The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to point out that this is my intellectual property. In fact everything I have submitted are my ideas and writings. So please enjoy it but also please respect my rights and remember if you think it might be worth using in a movie or a book please ask, we might be able to reach an agreement.

The Sleepover

(MC, MF, FF, IN, MD)

Chapter One: A Slave is a Terrible Thing to Waste

As usual my wife’s sister was not getting along with her mother. You may notice I call her my wife’s sister and not my sister-in-law. That is mainly because she is not actually my wife’s sister and I have only been married for five years. When my wife was ten her father remarried some young 21 year old with two girls ages four and two at the time. I think she was his first wife’s cousin or something, big family scandal.

As the youngest of the four actual sisters my wife feels a responsibility for her step-sisters and her nieces that are actually closer to her age than her real sisters. Since there are seven nieces and two step-sisters ranging in age from 18 to 24 you can see that it takes a toll on her time. While we are both 27 I still feel like a dirty old man when they come over. I don’t know what it is with her family but all of her sisters and nieces are just hot babes (there is no other way to put it). They also are all stacked; in fact my wife at a 36 C is the smallest of the thirteen.

Anyway, the girl is almost 19 years old. Let’s face it the girl (the step-sister-in-law (is that actually a term)) is screwed up. Neither of use would care that she dates Black/Asian/Indian/native American/Hispanic guys but she only dates the bottom of the barrel. Several times my wife Julie has told her “We don’t care who you date, color, religion, whatever but they should speak English as a first language, especially if they were born in this country.” Instead, based on her phone calls we have overheard, she not only dates the illiterate set she seems to be losing her own grasp of the English language. To my knowledge she has had six “long-term” boyfriends in the last five years. At the time they were dating all were at least five years older, all were high-school dropouts, and only one had a legitimate job (minimum wage but at least he worked). She dumped him after only three months (I think his job interfered with her social life). I am not saying that they were bad; after all I understand that two of them lived off their parents. I know a number of college educated men, with well paying jobs, well spoken; what is wrong with one of them, at least they could support her instead of her supporting them. Furthermore, what about equal opportunity there are a whole rainbow of choices that actually earn a living.

Anyway back to my story.

After a nice Italian Easter dinner she ended up staying the night. Let me tell you I really have trouble not staring at her. At 5′ 8″ she has I swear a 44 DD chest, at least. She had worn this tight T-shirt cut to reveal her cleavage and belly button and these tight thin sweat pants. Alabaster skin, with straight blond hair framing what looks like an angelic face, leggy with a little more ass than I like, but what a self centered little bitch. Talk about beauty only being skin deep.

She slept on the couch in the computer room while I worked. She must have gotten 20 calls on her cell in two hours. Most of the conversation I missed because of the poor English and the whispering. However, suddenly she was speaking in a normal level if not in a normal tone.

“Yes I hear and obey”…pause…“I will do whatever you say”…pause (she stood up)…“Yes I am a slave, an obedient slave”…pause…“I…I am a zombie sex slave”…pause…“I must give my pussy to my master”…pause (and a confused look on her face)…“I understand you are not my master, the next voice I hear will be my master”…

I grabbed the phone from her hand and closed it.

While she had been talking I walked over to her and looked at her eyes, the brown of her eyes were almost lost due to her dilated pupils covering most of the area. As she spoke a green glow had begun to suffuse her eyes, the light dripping like florescent goop. It is a good thing I had noticed those things first because I realized when she stood up that she was wearing just her top and a skimpy piece of silky material covering her brunette nest.

“Dusty…are you ok, what is going on?”

“I am fine master do you wish to lick my pussy now.”

“I want to know exactly what is going on.”

“I am your zombie sex slave master do you want to lick my pussy now.”

“First tell me what is going on and start from the beginning.” Her eyes were still glowing green and frankly it freaked me out.

“My current boyfriend wanted me to do more than suck his cock he wants me to fuck him. I told him know I managed to hold onto my virginity for this long and I would continue to do so until I got married. We have been fighting for two weeks now. Last night he took me to see his grandfather. I was surprised the grandfather is the black sheep of the family, and no one talks about him. The old man was creepy but after I had something to drink I don’t really remember much, other than his eyes, they glowed like my old glow in the dark Halloween shirt. When my boyfriend got on the phone tonight he said he was putting his grandfather on. When he spoke I had to obey. He told me I was a slave, a zombie sex slave my pussy belonged to my master and that the next voice I heard would be my master that I would serve for eternity. Than you spoke master…would you lick my pussy now master?” She slipped off her panties and lay on the couch with her legs spread her fingers touching her lower lips.

“You’re my wife’s sister, kind of; I don’t think I can do that.”

“I can see you want me master your cock is bulging eager to get out and take me. Come master; lick your zombie sex slave’s pussy master.”

“Listen Dusty I just don’t think this is right, I was trying to save you.”

