The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleepers

by J. Darksong

Part twelve: Shania and Tanya

“Pawn to Queen seven.”

Shania Jones’ eyes flashed for a moment before glazing over. The phone shifted slightly in her hand as her fingers went slack, then tightened, bringing it up to her mouth. “Yes, I’m ready,” she replied as programmed, ready to accept instruction.

“We have received reports of strange goings on in your area, specifically at the college you attend,” her Handler stated. “We have several reports of young women acting strangely, some disappearing for long periods of time only to show up later with no explanation of where they’ve been. Not overly suspicious in and of itself, considering the environment and ages of the students, except for the fact that ten of the twelve girls dropped out of college shortly after they turned up again... seven of whom later turned out to be working at the local strip club.” She paused for a moment. “We’d like you to investigate around the college. Nothing intrusive, mind, just keep your eyes and ears open for anything strange or unusual. Understood?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Shania replied. “Understood.”

“Good. Very good. Again, the idea is not to attract any attention to yourself. We have other Operatives investigating the strip club side of things, having you keep a look out at the school is more for completion’s sake. I’ll check back with you in a couple of hours to see if you’ve discovered anything.”

“Yes Ma’am. I’ll be awaiting your call.”

The line went dead, and Shania sighed, blinking rapidly for a moment or two before slipping her cell back into her back pocket. As her instructions had been only to ‘keep her eyes open and report’, it wasn’t necessary for her to be ‘active’ herself. Her cover persona, the shy introverted bookworm college student, could handle simple observation. And it would be far more difficult for her ‘true self’ to act the part of the shy girl than her cover to act the part of the spy. The command to observe and take note of anything unusual was imprinted deeply within her cover persona’s psyche, so she only needed to report her observations to her Handler the next time she called. With that in mind, she sank back into the background, letting her cover persona emerge once more...

Shania frowned, glancing down at the textbook in front of her. Huh. Must have just spaced out for a moment there. That’s not good. I really need to focus if I want to get the rest of this chapter studied for that Chemistry exam tomorrow. Peering down at the textbook again, she sighed, shaking her head. No. That’s not working. It’s just... too quiet. I need some background noise. Closing the textbook, she packed her study materials back into her backpack, and stood up from her desk. Maybe I should leave the library and head to the Student Union Building. There’s always something going on there. The idea had merit; indeed, the more she thought about it, the more convinced she was that it was the right idea.

Perfect. I’ll hang out in the SUB and work on my Chemistry AND spend some time away from the library for a change. And Tanya won’t be able to accuse me of being an antisocial recluse all the time. Grabbing her book bag, she left the study room and headed out of the building.

* * *

It was nearly midnight when Shania arrived back at her off campus apartment. She was tired, and more than a little frustrated. What had seemed like a perfect place to study had turned into nothing but a distraction. Instead of concentrating on her upcoming test, she found her mind constantly wandering through every conversation going on around her! And yet, for some reason, instead of finding some place quieter, she stayed there for several hours, accomplishing nothing more than cataloging the latest gossip. Finally, defeated, she’d decided to return to her room, to stay up late and cram for an hour or two in hopes that she would retain it for the test.

Oh well, she thought wearily, sliding the key into the lock, at least it should be quiet enough here. Tanya said she had an early morning tomorrow as well with Cheerleading practice, so she’s got to be asleep by now. Unlocking the door, she nudged it open and stepped into the restful, peaceful silence.

Or rather, lack thereof.

“...OH! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!! FUCK! FUUUCCCK! FFFUUUCCCKK!!! AAAAAHHH GAAWWWDDAAMNN!” her sister’s scream voice rang out from somewhere in the back. Immediately, Shania dropped her book bag, and ran down the hallway. Her sister was in some kind of trouble, that much was obvious. She’d never heard Tanya scream so loud or use such language before. For half a second, she almost thought perhaps her baby sister was having sex... but that was impossible. Her long time boyfriend, Dean Anders, was out of state, attending college in Kansas City, and wasn’t scheduled to arrive for a visit until spring break in a couple of weeks.

No. She’s in trouble, Shania thought to herself, rushing down the hallway. Maybe she fell, or twisted her ankle... or... or someone is in there with her, threatening to hurt her! She paused for a moment, her hand on the doorknob, considering. If it was a burglar or something, what could she do? Cower and cry, that was about all she was capable of. But, when Tanya cried out again, despite her fear, she twisted the doorknob and burst into the room...

