The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleepers

by J. Darksong

Part 6) Kylie

“Pawn to Queen seven.”

“Yes, Sir, I’m ready.”

“Good girl. Open the envelope next to you, and you will find the file on your next target. Her name is Valerie Armstrong. She’s an investigative reporter for the Times... a damned good reporter. A bit TOO GOOD, I’m afraid. It seems she has uncovered a bit of dirt on a rather rich and important friend of ours that he would rather NOT see the light of day. And, rather than come to us in the first place, he tried his usual strong arm tactics to get her to bury the story. Unfortunately for him, she’s the kind of girl that doesn’t back down from a fight.”

There was a slight pause as the Handler gave His agent time to read through the file. “You wish for her to be eliminated?” she asked finally.

“No,” he sighed after a moment. “Not eliminated. After all the feathers our friend ruffled trying to bully her into submission, an untimely death would raise too uncomfortable questions. Besides, my sources tell me that Ms. Armstrong took precautions, making sure that the story would go out immediately should anything happen to her. No,” he said with conviction, “we simply need her neutralized. We need to convince her to back off, and to make it seem as if it was completely her own idea. Normally, we would use the ‘usual method’ to make sure she is no longer a problem, but time is of the essence. Her story is scheduled to go to print in less than thirty-six hours. Hence the reason for your activation, Kylie. This IS your specialty, after all.”

A soft chuckle was her reply. “You flatter me, Sir. You know I always give my all in whatever assignment you give me. My pleasure is to serve.”

“Well, if you manage to pull this one off, we may have to reward you, and bring you back in for a little personal ‘service’.”

“Oh,” Kylie’s breath caught slightly at the implication, her thighs immediately running slick. “I won’t fail you, Sir!”

“I know you won’t,” her Handler replied. “Well, I’d like to spend more time talking with you, Kylie, but as I said, time is of the essence.” He started to hang up, but paused, frowning. He knew his girl better than he knew himself, and he could just picture her right now, sitting there, biting her lip, wanting to beg for his permission but too well trained to ask. Damn. I know I’m spoiling her, he thought to himself, glancing at his watch, considering, but she’s never let me down yet. Ah, hell, I guess I can waste the few minutes it will take for her to recover.

“Kylie?”

“Yes, Sir?”

Good Girl.”

The handler smirked to himself as feminine squeals of pleasure sounded through his headset. He actually had to remove it from his ear for a few seconds to keep her from damaging his ear drum. The girl’s conditioned pleasure trigger would keep her in the bounds of ecstasy for the next five minutes, as several weeks of the pent up sexual frustration were released one blissful orgasm at a time. Some of the other handlers chose to keep to a stricter reward schedule with their girls, but he felt different about Kylie. She always got results, so he afforded her a bit more leeway.

She was definitely his favorite, though he’d never admit it to anyone else. Strange as it may have seemed, he was starting to develop feelings for her. Strong feelings. If the situation wasn’t what it was... He sighed deeply, shaking his head. No. The situation IS what it is, exactly what it is, and I need to remember that. He was doing a job, nothing more. Handlers that stopped being objective and let their own lust get in the way of their duties had a very short expiration date. As much as he liked Kylie, he didn’t like her enough to risk being Recycled by his Superiors.

And if there was one thing he feared, it was being Recycled.

Still, it would be within the rules to bring her back in for a bit more personal training, he thought with a slight smile. She’s supposed to come back in for another conditioning session next month, but I suppose I could move up her appointment. Nothing wrong with a little preventative maintenance, after all. Smirking to himself, he gave the girl her wake-up code, penciled her in for a recall notice once this mission was completed, then hung up the phone.

* * *

“Hey, Val, you calling it a day?”

The redhead glanced up from her desk with a smirk. “No, Richie. Gonna be here for a few more hours yet. Some of us actually intend to do a full day’s work before clocking out.”

The straw haired young man laughed good naturedly, shrugging a half-shrug. “And then there are some, like you, that take ‘a full day’s work’ to literally mean being here for twenty-four hours straight! So c’mon... let’s go out and grab a drink. My treat?”

“Sorry, Rich,” she said with a sigh, turning back to her computer, “but I really need to get the details sorted out on this story if I want it ready for print in tomorrow’s edition.”

