The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Snake on an airplane

A Stewardess is changed by a mind controlling snake on board her long haul flight and is told to make others like her.

* * *
Categories: fd ff gr mc

All rights to this work belong to the author, regardless of the alias from which they are writing under. The author grants extensive permissions to reproduce the work; however any changes made (including body, appropriations and disclaimers) should be pre-approved by the author.

Think of all the disclaimers you have ever read and then multiply that by ten. The content may contain nudity, sex, violence or other practises which might offend the reader... please take responsibility for your own actions.

If you would like to comment on this story please feel free to email me at as I love hearing feedback.

This story, of course it just taking a concept to its next logical step…

* * *

Fight attendant Clarissa Miner was just settling down in her airplane bunk, when she heard a distinctive hissing noise above the dim hum of the 747 jet engines. She was tired, having been on her feet for most of the last nine hours she was quite looking forward to getting a few hours nap time during the return trip.

Annoyed, she heard the hissing again. It was louder this time and coming from somewhere in the cargo section behind her. Suddenly compelled to check out where the noise was coming from, she found herself almost sleepwalking towards the cargo section in her airline pyjamas.

“What am I doing?” she said out loud as she glanced into the dark cargo hold gloom, knowing full well that there were no people down here to hear her.

“Hissss” came a reply.

“Huh? Is there something alive down here?” she asked herself again, while switching on a nearby light switch. The florescent strips blinkered for a few seconds before illuminating the entire section, revealing an assortment of mix sizes metal boxes, wooden crates and cargo netting, all packed tightly together for safe transport.

She heard another “Hisssss”, as she sleepily sweaped her long dark brown hair back over her shoulder. Somehow she felt so hot in these clothes, as her hands started to unconsciously unbutton the top of her pyjama shirt, revealing her ample breasts underneath. Still in a dreamlike state, Clarissa found herself walking though the cargo hold seeking the source of the strange hissing sound. As she got closer, she could feel the eerie sound become lower and last for longer, somehow continuing to resound in her head even when she couldn’t hear it.

She stood in front of a large metal box marked fragile. She could feel the heat that was coming off the metallic casing as she saw her own hands reach down and pull open the stainless steel clips.

“What am I doing?” she thought to herself, before being startled to see the box opened of its own accord.

Looking for the first time inside, she saw the eyes of the snake. Those weren’t normal snake eyes: they were larger, greener more fascinating than anything she had ever seen before. Instead of being scared, any fear or thoughts of looking away were quietly swept away by the shear power of its gaze.

The snakes hissed at her again.

Clarissa found herself unable to move as the snake raised itself up to be but a few inches from her eyes. Uncoiling its long thick body, it brushed its forked tongue up along her neck and around her chin.

“Hisssssss….” commanded the snake as Clarissa felt her hands completely unbutton her shirt, allowing it to flow over her shoulder and fall onto the deck. The snake’s cold green eyes looked up and down at the helpless woman, breaking eye contact to wrap its long leathery form around her naked waist, flowing its smooth body over her breasts and around her neck.

It made a long slow “Hisssssssss…..” directly into Clarissas ear as her hands pushed the elastic of her Pyjama trowsers down over her shapely ass, exposing her sexy bottom to the leathery attentions of the snake.

“Yesssss…” replied Clarissa, her unmoving eyes still starring out in front of her as she felt as sharp pain on her neck as the snake bit into her, pouring its bitter venom into her helplessly naked body.

* * *

What remained of Clarissa awoke.

Finding herself lying naked on the cold cargo hold floor she brought herself up to look again inside the shiny metal box.

Inside was her master, with a battery powered heat lamp keeping the cold-blooded reptile comfortable. By now Clarissa could feel her own cold blood pumping around her body, feeling how it had changed her.

“Welcomesss my childsss” hissed the snake in a language that she could now understand.

