The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So You Cheated On Me

MF, MD, BE, LA, MC

A college professor discovers that his wife has been cheating on him. Instead of getting angry, he decides to get even. One should never cheat on a man with a PhD in both Chemistry and Psychology.

Larry stared at the pictures with an empty feeling in the pit of his stomach. The images on the glossy prints were clear. His wife of 5 years was clearly having an affair with another man who he did not recognize and had never met. As he sat there sipping a scotch, Larry worked to keep his rage under control. He picked up his cell phone and called his investigator. “Please keep following her and I also want to know everything you can find out about her mystery man lover.” Smiling, he hung up the phone. In those short minutes, his anger and rage were redirected—he would not get mad; he would get even and take his revenge.

Larry first met Lisa when she was a young graduate student at the university. She was bright, beautiful and driven with a reputation for doing excellent research. He had her as a TA for a few of the undergraduate courses he taught and they had a friendly and professional relationship. After her graduation, Larry had not run into her again until he presented a paper at a national conference. There she was, bright smile, inquisitive mind and charming personality. An invitation for coffee, led to an invitation for drinks and then dinner. Over the course of weeks and months a relationship blossomed and within two years they were married with Lisa moving back to the University community.

Lisa did not come from a wealthy background and was deep in debt when they married. Student loans had her upside down, but one of the first things Larry did was pay off her debt. Larry supplemented his university salary with independent research that led to multiple patents for ground breaking drugs targeting genetic code defects within human DNA. The bottom line was simply, Larry led a good life and was almost independently wealthy. For Lisa, it was a new life: a large house complete with house staff, expensive jewelry, the country club and social scene, spas, travel, designer clothes. For years it seemed she was living in a dream. Now at the age of 34, she seemed to have it all.

When Lisa walked in that evening from an afternoon with the girls. Larry hit her with some questions and immediately knew that she was lying. He had already received calls from his investigator that she had met her lover for lunch and they spent the afternoon together at the Ritz in room 408. Now, here she was telling him how she had spent the afternoon shopping for a new dress but had found nothing. Larry sipped his scotch and when he went to kiss her on the lips, she turned her head so that he got her cheek. When he pressed his luck and went to run his hand up her legs, she slapped his hand away...“not now, Larry, I need a shower before dinner.” He inwardly thought, ‘to wash away the evidence of your sins.’

Lisa went upstairs and quickly pulled her panties out of her purse placing them in the hamper. She did not want them soiled with her lover’s juices on her ride home. When Larry ran his hands up her leg, she almost panicked, how was she going to explain going commando, how was she going to explain being so wet? Luckily, she thought, a quick hand slap and the need for the shower won the day. Stripping and looking in the mirror, she had to admit she looked good for 34 years of age. Her current fling with a lover 5 years younger reinforced to her that she was still attractive. She shut her eyes and thought back on the afternoon of sex she just experienced: multiple positions, multiple orgasms, wild moans, and sexual tension you could cut with a knife. It was just the opposite with Larry.....in 15 minutes it was over.....and she rarely orgasmed. Larry may be a brilliant mind she thought, but he remains an average lover and she needed more.

Stepping into the shower, she washed in the spray removing any trace of her indiscretions. Dressing casually, she joined Larry for dinner and then watched as he went into his office to finish some work. By 10pm she headed for bed and when Larry joined her and tried to get amorous, she whispered, “not tonight, I am tired,” and rolled over away from him. Larry’s mind was in over drive thinking, ‘I’ll bet you are tired you cheating bitch.’ As he drifted off to sleep, his plan for revenge grew more and more complete.

The next day in his lab, he worked with Lisa’s DNA. What he was doing was unethical and possibly illegal, but the possibility of getting caught was small and the results, if they were what he expected, would be spectacular. At the same time in a recording studio, he was having subliminal messages encoded in her favorite music. Finally, he laughed, I get to put my talents to good use. He then took some additional DNA strands and continued to modify them. When reintroduced into Lisa’s body, they would, if all went well, transform her as he encoded them to do. Of course, it was all theoretical at this point.

