The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Society 2: Masks and Capes

Chapter Four: Desolation Row

Jessica whined, softly. Her head was clearing; errant, half-remembered thoughts of super-heroics bounced around inside her head in tune with the soft, slow swishing of her wiggling ass.

Master’s palm slapped her left cheek, playfully. She moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head.

“Not so tough now, huh, bitch?” He asked her; but even her dulled mind could tell he wasn’t really asking her.

She still craned her neck downward and obediently nodded her response, shuffling forward on all fours, breathing heavily.

Master turned as something clanked overhead, his hand slowly rubbing over her ass, “Alright…”

He paused, someone, or some-drone, moaned from above them.

“…time to leave.”

He chuckled as he tugged on the swatch of cloth that he’d torn from his cloak and wound around Jessica’s neck as a make-shift collar. She padded behind him as he knelt by the wall of the plane and slowly, softly, tugged a small, short-bladed knife free of his sleeve.

Jessica’s eyes widened in shock, “You…you had a…how’d you…”

He laughed again, the blade suddenly glowing bright-hot as he whispered something in another language; dragging a finger along the length of the blade. “Easily.”

“But…” Jessica blinked hard, realization flooding back, “Why didn’t you…um..escape…?”

Master patted her ass again, “Because then I wouldn’t have you as my little cock-hungry whore, would I?”

She whined again, her eyes rolling back into her head once more as he slowly began to grind the enchanted blade against the hull of the plane and cut them free of the tainted air-craft.

* * *

Maria’s eyes widened slowly as she watched the image on the screen play out. The security screen was showing the feed from the basement; where the two dolls were in the midst of some kind of joining process. Their legs were entwined, but not in any sexual configuration Maria had ever seen; slick, sticky strands of latex drool shlicked and shlucked and dripped together, twisting and drooping from the two doll’s cunts and twirling together to form a large, double-headed rod of the slick black material.

“Oh…” Maria said simply as the dolls slid down and impaled one another on the phallus.

Something stirred behind her. She spun her chair around and shoved herself away from the desk, the chair rolled and bounced across the tiled floor.

Nano-Girl was waking up.

“Allison?” Maria leaned in. The girl’s eyes opened slowly as she pulled herself into a sitting position. Maria found it difficult to look anywhere but at the girl’s jiggling, enhanced bust.

“You’re sa-“ Maria stopped short as the girl’s hand closed around her throat; squeezing tightly on her wind-pipe.

“You sick bitch,” Allison hissed, her eyes flaring; locked onto the view-screen behind Maria.

Maria choked, the breath catching in her throat as Nano-Girl’s augmented strength forced the air from her lungs.

“This isn’t…what it…Agh!”

Allison lifted her; her muscles tightening and rippling as she pulled Maria slowly off the ground. Maria gasped, her toes dangling in the air as she grabbed at Allison’s arm.

Everything started to go dark, her eyes blinked hard; trying in vain to remove the dark spots that were clouding the edge of her vision now.

“Allison!” A voice cried out, “Stop!”

The hand let her go. Maria fell to the ground, clutching her throat and gasping for air.

“Evelyn?” Nano-Girl asked, blinking hard, staring at the young, red-haired woman in the door-way, “What’s…what’s going on?”

The fire-themed super-heroine shrugged ruefully, “Too much to tell, Allison. At least, too much to tell right now. But you’re safe now and Maria’s a friend.”

Allison glanced down at the choking woman by her feet; “Oh, god, I’m so sorry! I thought…”

Maria waved her away, stumbling to her feet, “It’s fine. It happens. I..ugh.”

Another woman entered; took one look around the room through sharp, hawkish eyes and pursed her lips, “I see you’re awake, Allison. I’m Anna.”

She gestured to the woman Allison had just been strangling; “You’ve already met Maria.”

Allison nodded, slowly, but her eyes were elsewhere. She was staring, enraptured in the screen that Maria had been watching only moments before. The two, slick, black drones were slowly copulating; grinding and melting together as they swung and rotated and fucked each other in increasingly elaborate ways.

“I’ve seen this before…” Allison said slowly, blinking, slowly standing up.

“Uh…” Maria paused, glancing from the top-heavy girl to the screen, “…are you sure?”

Allison gave an annoyed click of her tongue, “The technology, I mean. Not the application.”

“Oh…” Anna said softly, “You recognize it…? How?”

Allison tapped her wrist thoughtfully; something blue shimmered beneath the flesh there, “I’d recognize that nano-circuitry anywhere; it was submitted for a production idea to my company a year or so ago. I was impressed. I rarely am.”

Maria blinked, “Hold on, you can see circuitry under all of that…gunk?”

Allison nodded, and for the first time Maria noticed a slight, glowing light behind her irises.

Evelyn shrugged, “She’s done all kinds of stuff to herself, she can think faster than most people, although I’ve never been sure if that’s just natural or what…”

Allison interrupted with a swish of her hand, “I can also store data in the nano-weave that is implanted beneath my skin and examine structures down to a microscopic and genetic level through my ocular implants.”

“Freaky,” Maria said simply. Evelyn shot her an annoyed glance. “Sorry.”

Allison stepped forward, staring at the screen intently, her mouth opened slightly, then paused, then opened again, “Is this the problem?”

Anna nodded, “One of them, at the very least.”

Allison turned, her eyes alight with a nervous energy; and the faint glow of her implants. “I can help.”