* * *

Shania squealed in ecstasy, arching her back as a powerful orgasm swept through her, causing her to muscles to clench and her body to shake. Inches away, joined at the waist, her sister, Tanya Jones, screamed out her own pleasure, the double ended dildo they both shared going slick with their combine juices. Heat rose off of their naked bodies in waves, and the scent of sex was nearly thick enough to cut it with a blade. With a sigh, Shania lay back flat against the bed, letting the phallus slip easily out of her pussy, staring up at the ceiling but seeing only dancing sparkling lights.

“Bravo, girls,” a masculine voice spoke from the corner, nearly but not quite, pulling her out of her blissful state. “Best sex show I’ve ever seen... and I didn’t even have to pay for it.” He chuckled softly, standing up to move over to the bed. “Shania,” he said, touching her lightly on the forehead, bringing her back to the here and now, “you’re a fucking hot piece of pussy, and I’m going to enjoy fucking your brains out later. But, well, for right now, I want to be with my girlfriend. And hell, it’s late... shit, did I really have you girls going at it this long?” he asked with a laugh, glancing at his watch. “Well, shit, I suppose you’re both probably exhausted.”

“Yes, Master,” Shania gasped, wiping the sweat from her brow, as she pushed her chest forward, as if trying to present her breasts for inspection. “But, I’m still ready for you, anytime and anywhere you want me—”

“Hey, slut,” Tanya said with a smirk, gently but firmly pushing her back, “you heard our Master. He wants ME right now. Go back to your room and get some sleep. Before all of this, you said you had a test to study for in Chemistry. You’d better get to bed and get some rest so you can get up earlier enough to cram.”

“Alight, Tanya,” Shania replied with a yawn, shaking her head. “I am kind of tired after all.”

Back in her room, Shania sighed contentedly, slipping underneath the covers of her bed. She felt absolutely warm and tingly all over. It was almost felt like a sin to feel so damn good! Luke had had Tanya and her fuck steadily for nearly three hours, and now he was going at it with her younger sister, Tanya. And as sore as she currently felt—sore in a GOOD way, that is—she wished with all her being that she was in Tanya place right now. Still, as much as she wanted to bask in the incredibly warm pleasant feelings of sex, she DID have an early class tomorrow, and she needed her sleep. Checking her alarm again to make sure it was set, she turned off the lights and slid underneath the covers.

Mmmm... that is, assuming I can get any sleep with my sister riding her stud like a cowgirl in heat next door, she thought with a grin. Sighing again, she closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep...

...Only to sit up suddenly, eyes open a moment later. “Ohhh... fuck... oh... fuck...” she moaned loudly, then clamped her hands over her mouth. Gasping, she listened carefully for several seconds, making sure she hadn’t been heard, before relaxing. Slipping out of bed, she glanced around for her pants, and the cell phone she carried in her back pocket. “Shit,” she cursed again, softly. “Must still be in my sister’s room. Shit! What the fuck am I going to do now?”

She was compromised. That much we certain. Looking back on it now, she was frankly amazed she was lucid enough to realize just how seriously fucked she was. Mmmm... fucked... she thought dreamily, her vision beginning to dim as a warm fluttery feeling started to overtake her. With an effort she shrugged it off, shaking her head to clear it. SHIT! This is bad. I need to get to a phone and call in to my Handler. I’m only partially aware, and only just because I caught a glimpse of my text message before my cell was snatched away.

It was like being stuck in Limbo. Her alpha state, her usual ‘normal’ everyday self, had been corrupted, brainwashed, enslaved by an evil insidious being, transformed into an obedient sex kitten. Her theta state, which she now thought of as her ‘true’ self, was, for the moment, in control, yet was unable to override her alpha state unless activated. And she hadn’t been activated, not yet, anyway. Her Handler had sent her a text message a few hours ago, an innocent message to the casual eye in case someone else was around, but that signaled a need to check in for an assignment at the earliest opportunity. That programmed need to check in was the only reason she had been able to assume control once the other Shania had drifted off to sleep.

The main question now was... what did she do about it?