“Hello masterss” replied Clarissa with a snake like hiss, as she felt her new smooth leathery arms for the first time. “Thank you for cchanging… for creatinng me” she said as she admired her sexy humanoid snakelike form through some nearby glass.

That is when she noticed the body Ben, the male flight attendant lying on the floor with his neck bent unnaturally out of shape. Her face looked startled, before turning her gaze back towards her new master.

“He found you while you were chaaanginnng” explained the snake, “he could not be allowed to warn the otherssiss”.

“I understand massster” she hissed in reply.

“Your new form endows you with many un-human-like abilitiessss. I wish you to ussse them to create many more like yourssself, ssssoo that they may serve me on my arrival in America”.

“Yesss massster” Clarissa replied as her leathery skin took on a more human like texture and tone, with a blue stewardess uniform emerging from her chest and tightly covered her lower body. A name tag and some little gold buttons and trimming appeared as her dark brown hair curled itself behind her back. Her breasts became larger and pointier, almost freeing themselves from the tight open buttoned shirt that she now appeared to wear.

“Bring me firssst the human femalessss, we will take care of the malessss latersss.”

“Yes master” replied the now human flight attendant Clarissa in a more human but downright sexy voice.

* * *

“Where’s Ben?” asked Grace the senior flight attendant as she saw Clarissa emerge from the airplane lift.

“Oh, he seemed very tired” replied Clarissa off hand, “I told him I would work his shift”.

“That’s nice of you” said Grace, a little worried at the unplanned shift change as she took in Clarisse’s warm reassuring smile and dark green eyes.

“In fact, he so tired that maybe nooo onnne ssshould go under for a while ssso as not to dissssturrrb him” said Clarissa as she enjoyed the full eye contact of the older woman.

“Nooo one should go unnnder” replied Grace, feeling the thought entrench itself in her mind, repeating itself in her thoughts, going totally unquestioned.

“Exxxcellent” smiled Clarissa feeling the power that her master talked about growing inside of her.

“I’m going to go up to the firssst classsss lounge now and tell the otherssss”.

“Go up to the firsst classss lounge” said Grace blankly repeating what she’d been told, before returning to her duties. Not a trace of suspicion remaining in her mind.

* * *

Clarissa made her way from the lift to the first class stairs, wanting to change her colleague Tammy first. The help of the flirty first class flight attendant would be invaluable in spreading her masters will throughout the flight. And, as she considered her chosen strategy, she could feel a new snake like lust building within herself, making her appreciate the women she saw on the flight in a new way, a… sexy new way.

Perhaps she considered, her master had transformed her in other ways?

“Excuse me miss” said a passenger, his arm reaching out and blocking her way. “I’ve paid a first class ticked and now I’m stuck in coach, waiting half an hour for that other guy to bring me my Champaign.”

“Someone will be along in a minute” said Clarissa, hiding her annoyance behind her professional manner, her thoughts being elsewhere.

“That’s just not good enough” said the man, the anger and the arrogance showing in his voice.

“Jusst relax, sssomeone will take care of you later” said Clarissa, her beautiful dark green eyes starring down into his.

“Jusst relaxx” said the man, a blank, almost shocked look now on his face as his head fell back and rested against the airline seat.

“Relax” Clarissa repeated, as she saw the mans eyes close and his hand slowly drop to his side.

“Relaaax, someone will take care…“ he mumbled before falling into a deep dark sleep.

I’ve always wanted to do that, though Clarissa. Smiling as she fulfilled a secret dream from her years spent in customer service.

* * *

“Hi Tammy” said Clarissa to the busty blond haired first class cabin attendant.

“Hi Clarissa, what are you doing up here?” she asked before serving a drink to one of the few passengers on this level.

“Can we speak in private?”

“Ok… I’ll meet you in the service area in just a minute.”

* * *

“Grace wanted me to tell you that she thinks you’re getting too flirty with the passengers” explained Clarissa.

“What?” Tammy replied, a little taken aback. “She said that? I mean I only smiled at that guy, and… well, showed a little bit more breast than usual today”.

