The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleepers

by J. Darksong

Part eight: Caitlyn

“Welcome, Sister,” the tall shapely redhead in the pure white nun’s habit announced with a grand smile as the door opened, and another similarly dressed, slightly shorter blonde slipped inside. “Blessings upon you. Is there something I can do for you?”

“Um, no, Sister Lucinda,” the blonde said with a slight respectful bow, “it is actually something I must do for you. For you, and all of our fellow Sisters.”

The redhead’s smile faded slightly, the pen in her hand pausing over the paper on which she’d been writing a moment before she set it down on the desk. “I see,” she said softly, standing up from her desk. “This sounds quite serious. Very well, Sister Catherine, perhaps you should start at the beginning. Now... what is this all about?”

Sister Catherine sighed heavily, closing her eyes, her hands clutching tightly in front of her in supplication. “Forgive me, Sister. I do wish to speak ill of anyone, especially any who might choose to become fellow followers of Sister Arianna...” She took a deep breath, and opened her eyes, letting out a sigh of relief at the encouragement she was on Sister Lucinda’s face. “Well... um... I know I have only been part of the congregation myself a few weeks now... but I have some doubts about one of the new girls who recently joined after this week’s member drive.”

“Oh? And who might this person be? Which newcomer?”

“Um... I think her name was Clara. Yes... Clara Springfield. She’s the cute girl in the eastern dorm with the raven black hair... the one sporting the Goth look.”

Lucinda nodded, frowning slightly, searching her memory. “Ahhh... yes. I do recall young Miss Springfield. I actually interviewed her myself before allowing her to enter the compound. Tell me, Sister, why do you suspect her of being something other than what she appears to be?”

Catherine glanced down at her hands again. “Sister, I... it’s nothing concrete... it’s nothing that she has done or anything... it’s, well... just a few small things. Like her iPad—”

“Wait. Her iPad?” Sister Lucinda said with a frown. “She was using an iPad on the grounds?”

“Yes, Sister,” Catherine replied. “She was rather upset that she couldn’t get it to connect. I informed her of the rules—that cell phones and other such technology was not allowed within the compound, and she acted very contrite, saying that it was just a music player, that she only wanted to get online and download some music. She handed it over to me, though,” she added, taking the device from her robe and handing it to the senior Sister. “I mean... I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt. It’s not a phone, or a camera, and all it contains is a rather extensive list of music and some games... but still...”

Lucinda nodded sagely. “I understand completely, Sister. You did well to confiscate the device and bring this to my attention. Still, I am more inclined to overlook this one minor infraction of the rules, if this is all that she has done—”

“Well, Sister,” Catherine cut in, again glancing down at her hands, which were wringing fitfully, “I’m afraid there is more. When she surrendered her jewelry back when first granted entrance, I noticed a thin pale indent on her ring finger of her left hand.”

“Yes, yes, Miss Springfield did mention during her interview that she had once been engaged to be married... to her high school sweetheart, as I recall,” Lucinda replied. “It didn’t work out. She caught him cheating on her three months ago, and broke it off with him.” She smiled slightly. “She said it was one of the driving forces that turned her away from men, and towards the Sisterhood.”

“Yes, Sister Lucinda,” Catherine agreed. “I heard her talking about the incident in the dormitory with some other girls, discussing what lead them to join up with us. As she spoke about her former fiancé, she was stroking along the indent of her finger, almost as if it was a habit.” She sighed softly. “Sister Lucinda... you know about my past, don’t you?”

“Um, well, no, not specifically, Sister,” Lucinda admitted. “I believe it was Sister Karen who conducted your interview and formally inducted you into the fold. Why?”

The blonde looked away for a moment, before forcing herself to look her superior in the face. “Sister Lucinda,... before I heard the Word of Sister Arianna... before I was blessed by her Holy Message and shown the Light of Truth, I was a thief... a scam artist. A criminal.” A deep blush of shame filled covered her face, and her eyes grew soft with unshed tears. “I am sorry to say that I was rather good at it... at reading people... their body language, and knowing how to manipulate them, knowing just what to say to get them to part with their money... thinking I was.. honest... and tr... trust.. worthy...” The tears did fall then, and it was all she could do to restrain herself from descending into sobbing.

“There, there, Sister,” Lucinda responded kindly, pulling her junior into a deep comforting embrace. “We all have pasts that we are not proud of. But the past is simply that... the past. What matters now is how you choose to live your life.” She leaned forward, wiping the tears from the younger woman’s cheeks before planting a soft gentle kiss on both. “Sister Arianna teaches forgiveness, after all. Forget about your past. It’s not important anymore.”

“Oh, but it is, Sister,” Catherine said after a moment, feeling more sure of herself in the face of Lucinda’s unflinching acceptance of her. “They say it takes a thief to spot a thief... or a liar to spot a liar. Well, everything that I learned... that I used to survive as a thief tells me that Clara is not who she pretends to be. If she’d stopped wearing her engagement ring three months ago, the band should have faded a lot more than it has. And, well... for someone who says she is now a lesbian, she still seems to react really strangely when she talks about her ex. You can fake enthusiasm or anger in your voice, and you can train yourself not to roll your eyes to the side, or to keep your heartbeat steady when you’re lying... but even the best liars can’t hide every physical reaction. And every time she mentions her ex-fiancé Ted, her nostrils flare, her eyes dilate slightly, and a slight flush colors the tops of her ears.” She shook her head. “She still has the hots for the man who she claims broke her heart.”

