The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sluthack

Chapter Three: Ownership

Stripping away the false trappings of humanity was always an uplifting and liberating experience. Neko stretched languidly, feeling her body respond as it settled back into the familiar comfort of her true form. Fur emerged in a wash of amber and gold, and she found herself arching in ecstasy, as her spine extended into a beautiful tail. The catgirl gave a low groan, feet shifting restlessly as she pawed the hard floor.

She had never considered herself to be particularly territorial, and had always eschewed the usual shifter politics. But there was something about the doctor that made her unaccustomedly possessive. The woman was hers and, if she was honest, that had almost certainly happened even before Elke had spent any time in the pod. Now that she had her, Neko found that she was unable to let go.

Her tail swished back and forth, signalling her agitation to anyone who cared to notice. Unconsciously she let her claws scratch into the hard ceramic tiling, a low growl building in her throat. They were going to take away her toy and, however mercenary she might consider herself to be, that was just unacceptable.

Ignoring the various cravings that were building inside, Neko began to prepare the slutpod for their most recent guest. Sakura needed this one functional, at least until she could make her confession. But that didn’t mean that the machine would be any gentler with her. The interior still reeked of Elke, and she found herself responding to that musky scent, taking pleasure in her lack of control, while at the same time cursing her weakness.

It wasn’t a bad way to go, all things considered. Having your brains fucked out by the remorseless attention of Sakura’s machine. Not that it was something the catgirl would have included in her list of desires. Her independence was far too important for her to accept being anyone’s bitch.

The irritation began to build again, and without thinking, Neko reached for her inhaler. She ignored the faint tremor in her outstretched hand; it vanished almost as soon as the potent chemical hit her nasal mucosa anyway. The combination of her toy’s perfume and the artificial high was intoxicating, teasing her fur erect with the memory of half-forgotten passion.

Taking a deep breath, she focussed on what needed to happen now. First she was going to stick the hacker into this pod, and then, while the scarred woman was processed, she was going to have Elkeslut scratch this worsening itch. Only then would she set her mind to the problem of what happened next.

* * *

The biomonitor finally seemed to have synthesised a counteragent to the catgirl’s venom. Selene could feel herself slowly coming out of the chemical daze. Fragments of memory fluttered in and out of her awareness, but refused to stay still long enough for her to grasp hold of them. Sensations began to intrude on her clouded thoughts, reminding her of truths that she would rather forget.

Her arms were still bound, and her hands felt numb and unresponsive. A thick mixture of both their juices coated what felt like every inch of her body, lending its obscenely provocative lustre to her pale skin. The hacker could never remember feeling so used. From what little she could recall, the other woman had simply taken her pleasure, treating Selene like a piece of sexual meat, a thing whose only purpose was to fuck and be fucked.

She shivered, unwilling to admit just how badly that thought was getting to her. Her body couldn’t be deceived, however. No amount of denial could stop her from responding to the almost overwhelming sense of helplessness that suddenly struck home. Elke seemed to sense it as well, rousing from her stupor and casting a lewd and appraising glance over the hacker’s body.

“You’re awake,” Elke smiled, dreamily, “Good; I’m ready to go again.”

“Wait,” Selene gasped, desperately, “Before that, why don’t you untie me? It’ll make it even better, I promise.”

The dishevelled woman paused, apparently considering the proposal. Selene wondered what instructions had already been burned into the programmer’s brain, and what capacity, if any, she had to resist them.

“I don’t know,” the programmer admitted, her expression confused and anxious.

“It’s okay,” Selene soothed, “You don’t need to decide, that wouldn’t be fair, would it? It’s far too hard to weigh everything in the balance; in fact, you don’t need to do anything except what you’re told. Do you, sweetness? So why don’t you untie me right now, and let me show you just how grateful I can be?”

Elke’s expression relaxed, as she latched onto the hacker’s words. Selene could see that she had been right; it was far easier for the other woman to simply give in and let someone else worry about the details. Even before the programmer began to pick at the intricate knots, she was probably imagining how her cellmate’s hands would feel on her hopelessly sensitive skin.