* * *

The streets were in ruins. Flickering, sparking street-lights zoomed past below as tattered curtains wafted lazily behind broken windows. Lights and stone flashed by underneath. Lucia twisted in the air, turning her body into a graceful, downward arc. Lucia’s cape fluttered softly behind her as she turned again. Her body twisted around into a tight ball before straightening out; feet pointed downwards, touching down on a nearby roof with a solid thud.

Her ears pricked up instantly.

“I was wondering how long it’d take you to come sniffing around,” A voice giggled from behind her.

Matriarch turned, her hand balling up into a tight, angered fist.

“Don’t!” The voice barked sharply, it’s owner stepping forward out of the darkness.

“Masque,” Matriarch snarled, her teeth flaring slightly as her lip pulled back.

The red-haired, corset-wrapped figure of Madam Masque stalked forward slightly on two, towering heels, “I think I have something that belongs to you, Lucia.”

She snapped her fingers, swishing her arm down in a slight, curved swerve that brought her hand down to her knee.

Matriarch blinked as something shuffled forward from behind the villainess.

Two giant, round, latex-clad tits appeared first, bouncing and jiggling out of the darkness like two gleaming head-lights topped with two fat, thick rubberized nipples.

Matriarch recoiled, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth as the latex-form shuffled and jiggled forward. “Oh…”

A wide, thick dildo-gag had been forced between the shuffling creature’s inflated, distended lips. The drone gagged and moaned around it; it’s titties jiggled with the shuffling, stumbling movement of it’s clattering, arched ballet heels. It’s arms were bound behind it’s back in a tight, latex arm-binder.

A gleaming, silver collar jiggled and bounced with each mincing, hobbled step; ‘vicki’ was emblazoned across it.

“You bitch!” Lucia hissed, stepping forward.

“Ah, ah, ah!” Masque raised a hand, and the drone slipped down to it’s knees, moaning softly, “One more step and I issue a command that causes her to seize up and choke on her own cock-gag.

Matriarch relaxed her fist, slowly, “What do you want, Emily?”

“That’s not my name anymore,” Masque hissed, drawing herself up to her full height, “You should know that Lucia, you were the one who changed it.”

Lucia paused, her brow furrowing as she shook her head, slightly, mournfully, “I’m sorry about that, Emily. It was a mistake. How many times do I have to apologize? A lifetime’s worth?”

Masque pursed her lips; a momentary, genuine annoyance passing over her features, “It’d be a start, Lucia, but then I don’t think there’s an accepted punishment for playing god.”

“I didn’t…”

“Yes you did!” Masque hissed, clenching her fist. Next to her, the Vicki-doll began to choke and wretch around the cock-gag.

“Stop!” Lucia hissed, her eyes locked on the choking, writhing doll.

Masque relaxed her fist, the doll stopped choking, “You sought us out, centuries ago, told us we were special, that you’d awaken something inside us. Something natural. But all you did was force us to be like you. Live forever.”

“I thought I was doing something just,” Lucia managed, a half-choked retort; somewhere between a sob and a scream.

“No you didn’t,” Masque snarled, “You just didn’t want to be alone. You didn’t want to live forever as no-one, with no-one to coddle you. That’s why you empowered us, why you told us to form the Society.”

Lucia gave a slow, whimpering sigh and slid down to one knee, shaking her head, “I didn’t mean for any of this…”

Masque shook her head, “And when you saw what you created, you had to destroy us. Created a little group of super-friends and hunted us all down; starting with the copy-cats, then moving on to the originals.”

Lucia looked up at her through blood-sot, teary eyes, “…what do you want from me? What’ll make you stop this…?”

Masque laughed softly, “I want you, Lucia. I want everything you’ve got. The powers. The mind. The body. I’m taking it all.”

Lucia blinked hard, “I can’t…I won’t…”

“You will,” Masque licked her lips, “Because otherwise I’m going to storm up that hill and turn each and every little one of your friends into a mindless fuck-doll, just like Vicki here.”

The doll purred softly at the suggestion.

“I could just…” Lucia grunted, slowly rising to her feet.

“You couldn’t,” Masque corrected her, snapping her fingers. Vicki resumed her choking, sliding back onto her soft, pillow-y ass. “I have an entire army, that doesn’t need to sleep, eat or drink. The only way you could stop them is to destroy them, utterly, each and every one…”

Masque chuckled, “…and even if you could, you don’t have the will.”

Lucia gasped, her eyes flaring open, her mouth closing slowly. “I…”

“Think of it as retribution, Lucia,” Masque stepped forward and stroked her chin softly, “Cosmic retribution; a gun-shot fired centuries ago only just now finding it’s target.”

Lucia blinked, dumbly, “And you’ll…leave them alone…?”

Masque paused, shrugging, “The ones I already own are mine and will stay as such, Anna and her motley gang? I have no more need of them now that I’ve drawn you out.”

Lucia blinked, glancing around at the destroyed city, “This…was all for me?”

Masque nodded, simply, “Just another in the long line of atrocities you’re responsible for.”

She blinked, staring up at the red-headed woman who now held her chin, then blinked softly, a tear spilling down her cheek, “What do I need to do?”

Masque licked her lips, pulling the heroine’s mouth down to her dripping, oozing, crotch, “Just don’t fight it.”

Lucia gave a hollow, empty sigh.

And obeyed.