Lucinda frowned, considering all of these things carefully. On one hand. Arianna and the others had warned her to be overly cautious of who was allowed into the inner sanctum of the Sisterhood, or to even enter the grounds of the compound. From the moment Sister Arianna had petitioned the US Government to tax exclusion status for their commune, they’d been plagued with an influx of new prospective members that turned out to be undercover government agents, trying to infiltrate and dig up any dirt they could about the Sisterhood. A close call a few months ago had prompted Arianna to instruct a recent convert with a knack for electronics to construct an electronic signal jammer to prevent covert spying.

On the other hand... the movement was supposed to be open to ALL women, no matter their race, color, or backstory... a way to spread their Enlightened Message of Sisterhood to the entire world. She, herself, had originally doubted Sister Arianna’s ‘worldview’ of women, as well as the sexual orientation of all of the members. During her ‘conversion’, in every sense of the word, she’d truly seen the Light. She’d understood Arianna’s view then... accepted and embraced it as her own. And just like Sister Arianna, she longed for nothing more than to spread Her message to all the women of the world... that they were all truly one, bound together in the joys of Sisterhood.

Still, it is always better to err on the side of caution, she reasoned with an inward sigh. As Sister Arianna Herself is fond of saying, ‘It’s sometimes easier to act first and ask for forgiveness afterwards than to seek permission first’. If Miss Springfield is who she claims to be, and she truly comes to us with an open heart and mind, then she will forgive me for being intrusive. And if not... well, there is still hope that she may see the Light...

“I thank you for bringing this to my attention, Sister Catherine,” Lucinda said after a moment. “You have done well. I shall look into the matter personally.” Holding firmly to Catherine’s shoulder, she led the young blonde to the door. “Rest assured, Sister, that the truth of the matter will soon be known. For now, return to your chambers and rest. I shall see you later at the evening communal.”

“Yes, Sister,” Catherine replied smiling, licking her lips with anticipation of the night’s festivities.

* * *

Yawning slightly, Sister Catherine switched off the small lamp in her room, and sat down on her bed. Her quarters were modest, as befitting one of her station; as a junior acolyte, she was granted her own quarters for privacy and contemplation... and, of course, for any trysts she and any of the other Sisters felt like having. Senior acolytes, such as Sister Lucinda, had much larger rooms, usually with filled with books or personal belongings, but Catherine was more than content with what she currently had.

After all, she thought with another small yawn as she kicked off her slippers and stripped out of her robe, pursuit of accumulating ‘more stuff’ was what got me into all that trouble in the past anyway. Slipping naked underneath the bed sheets, she yawned one last time, closing her eyes as her head hit the pillow...

Only to jerk into a sitting up position a moment later, her eyes wide open. “Dammit,” she hissed softly, hands, clenching into fists. “GODDAMMIT!” she screamed, gripping her pillow hard enough to rip it apart. Then, taking a long deep cleansing breath, she forced herself to relax, her hands to unclench, and to settle down and consider the situation.

Damn. I am fucked. I am seriously fucked. Sighing, she slid out of bed, and began to get dressed again. I don’t know what’s more ridiculous... that I’m even IN this fucked up situation, or that I’M the one who fucked it up! Damn you, Catherine, you stupid, vapid, shit for brains little bitch! she raged, starting to lose her cool. Okay. Calm down. Easy, Caitlyn, easy girl... losing your cool right now is the very LAST thing you can do. You’re in a bad situation, but it can always get infinitely worse if they find out you’re not who you appear to be.

It has all seemed so very simple in the beginning. Her Handler had explained the situation to her in great detail, about how some new cult calling itself the ‘Sisterhood’ had sprung up virtually out of nowhere and was growing by leaps and bounds... how the members were all women, and the fact that other than a few basic details no one knew anything about the inner workings of the Sisterhood. No one had really given it much thought until several wealthy and influential women decided to join the Sisterhood, giving up all claim to their worldly possessions, choosing to donate the lion’s share of their money to the movements founder, Sister Arianna. Then, recently, the Sisterhood had petitioned the federal government to grant them Tax Exemption status, the same freedom afforded to most recognized organized religions, prompting the government to investigate a bit deeper.

It was all in vain, however. The Sisterhood refused to allow men into their compound—no exceptions. And all the female investigators, obvious and covert, that were sent in all returned with a favorable report filled with a lot of fluff but no real content. More disturbing, within a week or two of their visit, each and every female investigator quit or resigned, and joined the Sisterhood. Eventually, the call had come in from her Handler... the ‘higher ups’ wanted Intel on the Sisterhood, and she was going in to be their eyes and ears.

In retrospect, the use of some kind of sophisticated brainwashing technique was obvious. Her Handler had brought up the question of His Operative possibly being turned, and He’d been assured that Caitlyn’s initial programming would hold solid, that her persona couldn’t be altered by anyone but them. The plan, then, was to create a false persona, ‘Catherine’, in order to fool the Sisterhood into allowing her entrance, and inclusion into their inner circle.