The shock of pain, as the blood began to flow once more, was breathtaking. Her hands ached, clenching into tight claws that she fought to massage. The programmer took hold of her wrists, and guided the tingling fingers to her body. Hot flesh filled Selene’s hands, liquid desire dribbling into her palm, as it cupped the sweet curve of Elke’s quivering mound.

Their voices united in a song of mutual arousal, both women could only moan, as they began to lose themselves once again. The programmer made no attempt to hold back the tide of her emotions, this was all she wanted and all that she could think of. But Selene couldn’t afford to give into her baser needs; she had to stay in control, if she was to have any chance of escape.

Soon the catgirl would return, and when that happened, it would all be over. She tried to focus on that, but the sensations assaulting her were so damnably distracting. And, as her mind wandered, so too did her probing fingers. They flicked softly and forced a whine of approval from her lusty cellmate. Silken folds parted invitingly, allowing her fingertips to slither over the creamy flesh.

“Glitch,” she gasped, as Elke continued to squirm beneath her hands, “Tell me you’re still there.”

* * *

The spirit wondered if she should simply ignore the hacker’s desperate plea. Her ire still burnt hot, and however petty it might seem, Glitch found that she wanted to share some of her frustration. But practicality won out over spite in the end, at least that’s what she told herself. The fact was, it was always useful to be owed a favour, and that was the only reason. It was nothing at all to do with the possibility that she actually cared what happened to this woman.

“Still here,” she breathed into Selene’s mind, “You’re having fun, I see. Honestly, I can’t leave you alone for a moment, can I?”

“Now’s really not the time,” the hacker whined, as Elke began to thrust herself more forcibly into her grasp, “Are you okay, are you safe?”

“Yes, and in a matter of speaking,” the spirit answered, surprised at the concern that filtered through the woman’s thoughts, “Back in security, keeping the SysAd company.”

She forced herself to watch, as the programmer became increasingly more demanding. The young woman humped her raw and puffy cuntlips against Selene, fingers pale from the forcefulness of her grip. The hacker was trying not to respond, but she couldn’t just deny her own arousal. Even though her mind was railing against it, her body continued to accept the pleasure that was offered.

“And the countermeasure?” Selene asked after a moment, voice choked with guttural desire.

“Safe and sound,” Glitch replied, discomforted by her own reactions.

“Good,” the woman sighed, “Can you get out? Escape, then come back with the cavalry?”

That pulled the spirit up short, and made what she was about to do all the more difficult. Glitch stared deep into the video, letting every tremor and moan seep into her thoughts. She nursed her rage, stoking it with each profane and intimate touch. Guilt rose up, but she ruthlessly beat it down, reminding herself just how much the hacker was getting off on this.

“We’ve been hung out to dry, Selene,” she whispered, “There’s no cavalry, and even if there were, as far as they would be concerned, we’re the bad girls here.”

“Jenner?” the hacker suggested, half query, half statement.

“Got it in one,” Glitch agreed, “Bitch sold us out; did I mention that I didn’t trust her?”

Selene’s reply was lost, as Elke took hold of her, by the scruff of the neck, and dragged the hacker brutally towards her heaving breasts. Selene swallowed convulsively, mouth suddenly filled with that succulent ripeness. Thick nipples strained against her tongue, demanding to be suckled and chewed. Her hand clawed at the other woman’s molten core, slapping and spanking the trembling cunt, as she lurched and groaned.

As far as the spirit was concerned, that was the final straw. Despite the hacker’s apparent concern for Glitch’s safety, it was so obvious that this was what she wanted. Sorrow mingled with the anger, turning the emotion to ice. The bitter cold wreathed her, numbing everything else and lending her its frosty conviction.

“I can get you out of this,” she insisted, quietly, “But, you’re going to have to trust me.”

“I trust you,” Selene moaned, briefly relinquishing her hold on the slick swollen nub.

“Then let the catgirl put you in the pod, and I’ll do the rest,” Glitch breathed, each word cutting like a dagger.

She withdrew from the hacker’s headware, leaving the well-matched pair to their pleasures, unable to stomach the taste of her own deceit. Glitch didn’t want to get caught inside the tight confines of Selene’s cyberdeck, or worst still, the servers themselves, and that meant she had to move with a purpose, if she was to avoid detection.