Richard stepped into the bullpen, planting his hands on Valerie’s shoulders, glancing down at her computer. “Working on something hot and juicy?” he asked, chuckling a bit as she slapped at his hands, pushing him back. “Hey, c’mon. We’re both reporters, you know. We both work for the same team. No need to be so possessive.”

“Sorry,” she said with a smirk, turning her monitor away, “but until I’m ready to send it to copy, this one is staying completely ‘hush hush’.” Seeing her friend’s dour look, she added, “But yeah, it is definitely hot and juicy. We’re talking scandal here, Rich... the epic kind.” She shrugged. “Not exactly Pulitzer Prize winning material, but it will definitely put me in the spotlight.”

“Uh huh,” Rich said frowning slightly. “You DO remember that this is The Times you’re working for, right? Not the National Inquisitor? If you’re planning to bust open a page one exclusive about some VIP you’d better be sure of your sources.”

“Oh, trust me, I am,” Val said confidently, patting a small briefcase on her desk. “Not only did I get a video recording of my ‘VIP’ in action, I got testimony from a number of witnesses to back up and confirm the story. Not to mention the fact that he sent a bunch of his goons to try and intimidate me into backing off.” She rubbed her right wrist lightly, fingering the slight bruise where the man had grabbed her. She smiled inwardly, remembering with satisfaction the sound he’d made when she’d countered his clumsy hold, breaking his wrist, before disabling his partner with a shot to the groin and a knee lift to the chin.

Yeah. Sensei Ming would have been so proud of me, she thought with pride.

“Geez, Val,” Rich replied, looking somewhat stricken, “you have thugs after you? I don’t know whether I should be congratulating you or praying for your safety! You know what? I changed my mind. I don’t wanna know what you’re investigating.” Taking a deep breath, he shook his head. “I’m heading out now. If you change your mind about that drink, me and some of the guys are heading over to O’Doul’s down on Fifth. I’ll keep an eye out for ya, hon!”

“Yeah, well, don’t hold your breath,” Valerie mumbled softly to herself, her attention returned back to the writing on her computer. Her fingers flew automatically across the keyboard as she recalled the facts dug up from her investigation. What had started out simply enough as a ‘puff piece’, an in-depth look at one of the city’s biggest philanthropist’s, had turned into something much more. The shiny, squeaky clean face Jason Mortimer Winslow showed to the public was merely a facade, covering a dark gritty truth. The man was apparently involved in everything from racketeering and money laundering to prostitution, and just recently, human trafficking.

And that’s not even the worst part, she thought grimly, typing away. If my source can be believed, some of the women abducted and kidnapped reappeared several days later with no knowledge of ever being taken, most of them relating perfectly believable excuses for being gone for several days... excuses that later turned out to be complete fabrications.

She paused, finger hovering above the keyboard. What does it all mean, anyway? Blackmail? Coercion? I mean, if you abduct someone, it’s usually the families of the victim being coerced, not the victims themselves. So... why lie for the kidnapper? Scowling, she let out a soft growl. “It just doesn’t make any sense! It’s like... I’m missing a piece of the puzzle somehow... an important corner piece that ties it all together.”

“Excuse me?”

Valerie jerked up in surprise, glancing up at a young woman with glasses, short brown hair and baggy clothes hovering just beside her desk. She smiled shyly, gesturing to the mail cart before her. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to startle you. Just wondering if you have any outgoing mail?”

Valerie, noticeably flustered at being caught off guard, glanced about her desk, handing the girl a small stack of envelopes. “Here. Just these. And... I wasn’t startled.” The brunette’s lips twisted in a wry smile.

“You looked pretty startled to me.”

“What was that?” Valerie asked, slightly annoyed, giving the girl her best glare. Nonplused, the brunette merely shrugged, not the slightest bit intimidated. She gave Val a grin.

“Just saying, you looked startled to me, that’s all. And it’s not a big thing. I am kind of stealthy. My sensei said I must have been a ninja in my previous life,” she added, pushing her cart down the aisle towards the next desk. Valerie turned, her interest suddenly piqued.

“You said ‘Sensei’. Do you train?”

The girl shrugged. “Meh, I wouldn’t call it training exactly. I call it exercise, or keeping in shape... but Sensei Yao Ming says it’s ‘a way of life’—”

“You know Sensei Ming?” Valerie exclaimed, standing up from her desk. The brunette turned, smiling grandly.