And the so-called higher-ups were absolutely convinced that ‘chatty Cathy’ could take whatever mystical mental mumbo-jumbo these guys threw at her and not have it affect the real me at all, she thought derisively, sliding on her stockings. Higher up, indeed... must be called that because they’re all high on drugs of something... Finishing dressing, she stood up from the bed again. Well, I have news for the higher-up! Catherine is more under the Sisterhood’s control than she is mine; in fact, some of their control might even be bleeding over onto me... I’m actually starting to emphasize with these women.

Moving to the door, she paused, holding her breath, listening intently for any sound of footsteps, then cautiously opened the door. An automatic response—Sister Catherine was an accepted and well respected member of the enclave now, and had no need to skulk around corridors, looking over her shoulder. Still, old habits, and all that, she mused, making her way along the hallways, nodding to another acolyte in passing, as she made her way to the stairs leading downstairs, towards the dormitories.

* * *

“Sister Catherine!” a tall slender brunette called out to her as she entered the dormitory. Cringing inwardly, cursing loudly inside her mind, she turned to face her wearing the same placid serene look that all the acolytes wore. Her smile became more genuine as she recognized Sister Karen, her mentor and sponsor—Correction, Catherine’s sponsor, not mine!! she reminded herself. Still, it wasn’t hard to smile with Karen was around; she found the dark haired girl extremely cute, witty, smart and funny. Had they met in another place, another time, she was sure they would likely have hooked up. As it were, the knowledge that she was only here for the mission was what enabled her to keep the beautiful young vixen at arm’s length.

Figuratively speaking, that is.

“It’s good to see you again, Sister,” Karen gushed, greeting Caitlyn with a soul-searing kiss. “I’d thought you would be in your chambers resting. I’d actually planned to stop by and pay you a visit... as soon as I finished up here, that is.”

Caitlyn glanced around the empty dormitory. “Finished up? And speaking of which, where is everyone? Where are all the new prospective?”

“They’re all in the public baths, washing,” Karen said dismissively. “I told them they needed to cleanse themselves physically in preparation for the upcoming communal. Sister Lucinda asked me to make a sweep of the prospective’ sleeping areas... particularly, Miss Springfield’s bunk.”

Dammit! So much for doing a little quiet snooping of my own... Aloud, she asked, “So, did you find anything, Sister Karen?”

“Only this,” she replied, opening her hand, revealing a small rectangular memory card. “It was wedged in between the bedframe and the mattress—I never would have found it if I hadn’t been looking for something just like this. I’d be willing to bet it goes with Miss Springfield’s confiscated iPad.” She shook her head sadly. “I guess that confirms that she’s another government plant after all. Too bad... I kind of liked her sense of style.”

“Yes, so did I,” Caitlyn mumbled softly. Fuck. My alter ego really screwed the pooch this time. Clara was obviously the undercover ATF contact my Handler said they would be sending in in a few weeks to make contact with me. And not only do I NOT make contact with her and give her my report to take back to the outside world, Catherine the Not-So-Great narced her out to the Sisters, who probably have her drugged up to the gills, ready to pump her for information on who she was supposed to contact! She groaned inwardly. This is major-league bad... I don’t know how much information her people gave her about the person she was supposed to meet, but if they gave her my name... then I’m completely fucked.

“Sister Catherine?” Karen asked, placing a hand along Caitlyn’s shoulder, shaking her from her thoughts. Forcing a smile, trying desperately to hide how badly shaken she was inside, she shook her head.

“Sorry, Sister... I was thinking... about Miss Springfield,” she added quickly. “Such a shame. She was such a lovely young girl. What were you saying?”

“I was saying,” Karen purred softly, sliding around behind Caitlyn, wrapping her arms light around the younger woman’s waist, “that since I am officially finished here, perhaps you and I should return to your room for our own ‘private communal’ before the public one at midnight?” She leaned forward, nibbling Caitlyn’s earlobe, making the blonde go momentarily weak in the knees. “Tell me, Sister... how does that sound?”

Mmmm... it sounds beyond wonderful, Caitlyn thought dreamily, but I have a job to do... and not much time left if Clara spilled the beans. I still have to find a way to sneak into the central compound and see what Arianna’s hiding in there, and find a way to send word back to my Handler.

“Um, y-yeah... that sounds... mmm... nice,” Caitlyn replied, only half faking Catherine’s usual nervous anticipation, “but.... um, that... that thing you found... don’t you um, need to turn that in and report to Sister Arianna?”

“Yes, that’s true,” Sister Karen cooed, biting down a tiny bit harder on her earlobe, while her caressing and stroking Caitlyn’s hardening nipples through her habit, eliciting a breathy moan from the blonde. “But it can wait for a bit. We have plenty of time. Right now, Sister Lucinda, Sister Veronica, and Sister Erika are busy... preparing Miss Springfield for her interrogation,” she said with a wicked grin. “I will swing by the Central Compound on the way to the main communal chambers once we’re done here. Now... are you going to come along quietly, Sister?” she teased, using both hands now to grope and maul Caitlyn’s breasts, “or do I have to—” strong slender fingers grasped her nipples, pinching lightly, tugging “—pull rank?”

