The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Society 2: Masks and Capes

Chapter Three: The Heart-Attack Machine, Part Two

The jet’s tires shrieked and wailed as they touched down on the tarmac. Jessica jerked forward with the force of the movement and felt her stomach roll twice. God, she hated landing. She could fly anytime, anywhere, as long as she was out cold for the landing.

Evelyn’s eyes twinkled mischievously under her domino mask, “You look a little green, Jess!”

“Shu-Shut up!” Jessica whimpered, then wrenched forward and vomited onto the floor.

Evelyn gave a mildly amused grunt and grimaced. “Gross.”

Jessica daubed at the corner of her mouth with a towel, “You’re telling me.”

The jet screeched and bucked one final time and then settled into a slow stop.

The door to the cock-pit creaked open and Victoria stepped out; her black cloak trailing through the air behind her as she swiftly descended the steps to the cock-pit and gestured to the two of them. “Matriarch’s already landed at her friend’s mansion. She’s sent me the co-ordinates on my PDA. We have to move fast.”

“Move fast?” Evelyn winked at Jessica as she stood up, “That’s going to be difficult.”

“Fuck’s sake, Jess,” Victoria recoiled and pressed her hand over her mouth, “How can you not be used to it, by now?”

The emblem emblazoned across Jessica’s chest flashed it’s azure signal and the disembodied voice of Jessica’s ancestor reverberated throughout the hull of the air-craft, “It is I, not her. Such flying metal beasts did not exist in my time. I’m unused to this method of travel.”

“That’s it?” Evelyn cackled and slapped a hand against her own thigh, “Your ghost friend is making you sick?”

Jessica nodded frantically, then threw up again.

“Stay here,” Victoria shook her head slowly, “We need someone to keep an eye on our ‘guest’, anyway. We’ll radio in if we need you.”

Jessica sighed, eased her back into the wall of the plane and buried her face in her hands. “Ugh.”

Evelyn stood and made her way to the back of the plane. She slapped her palm against a button on the wall and the exit ramp began to shriek and grind its way down.

Victoria’s hand bumped clumsily against Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica knew Victoria was far too precise and certainly far too agile a woman to bump against her accidentally. She smiled up at Victoria and for a second her stomach fell still.

“Good luck,” She said quietly, with a half-smile.

“You too,” Victoria nodded.

* * *

Maria’s fingers twisted the heavy, steel key in the lock of the basement door.

“They’re down there?” Anna asked gently from behind her.

Maria turned, slid the key into her pocket and nodded, “Yep. Now it’s just a matter of time, I figure.”

“Feels like a waste to just let it take Katherine like that,” Anna shrugged. Then smiled. “But I’m sure you know best, Maria.”

“I do,” Maria said resolutely, “This way when your friends get here, if they get here, they won’t be running in blind. They’ll have two of these things to study.”

Anna nodded, “Okay. I just don’t like having them in my house.”

Maria chuckled, “You don’t like having anyone in your house, Anna.”

Anna’s fingers danced around the under-side of her chin and pulled the shorter woman’s lips toward hers, “Except you, love.”

“Except me,” Maria grinned as they kissed.

They held there for a moment, a soft, breathy moan echoing up from underneath the basement door, then Anna pulled away. “Perhaps someone should check on our other house guest…”

Maria paused and a look of disgust crossed her face, “…fine. I’ll do it.”

“Thank you, Maria,” Anna smiled.

* * *

“This is weird, isn’t it?” Evelyn said quietly, her head cocked in a confused grimace. Fire sparked and spat and danced along the length of her fingers as she wringed them nervously.

“Yeah,” Victoria nodded, glancing around the empty street that stretched out before them. “Very weird. Saturday night and no one’s outside? Bullshit. Something strange is definitely going on.”

“Well,” Evelyn gulped and cracked her knuckles, “We knew that.”

“Stay focused,” Victoria gestured towards the north, “We’re going that way.”

“Kind of a creepy ambience wouldn’t you say?” Evelyn murmured, peering into the window of a parked car.

“Sure,” Victoria shrugged. “Now, you want to stay focused?”

Evelyn grumbled something in pig-Latin and pulled away from the car window, “It’s like everyone just got up and left…”

“Huh?”

“The handbrake on this car is off,” Evelyn blinked once, then turned to stare at Victoria, “Someone left in a hurry.”

Victoria blinked once, then her lips thinned into an ugly, frustrated shape, “That much is obvious.”

“Alright, well we should ke-“ Evelyn’s stopped mid-sentence has her spine stiffened, her eyes searching across the right side of the street as she suddenly tensed into a fighting stance, “Something’s over there!”