“Do I know her? Well, I’ve been taking her classes for the past six months, but I wouldn’t say I actually know her.” She chuckled shaking her head. “After all... ‘life is the journey to know one’s self—’”

“’—For how can you truly know another person until you know yourself’,” Valerie finished, laughing. “Oh my God, that’s her to a tee!” She walked over to the young woman, holding out a hand. “Hi, I’m Valerie Armstrong. Sorry about being a bit of a snot earlier.” The girl took her hand, shaking it gently but firmly.

“Kylie Mathison. And don’t sweat it. You looked like you were really busy, working on something important.” She sighed softly. “When I first took this job a few months ago, I had dreams of becoming an intrepid reporter, a real news hound... but after six months of sorting mail, I think I may have missed my real calling—to work for the United States Postal Service!”

Valerie couldn’t help herself. She laughed. Encouraged, the brunette continued. “Or maybe I should have gone with UPS? No, wait, no... brown is definitely not my color... and my knees are too knobby to go around in those khaki shorts.” Valerie giggled. “So I guess that leaves Federal Express. At least the blue goes with half of the outfits I already own.”

“Stop, stop, you’re killing me!” Valerie squealed, going into a complete giggling fit. Finally catching her breath, she sighed. “Say... I was just about to knock off for the night. Would you like to... I dunno... go out and grab a drink?”

Kylie grinned. “Sure. Just let me drop this off downstairs and we can go.”

* * *

Giggling loudly, Valerie dropped her keys on the floor, then giggled again, nearly tipping over onto the floor trying to retrieve them. Her partner in crime giggled as well, pushing her drunkenly back as she knelt down to retrieve them for her, holding them aloft on the tip of her index finger. Which set them both off giggling again.

“Why thank you, my dear Miss Mathison,” Val replied, bowing slightly to the waist, nearly falling over again. “It seems your gallantry knows no bounds.”

“’Twas my pleasure, Miss Strongarm... um, Armstrong...” she blinked, swaying slightly in place. “Do you have strong arms, Miss Armstrong?” She giggled. “If you survived Master Yao Ming, you probably have arms of steel!” Without waiting for a reply, she reached out, taking Val’s arm, rolling up the sleeve, and slid her long tapered fingers lightly across her biceps. “Wow... really tone,” she said softly, “and still really soft too. Really feminine...” Kylie slurred, trailing off, staring softly into her new friend’s eyes.

Val blushed slightly. “Um... thank you,” she said uncomfortably, feeling a weird twisty feeling in the middle of her gut. “Well... um, so... this’s where I stay,” she said, awkwardly, pointing towards her apartment door. “Guess i should go instead and head to bed...”

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea,” Kylie murmured softly, blushing as well. “Heading to bed, I mean.” Blinking, she shook her head. “I meant, you heading to YOUR bed... and me heading home, too... I—ah, shit! I forgot to tell the cab driver to wait for me while I helped you up to your apartment!” She sighed dramatically. “Damn. Guess I’ll just call another one... can I like, um, use yer phone? My cell died, and I left the charger back home.”

Val frowned, shaking her head, pushing the front door open. “Naw, naw, I can’t let you do that. You can spend the night here with me.” She blinked, shaking her fuzzy head, as her own words came back to her. “Um, I didn’t mean that the way it sounded,” she added after a moment.

“Why not? I kinda liked the way it sounded,” Kylie said with a smirk, stepping inside, her voice suddenly sounding a lot more sober. “I think I’d like to spend the night with you, sweetie.”

“Hey, now, whoa,” Val said hastily, putting up both hands. “I’m not... that way. I mean, I like you and all... as a friend,” she fumbled, trying to somehow organize her thoughts through her drunken haze. “I mean... I really don’t know you all that well...”

“Oh, but what better way to get to know one another, sweetie?” Kylie replied, moving over to the drunken girl, pouting sexily, as she circled slowly around the wavering cutie. “As for being ‘that way’... I never said I was that way, either. I don’t really believe in labels after all... I think a person’s likes or dislikes are defined by the moment... by the situation... by the person.” She paused, coming to a stop right in front of Val. “Do you like me, Val? As a friend?”