Caitlyn warbled her acquiescence, trying to turn down the raging inferno that was her arousal as she followed the senior Sister back upstairs. All the while, her mind was racing, her conditioning and programming enabling her to focus despite the hyper-aroused state her body was in. Like they say at the facility, when you come across an obstacle, turn it into an asset. I can possibly use this to my advantage. Karen knows ‘Catherine’ very well... but she doesn’t know ME at all! I’m not the meek, timid little pussycat she is. She smirked slightly as they reached her quarters. Let’s see how well Sister Karen deals when she’s facing a lioness instead of a house cat!

* * *

“You’re doing very well, Clara,” Sister Arianna said softly, whispering into the poor beleaguered girl’s ear, letting her tongue slither teasingly along the whirls before withdrawing. “Very very well,” she repeated, taking a few steps away from the raven haired ATF agent disguised as an innocent young emo girl. “You’ve told me so many special secrets now... so many very important things that I needed to know. But there is one last secret that you have yet to tell me... and I wish to know it now.”

Clara gasped, her breath hitching as the naked Sister kneeling at her feet began her torturously slow route back towards her needy throbbing clit once more. The drugs they’d pumped her full of had dulled her senses and raised her arousal to incredible levels, leaving her completely vulnerable to their diabolic will-breaking assault. Five beautiful lusty lesbian Sisters were caressing, stroking, licking and nibbling every inch of her extremely sensitive flesh, and despite the fact that she was, in actuality, completely straight, she wanted nothing more than to be freed from her restraints so that she could reciprocate some of the pleasure they had given her over the past two hours.

Oh, she’d resisted them at first, as best she could—for nearly two whole minutes. Possibly, she might have held out longer... except for the presence of Sister Arianna, who has stepped into view, staring into Clara’s dark brown eyes with her own strange violet colored eyes... eyes that seemed to sparkle with an almost inner glow. Before she’d known what hit her, Clara was telling the good Sister everything about her mission, how the ATF had sent her in to contact a deep cover operative sent in from another agency. As a reward, Sister Arianna had commanded the Sisters to go from torturous teasing to sensual satisfaction, licking her hot and ready little clit to the single best orgasm she’d ever had. And then another. And another.

Arianna, for her part, watched the spectacle with eyes half-lidded in lusty arousal. Despite the number of time she and her inner circle had performed such an interrogation, it never got old. The sights, the sounds, the smells, and eventually the tastes of another wayward girl converted into a loyal and obedient follower of her Word was such a potent aphrodisiac... it was all she could do to keep from ripping off her habit and commanding the other girls to worship her with their well-trained lips and tongues—but no.

Business before pleasure, after all, she chided herself. I still need to know the identity of the traitor within our midst. Once Clara’s clever tongue has uttered that person’s name, I can set it to fulfilling its real task... the task it was truly meant for.

Stepping back in front of Clara, locking eyes with her, capturing her complete attention—and her will—she spoke once more. “Tell me, Clara dear, and speak the complete and absolute truth...where does your loyalty lie?”

“With you, Mistress,” Clara gasped, her eyes wide, nearly bulging, as Sister Lucinda deftly captured her clit between her lips, sucking it carefully into her mouth while her tongue began a slow circular dance.

“And whom do you serve, Clara, dear?”

“Y—you, Mistress!” Clara managed, her chest heaving, her nerves stretched to the very breaking point. She should have cum the instant Lucinda’s tongue made contact with her sensitive nub... would have cum, if not for the intense and eerie gaze of her Mistress’ eyes, holding her pinned far tighter than the restraints around her arms and legs. Her heart skipped a beat, as she suddenly felt Sister Jasmine’s hot wet mouth capture her bare toes, sucking and nibbling on her sensitive digits, causing them to curl tightly, pushed to within a whisker’s breadth of orgasmic release... but still not... quite... there!

“And what will you do to serve me, my lovely sweet Clara?” Arianna asked, pouring the full force of her will into her gaze.

“EVERYTHING!” Clara shouted, writhing to the extent her bindings allowed, her hips bucking wildly, trying to force her clitty deeper, harder, against Lucinda’s rough raspy tongue. “ANYTHING! ANYTHING MISTRESS! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!”

A smile finally creased Arianna’s lips. “Then tell me the name of the informant you were sent to make contact with. What is the girl’s name?”

“CATHERINE!” the desperate woman screamed, her eyes wide with need. “SISTER CATHERINE! CATHERINE!!”

“Good girl, Clara,” Arianna sighed softly, nodding once to her acolytes before turning away. Behind her, freed from her piercing gaze, Clara screamed her pleasure, her release coming with an almost painful intensity that rocketed her into unconsciousness. Arianna frowned slightly, momentarily concerned that she might have used a little too much of her power, that she might have truly broken the poor girl’s mind. Even after the five senior Sisters rose from their positions and began to dress, the unconscious girl continued to moan and shudder softly, her overloaded body pulsing with aftershocks. The concern was momentary, however, as the knowledge that a spy had wormed its way into her midst took center stage. Turning to her inner circle, Arianna gestured to the door.

