The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slut Note Parts 11-15

Chapter 11: Resignation

“What the hell is this shit?” Assistant Chief Yumigachi Soun shouted at his men.

One of them, a lieutenant with a bit more courage or gall than the others, stepped forward. “It is exactly what it looks like, sir. These are our requests for transfer, followed by our letters of resignation if that is not acceptable. Put us on another case, fire us, but we will not continue hunting Perva.”

“But why…” Yumigachi trailed off, his slanted eyes growing even narrower in suspicion. “You bastards. You’ve been picking up Perva’s transformed bimbos yourselves, haven’t you? I’d heard the sluts were willingly selling themselves into slavery and prostitution, but I never imagined police officers would take them up on it!”

The lieutenant shook his head. “That’s not it at all, sir,” he denied, neglecting to mention that, while he had indeed collected a bevy of the more gorgeous sluts from jail, it was not the hypocrisy or his conscience that were getting in the way. “We value our lives, sir. Our minds and our manhood. If we continue hunting Perva, it’s only a matter of time before he starts seeing us as a threat and turns us into the same slutty whores as the rest of the criminals. We are trying to put him in jail, after all.”

“And there is something else,” another police officer said, more quietly. “The detective O suspects that Perva transforms people through some paranormal means, without having to make direct contact, just knowing their appearance and/or name. O may have called him out on public TV, but O himself is still safely in seclusion. His name, appearance, age, everything about him remain a mystery…He might not even be a Him! If we carry on like this, O may be safe, but we are not. We don’t hide our faces, our names are public record…

“Perva could get us any time. As soon as we get too close. You’ve seen how O takes chances. We don’t want to be pawns he uses to get Perva into checkmate.”

Yumigachi scowled. “You cowardly sons of—”

“It is okay, Director Yumigachi,” O’s synthetically-altered voice interrupted. Everyone glanced around, their eyes darting in surprise, for none of them had been aware that O had speakers in this particular room. “As it happens, the police force are not the only specialists I have on hand, and Japan is not the only country interested in locating Perva. At this very moment, secret servicemen from America are trailing several potential culprits. Including several people on this task force and their relatives.” O gave them a moment for that to sink in, then shouted so loudly that the voice modulator cracked. “Everyone who is not courageous enough to work is dismissed. You may now leave with no repercussions to your career. If you are hesitant or fearful, you will only be an impediment to my investigation.”

People began filtering out of the room. Soon barely a handful remained before Yumigachi’s table.

O snorted over the intercom. “It does not matter. We will be watching them anyway.”

Yumigachi shuddered, and for a moment felt the urge to leave himself. It was important to catch Perva, but O was so manipulative and callous; though Perva was a terrifying and criminal unknown, in his own way O was just as frightening…

Slut Note: How to use it XIX B

It is very difficult to consider that a sex god may fall in love with a human, but if it should happen a sex god may find themselves wanting to help their lover. Though the SLUT NOTE that is brought into the human world will not lose its power, it cannot be used second-hand by a human. Therefore a sex god may use the SLUT NOTE of their own volition, or let a human use it as owner, but may not use their own SLUT NOTE for a human’s whims.

Part 12: The Succub-Eye

Fyuk trailed Right as he walked through the market, diligently and unhurriedly selecting items from his mother’s shopping list. As he leaned over to grab some teriyaki sauce from a lower shelf, she found herself checking out his ass, and was surprised at herself.

Of course, she shouldn’t be, she told herself. Right was a very handsome young man. She may be the only winged succubus in this store, but she was not the only woman, and she’d noticed more than one giving her master a second glance. She suspected Right noticed too, for he was quite observant, but at no point did his cool façade ever once reveal it.

Still, the sudden upsurge of arousal in her was foreign, so much so that she did not even notice the title she had unconsciously bequeathed unto Right. (She needed to call him something, and her relationship was closer to genie than any other existing paradigm, a subconscious explanation immediately developed itself so that she need never again question it.) She’d always found him attractive, even sexy, and with his age and intellect he had the fortitude to last during sex and the knowledge to wield it well. In the last few days, though, she found herself very attracted to him. Not just for his body, which was itself slim and strong and handsome, nor for his powerful intellect, but for his charisma. Somehow, without knowing quite when, she’d found herself not just enjoying being with this human but identifying with him and taking his side.

Not the sort of thing it would do to admit to a human, though. Therefore, to hide the strange cauldron of emotions he inspired in her that motive her actions, she tried a roundabout approach. She hovered over him, sliding her hands in a light caress over his cheek and back. “Right, I have to tell you something.”

“I told you not to talk to me outside my room, Fyuk,” he admonished her, speaking between his teeth like a ventriloquist.