“That’s ok, I don’t think you’re too flirty.”

“You don’t?” asked the worried blond.

“No, of course not” lied Clarissa. “I mean, there’s nothing wrong with giving a little extra in first class” she said while running a slender hand along the shoulder of her college. “I mean, a beautiful girl such as yourself should be showing more of herself off” Clarissa said while unpeeling the shirt of her college to admire some more of her breasts.

“Clarissa, what are you doing?” asked the worried woman, covering her exposed chest in surprise.

“Oh silly me, what am I thinking?” smiled Clarissa before making eye contact with Tammy and hissing “I’m just ssshowing you how to behavvve”.

“Showing how tooo behave” repeated Tammy calmly as she was pushed into the first class bathroom. Clarissa checked to see if anyone was watching through the privacy curtains before quickly joining her colleague, locking the metal bathroom door behind them.

“Shooowing hooow tooo beeehave” slurred Tammy as the meaningless of the words continued turning her mind into slush. Not allowing her to notice how Clarissa’s blue uniform had receded into her well tanned body.

“Givve yoursself to mee” corrected the naked woman, “givveee yourssself to me completely”.

“Completellleey” replied Tammy, as with the help of her college her clothes started to slide off her body, until her naked C cup breasts were pressing against those belonging to Clarissa.

“You have such beautiful breastsss” hissed the sexpot, pressing themselves together in the cramped space and running a forked tongue along the other woman’s neck, tasting her delicious sweat.

“Beautiful breastsss” repeated Tammy as her colleges snakelike features started to slowly morph out of her naked body. The woman’s mind now focusing on the soft fleshy mounds separating the two women, as a pair of leathery hands began stroking her exposed body.

Unnoticed, Clarissa’s sexy naked legs had now completely morphed into a tail long and flexible enough to wrap itself all around her helpless victim. Parts of it touched her legs, wrapped around her waist, it’s constantly moving muscles massaging her breasts while its pointed tip flowed around her bottom and slowly massaging her clitoris from behind.

“That feels so amazing” breathed the helpless victim as the leathery warmth enveloped her entire body. What was left of her mind felt as if in a sexy cocoon had descended upon her wanting to encompass her in an endless orgasm.

“There’sss ssoo much more tooo come my love” whispered the sexual predator as her tongue teased an exposed nipple.

“Tooo cummme” moaned Tammy, as her body which was already bordering on ecstasy encountered its sexual limits. Tammy sighed happily as she released a powerful orgasm, while the snake woman sank two venomous teeth into the base of her neck.

* * *

“Hi Pilots” said Clarissa, her steamy sexy body entering the cockpit carrying a tray of airline food.

“Hi Clarissa, where’s Tammy?” asked the slightly overweight Captain as he checked the autopilot settings.

“Oh she’s taking a break right now” replied Clarissa handing lunch (or was it dinner?), over to each of the hungry men in turn.

“It’sss jussst that…” the flight attendant paused until she had the attention of the two men. “…The passssengers are ssso cold back there.”

“Ssso cold” replied the Pilots in union, shivering a little as they both lost themselves in her gaze.

“I think it ssshould be much hotter in here, don’t you?” she suggested sexily.

“Ssshould be much hotter” they replied, while all thoughts of flying and safety quietly left their minds.

“How hot can you make it?” asked Clarissa as her voice returned to its normal sexy self.

“A lot hotter” said the Captain as he started to busy himself with the air-conditioning controls.

* * *

Upon leaving the cockpit Clarissa looked to her right, over to the first class bathroom being currently occupied by the unconscious Tammy who was slowly transforming from flirty stewardess into mind controlling snake goddess.

Above her, she could feel a warm current of air flowing out of an air duct and over the blue uniform of her naked chameleon skin. Soon, she knew it would be much more comfortable on board for her and her snake blooded kind.

Master will be so pleased.

END