“Go forth, and bring Sister Catherine to me. It’s time that wayward soul saw the Light.”

* * *

“Sister Karen?”

The svelte brunette groaned softly, opening her eyes. the lovely blonde vixen she’d seduced into bed was peering down at her with concern. Groaning again, she rolled over onto her side, stretching, and shaking her head to wring out the cobwebs. “Sister... Catherine? What happened?”

“You passed out,” the blonde replied with a nervous giggle. “I was doing that zig-zag thing with my tongue that you like so much, and you started howling and bucking your hips...so I kept doing it.” She shrugged, sheepishly. “For a moment there, I was scared I’d killed you!!”

Moaning softly as a flashback of memory of her friend’s ‘zig-zag technique’ caused her clit to jump, she sat up, pulling her blonde lover into a passionate kiss. “Well, I certainly did die the ‘little death’ as the French call it,” she teased, “but I’m okay. Fine really... mmm.... more than fine. I don’t know who you’ve been practicing your skills with since the last time we were together, but I owe that Sister a debt of gratitude.”

“Really?” Sister Catherine gushed, looking away with a slight blush forming on her cheeks. “So... I’ve gotten better, then?”

“I’ll say,” Karen replied, sitting up, reaching for her habit. “Looks like we’ve made a proper pussy licker out of your at last. Still... the difference is like night and day. You were almost like a completely different person.”

Caitlyn frowned slightly, reaching for her own clothes. Hmm. I may have overdid it a wee bit. Guess I’d better be more careful from now on, and try and stay in character. Still, I guess it’s good to know I’ve still got it. Cathy might be a straight girl recently converted into a lesbian, but I’m the real deal. Sitting back up, she looked at her lover with Catherine’s nervous smile. “Well, thank you, Sister Karen,” she said solemnly. “From you, that is high praise indeed. I’ll take it as a compliment.”

“Which was just as it was meant,” Karen replied with another soft passionate kiss. “Come on, then... if we hurry, I can drop off the memory card with Sister Arianna, and we can just catch the last part of dinner before heading to the midnight communal.”

“Good,” Caitlyn said, opening the door to the hallway. “All of this ‘private communing’ worked up quite an appetite.” Stepping out into the hallway, she started, taking a step back at the last second to keep from running into a trio of senior Sisters, dressed in dark grey robes.

Oh shit! Caitlyn thought, heart nearly stopping as she recognized the three Sisters’ faces. Sister Josephine, Sister Erika, and Sister Sarah... the ‘Gestapo’ of the Sisterhood... I’m in deep shit... “Oh! Um, pardon me, Sisters!” she said as humbly as possible, bowing slightly at the waist. “I, um, didn’t see you there.” When the three women said nothing, merely staring at her, she swallowed. “Um.... Sister Karen and I were just... just about to head down to the commissary and get some dinner... before, um, yanno... the... um... midnight communal ceremony?”

The three dark robbed women glanced at one another, nodding as one, and Sister Josephine stepped forward. “I’m afraid dinner will have to wait. Sister Catherine, you will come with us. Sister Arianna has requested that we bring you to Her. She has some questions that She needs you to answer.”

Oh fuck. “Um... of course!” Caitlyn replied, holding her hands up, palms out, taking a single step backwards, adjusting her position into hastily concealed defensive stance. “I live but to serve Her will!” As the other Sisters stiffened, responding automatically that they ALL served Her will, Caitlyn moved, spinning on her heel, pushing past Sister Jo and Sister Erika in an instant, heading towards the door at the end of the otherwise empty hallway... when a savage shock stuck her from behind.

Gasping, gurgling helplessly as her knees turned to jelly, Caitlyn crumpled into a heap on the floor, shuddering wildly as jolt after jolt of electricity assaulted her frame. Standing above her was Sister Sarah, the law enforcement issue Taser held tightly in her hand. Just before the platinum blonde vixen sparked her completely into oblivion, Caitlyn caught a glimpse of Sister Karen’s lovely face peering down at her as well, disappointment marring her features...

* * *

When Caitlyn opened her eyes again, she almost wished she hadn’t. She was lying in a padded recliner of some kind, with leather lines restraints holding her wrists and ankles in place. The room she found herself inside was large, with shining metal walls instead of the painted brickwork that most of the compound seemed to be composed of. The room was dimly lit, with only a few overhead lights shining down on her. She could feel, more than hear, a persistent low humming, like an electrical motor, coming from somewhere. The temperature was moderate, cool without being cold, which was good, as she realized, suddenly, that she completely naked, her nun’s habit having been stripped from her.

“She’s awake,” a familiar female voice sounded from her left. She turned her head to the side, then groaned deeply, a wave of vertigo nearly overwhelming her as the entire room seemed to shift and twist underneath her like a bowl of Jell-O. They drugged me, she thought dimly to herself, recognizing the familiar feeling of dislocation... then gasped in surprise as another voice answered back. :Drugged... me? Who... drugged me? And why? Where... am I... what’s going on?:

Oh, shit! Caitlyn thought worriedly, drawing back deeper into her own mind. Catherine woke up! But... how? She should only come out when I am asleep... and vice versa! She frowned inwardly. And worse.... she sure as HELL shouldn’t be able to hear what I’m thinking. Whatever they’re pumping me full of seems to be tearing through the walls keeping us separate! Hmm... I’d better play it safe and stay in the background, and let Catherine take the lead for now... I just hope I can push her back out of the Captain’s seat if I need to when things get dicey...