* * *

He knelt in the centre of the room and moaned into his gag. Maria stood quietly by the door and watched the kneeling, mewling man as if it were some sacred ritual; something that should not be disturbed.

Well, the second part was right enough, she figured.

“How are we today, Conrad?” She asked bitterly, stepping forward.

The man’s muscles strained and worked as sweat dripped from his heaving arms; they were bound behind his back in a hot-pink arm-binder. He grunted and groaned out a swear-word through the bulging, two sizes too large, ball-gag in his mouth.

“Right,” Maria shook her head slowly, “Hard to believe you’re still resisting, but I suppose you’d know how. You designed the program, didn’t you?”

His head nodded back and forth frantically; spittle flying from his forced open lips.

“It must be terrible, Conrad,” Maria allowed herself a small smile and shrugged, “Not able to truly submit, but unable to disobey, either. Excruciating.”

His lips smacked and slapped against the ball-gag as another swear-word rose up his throat.

“Didn’t quite catch that,” Maria shook her head, then dropped a bowl of some foul-smelling slop at his feet. She leant in close and fumbled with the straps of the gag for a moment, “Don’t bite now.”

The gag came away. Conrad’s lips trembled; they were the only part of his face that wasn’t covered by the visor.

Maria stepped back, and edged the bowl closer to Conrad with the edge of her shoe.

His teeth snapped and gnashed at the air, “Fucking slut!”

“Now now,” Maria chided him, “If you can’t behave…”

She hooked the bowl with her foot and dragged it slowly back across the hard floor towards herself. Conrad gave a low, pitiful whine at the sound of the bowl’s metal edges scraping along the floor.

She pushed the bowl back towards him, “Trust me Conrad, I’d prefer to have you locked up elsewhere as well, but Anna’s got this ridiculous idea into her head that keeping you from doing anything else is our responsibility now, and not the police.”

Conrad lunged forward, burying his face in the slop mixture and lapping greedily at the bowl, licking it clean.

Maria turned away, “Good boy.”

His slop-smeared lips turned upwards into a growled snarl as he looked up at her, “You’re going to end up sucking my cock one day, Maria, be sure of that.”

“With that chastity belt Anna bought for you wrapped around your little friend?” Maria chuckled darkly, “I don’t think so. Now, Conrad, be a good boy and lick your bowl clean. I’ll be back in an hour or two to take it and spray you down with the hose…”

She stepped out the door with a shrug, “…if I remember, that is…”

* * *

Anna was waiting for Maria out in the back-garden, her eyes were focused on the acres of land that stretched behind the manor-house, joining with the valley far below at it’s edges. A few, scattered groundswomen marched along rows of plants, robotically soaking flowers and de-weeding.

“He’s as surly as ever,” Maria shrugged as she stepped up next to her lover and rested her arms on the veranda’s banister.

“Get ready,” Anna said quietly, tilting her head upward.

Maria followed her gaze; her eyes tweaking and blinking as the fierce sun bore down into them, “…what?”

It happened in the blink of an eye. There was a sound like thunder and then a large, rectangular box slammed down into the garden like a lightning bolt from Olympus.

Maria gave a quick, quiet gasp. A curvy, blonde form inside the box moaned loudly and pressed her gargantuan tits up to the thick glass.

“The fuck?” Maria gasped, taking a step back.

Then the box slowly began to rise. Maria glanced at Anna. She was smiling softly. Reminiscing, it seemed. Remembering some similar incident from long ago. Maria made a mental note to ask her about that look.

There was a woman below the box too; her body was wrapped in a gaudy, latex-bodysuit. Some kind of costume, Maria guessed. A small symbol was emblazoned above her right breast; a blood-red ‘M’.

Maria’s mouth slipped open, “That’s…”

“Matriarch,” Anna nodded slowly, “Yes.”

Maria shook her head, “You don’t…you…what…?”

Matriarch rolled her powerful shoulders and set the box down behind her.

“Lucia, my dear,” Anna smiled warmly and stepped down the Veranda’s steps and out into the garden, arms wide. Maria couldn’t quite believe her eyes. Anna was greeting a superheroine that she’d only ever seen glimpses of on the news like they were old friends. A twinge of jealousy shot through her as she saw the way Anna greeted the woman with a kiss. Or lovers? A voice at the back of her mind whispered.

“No time for talking, Anna,” The Matriarch, Lucia, held up her hand and pulled away. “I need your help, right away.”

“Yes,” Anna glanced at the bimbofied Nano-Girl, then nodded slowly, “Well, like they always say, Lucia, one good turn…”

“…I got your message,” Matriarch said forcefully, as if she were offended, “If Masque is here; if this is her doing, I’ll finish it. Don’t worry.”

