The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slipper Seduction — Chapter 1

This is my first story, hope you like it. I’m a software developer, and I dabble in hypnosis and virtual reality. My wife of 3 years is a stay at home, since I make a 6 figure salary. I’ve set up a virtual reality program for her that helps me reign in a couple of my little fetishes. I love the sensuousness of a catsuit and ballet slippers on a woman. The spandex pulls in all the right places, accentuating curves and making a sexy silhouette. The slippers add that little touch at the end, for the ballerina effect. My wife is an innocent soul. She’s naive and good at heart, never having enough courage to really explore who she is and what makes her tick. She was resistant to hypnosis because she was scared of losing control. She was hesitant to wear spandex because of a lack of self confidence. She found my virtual reality headphones and goggles one day. Intrigued by the technology, she asked if she could try them out. Slowly, she began to enjoy using the VR equipment. As time when on, I had an idea that maybe I could get her to into a hypnotic state, and begin a series of programs that would make her more open to her sexuality. It was very simple at first, just a couple of subliminal messages in a game soundtrack. After a while, she would fall into a light trance, where I would then bring her down deep with an induction. After a couple of weeks, the inductions were working so well that I began a series of triggers, bringing her back into trance and starting a program. I had her use the program for an hour a day, starting an hour before I got home from work, ending in time to begin our evening. Within months, she had been retrained to enter trance very quickly. She had also been trained to love spandex of all kinds. The most fun trigger, however, was the slippers. It was a very simple code. She had pink and black isotoner ballet slippers. If she was wearing the pink slippers, she was programed to act in her normal personality. If she was wearing the black slippers, should would be highly suggestible and very submissive. The last little twist was when i asked her to wear one black and one pink slipper. This turned her into a dominatrix. Once in a while I like my woman to take charge. The following is one particularly fun day I remember, testing out the trigger.

“Honey, I’m home.” I call out as I walk through the front door. It’s been a long hard day at the office, and i’m ready to relax. “Honey?” I repeat. Where could she be? As I walk through the house I hear faint sounds of pleasure. I near the bedroom, open the door and find her on the bed. She’s wearing the spandex pleasure catsuit with headphones and virtual reality goggles. The catsuit has sensors which take information from her writhing body in a feedback loop and continually tweak the sensations of pleasure. The network of sensors is sandwiched between an outer and inner layer of black shiny spandex. The catsuit is a full body suit with gloves and feet attached. As a matter of fact, all that is visible from the suit is her eyes and nose. She has no idea that I’m there, all she knows of is pleasure and the training she’s receiving from the program. I see that she’s plugged into the laptop. I check the settings and it looks like she’s got about 5 minutes left in the cycle. I decide to check the mail and wind down a bit after the commute home. As I’m tossing out the last of the junk mail, I see that about 10 minutes has passed. I think to myself, “Ahh she should be finished by now.” I walk back into the bedroom, and there she is sitting at the edge of the bed. She’s 5′5″, with an athletic body. She used to be a swimmer in college and hasn’t lost her tone. Her hard body looks incredible in that catsuit. She’s removed the goggles and headphones. She’s like a mannequin posing in a storefront. She sits on the bed, staring off into space vacantly. “Molly, how do you feel?” I ask. In a monotone voice, she replies, “excellent, how shall we proceed?". I reply to her, “change into a regular catsuit, it’s been a long day, and i’m tired. Pink ballet slippers”. “Yes master” she replies. As I leave the bedroom, I see her move toward the wardrobe to change her clothes. Sometime later she walks down the hallway to the kitchen, wearing a pink metallic catsuit with open hands and feet. “Hi honey,” she says “how was your day?” “Oh it was a long one, Mr. Antonius was a pain in the ass today. He’s riding me for that report. How was yours?” “Not too bad, I cleaned the house and ran a few errands. About 4:00 I felt like playing that super fun virtual reality game you got me. So I changed and started the scenario. The next thing I knew, I heard you in the kitchen. I didn’t realize how much I got into the game.” “No worries,” I said, “I’m glad you’re enjoying the fruits of my labor.” Dinner was delicious as usual, those gourmet cook programs were really doing her a service. We retired to the living room for a quiet evening together. As we sat on the couch wrapped in each other’s arms, my thoughts drifted to how sexy she was looking. I reached down and slid her ballet slippers off of her feet. Her eyes immediately glazed over and she spoke, “yes master?” “I’m feeling a little excited my love, how about you change into your black ballet slippers?” “Yes master,” she replied as she walked off into the bedroom. Soon after she returned, she walked over with that hot passionate look in her eye. She began to undress me. First the shirt, then the pants. As she started the most amazing oral sex I have ever had, I figured I would return the favor. “Molly, as you suck on my cock, you will feel a cock buried in your pussy. As you continue, the more aroused you get, the more your pleasure will intensify. You will be on the brink of ecstasy, but you cannot cum until I cum and you will continue to suck until I’m finished, orgasming the whole time.” She increased her pace, and her body language showed how much she was enjoying the feelings in her pussy. I tried to hold out as long as possible, but soon I felt myself overcome with my own orgasm. She began bucking her hips and writhing in pleasure, as she rocked herself to her own increasingly pleasurable orgasm.

After we lay there for a while, I figured we should clean up and get to bed. “Molly, execute dual shower and get ready for bed.” With that, she scurried off into the bathroom, preparing our shower. She finished slipping off her catsuit just as I rounded the corner. After we were cleaned up, I said, “Molly, black body stocking, pink slippers”. The body stocking was a little more sheer than a spandex catsuit, and somewhat lighter for sleeping. She changed and we went to bed. We both slept like logs. In the morning, when the sun rose, I work up and turned to her. “Good morning love” I said. “Good morning dear,” she replied, “I think my slipper came off, would you put it back on for me please?". So I reached down under the sheets, and groped around. I felt something soft, I figured it was her pink slipper and put it on. “Thank you dear,” she said, “but it’s not on quite right. I’ll fix it.” With that, she looked down into the covers and saw one pink slipper, and one black slipper. It seems I grabbed the wrong color in my sleepy haze. He eyes glazed over and her whole character changed. I had no idea this happened until she was pinning me down. “OK mister, what do you think you’re doing down there? There’s much work to be done! You will satisfy me or be punished!” I was startled. She quickly moved forward and sat on my face. Her sex pushing through the stretchy fabrick of the catsuit. “Lick!” she commanded, “And if I don’t orgasm you will be punished!” Well I licked, but not to her satisfaction. “You fool!,” she said, “now you are to be punished. First you shall fine me some rope, then you will return and strip.” This was going to be fun, I thought, so I went to get some nice soft rope. I returned, stripped and laid down on the bed once again. She proceeded to tie me up with rope, one limb per bed post. “I like the look of this,” she purred, “Can you move my slave?” “No maam,” I replied. “Silent” she said as she stuffed her balled up panties into my mouth. “We are almost there, all I need is something to cover your eyes and ears.” Just then she saw the vitual reality goggles and headphones. She picked them up and brought them to my bedside. She began to put them on me, as I strained and moaned into the panties. I knew she had been listening to the slipper program last. As long as she didn’t turn it on, I would be ok. But then she said, “I know you can still hear me in there, I will just turn this on and run the scenario, while I figure out what I’m going to do with you next.”

To be continued...

Slipper Seduction — Chapter 2

I woke up, untied from the bed. I felt fine.. I think. I didn’t feel different at first, until I brought my hand up to scratch my nose… uh oh, a spandex hand! I threw open the covers and saw it. I was wearing a full body catsuit, blue metallic with pink ballet slippers.