themselves in truly horrendous nightmares.

So Nightmare initially ignored the woman who ran screaming into her throne room, as though the Devil himself were after her. It was only when she stopped screaming for a moment, flickered, and then gasped as though waking up from a bad dream suddenly that she became of interest.

“What. . where am I?” she asked nervously. “I. . we were in the car and. . . I fell asleep. . then there was a noise. . .”

“You died,” Nightmare told her thoughtfully. “Whilst you were dreaming yourself here.”

“No,” the woman protested. “I can’t be dead.”

“You are,” Nightmare told her. “And in my realm. Now this IS interesting.”

Her nerve broke, and the woman turned to run. But she was seized by two nightmare creatures.

“Now, now,” Nightmare chided her. “No need to be scared. I can help you.”

“Help me?” the woman asked. “I thought you were. . .”

“What I am, is trapped,” Nightmare told her, jerking her chains so they rattled. “The only thing that can free me is the Dreamstone. And that is in the waking world, where only a living human can get it.

“I could send you back to life, if you will promise to get the Dreamstone for me, so I can be free?”

The woman looked unsure. “And then what?”

“Afraid I’ll steal your soul?” Nightmare sneered. “Once I am free, the bargain will be completed, and you will owe me nothing. Do you agree?”

“I. . . I’m not. . .”

“Or would you like to stay here?” Nightmare asked quietly. “With them?”

The woman looked at the nightmarish figures holding her. “No! I agree!”

Nightmare smiled. “Good. Come to me, then.”

The girl stepped up to the throne. “What happens now?”

“My power is trapped within me,” Nightmare told her. “Enter me, and you will pass into reach of my power. Then I will send you back to life.”

“Enter. . ?” the woman asked. “I don’t. . .” she stopped abruptly as she was picked up by the nightmares and hurled at Nightmare. She fell into her body as though it were water.

Blackness flared, and she was gone.

“Are you sure that was wise, Majesty?” asked one of the nightmares. “What if she doesn’t stick to the bargain?”

“She has no choice,” Nightmare said. “I said I would send her back to life. And I have. Reincarnated as a newborn babe, with no memory of her previous life. And with a few little suggestions of mine buried in her mind.

“She WILL find the Dreamstone. She WILL use it the way I want. And I WILL be freed. By a fool human woman who doesn’t even know she is my servant.”

Years passed. Nightmare sensed her agent find the Stone, just as planned. She felt the seeds implanted in her mind grow and flower. She sensed the Queen of Dreams being sucked out of the Dreamworld and into her agent’s unborn child. And she sensed a human condemned to eternity stuck in the Realm of Nightmares.

All exactly as planned.

And, as planned, the condemned human eventually found herself in the Castle of Nightmares, in the throne room of the Queen.

“Hello, Donna,” Nightmare greeted her.

“Who are you?” the girl asked. “Why are you chained to that throne?”

“I am the Queen of Nightmares.”

“The Dreamstone’s opposite, huh?” Donna sneered. “Looks like you came out second-best.”

“Sadly, I did,” Nightmare admitted. “There are far more Dreams than Nightmares. Dream’s power was always greater than mine.”

“So why didn’t she kill you?” Donna asked.

“I don’t know,” Nightmare shrugged. “But when she made the Dreamstone, she was too scared to leave me free while she was weak. So she trapped me here first.”

“Can you still do stuff?” Donna asked intently. “Like freeing me?”

“I’m afraid not,” Nightmare replied. “My power is as bound as I am.”

“Then you’re no good to me,” Donna told her scathingly, and turned to leave.

“No good to anyone,” Nightmare said in a hopeless voice. “In truth, my life has become a burden even to me. I would rather die than be trapped her any longer.”

Donna halted. An idea had obviously occurred to her. “Could the Dreamstone free you?”

“No,” Nightmare admitted. “The Dreamstone doesn’t have ALL Dream’s power. Only Dream herself, with the Dreamstone, could free me.”

“So you’re screwed forever?”

“Yes,” Nightmare sighed in mock-despair.

“Then here’s a deal for you,” Donna offered, stepping back towards the Queen. “If you’d really rather die than be trapped, and you’ll never get free, give me all your power, and I’ll kill you.”