* * *

While the spirit was returning the altered code, Neko had finished with the pod. The catgirl stalked back into the cellblock, following the scent and sounds of delight that came from within. She hadn’t expected the hacker to recover so quickly, and the fact that she was no longer bound came as an additional surprise. But neither woman appeared to be in any hurry to leave, and she couldn’t quite stop her own reciprocal arousal, as her captives continued to fuck, both apparently unaware of anything beyond their own pleasures.

How could she give this up now? It was all that Neko could do not to join them. What she wanted, perhaps above all else, was to bury her toy’s smiling face in the warm caress of her furry cunt, while the other woman’s hands ran roughly over her trembling nipples. Her tail twitched and vibrated, wrapping itself around her midriff, while she hugged herself tightly.

Neko took a deep breath, inadvertently allowing the rich scent of arousal to flood into her sensitised brain. She was losing control, and while that had been manageable when she was out on the streets, here it just wouldn’t be tolerated. Claws sunk into the laminate that coated the walls, carving narrow grooves in the brittle material and helping the catgirl to centre herself.

Moving swiftly, she drew the two women apart, meeting far more resistance from her toy than she had expected. But as the earplugs slipped comfortably back into place, and Mistress’ voice once more filled her mind, Elke stilled completely and dropped back into an attentive stupor. The hacker’s eyes were wide, and her breathing ragged with something that wasn’t merely fear or even arousal. Neko had seen that look often enough to recognise it immediately. It was the same expression that prey always wore, just at the moment they truly realised that they had been caught.

“I apologise for breaking up the party,” she smiled, “But I’m ready for you now, and unfortunately there isn’t any more time to play. Who knows, maybe when you’re done, we can pick up again from where you left off?”

She extended her hand to the naked woman, her smile predatory. It surprised her that the woman didn’t put up even token resistance. Although it would have been ultimately futile, that didn’t usually stop them from at least trying. In some ways it was a disappointment, struggling and losing added such a wonderful sense of helplessness to a captive. But, as she stared into Selene’s eyes, Neko released that the woman had already accepted her own surrender.

* * *

Confusion tried to displace the growing sense of desperation, as the hacker stared at the catgirl’s proffered hand. Glitch had a plan, but the idea of voluntarily stepping into one of their pods was a hard one to contemplate. The spirit had asked if she trusted her, and without having to think about it, Selene had known that she did. And yet, now that the reality of her decision bit home, she found herself suddenly filled with doubt.

Stealing a glance at the woman she had come to rescue only heightened those concerns. The doctor had already been through the same process, and without knowing the details of the spirit’s plan, Selene wasn’t sure if she could go through with it. But then, in reality, what other choice was there? Even if she refused, the catgirl would simply drug and drag her into the pod anyway. At least this way she got to hold onto whatever fragments of dignity remained.

Sighing in resignation, she took hold of Neko’s hand, and allowed herself to be led from the tiny cell. Without her cane, Selene was forced to limp slowly, but the catgirl made no attempt to hurry their progress. The hacker leaned heavily, letting her captor take most of her weight. It was still not enough to keep her from hissing softly with every footstep, but at least the pain helped to clear the residual fog from her thoughts.

Then they reached the conditioning chamber, and the pod itself. Another wave of nausea threatened to overcome the hobbling hacker. By now her body was coated with a thin sheen of cold sweat, and it had nothing to do with her earlier arousal. She tried to pull back, but the catgirl gently lifted and placed her inside the open pod.

Self-guided probes sought out their targets, sliding wetly into her before Selene had even a chance to move. The main dildo thrummed into life, silencing any protests in waves of buzzing distraction. Tiny threads wrapped lovingly around her tortured nipples, pulling taut until the skin beneath them began to scream. The hacker tensed, forcing that heavy plastic even more deeply inside, as the second dildo thrust and then sprang to life.

Lust glazed her thoughts, as the lid began to descend and she was sealed away. The pod was slick with spilled juices, and it reeked of desire. Selene recognised the perfume, and as her hips began to rock and pump, she realised that it felt as if she had been trapped inside the doctor’s hopeless aroused and fragrant pussy. Only when the interface cable finally snapped home, and she was dragged down into the swirling chaos of Slutmaker itself, did her mind have room for anything except the longing for the programmer’s clever tongue and painfully gorgeous body.

