The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleepers

by J. Darksong

Part 3) Sarah Beth

“Alright. Thank you, that should be all for today,” the statuesque blonde said, gesturing to her secretary. “Have that sent out to the head of Tochima Electronics with the evening mail before you leave for the day.”

“Yes, Ms. Prince,” the secretary replied, demurely, closing her notepad, rising to her feet. “Um, I was wondering...”

“Hmmm?” the blonde asked, raising an eyebrow. “Something you wanted to ask me?”

The brunette blushed slightly. Even after a year and a half as Ms. Prince’s secretary, she still felt intimidated in her presence. “I was... um, just wondering if you got the messages I left for you from Mr. Baker earlier this morning. He’s called several times, and he called again just before you asked me in to take dictation.”

Sighing dramatically, she picked up the small slips of paper on her desk. “Ken’s very persistent, I have to give him that. I’ve told him several times but he just can’t seem to take a hint.” Flipping lightly through the messages, she unceremoniously dumped then into the wastebasket. “Consider THAT my reply to Mr. Baker. And, Eve, when he calls back again, please let him know that I am unavailable for the foreseeable future.”

“But... but what if he asks when you’ll be able to return his call? What should I tell him if he asks for a specific date?”

The CEO paused for half a second, then replied, “Tell him the day after hell freezes over.”

* * *

Sarah groaned slightly, working her shoulders from one side to the other, working out the kinks as she drove. Work seemed to be getting more and more stressful as the end of the year approached. Business was booming, which meant more money in her pocket, but it also meant more headaches to contend with. The whole Ken Baker situation was merely the latest in a long series of annoyances. Still, if nothing else, it made her appreciate the weekend break all the more.

As she reached to turn up the volume on her Satellite radio, she heard a buzzing sound in her right ear. Tapping lightly at the Bluetooth, she spoke loudly. “Hello? This is Sarah speaking...”

“Pawn to Queen three.”

Instantly Sarah’s eyes glazed over. Her grip on the steering wheel lightened for a split second, then her programming kicked in, and she gripped the wheel firmer, fully in control of the vehicle despite the lack of control over her own self. “Yes, I’m ready,” she said softly, maneuvering through the crowded interstate traffic even more skillfully that she was capable of doing when she was awake and aware. She listened to the Voice speaking in her ear, nodding continuously as she absorbed her instructions. “Yes. I understand. Of course,” she replied when prompted.

A few hundred yards ahead, another driver, chatting away on his cell phone, noticed he was about to miss his exit, and swerved dramatically, trying to get into the correct lane. A second driver, heading to the exit as well, glanced over just in time to see a navy blue Dodge Blazer heading cross the line, swerving directly at him. Cursing loudly, he slammed on his brakes, swerving right, trying desperately to keep from getting crushed. The first driver, hearing the driver’s horn, finally seeing the other driver inches away, panicked as well, hitting his brakes, causing his truck to skid. The end result had both vehicles slamming into one another, spinning wildly, sliding sideways across the interstate. Several other drivers hit their brakes as well, trying to avoid a similar fate.

Sarah, eyes wide and glassy, continued driving forward, her mind focused only on the Voice in her ear. As she neared the crash site, her somnolent mind accurately assessed the threat. Deeply embedded commands within her mind activated, and a series of skills, abilities, and instructions unspooled, guiding her actions with perfect precision. Without breaking focus, or even slowing down, she weaved easily through the network of stopped cars and wreckage, leaving the scene far behind before any law enforcement or emergency rescue vehicles could arrive.

“Yes,” she said softly. “I understand. I will obey.” Hanging up the cell, she blinked, then blinked again, as her assigned preprogrammed personality rose to ascendance. Her lips creased slightly into a cruel smirk, and she licked them as she contemplated the details of her assignment.

* * *

The blonde breathed a small sigh as she entered her apartment. She slipped out of her heels, and padded barefoot across the room, tossing her purse onto the table as she went. She turned towards the hallway, then let out a strangled gasp at the sight greeting her. A tall, statuesque blonde woman dressed in black leather, stood before her, holding a riding crop at her side, tapping a booted foot idly against the carpeted floor. She held up her wrist, pointing at the wristwatch strapped to it. “You’re late,” she said tersely, rubbing a gloved finger lightly along her thigh.