Nightmare pretended to consider it. “Very well. Sit on the throne, as though I were not here.”

Donna came and lowered herself to the throne. She passed through Nightmare as though she were a ghost. Then a black wave flowed over her skin, and sank into her body.

“Woah!” she cried, leaping up. “That was cold!”

“Nightmares are not comfortable,” the Queen told her, faking weariness. “Nor is their power.”

“So I’m the Queen of Nightmares now?” Donna asked. Nightmare nodded. “Goodbye then. Thanks for the power, bitch.” She raised her hand, and a beam of blackness blasted the Queen. Nightmare vanished.

“Queen of Nightmares, huh?” Donna said smugly. “I like the sound of that. Now I just have to get the Dreamstone too, and I’ll have everything!”

She wished herself away from the throne room. Moments later, Nightmare faded back into sight. “You’ll have nothing, fool,” she said softly. “Enjoy the fraction of my power you now have. Every time you use it, my influence over you will grow!”

More time passed. Donna became trapped within the Dream-prison named Ellen. And Nightmare’s power seeped through Donna and into Ellen, until eventually Nightmare dominated them both.

* * *

“But why?” Ellie asked as Nightmare finished her story. “What was it all for?”

“Freedom and victory,” the Queen of Nightmares replied. “Dream’s spirit was split into two by us and the Dreamstone. The aware half we sent into slavery. The other, unaware half, we named Jenny.”

“Jenny’s not part of the Dream Queen,” Ellie objected. “She’s the human soul that was already in my baby before I trapped the Dream Queen in her.”

“No,” the Queen of Nightmares said. “That was a lie. There was never any human soul, never any Jenny. Just the Dream Queen, split in two. But neither you nor she knew that. She thought Jenny was a separate spirit. I killed the Queen’s physical body, and the only human she could try to take over was Jenny. She’s spent all her time since then focussing all her power on crushing Jenny’s willpower, to reduce her to a slave. She didn’t realise that she was attacking an aspect of herself.

“And now, Dream has done what only she could do: she’s smashed the Dreamstone. And since it was only the Dreamstone’s power that kept her and Jenny separate, they’re merging back into one now. All that crushing power she attacked Jenny with is flooding into her.”

Ellie stared at her, stunned. “So now. . ?”

“So now, the Dreamstone is gone, the Dream Queen is being destroyed by her own power, and I will be free at last!” Nightmare cried triumphantly. She strode over to Jenny’s unconscious body and looked into her eyes. “Let’s see how Dream is doing.”

* * *

Under the unrelenting attack, the Dream Queen could feel herself weakening by the second. How can this be? She thought in despair. The Dreamstone is a part of me! It can’t harm me!

In a desperate attempt to understand the attack, she peered beyond the dazzling light that was the Dreamstone’s power. And on the other side, she saw someone. Through the haze of light, she recognized the figure on the other side of the incandescent wall. Jenny.

She could see Jenny on the other side, torn at by the Dreamstone’s power. The knowledge that the Dreamstone’s power would return only to the Dream Queen finally gave the Goddess the last piece of information she needed. Jenny is a part of me, she realized at last. All this time, I was attacking myself!

The knowledge gave her hope. Jenny had had no knowledge of her Divine status, which meant she was a smaller fragment of the Goddess’s spirit than the Queen herself. The Dreamstone is trying to return to both of us at once, the Queen realized. But there are two of us, and it can’t come to both of us at once. It’s fluctuating between us both, trying to be in two places at the same time. And that’s what’s making it tear us apart like this.

But I’m the more complete aspect. Jenny will be destroyed before me. I just have to hold on. Confident now, she smiled through her pain as she waited for Jenny to be obliterated.

The pain continued to build as the Dreamstone’s power tore them both apart in it’s efforts to reunite with its creator. The Queen’s smile faded as the pain became harder and harder to bear. Frantically, she looked at Jenny. Surely, she thought, she must be almost gone by now?

But Jenny, although clearly in pain, seemed nowhere near obliteration. The Queen stared at her, incredulously. “How can you bear the pain?” she screamed.

Obediently, Jenny replied simply, “I’m used to it.”