Anna hugged the superheroine warmly, “Thank you.”

* * *

Victoria caught a glimpse of shining black latex; and a white-silver crown of wires and metal that glowed with an unearthly purple light. Then the drone came at them.

The squeaking, moaning creature stumbled out of the darkness and hissed one word at them;

‘Obey’.

The shuffling, mewling drone didn’t say it to them, so much as she thought it at them, Victoria realized heartbeat later. She turned her face away reflexively, the word rattled and bounced around her skull, as if a sudden burst of light had blinded her.

“Evelyn?” She called out, staggering backwards unsteadily.

“I’m…” Evelyn’s voice disappeared as a cacophony of nothingness enveloped her. She couldn’t hear. Not even the dull ringing she’d experienced so many times after an explosion in the past. It was like she’d been plunged underwater.

Her mouth opened soundlessly as she forced her eyes open. Two more latex-clad freaks had appeared; they were grabbing at Evelyn, tearing at her costume as a third approached from behind her, something slick and black clutched in it’s hands.

A hand fell on her shoulder; a cool, damp hand that slid up her neck and roughly grabbed a swatch of her hair. The hand yanked her head back harshly and she gasped as a pair of latex-covered lips pressed against her ear.

“Obey.” This time the drone did say it. A building pressure pushed against the back of her knees as the voice lapped at her cunt. Her lips opened soundlessly in a moan; all she could hear was the drone’s voice.

She gulped down a fresh breath of air as the drone’s hand pressed down on her shoulder and guided her to her knees. She wanted to protest, to tell the drone that this wasn’t right; she shouldn’t be kneeling like this. But then her knee-pads hit the ground and the tremors of force that shot up through her body sent pin-pricks of goose-pimples in a wave across her skin. It felt good, far too good to…

“Obey.”

Victoria moaned. This time, she did hear it. “Evelyn…”

The fire-themed superheroine kicked out with her legs and sent one drone flying. A heart-beat later and a ball of flame erupted from the young woman’s hand and smashed a drone aside. “Victoria?”

“Run!” Victoria gasped, then buried her hand between her thighs and pinched her clit roughly. She sunk her fingers into her cunt up to the knuckle, roughly forcing her own tights up inside herself as she moaned out a shrill, breathy gasp of submission. “Ohhhhh! Fuckkk!”

Their eyes met, and in one horrific, perfect moment of understanding Evelyn nodded. Then turn and sprinted down the street, away from her.

Victoria blinked once, then felt a sharp tug on her hair and looked upwards. The drone was standing over her now; it’s shining, black legs straddling either side of her shoulders.

“P-please…” Victoria gasped. Her lips fluttering once and then hanging open in a dull, shocked ‘O’.

The drone’s nether-lips bulged through the latex-sheen; giving the material thick, purple-ish tint. Victoria licked her lips. She could smell something; high and head-y, like paint fumes…

“Ambrosia,” The drone nodded, then pulled her yearning mouth in closer.

Victoria’s protests died on her lips as her tongue brushed against the drone’s cunt. Something slick and wet slapped against her mouth as the drone ground it’s inflamed lips against hers.

“Wha…?” Victoria’s eyes slipped open; wide and glassy and unfocused as she sucked the thick, slick strand into her mouth.

It tasted heavenly.

For a second she thought, lazily, that perhaps the drone had cum already, but then she lapped at it’s cunt again and she realized what it was she was tasting.

The drone was…

…shedding. There was no other word for it. Long, thick strands of latex material, although now Victoria was sure this was no ordinary material, were dripping from it’s pussy like roping, dripping strands of cum.

She gulped the taste down, savoured it against her throat as the cool, wet, sticky mess slipped down into her stomach.

Her mouth was numb, she realized dumbly, as she gulped down more of the latex-cum, and growing number by the second. In fact, her whole body was numb, she realized, as she clenched and gasped and burned her way through an orgasm she barely felt. Her thighs rubbed together and she whined as she realized the numb feeling was dancing up her spine; spreading across the base of her neck, where flesh joined her with her skull.

“Uuuughhhh…” Victoria moaned emptily.

The drone stepped back, a hand still wound into Victoria’s hair, and guided the superheroine down onto all fours.

“Come. Crawl.” The drone instructed.

Moaning, Victoria obeyed.

* * *

The straps that held Nano-Girl to the bed did nothing to stop the jiggling, undulating movement of her round, heavy breasts; or the heady, sweet scent that filled the air of the small observation room.

Anna noted the look of disgust that flashed across Maria’s eyes, just above the curve of the surgical mask, “You can step outside if you want.”

Maria shook her head, then sighed, and stepped out the door.