She immediately felt abashed, though she was not quite sure why. Still, this was important, so she pressed on. “I know, you don’t want me distracting you, but I need to tell you this. I don’t have anything against you, and frankly I think you’re the best person in the world to have my spare notebook right now, and you’re enjoyable enough that I don’t mind sticking around until you surrender it or die.”

Right smiled, like he was in on an inside joke and she was not. Still speaking through his teeth, he prompted her, “But?”

Fyuk resisted his rakish smile. “But I’m not on your side, any more than I am on O’s.”

“I know that.”

“So don’t take this the wrong way, and it’s not because I’m specifically trying to help you, but it’s something I have to say because it’s kind of bugging me.”

Right’s knowing half-smile remained, but inside he felt a chill. Did Fyuk suspect that he had used his own Slut Note to alter her own mind? If he did, if her rage overcame the hypnotic suggestions he’d implanted, she might very well eviscerate him. Those long nails (he’d have to see about getting her to paint them some sexy hot red color) doubled as razor-sharp talons when she wanted. He forced down the fear and said, “What is it?”

“Well, I’m always hovering behind you,” Again, she found herself admiring his ass, “so I probably noticed it before you, but for the last three days some chick’s been following you. And while she can’t see me, and I’m certainly not that inhibited when it comes to exhibition, it’s getting on my nerves.”

“I know. Or rather, I’ve known I’ve been followed. According to dad’s computer, the task force police and all their immediate friends and family are all being trailed by FBI agents from America.” He’d caught sight of a blonde-haired woman twice before; it would be good to know if this was the same person or if the FBI was smart enough to send an actual Asian agent into the largest metropolis of Japan to trail him. Right moved over to the freezer section. He needed to get mochi and ice cream anyway, and this gave him a chance to identify the woman Fyuk noticed. “Point her out to me.”

Normally Fyuk would have bristled at being casually ordered about. She was a sex goddess, not a lap dog. But with Right, commands did not feel as demeaning as they should. In a way they felt…They felt right.

She nodded, flew back, and hovered behind the tall blonde gaijin in a trench coat surreptitiously lingering at the end of the aisle. Her fair skin and hair, not to mention the startlingly blue eyes, certainly made her stand out here, and the tight body and generous bust evident even beneath the trench coat indicated that she would stand out anywhere.

As the demoness came back, Right pulled out his cell phone and placed a call to one of his classmates, whom he knew was busy at soccer practice on weekends. If he was being trailed, no doubt his phone was being tapped, so it was better to actually log a phone call even if he wasn’t going to speak. The real purpose of the phone was to speak to Fyuk in public without attracting attention. “Yeah, that’s the one. Don’t worry about it, Fyuk. I’ll be rid of her soon enough. For the last three days all she’s seen is a serious college-bound high school senior.” He hung up the phone as Omibashi’s recording picked up and told him to leave a message; no point in leaving recorded evidence of his words with Ryuk on his classmate’s cell phone.

He continued with his shopping, always making sure to keep his back to the agent. At one point in the fruit section, he turned suddenly and went back for something, catching her unawares. He kept his expression soft, but allowed himself to check out her body, and to do so just blatantly enough that she would know he was. She returned his look, one any woman develops quickly, that indicated she was aware of his attention and, though not offended, was not interested. He left the store soon after that and pretended not to notice her continuing to trail him home.

O’s motive in sending this sexy agent was almost laughably obvious. She was bait. If Right really were Perva – hell, if any teenage boy were Perva – he would be sure to notice such a delectable young lady and take advantage of her with his phenomenal power. But as far as Right was concerned, that just made things easier for him. Because as long as this woman kept reporting in, still seeing just a normal teenage boy and not herself transforming into a vapid slutty bimbo, Right remained free of suspicion.

Still, it would be good to get this woman off of his back as soon as possible, and to do that, he would need her name in order to control her.

Again, he pulled out his phone and placed a fake call. Meanwhile, he asked Fyuk, “Can you find out her name for me?”

“No,” she shook her head, a little more depressed at being unable to fulfill his request than she could account for. “Some of the rules of the Slut Note. I can’t help you, and before you ask, I can’t use my own Slut Note on her, since I know it would be part of your own desires that I do so.”

He sighed heavily. “Fair enough. It wouldn’t be any fun if we could do this the easy way.” He hung up the phone again as the message started, and pondered the rest of the way home. Arriving, he put the groceries away and headed up to his room, noting with satisfaction from the tricks he always left that no one had entered. That meant this spook was just tailing him, not searching his bedroom. He had confidence in his booby-trapped hiding place for the Slut Note, but did not want to take any chances.