Okay. I need to check in, obviously. If I can’t get to my cell, I’ll need to call in from a different line. And since I can’t take the chance of my sister or her boyfriend catching me walking around, I’ll have to slip out and get to a pay phone.

Moving to her closet, she grabbed a T-shirt and some jeans, considered slipping on a bra and panties but passed, wanting to get out and back as soon as possible to keep from being caught. Sliding her feet into an old pair of Keds, she made her way carefully past her sister’s room, noting the relative quiet. Damn. Hope they’re both asleep. Avoiding all the creaking spots along the hallway and stairs, she made her way to the dining room, and headed for the back door in the kitchen.

And nearly ran straight into her sister, Tanya.

“Hey, sis,” Tanya said, holding a glass of ice water in one hand, looking her up and down with an appraising eye, noting the way she was dressed. “Going somewhere?”

As Shania, she would have panicked, or at least squeaked at being caught unaware; her true self, however, took it all in stride, quickly analyzing the situation, coming up with the most effective plan of action. Hmmm. Too far away to disable her before she could speak my other side’s verbal trigger... or to reach the door before she could call out. Guess I’ll have to talk my way out of this, Reaching into her pocket she pulled out her lighter.

“Just outside,” she said easily, flicking the lighter. “Need to grab a smoke. Don’t mind, so you sis?” Tonya rolled her eyes.

“Well, actually, I do mind, Shania. I’ve been trying to get you to stop smoking for a year now. It’s a dirty filthy habit. Anyway, I thought you said you were cutting down?”

“I am,” she replied back, forcing herself to sound defensive. In truth, she’d given up smoking completely two months ago, after becoming an Operative, though she still carried cigarettes on her person for appearance sake. “I’ve only had two all day long so far.” She smiled lustfully at her sister. “Besides, after what we just did upstairs, isn’t it normal to smoke a cigarette? Yanno, to help you relax?”

She knew it was a mistake an instant the words left her lips. Tanya’s eyes drooped to half-slits, and she grinned wickedly at her sister, licking her lips. “Mmmm, well, sister dear, I know of all sorts of ways to relax you easier than some stupid cigarette. Drop deep for me, Shania, she purred, taking a step towards her.

Shania’s eyes widened, then slammed closed, even as she screamed helplessly in the back of her mind as her consciousness drifted away...

Blinking rapidly, Shania sighed softly, swaying on her feet. “Mmmm... yes, Mistress... so deep for you..”

“Good girl,” Tanya cooed, leaning towards her entranced sibling. She plucked the lighter and cigarette from her unresisting fingers, tossing them into the trash. “You won’t be needing these now, will you, sister dear? They’re a really bad habit. Well... not the worst? habit there is,” she amended, running a finger gently under Shania’s chin. “Master Luke and I will be sure to teach you all sorts of very bad habits, so you can do without this one. Hmmm... I’ve seen on TV and online how hypnosis can help you learn not to smoke. I wonder, now that I have you completely under my spell, if it’s simply that easy.” Lifting Shania’s face to her own, staring her square in the eye, she said, “Shania, from now on, you do not smoke. You feel no need or desire to smoke. You will never again smoke a cigarette. Do you understand?”

“Yess... Mistress... I understand... never smoke again...”

Tanya smiled, and leaned forward to kiss her older sister deeply on the lips. “Mmmm. Good girl.” She yawned. “As much as I’d like to bring you back up to my room for some more ‘fun’, it is getting late, and we do both have class in the morning. Head back to your room, dear sister, and go to bed. And sleep well, tomorrow’s going to be a busy day!”

* * *

Shania rose bright and early the next morning, feeling only slight sore and stiff, but extremely well rested. Padding barefoot across the hallway, she paused at Tanya’s door, and peeked inside. Heh. Still sleeping. I suppose I should wake up Tanya so she’s not late for class... but she’s sleeping so well, I hate to disturb her. She frowned slightly. She had the strangest feeling that something happened last night, something that she should be concerned about, that she needed to get back from her sister... but it wouldn’t come. In fact, most of last night was a dim haze. Heh. Guess I overdid it with the wine last night. Oh well. At least I was home all night with my baby sister, I might have woken up this morning in some stranger’s bed.