That evening over wine, Larry introduced the first of the modified DNA into Lisa by simply adding some of the microscopic strands to her drink. Once swallowed, they adhered to the lining of her stomach and multiplied. Soon the coded DNA was busy doing exactly what it was told to do, but of course, Lisa had no idea. Larry just laughed as he made a mental note for his project report....this was Day 1.

In the meantime, his private investigator had found the 28 year old Lisa was banging as part of her affair. A former football player at the University, he now sold insurance in town depending on his past reputation and fame. Larry found out that he supplemented his income as a fitness instructor at the country club and that is where he and Lisa met. Getting a DNA sample from the unsuspecting instructor was not hard and the investigator got many. In his spare time, Larry worked on a surprise for the instructor.

Within a week, Larry noticed a change in Lisa’s behavior. When he came down for work on Monday, he smelled bacon; a smile broke out on his face. Walking into the kitchen, he found his wife sitting at the table with a plate of bacon, eggs and buttered toast. Larry commented, “you better be careful or you might lose that trim figure.” Lisa thought nothing of it and simply said, “I deserve a treat once in awhile.” Heading off to work, Larry could not have been happier as the DNA modification seemed to be taking hold. That night, he inserted the second modified strand type into Lisa the same way. He now was no longer hoping for success, he was banking on success.

Within another week, it was clear Lisa was putting on some weight. Her normal workout routine had stopped and her diet had changed. When she met her friends at the club for lunch, she ordered a hamburger for the first time in ages. She finished the entire meal. When her fitness instructor, Dale walked by, she said in an unfiltered voice, “now there is a man with a package that can rock your world.” Her friends looked at her with a stunned expression. Lisa looked up embarrassed by her own candor muttering, “I am just guessing of course.”

Introducing Dale’s modified DNA back into him was easy. Larry used Lisa as the transmission agent. Every time she fucked Dale, modified DNA was introduced back into his body. Within weeks, he started to feel the effects. His stamina dropped and he too experienced some weight gain. What was particularly bothering was it seemed as if he was losing his edge with his cock barely getting hard whereas it used to be like a rock. Lisa even noticed and made a cutting remark, “what, my body does not turn you on anymore.” Dale just looked at her unsure what to say.

On Friday evening, Larry knew things were progressing well. Lisa was home and literally rubbed up against him. She whispered in his ear that she needed him tonight; in fact, she whispered that she needed him right now. “Jesus,” Larry quipped, “you are acting like a bitch in heat.” Lisa looked at him and calmly stated, “I feel like a bitch in heat, now let’s go and fuck.” Larry laughed, sipped his drink and mumbled “later,” walking to his office leaving an obviously frustrated Lisa standing near the steps.

He deliberately stayed away from Lisa that evening and by 9pm, he heard her go upstairs. Giving her 30 minutes, he crept up the stairs and heard familiar moans come from the bedroom. Looking through a crack in the door, he saw Lisa, laying back on the bed, fucking herself with a large vibrator. At the same time she was pinching her nipples. Her eyes were glazed over in lust. “Perfect”his brain registered.

Walking into the room, he called out, “Lisa for the love of all things decent, what are you doing?” Lisa, caught mid-stroke just looked up and muttered “please.” Larry sighed, “you are acting like a whore, a slut, if you cannot control yourself.....,” he stopped talking. Reaching for a bag in the corner of the floor, he tossed it to Lisa....“at least use some slutty toys.” In the bag were a series of large dildos and vibrators. Reaching down, Larry grabbed a butt plug. Lisa, never one for anal sex, just stared at him and the plug. He moved forward, flipped her over and for the first time in her life, Lisa felt her ass penetrated. Instead of screaming, she moaned. “Such a slut,” Larry muttered, “who knew I married such a slut.” As he set up a camera to record Lisa’s activities, she busily used one toy after another oblivious to what was going on around her.