Secure in his own room, he slid into his chair, and unzipped his pants.

Fyuk immediately flew forward and wrapped her lips around his cock. He shuddered with pleasure as the demoness’s oral ministrations massaged his dick. Her ephemeral nature made her lips as soft as a feather or a breath of air, but her skill and experience definitely lent weight to her actions. She sucked, moaning with satisfied bliss. Ever since she’d tried giving him a blow job a few days ago, she’d found it so remarkably pleasurable that it was hard to stop. Fyuk suspected she could suck her master off for the rest of her existence.

There it was again, that phrase. Her master.

She only noticed it because she suddenly came at the thought, a powerful orgasm that made her wrap her lips tightly around the base of his penis so that her throat vibrated along the tip of his member from her lusty cry.

After Right came – Fyuk gulping his jism down happily and still sucking away before his hardness faded – he was free to think a little bit. It occurred to Right that he was developing enough resistance, or perhaps familiarity, with Fyuk that even her expert sexuality could not completely distract his brain. Perhaps it was time to expand his harem…?

Stupid, he shook the thought away. Can’t draw attention to yourself. Not yet, not until O is gone and the world has accepted Perva.

He focused on the problem at hand, relaxing his own body so that both he and Fyuk fell into an aroused and erotic (but post-lustful) interaction, the fellatio becoming a source of simple mutual enjoyment.

O’s announcement in the wake of the police’s walk-out had come only four days earlier, and the woman trailing him had been doing so at least three. That Right was only peripherally linked to the police, yet still trailed, suggested there were plenty of people on the job. Right had been careful enough that his chances of being Perva were probably considered slim, but who knew how long this tail would continue? The longer it went on, the more likely he might slip and draw O’s keen attention. Not to mention that, as O slowly but surely whittled down the list, it would be impossible to completely keep that attention off of himself, since he was, technically, guilty. So he needed to get the tail gone, soon, and do so in a way that not only did not make him look guilty, but that actually proved him innocent.

“If I can just get her name, I can control her,” he whispered aloud.

He looked down, and to his surprise saw the FBI woman sucking his penis. He very nearly lost his cool demeanor, but just in time realized that this must be Fyuk, altering her appearance.

She looked up, pulled off his cock and began caressing the shaft and tip with her fingertips as she talked. “I figured that if you were going to be thinking about her, I might as well look like her.”

“I didn’t know you could shape-shift.”

“Sure you did. I’ve changed the size of my breasts often enough for you.”

Right conceded the point. He had not realized she could change her entire body, but it stood to reason. Succubi had appeared in all sorts of seductive forms throughout history, and none of them remotely resembled a demoness with bat wings.

Fyuk smiled mischievously. “You know – and again, this isn’t helping you, just a suggestion – I know of a way you could find out her name, if you really, really wanted to.”

“How?” Right asked.

Fyuk shook her head. She drew close to him, pulling her body close. In this form she was not as voluptuous as usual, but instead slim and wiry. It was not Right’s usual type, but there was definitely an eroticism in her tight body, the muscles and frame visibly delineated beneath her pale skin. Her small breasts had stiff, perky nipples that stood sharply at attention and kept her from looking too much like a young boy.

As she came near, her lips slid just over his own. “If you want me to tell you, you’re going to have to make it worth my while,” she said suggestively.

Fyuk slid back down to her knees. She slid her hands down to her naked pussy (the blonde pubic hairs shaved into a single strip rather than Fyuk’s habitual baldness), sliding her fingers spread her sex. She bit her lip and arched her back, as if the other actions weren’t enough to make her point.

Right could have commanded Fyuk to tell him, but sex with the succubus was not exactly a chore. Still hard from her lips and tongue on his cock, he lowered himself over her and found her opening. Whether Fyuk was always wet or just made herself so for sex, he’d never asked. Whichever it was, his thick member slid in easily, and Fyuk let out an excited gasp from the sudden pressure within her.

He pounded her quickly, and then, for the hell of it, reached around and slid his pinky in.

Fyuk’s eyes widened in surprise. For just a moment she was about to protest. Not out of any fastidiousness (she was a demoness from hell, for crying out loud!) but because she did not personally care for anal penetration. She had done it in the past to get what she wanted, but it was a tool, not a technique for her own pleasure.

At least, not until Right whispered a command in her ear. “You really like that, don’t you?” His words resonated in her brain. Her subconscious, already primed to accept her master’s command, took these words and made them her own.

He was right. She really did like that. It was not as immediately pleasurable as the activated nerve endings of her vagina, but the sudden fullness, especially with his cock already pounding her pussy, was unexpectedly pleasurable. She could get used to this.