A quick shower and dress later and she was downstairs in the kitchen, doing a bit of last minute studying for Chemistry while her coffee pot brewed. Hmmm. Lessee... the ‘ideal gas’ law... PV equals nRT. So... P is for Pressure, V for Volume, T is Temperature... what the heck is n and R? Groaning, she flipped back through her text book, skimming through. Ah... the number of moles of gas present, and the ideal gas constant. Dammit, I know this stuff. Why is nothing sticking this morning? It’s like my brain has been wrapped and coated in Teflon or something...

“Mmmm... morning, sis,” Tanya yawned from the doorway as she stumbled into the kitchen. She stopped by the coffee pot and inhaled deeply, seemingly coming alive from the aroma alone. “Oh dear god, I need coffee!” Grabbing a mug from the cabinet, she poured herself a cup and drank greedily. “Ahhh.. Yesss... now I can function again...”

Shania giggled at her younger sister. “Geez, Tanya, I halfway expected you to stick your hands out and mumble something about ‘Brains! Brains!’. Didn’t you get any sleep last night?”

“I don’t think so,” Tanya mumbled back, blearily, flopping down in the seat across from her. “I feel like I spent the entire night fucking.” She paused, staring straight ahead for a moment, then shook her head. “But that’s crazy. I mean, Dean’s back in Kansas City, and won’t be coming up to visit for another two weeks!”

“Still thinking about Dean-o, huh?”

Shania and Tanya both jerked hard, glancing at the stairway in shock as a tall thin blonde haired young man made his way casually over to the counter. Reaching into the cupboard for a mug, he added, “I would think after last night, I’d have fucked him completely out of your mind.” He paused, taking a sip of coffee, only to frown. “Ugh. What is this shit? Fucking cheapo coffee? Damn... note to self: next time I spend the night at a slut’s house, bring along some quality coffee.”

“Who the fuck are you, and what are you doing in our house?!?” Tanya screamed while Shania reached frantically in her pockets for her cell phone. “Get out of here! Get out, now, before we call the police!!” Tonya rose to her feet, clutching the coffee mug like a makeshift weapon, preparing to splash the intruder, or, if that failed, smash him in the head with it.

Luke merely laughed. “Nah, I don’t think so. Sit down, Tanya, and stay quiet. In fact, BOTH of you stay seated and keep quiet. It’s too damn early in the morning for this shit.”

Tanya growled angrily, preparing to scald the cocky intruder, then run like hell for the doorway. Instead, she did neither, sitting back down in her chair. In surprise, she turned to her sister, opening her mouth to scream, only to find herself rendered mute. What the fuck? What is going on here? Why did I sit back down when he told me to? Why can’t I get back up? And why can’t I talk? Her sister, she noted, had the same wild look on her eyes that she did, and from her twitching, was most likely just as chair bound as she.

“Now,” Luke continued, leaning against the counter, ‘you’re probably both going out of your minds wondering what the fuck is going on. Heh. I can see it in your eyes. You both look like you’re about to piss yourselves.” He chuckled, digging into his pocket. “Well, the short answer is that last night I used this little gizmo to mesmerize you, Tanya, and turn you into my obedient, eager little slut. You invited me back here to your place to spend the night, and we were balls deep when your sister Shania showed up. She freaked and went all hysterical, threatening to call the police, so I have you hold her down while i used the gizmo on her as well.” He chuckled again. “Talk about blood being thicker than water. I even made you dominate her, fuck your older sister into a frenzy while I sat and watched.” He shook his head ruefully. “I have to admit, I was never really much into the whole ‘incest’ scene, in stories or in movies... but seeing it in real life, up close and personal, has really made me a fan.”

Shania’s eyes bulged, nearly shooting out of her sockets. Her... and Tanya? As the man... Luke, spoke, bits and pieces of last night started to filter in. She recalled being upset at finding her conservative, straight-arrow, sister screaming her head off in pleasure while being fucked by some stranger. She’d reached for her cell, saw some strange text message... and then Tanya was holding her from behind while Luke flashed a bright red light in her face... a red... pulsing... flashing/flicking light... red...