“I... I’m sorry, Mistress,” the blonde girl muttered, head lowering her head. “Traffic was horrible. There was some kind of accident on the freeway—”

“Be silent!” her black clad Mistress roared, slapping the crop against her boot for effect. “I didn’t ask you a question, I was stating a fact. You can save your pitiful excuses for someone who gives a damn. You are required to be here naked, kneeling, and ready for me at precisely seven o’clock on the dot. Not one second later, not one minute later, and certainly not twelve minutes later!” She scowled. “You’d think the head of a multibillion dollar company could manage something as simple as being on time!”

“Yes, Mistress,” she replied humbly, sinking to her knees. “Forgive me, Mistress.”

Mistress sighed dramatically. “Get up, you simpleton. I can’t punish you properly while you’re still wearing all those clothes. You have exactly one minute to strip naked and present yourself to me, properly, or I swear I’ll make you regret it.”

Jumping to her feet, the blonde sub quickly disrobed, tearing the expensive fabric and popping off several buttons in her rush to undress. She shimmied out of her designer pants, tossing them away as if they were garbage, then ripped away her silken hosiery. Lastly, she removed her only remaining article of clothing—aside from the small black chocker she always wore underneath her clothes—reaching back to unsnap her bra, tossing it with the rest of her clothing. She then dropped back to her knees, bowing forward, crossing her wrists before her.

Mistress nodded approvingly. “Good. And you made it with twelve whole seconds to spare.” She ran the edge of her crop teasingly along the submissive CEO’s back, making the blonde shudder. “So now, what should I do with you, hmm? What sort of penance should I have you perform for being late?” She smiled wickedly. “Oh, I know. Since you seem to have trouble letting time get away from you, I think we should use your most favorite accessory,” she replied, walking down the hall back to the bedroom, and emerging moments later with something clenched tightly in her black rubber clad hands. She held up the item for her sub to see, noting with satisfaction how she paled at the realization.

“Now then, first we need to get those lovely little soldiers of yours to stand at attention,” Mistress purred, squatting down, taking a large heavy breast in her hands, stroking and squeezing the flesh as she leaned forward to give the nipple a soft lick. The girl groaned softly, trying not to respond, knowing what awaited her, but all too soon her nipples peaked into hard little nubbins. Satisfied, Mistress pulled back, then opened the saw-toothed nipple clamps, sliding them into place. “Don’t you dare cry out,” she warned her sub as she let go, letting the tight clamps bit down on the girl’s soft tender flesh.

The blonde girl whimpered, biting her lip nearly hard enough to draw blood, but managed to stay quiet. Of all the intense and frustrating punishments her Mistress doled out to her, the nipple clamps were what she dreaded the most. Unlike most tortures, the pain and pressure from her nipples never truly faded into the background. She could endure it, yet, but she couldn’t truly ignore it. The slightest motion caused the heavy weights chained to them to tug and pull, sending sharp spikes of pain as constant reminders to her plight. But worst of all was the eventual release, when Mistress would finally remove them, restoring the blood flow and full feeling to her poor tortured nubs. As much as it hurt having them on, having them taken off hurt a thousand times worse.

“Now then, slut, let’s get down to business.” Mistress reached down, taking hold of her by the hair, forcing her onto her feet. “Come along, girl, we’re going downstairs to the dungeon.”

“But... but Mistress,” the submissive girl protested softly, “like this? What if... what if someone were to see me?”

Mistress’ expression turned hard. “Questioning me, now? It would serve you right if the entire lobby was filled with paparazzi, waiting to snap naked pictures of you for every tabloid and paper in the country.” She shook her head. “But while I’m perfectly happy embarrassing and humiliating you like the little bitch you are, I never put my charges into a situation where they could come to any real harm, physical or otherwise. I’ve already made arrangements with hotel security, and the entire floor has already been cleared.” She smirked seeing her sub’s expression. “One of the perks of owning your own apartment building is that you get to make the rules. Well, technically, since I own you, I get to make the rules... but it translates easily enough.” Taking a small dog leash from her pocket, she attached the end to the CEO’s collar, then turned for the door.

