The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part 3

by JR Parz

Linda reentered the room.

“Debbie and Tanya are on their way... and Katie will be here in less than an hour.”

Sarah nodded and then observed Theresa move close to Linda.

“Did Spencer pair you two?” Sarah asked with curiosity.

“No, but he turned There into my sub,” Linda responded.

“Wait! Are you telling me he turned a black belt in Karate into a submissive?!”

“Only towards me.”

“But why?” Sarah asked.

“He felt his cash cow needed a bodyguard.”

“And Spencer didn’t think he needed one...?”

“He had the formula.”

“How do you feel about this?” Sarah asked Theresa.

“It bothers me in theory, but Linda treats me nice,” Theresa replied in a soft voice.

“Simply amazing,” Sarah stated, shaking her head.

* * *

(Three weeks prior)

Joel opened the box in the privacy of his bedroom. It was sent from his Uncle Jon... a man he’d only seen a few times in his life. Joel withdrew ten small spray canisters and a letter.

After reading the letter, his initial reaction was disbelief... but then on the outside chance that his uncle was telling the truth, he decided he would test the drug. As a high school senior, he had plenty of hot girls to choose from, but for testing purposes, he decided the perfect subject was right here under the same roof.

Kristen was his younger sister by nearly a full year, but unlike him, she never stayed back due to poor grades. Kristen was also one of the hottest girls in school. So, Joel took note of his Uncle’s warnings to be discreet and careful as to what he commanded.

* * *

“Kris?” Joel called out as he knocked on her bedroom door.

“What?” she yelled back from inside her room.

“Open the door, it’s important,” he told her.

“Why?” Kristen demanded.

“I have something to show you,” he said, praying the curiosity factor would work.

“What?” Kristen demanded as she swung the door open and then Joel sprayed Kristen in the face with the formula.

While Kristen stumbled a bit in confusion, Joel took a moment to drink in the sight of her. She looked incredibly sexy in her gray cotton shorts and white tee.

“You trust me,” he commanded her, which also triggered the imprint. “You are always honest with me,” he added as he stepped into her room.

“Trust you... always honest with you,” she whispered, nodding.

“How do you feel about me?”

“I... I trust you,” she replied.

“I meant sexually.”

“You’re my brother... I don’t feel anything for you sexually,” Kristen stated.

“But that’s not true,” Joel insisted, knowing his next words would alter her very life.

Kristen stared at him with a look of confusion on her face.

“Ever since you started to have sexual feelings, you’ve always grown wet and horny for me.”

* * *

On an intellectual level, Kristen fully understood that her entire mindset and feelings had been manipulated. She also understood that whatever it was that Joel had sprayed into her face, would force these feelings regardless. It was like she was in some sort of trance, and whatever he said became her new reality, and the only reason she wasn’t petrified was because of the trust she felt towards him.

“Sit down on the edge of your bed,” Joel commanded her.

“Now, the trust, your honesty, and the sexual attraction you feel towards me are on the surface... but what I need to do is plant some commands below the surface.”

Kristen just sat there, staring at Joel, basking in his handsome features. She would have loved to feel alarm at what he was about to do, but her new mindset wouldn’t allow it.

“That’s right, Kris... you will still be you on the surface... and deal with your incestuous desires for me secretly.”

Kristen felt Joel’s words wash over her like a tidal wave.

“On the surface, you won’t give in to your attraction towards me unless you truly want to... but below the surface is a whole different ballgame.”

“Please,” Kristen groaned.

“Whenever you hear me say the words, on your knees, it will trigger a whole different mindset. A mindset without inhibitions. You are allowed to remember everything while in this state, but forget when you aren’t, and the compulsion you feel to obey my every command in this state overrides every consideration.”

Again, the words washed over Kristen like a tidal wave.

“On your knees,” Joel commanded, prompting Kristen to immediately drop from the bed and kneel before her brother.

“While in this triggered state, you’ll also find yourself having an extra healthy addition towards sucking my cock,” he commanded her.

Kristen licked her lips as she stared at her brother’s crotch, and then without being told, she unbuckled her brother’s belt and pulled his jeans and boxers down, which sprung free his erect cock.

Kristen didn’t hesitate to take Joel’s erect cock inside her mouth and began orally pleasuring him. Only for a fleeting moment did she note what she was doing.

* * *

(Present)

Chrissie groaned as Joel thrust his hard cock in and out of the blonde... fucking her harder and harder.

“I love you,” Chrissie whimpered from time to time, but Joel knew this was the bitch’s way of rationalizing her strange behavior.