“Well, Steven warned me that going to sleep would snap you out of your trance,” Luke stated, taking another deep drink of coffee, “so I thought ahead, placing a few little commands into your open and receptive minds while I had you under. First and foremost was that you would obey any command I gave you, immediately and without hesitation. Seeing as how you are both sitting there quietly, I guess that one stuck.” Wincing, he poured the rest of the contents of his mug down the drain. “Fuck... that is just.. god-awful! New rule, sluts. From now on you only buy Jamaica Blue Mountain blend coffee. Your parents give you enough of a weekly allowance as well as paying for college, so you can afford it.”

* * *

Shania groaned softly, closing her eyes. This was a nightmare. She was trapped, trapped in her house by a madman, trapped in her seat by his hypnotic commands... hell, trapped in her own body, unable to move or even speak. Worst of all, she was going to be late for her test in Chemistry class!

«That’s it? That’s the WORST thing you think about this situation?» an angry voice railed from the back of her mind. «You’re in the hands of a psychopath... a narcissist with delusions of grandeur and a real jerk besides... that can basically make you do ANYTHING he desires... and missing a fucking TEST is what bothers you? Goddamn you are the stupidest fucking bitch I have even known!»

What? she thought timidly at the strange voice in her head. Who are you? What are you doing inside my mind? Am I having some kind of stroke or something?

«Wha... you heard me? Ah, shit... this is just perfect. No. NO! Wait a second... this might just work out after all. Shania? Listen closely, okay? I’m you.... the REAL you. You’re merely a construct... an alternate persona that handles the day to day things when I am not active—»

Oh fuck, Shania groaned inwardly. I’m talking to myself. Another me.... multiple personalities. I really have snapped. I’m insane. I’ve gone fucking insane!

«Will you SHUT the fuck up and LISTEN?» her primary person yelled. «Okay... yes, Fine, You have multiple personalities, okay... but I’m the dominant one. I’m the one that is in control... except that because of that’s perverted asshole’s little device I’m locked out. And you are in the driver’s seat... except he’s taken over the controls. I was trying to go for help last night when your... our sister caught me.. us... damn this is confusing! Anyway... she triggered you again, which kicked me back out, and sent us back to bed.»

Yeah... I think I kinda remember that... something happened in the kitchen... She frowned. So... what now? What are you suggesting? Do you know of a way out of this mess?

«Maybe. The thing is, you were the one hypnotized. You were the one programmed into an obedient little slut. Not me. I’m a completely separate persona. I’m normally only active when you are asleep, but maybe... just maybe, if you relinquish control to me, voluntarily, I can get us out of this.»

You mean... just let you take control of me? She didn’t like the sound of that... but really was there any other choice. Okay. I’ll try. Just... tell me what to do.

* * *

For her part, Tanya was nearly quailing in fear and impotent rage. She couldn’t believe this was actually happening! Some asshole had turned her into a sex slave, and made her do the same to her own sister. He’d fucked her, made her commit incest with her older sister—Oh God, how will I ever be able to look her in the face again after this!—and made her cheat on her boyfriend. Even if Shania was able to forgive her for all of this, Dean would have a cat. There was no way he would ever be able to accept that she’d been coerced into it.

And that’s assuming this fucker even let’s me remember all of this. All he has to do is command me to forget this conversation... or to never discuss this with anyone else! Fuck... that would be hell, to know what was happening and be powerless to stop it, or even ask for help!

Luke sighed softly, closing the refrigerator door, shaking his head. “What the hell? You two have nothing to fucking eat! I mean, your parents are rich, your college is paid for, you live in an off campus apartment, you even both have your own Lexus to get around in... and yet you can’t keep any fucking food in your fridge?” He threw up his hands. “Great. Fucking great. Oh well... I suppose having you both take me out somewhere nice for breakfast will help me get over it...” He frowned, glancing over at the older sister, who had suddenly stood up from her chair. “Hey! Bitch! Did I tell you to stand up? Sit your ass back down. I’ll let you know when it’s time to get up and head out to breakfast.”

Shania stood there silently for a moment, eyes closed, hands down at her sides, fingers twitching slightly, as if gathering herself. What she was doing was strictly against protocol; in fact, the programming in her head was fighting her even as it helped make this possible. She was NOT supposed to be active while her alpha state was active... and yet, even active, her alpha state was not truly awake. She was utilizing a loophole, opened by the text her Handler had sent needing her to check in, and widened by the circumstances she now found herself in. Even then, there was every chance that her rebellion would be short-lived at best. She was definitely off the map here, swimming in uncharted waters.