Fyuk had to hand it to Right: her master really did know how to please a girl.

She wondered what it would feel like to take his marvelous cock itself up her ass, and the thought quickly brought her to orgasm.

It was like he read her mind. “You desperately want my dick up your ass, don’t you?” he said, phrasing it in such a way that it was clearly a command.

Fyuk nodded quickly. Suddenly, she wanted nothing more than for her master to pound her from behind, to fuck her like a dog. Though she loved getting fucked by him, she forced herself to forgo the pleasure he gave her pussy for the chance at what she really wanted, more than anything else. She wanted him to do her in the ass. She rolled over onto his bed, pointing the tight ass of her current form high in the air to make her intentions clear.

Right drew up behind her, gripping each hip with his hands, and Fyuk began to pant with need. She looked down between her nipples, and to her dismay saw his glorious cock simply waiting. It poked at her rear hole but never quite gave the penetration she so desperately wanted. Needed. She altered her physiology, lubricating herself so that he could slide his thick cock into her tight asshole easily.

But still he would not. She began pressing her ass against him, hoping to pierce herself, growing hornier every moment. To her embarrassment, she realized that she was whimpering.

Right shook his head, rubbing her with his stiff member to tantalize. “Sorry, Fyuk. If you want me to do that, you have to tell me what you know?”

For a brief moment Fyuk realized that something was amiss. She was a succubus. She should be using sexual favors to wheedle her demands from a human, not the other way around. But her lust quickly whipped away such thoughts, and she succumbed. “I…okay. There are two big differences between how succubi and humans use a Slut Note. You use it for control, but we get use it to extend our own life. Every orgasm we induce with one of these notebooks adds an extra year of life to our own lifespans. Say I use my Slut Note and ake write a person’s name in it. They go off and get their orgasm, and I get an extra year of life. If I write a partner’s name in, that’s two years for the price of one, more if I make it an orgy. So unless a sex god is really, really lazy, we are functionally immortal. You can shoot us through the head or stab us in the heart or anything, and we’ll recover with our extra life. Otherwise, well, I’ve heard there are ways to kill us, but the only way I’ve ever seen is when an incubus or succubus gets so bored that they sit around for centuries and run out of life.”

Right nodded. “You’re being awfully talkative, Fyuk. I bet you’re going to start getting to the point, since I command your horniness to double every sentence.”

What? Fyuk thought, but then her skepticism and disbelief disappeared under a surge of lust. “Whoa! Um, right…” Her eyes widened in surprise, as those two sentences sudden multiplied the already aroused demoness by four.

“Um, anyway, my point is that succubi don’t use the Slut Note for the motives you might, like ‘Let’s change the world,’ or even, ‘let’s change the neighbor MILF into my personal masseur.” Fyuk groaned as her horniness doubled again. She reached up and grabbed her titties, pinching them with a shudder. She wanted to jump him, but while he had commanded her to grow horny, he had also commanded her to get to the point, and she could not satisfy herself until she’d finished her speech.

“The truth is, the human world doesn’t mean anything to the succubi beyond a food source, and we don’t use the Slut Note like you do, to change the world. We just don’t want to die, so we steal some of your life and continue our own empty existence…Oh god I need to fuck!” Fyuk did not even realized she’d spoken the words until they were out of her mouth. She groaned with need, her desire beyond any simple lust. With the power of exponential increases, she was suddenly sixty-four times as horny as she’d ever been in her entire existence. Prodded on by the power of Right’s command, when every fiber of her being wanted only to impale herself upon his rod, she continued, “But if a human writes a name in the Slut Note, you don’t get any extensions, just a fun time. That’s the first difference between us…Oh, fuck, I need you to pound my pussy!” Make that 512 times!

Fyuk flew towards Right, rubbing against him without artistry or aptitude, nothing but insane need.

“Freeze,” said Right, a smile of erotic sadism spreading across his lips.

Fyuk immediately stopped, even though she was in midair. Though she clearly strained to reach Right’s cock, she could not move a muscle. Her eyes were wide with need.

“You can speak. Same rules apply.”

“Right…” she moaned in pure, abject lust, that increase to 1024x anything she had ever experienced with that one word. A bulge grew in Right’s pants at this level of control over his succubus. She stared at that bulge like a heroin addict looking at her next fix.

“Better talk, Fyuk,” Right taunted her.

She swallowed thickly. Self-preservation, some limitation protecting whatever remained of her sanity, forced the next phrase into a single – albeit run-on – sentence. “The second, and biggest, difference is that sex gods don’t need to know a person’s name before we lay eyes upon them, because instead we have an amazing talent in that our eyes can see the name and number and strength of orgasms a person will have in their life floating below their crotch when we look at you.”