“Yeah... of course I do... but...”

“Well, I like you too,” Kylie continued, circling around Valerie again, causing her to turn her head trying to follow her, wavering even more, becoming dizzy. “I like you very much. You’re sweet, you’re funny, and you’re very very pretty. Oh, I know, you try and downplay your looks, especially at the office, trying to appear so professional... so the boys will take you seriously... so they will see you as more than just another pretty face.” She stopped again, pausing directly in front of Val, staring straight into her eyes. “I’m right, aren’t I Val? You try so hard to make everyone see you as more than just a pretty girl, don’t you?”

Valerie blinked. “Ye... yes... I do...” She frowned slightly, not quite following the train of thought. Unfortunately Kylie wasn’t giving her time to consider, moving again, circling slowly, teasingly around Val once more.

“So, you’re a pretty girl,” she replied with a grin, reaching up to remove her glasses. “Pretty, and smart, and sexy and fun. But you don’t want people to know you that way. You don’t want them to know the real you... because you think that if they do, they won’t respect you or listen to you, or take you seriously. You’re afraid, Val... afraid to show people your softer, sexier side... afraid to let your guard down.” She stopped again, once more staring directly into Val’s eyes. “Isn’t that right? That you’re afraid to show your sexy side?”

“I’m... not... no,” she frowned, shaking her head. That wasn’t right. She wasn’t scared. She wasn’t scared of anything or anybody! “I’m not scared...”

“But I like you, Val,” she said sweetly, licking her lips, continuing to circle once more. “I like you a lot. And I like the real you, the sweet, smart, sexy, fun you that you showed me earlier tonight. And I know you like me. So, there’s no reason not to let down your guard with me... to show ME your sexy side... and to let me show you mine as well? Oh... but it is scary, though... to be sexy with another girl,” she replied, picking and stressing her words carefully now. “You’re afraid... afraid that someone might think you are ‘that way’ if you show me your sexy side. You’re afraid that you might like what I show you... love what I show you. You’re afraid that if you DO enjoy being with me, then it means you don’t know yourself as much as you thought you did.”

Clear green eyes stared into glassy, dazed blue ones once again. “Are you afraid to find out if you truly know yourself, Valerie?” she challenged. “Are you scared of letting me show you the truth?”

“Not... not afraid,” Val replied, through the deepening haze. “Not... scared... of the… the truth…”

Kylie’s smile grew wicked, as she surged forward, her green eyes seeming to swell and fill Valerie’s vision... until her eyes slid closed as their lips locked, Kylie’s deft dexterous tongue slipping swift between slack lips. Awareness returned to Valerie then, the fog lifting as she found herself suddenly pressed tightly against her friend, flesh against flesh, soft strong hands squeezing and stroking and teasing and caressing. Wha... aahh... when the fuck did she strip naked? When the fuck did I strip? she thought blearily as Kylie’s slender digits slid easily between her soft wet petals. Gaaahh...ohhh my gaawwd... soo wet... so wet...when did THAT happen? I don’t... how is this... when did... aahh aahh aaaahahhhhh...

“That’s a good girl,” Kylie murmured softly into Valerie’s ear, holding her firmly as the redhead shuddered hard against her. “My good brave little girl... letting yourself feel... not afraid to let go and feel and love and submit to these feelings... to submit to these sensations... to simply submit...” A soft gentle tweak of Val’s hot swollen nub, just as she started to come down set her back off again, and sending her headlong into sweet overwhelming pleasure, and deep blissful darkness, with Kylie’s soft whispered words following her down...

* * *

“Mail call.”

Valerie glanced up at the young woman with glasses, short brown hair and baggy clothes standing before her. She blinked, frowning, shaking her head at a momentary rush of vertigo. Whoa. Weird. Just had the strangest sensation... like deja vu or something... Shaking away the cobwebs, she turned her attention from the cutie pushing the mail cart to the large manila envelope the girl was holding.

“Miss Armstrong? This was addressed to you,” the girl replied, holding out the envelope for her. “Strange, though... there’s no name or return address listed.” Frowning, Val took it, grabbing the letter opener from her desk to slice it open. Curious, the brunette leaned forward, peering down at the contents as they were removed.