It’s all about finding a balance... between what I’m allowed do and what I need to do...

Suddenly, she opened her eyes, feeling everything click into place. She focused her gaze on Luke, and smirked, narrowing her eyes. “Don’t call me ‘bitch’ again, you fucker,” she snarled, cracking her knuckles, “or you’ll regret it.”

Luke blinked, taking a step back. “What the fuck?” She’d talked back to him! She’d not only disobeyed his command to sit back down, she’d actually talked back to him! Insulted him. That wasn’t supposed to happen. They’d tested the device on twelve other girls before he’d taken it with him to the Jones house, and twelve out of twelve, no one has ever managed to break his control over them.

Until now.

“Heh. Fine. If you wanna play it that way, bitch. It’s time to remind you of your place.” He grinned wickedly. “And this time, I won’t be quite so nice to you. Shania, my dear, drop deep for me...”

Shania blinked, then smirked again. “Drop dead for me, ‘Master’ dear,” she replied, giving him the finger. “And for the very last time: call me bitch again, and I’ll make you regret it!”

THAT scared him. Fuck! That command should have worked! She should be out like a damned light! What the HELL is going on here? Tanya told me she tranced her last night in the kitchen when she went down for a glass of water... maybe the bitch fucked up something? Either way, he thought to himself, patting the small bulge in his pocket, I know how to get things back under control

“Alright, bitch,” he growled back, stressing the word as he pulled the device from his pocket, “I don’t know how the hell you’re doing this, but I’m putting a stop to your little rebellion right here and now.” He held the strobe out towards the girls. “Say goodnight, bitch!”

A flash of bright red light lit the room, causing Luke to wince slightly. Despite not being in the immediate path of the strobe effect, the light was bright enough to cause some disorientation to the one using it. As the red faded from the edges of his vision, he felt a moment of pain in his hand as his would-be slave slut twisted his arm at the wrist, jerking hard enough to severely distend it. He gasped in pain as the device slipped through his suddenly numb fingers, clattering to the ground. An instant later, a hard elbow thrust to the solar plexus, followed by a sudden vertigo as he was flipped over her shoulder onto the hard tile floor.

From standing to flat on his back in less than two seconds. Shania stood above him, grinning down at him. “Goodnight, bitch,” she replied, planting a foot squarely on his injured wrist, snapping it.

“Ahhhh! You fucking bi—uuurrrp!”

“Now, now, ‘Master’,” Shania replied nastily, pressing the heel of her other foot down hard against Luke’s windpipe, making his gurgle for breath, “what did I tell you about using that word? Keep it up and I might just lose my temper... and you DON’T want to see what happens then, do you?” She took his garbled response as a negative and released some of the pressure on his throat. “Now then... do you have anything to say for yourself?”

“Yes...” Luke managed, his voice raspy, “...Tanya restrain herrr—gaaaahhhh!”

Tanya had watched the entire exchange in stunned surprise. Sure, she’d been playing silently for a miracle, some way of getting out of this mess... but she’d sooner expected a meteorite to crash in from above or lightning to strike Luke down than for her timid, shy, bookworm of a sister to somehow break free and spring into action. And spring she had, showing a lot more attitude and spunk than she’d shown her entire life! The way she’d spoken to their tormentor, she’s thought for a moment that aliens had kidnapped Shania sometime last night and replaced her with some kind of ‘pod person’. Then, when she took him down, planting him flat on his back, she was sure of it. Seeing the look on Shania’s face, completely devoid of any emotion as she calmly crushed his hand, the last thing she wanted was to get on her bad side. And yet, with his last utterance, Luke was forcing her to do just that.

“Stupid little pest,” Shania snarled, bringing her food down again, hard, before kicking the side of the man’s head, knocking him unconscious. She turned around just as Tanya rose from her seat. She sighed deeply. “Tanya... back off. It’s over now. Just sit back down, alright?” Eyes wide, Tanya continued forward, the desperation evident on her face as she apparently attempted to resist Luke’s previous command. “Ah... you’re still under his spell,” Shania realized after a moment. “Well, shit... that complicates things. But I can’t let you restrain me, little sister.” She took a step back, nearly slipping as her foot caught on something.

The mind control device.