Then the Queen understood. Jenny had spent a lifetime bombarded with nightmares. A life of neglect and abuse by the two self-absorbed rulers of the world. Weeks of slavery and abuse at the hands of the Queen. Her whole life had been one long lesson in enduring pain. The Dreamstone’s attack was just one more thing she had to put up with.

Whereas the Queen’s life, all the endless centuries of it, had been a life of ease and comfort. Until she was drawn into the waking world, and what had been her reaction to the pain of that experience? To retreat from it, to hide in mindless safety until the pain stopped. The Queen had never been able to take pain.

But I have to this time, she thought grimly. I’ll be obliterated if I don’t hold on. Jenny will be destroyed long before I will, if I can just resist the pain.

She gritted her teeth and bent all her will on surviving. She stared at Jenny, desperately seeking for a sign that she was about to give way, to be destroyed by the Dreamstone’s power. But Jenny just sat there, in pain but unmoved.

As the pain grew worse and worse, the Queen felt herself ever closer to giving way under it. Events from the past flashed before her pain-clouded vision. Her early life as a simple dream figure, conjured into existence by early man’s dreamed desire for a mate. Her luck in surviving against the Dream Eaters. Luck becoming skill, as her continuing existence lead to increased awareness. Her mind becoming strong enough to resist human influence. Becoming powerful enough to control humans instead. Her power growing, as she lived longer and longer, until there was no other being with the power to harm her. Her ascension to omnipotent Goddess. Her desire to be rid of the corrupting influence of absolute power. The forging of the Dreamstone. Sending the Dreamstone into the Waking World. Her own entrapment in the Waking World. Her enslavement. Her attacks on Jenny.

Attacks on Jenny? Of course! the Queen suddenly thought. She’s still my slave! Still utterly obedient. All I have to do is tell her to give in, and she will! She’ll die at my bidding, and the power will be mine!

Fighting the pain, she opened her mouth to give Jenny the order to let herself be obliterated. But like a pebble starting an avalanche, her attempt to speak broke her restraint. Instead of the order that would save her, she gave only a wordless shriek, voicing the agony that was tearing at her soul. She screamed, a scream she could not stop. A scream of pain beyond bearing. A scream of terror. A scream of shame at her own weakness as she crumbled beneath the onslaught. Unable to resist any longer, the Queen was sucked into the searing flame of the Dreamstone.

In a blaze of light, the Queen gasped in relief. The pain was gone, and the Dreamstone’s power was all around her. Within her. It WAS her.

Of course! she thought in relief. The Dreamstone was pulling at us both to try and return to us. All I had to do was give in to it and be re-united with it. I should never have fought it! I was just keeping the power at bay!

She felt a moment’s shame that Jenny, pathetic enslaved human though she was, had been stronger than the Queen could be. She tried to ignore it. The power is mine again, she thought, and now it’s time I dealt with those mortal bitches who made me suffer!

She reached out to the power, to focus it into doing her bidding. But it did not respond. Frowning, the Queen tried again. Nothing. She reached her awareness out as far as she could, and felt a slight sensation of drifting. With a huge effort, she reached just a little further, and perceived Jenny. No longer being attacked by the Dreamstone’s power, she was simply waiting passively for an order. The immense power of the Dreamstone hovering just before her meant nothing to her. She watched it uninterestedly as it drew closer and closer to her.

Oh no, the Queen thought in despair. It can’t be!

The light reached Jenny. The instant it touched her, all the immeasurable power of the Dreamstone began to flood into her, carrying the Queen along with it. Resistance was impossible, she knew, against the overwhelming power of the Dreamstone. She had been right first time: Whoever resisted the Dreamstone would win. By allowing herself to be sucked into it first, she had ensured that she, like the Dreamstone, would become just a part of Jenny, instead of Jenny becoming just a part of the Queen. Her weakness had doomed her.

Time stood still as she reflected on everything she had done to Jenny. Everything she had turned Jenny into. Everything she was about to become. As she melted into Jenny’s soul, she could hear all the commands she had been forcing into Jenny’s psyche for weeks: Obey. Fuck. Don’t think. Love being used. Be obedient. Be a slut.

“No!” the Goddess screamed as she felt her very essence dissolving into Jenny. “This can’t happen to me! I’m the Queen of Dreams!”