Vanessa Prince, owner and CEO of the fifth most successful Fortune 500 company, a woman who routinely held the lives of people within her hands, walked naked along the hallways of her penthouse apartment building, following docilely behind her Mistress as she lead her to the elevator. Her cheeks burned with shame and fear at the thought of anyone seeing her this way. Yet, despite the danger, she’d never felt more turned on in her life. It was a complete role reversal, she, the woman with enough power, money, and influence to compel anyone to do whatever she wanted, was being treated like a slave, someone with no rights and privileges whatsoever. True, it was all an illusion, Mistress Beth worked for her on her payroll—but in every way that mattered, she was utterly helpless to resist anything that her Mistress might demand of her.

The lights of the elevator counted down slowly as they descended, and Vanessa watched them avidly. Even with the lobby cleared, there was always a chance that someone on another floor might call for the elevator call to stop. Twelve floors to go. All it would take was a simple push of the button, and the car would stop, the doors would open, and those outside would get an unobstructed view of her naked body. Ten floors. Nine. Eight. Anticipation and fear fueled her arousal, and she clenched her legs tightly as juices began to trickle down her thighs. She was wet, unbelievably wet.

Oh God, I’m such a slut, she thought dimly, smelling her own arousal in the close confines of the elevator. I’ve never felt this hot in my entire life! Mistress has to know it, too. She can’t help but notice. God... I’m such a bad little slut! I hope she spanks my ass until it blisters!

Three more floors to go. Two more. One. And then as the elevator car neared the lobby, Vanessa felt the sensation of the car slowing down, pulling to a stop. The L button lit up, and stayed lit, as the car settled fully into place. Her breath caught in her chest. The lobby! The car had stopped at the lobby instead of going straight down to the basement! Which meant that someone had pushed the call button. Panic seized her, and she started to pull away, to hide behind Mistress, but a strong rubber clad hand grabbed her shoulder.

“Stay put, slut,” Mistress barked, tightening her grip. “I told you—I’ve taken care of everything.” The blonde sub settled back in place, biting her lip as the doors opened.

Nothing happened. The doors stood wide open for a few seconds, then closed. “You see? No one was there. I stopped the car on this floor, however. We’re taking the stairs down to the basement... which means you have to walk across the entire lobby floor to get to the stairway.” She smiled evilly. “Are you ready, slut? I happen to know that two very lovely young ladies are working at the front desk tonight, and I’m sure they’re both in the perfect place to catch a glimpse of their sexy boss in all her naked glory.”

“Mistress, please,” she begged, her breath coming in quick gasps now. “I... I can’t! Please! I can’t go out there...”

“You can, and you will,” Mistress replied, coldly. “Unless you want to spend the rest of your life in this elevator car.”

Oh God... she’s going to make me do it, Vanessa realized. She clenched her thighs again. I have no choice. The desk clerks are going to see me, naked, padding behind my Mistress leading me on a leash like an animal. Gawd... what will they think of me? What is Mistress makes me stop in front of them... if she decides to show me off in front of them? I’d die... I’d just die... but FUCK I’m so fucking hot right now I can barely stand it!

Mistress stepped out of the car, the leash trailing behind her. The two clerks glanced up, and smiled, knowing her as a frequent visitor. A moment later she tugged sharply on the leash. “Come along, now, Pet,” she chided loudly. “We don’t have all night to dilly dally.” And whimpering softly, Vanessa stepped out of the car, head down, staring down at her toes as she followed meekly behind her Mistress. She risked a quick glance up at the two girls minding the desk, and as she’d feared, both girls were staring at her, shocked expressions on their faces.

“Good evening, ladies,” Mistress said casually as she walked directly to the front desk, chatting up the two clerks as if they were old friends. “How’s your night going so far?”

“Um... f... fine... I guess,” the brunette, wearing a name tag of ‘Julie’ replied. “I mean... not too bad...”

“It must get kind of boring though, standing here day after day, minding the front desk at night,” Mistress continued, seemingly oblivious to everyone’s discomfort. “Not much chance of a social life with you spending your nights here, stuck behind a desk. Am I right, girls?”