Dropping down on one knee, Shania managed to grab the device just as Tanya grabbed her from behind. Shit, she’s stronger than I remember, she groaned inwardly, struggling to free her arms. “Tanya... stop it! Let me go!” She gasped, feeling the breath forced from her lungs as Tonya tightened her grip, wrapping her legs around Shania as well. “Fuck!” she yelled, dropping to the floor. She rolled over, wriggling frantically, trying to get free. Shit! If I can... just get... my arm free... enough... With a last herculean effort, she pulled her right arm free, brought the small handheld device up, closed her eyes, and pressed the button...

* * *

“Hello?”

“Pawn to Quee—”

“No need, Ma’am. I’m already active.”

Silence. Then... “Excuse me? You’re already active? That’s... not possible.”

“I’m afraid it is, Ma’am. It’s a rather... unusual situation. I’ll explain in detail later, but for the moment I have something to report.”

A deep feminine sigh. “Very well. Go ahead.”

Shania calmly explained what had occurred, from first walking into her sister’s bedroom, and being turned into a helpless sex slave, to the recent events in the kitchen moments ago. “...and then I called you, Ma’am,” she finished, glancing down at the unmoving body on the floor. “Luke is still alive, though I don’t think you’ll be able to get much out of him at the moment... not without extensive repair work to his voice box. He briefly mentioned another boy named Steven, a co-conspirator, and likely the inventor of the device. It’s possible that he has a similar one with him. At any rate, I think it safe to say that we now know the source of the ‘strange behavior’ of those other women on campus.”

“I see,” her Handler replied after a moment. “Well, congratulations are in order. The Operative investigating the strip club turned up practically nothing, so we’ll have him follow up on things from here on, and see if we can locate this ‘Steven’ you mentioned. Well done, Shania. I’m sending a team to do cleanup at your apartment and to bring you in. I’m glad that everything worked out, but I am concerned about how you were able to go active, as well as whatever mental tampering this Luke person was able to accomplish.”

“Yes Ma’am,” she replied with a soft sigh, “that makes two... err, three of us.” She paused, glancing over at the kitchen table. “One last thing, Ma’am. I had to neutralize my sister Tanya with the device. She’s currently entranced, and sitting quietly and obediently, but she will need to be brought in as well. I didn’t know enough about the device to try and make her forget everything she witnessed here today, and simply telling her to forget and hoping that the memories don’t suddenly pop up again in the future didn’t seem like an option.” She took a deep breath. “I think... ahem... I would recommend, Ma’am... that she be made an Operative as well.”

“Really?” her Handler asked, the frown evident in her tone. “You want us to turn your younger sister into an Operative just like you?”

“She would be a welcome asset,” Shania insisted. “She is physically fit and very athletic from years of gymnastics and cheerleading. She’s in better shape that I was when I was recruited. And with her social status, her natural grace and poise, and her bubbly personality, she naturally fits in well in places that I don’t. I think... that she would be of use.”

Silence again. “And of course the fact that the other two alternatives would be completely erasing her memory, or eliminating her to keep your cover intact have nothing to do with your request?”

Shania considered. “Those factors... did contribute, in part, to the request, Ma’am. When I was created, my feelings for my sister were left intact. I DO care for her. Nevertheless, I am a loyal and obedient Operative, first and foremost. If you ordered her elimination, I would do so right now without hesitation.”

“Good. I’m glad to hear it. In that case... tch... fine. We’ll bring her in for processing as well. I’ll pass the word along.”

Shania let out the breath she’d been holding. “Yes, Ma’am. Thank you, Ma’am.”

“Your very welcome. And Shania? Good girl.”

Shania’s eyes rolled back into her head as a wave of pure pleasure swept through her, causing her stomach muscles to clench and her toes to curl. Coming down from her reward a few minutes later, she made her way back to the kitchen table. “Well, Tanya, looks like you’re about to join the club.” She leaned forward, kissing her blanked out sister gently on the lips. “We were always close. What that bastard forced us to do last night certainly made us closer. Not that I plan to thank him for that little ‘gift’. Still, as much as we’ve shared the past few hours, what you’re about to go through will bring us even closer. With any luck, sister dear, they’ll keep us together. Very soon, we’re be truly inseparable.”

((end of part twelve))