...Sister Catherine sat up with a gasp, blinking her eyes rapidly. She was naked, and tied down... and while she had, on occasion, woken up in similar situations, something inside her told her that this particular situation was not simply one of her Sisters exploring their bondage kink. She was in trouble. And she had no idea why.

“Ah, Sister Catherine,” a wonderfully melodic voice spoke from the shadow, instantly grabbing her attention. “So nice to have you back among the living.” She shadowy figure stepped into the light, resolving into the beautifully exquisite form of Sister Arianna! Catherine nearly swooned at the sight, her thighs clenching in response. She’d never actually been in Arianna’s presence before, despite being with the Sisterhood for more than three months, but during her conversion, every single detail of the Sister’s perfect form had been pounded into her open and accepting mind, again, and again. And now... now the Walking Perfection that was Sister Arianna... had chosen to grace her unworthy self personally!!

“Sister Arianna,” Catherine gushed, literally and figuratively, squirming slightly in her bonds. “I am so very honored, Sister! I’m... not sure exactly how I came to be here, but please, accept my humble gratitude at being graced with Your Presence!”

Arianna smiled knowingly, nodding almost as if to herself. “Well met, dear Sister Catherine. And yes, I am giving you a singular honor. Few women outside my inner circle are allowed into my private sanctum. Fewer still ever leave with anything of themselves still intact.” She gestured to her right, and two more beings emerged from the shadows. Catherine’s eyes widened in surprise to see her friend, Sister Karen, guiding a dazed, disheveled looking Clara Springfield into the light. The naked Goth girl sighed softly, mumbling softly under her breath, absently rubbing at her crotch as she stared vacantly straight ahead, her gaze completely empty, and dead.

“You remember young Miss Springfield, don’t you?” Arianna asked. “Oh, of course you do. You were the one to bring her to our attention after all as being a spy. And, as it turns out, she was... a plant by the federal government sent in to contact another agent sent in several months ago.” Arianna’s smile dropped, and her expression hardened. “When questioned, she named YOU as the undercover agent she was sent to contact. So, ‘Sister’ Catherine... the obvious question is... why? Why sell out your fellow agent? Did you truly have a change of heart after living with your fellow Sisters all this time? If so, why keep up the charade of being a reformed ex-thief? You should have come clean to Sister Lucinda when you told her about Clara!”

Catherine swallowed, shaking her head. “But... but I don’t... I don’t understand,” she said softly, shaking her head, moaning as another wave of vertigo overcame her. Her head felt so fuzzy... and yet so light... as if it were a helium filled balloon, about to float away from her shoulders any moment. “I told... the truth. I am a thief... I mean, I was a thief.” She swallowed again. “I’m not an undercover agent. Really... I’m not...”

“Methinks the girl doth protest too much,” Arianna quipped, smirking slightly before remembering herself. She peered down at Catherine, locking gazes with the blonde girl, then snapping her fingers to summon forth her loyal servants. “You, or Clara... one of you is lying, and having sifted through the remnants of dear Clara’s mind, I am quite sure it’s not her!” Her lips twisted in a wry grin as Josephine, Sarah, and Erika took up positions behind and to the side of the helpless Catherine. “In the end, it doesn’t matter what your story is, or why you’ve tried to deceive me, In the end, the truth will come out.” Arianna’s eyes widened slightly, her iris’ beginning to flash with an almost ethereal glow. “It’s just a question of when.”

Catherine groaned softly. “I... dunno... please...” she babbled softly, as a barrage of soft tender touches and caressed assaulted her. She felt so dizzy, so distracted, and the soft feminine touches felt so good... she felt as if her mind were unraveling, spinning apart, as if a tiny thread of her being had been tugged, causing the rest of her to follow suit. Her body was gone, swallowed up in an ocean of pleasure, leaving only her brain behind, bobbing along helplessly in a turbulent sea of sensation. The only thing solid within the maelstrom was Sister Arianna... her eyes shining like a beacon amidst the storm, drawing her in more and more, promising warmth and comfort and safety and security... serenity...

Nooooooo... Caitlyn gasped, pulling free from the edge of the vortex of those eyes. God! She almost... got us both... ugh... have to remember... to fight the pull... resist... the mission. Yes... remember my mission. I have to remain... separate from Cathy now... apart. She’s cannon fodder... a mental ‘meat shield’ to keep Arianna from digging in too deep into the real me...

“Interesting,” Arianna said with a real smile. “Very interesting! I think I understand now. I can see it in your eyes, Sister Catherine... a ‘duality’ inside you. A separate entity.” Caitlyn’s eyes widened in shock. “I’m sorry I doubted you, my sweet loyal Catherine,” she purred softly, reaching out to caress the whimpering blonde’s cheek. “So, my sweet girl, I need you to do something for me now... I need you to sleep. I want you to drift away... yes, drift far far into the background again... and let the other face hiding behind yours be seen!”