In the morning Lisa awoke alone in the bed with the associated toys still around her. As she rolled over in bed, she realized that she was naked and her ass was still plugged. Her only thought was “oh my god, what is happening to me?” As she went into the bathroom, she passed a mirror and for the first time, she critically looked at her body. She had put on weight, her hips seemed wider, her breasts were larger and her hair was darker. Muttering, “no wonder my clothes don’t fit right anymore,” she threw on a robe and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Larry was already drinking his morning coffee. As soon as she saw him, her pussy spasmed with need and wetness almost dripped onto her thighs. Larry looked up, “did you enjoy yourself last night?” Blushing, Lisa nodded, “I am sorry, I don’t know what came over me.” “Well, if I were studying animals, I would share you were in heat, but of course, that is impossible with a human.” He chuckled knowing full well the DNA splicing had done its job.

Heading off to work, he turned around to see Lisa grab two donuts from a box he left on the table. He knew that when he came home tonight, the box would be empty. When Lisa met her friends for lunch at the club, they were shocked at what they saw. She had put on at least 25 lbs and wore much larger clothes. Her hair was darker now, almost black a far cry from the blonde hair she normally wore. When she sat down, the first thing she did was grab the bread and butter and snack.

The talk at the table had become Dale. “Lisa did you hear what happened?” Lisa shook her head. “He was fired as a fitness instructor for being unfit. He now collects soiled towels in the gym.” Lisa was shocked and now knew why he had not called her this week. The rest of the meal was awkward. When Lisa left, her friends gossiped. “My god, can you believe how she let herself go.” All of the women chuckled. Katy, who was sitting next to her then with an embarrassed face said, “and she reeked of sex, she either just had it, or wants it, OMG it was killing me?”

Lisa met with Dale later that day, at the Ritz. Despite Lisa being horny, Dale could not satisfy her. His cock could barely get hard and seemed to have grown smaller. When Lisa climbed on top of him for a ride, her weight combined with Dale’s new shrinking girth made penetration almost impossible. Trying to keep her happy, Dale tried to please her orally, but got winded after less than 5 min. Lisa left frustrated.

That evening, Lisa came home to a surprise. Larry was already home, but sitting next to him in his office was a dog, not just any dog, but a huge Great Dane. Looking up, Larry commented, “don’t worry, just dog sitting for another faculty member. He will have his dog sitter come over later and pick him up.” He then added, “I have to run an errand for about 30 min, will you be alright here with him?” Lisa nodded her head and watched as Larry got up to leave. “By the way,” Lisa asked, “what is his name?” Larry yelled over his shoulder “Max.”

Lisa heard Larry’s car start and pull out of the driveway and she headed into the kitchen to pour herself some wine. Returning to the living room, Lisa was standing looking at some mail when she felt Max’s cold nose on her leg. Looking down at Max, she realized just how big the dog was, “now what’s the matter with you, Max?” Max continued to sniff Lisa’s legs moving his face higher and higher until it was under the hem of Lisa’s skirt. When Lisa tried to push his head down, Max growled a little and moved his head higher. Lisa stepped back and lost her balance, ending up sprawled back on the sofa with legs far apart. Max immediately took advantage of the situation running his nose directly into Lisa’s pussy. His nose was followed by laps from his giant tongue. Before Lisa could react, she was being eaten by a Great Dane. Stunned, Lisa found out two things: the dog was powerful and it felt really good. Unable to push the dog away, Lisa shut her eyes and pulled her panty to the side allowing Max’s tongue free range over her pussy and clit. Within seconds, she was moaning and before a minute was up, she had orgasmed. “OMG,” she whispered, " Max thinks I am a bitch in heat, Larry was right.”

She could feel her pussy spasm at the thought and standing, she quickly slipped off her panties and after pulling up her skirt, knelt on the floor in front of the sofa. Max did not need an invitation and immediately mounted Lisa thrusting his cock forward until it finally found its mark. With precision, Max penetrated Lisa. She did not know a dog cock felt so large and before long, she was pressing back as Max hammered her pussy. With a howl, Max came inside her and his growing knot locked them in place. Lisa, frustrated, fingered herself to climax at about the same time Max could disengage.