“Uh... well... kinda...” the redhead, ‘Christy’ by her nametag, replied. “Is that... I mean, her, on the leash. She looks just like—”

“Oh, her?” Mistress said with a smirk. “This is my Pet. Just a nameless little slut that I picked up somewhere along the way. Tell you what, girls... since you’re stuck here all night, why don’t I have my Pet entertain you for a little while?” She walked over behind the front desk, and gestured to Vanessa. “Come, Pet, show Julie and Christy here how nice you can be.”

Humiliation and pleasure burst within her like tony orgasms as she obeyed, walking around behind the desk. Up close now, both girls could tell exactly who she was, and Julie gasped in surprise as her boss knelt down between her legs. “Oh my God! Ms. Prince!” she exclaimed in shock as the sub slid a hand up underneath her skirt, finding her panties and pulling them down. “Wh... what are you doing? Ms. Prince!”

“She’s proving what a well trained little Pet she is,” Mistress replied casually, moving right in front of Julie, capturing her gaze. “And you don’t want to be rude to my Pet, do you, Julie dear?” she asked, boring right into her eyes, into her very soul. Julie, caught off guard, and off balance, merely shook her head dumbly, as her thoughts went fuzzy. “Good girl. You are such a good girl, Julie,” she said, smiling, still staring deep into the brunette’s eyes. “I’m sure you want to continue to be a good girl and let my Pet show you how much of a good girl she is... don’t you?”

“Yes,” Julie whispered softly, her eyes going half-lidded as her blonde boss began licking her pussy. She leaned forward against the desk, spreading her legs, letting Pet show how good she was, all her other thoughts or concerns momentarily forgotten.

Christy, confused about what was taking place, opened her mouth to protest, when she felt soft slender fingers work their way underneath her skirt as well, finding her soft crevice, and sliding deftly inside. Her breath caught, and in that instant the Mistress captured her gaze as well, placing a hand gently along her cheek. “Now, now, Christy dear, no need to be upset. We haven’t forgotten about you. Just relax, my dear, and enjoy... Pet will be glad to focus on your needs as soon as she finishes with your friend. Till then, just relax... and enjoy...”

“Relax...and enjoy...” Christy murmured softly, eyelids drooping as well. She sighed deeply, spreading her legs as she moved closer to Julie, letting Pet work her magic on her as well.

As for Vanessa, she felt like she was floating in a dream, eating out one girl while she finger fucked another, both of whom were her employees. Her own pussy was gushing, and if she’d had a hand free she would have buried it deep within her snatch, setting off the biggest explosion she’d ever had. Her mind was awash in pleasure, and humiliation—pleasure at obeying her Mistress, and humiliation from being forced to kneel naked before and pleasure two of her lowest paid employees. Shame led to pleasure, which made her feel even more submissive and obedient, which caused more humiliation, spiraling inward into a never-ending loop.

Mistress continued to guide them all, whispering words of encouragement to her Pet, as well as reinforcing Christy’s and Julie’s trances, keeping them perfectly happy and docile. When a customer entered the lobby a few minutes later, requesting a room, he didn’t notice anything amiss with the two clerks as they processed his information and handed him his room key. He gave the strangely dressed blonde behind the desk with them a second glance, thinking she was dressed rather provocatively for a hotel manager, but otherwise found nothing strange about the situation.

“Enough play, girls,” Mistress said, once they were alone once more. “Pet, it’s time to bring your two new friends to their peak so we can continue on to the basement. Julie, Christy, it’s time to let go, to cum for Mistress like the good little girls you both are... to let go of every last bit of resistance within and surrender... to the pleasure, and to me. Alright girls... all of you... cum for Mistress!”

All three girls orgasmed perfectly in synch, their cries of pleasure mixing into a chorus of pure ecstasy. Mistress smirked to herself as all three girls floated blissfully in the afterglow, their minds pleasantly empty of anything besides pleasure. Julie and Christy hadn’t been part of tonight’s entertainment, but when she’d spotted them both, she’d somehow known they would be perfect for her plans. A few quickly whispered words, and she had two new accomplices to help her keep her lovely little Pet properly tame and docile. With a little training, they would easily be able to keep the blonde CEO in line on those occasions when she was unable to visit.