“You’re in love with my cock,” he replied, laughing, slamming into her over and over.

“I… I’m cummmmmmmmmmiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg,” she cried out and a moment later, Joel pulled his cock out of Chrissie’s snatch and sprayed her chest and face with his semen.

* * *

“I want you to start taking the pill,” Joel told Chrissie after handing her a towel.

Chrissie wiped herself, and then climbed off the bed and reached down for her panties. “And I thought I told you to start wearing thongs.”

“My Mom would have a heart attack if I started wearing thongs,” Chrissie argued as she slipped her panties on. “And there’s no way she would allow me to go on the pill.”

“The clinic doesn’t require parental consent,” Joel pointed out.

“I wouldn’t be caught dead in that dive,” Chrissie snapped.

“Then maybe I should stop fucking you,” he responded, letting the threat sink in.

“But that’s so not fair,” Chrissie cried.

* * *

Kristen did a double-take when she saw Tara making out with Barry Johnson.

“What got you spooked?” Jessica asked as she sidled up beside her.

“Look,” Kristen said, pointing.

“But I thought she hated him,” Jessica gasped.

“I know, right?” Kristen replied. “It doesn’t make sense...”

“That makes this the third pairing this week that doesn’t,” Jessica murmured.

“Third...?” Kristen challenged with surprise. In addition to Tara and Barry, there was Tony and Amber, but who was the other one?

“Sam and Cathy,” Jessica divulged.

Kristen was about to respond, but was distracted when she saw Barry cup Tara’s ass cheeks and press her hard against his body. There was no way Tara would ever allow something like this in public... never mind allow Barry Johnson do it. “What’s so strange about Sam and Cathy?” she finally asked.

“Cathy’s a closet lesbian.”

“No way,” Kristen replied.

“Way,” Jessica insisted.

“Since when?”

“Middle School.”

“When did you find out?”

“Middle school.”

“You knew about this since Middle School and never told me...?”

“It wasn’t my secret to tell.”

“Then why are you telling me now?” Kristen challenged.

“Because something really fucked up is going on around here and I think we’d better start taking it seriously.”

“You’re right,” Kristen responded after a long pause.

“What do all the victims have in common?” Jessica asked.

“They’re all good looking,” Kristen replied.

“That’s right... and if we don’t get to the bottom of this quick, we’re going to be next,” Jessica stated.

“Do you have any suggestions as to what we do?” Kristen asked.

“We need to confront Tara.”

* * *

Tara was on her bed fingering herself when she heard the knock. She had already cum twice and was working toward a third orgasm so she ignored it while visualizing Barry pounding away at her pussy.

“Fuck!” Tara cursed when she heard a louder knock.

“Tara!” she heard Kristen shout.

“Go away,” she shouted back.

“Open the fucking door,” Jessica demanded in a loud commanding voice and before Tara even realized what she was doing, she had sprung off the bed and was swinging the door open.

“Jesus Christ, Tara,” Kristen complained as she stood before them stark naked and dripping down the insides of her thighs.

“It smells like a whore house in here,” Jessica remarked as she walked into the room and cracked the window open.

“Are you aware of how out of character you’re acting?” Kristen asked her.

Tara feigned disinterest and shrugged. Joel made it where she would never show any concern on the surface.

“Would you mind putting some clothes on?” Kristen asked, averting her eyes.

“I like being naked,” she replied, hoping her nudity would get them to leave.

“Put your fucking robe on,” Jessica snapped in response, and Tara again found herself complying... and then as she was putting her robe on she realized why.

“What is it?” Jessica asked her, noting her epiphany.

“I just realized something,” Tara replied, realizing Joel fucked up.

“Why are you seeing Barry Johnson?” Kristen asked.

‘Only if I could tell you,’ Tara thought to herself.

“No more bullshit, Tara! Tell us why you’re making out with the biggest loser in school all of a sudden!” Jessica demanded.

Tara smiled from ear to ear when she felt Jessica’s command take root. “Because Barry’s my new boyfriend and I love his cock.”

“But you hate him,” Kristen whispered.

“That was so last week,” Tara laughed in response.

“Tell us everything, Tara! Tell us why you suddenly love fucking him and why you’re acting like such a slut!” Jessica demanded.

“Holy fuck! Who knew you could be such a dominating bitch, huh?” she responded with laughter.

“What are you talking about?” Jessica asked with a surprise.

“Not that I’m complaining mind you... but thanks to your dominating demands, I can now tell you everything,” Tara added.