* * *

The re-tailored program ate into Selene’s fragile psyche, and Glitch watched as her plans reached fruition. A copy of the hacker’s mind was stored, exactly as had originally been intended, but that was where the similarity ended. The spirit allowed herself a faint smile, while the software flagrantly lied to its operator. Conscience nagged at her, the memory of that declaration of trust so clear in her mind.

But it was far too late for second thoughts. Besides, she had already wracked her brain looking for an alternative and come up empty. They needed to believe they had won, and that meant Selene had to become the creature they expected. The difference was that it would be done on Glitch’s terms, rather than those of the catgirl’s mysterious Mistress.

When she got back into the net, the spirit was going to run the woman’s image and voice print through every database to which she could gain access. But, until then, the slender oriental would remain an intriguing enigma. However, even before then, there was at least one thing she could do with the covert recordings; throwing the cat amongst the pigeons, so to speak.

Glitch accessed the local communication network, and began to broadcast a looped section of audio directly into the conversion chamber. The sequence was brief, but almost as soon as it started, she could see the catgirl stiffen. The woman’s body went very still, except her tail, which instead began to thrash wildly. The spirit smiled evilly, watching the shifter learn a little more than would be healthy, for someone at least.

“The plan hasn’t changed, Lizzie, once they’ve served their purpose, we arrange an unfortunate accident. No loose ends, and that includes the hired help, if they decide to make an issue of it,” Sakura’s voice continued to echo in the small room.

* * *

Synthetic bliss reverberated through every fibre of her being. Nerves alight with lurid, flickering sparks that stroked and consumed each errant thought or sensation. The virus unwound inside her mind, wrapping the hacker’s brain in strands of unbreakable code. Memories began to melt and ooze, becoming plastic and malleable under the machine’s tender ministrations.

Slutmaker took the core of her personality and twisted, rewarding anything that fitted its template, while savagely discarding the rest. She fought against the remorseless onslaught, even though that only seemed to speed its progress. Glitch had said that she should trust her, but now, at the moment of truth, it became too difficult. Selene didn’t want to end up as some kind of pussy-lapping whoreslave, but she could feel herself being pulled in that very direction even now.

Reality shifted, warping with the strength of her panic. Daemons spawned randomly, flitting around the tiny imprisoning construct in a dizzying blur. Glitch’s presence reached out, ignoring the network itself and speaking directly into her mind. Digital imps began to tear at the machine’s kernel, as the voice seemed to sink into her brain and bind itself to its very structure.

“You have to relax,” the spirit whispered, urgently, “Or this isn’t going to work.”

The words touched her, but more so the emotion that lay behind them. Selene did trust the spirit, and she couldn’t quite shift the feeling that she was somehow letting Glitch down. It was so hard to relax, with the program gnawing away at her, but even the time she had spent thinking about the spirit was enough for it to gain more of a foothold.

“That’s right,” Glitch encouraged, “You’re doing so well. Now, just let it happen. It will be alright … I promise.”

And with that, she opened herself completely, accepting the changes, and placing her trust entirely in the spirit. Selene’s surrender was absolute, and as a result, the code simply steamrollered her subjugated mind, rewriting or editing everything it touched. She wasn’t Seleneslut, at least not yet, but the hacker suddenly found herself with a very different view of reality than the one she had so recently fought to hold onto.

* * *

By the time she was summoned to Sakura’s office, Neko had somehow managed to get her anger under control. In part she was ready to dismiss the whole thing as more hacker bullshit, especially after finding Selene’s deck still interfaced with the servers. But it tied so closely to what she already suspected and that made the looped recording all the more difficult to ignore.

The hacker didn’t matter, not really. But Elke was hers and after claiming the fragile young beauty, the catgirl wasn’t inclined to let her go. The question was, what was she going to do about it? She could confront her employer, despite facing the threat of an unfortunate accident if she did so. However, although that idea had a certain visceral appeal, it seemed far more prudent to bide her time, at least for the moment.

