The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sluthack

Epilogue: Consequences

Jenner walked into the Low Down with a sense of calm control that completely belied her position at the top of Interpol’s Most Wanted list. Glitch gave the all clear, indicating that, as arranged, the former corp-girl had come alone. She slid easily into the booth, seating herself opposite the hacker, and showing her an easy but entirely synthetic smile.

“Hello, Lizzie,” Selene greeted, “I wasn’t sure if you would show up, what with all the interest you’ve drawn. But thank you, I appreciate you coming all this way.”

“I’ve only come for one reason,” Jenner announced softly, her face contorted with barely suppressed rage, “But before I kill you, I want to know how you did it.”

“Kill me?” the hacker asked gently, “Well, that’s such a tempting offer, Liz. But I suppose you do deserve to know.”

The woman flicked her eyes downwards; drawing Selene’s gaze to the lethal-looking handgun Jenner was aiming at her under the table. The hacker looked up slowly, accepting the hatred she could see reflected back in those dead eyes.

“Why doesn’t Sakura’s program work?” Jenner demanded, “What did you do to it?”

“I didn’t do anything to it,” she replied, “And it works perfectly, don’t let anyone tell you different.”

“Don’t play coy with me,” the agent hissed, angrily, “Not one of the targets has been hit yet, and you can’t tell me that none of them have logged on over the last week. You sabotaged it, just tell me how and I’ll make it quick. Or you can piss me off even more and you’ll end up begging me to kill you.”

“Okay,” Selene accepted with an exaggerated sigh, “I didn’t tweak the program, but a friend of mine did. She changed your target list a little, and she modified the parts of Slutmaker she didn’t like. But as I said, it has been working, ever since you released it.”

The agent gave a snort of contempt, and made a big show of adjusting her compact pistol. Even above the background noise, Selene imagined that she could hear the safety being disengaged. Staring into that blankness, the hacker could see only death, and despite everything, it was chilling.

“Who is it targeting?” Jenner asked, flatly.

“Oh that’s easy,” she answered, ignoring the panic that was welling up into her throat, “It’s going after the vaccine.”

“What?” the agent almost screamed, “But that’s not possible.”

“No,” Selene admitted, “But I had you going for a moment there, didn’t I, Liz? Of course it’s not possible. Why, you yourself must have jacked in hundreds of times since then, and you’re okay, aren’t you?”

“You think you’re so fucking clever, don’t you?” Jenner shouted, “But all that gets you is dead!”

“Wait,” the hacker gasped, as the gun swept up, “I’ll tell you.”

“Go on,” she snarled, and the barrel never wavered.

“Sluthack Thirteen.”

Jenner blinked slowly, and the sidearm clattered from her fingers. The hacker swept it away, before leaning so close that her body grazed against the other woman’s painfully responsive skin. She let the tip of her tongue brush against the agent’s ear, slipping inside and swirling it in moist heat.

“This version has to be triggered,” she breathed, “Now, I’m going to leave you here, as your libido begins to take over, and then I’m going to put in a call. If you’re really lucky, the police will arrive before your buddies from Aegis.”

With that, Selene climbed uncomfortably from the cramped booth, and limped heavily to the doors. She could hear Jenner’s increasingly desperate demands, and felt a slight pang of guilt as they turned into whining pleas. Not that the bitch didn’t deserve it, but mindrape still wasn’t something with which the hacker felt entirely comfortable.

* * *

“The rest of them are running scared,” Glitch confirmed, as she stepped back into the construct, “You’ve given them something far more important to worry about that us, their own worthless skins.”

She knew that the spirit was right, but it was still unsettling. Giving another hacker a bit of tentacles-on experience with a lust daemon was one thing, but these changes were permanent.

Selene stared at the spirit’s complex virtual form, almost as though she was seeing her for the very first time. Glitch hadn’t been the same since they had escaped from Sakura, and she wasn’t sure that she liked the change.

As if sensing some of the hacker’s concerns, Glitch turned and walked carefully over to where she was standing. There was something increasingly sexualised about the gremlin’s avatar, she couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but it was yet another discomforting difference.

“Are you okay?” the spirit wondered softly.

“Fine,” Selene responded automatically.

“Nonsense,” Glitch laughed, “You’re wound tighter than a coiled spring. Why don’t you let me help you unwind?”

The massage table appeared from nowhere, sending tiny ripples flowing across the room. Rich scents filled the air, and the room dimmed into soft, flickering candlelight. An instant later, Selene found herself lying on top of the table, a fluffy towel covering her lower back and buttocks while her clothing piled itself on a nearby chair.

She opened her mouth to protest, as the spirit’s firm hands began to smear a dribble of hot oil over her aching shoulders. The complaint died with that first touch, disappearing into a contented groan. Fingers worked into the knotted muscles, melting the tension into the heat of perfumed passion.

“That’s better,” the spirit encouraged, “You’ve been working so hard, and now you need a little me time.”

The hacker moaned in approval, as each clever touch sunk more deeply into her being. Her relaxation was just another soft blanket that wrapped her so snugly that she could barely move. Even as the spirit plunged lower, dimpling the tense skin where the curve of her buttocks began, still the wonderfully comfortable torpor spread.

“Time to roll over,” Glitch whispered, lending her strength to keep Selene from falling, “So I can work on your front.”

She flopped helplessly onto her back, as the towel was dragged away. The wet slap of skin on skin came from nearby, as the spirit replenished the scented oil. Then, her impossibly smooth hands were coating the hacker’s breasts and there was no way she could stop herself from responding to each perfect caress.

This time, Glitch seemed in no hurry to move on, lavishing all of her attention upon those small slippery tits. Selene’s nipples strained, forming tight nubs of burning arousal. Each stroke felt as if the spirit was burying her fingers in the depths of the hacker’s cunt. Her nipples becoming surrogate clits that ached and clenched with every lurid touch.

As the hands slid even lower, so the hacker’s cries became weaker and her responses more forceful. Glitch traced one glowing digit down the centre of her softly shivering seam, and it was just too good. Selene bucked and writhed, whining desperately as she fought to be free of the ludicrously lascivious touch.

“Stop,” she begged, her voice hardly as whisper.

“Hush now,” coaxed the spirit, gently, “Just let me do this for you, and then you’ll see just how good I can make you feel.”

“No,” the hacker whined, her hips pumping and reaching for that probing finger, “Glitch, please.”

“But you want it,” Glitch pressed, “You need it, and I can give you such pleasure. Please, Selene, don’t make me push.”

The hacker’s gaping lips finally caught Glitch’s tantalising fingers, and as if she was making her point, the spirit thrust them savagely into the heat of Selene’s helpless desire. Glitch’s hands cupped and held, fingertips probing the tightness of that magnificent arse. Nails cavorted over sweet skin, scratching so deeply that the agony and ecstasy became indistinguishable.

“Bug out!” Selene screamed, unable to resist the spirit’s attentions, “Bug out!”

“I’m sorry,” Glitch whispered, her expression unreadable, “But I choose not to let you go.”

“What?” the hacker demanded, while still desperately trying to disconnect.

“I changed the codes,” the spirit admitted, “Just in case. Am I really such a disappointment?”

“Let me go,” Selene asked her eyes pleading, while her body continued to respond, “Please, Glitch, don’t do this.”

“You owe me,” Glitch pointed out, “And I was right, you do want this …”

“I …” she began, as another lie rolled towards her tongue.

“Sluthack One,” the spirit whispered, and everything became so much simpler.