As for Vanessa herself... she was coming along splendidly. It was almost hard to believe that just three months ago, Vanessa Prince was as strong willed and dominant in the bedroom as she was in the boardroom. Her handlers had assured her that the golden haired goddess could be broken, and it had taken several months of observation and study to discover the chink in her armor. Still, the end result had proved worth it, and when the mighty had fallen. she truly fell low. It was to the point now where Vanessa Prince had become the role play and Pet the reality. She now obeyed her with only a bit of token whining as resistance, carrying out her instructions even in her Vanessa Prince persona in the office. The woman who had once seemed a possible threat to her handlers’ plans had been reduced to a tame and obedient pet, to be used in any way they saw fit. They were most pleased in her work, and the thought of pleasing THEM... Mistress shuddered lightly, squeezing her own thighs together.

“Come, Pet,” she said briskly, yanking lightly on her leash. “To the basement with you. It’s high time we went to the Dungeon and got you properly restrained for the night.”

* * *

Sarah Beth Simmons sighed deeply as she pulled into her assigned parking space. Another day, another dollar, she thought to herself, as she put the vehicle in park. She was just about to step out when her cell phone rang. She smirked as she recognized the number, answering immediately. “This is Beth. Yes Sir... yes, I was expecting your call. Everything went as expected last night... with one minor alteration.” She paused, then chuckled. “No, Sir, in a good way. I came across two young ladies that I was able to ‘convince’ to help with the target’s conditioning. A couple of sessions with them, and we’ll have two permanent resources on hand with no direct connection to the Organization, ready for use anytime we might need them. And if nothing else, they’ll be useful in keeping our little Princess in line should she ever slip her leash.”

She listened to the Voice of her handler for a few more minutes, nodding. “Yes, Sir, I agree, the situation is pretty much handled. I think I could have the two girls properly trained by the end of next week.” She paused, frowning. “Well, Sir, I will definitely miss this assignment. It’s been quite a while since I’ve been able to play the role of a dominatrix again... but I am looking forward to whatever new assignment you deem me worthy for.” She smiled, then sighed, closing her eyes as a wave of pleasure swept over her. “Oh... Sir! Oooohhhh.... mmmm.... thank you... ohhh I’m, mmmm... unworthy of your praise... but... oohhhhhhgggaaaawwwddd yes!” she screamed as her handler’s command to cum overrode everything else she intended to say. She dropped her cell, gripping her steering wheel with both hands, holding on for dear life as a pulse of undiluted bliss exploded within her like an atom bomb. Her vision faded to white, and she slumped back into her seat, panting heavily, as she tried to still her racing heart.

“Th... thank you... Sir...” she managed a few minutes later, retrieving her cell phone. “Thank you. I only hope that I get the chance soon to demonstrate my love and devotion.”

“Very good, my dear Beth,” the Voice replied, chuckling lightly. “But that can wait till later. Your employer should be arriving soon, and it’s time for Beth to depart, and Sarah to re-emerge once more. Our sweet unsuspecting corporate spy posing as a secretary has work to do, and I’m sure Mr. Baker will want to check in with her soon. Just remember—Sarah will give him only the edited version of the information Sarah Beth has discovered.”

“Of course, Sir. Queen to Queen’s Three.”

“Checkmate,” her handler replied back. “This game is over for now.”

Sarah blinked, then nodded, hanging up her cell. Frowning, she tossed it back into her purse. She seemed to be getting too many wrong numbers these days. Maybe I should get my phone number changed? No... it’s such a hassle. Besides, the few people that really DO need to reach me aren’t exactly the kind of people that would like being out of touch while I get the number changed. She glanced at the clock display on her dashboard and cursed. “Damn! It’s later than I thought! I better get ready and get upstairs.” She slid on her brunette wig, and carefully applied her makeup. “Ms. Prince will be arriving any minute, and she’ll no doubt be expecting her sweet little secretary ‘Eve’ to be waiting with a cup of coffee. Guess I’ll have to call and report in at lunch.” Grabbing her purse, she left the parking lot and made her way towards the elevators.

((end of part 3))