“What the hell!” Valerie hissed, her hand going over her mouth. “Oh my God! Wh... wh... how...?” Stunned, she sat back in her chair, letting the full color glossy photos drop onto her desk. Each one showed a picture of her, naked, in her apartment, posed in some lewd, risqué, degrading sexual pose. Worse yet, each pose showed her in sexual congress with a naked buxom young woman, her face somehow obscured or cut off out every shot. For a moment, she dared to hope that the pictures were fake, that some practical joker had merely Photoshopped her face onto someone else’s body, and digitally added her bedroom as the background... but closer inspection showed that it was, indeed, herself that she was staring at, every beauty mark, ever scar, every dimple—her.

How? How could this be real? I’ve never... I mean, I would never... not in a million years! And yet... She banished the thought before it could even form, not willing to let herself think about how much the pictures turned her on, how a strange forbidden part of her thrilled at the images scattered before her, particularly the one of her with a large black leather collar around her neck, kneeling submissively before the faceless woman, holding a leather riding crop. It’s me... and yet, I don’t remember ANY of this happening! Ever! What the fuck?

“Um...” Valerie whirled around, blanching to find the mail room girl still standing next to her, blushing hotly, no doubt from having viewed the evidence of Val’s shame. “Um... there was... a note, um...there,” she pointed awkwardly to the small white card lying in the floor beside the desk. “It fell out when you... when the photographs went... um... you know...” Lowering her head, she turned and fled, moving on down the aisle.

“Thanks,” Val murmured in a scratchy voice, leaning down to pick up the card. Opening it, she found the following message, neatly typed, and virtually untraceable:

“Dear Miss Armstrong,

It seems that we share at least ONE vice in common after all. We both enjoy a little kink in our sex lives, although it seems you take yours a bit more extreme that I. I trust that my message is well received. It is two-fold: one, the fact that I was able to obtain them, and two, the fact that you, yourself, were unaware of it until now.

You intend to share a rather unflattering story about me to the public eye. As you now know, I likewise have an unflattering story to share about YOU. Do us both a favor and bury your story. Do so, and I guarantee that these photos will never see the light of day. Continue on with the story and... well, call me spiteful, but the phrase ‘misery loves company’ comes to mind. And misery you will find, once a copy of these pictures are received by your parents, your grandparents, the pastor of your church, your editor and co-workers, not to mention each of your newspaper’s rivals.

I’m not a vengeful man, Miss Armstrong. I am willing to live and let live... as long as the story dies. Have a nice day.

—J.”

“That bastard!” she hissed, crumpling the note in her hand, hot scalding tears beginning to fall down her cheeks. “I thought you were scum before... but now...” She lowered her head in shame. It was over now. She believed him completely. Wilson would mail out duplicates of those photos to her family in a heartbeat if she didn’t bury the story. And while she wasn’t on the best of terms with her mom and dad these days anyway, not truly caring what THEY thought of her, the thought of her grandmother’s disapproval cut her to the quick. If my Gram Gram ever saw those pictures... I’d just die! Sighing deeply, she gathered the pictures back up in a stack, and placed them back into the envelope.

“Hey, Lois,” Rich said, walking over to her cubicle, “how goes the big story—hey! Val? You okay? What’s wrong? Have you been crying?” The redhead shook her head, wiping her eyes.

“It’s... it’s nothing,” she said with a sigh, forcing a light tone. “It’s just... that big scoop I was so fired up about... it kind of... fell through.”

“Really? Damn... sorry. That’s a shame,” he replied, placing his hands on her shoulders, rubbing gently. “What happened, anyway? You seemed so sure...”

“Nothing happened, alright?” she replied, irritably, pulling out of his grasp. “I just... it didn’t pan out, okay? My source... a few things just didn’t... add up, that’s all...”

“Tch... okay, fine,” Rich grumbled. “Bite my head off, then, why doncha?” He walked back to his own desk, shaking his head. “You try and be friendly and supportive...”

Valerie sighed, dropping her head into her hands. She hadn’t meant to snap at Richie that way, not really. She knew he’d only tried to help, and that she’d hurt his feelings... but she really didn’t feel like putting up with his ‘touchy-feely’ routine right now. She glanced down at the envelope lying on her desk, imagining a lighter, more delicate, decidedly feminine touch... and shook the thought from her mind.