She twitched at the word “crotch.” Heavily scented wetness leaked down the interior of the demoness’s leg into a puddle on the ground.

Right stroked his chin thoughtfully. “So you can use your Succubus Eye to see the names of whoever you look at, including that pesky tail…No, wait. You cannot. That would be helping me, and the Slut Note prohibits that.” He thought more carefully, as Fyuk moaned and twitched. Inside the succubus the fires of hell did not burn as hotly as the lust that pounded preternaturally through her body. “Your Eye is independent of the Slut Note, I would think. But I still can’t use it on that tail without giving myself away as Perva.” Fyuk began to weep with lust. She wanted to hasten him onto his conclusion, but – already two thousand times hornier than she’d ever known – she did not dare utter a word until he asked, “So why did you mention all this to me, Fyuk?”

“There is a deal a sex god can make with the owner of their Slut Note which will give that human a succubus’s eyesohmygodifyoudon’tfuckmeknowI’mgonnaexplodeRight!Pleasefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!”

Whether intended or not, the command that held her treated each plea like a separate sentence, pushing Fyuk immediately and relentlessly to more than one million times her maximum horniness. She twitched and suddenly lunged, as her induced desire overwhelmed even the command Right had given her. She pounced atop him, humping frantically even before she ripped off her clothes and impaled herself upon his member. She screamed in blissful release as she came immediately, and just kept coming, and coming, and coming. So horny was the demoness that there mere stimulation of anything near her pussy shot off fireworks in her pleasure center; her G-spot was currently so sensitive that it got her off just by glancing at the right angle. If Right had let her go any longer it could probably detect minor seismic shifts of the earth’s tectonic plates.

Right was almost frightened as Fyuk lost all cohesion, driven to such distraction by her need to pleasure her pussy that she forgot to maintain a solid state, transforming to lust as an ephemeral, universal concept. A thousand vaginas pounded his cock, a thousand tongues licked his balls, a thousand hands stroked his shaft, a thousand asses pumped his penis, a thousand lips blew him, a thousand pussies clenched, a thousand cherries popped – all at the same time! Every conceivable variation of sexuality devised over billions of years occurred simultaneously upon him, driving Right plum out of his mind. What terrified him with the lingering shreds of rationality not distracted by the one-woman orgy occurring atop him was that he had no way of knowing when, or even if, she would stop.

Fyuk was, after all, 1000000x hornier than even a sex goddess has ever known. For all Right knew, she might fuck him dead and continue riding his corpse until he rotted! Even considering that she kept coming every second, one million seconds equaled…Just over twelve straight days, but he was in no condition to figure that out.

What had made Right think he was getting some mastery or resistance over Fyuk?! He could not have been more wrong! Clearly, there were depths of lust and depravity that she had not even hinted at, levels of sick, twisted fetishism and debauchery that would make Caligula blush, and these levels were barely foreplay compared to the erogilepsy occurring atop him now!

Right liked to think he had some control over himself during intercourse, but he popped like a soda can in a freezer barely a few seconds after Fyuk began to rape him. She shrieked with ecstatic release, so loudly that the glass in the picture by his bed shattered, and dogs in the local area all began to bark loudly.

Finally, she collapsed atop him, back in her normal demoness form and panting in exertion. “Holy shit! Holy shit! It has NEVER been that good! Fucking shit, Master Right, that was amazing!”

She giggled a bit as she noticed the disarray from her attack. “Sorry about your clothes,” she said, the thick claw of her fingernail tracing a line up his abdomen and around his nipple.

With her sexual release, Right assumed, so too went his command. Well, it was certainly diverting – to say the least – but Fyuk still had not revealed to Right everything he wanted to know.

Fortunately, post-coital and truly and completely satisfied for the first time in eons, she seemed inclined to be talkative. “Fyuk, what you were saying about the Succubus Eye…How could I go about getting it?”

She blinked, and stared at him in horror. “Oh, Right! You can’t! I mean, you can, that’s why I mentioned the deal. But there is a price.”

“What’s that?”

“You get the ability to know any human’s name – plus the number and strength of orgasms they will have in their life – just by looking at their crotch. But in exchange, you lose your sexuality forever.” She winced as she said it, cuddling closer. “Please don’t take the deal, lover. After a romp like that, I don’t think I could deal with you not being able to get it up again!”

Right was inclined to agree. He was only eighteen, after all, and once O and the police were out of the way he would like to use the Slut Note for his own purposes, just a little. “I’m inclined to agree, Fyuk. But just to clarify, can I take you up on this later?”