“Is she ready?” Sakura asked almost as soon as the catgirl crossed the threshold.

“Yes,” Neko nodded, “She was stubborn, but in the end that didn’t make any difference.”

The oriental executive smiled thinly. She was very well aware of what the program could do and didn’t need to be reminded by her minion. The hacker had held on for much longer than expected, but it still took only minutes to break her will completely. Far more importantly, they now had the vaccine, and that meant they could act with impunity. The false grin widened, as she contemplated unleashing her creation into the matrix, ready to pick apart anyone who chose to stand it their way.

“Good,” she accepted, “Bring her up … In fact, bring them both up, and when I’m satisfied we can put in the call to Jenner and finish this once and for all.”

“Both of them?” the catgirl demanded, her worst fears being realised.

“Of course,” the woman replied, “You’ve had your fun, but now we have to get rid of the evidence. All of it.”

“Mistress,” Neko asked quietly, unable to stop herself from voicing her concerns, “Do we really need to mindwipe the doctor as well?”

“This isn’t going to be a problem,” Sakura wondered coldly, “Is it, Neko?”

“No, Mistress,” the catgirl breathed, hanging her head in apparent shame.

“Good girl,” she chuckled, “Now, run along and fetch our guests.”

* * *

Sakura stared at the catgirl’s retreating back, marvelling, not for the first time at how the shifter’s taut muscles seemed to ripple just beneath that beautiful fur. Her tail was held aloft, the tip twitching almost imperceptibly, but the woman found her eyes consistently draw back to those perfect buttocks and the almost hypnotic way in which they sashayed. Neko was far too valuable an asset to lose, and Sakura only hoped that the catgirl wouldn’t force her hand.

All the equipment was ready, and as soon as she was satisfied that the hacker had been suitably indoctrinated, the memcording could begin. It was the gold standard, and wildly acknowledged as impossible to fake. The fact that the process of recording someone’s memories was a destructive one was merely icing on the cake. It would show the fiction she had created, and as long as the donor believed that her memories were true, no one would ever know differently.

Naturally suspicion would fall on Jenner, but as soon as the gaijin tried to access the stolen memories that wouldn’t make any difference either. How clever of the hacker to hide a Trojan within her own mind, and how unfortunate that the logic bomb would wipe out any trace of the corp-girl’s impressive intellect. By the time anyone realised that they had been played, it would be far too late to matter.

Things were coming to a head, and she couldn’t quite keep her anxieties at bay. Everything hinged on what happened next. But there were so many ways in which the complex plan could go wrong. She tried not to dwell on them, focussing instead on the positive, and yet it seemed all but impossible to quell those entirely rational fears.

Idly she stroked the soft material of her kimono, letting her fingers glide over the hard ceramic beneath. The weight of the small pistol was reassuring, although she fervently hoped it wouldn’t come to that. Sakura sighed, she was used to having a small contingent of bodyguards at her beck and call. But this operation was far too sensitive to trust to security grunts, besides which, the deceptively slight oriental was more than capable of taking care of herself should it come to that.

By the time Neko returned, dragging two very naked but obviously aroused prisoners by the arms, Sakura showed no sign of her early nervousness. It was still there, but she had stored it away. A veneer of confident professionalism cocooned her emotions, even as the sight of these thoroughly used and powerless women dragged her thoughts down lewder and more salacious paths.

It was important that she stayed out of sight. The hacker’s memories had been very carefully rewritten, but anything she experienced now would become part of her memcording. The voicemask allowed her to perfectly mimic Jenner’s confident tones, adding another layer to the subterfuge.

“Hello again, Selene,” she smiled, “Things not working out as you’d planned?”

“Fuck you, Jenner,” the hacker hissed, “You two-faced bitch!”

“I’ve already got what I want,” Sakura continued, enjoying her role, “And that makes you expendable. No hard feelings though. After all, it’s not personal, just business.”

“Take the slut,” Selene suggested, angrily, but with more than a hint of desperation marring that impression, “You don’t need me.”

“You’re right,” the oriental woman agreed happily, “Except I have no idea what you’ve done to her pretty little head, and I don’t suppose for a moment that you’re just going to roll over and tell me.”

