The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slide

* * *

I owe very much to the authors I’ve enjoyed in the past and recently. I’d name them, but it’s too intertwined with my imaginings to know where one stops, the next begins, and what voice I’m adding myself. Just know that I’m grateful...

Please do not read if you’re under 18 years old or offended by depictions of graphic sex, mind control, lesbians, or whatever else might offend you about writing out fantasies.

©2012 by Sara H. Please do not post elsewhere without the author’s permission.

* * *

Part Two

“Okay,” said Meg, sitting behind the console and studying the screens in front of her. Looking through the glass at Sonali Karem, their latest test subject, she continued. “For the next test, just listen to the information, without responding. It will only last about three minutes.”

“Got it,” said Sonali.

“Sorry I’m late, Meg,” came a voice from the doorway. “Last minute meeting.”

After an initial jump as the sound of her boss’s voice interrupted her concentration, Meg said, “Oh! You scared me... well... better you than me, having to deal with the suits and uniforms all the time. But, I’m glad you’re here now.”

“It could be worse, and don’t call me Butt,” said April, smiling as she sat down beside Meg at the console. “Progress?”

“Things are moving ahead a lot faster today. Amazing, really. Sonali’s been here for over two hours, but she’s sure that it’s only been fifteen minutes. It’s been fifteen minutes and will be fifteen minutes until she’s told it’s been longer. She’s ignoring the passage of time with a simple instruction from me.”

“I’ll accept your apology, now. I told you the changes I made would be more effective,” said April, shaking her hair as she feigned arrogance and smiled.

Meg bristled at the playful words, but only a little. April’s “inspiration” appeared to be a few minor tweaks to unimportant processes, but those changes had created dramatic results. It was almost as if she had some new, intuitive understanding of the Turner device. In truth, Meg was a little jealous that April had unlocked, with unexpected ease, some of the puzzles that had been plaguing them for months. Most of them, in fact.

She still held onto some of her skepticism, but she couldn’t argue with the results. “There are some bridges she won’t cross. Core beliefs and attitudes seem to shift but return to baseline within a few minutes of ending treatment,” she said, and not without some satisfaction. “It could be that the Turner isn’t as universal as we’d hoped. Some people might be less susceptible to it for any number of reasons.”

“Come on Meg, you know it doesn’t work that way. It’s not like hypnosis or any system of breaking down resistance in order to change the way people think. It’s meant to hit them at an ‘existence’ level, not a ‘choice’ level. We should try widening the wave spread manually. It’s absolutely the machinery, not the subject,” said April, as she leaned forward to study the readouts.

“I don’t think that will do it, but okay. Give me a few minutes,” said Meg. Keying a button on the console, she said, “Sonali, just sit tight. I’m coming in to make a couple of adjustments.”

“Okay,” came Sonali’s voice, tinny from the speaker.

April watched Meg walk into the test room, and quickly typed a password and a few short commands into the console to begin a new sequence – one she’d put in three weeks ago. The inducers sprang to life full blast, and she smiled as both the faces in the test room went slack, eyes wide, pupils dilated. She squirmed in her chair as Meg and Sonali became still. Meg’s hands dropped to her sides, body relaxing as the newly configured “Venus Wave” massaged away the need to do anything but listen. The anticipation of this moment had kept April wet and aroused for days and created more than a few climaxes, but the reality was even better.

“Oh, look! It worked!” April said into the open microphone. She paused to slip two fingers to her clit and slide it between them. She moaned softly before continuing. “I promise, this will be so enlightening for you. So wonderful. You are part of a new world, a new vision.

“It’s funny, isn’t it, how every word I’m telling you rings of the truth. Well, it’s not really odd, because every word I tell you is true – more true, more deeply and incontrovertibly true than anything you’ve ever known before. It’s just the way it is, isn’t it?”

She shivered as both women’s heads nodded up and down in slow, languorous agreement.

“Now tell me, are either of you attracted to women sexually? Emotionally?” Sonali’s head nodded yes, Meg’s shook no.

“Oh, dear, Meg. I thought you knew. I did. I know already that you’re homosexual. Gay, lesbian—they’re just words that try to express what’s inside you. They don’t matter. What matters, what really matters is that you are completely and utterly in love with me. It’s something wondrous that you share with Sonali. It’s always been this way. You can’t remember when it wasn’t, can you? It’s okay to admit it, to accept it. And it makes both of you totally devoted and obedient, not to mention insanely aroused... and I love it. Don’t you?”

It was all April could do to keep from cumming as both heads nodded, less slowly now, with more assurance. She could see Sonali’s nipples stiffening through her t-shirt, and knew Meg’s were, too, even though they were hidden by her lab coat. Nothing like the present to dissolve that little barrier.

“You know, really, it’s inappropriate to wear clothing while I’m instructing you in private. Correct yourselves.”

This time, as Meg and Sonali began to undress, she did cum, the room whiting out as her mind overloaded with the amplified bliss the filament created. Every new orgasm was shattering and rebuilding her, perfecting her, and she gave herself to each of them heart and soul, even as they changed her into something... something pure.