She made a moue. “Yes, Master. You can take the deal at any time as long as you’re in possession of the Slut Note.”

Her hand began to drop down, massaging his member. As enjoyable as it was, Right stopped her, gripping her wrist tightly. “It’s a little late to be telling me about this, Fyuk. Are there any more caveats and secrets to the Slut Note that you’re hiding?”

“No, Master.”

Right released her, allowing her to continue her ministrations, and considered. “Well, I don’t think I’ll take you up on it for right now, at least. As it happens, I think I’ve figured out another way to get this spy’s name. I’ll need to do some experimentation with the limits of the cause of orgasm written in the next six minutes and forty seconds, seeing how far I can go and how specific. Fortunately, I’ve got a list of stock criminals to use for just such an occasion. But I’ve got to get him off my tail soon, while there’s still a lot of doubt that I’m Perva. Any cause leading to a second, deeper investigation will be harder to through off, maybe even impossible.

“As for you, Fyuk,” he added, “you need to be punished for holding out on me.”

The succubus clapped and let out a cheerful yip of glee. She bent over, exposing her bottom, and summoned from the ether a wooden paddle for her master.

Slut Note: How to Use It X C

The human who becomes the owner of the SLUT NOTE can, in exchange of his/her remaining sexuality, get eyeballs comparable to his/her sex god which will enable him/her to see a human’s name and remaining lifetime when looking at them.

Chapter 13: Hypno Eyes

Karl Lance was reading in his cell when the change overtook him. Arrested five years ago for arson that resulted in at least one victim, Max was resigned to spending the rest of his life in prison.

The rest of his life ended with a tingling, as it became the rest of her life. Now Karen Trance looked down as both her prison jumpsuit and the body beneath it transformed. The jumper became a black leather halter top and matching tight pants. A long necklace hung between the cleavage that swelled out from her chest, quickly inflating to a pair of full DDDs, with a heavy gemstone in the middle to draw the eye. Her hair turned blonde, her eyes blue and utterly captivating, her lips thick and full from which came a voice both sultry and seductive.

In her left hand appeared a golden pocket watch, and with it such a surge of power and domination within her that Karen Trance just knew she must use it. The watch would make anyone her slave, but she knew she was slave to its power: she must use it. No other option was conceivable.

She got the opportunity a moment later as a guard passed her cell. “Excuse me, good sir,” she said, and snapped her wrist expertly. She held the watch’s chain between two delicate fingers as she swung it back and forth. The guard’s eyes were immediately captivated by the watch. He could not look away, could not move, could not talk, could barely even blink. “Good boy,” she said with a smile. A shiver of pleasure ran up her spine and down into the heat rapidly building in her cunt. “Just watch the swinging watch and relax. Relax deeply and easily. As it swings back and forth, let your eyes become heavy.” The words came to her naturally, easily, as if her lips had been made solely to speak hypnotic commands. “As your eyes move back and forth, your eyelids will become heavier. You become more and more tired until you just cannot keep your eyes open. And the minute they close, you will be completely in my power!”

The guard stared, slack-jawed. His bleary eyes struggled to remain open to watch the fascinating watch, but all too soon lost the battle and snapped shut.

Karen Trance felt herself come just a bit from the sight of this man, now completely in her power. “Even with your eyes closed, you still see only my watch. It consumes all of your attention. Your conscious mind does not hear or see anything but the watch that swings behind your closed eyes. It does not hear or see as it accepts all my commands like a slave. You are now my little hypnoslave, and you will follow all of my commands.”

“Yes…” the guard managed to slowly moan in agreement.

“Good slave. It feels so good when you obey me that you just keep doing it. Just watch the watch in your mind’s eye and obey my words completely.””

“Yes…”

“In a moment, I will snap my fingers. The instant I do, you will free me from this cell.” She snapped, and this time really did orgasm from the act of controlling this man, literally with the snap of her fingers.

At the sharp sound of her snap, the entranced guard shuffled over to her cell, located the proper key, and unlocked her cell door. She smiled triumphantly.

For a moment, Karen Trance wondered what to do with her amazing new hypnotic abilities. No sooner had the thought of using her powers formed than she felt a wash of lust fill her, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do. The pocketwatch glowed in her hand, sending signals straight to every nerve ending in her pussy and her new full breasts that they desperately needed male attention.

She clicked the lid of the watch shut. “Now, slave,” she commanded. “Take me somewhere we can fuck.”

Slut Note: How To Use It XLIII

It is useless trying to erase names written in the DEATH NOTE with erasers or white-out.