“Yesss... Mistress...” Catherine moaned, eyes rolling back into her head, feeling the last bit of herself unravel, spiraling, spiraling, down deep into the whirlpool’s center...

...And abruptly, Caitlyn yelped, life and focus suddenly returning to her eyes, struggling anew in her bindings. “Ugghhhnn... shit! Not...uuughhn...not... fucking possible!” she hissed, struggling to retain her composure at the sudden bombardment of sensation, with her protective barrier snatched away. In a moment of distraction, she glanced up in front of her, her eyes locking immediately to Arianna’s. “Ggghhhaaa...” she gurgled, feeling a heavy weight pressing down on the space between her ears.

“Tell me, sweetling... what is your name?”

“Caitlyn Knox,” the words slipped out of her mouth before she could stop them. Dammit... not good... need to focus...focus... the thought dissolving before it was even fully formed as two sets of lips latched onto her hard aching nipples, suckling like a newborn baby at a teat. It was extremely frustrating; just as soon as she managed to get a handle on the sensations plaguing her it changed, fingers being replaced with lips, tongues replaced with fingers, licks becoming teasing caresses while caressing became enticing nibbles. Worst of all, my very needy sex was being expertly teased, stroked and caressed all along the outer perimeter, yet avoiding her most sensitive spot.

“Now then, Caitlyn,” Arianna continued, drawing back a few inches, though her vibrant purple eyes still somehow seemed to fill Caitlyn’s vision, “I need to know who sent you here to spy on us. Tell me girl... who do you work for?”

The pressure on her mind increased, and it took nearly all of her will to force her traitorous lips closed. “Nmnyyyaaaa... no... one.... s-s-s-sent.. me...” Arianna merely grinned.

“Oh! Such a strong will,” she cooed, leaning forward, catching Caitlyn off guard with a sweet breath stealing kiss, leaving her even more dazed afterwards. “I do love a challenge, Caitlyn,” she said conspirationally, “and I haven’t truly had anyone resist me this long in ages. Unfortunately, the ending to our little game is a foregone conclusion.” She glanced away, giving her victim a momentary respite from the mental pressure, her gaze dropping to the blank faced Goth. “Clara, my dear, it is time. Kneel, and anoint yourself at the altar of Sister Catherine’s Sacred Temple!”

Caitlyn’s eyes bulged as the mindless zombie formerly known as Clara Springfield suddenly came to life, burying her face eagerly between her thighs. Her arousal, already abnormally high, skyrocketed, and the only thing that kept her from cumming her brains out was the return of Sister Arianna’s gaze, the deep vibrant pulsing purple keeping her pinned, restrained, bond at the pinnacle of pleasure, but refusing to let her cross over.

Gaaaawwwdd... this is it... she realized dimly with what remained of her mental faculties, this is how she broke all those other women... how she twisted their minds and wills like a length of rope. It’s... so fucking... nngghhh... so fucking intense... I can’t take this... can’t endure this... I’m starting to bend as well... can actually FEEL myself... twisting... ngghhh... one chance... have to end this... have to... have to... nnngghhh...

“Tell me, Caitlyn,” Arianna commanded, her voice now sounding so regal, so forceful. “Tell me who sent you here.”

“NNnnn... My... my Handler... sent me...”

Arianna chuckled, shaking her head. “That’s a cop out, my dear. You know the answer I want to hear. Now... no more stalling. Tell me which government organization you work for. Tell me, Caitlyn... tell me, and I will give you the release you so desperately crave.”

Caitlyn shook her head fitfully, still unable to break eye contact with her evil Temptress, the pressure in her mind and her pussy both reaching critical levels. “I... can’t...” she whined, twisting in her bonds, her hips beginning to thrust helplessly against her will. “Please... can’t... I can’t...” One word. A single word, and she would have her freedom.

“You CAN and you WILL!” Arianna said triumphantly, seeing her prisoner at the breaking point. Leaning in to within an inch of face, she grabbed Caitlyn by the side of the head, staring deep into her wide glassy eyes. “Tell me the name,” she commanded, pushing into the girl’s mind with all of her will, feeling her resistance finally crumble and break.

“NNnnnnn....” Caitlyn managed, before her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. Her lips parted and she spoke a single word as she descended into madness, pain, pleasure, humiliation and joy all mixing together into a single powerful orgasmic pulse that twisted her mind body and soul...

* * *

“...and so that pretty much wraps things up,” Caitlyn said wearily, speaking to her Handler over the Sat-phone. “My recommendation for Sister Arianna is ‘turn or burn’. Either convert her fully into an asset, or dispose of her. She is way too dangerous to simply lock away. At any rate, the way is clear now. You can send in the cavalry any time, though the sooner the better.” She sighed. “And make sure you bring in a medical team as well. I have a few casualties needing medical assistance.”

“Good work, Caitlyn,” her Handler replied, sounding nearly as weary to her ears as she sounded to His. “To be honest, another couple of hours and I would have broke protocol and charged in there, orders be damned. We were expecting to hear from you several hours ago.”

“Yes, Sir, well... there were, um... complications.”