Damn. I don’t know what the hell’s come over me. Maybe I just need to get laid. She glanced over at Richie, sulking in his cubicle and shrugged. Maybe I’ll apologize by taking him up on his offer to go out for a drink after work. Lord knows it’s been ages since I let my hair down and relaxed with a nice cold one. And it will definitely pick up his spirits, if not my own. Her gaze wandered across the room as she watched the young brunette pushing the mail cart walk by. Their eyes met for a moment, green staring into blue, and for an instant, Valerie was met with another momentary flash of deja vu...

Or maybe... maybe I should… I should ask the new girl if she’d like to go grab a beer, she thought, smiling slightly. Yeah. That sounds like a good idea. Something tells me… we might have a lot in common. And, who knows, if we hit it off, it might be worth it to get to know her better. She smiled wider, remembering her old Sensei’s words, which suddenly seemed very appropriate.. And maybe, in getting to know her... I’ll learn more about myself as well...

* * *

Down in the mail room, Kylie, whispering softly into her cell phone, closed her eyes, biting her lip hard, basking in the simple yet exquisite pleasure of having served her Handler flawlessly. Physically, she stood completely still, her posture relaxed, looking to all the world as if she were having a simple conversation; inwardly, however, her entire world, nae, her universe was exploding like a million billion stars going supernova all at once, all from three simple words.

“Well done, Kylie.”

Obedience. Pleasure. Bliss!

A few minutes... or was it an eternity? afterwards, Kylie heard her Handler’s voice continue. “So, I take it this job has been completed to satisfaction?” He asked. A standard question after every operation just before bringing her back to a waking state, and one that he did not truly expect a response from. He was, therefore, slightly surprised, when His girl ventured forth a comment.

“Sir... I know it’s not my place to say,” she began hesitantly, biting her lip again. “Nor is it my decision. But... i think perhaps the target requires further... observation.”

The Handler paused, considering her choice of words. “I see,” He said after a moment. “Please elaborate.”

“Valerie Armstrong is not yet broken,” she explained. “Her spirit has not been tamed. Leashed, yes, for the moment... but not truly tamed. From what I have observed of her I doubt she will simply accept defeat and bow out gracefully. As I read her, I believe that unless she distracted she will continue to search and dig until she finds out everything there is to know about Mr. Wilson.”

“And us, by extension,” her Handler replied with a sigh.

“And us,” Kylie agreed solemnly. “I believe... I suggest,” she amended, “that she continue to be monitored, to make sure that she not stray into matters that do not concern her... or that she be turned fully into an asset. I took the liberty of leaving that option open to us, Sir, should you allow me to pursue it.”

Her Handler sighed deeply, pinching the bridge of his nose. Either choice put him in a difficult spot. The higher ups were pushing him to finish up with the reporter as soon as possible, that they had already spent more than enough time and resources on dealing with the problems of one of the facility’s ‘minor’ contributors. They no doubt had another assignment for Kylie already lined up. On the other hand, the assistant Director had grumbled recently about the number of people being turned lately, citing that it was not policy to convert every person their operatives came across into an asset just to avoid simple complications.

The fact that most of the new recent assets were all highly attractive, breathtakingly beautiful women was also mentioned.

“Okay, fine. Permission granted. Kylie, you are to stay in play for a few more days, and keep a close watch on the target. Standard protocol. If you turn up anything new, report back to me immediately with your findings.”

Kylie frowned slightly. “Immediately, Sir?”

His sigh carried softly through the phone. Active operatives tended to take their instructions very literally. “At your earliest opportunity, then,” he amended. “As always, maintaining your cover is your first priority.”

“Understood Sir.” she replied, glancing up as the rest of the mail room staff approached. “I’ll call again when I get the time. Talk to you later, Dad,” she replied, just as a co-worker walked into listening range. Hanging up the cell, she slid it back into her pocket and made her way back to the sorting room.

Upstairs, Richard closed his cell, rolling his eyes. ‘Dad’, huh? he thought with a grin. As if. Big brother, maybe... Sighing softly, he powered up the computer of his cubicle and returned to his ‘day’ job. He would contact the facility later and inform them of their status, but for now, he had bigger things to worry about. Such as putting the finishing touches on his piece about the addition to the dog walking laws...

((end of part six))