“You did master you saved me…for you, now lick my pussy.”

The glow in her eyes increased and I felt dragged to her pussy which seemed to glow as well. I briefly noted that she was a natural blond or her dye job was through. I knelt on the floor and pressed my face to her hot wet slit and began to lick and suck. She moaned and cried out as her passion increased.

I took her clit and the surrounding flesh between my teeth and than I flicked it with my tongue. As I did this her moans increased I tried to move back to licking her slit but she twined her fingers in my hair pulling me closer. Her moans increased with each flick of my tongue. Suddenly she came convulsing and cried out as her fluids flowed all over my face. She continued to hold me as something else flowed into me accompanied by her constant moaning and grinding I could not stop it. Suddenly it ceased and she released me I stood and looked at her, but first I had to undo my pants and pull down my underwear as my raging hard on would not be contained.

I looked at her the glow was gone, for that matter everything seemed to be gone. I would say that no one was home.

“What is going on Dusty?”

In a voice devoid of emotion she responded: “I am a zombie for real now master, a soulless undead zombie.”

“Where did your soul go…never mind Dusty.” I knew I could feel her soul inside of me in fact it was getting harder every second to be aware of the outside world at all. I had time I think for one last question.

“How do I put your soul back and what happens if I don’t?”

“You fuck me master, if you don’t fuck me within 24 hours I will remain a soulless zombie forever.”

That was the best I could do now my attention was all focused inward. I can not explain what it looked like only give my impression of what it felt like. My soul was a blob of ivory streaked with darkness (hers looked similar but seemed dirtier) was trying to attach itself to me. Only the green glow seemed able to prevent her soul from possessing mine. However, it was a losing battle. Not only was her soul surrounding mine but it seeped in pushing the green stuff ahead of it. In what seemed like seconds our souls became one.

I was prepared to battle to fight for my soul and independence but surprisingly I did not need to, it was her soul that was merging into mine. Her soul that was vanishing, her soul that was fading, it was becoming a part of mine not the other way around. Suddenly my eyes opened and I was back in the real world. I looked down at my zombie.

“Your soul is gone. I don’t know what to do, do you?”

“No master, I just know that to return a soul you must return it in manner consistent with the removal, you must fuck this body.”

I muttered, “Great she speaks better as a zombie sex slave than as an 18 year old girl.” I spoke a little louder: “How long has it been since the soul was removed?”

“Seventy three minutes master.”

I looked down I was still hard; now that is amazing. Oh well I might as well try. I moved on top of my zombie. She was dry; well what do you expect it had been over an hour since she came. “You need to have a wet pussy slave.” Before she could respond she was soaked. If she had not been a virgin my full length would have plunged right into her cunt. As it was I was pushing against her hymen trying to break through in less than a second. I pulled back and thrust with more authority, she was no longer a virgin!

With each trust more…life…energy…whatever seemed to be entering her eyes. I have no idea how much time elapsed as I thrust again and again into her hot dripping cunt. Suddenly I convulsed as I came flowing into her hot no longer virginal pussy. Along with my cum her soul flowed back into her. Well what it was now because I could still feel it even as I pulled out of her. It wasn’t really her soul but it wasn’t really mine. It was more like an extension of my soul’s (essence?). I knew it was what had been her soul but it belonged to me now like a finger or a toe.

“How do you feel Dusty, do you feel like you or do you feel like…?”

“I feel like what I am master your loyal, obedient, zombie sex slave.” At least she had emotion and life in her voice again.

“What I mean is do you have your soul or is it something else.”

“It’s my soul master or perhaps I should say Dusty’s soul which now belongs to you. I can feel the connection I know that I am both more and less than I once was. Would you like to fuck again master?” She spread her legs again as she said this trailing her fingers along her crotch.

I moved to mount my own personal zombie when two things occurred to me. “What about your sister and what about the voodoo guy who put you like this in the first place?”

“I see one solution to both problems master, take her soul like you did mine and than she will be like me and your power will increase making you safe from the voodoo master.”

I glad someone could see the world so black and white. “You make it sound so simple Dusty, like a walk in the park. How do you know I can even take your sister’s soul?”

“How do you know you can’t?”

We stopped talking and started fucking. The best part was that I now could suck those mammoth tits I’d been longing for. I took her right nipple in my mouth and bit down gently while I sucked. Since I did not let go it was not always that gentle and when I switched to her other nipple I could see that her right nipple was red and jutted out like a brand new pencil eraser. I grabbed it and pulled as I sucked hard on the left one. This whole time I continued to pump my seven inch plus cock in and out of her pussy.

“Well if Julie is going to be turned into a zombie you better clean the cum and blood from my cock…slave.”

Dusty immediately stood up and headed for the bathroom. “Where do you think you are going slave, use your mouth.” She returned dropped to the floor and licked and sucked my cock clean.