By the time she came back to the control room, sex and purpose had tangled even more inside her – there was almost no difference between them. Both Meg and Sonali were teasing their own clits, fingers shiny with their juices. Sonali pulled her nipple and moaned loudly, causing Meg to shudder in sympathetic pleasure. April’s voice along with the sound of her climax through the speakers had inspired them, which in turn inspired April into even darker thoughts. The Venus Wave was still running full power, sealing the women into their new existence as April internally recounted her planned instructions. But it was also flooding the control room, and April was as caught up as her new pets – but in control, and there would be no stopping until the program ran its course.

“That’s right – make your bodies ache and whine for more and more. This isn’t a ch – ohhh fuck—change, it’s a return to normal. Feel how impossi... impossible it becomes to keep your hands, lips and tongues off of each other... each oth... er... when you know that each touch, each caress reminds you more – god yes—more deeply how much this is how it’s always been, and how fully... shit, shit, shi... you’re not just devoted to, but owned... by me.”

She watched, drooling herself as the two women trembled, building their arousal to the breaking point. and then fell into each other in wet, sweaty heartfelt lust. They couldn’t fight a compulsion that felt more natural than anything they’d ever felt before, any more than they could fight the compulsion to breathe. It wasn’t a new reality anymore, it was their history... there was no escaping the conviction that this was how it had always been, and would always be, even as it was being revealed to them by April’s inescapable words.

With every ounce of control she had left, April continued, “But there’s so much for us to do, pets. While you fuck, just let my words, my plans sink into you, become you, until obedience, purpose and pleasure are all expressions of the same thing... the same craving to love me... to obey me...”

No response was needed. Already, the women were too deeply ensnared to do anything but follow. Their nostrils flared as the infectious scent of their flowing arousal carried them into new realms of primal, rutting fucklust. Their lips and cunts were swollen and wet with need as they ravaged each other, each new exploration a revelation of bliss. Sonali ground her pussy down on Meg’s thigh and rubbed with the hunger of lascivious starvation. Meg’s hands grabbed her ass to pull her tighter, as if she could feel the pleasure radiating from Sonali’s pussy. Their tits rubbed together, bodies shaking as they climbed the ladder of no return. And each wave, each ripple bound them even more to April.

April herself was more turned on than she’d believed was possible, even with her... improvements. She began to finger her pussy and ass, stopping for a moment to taste herself before she began her teaching in earnest.

“Here’s what we... oh, f- fuck yes... we are going to do...”

* * *

“Another country heard from,” said Barton Gramm, Founder and CEO of Gramm National Laboratories. “To what do I owe this particular honor, Dr. Furlong?” he asked. He’d never liked April very much, and it showed in his sarcastic formality, but her work was much too valuable to let her go. Besides, the Board wouldn’t hear of it, at least until he found someone more talented.

“I just wanted to give you some good news, Barton,” said April, ignoring his insulting demeanor. “We’ve finally managed to reverse-engineer the ‘Turner’ and in the meantime, made some significant improvements. The original that was brought to us was both crude and only slightly effective, had massive power requirements, and was finicky at best.”

“I’ve been following your work, April. I knew you’d unlocked the basic design and made some progress improving it. Is there something I don’t know about already?”

“Well, yes, in a word. Even our prototype took up half the room. But Dr. Wheatley and I have managed to come up with something truly astounding. The ideas we incorporated came to me a few months ago. I’m amazed they hadn’t occurred to me before.”

Barton raised his eyebrows. “I’m surprised that you waited this long to tell me. I’m also disappointed in my internal intelligence. So what little mole hill have you decided to turn into a mountain of technology thistime?”

April smiled, amused that Barton would admit to his network of internal toadies with such cavalier abandon. Then again, they were her toadies, now. “You don’t have an interface to my mind, Barton. Not yet, anyway, and even if you did, you and your little high school lab security team wouldn’t understand even a quarter of what I’m thinking.”

Barton reddened, anger seeping in at April’s arrogance. This conversation was going downhill fast, but years of habit made it impossible for him to stop. “High horse, there, Doctor, high horse. I suggest you dismount. Don’t get too flip with your insults. I started this ‘high school lab,’“ said Barton with more ire than intended. Sitting back, he said, “But let’s put that aside. Tell me what’s been happening.”

“Just this,” said April, as she reached into her lab coat pocket and pulled out a dull grey device about the size and shape of an oyster. She pressed a smooth button on its side, watching as the now-familiar relaxation it created took hold on the face of her employer.

“Instead of going into all that I’ve accomplished, there are a few things I prefer to discuss with you. First, it’s time for you to retire. It’s long overdue – you’ve wanted to for a long time, after all. Second, I am your most eligible and obvious successor. You adore me, and love my work. Why, it’s almost worshipful, the way you think about and treat me. Deep down you know you’re not really worthy of my time or interest, but that’s not your concern. You’re just tired, ready to hand me the reins, and nothing can deter you from that. Tell me, what barriers do you see to your planned departure?”

“The Board of Directors will be resistant.”

“We should meet with them together, then. You know how convincing I can be, after all.”

“Yes.”

“When will they convene next?”

“In two months.”

“I can be patient. It’s so very important that you arrange for me to meet them. That sounds wonderful, in fact. How does it sound to you?”

“Wonderful...”

Gramm-Furlong Research Laboratory was born eight months later. A year after that, re-named again as Furlong Paradigm, the entire Board of Directors resigned en masse and voluntarily, and the new, revamped board and remaining staff moved to its new facility in rural Montana.

After all, it was time to take things in a new direction.

* * *

End Part Two – “Slide”