The hacker didn’t reply, but her eyes flitted quickly to the devices arrayed on the small table. It was obvious from her expression that she recognised the memcorder, but the catgirl’s tightening grip seemed to perturb any wild thoughts of escape.

“We’re both professionals,” Sakura continued, “And I’m not going to insult you by threatening. You will have your memories torn out, one by one, until there’s nothing left. But first, because of all the trouble you’ve caused me, I’m going to make you watch, while I drain the slut’s mind. She’s no more use to me, only her knowledge, and a slab of crystal is far easier to transport.”

“No,” two voices gasped, as one.

Sakura’s hand drifted closer to the pistol, as the catgirl seemed to recoil in shock. The hacker’s eyes were very wide, as if only now had she considered the fate that awaited her. But it was Neko’s stunned reaction that worried her the most. Twin instincts were at war within the girl’s predatory mind. Her loyalty to Mistress, battling the newfound possessiveness.

* * *

The world held its breath, as the struggle raged, and then, quite suddenly, Neko stepped towards the table, dragging the unresisting doctor with her. Selene stood as if paralysed, unable to look away as the scene played out before her. Sakura’s hand inched inside her kimono, fingertip brushing against the weapon’s grip. Then, Elke was sitting beside the table, while the catgirl began to connect her to the evil machine.

“I’m sorry,” Neko breathed, a single tear rolling hesitantly over her cheek.

They kissed, the catgirl’s rasping tongue scraping hungrily over her toy’s, as their mouths met and opened. Elke leaned back in the chair; eyes closed, and let herself be devoured. Salty tears mingled with the sweetness of that moment, leaving the doctor utterly confused. She couldn’t understand where the sorrow was coming from.

Neko broke off the kiss, their lips parting gently, trailing a thin strand of mutual arousal. The catgirl stared intently into her toy’s eyes, willing the woman to understand. Then, very slowly, her hand reached towards the memcorder.

“Please don’t cry,” Elke whispered.

After that, everything happened at once. Sakura let out a deep breath, relaxing slightly, as she saw the catgirl make her decision. The doctor smiled up into her Mistress’ tear-stained face. Selene finally snapped out of her apparent daze, hobbling slowly towards the exit while everyone’s attention was elsewhere. And, Neko sprang into motion, becoming an amber blur that streaked across the small room.

Claws punched unerringly into her Mistress’ throat, piercing the blood vessels and sending her venom straight into the startled woman’s brain. Sakura gave a weak moan, as her hand groped blindly for the pistol. But the catgirl just took hold of her wrists, pinning the weakening woman in place until the poison had done its evil work.

“You can’t have her,” Neko growled, fur bristling.

Sakura gave a small whimper, and slumped bonelessly to the floor. Her small mouth opened and closed, as the potent toxins lent their glassy stillness to her eyes. Soothing heat robbed her of the ability to even care, as the chemical caress began to massage away her worries.

“I quit,” the catgirl whispered, “Don’t bother to show me out.”

* * *

Fighting the urge to applaud, Glitch watched as they all danced to her tune. It was far from over, of course and, as Sakura had just so ably demonstrated, you couldn’t afford to let your guard down, even for a moment. Soon the traitorous Jenner would arrive, and both she and Selene needed to be long gone before that happened.

The spirit glanced at the catgirl, wondering what she would do next. But the shifter was fixated on her toy, rubbing the back of her head and neck over the seated woman’s breasts, purring so loudly that it could be felt rather than heard. Marking her with the catgirl’s musky scent and proclaiming to all the world that Elkeslut belonged to Neko.

“Time to go,” Glitch whispered in Selene’s thoughts, “Fiat Lux!”

Selene screamed, clutching the side of her head and arching. Her back bowed, and the cries took on a more plaintive and husky tone. The catgirl and her toy both turned to watch, as the hacker began to pump her slender hips, fucking some unseen suitor in an increasingly wanton display.

Her voice shockingly loud over the speakers, Glitch stunned them all with the intensity of her emotions. Neko froze, having taken only half a step towards the hacker. Elke’s body trembled, her eyes flicking from her Mistress to Selene and back again. But even through the sexual haze, she understood.