Unknown to Lisa, the entire scene was taped by Larry. Lisa, pulled on her panties and straightened her skirt just in time as she heard Larry’s car in the driveway. “Was Max a good boy?” Larry yelled to Lisa. “Very entertaining,” she replied. Later that evening, the doorbell rang and opening it, Lisa came face to face with Dale. “I am here to pick up the dog.” Lisa knew this was not a good idea, but opened the door wider letting him in. Introducing himself, Larry offered Dale a drink and would not take no for an answer, he even poured one for Lisa, who suddenly seemed nervous.

Larry looked at Dale almost chuckling at the mess he had become. Gone was the athletic fitness, now reduced to a dumpy, pudgy dog sitter. Waiting until both had finished their drinks, Larry said, “now there is something we need to talk about.” Both Lisa and Dale looked at him. Instead of talking, Larry just slid a folder containing pictures over to the two sitting across from him. As soon as Lisa opened the folder, her heart sank. Larry knew.

Remaining calm, Larry discussed recent events. “The two of you wrecked my life, so now, I am enjoying wrecking yours.” With that, he showed them images of how they looked a few months ago, to how they looked now. “A remarkable transformation, don’t you think?” “You did this to us,” Lisa asked. Larry just nodded. “It is amazing what you can do with DNA these days. Lisa tried to get up from the chair, but just fell back. “Don’t worry, the drugs in your drink will wear off in a few hours.”

Next, Larry explained to them what was going to happen . “You will continue to put on weight and the attraction you feel for each other will grow. After I divorce Lisa, you will elope and settle down in a trailer, where Lisa will become a baby making machine for you Dale. Of course, given your ‘little dick’ her her insatiable sexual appetite, you are never quite sure who the father is of all of the kids.”

With that, he handed Lisa divorce papers and told her to sign on the dotted line. When she hesitated, Larry played the tape of Max fucking her.” Tears rolled down her face, “how could you?” Larry looked over and said, “no, the question is, how could you?”

Looking over at Dale, he said, “I’ll bet your mind is a little cloudy right now isn’t it.” Dale nodded. “Don’t worry, the last DNA change is taking place, unfortunately, it effects your brain. As the two of you sit here, your mind just gets duller and duller.” Looking to Lisa, “not feeling so smart anymore are you?” Lisa just cried. “But Dale, I did make one concession for you with Lisa. I took you as a breast man and although Lisa is now well endowed, she also is a ‘Milker’ and will be happy to satisfy your nursing fetish anytime you desire.” With that, Lisa felt her nipples leak into her bra and watched as a wet spot appeared on her blouse.

“Now, I suggest the two of you leave with Max here before I make any other changes.” Lisa, I would say take your things, but none of them will fit in a few weeks.” Larry threw 500 dollars at her. “You better shop at Walmart and make the dollars stretch.” With that, he showed them the door and closed it behind them.

Within a month, the divorce was finalized, Lisa’s belongings were donated to charity and Larry was back enjoying the single life having now been designated the most eligible bachelor at the country club. Lisa and Dale were married and as Larry suggested living on a trailer near the town’s boundary. Lisa did house cleaning, and odd jobs while Dale remained a janitor at the club. Larry loved watching him collect soiled towels and clean toilets. It wasn’t long before Lisa was pregnant with child one. Her figure was non-existent and she had taken up smoking and drinking. When the ladies met for lunch, they often discussed seeing her on the streets wondering if she was ill. “When I tried to talk to her, one said, she just was not that smart, I think she’s on drugs.”

As they finished talking Larry walked up and sat down. When he said the word, “ladies” all three felt a tingle and gush within their pussies. Larry watched the reaction laughing inside. He leaned forward looking at them, “do any of you know about DNA splicing?”