“Interesting friend,” Lucia smiled slightly.

“She’s something of a kindred spirit to yourself,” Anna nodded amicably in agreement, then shrugged and tapped a bubble out of the long, slim needle she wielded.

“She’s…” Lucia watched as the needle disappeared into the crook of Nano-Girl’s arm, then stared as the woman slowly stopped jerking, “…is that it?”

“No,” Anna shook her head sadly, and retrieved a needle twice the size from a nearby cabinet, “That was just a sedative. This is the treatment.”

“And it will…?” Lucia trailed off, then wiped Nano-Girl’s sweating brow with a cloth.

“Cure her? Not quite.” Anna shook her head, “But with some luck, it might free up the neurological impairment that’s made her this way, mentally at least, and put her on the path to recovery.”

Lucia opened her mouth, then closed it with a sigh.

“Yes?” Anna asked, positioning the needle against Nano-Girl’s elbow.

Lucia shook her head slowly, then stared down at the bound, sweating heroine. “Poor girl.”

Anna’s mouth twitched into a slight smile, “Brave too.”

“Yes,” Lucia said bitterly, disliking the taste of the word.

Anna shrugged, then injected the needle-load of serum and stepped back, clapping her hands together, “Well, the Doll-Maker, or whatever he calls himself, may have spent years working on the his bimbo-serum, but I studied under one of the greatest intoxicant and mind-poisoners to have ever lived, so I like our chances.”

Lucia’s smile returned, and she gave a slight, slow nod as she sat down on the stool next to her bound companion.

“Listen…” Anna began. The door to the room swung open and smashed a tile loose from the wall.

Maria stood there, accompanied by another woman, all in red.

“Evelyn?” Lucia’s eyes widened in surprise as she stood, looking the young woman up and down.

She was shaking, and her costume was in tatters. “It was…it was horrible, Matriarch, they came out of…nowhere…I just…”

The woman slumped forward, and Maria caught her with a grunt.

The young red-head slumped against the wall and began to sob.

“They took Victoria…”

Lucia’s hands clenched reflexively at her side. She stared at the cracked tile on the wall for a moment before speaking; “I’m going outside for a little while…”

Maria’s face twisted in confusion, “What…?”

Anna silenced her with a glare.

The tall, costumed woman pushed past them both, “Take care of Evelyn and Allison. I’ll be back soon.”

Anna nodded, “We will, Lucia. Godspeed.”

The Matriarch looked back at her, then adjusted her cape around her shoulders and stepped out into the hallway, heading towards the front door of the manor.

* * *

It had been an hour since Jessica had stripped of her armour, an hour since she’d found the compulsion too great to ignore. But she’d only been standing with her hand on the handle of the bay door for fifteen minutes, struggling against the deep-seated urge in her gut that she should open it and go to her Master.

Master. Even now the word filled her with warmth. She’d thought of it precisely thirty-five minutes ago, half-way between fucking herself silly on one of Victoria’s fighting batons and crawling down the stairs to the door.

Master. Master. Master.

She took in a deep breath, felt her chest clinch painfully as she sucked in another, then pushed the door op-

Something clanged against the hull of the plane.

Shaken, she stepped slowly back up the stairs, wincing with every step that took her further from her Owner. Controller. No, none of them fit as well as ‘Master’.

“Hello?” She called out stupidly as she stepped up into the cockpit and peered out the window, searching around the base of the plane.

Dark shapes drifted around the wheels, feeling at the plane’s hull with shimmering black hands.

Jessica’s eyes widened in surprise. Clang!

The ramp. The rear-ramp that allowed access to the plane proper. They were beating at it.

She scoffed involuntarily, there was no way they’d be able to beat through the metal of the plane. Not a chance in hell. She stepped away from the cock-pit, onto the stairs and peered down at the ramp. Nope. Nothing. Perfectly safe. She was perfectly safe.

Perfectly safe to go down-stairs, let Master out of his bondage and…

She shuddered.

There was a low whine from somewhere behind her. The cock-pit’s glass window exploded inward. She fell from the top of the stairs with a cry and landed hard against the metal floor.

A distraction, she realized a second too late as the latex-drone crept in through the exploded window and slammed it’s hand down on the rear-ramp release button. It slowly, painfully, began to grind and descend. Beyond it, fifty distinct shapes and nearly a hundred more blurred, undefined ones, stood stock-still, only wavering slightly; and Jessica was sure that was to do with the hit to the head she’d just taken when she’d fell.

She gasped in pain, forced herself to her feet and darted for the stairs down to the cargo bay.

Down to Master.

She whimpered as she threw the door open and stepped through; the pitter-patter of latex feet on metal echoing right behind her.