Obey. Be a slut.

“I’m the Goddess of Dreams!” Obey. “The Goddess of Dreams!” Be a slut. “I’m the Goddess of Dreams!” Obey. “The Goddess of Dreams!” Be a slut. “I’m the. . . " Obey. “I’m the Goddess. . . " Slut. “I’m the. . . slut. . . of Dreams. . . " Obey. “I. . . obey. . . ”

Jenny opened her eyes. She saw Ellen standing before her, looking into her eyes.

“Who are you?” asked Ellen.

“Jenny,” she said softly.

“What are you?” asked Ellen.

Hardly daring to say it in case she gave the wrong answer, she whispered “I’m. . . a slut?”

“And what do you do?” Ellen asked.

A puzzled look crossed Jenny’s face for a moment. Then she smiled happily, glad she could give an answer she was sure of. “I obey!”

“Yes!” Ellen screamed triumphantly. “I win! At last, I win!” All the power of the Queen of Nightmares, released from her throne with the Dreamstone’s destruction, flooded through Ellen’s body. A river of darkness flowed out of her, and condensed into the form of a beautiful woman, with long black hair cascading down her snow-white skin onto her midnight gown. Even in her terror, Ellie felt a flush of desire pass through her as she looked upon the Goddess of Nightmares.

Ellen’s body fell to the floor, senseless. The Queen of Nightmares laughed in delight.

Then, suddenly, her laughter died, and a look of horror appeared on her face. She doubled over and cried out in pain.

“Aaahh! What’s happening?” she whispered in terror. “Dream! What’s happening to me?”

Jenny looked at her, worried. “I’m terribly sorry,” she whispered fearfully. “When I trapped you, I didn’t just use the Dreamstone to imprison you. I shattered your soul into billions of fragments, and then used the Dreamstone to bind them back together. That way, the power that trapped you was also the power that kept you alive. It was a failsafe to make sure you could never break free and threaten me.”

“What!?” the Queen of Nightmares screamed in horrified disbelief. “Noooo!”

She fell to the ground, and her body dissolved into a swarm of tiny black wriggling shapes. As Ellie stared in revulsion, the shapes separated from each other, and she saw that they were spiders. Thousands and thousands of tiny spiders. They scuttled away, vanishing down cracks in the walls, crawling out through the windows and doors, a black tide of little monsters.

And then they were gone. Numbly, Ellie asked “Why spiders?”

Obediently, Jenny answered her. “Spiders are nightmare creatures, Majesty. Ask anyone.”

“Is she gone for good?” Ellie asked nervously. Jenny nodded. Ellie gestured at the unconscious Ellen. “What about her?”

“I’m afraid Ellen, like all the other creations of the Dreamstone, ceased to exist when I smashed the Stone,” Jenny answered. “So that just leaves Donna’s mind in there. Whatever’s left of it after Ellen and Nightmare’s mistreatment, anyway.”

Ellie shivered. “Everything the Dreamstone made is gone?” she asked. Jenny nodded. “Including the mind-traps that compelled people to obey me?” Another nod. “Oh.”

She looked around her at the palace she’d called home for years. She sighed, and knelt by Ellen’s unconscious body. She kissed her softly on the lips. “Bye, love,” she whispered. Then she rose, and turned to Jenny. “Take us both to the Dreamworld,” she ordered.

There was a sensation like she’d woken up from a dream, and she was standing in the Castle of Dreams. Its ruler knelt before her. “So, you have all the power of the Dreamstone back?” Ellie asked. Dream nodded.

“And you’ve been reduced to a helpless slut by your own power?” Nod.

“Will you ever recover?” A shake.

“Well, I did want you reduced to a slave of humanity, I guess,” she sighed. “And it was your attempt to enslave a human that lead to you being enslaved yourself. It serves you right.”

“I’m glad you approve,” Dream said submissively.

“Yes.” Ellie said. She sighed heavily. “Your power is still absolute here, isn’t it?”

Dream nodded. “I have all my power. Just no willpower.”

“Create a dream for me then,” Ellie told her. “A dream that nothing can enter and nothing can leave.”