“Why couldn’t you tell us before?” Kristen asked.

“Because I was commanded not to but then Jess here overruled that command with one of her own.”

“You mean if someone commands you to do something, you have to do it?” Jessica asked with surprise.

“No other explanation,” Tara giggled.

“Who did this to you?” Kristen asked.

“You’re not going to like this, Kris, but your brother is behind all this.”

“No way he’d do something like this!” Kristen snapped, defensively.

Tara’s eyes lit up with realization. Kristen had to be under her brother’s power as well.

“If Joel’s behind this... then why are you with Barry?” Jessica asked.

“He’s my benefactor.”

“What’s the hell is that supposed to mean?” Kristen asked.

“It means Joel took control of me... fucked me for awhile... and then passed me off to Barry,” Tara replied.

“How is he doing this?” Jessica asked.

“He sprayed me in the face with some sort of drug that allowed him to tamper with my desires and feelings.”

“No way,” Kristen responded.

“Let’s just hear her out,” Jessica told Kristen.

“Kris? Do you remember when you called me Saturday afternoon to come over?”

“No,” she replied, angrily.

“Whatever... Anyway, the second I walked into your house Saturday, your brother sprayed me in the face with the drug and then literally reshaped my reality.”

“I trust Joel with my life and there’s no way he would do this to one of my friends,” Kristen argued.

“What exactly did he do to you?” Jessica asked Tara.

“He made me love sex with him and told me I had to obey every command.”

“This is incredible,” Jessica whispered.

“Then he took me down to his basement bedroom and fucked me.”

“Are you trying to insinuate that he raped you?!” Kristen screeched.

“Hard to cry rape when you’re coming harder than you’ve ever come before,” Tara responded.

“So, you were consenting,” Kristen clarified.

“Consenting because he made me so damn horny that I needed to have sex.”

“I don’t believe it,” Kristen whispered.

“I’m sorry, Kris. I know this isn’t something you want to hear about your brother, but the fact of the matter is that Joel turned me into a bitch in heat and then replaced me with Chrissie.”

“Chrissie?!” Kristen gasped in shock.

“Yeah, Miss Blonde innocence has been Joel’s fuck toy for nearly a week now.”

“But how did he pass you off to Barry?” Jessica asked.

“He gave me another hit from that wonderful drug of his and told me I loved fucking Barry the most amongst a few other things. Now, I desire to pleasure Barry sexually.”

“This is sick,” Jessica whispered.

“There’s another thing you should know,” Tara stated.

“What?” Jessica asked.

“I’m not complaining about my new life.”

“What do you mean?” Kristen asked.

“Thanks to Joel I love sex and I love to fuck Barry. Thankfully, Barry has an incredible appetite for sex and loves to fuck me. Definitely more than Joel did and I’m not complaining since Barry has a bigger dick.”

“Fuck you,” Kristen snapped.

“You’re fine with being Barry’s sex slave...?” Jessica asked.

“Wouldn’t want it any other way.”

“Despite knowing that it’s the drug that is making you feel like this,” Jessica pointed out.

“It doesn’t matter. You got to understand that I’m constantly horny and I want him all the time. I wouldn’t mind Joel either, but I know I’m Barry’s now. I think about Barry... I dream about Barry... and I love it when Barry has his cock deep inside my pussy... or down my throat... or up my ass for that matter.”

Jessica and Kristen stared at Tara in complete shock.

“What would happen if I command you not to fuck Barry?” Jessica asked.

“Then I’d be miserable. I would want to fuck him but until Barry figured it out, I wouldn’t be able to fuck him. So, in addition to the sexual frustration that the command would cause me, I’m pretty sure it would be short lived and then I’d be commanded to explain what my problem had been.”

“Do you know the guys that are benefiting like Barry?” Jessica asked.

“There’s Tony, whose banging Amber, and Tommy McCall, whose banging his cousin, and I’m sure from the way Cody has been hanging around Joel lately, he’ll be benefiting from somebody next.”

“Cody Summers?!” Jessica gasped.

“Yeah,” Tara responded.

“My sister shot him down a few weeks ago,” Jessica replied.

“Then I suggest you warn her to stay clear of Joel and Cody,” Tara replied.

Jessica pulled her cell out and made the call. “Straight to voice mail,” she muttered, so she left her a text.

“Are you going to tell Barry we had this talk?” Kristen asked.

“Not unless he commands it, and then I’ll have no choice.”

“Do you know if Cathy’s under Joel’s power as well?” Jessica asked.