“Yes, you explained,” her Handler replied drily. “Speaking of which... you didn’t explain how you managed to break free of Sister Arianna’s interrogation to get to a Sat-phone in the first place. You were tied down, hand and foot, in a room of brainwashed Sisters, with your mind being battered relentlessly by some New Age Svengali. How did you manage to escape?”

“I had some inside help,” Caitlyn said with a small smile. She winced slightly, reaching down to caress Sister Karen’s cheek as the svelte brunette continued to lick and suckle gently at Caitlyn’s overly abused slit. “Rule number one is our organization, Sir: turn an obstacle into an asset. A few hours ago, when it seemed like my cover might be blown, I went with Sister Karen back to my private chambers. She attempted to seduce me into being her playmate for the night... but I turned the tables on her, turning her into my sleepy little love thrall.” She sighed. “To be honest, I hadn’t really planned to use her unless the situation turned desperate; little did I know just how desperate I would be little more than an hour or two later.”

“So, she set you free, then?”

“In a manner of speaking. I gave her the verbal trigger, ‘En Passant’ as a distress code, to come to my rescue by any means necessary.” She chuckled softly. “With all that happened at the end, I wasn’t even sure I managed to get the word out or not. Luckily I did. She used her Taser to stun Arianna into unconsciousness, and with the other girls obliviously obeying their last command to tease me into Comaland, she was able to spark them all into oblivion and cut me free.” Leaning down, she ran her fingers through Karen’s long brown hair fondly. “That was about an hour ago. It took me nearly half that long to recover enough to tell her how to take care of the other Sisters, and to find a way for me to call out. Incidentally, I also discovered the reason why we couldn’t use electronic surveillance of the compound. Sister Arianna was hiding rather sophisticated signal jamming equipment in the central compound.”

“Excellent work, Caitlyn,” her Handler said, the paused, speaking to someone else for a moment. “And good news. Reinforcements are on the way, and should arrive in ten minutes. With everything you have to report, the Feds should have no trouble shutting down the Sisterhood.”

“Ah. More’s the pity, that,” she replied softly, looking out the window, staring at the group of women enjoying one another in the communal chamber down below her current location.

“Caitlyn?” her Handler asked, drawing her attention back to the conversation. “Are you all right?”

“No, Sir,” she said, laughing ruefully. “I am very much NOT all right. I’m very much fucked up, Sir. My so-called ‘alternate persona’, the presence that was SUPPOSED to shield and protect me from the cult’s mental tampering, failed abysmally. I’ve just gone head to head with the head cultist, a true Master of her art, by the way, with the handicap of being deeply drugged and worked into a sexual frenzy by five incredibly sexy totally naked babes. Add in to that the fact that I’m pretty damned sure part of my alternate persona’s mental manipulation has been leaking over into the REAL me, little by little, over the past three months... and well, Sir, to be perfectly honest, I’ve drank the fucking Kool Aid.”

“Oh, GODDAMMIT!!” her Handler growled loudly, making her feel more than a little better. He was concerned about her. She’d known it, intellectually, but to hear it for herself helped reinforce the notion. “That wasn’t supposed to happen, Caitlyn. I went over this scenario with the techs a few dozen times before ever agreeing to send you in this assignment, and the ‘Higher ups’ swore up and down that there was no chance of this happening!”

“Well, Sir, with all due respect, the Higher-ups and go fuck themselves.”

Her Handler went quiet for a moment, then, “Fuck... they really DID a did a number on you, didn’t they, hon? Did that bitch... did she actually break you?”

“No, Sir,” Caitlyn replied with a sigh, pushing Karen away from her for the moment, pulling the brunette up to her, needing security right now more than sex. “But it was a very near thing. I’m not broken... very badly cracked, but not broken. And... Sir, SHE is seeping through the cracks, A large part of me feels that contacting you, making my report, and helping to dissolve the Sisterhood is nothing more than a brutal betrayal.” She sighed. “Luckily, the larger part of me remembered that this was my mission, and that what I’m feeling was placed inside my head by the Queen Bitch herself. It’s not... easy... keeping the two opposing views in perspective... so, if You could get here as soon as possible, I’d greatly appreciate it.”

“Don’t worry, we’re on the way. And I’ll see if I can trim that ten minutes down to five,” he said, hanging up.

“Yeah, you do that,” Caitlyn murmured softly, discarding the Sat-phone, crawling back up to the occupant on the bed. She’d done her duty. She’d fulfilled her mission, and made her report. That side of her programming had been completed. Glancing down at the naked, tightly bound, blindfolded and gagged form of Sister Arianna, she smiled wickedly. The compulsion to serve Her was still there, even stronger now that the opposing compulsion had been fulfilled... but unlike the others, she wasn’t an mindless obedient puppet. Well, mostly not, anyway.

And there are lots of different ways to ‘serve’ my new Mistress without betraying my other ones, she reasoned. Positioning herself between Arianna’s thighs, she chuckled softly, feeling the woman stiffen and clench underneath her. Not used to being on that side of the tether are you, ‘Mistress’? she chuckled inwardly, licking her lips. Then as part of my service to You, allow me to be the first to instruct you...

((end of part eight))