Obediently, Dream waved a hand, and a doorway appeared, leading to a sunny countryside scene. Ellie stepped through into it, then looked back. “Do you know why I hated you?” she asked.

“Because you blamed me for your misfortunes?” Dream asked.

“Yes,” said Ellie. “Because of you, I was raped, enslaved, and driven to become a whore so I could satisfy my craving to fuck people I despised. Because of you, I was so messed up I willingly trapped myself in nightmares because I couldn’t understand there was any other way to be.”

Dream nodded silently.

“A few weeks ago, I felt weird,” Ellie continued. “I actually ordered a man to use me. I hated it, but it felt really good, too. I’ve thought about it ever since.

“I hated you because I’d suffered and been enslaved and wound up a whore. I hated you for being a goddess who ruled humanity without anyone choosing you or being able to refuse you.

“And then I realized, that I’d hated you so much, I’d become you. I sent you into a life of slavery and pain as a whore, and set myself up as absolute ruler.

“When I ordered a man to use me, I felt happy. I didn’t understand why, but now I do. If I want you to be enslaved as punishment for what you’ve done, then I must want to be punished as well, because I’ve done the same things as you. That’s why it felt so good to be used.”

Dream considered telling Ellie that in fact it had been Dream’s possessing her that had made her want to be used, and enjoy it when she had been. But Ellie seemed to want to talk, so Dream decided not to interrupt.

“So I want you to change this dream,” Ellie told her. “I want it to be a dream filled with the nightmare men I served when I was last trapped here. Men who’ll fuck me and use me and screw me ‘till I can’t imagine anything else. And I want you to seal me in it forever.”

“But. . . what shall I do then?” Dream asked nervously.

“There’s a whole world of dreamers out there,” Ellie shrugged. “You’ve spent centuries ruling humankind’s sleep. Spend the rest of eternity enslaved by it. Destroy your throne and become a wet dream.”

“Yes, Ellie,” Dream nodded.

Dream willed the dream she had created to change, and the dream was suddenly full of men, as far as the eye could see.

“Will they do what I want?” Ellie asked her. “Will they fuck me endlessly? Push me to my knees so they can screw my ass? Force my head back so they can shove their cocks down my throat? Spank me till I’ll jerk them off until they spray cum all over me? Will they punish me properly?”

Dream nodded. “They will, Ellie.”

Ellie sighed. An image shimmered momentarily into existence around her, as she focussed on her recollection of when Dream had possessed her and directed her to be used by a man. Reminding herself how much she enjoyed being used, Dream realized, to give her the resolve to submit herself to be used forever. “Then seal me in,” Ellie told her. “Forever.”

“Yes, Ellie. Goodbye,” Dream raised a hand, and the entrance to Ellie’s dream began to shrink. The dream men inside it grabbed hold of Ellie and threw her to her knees.

Her expression showed she was suddenly having second thoughts about spending eternity in this dream. Then, as one of the dream men rammed his cock up her ass, Ellie cried out in pain and turned her head to look back to the dream entrance. She wailed “Dream! Wai. . . ”

Her words were cut off as another man took advantage of her open mouth and slipped his cock into it. Her frantic muffled protests faded into silence as the entrance to the dream shrank slowly down to nothing.

Dream smiled. Ellie’s getting exactly what she asked for, she thought, even if it wasn’t what she really wanted. Now I guess I should obey her last order.

She hesitated. She was standing in the throne room in the Castle that was in the center of the World of Dreams. She was the absolute ruler of this realm, and this place was the heart of her power. Was there some vestige of her once-supreme will remaining? Was there, somewhere within her, a fragment of authority remaining to her that was outraged at being told to become a slave to the realm she was Goddess of?

She searched her soul, looking for even one tiny shred of self-control, a speck of resistance that would keep her from an eternity of enslavement.

She found nothing.

She turned her back on her throne, walked out of her castle, and waved her hand. The Castle vanished, leaving only the little dream-worlds created by individual sleeping humans.

Dream, Goddess and supreme ruler of the Dreamworld, smiled at the removal of the last symbol of her power. Then she began her eternal journey though the infinite dreams of mankind, with one single goal: To comply with the message endlessly repeating through her divine mind.

Be a slave. Obey.

Be a slut.