“Cathy...? I haven’t seen or heard anything about her.”

“Jessica thinks Cathy’s a lesbian and Sam’s her... benefactor.”

Tara turned from Kristen to Jessica. “You may have something there because I did overhear Joel talking about Sam to Barry one day.”

“You’ve completely changed,” Kristen pointed out. “Why aren’t you angry?”

“I know, right? I can’t help it. The truth of the matter is that I love the new me... and I love my new sex life and wouldn’t change it back for anything.”

“And you don’t care that Joel has turned you into a slut...?” Jessica asked.

“I’m a happy slut,” Tara replied with a shrug.

“Did my brother do anything else to you?” Kristen asked.

“If he did I don’t know about it. But keep that in mind, girls. He can give you a command to forget the changes he made in you.”

“Why are you looking at me?” Kristen responded defensively when Tara’s eyes landed on her.

“Because I’d bet my bottom dollar that he has tampered with you,” Tara replied.

* * *

“That Jenn?” Kristen asked when she saw Jessica reading a text.

“Yeah... Would you mind detouring to the mall?” Jessica asked.

“Of course not,” Kristen replied, feeling worried about Jennifer as well.

“I swear, Kris... if your brother turned Jenn into a slut like Tara, I’ll kill him!”

“I hear you,” Kristen acknowledged as she tried analyzing what she felt about this. Was the trust she felt for her brother real? Was the sexual attraction she felt real as well? It had to be real... hadn’t she always felt attracted to her brother? Was there really a drug that could manufacture such things?

* * *

Sarah and Theresa sat in first class. Sarah had to admit there were perks with having Linda subject to her every command. Yes, she reminded herself... despite the reality, she still refused to look at the girls as her slaves.

As the plane headed a thousand miles east to Joel Spencer’s home town, she found her thoughts drift towards Linda. Part of her felt bad that she had taken Theresa away from her, but it only made sense given her mission. To replace Theresa, she gifted her with Katie, the cute bank teller, and made her Linda’s personal assistant.

Sarah smiled at how aroused she felt when she caught Theresa staring at her. The memories of their lovemaking sent pleasurable tingles throughout her body, and she could only imagine what Theresa was feeling.

The black belt hottie was proving quite satisfying between the sheets and as much as she hated to admit it, she found herself loving her sweet submissiveness. Sarah thoughts then drifted to her sister Kelli, and with that came a familiar ache. It was hard being away from Kelli and she wondered if some day Theresa would be able to fill the void she felt. Sarah had made Ben fall madly in love with Kelli, making sure to put her sister high up on a pedestal. If Kelli was doomed to be madly in love with Ben, then this is what needed to happen. So, Kelli would forever more worship the ground Ben walked on... but now those feelings were mutual, and she felt comforted knowing that Ben would bend over backwards in his attempts to please her sister. The last thing she had done to Ben was erase his memories of the drug.

Sarah still marveled at how difficult it had been to manipulate her sister. The overwhelming love she felt towards Kelli, both as her sister and lover, prevented her from voicing some of the commands she had intended to make, so instead she turned Kelli into a submissive when it came to their own relationship. They wouldn’t be able to spend much time together, but they would always love and desire each other... but now that Kelli was a submissive, it made things easier to keep her in line.

Sarah then reflected on how she brilliantly handled the five girls. With Tanya and Debbie, who she met briefly, she simply stole a page from Spencer himself and paired them off with one another. After she convinced them they’d live happily ever after with one another, she kicked them loose. With Sarah, Katie and Theresa, she duplicated the feelings they felt towards Spencer and then amplified them several times over for her... so now the absence of Spencer in their life no longer bothered them.

Sarah still felt angry at Spencer, and thanks to his command, she couldn’t harm him the way she wanted to, so she had to go with plan B. So, after dosing him again, she commanded him to be mute and deathly afraid when it came to the opposite sex. Then she kicked him loose and told him to relocate outside the United States.

“Are you alright?” Theresa asked.

“Just thinking,” Sarah replied with a smile.

“Oh...?” Theresa replied with a smile.

“I’m debating on fucking you,” Sarah responded.

“Here...?!” Theresa gasped.

“I bet we could fit in that restroom,” Sarah responded.

Sarah watched as Theresa lowered her eyes submissively and she wondered how someone could be so lethal and submissive at the same time. “Go to the rest room Theresa... strip naked and wait for me.”

Theresa turned beet red as she got up and walked to the back where the rest room was located.

The end of Part 3.