Chapter 14: Flexing Muscles

O picked up the telephone and listened to Director Yumigachi’s panicked update. “We’ve had the normal – well, expected anyway; nothing about this is normal – number of slut transformations in the last twenty-four hours, but several of them have been acting differently than we’ve ever seen before!

“More than a dozen women beat themselves against walls, bars, whatever confined them as they tried to escape. A few actually succeeded in escaping before they collapsed and began to jill off.

“Four of this group did manage to escape. They were found later having sex with various individuals after having drawn pictures or written nonsensical phrases; we’ll be faxing pictures in a moment.

“Two of those escapees, both convicted male felons, have become female hypnofetishists. One wields a watch on a chain that seems to captivate anyone when she swings it into obeying her commands. The other has…the guards described it as swirling spirals in her eyes, like that snake in the Jungle Book movie! Both of them were able to mesmerize guards, command their release, and get them to follow them out of the prison. They were found later in different hotels, the guards still entranced until we were able to snap them out of it and get a report. A third woman may have a similar ability to captivate anyone who stares at them with her breasts. We haven’t confirmed it yet; so far we’ve lost three agents to her. She seems to be something of an exhibitionist.

“Another several criminals becoming sluts seem to have developed incredibly powerful pheromones. The most powerful one is still active; she’s in the middle of an orgy consuming an entire city, and none of our soldiers can get close enough without their gas masks getting ripped off and succumbing themselves.

“Six women seem to think they have similar amazing powers, but don’t. One woman thinks she is telekinetic, another telepathic, another precognitive, and so on. The precog chick looks like a slutty fortune-teller. The rest are wearing outfits that I have been assured are X-men uniforms: they seem to think they are slutty homo superiors with mutant powers they want to use for sex. One woman did sprout blue fur and a pointy tail but cannot teleport as she claims she can.

“More than two dozen sluts have turned violent. Not just masochistic or sadomasochistic, but actually attempting to kill their fellow inmates and rape the corpses. We think Perva has transformed them into necrophiles, or at the very least sociopaths.

“One woman has writing all over her body. They seem to be just nonsensical words with a sexual theme, ‘suck,’ ‘lick,’ ‘finger,’ ‘fondle,’ etc , but anyone who touches them immediately follows those commands.

“Two women have developed the power to change their appearances, to shape shift. Both were former convicts currently incarcerated so they are still in prison and are currently under study. Not for want of trying; they keep shifting in an attempt to become irresistibly sexy.

“Which brings us to the final group of sluts. They are literally that: irresistibly sexy. Unlike the pheromones or mind-control, there is no physical explanation. They simply seem utterly, breathtakingly beautiful. I’ve ordered the pictures we have scrambled because otherwise anyone who sees them – man or woman – starts to masturbate uncontrollably until the photos are taken away. I saw one and I still think I’ll be thinking about her whenever my wife and I are together, for the rest of my life!”

O considered. “Perva seems to be flexing his muscles.” The great detective thought aloud, piecing together clues no one else would notice. “It almost seems as if he is testing his powers, what can and cannot be accomplished. He can create preternatural gifts in his transformed sluts, but only to the extent that reality allows. Thusly, telepathy and telekinesis, wholeheartedly disproven among the scientific community, remain beyond his ability to grant. Yet other abilities like mind-control seem allowable…Ah, I think changes can only occur if they are used singularly for sex. The ‘mutant powers’ have other applications, but the remainder of the gifted abilities – save, perhaps, the hypnotists – have no practical use beyond attracting a mate. Shape-shifting, for example, while plausibly useful for camouflage, is the ultimate seduction technique, transforming the user into the perfect vision of whatever anyone desires. It is also physically possible; the human body can alter, just usually not so quickly.

“It also seems as if he is conduction this study scientifically. Almost every example has more than one subject, to gauge variation between activations. Whether any differences are individual or based upon Perva’s own induction, only he knows.”

Back in the office, Director Yumigachi blanched. “Using humans as guinea pigs. That’s disgusting.”

“No more disgusting than robbing them of their free will, transforming them, and turning them into sex puppets,” O pointed out. “We already knew that Perva was beyond any conventional notions of morality, except for his apparent limit to inflict this curse only upon those who have done others harm. Whether that is his choice or is another limitation of his power is just one more unknown factor I will have to explore.

“What captures my interest are the actions these victims have taken. As a general rule, victims who undergo transformation will become complete sluts and not rest until they have copulated with the first person who will accept their offers. Yet several of these women underwent different modus operandi. The hypnotic women, rather than collecting as many slaves as possible, secluded themselves in hotels. The shape-shifters at no point used their ability to simulate a subject who might get immediately released, say, the president or the guard’s wife or commander. Several women seemed to be traveling to some other location before Perva completely overwhelmed them, but perhaps he was guiding their course and his own influence was less dominant than their sluttiness. And several other women have acted violently. Tell me, did any of those who did so have a history of violent crimes?”