I stopped in the bathroom washed my face with a little soap and water and used a little mouthwash. No sense in taking any chances with the scent of young pussy on my face or my breath. Julie would not understand.

Julie was asleep which meant I had to wake her and convince her sex was a good idea. I decided that I would just start licking and hope for the best I pulled the covers back and moved her legs apart.

“What the hell is going on?” A sleepy voice said above me.

“Just being spontaneous honey.” It is a good thing she likes sex I thought. I repeated what I had done to Dusty; I got an orgasm but no soul. What the hell was I doing wrong? I licked some more and got another orgasm still no soul. Great little Miss Sex Zombie thinks she knows everything.

“That’s good enough honey I’m all ready for you come on up here and fuck me, make love to your wife.”

I had to try one more time I still had a horney almost 19 year old sex slave waiting to join us. “Just a little more licking honey, just a little more.” Concentrate I thought concentrate, how did I do it I was not just sucking on her pussy I was eating her soul. Suck, not just her clit but pull her soul out through her pussy. I concentrated on pulling Julie’s soul out of her body as I sucked, she moaned and began to shudder, suck, and suck her soul right out.

Julie’s moans increased as I drew her into me. Suddenly she screamed her orgasm shaking and shuddering as she came. That was it I could feel her soul entering me. This time the green glow was actually a part of my soul and I reached for hers and absorbed it like a sponge. When it was done I stood and looked down at the body that had once belonged to my wife, than down at my hard cock.

“How long has it been since I took your soul slave?”

“In that same emotionless voice that Dusty had used Julie responded, “Thirty-six minutes master.”

Another blank out I had lost over half an hour. I looked inward. I tried to concentrate on what changes I wanted to make but it was already done. Julie would be just like Dusty, my obedient zombie sex slave. Next time (what am I thinking) I should plan exactly what my zombie will become. Now, how long should I wait. I felt that the longer I held her soul the greater my power over her also the less of a soul she would have.

I knew (somehow) that her soul would grow back but it would take a while and if I waited to long. I would have a zombie for real. I went downstairs.

Dusty was waiting like a horney obedient sex slave. She immediately went for my cock with her mouth. I had to stop her, who knows what that would do to the extra soul I was carrying around. “Dusty wash your pussy to remove the blood and my cum. I will let you know when to join us.”

“Join us master?”

“Yes join Julie and me in bed.”

“You want me to have sex with both of you, yuck, I don’t do women.” The look on her face said she very much did not do women.

I started to speak than changed my mind I reached along the cord of power that connected her to me and concentrated on changing her attitude. I focused exclusively on her desire for females. There was no desire. I concentrated on her wanting to have sex not with women in general but with her fellow zombie sex slaves. After about ten minutes I was sure the change was in place. “Now what did you say about licking pussy Dusty?”

“I am going to wash my pussy master I can’t wait to lick Julie’s freshly fucked zombie pussy while you fuck me than have her lick my cum filled pussy while you fuck her.”

My work was done I head back to my second zombie. When I got there I checked Julie’s soul her attitude was similar to Dusty’s former viewpoint. What a bunch of homophobes or perhaps that should be lesbianphobes.

I focused on the soul making it the soul of a bisexual zombie sex slave; it was much easier than changing Dusty’s had been perhaps because of the direct connection.

“How long has it been since I removed your soul Julie?”

“It has been eighty one minutes master.”

“Long enough besides my cock has been hard the entire time. Julie your pussy is wet and ready for your master’s cock.” Low and behold it was, at least this time I prepared ahead of time; I fucked my slave returning her soul to her body.

Seconds after I came I reached for Dusty and called her to my side. “Julie, Dusty is coming upstairs to join us in hot steamy sex.”

“That sounds wonderful honey, I mean master. I can’t wait to taste her juicy pussy and suck on those huge tits of hers.”

Oops I think I went too far, reaching into her feelings I could tell I had. Julie was not like Dusty she was now a true bisexual slut eager for sex with her lord and master and any woman she found attractive. I could not change her viewpoint at all. I would have to take her soul again to undo what I had done to her.

“Master I see Dusty is here, have her clean your cock with her mouth than she can start licking my pussy. While you’re fucking her we can discuss how you will enslave Dusty’s mother and my sister Jennifer, and Dawn (Dusty’s older sister). Don’t look so shocked master, first of all it will make fucking Dusty easier for us and besides I want to lick Jennifer’s and Dawn’s pussies as well as Dusty’s. Also you will need at least five more sex zombies to consolidate your power. I am sure my step mother, sisters and nieces will provide you with all the zombie pussy you need for now. Ah I’m sure that feels great, Dusty keep sucking on our master’s cock soon you will be licking my pussy while our master fucks you.”

I was in shock but we did as my slave instructed. I know who the master is and who the slave is so why is she telling me what to do and why am I listening. I guess I will figure that out tomorrow.