“This one is mine,” Glitch told them, “You have your own pet, so stop being greedy and we can all get out of this relatively intact.”

* * *

Her thoughts unfurled, noetic origami that let the spirit’s trailing fingers paint obscenities over the surface of her acutely sensitive mind. The memory patch cracked and splintered, each tiny climax taking a little piece of unreality with it. Selene came, and the force of it was wonderful and terrifying. It took the best parts of every orgasm she had ever known, and united them into one glorious synergist whole. Warm, comforting, full-body shudders mixed with the tingling lightning lapping at her nethers and wrapped themselves around that white-hot core of absolute cunt-melting heat.

The lies just fell away, leaving her panting and dizzy, but once more truly herself. Vision swimming, she struggled to accept her surroundings. Time had skipped, missing beats fighting to be heard amidst the tumult. Her body burnt with the sweet memory of her return, lust boiling over to run a scalding path down trembling legs.

Selene’s eyes found the catgirl’s, who nodded her understanding. The hacker smiled weakly, not quite understand what had happened, but recognising the shifting allegiances without difficulty. She had no idea who the woman lying immobile in the centre of the room was, but as the most opulently dressed of any of them, it seemed likely that she used to be the one in charge of this whole sorry mess.

“Glitch,” she said, softly, “Thank you … that’s another one I owe you.”

“I know,” the spirit giggled, “Who knows, maybe this time you might even make good on some of those debts. But for the moment, you need to find some clothes, and get us the hell out of here.”

“The Doctor?” Selene wondered.

“Dr Hilflos is in good hands,” Glitch reassured her, “Neko’s not going to let anything happen to her.”

She glanced over at the two women, watching as the catgirl very gently eased the smiling doctor out of her seat. Neko turned her head, and nodded very slowly. Dimly Selene could remember the shifter claiming ownership of the younger woman. The message was very clear, the doctor wouldn’t be returning to Aegis, but she clearly had someone more than willing to take care of her.

Smiling, the hacker returned the nod of understanding. They made an unlikely pair, but she hoped they would both be very happy together. The thought of being a part of that glorious tangle of fur and flesh surfaced all too suddenly, and she had to struggle in order to beat it down. Her life was complicated enough as it was, without starting a ménage à trois with a catgirl and her plaything.

* * *

By the time Jenner arrived, they were all long gone. Glitch had placed the call shortly before leaving, although she hadn’t bothered to share that information with anyone else. The corporate agent headed straight for Sakura’s room, only to find her hostess almost exactly as Neko had left her. Lacking Selene’s sophisticated medical implants, the oriental woman found herself entirely at the mercy of the catgirl’s venom.

She was too lost to understand what was happening, although that didn’t stop Jenner from taunting and tormenting her. It was the most wonderful surprise, and one that the agent intended to use to her advantage. First she swept the building from top to bottom, and only then, once she was sure that it was safe to do so, did she return to her helpless prisoner.

Kneeling beside Sakura’s motionless form, she began to carefully peel her out of the expensive kimono. Her flesh was pale, almost alabaster, and just as smooth and creamy to the touch. Small but perfect breast poured free from their silken bindings, as the agent began to unwrap this unexpected present.

Jenner took great delight in teasing the surprisingly pink nipples erect, building on that helpless arousal and making the other woman mewl in increasingly desperate and uncontrolled need. She wanted to press on, to tear a climax from the patronising and supercilious bitch’s treacherous cunt, but there just wasn’t enough time. Reluctantly, Jenner lifted her former employer’s naked body and carried her down into the basement.

If Sakura even recognised what the pod was, she gave no outward sign. It was an easy matter to slide her inside, trusting in the automated systems to take charge of her slavish flesh. Jenner wished that she could return to collect the proud and haughty woman after the processing had finished, but it was far better this way. There was a delightful irony in trapping Sakura in her own device, especially as the conniving woman had no doubt intended a similar fate for Jenner.

All that remained, was to inoculate her headware with the doctor’s vaccine, and unleash Slutmaker on an unsuspecting world. After all, the boss may have changed, and the scapegoats somehow gotten loose, but once the program was out there, none of that would make any difference.