Yumigachi checked his notes. “Two did. The rest were white-collar criminals.”

O nodded. “Thus confirming my own hypothesis that Perva is studying his power. Two violent criminals as a control, the others, nonviolent, to see how dangerous they can become. To learn if his power applies to wrath as well as lust.”

“My god,” the director muttered. If Perva actually could make people violent instead of just slutty…The implications were too frightening to think of.

Before his brain could betray him by trying, O interrupted. “If Perva is testing his power, it is vital we do not let this become known.” But personally, O suspected that there was far more to Perva’s actions than was readily apparent…

Slut Note: How to use it VIa

The conditions for sluttification will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably conceivable that it could be carried out by that human.

Chapter 15: Baiting the Trap

Right reviewed that data available on his father’s computer. Most of his predictions had turned out as expected. He could not quite fathom why shape-shifting should be allowable when other preternatural abilities were not, but deduced that it was because so much about sex involved objectification. Unlike O, Right knew that everything about the Slut Note innately revolved around sex. Therefore, mutant powers could not work because they were not innately sexual. But anything that helped a victim get laid, as far as the Slut Note was concerned, seemed perfectly valid.

Likewise, they were still bound in the laws of physics. Many of the women he’d had try to escape were directed to go to specific places to fuck within a certain time frame. Those whose distance was literally impossible to reach, such as fucking in another time zone within two minutes, could not escape prison; those whose destinations were feasible escaped no matter how improbably. The Slut Note granted them protection/defense/strength/whatever else was required and with its infernal power moved hell and earth to make it happen.

Those who had escaped had exhibited mixed success. He had made one slut write a specific phrase before having sex, which she had complied with (as a bit of a thumb to the nose to O, it spelled out “Foxglove Suck’d Toes,” an anagram for “Sex gods love to fuck” that he was sure O would decipher eventually but still have no idea what it meant. Because Right had specifically written directions in the Slut Note, they had been followed to the letter. But another slut who was supposed to write O’s real name had failed, for she had no idea and no physical way of uncovering what that was. Likewise, he could not get a slut who did not know Japanese to write “O is the power behind Perva” in kanji; though he had before been able to transform people complete with changing their languages, if he did not specify a talent and it was not implicitly required for a transformation the Slut Note apparently left it out. She had instead left gobbledegook spray painted on a wall before getting gang banged by the two taggers she’d borrowed the can from, exchanging one of her own as fair trade.

What he was most interested in were the acts of violence. He was not actually able to get people to kill with the Slut Note – there was a rule about that included somewhere in the directions – but it was possible to cause others harm. It made sense: some people equated pain with sexual pleasure, and so therefore it fell within the purview of the Slut Note.

So he could not use the Slut Note to attain acts that were physically impossible, but could apparently induce transformations or abilities so long as they focused upon getting the slut to orgasm.

It was time for one final test.

While Right had been indulging in some of the more excessive uses of the Slut Note to drive home his own point that Perva was a power to be reckoned with, the notebook certainly did not have to be used so excessively. He could control anyone’s actions for several days in advance so long as it concluded in an orgasm.

Right was not only keenly intelligent but also quite attractive, in that slightly effeminate way so popular amongst Japanese schoolgirls. He had been approached more than once throughout junior high and high school by an occasional love-struck classmate, and while he had dated his own coldly logical manner kept him from making any emotional connection, so that such relationships always petered out quickly through no way that could be directly traced to any action of his own. But right now a girlfriend was exactly what he needed.

He pulled out the Slut Note and wrote the name of one of the more attractive girls who had shown a recent interest in him, followed by a detailed description of how she would be determined to act upon the (suddenly bolstered) feelings within her and force the issue of her love for him. A few more details to satisfy the Slut Note (including letting herself be seduced by him a day or so later with no chance of pregnancy or disease, realizing afterwards that she was not ready for such intimacy and breaking up with him in a polite but determined manner) and to tie into his own schemes, and he was ready.

He had no sooner put down the notebook than his cell phone rang. He flipped it open to hear Sakura Saito on the other end nervously confessing her deep-seated love for him. He made a date with her for the next day, then turned to Fyuk. “I think I have a plan to get rid of this tail and get any suspicion off myself once and for all. But I’ll need your help for it, Fyuk.

“Anything, Master,” she said reverently, without even realizing she had done so.

To be Continued –